4.6/5
    4.7/5

Über Bookmark

Die Zukunft der Erstellung und Gestaltung von Websites. Ein KI-gestützter Website-Builder, der den Prozess der Erstellung einer Website innerhalb von Minuten ermöglicht

Erfahre mehr über Bookmark

99 von %{reviews_total} Bewertungen angezeigt

Michelle A.
  • Bewertet am 29.11.2018

"Amazing customer service, easy to use, incredible output"

Kommentare: Helped me design a website lickety split, great imagery, great start to build on. love that we can add ecommerce on when it is time. I've already recommended the product to other friends I have that are starting their own businesses too.

Vorteile: Pretty simple to use with drag and drop modules. I liked that it generated as many different websites as I could imagine and saved them all so I could go back and pick and choose. The images are super impactful and I LOVE that they are all royalty free. Very cool that they have an add a blog option. The support is AMAZING!!! As easy as it is to use, it takes some time to ramp up on how it works and the support is right there for you. They are really patient and helpful and I used a lot of their how to guides.

Nachteile: There are different types of 'focuses' which are kind of like templates and it looks like the generated websites combine them in the same manner. It would be awesome if I could pick and choose the focus formats that I wanted. Stronger blog capabilities like commenting and sharing would make it perfect!

von Bookmark an 4.12.2018

Hi Michelle, thank you for leaving uy a review. We've addressing both of your Cons in the near future by improving our blog feature and we'll soon be adding many many more focuses to choose from for each type of focus. Will be sort of like an ala cart ability for sections of your website.

• Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Sue B.
Marketing Strategist
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.3.2020

"An Excellent Alternative to WordPress and Other Website Builders"

Kommentare: Overall, I am very pleased with Bookmark. You get a lot for a very reasonable amount of money. It allows just the right amount of backend customization, yet not so much that it becomes a burden for users who don't want to get bogged down with features they don't understand.

Vorteile: I really like how easy Bookmark is to use. It really has all the features I look for in a website builder, without a lot of the headaches people can run into when they use WordPress. I like to use it to build websites for my small business clients who are looking for a dependable website that looks beautiful, but who may not be tech savvy enough to want to deal with learning WordPress.

Nachteile: The AI builder in Bookmark is fun to use, but I think it could do more to scrape current sites and pull in images that are relevant to my client's current web assets. The AI builder is a great way to quickly build a great looking and functional demo site, but I don't really understand how it is actually using AI. It kind of seems slightly gimmicky in that respect. That said, I still think the AI builder is time saving feature and it is worth using it to spin up a quick website.

• Bewertet am 3.3.2020
Wendy N.
.Net/SharePoint Developer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2019

"Great AI website builder with lots of potential"

Kommentare: Overall I love the platform and its potential. It is lacking in a few features right now because it's a bit newer than other platforms on the market; however Bookmark is prioritizing and releasing more functionality all the time. In a few months I believe this will be one of the top website builders out there.

Vorteile: I love how quick it is to get a shell of a website up and running, ready for editing. I can use the AI builder to pick an industry and my style, then it creates a fully functional website in a couple minutes. Of course then you can edit it to match your color scheme and update your content to make it reflect your own brand, which will take some time of course. But getting to the point where you can start editing is minutes vs. hours with some other website builders. Also I like how simple yet powerful the website editor is. It's super easy to add modules and entire pre-built content areas which you can then customize further. Also it's very touch-screen friendly. Some other builder tools I'v used don't work at all when using touch screens. Also their sites are hosted on Amazon's AWS cloud servers, which are lightning fast.

Nachteile: Currently it's missing some key functionality that I know they are working on and will be added soon. But at the moment their blog features are lacking. There isn't a way to save a blog post layout and use it as a template going forward for future blog posts. You have to recreate each post from scratch. Also no way to dynamically display the last n blog posts, for example to display a blog feed on your home page. You currently have to build that manually. Functionality is supposedly being built to address these issues soon.

Matthew F.
Business Consultant
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2018

"Take the money and run!"

Kommentare: Seemed okay at first but now I HATE working with them.

Vorteile: Easy to visually set up the website but that's about it.

Nachteile: You can't upload your blogs and keep the same url, if you pay for their email or it is included in the plan they won't help you with setup, you can't take payment over the phone effectively, customer support just refers you to online irrelevant guides...I don't think they know their own system. I was promised a google credit that they didn't honor. I move to bookmark for more simplicity but since I've moved my SEO has tanked, my sales have struggled, and all I get from bookmark are shrugs. I asked what it would take to get a refund since I paid for a year in advance and they told me there are no refunds. I will appeal to ecwid who they build their system on and hopefully they will be more reasonable.

von Bookmark an 19.12.2018

Hello Matthew, with all due respect we've been helping you for 5 months with every question you've asked. In fact, the total messages back and forth with the support team is 498. We tried really hard to help you Matthew. I think this review is unfairly written.

