Über SalesLoft

SalesLoft ist die Nr. 1 unter den Sales-Engagement-Plattformen. Die Plattform hilft Unternehmen dabei, fest an Produkte, Prozesse und Mitarbeiter zu glauben.

Erfahre mehr über SalesLoft

My product team has also implemented an integration with our CRM allowing a seamless workflow for effective prospect outreach.

Also, it's hard to get answers from customer service.

Bewertungen zu SalesLoft

SalesLoft hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 212 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SalesLoft bereits verwendet?

Cem
Sales in Deutschland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Salesloft für Salesmaschinen!

Salesloft hat alles was man für den Kundenkontakt braucht. Besonders die Cadence Funktion ist perfekt und lässt eine ordentliche und sequenzierte Arbeitsweise zu.

Es gibt nichts was fehlt. Keine negativen Punkte

Jamie
Jamie
Social Media Manager in Dominikanische Republik
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use lead gathering tool, contact tracker, and cadence tracking tool

Kommentare: Top-rated experience with onboarding the product and using the product. Anytime I reached out to support, they got back to me immediately and helped me resolve my issue.

Salesloft is a great value for the money spent, it is easy to use, and my salesperson and their onboarding team did a great job getting my all set up.

I wish they had more native integrations with CRMs. Salesforce is their primary integration.

Stewart
SDR Manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best in class sales engagement

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overwhelmingly positive with regards to both product and service

Intuitive comprehensive product. As a smaller company with tighter budgets, having a complete suite of sales engagement, analytics, forecasting, conversation intelligence, and opportunity management under one roof is essential.

Honestly there isn't much, and any criticism is really just splitting hairs. Obviously the conversation intelligence and deal management modules aren't as comprehensive as stand-alone solutions, but they're pretty close and more than enough for most teams. The salesforce integration is almost perfect and is >98% accurate. We've had an issue with salesloft not being able to write a tickbox to salesforce and that would be a nice fix to see, but again it's an inconvenience rather than a pressing issue.

Jaakko
Jaakko
Enterprise Account Excecutive in Finnland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Relatively expensive tool for outreach

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

calling works well records calls nice cadences is good idea for structuring outreach

requires lot of effort customer support is not good all our phone numbers disappeared from salesloft - required a lot of manual work

Mike
Business Development Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Your sales team needs Salesloft

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Extremely pleased and would not want to attempt my daily tasks without it.

Total organizational platform for my daily outbound sales duties.

None. Salesloft is the best platform I have ever used. It fits perfectly with our duties.

Jennifer
Sales Development Manager in UK
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Manage your sales outreach in a few clicks - time saving where you need it.

Kommentare: Overall a positive experience we have a really strong customer success rep in [sensitive content hidden] who has been on hand with any questions we have had. She guided us through our implementation across several teams and we have had a couple of best practice sessions to make sure everyone is on the same page. Salesloft is pretty self explanatory to use and once you get started the UI makes sense on how to work. For team members coming from pure CRM usage it can be a bit of a learning curve but once they get the hang of it they love how much more they can get done.

The most important reason for implementing Salesloft was our SDR team was slowed down by very admin heavy processes and onboarding became a time sync for new team members to learn. Salesloft meant that new team members could know exactly what was expected as outreach for certain prospects. It also means you now have access to a really rich amount of data to understand what types of outreach = success whether it be mixing up length or when certain emails are sent, no. calls etc. Suddenly having access to this information meant that the most successful SDRs no longer had information siloed to them and we could get more and more best practices shared across the team.

I mentioned when assessing the features the couple of things where Salesloft could improve: - increase focus for non opp creating SDRs. This would mean that those teams could take more advantage of the coaching modules and actually get richer data when their looking for trends across performance. Most interesting to me would be- number of high value activities completed - no meetings booked - no. meetings attended - being able to read leads converted to an opportunity which is the traditional way Salesforce would identify success. Since the release of Rhythm there has been some jankiness in the tool. A few screens that don't take you where you are supposed to go and some slowness with pre-scheduled emails. Their product team has messaged and said they are working on these areas.

James
Head of Business Development in USA

Solid Product. Couldn't imagine working without iit

Kommentare: Overall it's been a wildly positive experience. It's drastically increased our efficiency and helped us bring in a significant amount of revenue

Salesloft is a staple in our business development initiatives. The platform makes it easy to organize your outreach efforts while continuously optimizing your methods. It truly helps us optimize efficiency for thhe sales team

There are very few things to dislike about the software. We had a challenge where we were unable to track the performance of custom dispositions and sentiments on calls. Although the default dispositions are sufficient for tracking.

Marcos
Sales Development Representative in Mexiko
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Saleloft Over All Review

Kommentare: Overall experience is GREAT, it is easy to use and really effective in sales mangement.

What I mostly love about Salesloft is that is really easy to use, and that it helps me target and follow up with more customers giving automated emails a personalized approach. Which helps me get more responses. I also love that I can sink it to me gmail, Hubspot and Seamless AI.

