Filtern nach:

Über SalesLoft

SalesLoft ist die Nr. 1 unter den Sales-Engagement-Plattformen. Die Plattform hilft Unternehmen dabei, fest an Produkte, Prozesse und Mitarbeiter zu glauben.

Erfahre mehr über SalesLoft

Charlie B.
Charlie B.
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Sales tool EVER!

Kommentare: Easily one of the best tools I've used in my professional sales experience. It gives me the ability to maintain all my activity points and due dates in one spot, ensuring no lead goes untouched.

My favorite aspect about using Salesloft is the fact that it is so intuitive, and easy to use. Set-up is simple, and the features this platform offer are limitless

The tool currently integrates with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, but only for team plans. I wish it was able to integrate with all instances of LinkedIn.

James C.
Head of Business Development in USA

Solid Product. Couldn't imagine working without iit

Kommentare: Overall it's been a wildly positive experience. It's drastically increased our efficiency and helped us bring in a significant amount of revenue

Salesloft is a staple in our business development initiatives. The platform makes it easy to organize your outreach efforts while continuously optimizing your methods. It truly helps us optimize efficiency for thhe sales team

There are very few things to dislike about the software. We had a challenge where we were unable to track the performance of custom dispositions and sentiments on calls. Although the default dispositions are sufficient for tracking.

Josh M.
Director, Business Development in USA

Good platform for sales teams

Kommentare: nothing to complain about. One of the best sales engagement tools out there.

Ease of use, easy to get team ramped up quickly on it.

Can be a bit clunky at times and need more integrations with software that matches well with it.

Eric A.
Eric A.
Account Executive in USA

Great product but has issues

Kommentare: Overall Salesloft has made me more efficient and organized at work. Even though we frequently run into issues, I couldn't imagine my job without it.

Salesloft is the main reason I'm still in a sales position. Before the system, I was leaving over 70 of the same voicemails a day and had to manually track my cadence progress which was messy and unorganized. Salesloft has completely transformed my work style for the better and has lead to multiple successes in my career. I am much more efficient, organized, and happy than I was prior to Salesloft.

I'd say Salesloft runs great 75% of the time. The other 25% of the time my co-workers and I frequently run into issues where the system doesn't function properly. The most common issue I run into is when the entire program becomes unresponsive leading me to uninstalling and reinstalling the extension and even then it sometimes doesn't fix it. Another frequent issue I run into is when Salesloft doesn't record or log my calls for the day. I've had calls that were never logged and also calls where it took over a day to show up.

Karen M.
Account Development Manager in USA

Makes Sales Streamlined.

Salesloft has a section to set tasks with connected alerts, and this feature is a game changer. This is my favorite feature in Salesloft. When I get someone on the phone who wants to table the conversation for 2 weeks or 2 months later, I can easily set a task right then and there with a notification so that I reach back out. And since I use Salesloft everyday, I see it. No more trying to remember with a mixture of sticky notes, phone reminders, emails to myself, etc. They also track my emails, so I know when they get opened, how many times they're opened, if they clicked my links, etc. Because of this, I learned the best times to schedule my emails for to optimize my open rate. I can see what cadences my team is using and its success rate over the last year. We can easily share what's been working, and we have the analytics right there to prove what's working and what's not. Best sales enablement software I've used.

Sometimes not everything pulls in from my Salesforce lead but this could also be permissions that we have set on our side. Not sure.

Mike A.

Highly Recommend

From a sales role perspective, SalesLoft provides an easy to use platform for account management and tracking user productivity. The ability to create effective outreach cadences and having data analytics into testing email campaigns is absolutely crucial. The biggest pro for me is being able to make calls and track email open rates directly from the platform. My product team has also implemented an integration with our CRM allowing a seamless workflow for effective prospect outreach.

My sales team and I are incredibly satisfied so far with SalesLoft and have not run into any system or customer support issues.

Jean N.
Business Development in Indonesien

Salesloft great for tracking engagement

Kommentare: Great tool have tried a few others and this is by far my favourite

The ability to create cadences and track opens and views in real time via the live feed feature it has

The limited ability to create rules on cadence engagement (there are only 4/5 selections) would like more ability to customize according to my companies needs

Sam D.
Sam D.
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Not perfect but overall a very useful tool

Kommentare: It's not perfect but I use it all the time. Overall it makes my life easier.

