Über SalesLoft

SalesLoft ist die Nr. 1 unter den Sales-Engagement-Plattformen. Die Plattform hilft Unternehmen dabei, fest an Produkte, Prozesse und Mitarbeiter zu glauben.

Erfahre mehr über SalesLoft

Charlie B.
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.6.2019

"Best Sales tool EVER!"

Kommentare: Easily one of the best tools I've used in my professional sales experience. It gives me the ability to maintain all my activity points and due dates in one spot, ensuring no lead goes untouched.

Vorteile: My favorite aspect about using Salesloft is the fact that it is so intuitive, and easy to use. Set-up is simple, and the features this platform offer are limitless

Nachteile: The tool currently integrates with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, but only for team plans. I wish it was able to integrate with all instances of LinkedIn.

• Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Wolf W.
Sales Development Team Lead
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2019

"Has made my life a lot easier"

Vorteile: The interface is very intuitive and I love how the dialer is integrated into the lead page.

Nachteile: Call quality is inconsistent. Especially with International calling. A few things could be improved. For example, when modifying a lead, you have to open a whole new window no matter what the change is. When you have logged info and want to see that (phone numbers/emails/etc) you have to go back and forward from edit window to non. Wish you could edit fields while staying on same page. Also, still lacking texting functionality which has become a vital part of the sales process. We are still paying for Truly solely to be able to text people.

• Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Jonathan B.
Sales Executive
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.4.2020

"Takes My Sales Routine to the Next Level"

Kommentare: Overall, this product has made my day to day sales life easier and more effective and productive. Wouldn't want to work for a comp;any without it now.

Vorteile: Salesloft made my sales life more productive and more proactive than I ever thought it could be. This software gives me insight and data around my sales calls and activities that I never thought about before. I now have more actionable insight around my prospects and more resources readily available to make the mundane tasks of sales less time consuming.

Nachteile: There are very few areas that I think Salesloft needs to improve because it's so cutting edge but I would like for the dial pad functionality to be more effective when interacting with the extensions of the phone system I'm calling into.

• Bewertet am 10.4.2020
Eric A.
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2018

"Great product but has issues"

Kommentare: Overall Salesloft has made me more efficient and organized at work. Even though we frequently run into issues, I couldn't imagine my job without it.

Vorteile: Salesloft is the main reason I'm still in a sales position. Before the system, I was leaving over 70 of the same voicemails a day and had to manually track my cadence progress which was messy and unorganized. Salesloft has completely transformed my work style for the better and has lead to multiple successes in my career. I am much more efficient, organized, and happy than I was prior to Salesloft.

Nachteile: I'd say Salesloft runs great 75% of the time. The other 25% of the time my co-workers and I frequently run into issues where the system doesn't function properly. The most common issue I run into is when the entire program becomes unresponsive leading me to uninstalling and reinstalling the extension and even then it sometimes doesn't fix it. Another frequent issue I run into is when Salesloft doesn't record or log my calls for the day. I've had calls that were never logged and also calls where it took over a day to show up.

• Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Jean N.
Business Development
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2020

"Salesloft great for tracking engagement"

Kommentare: Great tool have tried a few others and this is by far my favourite

Vorteile: The ability to create cadences and track opens and views in real time via the live feed feature it has

Nachteile: The limited ability to create rules on cadence engagement (there are only 4/5 selections) would like more ability to customize according to my companies needs

• Bewertet am 24.2.2020
Sam D.
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.11.2019

"Not perfect but overall a very useful tool"

Kommentare: It's not perfect but I use it all the time. Overall it makes my life easier.

Vorteile: It records all your calls automatically. It's really nice to be able to go back and listen to calls or share calls internally. The email cadences work well and are easy to use. It syncs to our CRM (Salesforce). It logs all emails automatically in SFDC. It also makes it really easy to log calls to SFDC. Much faster than doing them manually through SFDC. I also like being able to see if the email recipient has viewed my email.

Nachteile: It only gives me the option to log calls to my CRM about 80% of the time. It's great when it works but it's annoying when it doesn't. It just means I have to log them manually when that happens. Also, the feature that allows you to see if a email recipient has viewed your email doesn't seem to work perfectly. It's probably not possible to make that feature work perfectly 100% of the time because Tout was the same way.

• Bewertet am 23.11.2019
Jeremy K.
Solutions Consultant
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2020

"Great Product for Outreach"

Kommentare: Overall I loved my experience with SalesLoft - it was a great way to reach out large numbers to prospects and to find opportunities easily.

