Über Wisepops

Fortschrittliche Popup-Lösung für E-Commerce und Marken, die fortschrittliches Targeting mit Vorlagen bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Wisepops

The system overall is good and the value for money is good, drag and drop builder is ok, they have an integration with relevant systems.

Bewertungen zu Wisepops

4,9

Wisepops hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 79 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Wisepops bereits verwendet?

Growth Manager in Kanada
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simplest tool for the marketing team

Kommentare: Managing user experiences on your site gets complicated, especially if you find yourself restrained from deploying new ideas because your dev team is limited on time. Wisepops, is used by our marketing team, to make sure all our efforts are launched without having to wait for the dev team to work, test and launch our campiagns.

Their ease of use as a platform is what we love about Wisepops the most.

Everything about this tool is great, especially at a relatively low cost for such an impact you can have for your business. So I hold myself in no position to dislike anything about Wisepops.

Antwort von Wisepops

Thank you so much for your review Alex, the team and I are super glad you enjoy using Wisepops and that we make your life easier Lisa.

Sophie
Marketing Director in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Popup and Embed Form Tool

Kommentare: Before Wisepops, our popup campaigns were broad and tedious to set up. With Wisepops, we have very personalized popup campaigns and can launch more campaigns faster.

The user interface is fantastic. It's very easy to custom design popups. Customer support is amazing. They provide thorough instructions on how to solve issues with our specific use cases. The display filters are incredibly sophisticated and can be made even more advanced with the Google Tag Manager integration.

While the Wisepops to Zapier to Customer.io integration works, I'm most looking forward to the native integration between Wisepops and Customer.io's new workspace.

Antwort von Wisepops

Sophie, we appreciate the time you took to write this review. Thanks a lot. We work hard to maintain and improve current integrations and develop new ones. And thanks to your feedback, we'll see how we can make our customer.io integration meet your needs :)

Martin
Head of Ecommerce in Schweden
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good for popups

Kommentare: Good but some features lacking.

We liked it because it is easy to implement and it had a lot of feature and examples to use.

Complicated to develop mobile versions for the popups and campaigns.

Nick
General manager in Niederlande
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy in use and implementation

Kommentare: The communication and boarding were very good and the employees were very helpful. Furthermore the tool offers all options that we were missing with another tool we used to use which was far more expensive.

The ease of use is absolutely great. Simple and to the point, all in good overview.

No complaints so far. Wisepops does everything which we were looking for.

Antwort von Wisepops

Hi Nick! Thank you so much for this great review. Glad to hear that our app offers all the features you were looking for :)

Jack
Owner in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Longtime user wouldn't be without it

Kommentare: I handle webmaster duties for a number of very small mom & pop operations. Their sites may get a handful of hits a day - certainly fewer than 30 on average. Sometimes, these businesses need to close early or the owners want to go on vacation. I offer to place a popup on their site to inform visitors when the business is closed during regular business hours. For those businesses who have PHP/HTML sites and cannot use other types of popups (like the many offered through WordPress), I find that Wisepops is my go to solution. If I ever start managing sites for companies that can afford the monthly fee, I would switch to a paid plan.

Clear and easy to use interface Works on any kind of website (HTML, PHP, WordPress, etc.) Dashboard provides nice summary of activity

Frankly, there isn't anything I don't like, but that might be because I was one of the original users of the product - back in the day when they had a "free forever" model (not exactly forever, but free for a whole lot of impressions). If I was a new client, I might be a bit disappointed there aren't any lower cost options for very infrequent users. OK, I just thought of one thing I don't like. My "free forever" account will only work on one domain, and in the past, I was simply able to reconfigure the software to change the domain name as needed. This preserved my list of popups while still allowing me to service one domain at any given time. A recent update to the software now forces the current domain to be disabled before creating a new domain. This removes my history of popups.

BDM in UK
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

The software offers a remarkably user-friendly deployment process. Its AB Testing capabilities are outstanding, simplifying the process of testing and optimizing efficiency to a great extent. Additionally, the ability to segment based on the UTM Parameters present in the URL is an exceptionally clever feature.