It records all your calls automatically. It's really nice to be able to go back and listen to calls or share calls internally. The email cadences work well and are easy to use. It syncs to our CRM (Salesforce). It logs all emails automatically in SFDC. It also makes it really easy to log calls to SFDC. Much faster than doing them manually through SFDC. I also like being able to see if the email recipient has viewed my email.

It only gives me the option to log calls to my CRM about 80% of the time. It's great when it works but it's annoying when it doesn't. It just means I have to log them manually when that happens. Also, the feature that allows you to see if a email recipient has viewed your email doesn't seem to work perfectly. It's probably not possible to make that feature work perfectly 100% of the time because Tout was the same way.

Senior Digital Marketing Associate in Sri Lanka

Easy to launch automated multi-channel campaigns!

Kommentare: With SalesLoft, it's easy to launch automated & multi-channel engagement campaigns for prospective customers.

Ability to integrate multiple communication channels make this a sophisticated tool.

There are a lot of features, badly it makes this tool a bit complex one to use.

North American Retail Team - Engagement in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great idea but the platform is built SUPER bad

The tool undeniably boosts the productivity of a sales team. You're able to touch a much higher volume of prospects per day than without it

the downside is the platform was architected and built by a 5 year old. Their APIs is bad so their email integration with Outlook is constantly spotty. The logic built into the Contact sorting function is very basic so its hard to sort through a high volume of contacts at once. Worst though is that their customer service always blames user error when IT departments have gotten involved and mapped the problems back to them.

Samuel M.
Business Development Representative in USA

I use Salesloft for tracking calls and primarily emails as well as email tracking

Kommentare: Tracking and creating emails that are sent to prospects are the biggest values to my job. The new ability to tell if a prospect is looking at our site and what pages they are visiting is also useful. Salesloft does a good job of constantly adding new features like a linkedin extension at the bottom of the screen to verify prospects. The dashboard also helps tell which emails work and which don't and making changes to templated emails is very easy.

The ability to quickly load a lead from salesforce or multiple leads is very easy. The email tracking is also very helpful when deciding when to reach out to prospects. Navigating through Salesloft for the most part is very easy. The notifications on whether an email has been received or not is great. I primarily use Salesloft for email cadences and email blasts. Both allow me to send templated emails to prospect at a much faster rate than gmail. The dashboard also gives you good feedback on which emails are being opened/responded to. Being able to create your own custom templates is very easy as well which allows you to change up your messaging whenever you'd like.

Salesloft at times can make it difficult to log calls. Sometimes I'll prefer to just log calls in salesforce when Salesloft isn't recording my calls properly. The email tracking while useful will sometimes give you false alerts if the prospect is opening their email with outlook or if you open the email yourself which can lead to confusion. The tool also has issues with uploading leads from salesforce from time to time which can be frustrating.

Brittni K.
VP in USA

SalesLoft, the personal assistant I can actually afford.

Kommentare: I've loved SalesLoft from the moment we started using it. Initially, I was taking over some duties for a member of our team on maternity leave. Her outreach is wide and system complex and I don't say this lightly when I say that SalesLoft is one of the only reasons I was able to step in for her. Her position is unique and SalesLoft allowed me to keep up our daily correspondence with leads in a way I could not have on my own. After this experience, I insisted on setting up an account for myself. We built out a new position for Inbound sales and have seen some incredible results--enough to hire on another inside sales specialist and begin scaling. This was possible partially to SalesLoft's integration into my job--allowing me to stay on top of leads and giving me rich insights. Our new Inside Sales Specialist was blown away when I trained him on SalesLoft--he mentions to me daily how thankful he is to have it. As we continue to scale our inside team, I only see our partnership and dependency on SalesLoft's capabilities growing.

- Easy to navigate - Great customer service - Saves me an immense amount of time - Provides valuable data - Automates for me - Holds me accountable to following up with leads

It doesn't integrate with HubSpot, only SalesForce. Completely understandable but detracts a bit from the capabilities.

Andy A.
CEO in Ghana
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cadence and Pipeline Tool that Works!

