Über ChurnZero

Die Kundenerfolgsplattform ChurnZero hilft Unternehmen, Abwanderung durch Datenintegration, Zufriedenheitswerte, Automatisierung, NPS und vieles mehr zu bekämpfen.

Erfahre mehr über ChurnZero

ChurnZero helps us to get a realtime overview of our customer base. Implemented both on our CRM and our Solution we can actively get insights in what's happening.

Bewertungen zu ChurnZero

4,9

ChurnZero hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 128 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ChurnZero bereits verwendet?

TJ
TJ
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ChurnZero gives you the most bang for your buck!

The best thing about ChurnZero's software is the responsiveness of their team and their reflective approach to product development. Their CS team is best in class, and their product is constantly updating to reflect requests from customers. Integrations are a breeze with them, which helps us remain flexible as we need new data in ChurnZero from various sources.

There are times where the UX is confusing to me, but once I figure out how to find something, its very easy to use.

Sr. Customer Enablement Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Game Changing CS Platform for Companies of All Sizes

The CZ team and culture are easily two of the most important factors in why we chose ChurnZero. They're tremendously responsive, incredibly supportive, and understand the CS is a growing field and no one has all the right answers all the time. Our team has been able to adopt and onboard the CZ platform with ease and without an administrator being dedicated to its setup. The ease of configuration, implementation, and integrations were key to being successful immediately. Big shoutout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - our Success and Implementation team. The support we've gotten has been next-level, and I owe a huge amount of our success with the system to the CZ team proactively knowing what we'd need and leaning in to assist.

The UI can be clunky. I really hate the slide out drawer nav ... but there really aren't any details of the system where there are complete misses.

Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Churnzero is one of the most fully featured customer success platforms available

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Churnzero incorporates rich integrations, customer facing guides, and data analytics to really understand how prospects and customers are interacting with my site so I can help push them through workflows and end in a good place. Being able to create in app and interactive guides really helps with automating success. Churnzero was built to include analytics at its core, which is a benefit over competitors who use a data partner. This helps streamline the experience.

Chrunzero is expensive and like most products like this it takes quite a long time to implement into an org. On average it can take 6 to 8 weeks before setup is close to finished and at least a few more weeks after that to start getting value out of the product.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Ok Tool but Will Deceive to Close the Sale

Journeys and Plays both have some great elements to them. Journeys for tracking the path of an account through their experiences. Plays for automation or processes.

During the sales process they told us their integrations worked a certain way and they had certain functionality that they later told us did not work when we tried to get it up and running during the onboarding process. Unfortunately, this occurred quite a few times with little to no recourse. It is very clear that their team is ok with stretching the truth or not giving the full answer in order to close a sale. If they had been honest with the functionality the whole time it would have been easier to adapt but unfortunately, they kept changing their story causing us to lose time and money in continually changing our processes to suboptimal methods as they revealed the product did not work as expected. Particular pain points: - Emails can be sent from ChurnZero but only with one recipient. - Despite claiming to have a Segment integration, it is not a full integration and is intended for only events. They can set it up to accept attributes but it can be very glitchy. - The HubSpot integration is only "bi-directional" for some attributes and not others. This is not outlined anywhere. - The HubSpot sync only syncs tasks, there is no sync for emails or notes. - The Custom Table interface (where integrations sync to) is really badly formatted making it difficult to read. - The HelpScout sync only shows a small preview and formats badly to where the small preview takes up the whole page making it difficult to easily see past conversations. - If a Play is created for an account it creates it for every single contact on the account even if it's just creating a single task for the account - The UI is a little glitchy in places formatting weirdly - There's no way to add your own attributes or upload csvs, all this needs to be done by sending the information to their team. - There is no way to customize how many accounts appear in their lists (known as Segments) meaning only 10 accounts can be viewed at a time (a big pain points for CSMs skimming their account list). I'm sure there's many other nuiances we still have yet to discover. We were really excited for this tool and the possibilities but unfortunately it has been a lot of let-downs in the functionality.

