Über Gong.io

Erhalte nützliche Einblicke in deine Kundengespräche. Gewinne mehr Geschäfte, verbessere die Verkaufsfähigkeiten und erhalte Marktintelligenz.

Erfahre mehr über Gong.io

Integration with Salesforce functionality / capture of follow up, integration of email notification triggering account follow up and updates. Ability to accurately assess call impact.

Transcription could be more accurate - currently not sufficient as a stand alone piece of information - requires interpretation and reference to audio.

Bewertungen zu Gong.io

Gong.io hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 532 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Gong.io bereits verwendet?

Nick
Nick
Sr. Customer Success Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Why work harder when you can work smarter?

Kommentare: I'm solving the problem of me being lazy and inattentive...sometimes. Most of the time, I'm there, listening, ready to crush it. Other times, I see a squirrel out of my window and can't help but watch it do its thing. Like maybe it just found a huge nut or something and it's just snacking away. How can you NOT watch? But then, I miss important info. Gong allows me to watch squirrels AND remember what was said.

I like that it takes *thinking* out of my job. If I have questions about something a customer said, or something that I said, I can just go to the call, search for it, and find it. It's an absolutely incredible way to keep on top of tasks, while also being able to gain a deeper understanding at any time.

Again, not a whole lot within the scope of what I use Gong for that I dislike. It does the job exactly how I would want it to be done.

Armin
SDR in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Important growth tool for sales teams

I love Gong and have used Gong in previous jobs. Before Gong it was a lot of manual transcribing and listening to calls multiple times. Now with Gong, we are able to also see the transcription of the call and also tag team members immediately for feedback and important notes within the calls.

Not much to dislike about Gong as they have been super helpful with the implementation and support.

Eirik
Product Manager in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Gong is great for sales, but not the best for startups

Kommentare: Gong leaves you alone to do your work after you sign up and they don't market too heavily post signup which is fantastic! We currently use Gong to do three things:
- Record user interviews from our product team
- Record introductory calls with prospective clients (we don't have any follow-up calls since our service is transactional)
- Facilitate coaching of our team since our service is coaching based on zoom

The major thing for our team is unlimited transcription and having a transcription quality that is good enough. Our team benchmarked the software against Google and AWS, and we found out that Gong uses their proprietary transcription software. And it looks like Gong's transcription software has been trained mainly on meeting recordings (zoom) and on telephone calls. We also love the video playback feature in Gong is enjoyable to use. They have features like highlighting works as the speaker talks, seeing each speaker's talk tracks below the player, speed control up to 2.5x for the playback, and a way to minimize the video view to the bottom right of the screen.

I hate the way gong displays upcoming calls. It's a pain to navigate, and there are no additional details on the upcoming calls. You would think Gong would show the meeting details, especially when you're working with your team and organization, but they don't! Another frustrating thing we found out after signing up was that all our historical recorded calls were not assigned a speaker. Gong does not allow you to assign speakers to calls that you upload to their system. It will automatically assign the speakers as "Phone caller #1" / #2 / #3, etc. All recorded calls before you start using Gong, and any call the Gong recorder does not join (happens a lot) will not be assigned to a team member.

Justin
Consulting in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It's Awesome

I've been extremely happy with the ease of use of Gong.Io! It's fantastic!

It's a perfect tool for what I had to use it for, it's been fantastic. No Complaints

Kunal
Kunal
Co-founder & Design Lead in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, even for SMBs

Kommentare: I feel like I'm part of the Gong community already 2 months into our journey. I'm learning a lot from their team and excited to be a customer.

The Gong.io team creates a great experience, from learning and buying, all the way to onboarding and and helping you be successful in using their product to hit your goals. Even as a small customer, I feel like I got white-glove service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (sales) and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (CS). Already in week 1, we're getting so many insights from our call recordings. As we figure out how to sell better to our six new buyer personas, Gong will be invaluable in figuring out our sales playbook.

The only con in buying is that we didn't have enough people to meet the minimum seats. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us work through this and still get enough value to justify the cost.

