Über SalesLoft

SalesLoft ist die Nr. 1 unter den Sales-Engagement-Plattformen. Die Plattform hilft Unternehmen dabei, fest an Produkte, Prozesse und Mitarbeiter zu glauben.

Erfahre mehr über SalesLoft

Also, it's hard to get answers from customer service.

Bewertungen zu SalesLoft

SalesLoft hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 183 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SalesLoft bereits verwendet?

Jamie
Jamie
Social Media Manager in Dominikanische Republik
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use lead gathering tool, contact tracker, and cadence tracking tool

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Top-rated experience with onboarding the product and using the product. Anytime I reached out to support, they got back to me immediately and helped me resolve my issue.

Salesloft is a great value for the money spent, it is easy to use, and my salesperson and their onboarding team did a great job getting my all set up.

I wish they had more native integrations with CRMs. Salesforce is their primary integration.

Sales Director in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Out Bound Tool

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's a great pure out bounding tool for larger sales orgs.

From local dialing to organizing cadences and keeping your daily activities organized, this platform is it.

For a smaller business, you can do everything you can do in salesloft in Hubspot and more in Hubspot.

Eric
Eric
Account Executive in USA

Great product but has issues

Kommentare: Overall Salesloft has made me more efficient and organized at work. Even though we frequently run into issues, I couldn't imagine my job without it.

Salesloft is the main reason I'm still in a sales position. Before the system, I was leaving over 70 of the same voicemails a day and had to manually track my cadence progress which was messy and unorganized. Salesloft has completely transformed my work style for the better and has lead to multiple successes in my career. I am much more efficient, organized, and happy than I was prior to Salesloft.

I'd say Salesloft runs great 75% of the time. The other 25% of the time my co-workers and I frequently run into issues where the system doesn't function properly. The most common issue I run into is when the entire program becomes unresponsive leading me to uninstalling and reinstalling the extension and even then it sometimes doesn't fix it. Another frequent issue I run into is when Salesloft doesn't record or log my calls for the day. I've had calls that were never logged and also calls where it took over a day to show up.

Jacopo
CSM in Italien
Sport, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Salesloft review - JB

The possibility to create cadences is really useful to me (and in general for any sales company)

In order to create cadences you must import all contact from another platform (Salesforce in my case) and this is a long process

Brooke
Sport, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Salesloft Daily User

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Ease of use, volume of outreach in a matter of minutes, prospect tracking

Texting is not easy to use and opting each prospect to allow for texting is a process. The app also needs to be better updated.

Sam
Sam
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Not perfect but overall a very useful tool

Kommentare: It's not perfect but I use it all the time. Overall it makes my life easier.

It records all your calls automatically. It's really nice to be able to go back and listen to calls or share calls internally. The email cadences work well and are easy to use. It syncs to our CRM (Salesforce). It logs all emails automatically in SFDC. It also makes it really easy to log calls to SFDC. Much faster than doing them manually through SFDC. I also like being able to see if the email recipient has viewed my email.

It only gives me the option to log calls to my CRM about 80% of the time. It's great when it works but it's annoying when it doesn't. It just means I have to log them manually when that happens. Also, the feature that allows you to see if a email recipient has viewed your email doesn't seem to work perfectly. It's probably not possible to make that feature work perfectly 100% of the time because Tout was the same way.

Jim
Sales Operations Manager in USA

All-in-one prospecting, conversation intelligence, and enablement solution

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easily integrates with Salesforce for prospecting, account management, and sales enablement. Salesloft Connect extension allows for easy access to CRM and helps organize outreach to prospects. Analyzing metrics of the sales team is easy and efficient.

Not having a 1-to-1 alignment with our CRM and having to import accounts and contacts manually can slow down the sales process at times.

Adelma
BDR Latam in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for creating and managing cadences

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: In general, the experience has been good, I can create several types of cadence, whether events, inbound, outbound, ABM. It is possible to create personalized and massive campaigns in the same tool.

Ease of use, functionalities, analytical resources, possibility of creating massive campaigns

Limitation of up to 500 e-mails sent per day, does not allow you to delete a cadence, just archive it.

Brienna
SDR in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, this product makes my book of sales pretty manageable.

I like the cadence options, email template functions, and how the dashboard is set up.

I don't like how I can't put a time of day to call someone back-with sales territories stretched out across 3 time zones, it's a challenge.

Austin
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Call Software

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

This software is so powerful for making calls, emails, and keeping track of day to day.

Sometimes there can be issues with the dialer glitching or the synchronization with other platforms glitching, but it's rare.

James
Head of Business Development in USA

Solid Product. Couldn't imagine working without iit

Kommentare: Overall it's been a wildly positive experience. It's drastically increased our efficiency and helped us bring in a significant amount of revenue

Salesloft is a staple in our business development initiatives. The platform makes it easy to organize your outreach efforts while continuously optimizing your methods. It truly helps us optimize efficiency for thhe sales team

There are very few things to dislike about the software. We had a challenge where we were unable to track the performance of custom dispositions and sentiments on calls. Although the default dispositions are sufficient for tracking.