Antwort von ChurnZero

Thanks for the review. It is appreciated and I'm sorry we got off to a bad start. 1) I do object to the word "deceive"; it may be miscommunication or lack of deep knowledge or even sloppiness. Since we, of course, believe in customer success, we know that deception at any point bites back. We wouldn’t knowingly deceive, but we'll work to improve in our communication to customers and prospective customers alike. 2) We do see consequences from this problem and you have been given recourse. We have changed our development schedule to build functionality to bridge the gap here. This is the price we are paying from the problem and it is a big one. We will strive to deliver on what was promised to you and your team. 3) Thanks for the thoughts on some of the other features. They are great feedback for our team. I will make sure they read this. I believe we have tried to make right what was a bad start to the partnership. I hope we can continue to show that we have the best interest of our customers in mind.

Pauline
CS Operations Senior Manager in UK
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great CS platform

Kommentare: CZ makes it much easier to segment clients and contacts, and to reach out to the right accounts and contacts. Plays and Journeys are sometimes a bit difficult to link (emails to be sent semi-automatically after a specific step of the journey has been completed for example) and Journeys are really something the CSMs struggle dealing with. Otherwise, the Support is always very reactive.

Multi-currencies, Integrations with other tools we use internally (Salesforce, Wootric, Webhooks, Intercom), ability to create as many segments as needed, native NPS surveys

Custom dashboards not being included in the standard plan (we have to export the data every time outside CZ to provide the team with graphs), NPS Surveys available only in one language (sending NPS Surveys in different languages means creating different surveys which will result in having several NPSs for the same product - which is not what we want)

Manager, Corporate Customer Success in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The software is great, the team is amazing

Kommentare: Five out of five starts. The team has been amazing from the start, and we're excited to be a part of the CZ Community. No software is perfect, but ChurnZero definitely puts customers first, and we've enjoyed every minute of the partnership so far.

The team that supported our onboarding and success has been absolutely next level. Through the entire sales/post sales process, our organization has felt like a priority, and the CZ team has seamlessly handled every curveball we've thrown. For the last 2 years, our org has operated without a CS platform, so bringing ChurnZero in to the fold has been an immediate game changer for our CS org. The ease of use for CSMs, the increased visibility into tasks, responsibilities, and journeys/plays has made our team more efficient than ever. As we continue to develop our use cases and build out the platform, we continue to be impressed with the capabilities to support our needs. We're still early in our lifecycle with ChurnZero, but have been blown away. As we continue to dig in, we know there's a lot to do, but we're excited at what the platform has unlocked for us already!

The only downside is the inability for an admin to delete custom fields that they created on their own (requires a support ticket). I understand the purpose, but as someone who builds first and thinks later, this leads to a bit of a slow down when I need to go back and clean things up. On that note, the support team has been incredibly responsive and supportive. Second "negative" is the lack of flexibility with the default "dashboard" the command center. Our CSMs/segment leaders would love the ability to create/define/build their own weekly views, but we've been able to make do with the default command center and some custom dashboards.

Elsie
Director of Customer Care in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ChurnZero changed my life!

Kommentare: It's been overwhelmingly positive. I absolutely love the Customer Success Managers that I've been lucky enough to work with - they have been wonderful! I'm at a place where I've been with CZ for nearly 3 years and I feel like I still have so much more to get out of it - it's the gift that keeps on giving. I think this might be the most dramatically positive review I've ever written!

ChurnZero gives you visibility on every customer who interacts with your organization. It is an incredibly robust tool that is limited only by the data that you send to it! If you spend the time to get to know all of the ways that you can leverage CZ you'll never look back. It has completely changed the way that we are able to interact with and empower our customers. The greatest Pro is the people though - the support team is the most responsive I've dealt with (I'm talking replies within MINUTES sometimes) and the Customer Success Managers are the best in the world. They have fantastic webinars and weekly content so it's just the beginning of your best practice adventure.

I'll admit it was tricky to set up. But any system like this will be! That's the nature of robust systems - you need development work and a clear picture on where you are going. But you'll get an implementation specialist who will guide you through every step and (provided you have developer availability!) you can get through it easily. The only other Con I have is that the Email Tool can't be used for Email Marketing - it's great for one-on-one messages but you can't create big colourful branded emails in it. It's just not robust enough. Instead, I create these in Hubspot and port over the HTML code which is a great workaround but very time consuming. But CZ put out so many massive enhancements and new features I have absolute faith that they'll work on this one day and I'm happy to wait until then (that's saying something!)

