Delighted

Delighted Bewertungen

von Delighted

The easiest and most efficient product I've had the ability to use.

Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Michael T.
Revenue Analyst
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy, user friendly and great analytics are only a few words to describe this product. Also great price for what it allows us to do!

Vorteile: NPS is inherently and easy thing. You have to ask your customer how likely they would be to refer you to a friend on a scale of 1 to 10. However, simple tasks like this are often horribly over engineered. With Delighted however, they give the option to keep it insanely simple and just upload emails or automate the send process with the use of an API call. Also, I can't get over how great their customer support is. Anytime we've had a question or needed more data, they've been timely in their responses and give meaningful advice on how to improve our processes.

Nachteile: There's nothing I really don't like about this product. The price is great and the interface is so user friendly. If I have to pick one thing, our senior leadership often asks for the breakdown of people it was sent to so if we are manually uploading a CSV or email addresses and we do not save the CSV outside of Delighted, we have to go back and ask for the contacts we sent it to by month which they pull for us easily and quickly. This is very case specific and we've started moving towards using the API to push NPS sends to eliminate this small task completely!

Simple and effective for measuring sentiment, rockstar team

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Lindsey R.
Manager of User Research & Operations
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We started using Delighted about two years ago to begin measuring NPS. After the initial implementation of Delighted, we continued to refine, scale, and improve our Voice of the Customer programs at InVision. The Delighted team was amazingly responsive and knowledgable every step of the way. The product was (and still is) continuously reliable as we scaled our strategy across four different products and a growing user base. I've been super happy with the Delighted product and continuous improvements / features they ship. It's a straightforward, easy to use product that's used across our entire organization. The team behind Delighted is A+.

Vorteile: The learning curve was just non-existent because the product was so easy to use. We were able to begin measuring different metrics within minutes of setting up an account.

Nachteile: Initially I wasn't sure how to measure NPS / other metrics across multiple product lines with a shared user base. I was able to work with the Delighted team to resolve this using their API. Looking forward to a more integrated / robust offering for those of us with multiple products.

A simple way to take surveys

Bewertet am 31.12.2019
Photographer
Medienproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like how simply I can create and take customers opinion using my site. I like the simplicity that delighted offers to users.

Vorteile: The signup process is very simple. The form creation is just a few clicks. The wizard is very simple and does not need much effort to find all the hidden option.
The dashboard is very clean and all tabs are well sorted. Reporting is very good I have selected the star type feedback form and embedding to the site is easy.
survey via link and email is also available.
Report with pivot table explains all the review. It is very elaborate.

Nachteile: The only con is pricing as we are hiring a web dev to deal with the site customizations, this adds up very quickly.

Great!

Bewertet am 26.11.2019
Marissa C.
Customer Relations Team Leader
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love the ease of use and the additional tools. It's very helpful to be able to tag responses then view them in a chart to easily compile data.

Nachteile: Nothing that I can think of. It has the features I need!

Excellent nps survey tool that’s easy to use

Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Simon V.
Growth Marketeer
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Delighted is a good value for money tool, we switched to it from AskNicely. Setting it up and connecting it to our CRM (Intercom) went well and when you connect it to your own back office through their API and Zapier you can do lots of stuff.

Vorteile: Great graphical interface, easy navigation and configuration and multi language support.

Nachteile: Not really a con but I’d love to see a way to embed reviews.

NPS survey made easy

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Jean-philippe B.
User researcher
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I work for a company that's been using the tagline "Just damn simple" because we like to create simple to use software and that's exactly what Delighted has been able when it comes to NPS survey.
You can easily survey people via email, SMS, or web. The dashboard is super user-friendly and they have multiple connectors and integration to display the data into other tools or platform.
They also keep adding features with time.
Plus support and customer service is epic and fast!

Nachteile: I just wish they had more options to create graphs.

Excellent service

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Director of Operations
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very easy platform, good data storage.

Vorteile: Easy to use, very helpful staff. Does one thing, and does it perfectly.

Nachteile: Would like easier integration with our systems without a tech lift on our end. Needs better search

Great NPS tool

Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Chad H.
Vice President, Client Success
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I had a positive experience with Delighted and would use it again for a simple NPS type functionality.

Vorteile: Delighted made it very easy for us to survey our users. I really liked the tight integration with Slack and the ability to integrate our data with Delighted data for improved reporting.

Nachteile: The reporting is somewhat limited. It does have the ability to tag the data but it's recommended to push the data to another analytics system (which is easy to do) or export it to excel.

Great, simple to use NPS collection software

Bewertet am 25.4.2018
Christopher S.
Head of Product
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: They make it dead simple to collect NPS scores from users, with a very simple API and javascript call anywhere in your web app's experience.