And in regards to the Google Ads $100 credit. Google changed their rules and was no longer offering this credit. So we weren't able to pass it along to you.

• Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Pamela B.
Marktforschung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2019

"How did I go so long without this product"

Kommentare: I have a large distributed web with multiple subscription sites, clients, and marketing pages. Bookmarks helps me streamline and bring all that in under control. They are wonderful at this point to work with and I don't forsee that their committment to their product is going to change. I'm happy to have found them.

Vorteile: Quick and easy framework setup using the digital assistant helps me get the website off and running and allows me to focus on the customer and their content.

Nachteile: Some work still needs to be done on the blog feature, but the websites and ecommerce is a grand slam.

• Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Sam L.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.11.2019

"Bookmark Is Awesome!"

Kommentare: I am helping people that are not tech savvy claim their footprints on the internet.

Vorteile: I like that is affordable and has ease of use. I like that there are tips and online trainings to help grow the business.

Nachteile: I wish it was more customizable. The image editing is not that great when trying to have an image fit better. I also wish it looked better on mobile.

• Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Pilar H.
Kosmetik, Selbstständig
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 29.8.2019

"My Favorite Website development "

Kommentare: So far so good!

Vorteile: Bookmark have a lot of features that is for me very important for the kind of work that I do. I did my Website fast and professional without any problems.

Nachteile: They need probably to add more features on the premium websites, because when you click on widget you need to update to business.

• Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Von D.
Sportartikel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2019

"Phenomenal Product "

Kommentare: Great support and returned my emails promptly.

Vorteile: So simple to use with animation , thousands of videos to choose from .

Nachteile: Software is perfect, just need to add more full contact sports to video library, but thats minor

• Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Beau K.
Graduate Assistant to the Dean of the Woodbury School of Business
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.6.2019

"Mandatory For Some Books"

Kommentare: Overall, this application is basically the same thing as Kindle and it does a good job. It is also free!

Vorteile: It is clear and easy to read books from this application. The application is clean and pleasant and has so many books for you to choose from.

Nachteile: I wish that navigation through the application was a little bit more user friendly. I like to scroll through my books while I am reading (a navigation bar) but with this application I had to change each page individually if i wanted to skip a chapter or go back to re-read something.

• Bewertet am 3.6.2019
Alexandra H.
Freelancer
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2019

"Simplicity and speed"

Kommentare: Perfect for any people who need a site in literally minutes, have zero coding knowledge and want to start off with something that is not expensive.

Vorteile: The AI helps set up and then re-design basically any type of website within less than 3 minutes. Then customization is easy. Also, this is very good for people who really are not tech-savvy at all, the admin platform is clean and easy to grasp. The pricing is also very good and comes with extras on the yearly plan.

Nachteile: I tried to have the homepage totally, hidden, that is impossible so I had to put something on my homepage. The page creation function for landing page types could be a bit more customizable. Also, the help materials would need a bit of extra work to include more information and scenarios.

• Bewertet am 10.11.2019
Sebastian B.
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2019

"Flexible, Fast, and Friggin' Awesome"

Vorteile: From the first step of creating a new site to the final touches, Bookmark is by far the most efficient and quick builder I have used to date. And not to mention the most fun. The different creation options are a great option too. Some more main features that I love to use, and that differentiate Bookmark from other builders:
- Super quick addition of 'focus' page sections
- Ability to edit text and images so quickly
- Quick access to commercial, free, use HQ stock photos within builder - add lots of images via search to library
- Client sub-accounts with the Agency plan
- Different ability to create a new version on AI site when you make a new site, if the first version isn't what you envisioned you can just click "creat" again and it will change up quite a bit!
- Plain fast speed of literally everything
- Amazing for 1 pager fixed menu scroll landing page sites for Google Ads, specific client service, opt-in lead gen, etc.
- Able to throw together site mockups for clients within 5 minutes.. talk about efficient
- Quick addition and editing of new pages, menu, styling, etc. etc. (everything is fast)
Get Bookmark.com now if you are considering it!

Nachteile: Here are some very specific things, not necessarily even a worry for most people but worth mentioning, for niche use cases. These are more along the line of suggestions, and maybe even some of these things are on the development forecast:
- built-in form doesn't have really any flexibility (But it still does work well). Also my form keyword attribution tracking software code doesn't seem to detect it.. maybe I'm just missing something :))
- keep in mind the images needed for parralax header sections seem to always need to be super high quality. If not it is very easy for them to show up as pixely or grainy. Imagery is one main thing about websites so just make sure you have the right images and quality (Although It is very easy to use the free commercial use photos provided by Bookmark and integrated Pixabay)
- ability to edit mobile view would be nice, it almost always works great and you can preview it but when you adjust spacers etc. sometimes it isn't perfect. Doesn't really come up often though!