What I dont like is the dialer I think is really basic, but it does not interfere with my performance. So what happens is when I important the contact from Seamless AI, I cant dial because the number was added to the company not the contact so I have to copy the number and paste in contact to be able to Dial.

Drew
Bookkeeping in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SalesLoft product review

Kommentare: Overall I have not been satisfied with our experience using SalesLoft because of the lacking support for business to consumers. On top of this, the customer service is nearly non-existent. Our account manager is not easy to work with and honestly has been a massive struggle for our business due to the extra resources required to get SalesLoft running as it should with the limited support coming from the SalesLoft support team.

Overrall SalesLoft provides a way for customers to interact with business to business in a fairly new way. It helps with staying in touch and maintaining relationships that they say will help build your business.

SalesLoft completely fails when it comes to interacting with business to consumers. There is no good texting feature as most consumers are texting during business hours rather than talking on the phone or managing their personal emails. This is the reason I would not recommend SalesLoft to a business.

Jacopo
CSM in Italien
Sport, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Salesloft review - JB

The possibility to create cadences is really useful to me (and in general for any sales company)

In order to create cadences you must import all contact from another platform (Salesforce in my case) and this is a long process

Standard SEP but CS was a let down

-It was easy to create cadences-Cadences could be pushed to my team through a variety of methods like our CRM and other marketing tools

The customer service was a big let down. We lost key functionality and our support ticket was seemingly abandoned after being passed around a few months. For this reason we've decided to no longer renew our contract.

Samuel
Business Development Representative in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I use Salesloft for tracking calls and primarily emails as well as email tracking

Kommentare: Tracking and creating emails that are sent to prospects are the biggest values to my job. The new ability to tell if a prospect is looking at our site and what pages they are visiting is also useful. Salesloft does a good job of constantly adding new features like a linkedin extension at the bottom of the screen to verify prospects. The dashboard also helps tell which emails work and which don't and making changes to templated emails is very easy.

The ability to quickly load a lead from salesforce or multiple leads is very easy. The email tracking is also very helpful when deciding when to reach out to prospects. Navigating through Salesloft for the most part is very easy. The notifications on whether an email has been received or not is great. I primarily use Salesloft for email cadences and email blasts. Both allow me to send templated emails to prospect at a much faster rate than gmail. The dashboard also gives you good feedback on which emails are being opened/responded to. Being able to create your own custom templates is very easy as well which allows you to change up your messaging whenever you'd like.

Salesloft at times can make it difficult to log calls. Sometimes I'll prefer to just log calls in salesforce when Salesloft isn't recording my calls properly. The email tracking while useful will sometimes give you false alerts if the prospect is opening their email with outlook or if you open the email yourself which can lead to confusion. The tool also has issues with uploading leads from salesforce from time to time which can be frustrating.

Andy
CEO in Ghana
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cadence and Pipeline Tool that Works!

Kommentare: Territory representatives and AEs working on pre-opportunity accounts can now employ practical cadence tools. We can make changes to fields in SL (deals) that we previously had to do on different screens in our CRM. SalesLoft makes following up as simple as possible. The project's success hinged on the centralization of data, operations, and management. We were able to complete all of our goals with Salesloft.

In terms of cadence and transaction follow-up, ease of use is important. The ability to see deals from the perspective of management allows for clear transaction intelligence. Salesloft is reliable, has a built-in Gmail integration, and is simple to use throughout the sales process. We've used different sales tools before, but Salesloft is significantly superior and more comprehensive. For SDRs and AEs, we've had to use distinct tools.

Deals is a separate platform that SL has integrated within the technology. Without some of the same metrics and reporting capabilities as Cadence, it doesn't have the same feel. Deals are getting better, and I'm excited about the changes to uniform Cadence and Deals.

Wolf
Sales Development Team Lead in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Has made my life a lot easier

The interface is very intuitive and I love how the dialer is integrated into the lead page.

Call quality is inconsistent. Especially with International calling. A few things could be improved. For example, when modifying a lead, you have to open a whole new window no matter what the change is. When you have logged info and want to see that (phone numbers/emails/etc) you have to go back and forward from edit window to non. Wish you could edit fields while staying on same page. Also, still lacking texting functionality which has become a vital part of the sales process. We are still paying for Truly solely to be able to text people.

Elena
Account Executive in USA
Sport, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Sales Review

User ability is high - the layout of the site is easy to find information/content you're looking for. Like the use of "Snippets" vs. "Templates"

Calling features are poor - need to be able to call through salesloft with it accurately importing the call into salesforce and Chorus. Filter options within a cadence or account are messy and do not pull the information needed.

Jared
Digital Sales Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

SalesLoft Review

Kommentare: Salesloft is a massive timesaver when prospecting, It enables me to easily send out targeted emails and track the progress and interest said emails garner. This is a must have for business development reps.