Ashley
Director, Customer Success Operations in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Swiss Army Knife for your CS Toolset

Kommentare: Great experience from the start. The implementation team is top notch and the customer success team is responsive, knowledgable, and always willing to go the extra mile. ChurnZero has truly reformed our customer onboarding experience and we are working to set up similar processes for customer adoption.

ChurnZero integrations allow us to pull all of our customer data into one place and then action on key insights in a truly meaningful way. This not only helps us to perform better as a CS org, but allows are customers to achieve better results.

Native dashboards leave a little something to be desired. Upgrading to Enterprise Edition would solve that problem.

Yvette
Sr Client Success Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Useful platform

Kommentare: Our Client Success Managers at ChurnZero have always been really helpful. I like getting real time info to share with clients.

I like that once it's setup , it's pretty simple to use for daily tasks. I also save a lot of time from logging into my client's accounts to manually tracking their usage. I can use ChurnZero to assess their usage for me.

I can't customize the dashboard. I need time zones!

Nick
Onboarding Trainer in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ML - CZ Review

Kommentare: I cannot see myself using another platform other than Churnzero. It's been a tremendous help in my department.

I love that I can create plays for my customers depending on where they're at in their onboarding journey. It really takes the weight off of my shoulders trying to manually create & send emails to clients. I also love the journey reports, as it's an easy way to see how many accounts are active, and which are on track, behind or stuck.

I think overall I've only had positives with churnzero. I only use a few sections of the program, so my scope is limited, but the areas I have used have been fantastic.

Ashley
Sr. Account Manager in USA

ChurnZero is a Life Saver!

Kommentare: This is a great product that will help give you insights right away into your client base. It will immediately help you identify customers that are struggling and those that are exceeding. It is very user friendly and has both simple features as well as more robust email automation features to help you consistently reach your customers when it is important to them and about what is most important to them. The team really listens to customer feedback as well and uses that feedback in developing their product so you know that they care about solving your business needs and your challenges!

ChurnZero makes it easy to find and segment my customer base based on a variety of criteria and then respond directly in meaningful ways that resonate with customers. ChurnZero also has a churn score associated with each account so I can quickly key in on the accounts that need more help and find those customers who are super users. I can setup alerts that come directly to my inbox or pop up in my browser letting me know when something important happens so I can respond right away. I love that I can build targeted and segmented lists based on account details or usage and export for quick follow up. Ultimately, ChurnZero helps me to grow not only our mutual relationship (client/Account Manager), but establishes me as a trusted and strategic partner. ChurnZero helps me to be a more proactive Account Manager instead of reactive. All in all helping to increase my renewal rates and maintain my clients trust. It elevates me from vendor to partner and I could not do this without the help of ChurnZero.

ChurnZero has been awesome and there is nothing that I can think of that they can do better currently! Really internally we need to step up our game! Many of the issues are internal issues on our end such as making sure our data is clean in Salesforce. I would love to have more time to dedicate to using the platform as I know how beneficial this platform can be! Maybe some additional resources that could be viewed on our own time such as quick videos or how-to guides. I would love to work internally to develop messaging that can be used across the organization which cut down on some of the time any one person would have to spend making plays! Maybe some industry specific email templates that could then quickly be customized for plays aka email automation!

Jess
VP Customer Success in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

2nd year using ChurnZero in an expanding Success Organization

Kommentare: Main problem is being able to dissect customer data across separate systems and being able to automate some of our proactive outreach efforts. This is the main use cases that our Customer Success managers use this system for. For leadership we use it for hypothesis on potential clients for UAT or outreach and also to validate extra attention is needed. It assists with reporting on the outcomes of specific outreach activities for example did this lead to increase usage of this product or not. The second phase of us using the product is the churn risk predictability. We still need to refine some of our churn factors to be more accurate.