Nachteile: The biggest drawback is that you can only do NPS, and the prompt is very inflexible in terms of style and presentation.

A must have for any customer-centric organization

Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Ray L.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is tremendously simple to implement but rich with insights. Plus Delighted easily integrates with plenty of programs so you can segment your customers for maximum revenue benefit

Nachteile: Don't really have anything negative to say, Delighted is amazing

Very easy to navigate. Key metrics readily available for anyone to view

Bewertet am 14.11.2017
James G.
Director of Operations

Vorteile: Integration with slack is great for the team. Customer service has been good when we had issues or needed assistance.

Nachteile: Would like better data integration, both to send surveys and to add response data into our system.

Best way to survey customers

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Production Manager
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like ease of use, ability to see live results and feedback from customers, and filtering capabilities.

Nachteile: I wish that the Shopify integration would allow us to continue to filter by product, customer location, and other features - it seems to be one or the other if we're doing a manual send or an integration.

Delighted is a delightful platform!

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Amanda L.
Business Operations Senior Associate

Vorteile: It's super easy to use. The reporting is intuitive and it gets me what I need, and they're always coming out with new features.

Nachteile: It doesn't allow for easy customizing when it comes to texting customers. Instead, you have to make do with a standard text for all customers.

Agile tool for assessing customer feelings

Bewertet am 29.5.2018
Becky jewell L.
Director of Customer Success
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We get to keep a beat on all of our customers and how the feel about the app, and make improvements to our app correspondingly. Customer listening is one of the most important and valuable actions that any company can take.

Vorteile: I like that it integrates with Slack and you can solicit reviews from within your app or via email blasts. It's also nice to see responses from customers 'With' and 'Without' comments. Comments are where it's at!

Nachteile: I like everything about Delighted, I wish there were more out-of-the-box integrations but we can develop integrations with the API.

Great tool to collect NPS scores from customers

Bewertet am 24.12.2018
Nivas R.
Product Marketing - Freshsales SaaS CRM
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Delighted is extremely easy to setup, use and collect NPS scores. Love the UI.

Nachteile: Limited integration options. Sending data to necessary tools would be a little difficult.

Delighted is the easiest tool for getting feedback from your customers

Bewertet am 7.12.2017
Francesca K.
Senior Manager, Developer Advocacy
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love using Delighted. It's the easiest way to get feedback from your customers. I love the Slack integration that allows us to quickly follow up with customers.

Nachteile: We've faced challenges integrating with our marketing systems, but they do have a simple salesforce integration that might work for less complex data systems.

Great company to work with, customer service is top notch.

Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Kyle R.
Sr. Customer Success Operations Manager
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Data it provides within Delighted's dashboard. Account Manager assigned to us has been speedy and very helpful.

Nachteile: Integration capabilities, we have been trying to automate our NPS send process with SalesForce and have run into some issues.

I use Delighted to send NPS survey email and to report on those emails

Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Associate Marketing Manager
Groߟhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The thing I like most about this software is that it is SO easy to use and navigate. Everything is laid out in a very easy-to-use way.

Nachteile: I have not encountered anything so far that I do not particularly like about this software. So far it has been great and easy to use!

Great tool for customer surveys

Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Arts Grant Writer
Konsumgüter, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Live feed of customer responses, very easy to use and toggle between filters. Love the trends feature.

Nachteile: Some filters disappear or are limited when using the integration with Shopify. Wish there was an easier way to filter with the integration.

Easy way to get NPS scores

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Mallory P.
CSM

Vorteile: I like that we can easily get feedback from customers and import/export lists of emails to send surveys to.

Nachteile: I do not like that the link we generate to send from our own email does not track who wrote the review.

Great NPS tool

Bewertet am 14.6.2018
Taylor B.

Vorteile: Easy to use, great user experience, free trial is super helpful, works as it should, I'll be recommending.

Nachteile: Not much to complain about, I think an easier automation setup during the trial could be beneficial?

Intuitive and robust NPS tool

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
UX Researcher

Vorteile: I love how simple and intuitive Delighted is. I easily figured out how to create and launch my first NPS campaign in less than 5 minutes. It's a powerful tool that quickly launches your campaign and collects and organizes your responses. It allows you to tag responses and sort on these tags, enabling easy slicing and dicing of your data.

Nachteile: The software has a monthly fee, however we only run NPS surveys once a quarter.

The free service does far more than other NPS tools

Bewertet am 22.11.2018
Sales Support/Marketing
Kunststoffe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Delighted's free plan enables you to send survey's to a limited number of people each month. This is more than what other NPS software offers (generally they will only offer a small trial period then lock you out until you pay)

Nachteile: It's hard to work out how to survey existing customers already in the database. I had to reimport them.