Vorteile: SalesLoft completely changed the way we approach outreach here. I love how easy it is to send personalized and tailored emails to multiple individuals at the same time.

Nachteile: Not much I dislike about SalesLoft - there were times where certain dynamic fields wouldn't change (i assume a small bug caused these to happen).

• Bewertet am 6.3.2020
Associate Director, Business Development
  • Bewertet am 21.2.2020

"Great UI but the functionality is a little clunky"

Kommentare: Overall the experience is positive. I can do everything I need with the tool, it is more attractive than others I've used which is nice when you're using it all day, and the tracking is great. If they refined just a few more aspects of it then it would be head and shoulders above the competition.

Vorteile: Salesloft has a slick UI, better than a competing product I've used which in comparison looks very dated. The email tracking and auto-logging of emails is really nice, I think the tracking aspect of it or at least how notifications are presented is better than other platforms that I've used.

Nachteile: Setting up cadences isn't as smooth as it could be. How you manage upcoming tasks in Salesloft itself is pretty clunky. You have to go to each cadence individually to go through the "due" tasks and I don't like how each task is brought up. The task manager is the part of the platform I like the least.

• Bewertet am 21.2.2020
Becca T.
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2019

"A great sales tool!"

Kommentare: The benefits have been great and it is great to track and see who has opened and clicked my emails I have sent out.

Vorteile: Sales loft is by far my favorite sales tool. It is easy to use and the support is great! They are so quick and have helped me tremendously.

Nachteile: Sometimes when I load a lot of contacts into a cadence it does take quite a while for all of them to process.

• Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Samuel M.
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2018

"I use Salesloft for tracking calls and primarily emails as well as email tracking"

Kommentare: Tracking and creating emails that are sent to prospects are the biggest values to my job. The new ability to tell if a prospect is looking at our site and what pages they are visiting is also useful. Salesloft does a good job of constantly adding new features like a linkedin extension at the bottom of the screen to verify prospects. The dashboard also helps tell which emails work and which don't and making changes to templated emails is very easy.

Vorteile: The ability to quickly load a lead from salesforce or multiple leads is very easy. The email tracking is also very helpful when deciding when to reach out to prospects. Navigating through Salesloft for the most part is very easy. The notifications on whether an email has been received or not is great. I primarily use Salesloft for email cadences and email blasts. Both allow me to send templated emails to prospect at a much faster rate than gmail. The dashboard also gives you good feedback on which emails are being opened/responded to. Being able to create your own custom templates is very easy as well which allows you to change up your messaging whenever you'd like.

Nachteile: Salesloft at times can make it difficult to log calls. Sometimes I'll prefer to just log calls in salesforce when Salesloft isn't recording my calls properly. The email tracking while useful will sometimes give you false alerts if the prospect is opening their email with outlook or if you open the email yourself which can lead to confusion. The tool also has issues with uploading leads from salesforce from time to time which can be frustrating.

• Bewertet am 28.2.2018
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2019

"Solid product, missing a few features"

Kommentare: - We've been able to drastically increase the number of meetings we set by switching to SalesLoft. The default analytics are useful in optimizing outreach and tracking rep performance. The customer success team at SalesLoft is very responsive and helpful. Overall a great product, but I'd like to see it have a more robust integration with Hubspot and allow for more granular reporting.

Vorteile: - The product is easy to use, has many useful features, and has a decent amount of integrations
- SalesLoft enables your reps to easily keep activity levels high and make the day productive
- Great features to build team templates and cadences that scale easily

Nachteile: - Lack of integrations with HubSpot. If you use HubSpot as a CRM, I highly suggest switching to SalesForce or looking at another product. Salesloft + Salesforce is the ideal combination.
- Lack of reporting capabilities with custom dispositions. Some times the default call dispositions do not accurately describe the call, which is why we wanted to create custom sentiments and dispositions. The difficulty arises when you want to create reports around this. I've been told my SalesLoft that there is currently not a way to track this.
- Cost. There are cheaper options available with similar functionality.

• Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Brittni K.
VP
  • Bewertet am 1.2.2017

"SalesLoft, the personal assistant I can actually afford."