It is simple for individuals in their role to use to manage their outreach. They can pick it up pretty intuitively and learn from other ways team members have used it or are using it today. We often copy segments, plays etc. There is a lot of flexibility in trying different segmentation, plays etc out and always having the ability to download excel versions of the filtered reports. I can do this on the fly if I get questions from leaders of cross functional members like how many clients are due to renew this year and haven't logged in to X system for example. I.E. cross reference data from customer events that are stored in desperate systems. Setting up the live exports has also given us the ability to expand use of the output across teams without having to have a number of users that do not need utilize the full functionality but need some output.

Little more formal structure or guardrails as our organization grows. For example, rules that site across the top of the system that restrict uses on sending plays to entire database without a manager review or plays that we would never want to occur on certain clients as we set up their contract. The flexibility is needed for team adoption and enablement but as you grow as a company so does the operational risk so some additional levels or layers of stop gap measures would be a plus.

Kate
Strategic Advisor in USA

ChurnZero gives me a wide view of my entire client base and allows me to keep tabs on my accounts.

Kommentare: -Identify quiet clients that may be at risk
-Stay on top of my entire book, not just vocal clients
-Find new Users that I may not have been introduced to (who else is spending time in the app?)
-Reduce Churn on clients (reduce revenue loss)
-Find new ways to engage quiet clients (outside of traditional email and phone call)
-Mass update my clients (saves me time, and gives me tracking on these efforts)
-Identify up sell opportunities (generate new revenue for my company)

-It is so helpful to be able to filter for different activities, and segments of clients. This gives a thorough view of all of my different accounts, and prevents clients from "slipping through the cracks". -The customizeable Churn Scores and segments allows me to define what I feel makes a "good" or a "bad" clients, so I can really control my views based off what is "important" to me. -I love the real-time alerts (that I can set and customize). This really allows me to stay on top of important issues/events (account suspension, holds). This allows me to address client issues in real time (often before the client knows there was even a problem!) -The Playbooks save me so much time, I can easily identify and mass email my clients when needed. It is great to have tracking on who engaged or did not engage with my content. -The in-app alerts are nifty too, as a different way to reach my clients outside of an email or a screenshare.

-Sometimes I forget to log in to the app when I start my day. However, I still get the most important alerts emailed to me via CZ. So, even if I forget to log into the app, I am still in the know.

James
Customer & Product Experience Lead in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Working with the ChurnZero product and team has been great for our Customer Experience team.

Kommentare: Ultimately, we want to try and reduce churn by better engaging and educating our customers on our stickiest features and we integrated ChurnZero to help execute that vision. We've already seen early benefits with the in-app announcements and anticipate all of its other tools helping us meet our CX goals.

We're still relatively early in our ChurnZero implementation, but the two things we love so far are being able to track what our users are doing in our platform (which is critical for everyone in the company, not just customer experience) and being able to communicate with them while they're in the product. The in-app announcements have already proven extremely in better engaging our customers with product updates and marketing announcements. Now that we're tracking feature usage, we can now begin promoting and educating our users on our stickiest features that reduce the likelihood of churn. I can also say that the customer support and training are the best I've come across. The CZ team is extremely responsive and flexible. We were quite particular during our implementation process and they were able to accommodate just about every request. Our team gains something valuable on every call we have with them. They understand the nuances and pressures of SaaS support team and cater to that.

The platform is VERY robust (obviously not a bad thing), but with that comes a little bit of a learning curve. It takes a few sessions to cover everything in the platform, and I think there could be more self-service materials to help with that. Generally speaking though, we haven't much that we don't like.

Alex
Account Executive in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easily check the health of your customers and identify red flags.

Kommentare: We're helping provide more customers with greater value by looking at their activity through ChurnZero before having conversations to see usage data and figure out who isn't getting the full use out of the platform and may need additional help. ChurnZero helps me address problems that I otherwise wouldn't have been able to see. Having the quick insight into usage data helps me know which clients I need to contact and address an issue with, which helps me save revenue or build a more accurate forecast.

Before we had ChurnZero, I used to have to generate more than one usage report per account to get any important usage information about an account. Now I can just login to ChurnZero and see usage data for any account with a couple clicks. Also, it has a dashboard that easily identifies which accounts are "red flags" and I should re-engage in conversation to FIGHT CHURN!

We were fortunate enough to have onsite training, but for users who don't get that experience, they might be intimidated by all of the functionality that the system has to offer.