Little more variety of pops would be nice to see.

Marcin
CEO in Polen
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Much better than sleeknote

Kommentare: Very positive. Im amazed at the quality the pack for the cheap price

Its cheap, it has all necessary features. On top of that it easily integrates with almost any tool via zapier. They also have very convenient Google Analytics connection.

Havent noticed any downsides yet. Maybe adding Google ads connection for lead tracking would be good

Stephen
Organic Marketing in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent targeting capabilities

Kommentare: I've really enjoyed Wisepops. I have not dabbled with alerts, but I'm also excited to try them.

Wisepops is easy to install and offers powerful targeting capabilities. While many Wordpress tools rely on categorization inside of Wordpress to target at the page or category level, Wisepops can be deployed (or not deployed) by URL string.

There are minor design tweaks that are difficult to make inside of Wisepops. There are also times when Wisepops popups don't fit neatly into my Wordpress theme.

Laura
Marketing Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy app to learn and works well

Easy to set up campaigns and to preview them. Lots of features and options.

I don't have any issues with Wisepops at all.

Nicolas
Nicolas
Founder in Frankreich
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

All-in-one contextual marketing tool

Wisepops is really easy to use. Their solutions allow you to master all your contextual marketing strategy to generate more conversions and sales. We use in particular the Popup system to acquire more user emails and to drive a significant amount of conversions for our services. We also started to use embeds for the same purpose.

The price can go up if you have a high traffic website, but the product is definitely worth the money!

Antwort von Wisepops

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Nicolas! And we're glad to hear that starting using our new embed format

Jennifer
Volunteer in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nifty and easy-to-use pop up for not commonly used IM Creator website

Kommentare: Wisepops is so easy to use and the template options are plenty to get started. It's also easy to update.
Wisepops support is great so if you're stuck, they're willing to help (it may take more time if you're based in the Southern Hemisphere, like we are!).

This pop-up works on IM Creator website and is so easy to use the templates. The pop-up shows immediate results!

It can be tricky to work out the optimal displays or pop-ups you want.

Antwort von Wisepops

Thanks for your review Jennifer! Look forward to helping you engage even more visitors in 2020 :)

Heidi
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to build your email list and increase web sales

Kommentare: Adding Wisepops to my Shopify site has greatly increased the number of email subscribers while also encouraging sales with a coupon code. Its great that you can customize how often you want it to show up to your web visitors and that there are so many templates and options to use.

ease of use, I set it up once and it just works

Antwort von Wisepops

Very happy to have your business Heidi! If you ever need anything do not hesitate to get in touch.

Daniel
Director of Marketing in USA

Easy to use and effective.

The simplicity of creating and new campaign and pre-created template suggestions based on the particular activity you are using it for (eg., lead-gen, exit modals, email sign-up, simple messaging). All good.

The fact that I have four separate accounts in order to manage four separate brands. I should be able to have one master account for ease of use.

Antwort von Wisepops

Daniel, thank you for your business and kind words. Also we agree with you have multi-website management is important, and are currently developing that feature.

Jason
Ninja of All Blades in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Truly outstanding!

Kommentare: We're very pleased with WisePops.

Tremendous customer service!!! Fast responses, they go above and beyond. Limitless features! Everything we needed. Super user friendly interface. (Many other tools we use claim to be user friendly but require a full time education to work in their dashboard!)

Unfortunately we did not have enough use-cases for it. We have several various tools and some of them are extremely lightweight, but they get the job done. WisePops is a laser-hyper-cannon, perfect for massive agencies. Yet, despite that, these cons are balanced by its very reasonable pricing!

Antwort von Wisepops

Thanks for your feedback Jason! Glad to read you liked using WisePops.