Kommentare: I've loved SalesLoft from the moment we started using it. Initially, I was taking over some duties for a member of our team on maternity leave. Her outreach is wide and system complex and I don't say this lightly when I say that SalesLoft is one of the only reasons I was able to step in for her. Her position is unique and SalesLoft allowed me to keep up our daily correspondence with leads in a way I could not have on my own. After this experience, I insisted on setting up an account for myself. We built out a new position for Inbound sales and have seen some incredible results--enough to hire on another inside sales specialist and begin scaling. This was possible partially to SalesLoft's integration into my job--allowing me to stay on top of leads and giving me rich insights. Our new Inside Sales Specialist was blown away when I trained him on SalesLoft--he mentions to me daily how thankful he is to have it. As we continue to scale our inside team, I only see our partnership and dependency on SalesLoft's capabilities growing.

Vorteile: - Easy to navigate
- Great customer service
- Saves me an immense amount of time
- Provides valuable data
- Automates for me
- Holds me accountable to following up with leads

Nachteile: It doesn't integrate with HubSpot, only SalesForce. Completely understandable but detracts a bit from the capabilities.

• Bewertet am 1.2.2017
Jared M.
Digital Sales Specialist
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2019

"SalesLoft Review"

Kommentare: Salesloft is a massive timesaver when prospecting, It enables me to easily send out targeted emails and track the progress and interest said emails garner. This is a must have for business development reps.

Vorteile: I really like using Salesloft to send out mass emails to long contact lists, the feature to populate personalized information using specific tags such as First_Name or Company_Name are extremely helpful in making prospecting emails not look like spam. The ability to schedule email blasts is also extremely helpful as are the tracking features to monitor who is opening your emails so you can gauge interest.

Nachteile: The reporting feature of the software is sometimes inaccurate in its reporting of who opened certain emails, and I also have seen issues with its reporting of dates emails were sent especially when it sends that information over to Salesforce, however this integration is extremely useful and saves time.

• Bewertet am 16.7.2019
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2018

"SDRs Best Friend"

Kommentare: SalesLoft has helped me stay organized and helps me manage my time. If your job is to set meetings, then you need a tool like this to help you accomplish this.

Vorteile: I was using Salesforce to help me manage my email and call tasks beforehand. This took up a lot of my time, and creating new tasks was a lengthy process. It blew my mind that I could create templated emails and calls that could help me keep track and manage my prospects. I also like the fact that everything gets automatically logged into Salesforce.

Nachteile: SalesLoft can be a bit clunky. The dialer sometimes does not recognize when you put in an extension. I've solved this by having the calls pass through my cell phone. It's helpful that even then, the calls can still be recorded.

• Bewertet am 29.10.2018
Senior Sales Development Representative
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2018

"Sales Essential!"

Vorteile: Salesloft makes working from one platform incredibly easy. I use this platform daily and could not perform my daily outreach without it. I am able to create cadences and easily organize and prioritize based on engagement. The email tracking capabilities where it shows opens, clicks, and replies. Being able to call out of the platform is awesome as well! Each field maps back to our Salesforce CRM which is extremely useful for tracking outreach.

Nachteile: The dialer can be temper-mental, however the customer service is always quick to find a fix and help you workout any kinks you are having!

• Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Alliances Manager
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2018

"So many features but hard to use"

Kommentare: Motivation and automation for my team.

Vorteile: We purchased this product just over a year ago and there really is so much you can do. The reporting capabilities are virtually endless. I love the plugs into Slack and Salesforce. We use those daily. It really motivates my team to see who is setting meetings through SalesLoft and when they are being scheduled.

Nachteile: This has been a very heavy lift. Things that would would think are intuitive are not. Changing the time for a cadence step is not as simple as changing the time. We have had to undergo multiple trainings for my team to bring everyone up to speed and training new hires has been difficult. That being said, there is a lot this product can do and will likely become very powerful once everyone gets the hang of it.

• Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Bharath A.
Director of Marketing
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2018

"Best Sales Prospecting Tool"

Kommentare: Absolutely must to use if you are in sales and marketing. No other tool has better performance when it comes to email deliverability and engagement effectiveness. Since we switched to SalesLoft, we are seeing 3x higher demo requests.

Vorteile: Undoubtedly, the best sales prospecting tool out there in the market. Open rate, click thru rate and response rates are far higher than any other sales prospecting tool. With semi-automated email outreach options, it's quite easy to use and scale as well. Team templates make it easier for everyone to reuse successful email templates.

Nachteile: There is a lot of scope for improvement in terms of reporting and dashboards. It's difficult to track who all opened/clicked a particular email template. Though there is SF integration, it's difficult to make it work accurately.

von SalesLoft an 30.11.2018

Hi Bharath, thank you so much for the review! I'd love to chat more about the success you've seen using SalesLoft. If interested, please email me at Katie.Keller@salesloft.com. Cheers!

• Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Co-Founder and COO
  • Bewertet am 12.6.2018

"Great Tool for Sales Teams"

Kommentare: It allowed our sales, marketing, and customer success teams to streamline communication with prospects and customers. Ultimately, this meant better engagement with our customers and increased retention.

Vorteile: We mainly used SalesLoft for a variety of email cadences, and it worked great. We were able to continue engaging prospects and also streamline follow up with customers. The autodial feature worked well, but we didn't use it much. I could see this working well for a high-volume inside sales team.

Nachteile: The email tracking is a great idea, but we found the email opens/clicks to not always be 100% accurate. It was probably closer to 50/50 which created confusion with prospects and customers. I think this is a key feature that could be improved to add more value.

• Bewertet am 12.6.2018
Account Development Manager
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.9.2019

"Best software switch to SalesLoft"

Kommentare: Aside from the amazing software, SalesLoft reps have been awesome to work with. We have frequent team calls with people from SalesLoft and can directly email individuals if any questions arise. The software is very user friendly and intuitive and the company has incredible reps.

Vorteile: We recently switched from another software to SalesLoft and it has made a massive difference. We can now pull data from SalesLoft into our analytics platform and make proactive decisions. SalesLoft allows me to accurately log every interaction I have with prospects, it allows me to see prospect activity on emails I have sent. I can integrate LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce to make the sales flow so much smoother.

Nachteile: I honestly haven't run into a con or problem with SalesLoft yet, any bump we see is easily fixed in less than a day - normally a matter of minutes.

• Bewertet am 8.9.2019
Sam W.
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.6.2018

"A great way to optimize your sales outreach"

Vorteile: Extremely hands off, effective outreach that allows you to maximize output and log information on salesforce with a click of a button. I do like the workflow they have established. I can crank through 100's of calls a day if needed, increase volume of conversations.

Nachteile: Saleloft freezes often, and their internal dialer messes up ALL the time especially when you use a dial by name directory. It gets frustrating that their service also goes down or at least slows down 2 every two weeks.

• Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Aaron L.
Learning and Development specialist
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2017

"Our Sales Team uses SalesLoft to convert leads."

Kommentare: More closed deals in less time. Easier to track the sales team's activity on a daily basis and coach individual performance.

Vorteile: Absolutely love the integration with Salesforce. If your company uses Salesforce, this tool will take your team to the next level. Tracking the process from lead to closed business is so simple and easy to coach to. Also loved the consultative approach their team took with us. They have suggested many tools outside of their own software to help us fill gaps in our Sales Process.

Nachteile: Don't expect this to be a plug-and-play solution. Not because it's complicated, but because it will take some training and you will have to get your sales team bought in to following a new process. If you are willing to invest the time and training energy, it will be great though.

• Bewertet am 27.8.2019

"All in one, consolidate your sales and marketing tech stack."

Kommentare: Implementation was great, their integration with Salesforce made things a piece of cake.

Vorteile: We were able to cut out 3 different softwares and replaced them with one, Salesloft. They have made it simple from a marketing and sales automation standpoint to bring everything into one, centralized location. It integrates well with Salesforce. The team can make calls, start sequences, and follow up with prospects all from Salesloft, it is great.

Nachteile: It came out to be a bit more expensive than the 3 softwares it replaced (combined), but worth paying a bit of a premium.

• Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Clark M.
Customer Service Rep.
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.11.2018

"SalesLoft Review "

Vorteile: This software integrates extremely well with Google products as well as with SalesForce. It is a great tool for tracking progression and cadences. It also provides internal communication between users of the same company.

Nachteile: I had no issues with this software and would recommend it to anyone working with or related to sales for a company.

• Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Steve K.
Revenue Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2017

"Augmented sales engagement platform "

Vorteile: There are a lot of features that help our sales team with their prospecting activities. CrystalKnows is pretty scary how accurate it is. Cadence also allows our team to seamlessly create repeatable processes. Support has also been exceptional.

Nachteile: We've had some issues with customization. In particular, some of our users wanted to personalize the font and look of their outbound emails. We had to work with their support team but we're still limited to a default font for the entire team.

51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2018

"I have been a SalesLoft user for 2+ years and still use it ALL THE TIME"

Kommentare: Helps me personalize at scale

Vorteile: The software is easy to use, effective and allows me to personalize my outreach at scale - which is incredibly valuable

Nachteile: To be quite frank, the support team and CS teams at SalesLoft leave a lot to be desired and this is congruent to multiple conversations I have had with other SalesLoft customers

• Bewertet am 19.7.2018