Jon
Jon
Senior Account Executive in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lots of greatness in this product

Kommentare: Gong has really helped our sales team grow by getting our AEs on the same page and continuing to build them into stronger Sales People.

Gong offers a great recording system that you can do a whole lot more from. We have weekly reviews and the functionality makes it easy to get through in a quick time. The assessments also let us know how we're doing and from a manager to peer aspect review the calls.

Some time search functionality seems off and logging in has a slow lag to start. Other than that I can't really complain. Those 2 things are really nit-picking too.

Steven
Product Manager in Kolumbien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to discover valuable insights!

Kommentare: It has been an excellent addition to our product management stack. Having the ability to connect with different systems for virtual calls it's really helpful. The UX of the product is great.

In our customer-centric approach listen to our customers it's religious. I really like the ability to quickly identify who is talking in the conversation, general areas and interact with my coworkers based on the findings for every call.

This is a great tool but kinda expensive compared with other similar tools. You should consider your budget first before making the decision. If you can afford it, it will pay the price.

Allison
Partner Success Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Makes me more efficient in my day to day

Call record, call grading, etc. Call recording is most helpful for me as I often am unable to take notes in real time, so I listen to my calls afterwards and can take the proper notes, document action items, follow ups, etc.

I really can't think of anything! I personally use Gong.io most commonly for call recordings

Mili
Senior Account Executive in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Product-first, intuitive revenue intelligence software

Kommentare: Excellent and customer first.

Ease of use, salesforce integration, great brand and strong product innovation.

Sometimes our dialing software doesn't get tracked in Gong from other applications. This is an integration piece.

Captures everything!

I love that Gong automatically records, transcribes and coaches each call. It is super intuitive and is great for self-review, peer review, and coaching. I love that it's super easy to share segments of calls for review, collaboration, and feedback. The mobile app is super user friendly and makes it easy to record in person meetings as well.

I don't like how it shows up as it's own "person" on Zoom calls.

Liza
HR Officer in Jordanien
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A tool with high capabilities to organize call recording, with distinctive search capabilities

Kommentare: Gong.io is a very inspiring tool, its ability to record calls and allow us to re-listen them always enables us to deeply understand the problems and enables us to track them down and find the best solutions for them in less time. With Gong.io we no longer miss any notes from customers, have integrated records and can easily distribute the workload to the team.

Gong.io provides a lot of services that help us perform functions with great flexibility, especially its distinctive capabilities of recording and transcribing calls, and providing the ability to review and follow them immediately, which makes you really enjoy listening to almost every call. It ensures that we cover every aspect of the calls, making the process of following up on feedback and requests accurate and comprehensive. Gong's ability to easily locate the conversation you are looking for, through several search options, thus saves a lot of time and is able to access and follow the required recordings at high speed. Gong's many features such as transcription of calls to texts and continuous updates of the call log allow us to accurately document all requests and also know the capabilities of the team to respond.

Gong.io is a great tool for our business, and it's easy to use; I wish there were more possibilities so we could record all conversations and more automation, so we could complete our tasks more quickly.

Julia
Account Executive in USA

One of my favorite tools as a Sales Rep

Kommentare: Awesome!

I was nervous when we first purchased this to have so much visibility, but it's been an amazing help for: 1) remembering what happened in a call whether that was yesterday or months ago 2) getting specific/contextual coaching feedback 3) seeing which deals need helps based on activity 4) flagging conversations by words that are said (especially when seeing how customers/prospects like new features or how other reps are selling those) 5) passing along feature requests or coaching notes to others on my team and in the business

It took us a bit longer than we anticipated to get fully ramped in a way where we were really leveraging it and able to do all of the above. No other major complaints, but worth noting I haven't tried any of the competitor solutions out there.

Natalie
Account Executive in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Most Valuable Innovative Tool of the Decade

Kommentare: I am a raving fan. I don't know if I've ever really been a raving fan of a tool, besides the company I work at (Copper CRM!). I love their UI, their marketing emails which are NOT annoying (how?!?!), and their friendly support team. But mostly- this incredible tool allows me to become a better salesperson. Faster.