Kommentare: Territory representatives and AEs working on pre-opportunity accounts can now employ practical cadence tools. We can make changes to fields in SL (deals) that we previously had to do on different screens in our CRM. SalesLoft makes following up as simple as possible. The project's success hinged on the centralization of data, operations, and management. We were able to complete all of our goals with Salesloft.

In terms of cadence and transaction follow-up, ease of use is important. The ability to see deals from the perspective of management allows for clear transaction intelligence. Salesloft is reliable, has a built-in Gmail integration, and is simple to use throughout the sales process. We've used different sales tools before, but Salesloft is significantly superior and more comprehensive. For SDRs and AEs, we've had to use distinct tools.

Deals is a separate platform that SL has integrated within the technology. Without some of the same metrics and reporting capabilities as Cadence, it doesn't have the same feel. Deals are getting better, and I'm excited about the changes to uniform Cadence and Deals.

Wolf W.
Sales Development Team Lead in USA

Has made my life a lot easier

The interface is very intuitive and I love how the dialer is integrated into the lead page.

Call quality is inconsistent. Especially with International calling. A few things could be improved. For example, when modifying a lead, you have to open a whole new window no matter what the change is. When you have logged info and want to see that (phone numbers/emails/etc) you have to go back and forward from edit window to non. Wish you could edit fields while staying on same page. Also, still lacking texting functionality which has become a vital part of the sales process. We are still paying for Truly solely to be able to text people.

Jared M.
Digital Sales Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

SalesLoft Review

Kommentare: Salesloft is a massive timesaver when prospecting, It enables me to easily send out targeted emails and track the progress and interest said emails garner. This is a must have for business development reps.

I really like using Salesloft to send out mass emails to long contact lists, the feature to populate personalized information using specific tags such as First_Name or Company_Name are extremely helpful in making prospecting emails not look like spam. The ability to schedule email blasts is also extremely helpful as are the tracking features to monitor who is opening your emails so you can gauge interest.

The reporting feature of the software is sometimes inaccurate in its reporting of who opened certain emails, and I also have seen issues with its reporting of dates emails were sent especially when it sends that information over to Salesforce, however this integration is extremely useful and saves time.

SDRs Best Friend

Kommentare: SalesLoft has helped me stay organized and helps me manage my time. If your job is to set meetings, then you need a tool like this to help you accomplish this.

I was using Salesforce to help me manage my email and call tasks beforehand. This took up a lot of my time, and creating new tasks was a lengthy process. It blew my mind that I could create templated emails and calls that could help me keep track and manage my prospects. I also like the fact that everything gets automatically logged into Salesforce.

SalesLoft can be a bit clunky. The dialer sometimes does not recognize when you put in an extension. I've solved this by having the calls pass through my cell phone. It's helpful that even then, the calls can still be recorded.

Erin T.
Sales Operations in Kanada
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Our Team Uses it Everyday

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great. We have only had one issue in the past two years of using it where a feature was broken for more than a few hours and the team kept constant communication with us during that time

This is great for beginner BDRs who are reaching out to multiple people a day! It helps them keep organized and we love the response rate feature and the a/b testing feature because that helps us determine what emails are most likely able to get a good response.

I dont like that you can't tell directly whether an email template has a good or bad response rate. It would be awesome if as soon as the sales person opened the email in Gmail if a button popped up and let them answer whether the response was a success or not! besides that we love everything about salesloft

Senior Sales Development Representative in USA

Sales Essential!

Salesloft makes working from one platform incredibly easy. I use this platform daily and could not perform my daily outreach without it. I am able to create cadences and easily organize and prioritize based on engagement. The email tracking capabilities where it shows opens, clicks, and replies. Being able to call out of the platform is awesome as well! Each field maps back to our Salesforce CRM which is extremely useful for tracking outreach.

The dialer can be temper-mental, however the customer service is always quick to find a fix and help you workout any kinks you are having!

Alliances Manager in USA

So many features but hard to use

Kommentare: Motivation and automation for my team.

We purchased this product just over a year ago and there really is so much you can do. The reporting capabilities are virtually endless. I love the plugs into Slack and Salesforce. We use those daily. It really motivates my team to see who is setting meetings through SalesLoft and when they are being scheduled.