I really like using Salesloft to send out mass emails to long contact lists, the feature to populate personalized information using specific tags such as First_Name or Company_Name are extremely helpful in making prospecting emails not look like spam. The ability to schedule email blasts is also extremely helpful as are the tracking features to monitor who is opening your emails so you can gauge interest.

The reporting feature of the software is sometimes inaccurate in its reporting of who opened certain emails, and I also have seen issues with its reporting of dates emails were sent especially when it sends that information over to Salesforce, however this integration is extremely useful and saves time.

Brendan
Sales Development Rep in Südafrika
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best Sales Engagement Platform

Kommentare: My overall experience with Salesloft has been great. At first, my network was bad and the call quality was not great, but the support team helped me and my team and now the calls and network are perfect and everything else is perfect. We have customized most of the automatic rules to meet our needs.

What I love the most about Salesloft is that it makes our Sales activities smooth, easy to manage and track, and provides great automation rules and training for me and my team. We can record all calls, all meetings, and send emails from the same platform, making it easier for me as a Sales Development Rep to focus on revenue-generating activities and automate all the other admin processes.

I think Salesloft can increase its integrations to include other systems that other companies are already using.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So many features but hard to use

Kommentare: Motivation and automation for my team.

We purchased this product just over a year ago and there really is so much you can do. The reporting capabilities are virtually endless. I love the plugs into Slack and Salesforce. We use those daily. It really motivates my team to see who is setting meetings through SalesLoft and when they are being scheduled.

This has been a very heavy lift. Things that would would think are intuitive are not. Changing the time for a cadence step is not as simple as changing the time. We have had to undergo multiple trainings for my team to bring everyone up to speed and training new hires has been difficult. That being said, there is a lot this product can do and will likely become very powerful once everyone gets the hang of it.

Andre
BDR in USA

Old Dog, Learning New Tricks

Kommentare: My overall experience has been a learning one, coming from a CRM such as HubSpot which I have like several years of usage. But now that I have been using it

I do like the ease of use and I am getting used to it, as well I have looked at other learning tools, (i.e: Youtube)

Just took me some time to get used to a brand new platform, and sometimes there are glitches that happen.

Sam
Account Executive in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great way to optimize your sales outreach

Extremely hands off, effective outreach that allows you to maximize output and log information on salesforce with a click of a button. I do like the workflow they have established. I can crank through 100's of calls a day if needed, increase volume of conversations.

Saleloft freezes often, and their internal dialer messes up ALL the time especially when you use a dial by name directory. It gets frustrating that their service also goes down or at least slows down 2 every two weeks.

Aaron
Learning and Development specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Our Sales Team uses SalesLoft to convert leads.

Kommentare: More closed deals in less time. Easier to track the sales team's activity on a daily basis and coach individual performance.

Absolutely love the integration with Salesforce. If your company uses Salesforce, this tool will take your team to the next level. Tracking the process from lead to closed business is so simple and easy to coach to. Also loved the consultative approach their team took with us. They have suggested many tools outside of their own software to help us fill gaps in our Sales Process.

Don't expect this to be a plug-and-play solution. Not because it's complicated, but because it will take some training and you will have to get your sales team bought in to following a new process. If you are willing to invest the time and training energy, it will be great though.

Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great idea but the platform is built SUPER bad

The tool undeniably boosts the productivity of a sales team. You're able to touch a much higher volume of prospects per day than without it

the downside is the platform was architected and built by a 5 year old. Their APIs is bad so their email integration with Outlook is constantly spotty. The logic built into the Contact sorting function is very basic so its hard to sort through a high volume of contacts at once. Worst though is that their customer service always blames user error when IT departments have gotten involved and mapped the problems back to them.

Justin
Business Development Associate in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wanna have the most efficient sales job? Use saleloft

Kommentare: It has made my daily tasks of calling and emailing so much easier. I know exactly where each prospect is with each step of the cadence

I love how you set up cadences to do a mass call and email list which makes it way easier than before I used Salesloft and had to log each call manually. Plus it allows me to do my job remotely which was a saving grace during covid.

Sometimes when a person replies to an email to say theyre not interested, it doesn’t automatically remove them from the cadence.

Steve
Revenue Operations Manager in USA

Augmented sales engagement platform

There are a lot of features that help our sales team with their prospecting activities. CrystalKnows is pretty scary how accurate it is. Cadence also allows our team to seamlessly create repeatable processes. Support has also been exceptional.

We've had some issues with customization. In particular, some of our users wanted to personalize the font and look of their outbound emails. We had to work with their support team but we're still limited to a default font for the entire team.

, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I have been a SalesLoft user for 2+ years and still use it ALL THE TIME

Kommentare: Helps me personalize at scale

The software is easy to use, effective and allows me to personalize my outreach at scale - which is incredibly valuable

To be quite frank, the support team and CS teams at SalesLoft leave a lot to be desired and this is congruent to multiple conversations I have had with other SalesLoft customers