Samuel
Business Development Representative in USA

I use Salesloft for tracking calls and primarily emails as well as email tracking

Kommentare: Tracking and creating emails that are sent to prospects are the biggest values to my job. The new ability to tell if a prospect is looking at our site and what pages they are visiting is also useful. Salesloft does a good job of constantly adding new features like a linkedin extension at the bottom of the screen to verify prospects. The dashboard also helps tell which emails work and which don't and making changes to templated emails is very easy.

The ability to quickly load a lead from salesforce or multiple leads is very easy. The email tracking is also very helpful when deciding when to reach out to prospects. Navigating through Salesloft for the most part is very easy. The notifications on whether an email has been received or not is great. I primarily use Salesloft for email cadences and email blasts. Both allow me to send templated emails to prospect at a much faster rate than gmail. The dashboard also gives you good feedback on which emails are being opened/responded to. Being able to create your own custom templates is very easy as well which allows you to change up your messaging whenever you'd like.

Salesloft at times can make it difficult to log calls. Sometimes I'll prefer to just log calls in salesforce when Salesloft isn't recording my calls properly. The email tracking while useful will sometimes give you false alerts if the prospect is opening their email with outlook or if you open the email yourself which can lead to confusion. The tool also has issues with uploading leads from salesforce from time to time which can be frustrating.

Mike

Highly Recommend

From a sales role perspective, SalesLoft provides an easy to use platform for account management and tracking user productivity. The ability to create effective outreach cadences and having data analytics into testing email campaigns is absolutely crucial. The biggest pro for me is being able to make calls and track email open rates directly from the platform. My product team has also implemented an integration with our CRM allowing a seamless workflow for effective prospect outreach.

My sales team and I are incredibly satisfied so far with SalesLoft and have not run into any system or customer support issues.

Brittni
VP in USA

SalesLoft, the personal assistant I can actually afford.

Kommentare: I've loved SalesLoft from the moment we started using it. Initially, I was taking over some duties for a member of our team on maternity leave. Her outreach is wide and system complex and I don't say this lightly when I say that SalesLoft is one of the only reasons I was able to step in for her. Her position is unique and SalesLoft allowed me to keep up our daily correspondence with leads in a way I could not have on my own. After this experience, I insisted on setting up an account for myself. We built out a new position for Inbound sales and have seen some incredible results--enough to hire on another inside sales specialist and begin scaling. This was possible partially to SalesLoft's integration into my job--allowing me to stay on top of leads and giving me rich insights. Our new Inside Sales Specialist was blown away when I trained him on SalesLoft--he mentions to me daily how thankful he is to have it. As we continue to scale our inside team, I only see our partnership and dependency on SalesLoft's capabilities growing.

- Easy to navigate - Great customer service - Saves me an immense amount of time - Provides valuable data - Automates for me - Holds me accountable to following up with leads

It doesn't integrate with HubSpot, only SalesForce. Completely understandable but detracts a bit from the capabilities.

Andy
CEO in Ghana
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cadence and Pipeline Tool that Works!

Kommentare: Territory representatives and AEs working on pre-opportunity accounts can now employ practical cadence tools. We can make changes to fields in SL (deals) that we previously had to do on different screens in our CRM. SalesLoft makes following up as simple as possible. The project's success hinged on the centralization of data, operations, and management. We were able to complete all of our goals with Salesloft.

In terms of cadence and transaction follow-up, ease of use is important. The ability to see deals from the perspective of management allows for clear transaction intelligence. Salesloft is reliable, has a built-in Gmail integration, and is simple to use throughout the sales process. We've used different sales tools before, but Salesloft is significantly superior and more comprehensive. For SDRs and AEs, we've had to use distinct tools.

Deals is a separate platform that SL has integrated within the technology. Without some of the same metrics and reporting capabilities as Cadence, it doesn't have the same feel. Deals are getting better, and I'm excited about the changes to uniform Cadence and Deals.

Jean
Business Development in Indonesien

Salesloft great for tracking engagement

Kommentare: Great tool have tried a few others and this is by far my favourite

The ability to create cadences and track opens and views in real time via the live feed feature it has

The limited ability to create rules on cadence engagement (there are only 4/5 selections) would like more ability to customize according to my companies needs

Wolf
Sales Development Team Lead in USA

Has made my life a lot easier

The interface is very intuitive and I love how the dialer is integrated into the lead page.

Call quality is inconsistent. Especially with International calling. A few things could be improved. For example, when modifying a lead, you have to open a whole new window no matter what the change is. When you have logged info and want to see that (phone numbers/emails/etc) you have to go back and forward from edit window to non. Wish you could edit fields while staying on same page. Also, still lacking texting functionality which has become a vital part of the sales process. We are still paying for Truly solely to be able to text people.

Jared
Digital Sales Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

SalesLoft Review

Kommentare: Salesloft is a massive timesaver when prospecting, It enables me to easily send out targeted emails and track the progress and interest said emails garner. This is a must have for business development reps.