This has been a very heavy lift. Things that would would think are intuitive are not. Changing the time for a cadence step is not as simple as changing the time. We have had to undergo multiple trainings for my team to bring everyone up to speed and training new hires has been difficult. That being said, there is a lot this product can do and will likely become very powerful once everyone gets the hang of it.

Bharath A.
Bharath A.
Director of Marketing in Indien

Best Sales Prospecting Tool

Kommentare: Absolutely must to use if you are in sales and marketing. No other tool has better performance when it comes to email deliverability and engagement effectiveness. Since we switched to SalesLoft, we are seeing 3x higher demo requests.

Undoubtedly, the best sales prospecting tool out there in the market. Open rate, click thru rate and response rates are far higher than any other sales prospecting tool. With semi-automated email outreach options, it's quite easy to use and scale as well. Team templates make it easier for everyone to reuse successful email templates.

There is a lot of scope for improvement in terms of reporting and dashboards. It's difficult to track who all opened/clicked a particular email template. Though there is SF integration, it's difficult to make it work accurately.

Antwort von SalesLoft

Hi Bharath, thank you so much for the review! I'd love to chat more about the success you've seen using SalesLoft. If interested, please email me at Katie.Keller@salesloft.com. Cheers!

Co-Founder and COO in USA

Great Tool for Sales Teams

Kommentare: It allowed our sales, marketing, and customer success teams to streamline communication with prospects and customers. Ultimately, this meant better engagement with our customers and increased retention.

We mainly used SalesLoft for a variety of email cadences, and it worked great. We were able to continue engaging prospects and also streamline follow up with customers. The autodial feature worked well, but we didn't use it much. I could see this working well for a high-volume inside sales team.

The email tracking is a great idea, but we found the email opens/clicks to not always be 100% accurate. It was probably closer to 50/50 which created confusion with prospects and customers. I think this is a key feature that could be improved to add more value.

Andre D.
BDR in USA

Old Dog, Learning New Tricks

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience has been a learning one, coming from a CRM such as HubSpot which I have like several years of usage. But now that I have been using it

I do like the ease of use and I am getting used to it, as well I have looked at other learning tools, (i.e: Youtube)

Just took me some time to get used to a brand new platform, and sometimes there are glitches that happen.

Account Development Manager in USA

Best software switch to SalesLoft

Kommentare: Aside from the amazing software, SalesLoft reps have been awesome to work with. We have frequent team calls with people from SalesLoft and can directly email individuals if any questions arise. The software is very user friendly and intuitive and the company has incredible reps.

We recently switched from another software to SalesLoft and it has made a massive difference. We can now pull data from SalesLoft into our analytics platform and make proactive decisions. SalesLoft allows me to accurately log every interaction I have with prospects, it allows me to see prospect activity on emails I have sent. I can integrate LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce to make the sales flow so much smoother.

I honestly haven't run into a con or problem with SalesLoft yet, any bump we see is easily fixed in less than a day - normally a matter of minutes.

Sam W.
51-200 Mitarbeiter

A great way to optimize your sales outreach

Extremely hands off, effective outreach that allows you to maximize output and log information on salesforce with a click of a button. I do like the workflow they have established. I can crank through 100's of calls a day if needed, increase volume of conversations.

Saleloft freezes often, and their internal dialer messes up ALL the time especially when you use a dial by name directory. It gets frustrating that their service also goes down or at least slows down 2 every two weeks.

Aaron L.
Learning and Development specialist in USA

Our Sales Team uses SalesLoft to convert leads.

Kommentare: More closed deals in less time. Easier to track the sales team's activity on a daily basis and coach individual performance.

Absolutely love the integration with Salesforce. If your company uses Salesforce, this tool will take your team to the next level. Tracking the process from lead to closed business is so simple and easy to coach to. Also loved the consultative approach their team took with us. They have suggested many tools outside of their own software to help us fill gaps in our Sales Process.

Don't expect this to be a plug-and-play solution. Not because it's complicated, but because it will take some training and you will have to get your sales team bought in to following a new process. If you are willing to invest the time and training energy, it will be great though.