Matt
Director of Customer Success in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Know what your customers are doing and actually reduce churn

Kommentare: We faced a problem of having a lot of data points and a lot of customers with no way to monitor and analyze that information at scale. With ChurnZero we can get instant insights into how our customers are using our software. As a customer success team, we were mostly reactive before ChurnZero. We now can work more efficiently and engage with our customers in a truly proactive manner

The reporting is super fast and flexible. Other teams are amazed when they see how quickly data can be pulled up and exported. They also provide excellent support from answering product questions to more advanced customer success strategy.

It can take a bit of time on the implementation depending on how complex your software is. I don't really see this as a con though because any company providing this level of reporting would likely require the same effort.

Christine
VP of Customer Success in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ChurnZero has helped us with transparency and efficiency

Kommentare: It has been great! The support during the entire lifecycle has been amazing. They communicate frequently but not too much. Our CSM is responsive and helpful. The newsletters are great as well.

Import function is extremely easy, the segments are great and can be customized easily.

The hierarchy model lack features we need. You can indicate a parent/child relationship but there is not option to make a change across the entire organization. For example, when changing account owners you must reassign each child account in addition to the parent. The second item is you cannot customize dashboards in the professional version. The enterprise version is double the cost.

Joy
Manager, Client Services in USA
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

Kommentare: I couldn't be happier with CZ. Our account rep has been amazing every step of the way. They are always very quick to roll out new features or iterate on existing ones. It's been a true game changer for our business!

ChurnZero is very intuitive and easy to use. It does all the hard work of organizing my clients and tasks so I just have to log in and know exactly what to do .

Getting everything configured in the beginning was very difficult. Our product is very complex so it took us a while to set everything up initially. Once that hard work was done, it's been great!

Team Lead - Account Executives in USA

Great Product for Identifying Churn Risk and Being Proactive About Outreach

This tool makes it easy to identify risk factors that can lead to churn. It also allows us to proactively reach out to customers to stay on top of risk factors and prevent churn better than we could before. We've also been able to automate some of the outreach, which has lead to better customer engagement.

The editor for creating emails can be a bit clunky at times. It's difficult to copy content and paste into ChurnZero, which can add to the time it takes to create certain play steps.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fight churn like a pro

Kommentare: If you own or run a SaaS company, don't let your customers leave you. Use ChurnZero to keep them hooked.

ChurnZero is a customer success software for SaaS that lets them reduce churn rate by employing techniques like segmentation, health scores, NPS, and automation. I have used multiple tools to deal with churn and burn for SaaS companies and apps. ChurnZero is one of the best among them all primarily due to its ability to anticipate churn based on multiple factors which lets you take precautionary steps to reduce churn.

The tool needs to fix bugs. It needs to add new features.

Andrew
Success Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for CSM teams

Kommentare: Great tool. Highly recommended!

Love the customer service provided by the Success Management team. They've taken the time to understand our company, anticipate our needs and help us understand how we can implement ChurnZero for our team's needs.

Naturally, an important piece of ChurnZero is the data that you're pushing into it. If you're not pushing clean, normalized data in, you're going to get bad data out. I wish it were clearer how the data is being translated and what we needed to do to make it work well in ChurnZero.

Vivia
Ops Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good use for very linear functions and businesses

A good way to see utilization and engagement from a client

Not the best when it comes to non-linear businesses. For example, it's good for a business that does say, 4 calls a month and to see engagement. However, when it comes to multiple timelines and "journeys", things get messy and not as easy.

Peter
Account Executive in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A must have! This product has made a major impact on how I successfully manage my book of business.

The customer activity tracking and alerts. It allows me to better understand how my customers are using their systems and if they are not using their systems so I can better support my clients.

There is honestly nothing I dislike about this software. It provides me with everything I need to help me better manage my book of business.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Success Management tool

Churnzero's easy implementation and integration with Salesforce is great. Having these datapoints in the tool makes it easy to analyze and set up actions accordingly

I find switching between different tabs to be clunky and often discover that I did not actually click on the tab I thought I had and have to go re-click.

Lydia
Customer Success Manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Custom dashboards are amazing!

Ease if use, customization of the product through segment and dashboards. You can tailor it to do what works for you.

It has a steep learning curve, if you want to maximise it.