I really like using Salesloft to send out mass emails to long contact lists, the feature to populate personalized information using specific tags such as First_Name or Company_Name are extremely helpful in making prospecting emails not look like spam. The ability to schedule email blasts is also extremely helpful as are the tracking features to monitor who is opening your emails so you can gauge interest.

The reporting feature of the software is sometimes inaccurate in its reporting of who opened certain emails, and I also have seen issues with its reporting of dates emails were sent especially when it sends that information over to Salesforce, however this integration is extremely useful and saves time.

SDRs Best Friend

Kommentare: SalesLoft has helped me stay organized and helps me manage my time. If your job is to set meetings, then you need a tool like this to help you accomplish this.

I was using Salesforce to help me manage my email and call tasks beforehand. This took up a lot of my time, and creating new tasks was a lengthy process. It blew my mind that I could create templated emails and calls that could help me keep track and manage my prospects. I also like the fact that everything gets automatically logged into Salesforce.

SalesLoft can be a bit clunky. The dialer sometimes does not recognize when you put in an extension. I've solved this by having the calls pass through my cell phone. It's helpful that even then, the calls can still be recorded.

Ami
Ami
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM +!

Kommentare: The cadences have made my job so much better, more efficient and keeps me organized. Also, I choose the tasks I want and when, keeps ALL contacts in outreach with little chance to fall through the cracks. Also, tagging is very important to me and very easy. Being able to manage contacts in a mass way is a huge time saver and another one of my favorite features and I use it ALL of the time.

I love almost everything about Salesloft. It is very user friendly, I like the three columns and being able to scroll down one side and still be able to see the other columns. My favorite feature would be the cadences! VERY easy to create and manage, keeps me very organized, which is crucial to me.

Only real complaint is once a task is completed then that contact goes away and there is not (too my knowledge anyway) a way to pull up like most recent contacts etc.

Mohammed
Tech. Manager and Software Arch in Jordanien

a huge boost in the efficiency of the sales crew

Kommentare: With a substantially greater prospect-to-customer conversion rate as well as a shorter onboarding period, we've seen a significant increase in sales efficiency.

The ease of use speeds up onboarding, converting new workers into producers in weeks. SalesLoft simplifies prospecting and keeps sales teams up to date on communication plans with potential accounts and leads. Analytics provide vital data to ensure you're continuously improving sales cycle efficiencies. It also helps the marketing team manage messaging style and content. Thus, Sales teams can focus on selling instead of creating messaging. The onboarding procedure was meticulously and it was easily set up.

The only major issue I've had is arranging our emails. If you develop a template and then send it, it seems sloppy and likes it originated from just a computerized method.

Ceddrick
Strategic Account Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Salesloft, you should check it out

Kommentare: As long as I do what I need to do, I have a "regimented" daily routine. I can do what I need to with little or no supervision. It can free up a manager's time because they can see an individual's production and meet with them for exactly what they need to instead of wasting time doing a lot of discovery and then getting to their message.

There are a ton of features to use for prospect and customer management. You can customize cadences to work for you and with you. The Salesforce and Orum integrations work extremely well also. Because I have a business analyst, I have never had to reach out to support, but I recently discovered that they have SalesLoft University, so now I can learn how to do more on my own.

I have used SalesLoft competitors in the past, with that in mind, I cannot really call out any quirks. If I was forced to give a Con, I would say there is a LOT that you can do with SalesLoft. It could prove difficult for someone if they do not have anyone to help guide them.

Brendan
Sales Development Rep in Südafrika

One of the best Sales Engagement Platform

Kommentare: My overall experience with Salesloft has been great. At first, my network was bad and the call quality was not great, but the support team helped me and my team and now the calls and network are perfect and everything else is perfect. We have customized most of the automatic rules to meet our needs.

What I love the most about Salesloft is that it makes our Sales activities smooth, easy to manage and track, and provides great automation rules and training for me and my team. We can record all calls, all meetings, and send emails from the same platform, making it easier for me as a Sales Development Rep to focus on revenue-generating activities and automate all the other admin processes.

I think Salesloft can increase its integrations to include other systems that other companies are already using.

Charlie
Charlie
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Sales tool EVER!

Kommentare: Easily one of the best tools I've used in my professional sales experience. It gives me the ability to maintain all my activity points and due dates in one spot, ensuring no lead goes untouched.

My favorite aspect about using Salesloft is the fact that it is so intuitive, and easy to use. Set-up is simple, and the features this platform offer are limitless

The tool currently integrates with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, but only for team plans. I wish it was able to integrate with all instances of LinkedIn.

Erin
Sales Operations in Kanada
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Our Team Uses it Everyday

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great. We have only had one issue in the past two years of using it where a feature was broken for more than a few hours and the team kept constant communication with us during that time

This is great for beginner BDRs who are reaching out to multiple people a day! It helps them keep organized and we love the response rate feature and the a/b testing feature because that helps us determine what emails are most likely able to get a good response.

I dont like that you can't tell directly whether an email template has a good or bad response rate. It would be awesome if as soon as the sales person opened the email in Gmail if a button popped up and let them answer whether the response was a success or not! besides that we love everything about salesloft