Melanie
Graphic Design/ Owner in Kanada
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Quick to Use Works Amazing

Kommentare: I've been using wise pops for a little under a year and I truly love their amazing pop up features. Easy to use no need to spend hours setting it up. I would say that I was up and running within minutes. You can customize the design and setup to meet your needs. It's really amazing and I have received so much more subscribers since I starting using wise pops. You need to have this running on your site, its amazing!!

Step is fast, and you can customize the design and look to match your brand and style

None

Antwort von Wisepops

Thanks for being a loyal customer Melanie. It's great you're having such success with the tool, as always, if you need anything don't hesitate to reach out.

Gwen
Owner/Lead Photographer in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Helped boost sales of a "start of season" sale!

Kommentare: More customers - 31.7% click through rate is pretty successful

Very easy to use and very effective. Can build your Pop Up ad with your own images/graphics and photos. The Dashboard stats are great for a quick look to see how my ad was performing. Being able to program how often your ad shows to the same end user looking at your website is a great feature. Two more great features in the build section is choosing which page to show Ad on and who your Target Audience is.

No discount offered for payment for a full year at one time for any of the plans.

Marketing Director in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wisepops is a game-changer

The software is incredibly easy to deploy. The AB Testing is next-level; it is so easy to test and maximize efficiency. And segmenting based on the UTM Parameters in the URL address is just so brilliant.

I can't think of any, honestly. Maybe some navigation could be a little easier, but only a little. They have built an excellent product.

Head of eComm in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Lead Capture Pop-ups for email/sms campaigns

Kommentare: We use wisepops for email / sms lead capture. It integrates perfectly with our sms & email systems.

Dual-design functionality for mobile and desktop optimization. Many customization options for display and design

Would like better templates to start from. Does take some time to get things up and running from a design perspective

Brad
Brad
Web Content Manager in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great For Unusual Popup Needs Too!

Lot's of flexibility and functionality. Customer support is excellent and really helped us get set up with some unusual popup needs.

Would like more track-ability with specific button clicks(clicked Button A vs Button B)! Payment plans basically force you into the Pro section.

Antwort von Wisepops

Thanks Brad! Looking forward to helping you increase your sales :)

Thomas
Co-founder in Frankreich
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for marketing popup

automation and integration. We can do everything with Wiespop and integration with our CRM is easy

Native integration with Bubble (we use the normal integration with webhooks etc)

Thanks Thomas!

Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use, quick to set up and good targeting functionality

Implementation was extremely simple and understanding how to create, design and deploy a campaign was very straightforward. Overlays are cleanly designed and basic reporting metrics are easy to understand. Definitely a handy tool for any digital marketer.

Some of the templates provided are a little basic and lack the out-of-the-box dynamism of other competitors - more design consideration would be a huge boost.

Antwort von Wisepops

Thanks for your feedback! You'll be happy to know that we're about to release a new version of our builder including updated templates and advanced design options :)

fred
CEO in Frankreich
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great app

Very useful to get more traffic on our website

I like the facility to use this product on the web

Jess
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great Customer Service & Awesome Service

Kommentare: I compared Wisepops to several other similar applications and decided to go with Wisepops. I'm glad I did. The customer service is great - they were quick to answer questions when I had them. It was very easy for me to set up our first pop-up - which was a for a promotional code. I'm extremely happy with this service.

Antwort von Wisepops

Thrilled your happy with our service Jess! Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything.

Amy
Marketing Manager in USA

Easy. Straight-forward. Measurable.

It focuses on popups vs. other platforms start trying to be good at everything, ie. landing page testing etc. Its easy to use and has many features, plus google analytics tracking is automated, just type in your account number.

I'd like to see a conversion tracking within the platform so that one does not have to go into analytics to see it.

Martin
Head of digital in Frankreich
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy-to-use, easy-to-plug, cheap and efficient pop up tool

Easy-to-use : first campaign launched in one hour easy-to-plug : 30 minutes set up on GTM Efficient : a lot of emails

As of right now the product suits my needs perfectly

Antwort von Wisepops

Thanks/merci for your review Martin :) We're pumped to have you as a client!