• Bewertet am 30.3.2019
Christopher B.
Senior Account Executive
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2018

"Customer Focused on the forefront"

Kommentare: Clean, sharp website a site that will drive traffic and customers. Once I eliminate the sub domain it will be complete. for the price its an unbeatable value!

Vorteile: The support by far is impeccable, I have had to wait for no longer than a few minutes for a response from someone . They are willing to help with issues, of understanding & best use of work around solutions. They are not only customer focused but solution focused as well. My experience is only with the free version currently and look forward to upgrading, they have helped me achieve initial results in 2 weeks time frame of a site. They have e-learning classes and tools to help you get the most out of your experience & I definitely recommend using them. There are a lot of companies out there that could learn something from this company...

Nachteile: I think the only con I have is the use of their 3rd party modules. I think they would be better off creating the modules in house so that they have the control and access to assist & more readily available. That's truly it because they have resolved every issue or question I have had.

von Bookmark an 28.3.2018

Thank you Christopher, we're happy to help you get your website off the ground and assist you in anyway.

• Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Terry C.
  • Bewertet am 2.6.2018

"Excellent product feature rich website builder"

Kommentare: Beautiful website, easy to update and change around my content.

Vorteile: I've reached many website builders and found this one to be the easiest to use as the AI software builds your website for you and its beautiful. After my site was built I spent another hour adding my images and words and was ready to go.

Nachteile: I don't have any negative aspects yet to report. I have been happy with the service and would recommend it to anyone.

von Bookmark an 5.6.2018

Thank you Terry, we're happy to have taken care of your needs. Appreciate the kind words.

• Bewertet am 2.6.2018
Linda E.
Web Master
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2019

"If you want fast, you'll get fast!"

Kommentare: Bookmark is a great tool to use for a business website and e-commerce. It's fast and easy to use. I'm pretty satisfied and definitely will be using them for my clients websites.

Vorteile: What I like most about Bookmark is how easy it is to build a premium website and how fast the website is. The customer service is excellent.

Nachteile: The cons of Bookmark is you can't add modules to Focuses and you can't use your own fonts. They need improvement on how video module displays.

• Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Sarai C.
Designer
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2019

"Nice and Easy!"

Kommentare: I really love BookMark and have high hopes for whats to come. I can easily create a new website from start to finish even if I have no design or coding experience at all. My only grip is for a semi advanced user (not a developer), the automatic use of AIDA is sometimes a little annoying and I would rather build my sites from scratch. Besides building from scratch to be able to place the exact things I want from jump, I would love the option to be able to view PREVIEWS of the sites AIDA can build for you. As the way it is now, it's kind of just rolling the dice on what you will get. The good thing is you can ALWAYS "roll the dice again" if you don't get what you like, and Bookmark will even save the previous created site for you incase you want to go back to it. This is still time consuming tho. You could also spend a lot of time removing the elements that you don't want from the generated template. BookMark being "New", it still has some kinks to work out within the system, but support is GREAT and I believe they will continue to improve quickly.

Vorteile: With SSL included and the AIDA System (Artificial Intelligence Design System), BookMark makes it virtually impossible to mess up the steps to creating your new website.

Nachteile: As a more advanced user, I sometimes would also like to start from scratch building a site without using the AIDA system.

• Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Risk Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2019

"Build Your Website Bookmark"

Kommentare: With Bookmark, it is possible to build manage your website within minutes. I have used it to build a handful of websites of my own. It is reliable

Vorteile: Bookmark requires virtually no coding knowledge to operate. That is incredible. It provides a fast and easy way to build your website and get it running. It also provides a platform where you can reach out to more and more clients and customers. It is awesome. It is user-friendly

Nachteile: It is quite expensive, especially for small businesses. The rate at which they charge month to month is higher than what they charge for a round year. This makes the initial offering really expensive

• Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Mat K.
Co-Founder
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2019

" This is the easiest website building a platform I have ever seen "

Kommentare: Overall this platform has a ton of potential and for someone who is a small business owner, or someone that wants to build a personal branding site, this is a very robust tool that will make your life so much easier. Most of the hard work when it comes to building the website is getting the frame work done and bookmark does all of that for you. This literally saved me 20 hours of work.

Vorteile: My favorite thing about the platform as that you can give it a general overview of the type of site you want, and then you can give the artificial intelligence direction by choosing clean, bright, modern and within 30 seconds my entire frame work was done.

Nachteile: You cannot edit and build from an iPad. Most website builders don’t have that capability either but if they offered it, this would be perfect.

• Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Serge C.
Consultant
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2019

"wonderful time-saving tool for web site owners & designers"

Kommentare: I've designed my business web site with Bookmark. The ease of use and the inclusion of the hosting platform have enabled me to focus on my content and my customers. I will never ever again waste my time with a CMS and a hosting company.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use and the fact it relives me from having to find a hosting company, pay for a plan, install and manage, secure, maintain a CMS and a data base. This is so much simpler and much more efficient. Bookmark allows me to focus on my content and my business rather than wasting my time with my infrastructure.

Nachteile: Really, there is nothing that I don't like. Bookmark is already excellent and will mature over time. I am looking forward to the enhancements and new features.

• Bewertet am 4.3.2019
Senior Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Awesome!"

Kommentare: A best-in-class all-round website builder. Definitely one of the best out there.

Vorteile: - Very easy to use
- Extremely intuitive
- quick & professional themes
- quick hosting
- Support is committed

Nachteile: - I do like to have a bit more features, like the ability to change CSS in elements
- Export a website as HTML / CSS

Architect
Architektur & Planung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.6.2019

"Bookmark"

Kommentare: Bookmark your Internet browser as a separate menu and the links you add are listed in this menu. Each URL you add is added as a line to the Bookmark menu, and you can access the URL you added by clicking on this line. Favorite links are used just like Bookmark.

Vorteile: It is possible to access the names of the sites you visit frequently or by one click without having to write the entire URL.

Nachteile: I would like new updates and new features. But We can not see that last times. I think Bookmark squad must find new things for customers.

• Bewertet am 2.6.2019
John C.
Co-Founder - Deep Pockets Boardshorts Order now! https://www.deeppockets.com.au
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2018

"Incredible product: Absolutely love it"

Kommentare: My consulting service now has a professional website that can be managed anywhere
Cients are asking how much I spent on my new site :)love the storage, hosted with amazon
Squarespace is as relevant as Nokia now ;)

Vorteile: Very easy to setup
The AI is really fast and made it a fun/easy process
Works well with index and search
The customer service is excellent, live chat and problem solving
I love the blog section
Setting up an agency for long term clients (I will host for free) and some startups
Video and photo intergration is very coo;

Nachteile: None so far
Haven't spent alot of time in the agency plan but looks good

• Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Gaston P.
Chief Business Development Officer
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2019

"Great Product, lots of features and growing, attentive support"

Kommentare: Excellent - Helped me with my personal website and then I later bought the Agency package that will allow me to design other websites - And get PAID to do it. Customer service has always been very patient in explaining things, chasing down issues, and going above and beyond to support. I have been recommending this to all of my friends who need to build their own websites. Great Product.

Vorteile: Takes the fear and difficulty out of creating a website. Also has elements that do the creative for you if this is not your business. For any small or start up business, this is a super quick way to get a professional website up and running quickly. I love the ability to expand to ecommerce and add a blog at a later date when we get there.

Nachteile: They are constantly making updates and adding new features, so there are software glitches to be ironed out. I have seen their roadmap and impressed with where they want to take it, so I am willing to weather the storm, if any, that it takes to get there.

Naser B.
  • Bewertet am 28.3.2017

"Innovative & Simple"

Kommentare: This is the third website builder I've tried out. I saw the reviews here and thought I would try it out myself to create a website for our student organization. Was really impressed by the ease of use as they specifically catered to our organization's needs and gave me a first version of a website with a beautiful template that had all I needed without having to do anything. All I had to do was literally add some content/text and replace a couple of pictures. I had a look at the plans offered, feel like it's fair to pay 12 per month to have a website with hosting, storage and being able to connect domain. Overall I was happy with the service I got and think this website is going to grow very rapidly.

Vorteile: Templates, ease of use, innovative features.

Nachteile: It took me a couple of minutes to understand how to apply the changes I wanted in the website. After that, it became easy.

von Bookmark an 29.3.2017

Thank you, we're happy you are having a positive experience with Bookmark

• Bewertet am 28.3.2017
Paul M.
Advisor
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Ai website design"

Kommentare: Small business website's are so easy to make and change when changes are needed.

Vorteile: Easy to use
Changes the design using best practices
Changes are ridiculously easy

Nachteile: Non so far I will rewrite if I come to find any cons.

Charlie W.
Web designer
Internet, Selbstständig

"A Web Designer's View"

Kommentare: Dashboard is simple to navigate and the page builder is very easy to use. I am confident that I will be able to win new clients over with once they experience this terrific product for themsleves.

Vorteile: The web builder is very simple to use and the site generator, AiDA, creates amazing layouts in under two minutes. This means I can quickly move on with crafting content and get a website live in double quick time.

Nachteile: Could do with more focus and module options but this is a young product with an enthusiastic team and I am looking forward to seeing how Bookmark develops over the coming months.