So novel. Yes, other demo softwares allow you to get insights. But Gong takes it to a whole different level. The tips are a prime example of artificial intelligence of the future. I can see exactly what I need to improve immediately after a call- and I check after each one. I set realistic goals that I can actually measure based on recommended best practices that are outlined to me from research that Gong makes available to me- average amount of patience, interactivity, and more that's necessary for a successful sales call.

The only thing I would change is that I'd like to be able to search more words within demos I've completed. The search functionality is already incredible, as it can pinpoint certain filler words and I can search a variety of terms. If it could capture more, which it likely will as they progress, I'd be thrilled.

Jason
VP Sales in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The only software I would pay for out of my own pocket if I needed to

Kommentare: Call coaching
Call scoring
Call library
Keyword spotting for objection handling, comp intel, analyzing trends, etc

Ease of set up Ease of use Value Customer service Features & Functionality

If I am forced to put something down, I have had I think 3 or 4 different CSMs in the past year. That being said, we are not needy at all.

Lily
Director, Customer Success in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for client facing teams!

Kommentare: I would rate my overall experience with Gong.io a 10. It is solving the problem of reps being distracted on calls trying to talk to clients, fully listen, and also take detailed notes!

What I love most about Gong.io is that it transcribes your calls for you! I no longer have to worry about taking notes during my calls and being distracted as I know I can rely on Gong to record every single piece of information and transcribe it back to me via a script I can read through and pull from as if I took free handed notes. I also love that it captures how often you say a specific word (for example: my filler word is "so") to ensure that you can work on your presentation skills and realize how often you may say particular words that you should tweak in your talk track and/or overall call skills.

This isn't really a "con", but there are so many features that when I first started using it I felt overwhelmed. However, now that I use it every day, I feel really comfortable with the solution and it no longer feels like there is too much I should look at/do in terms of recapping my calls.

kelly
Enterprise Accounts in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sales or Customer Success/Support - Why haven't you purchased already?!

Kommentare: We needed a way to review snippets of calls to hone our craft and get better at the simple things within calls. Before, we would record everything in Zoom and have to sit and listen to basically the entire call to figure out what was going on. Now, everything is uploaded, you can search (The voice analytics has come a LONG way) and tag those around you to get added insight and feedback. It's been incredible in helping new BDR's along the way.

It's VERY easy to navigate, use, administer, and help those around that need coaching. I appreciate the fact that I can tag people within the org easily and clip certain parts of the call for us to review in 1:1 sessions or as a team.

Clipping can be a little hard to figure out. When first launching Gong - I wish there was better functionality to bulk add previous calls from VoIP or other sources to specific folders instead of manually doing it one at a time.

derek
SDR in Kanada
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for Feedback and Skill Building

Love using Gong to listen to my own calls and be able to find things to improve. Oftentimes, when I'm on a call, I don't realize what I'm doing or saying so Gong is great for me to go back and do some self-reflection on what I can improve. Great for my boss to listen and give feedback as well. He and I aren't in the same office so he can't listen to live calls with me but Gong gives him the option to listen to calls and provide feedback.

I have no bad feedback. Gong does what is says it does. Records calls, identifies points of a call, tags them, etc. Does exactly what I need it to do and doesn't stretch itself thin with all sorts of weird features.

Lindsay
Customer Success Manager in Kanada
Personalwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Every Sales Org NEEDS Gong!

Kommentare: I use Gong on a daily basis to re-listen to not only my calls, but also previous customer calls other reps have run. It's very helpful for providing additional context if any notes are missing from Salesforce. Highly recomend!

This has been the absolute best way for our team to get up to speed with learning product knowledge, industry jargon, and just overall flow of how we communicate with out customers. It's really been a saving grace over Covid as it's the easiest way to learn in a remote environment where you can't shadow peers calls in real life. I also love the transcript function because I never worry about having to take notes because it's so easy to recall the entire conversation.

The transcript isn't perfect....but that's a very small price to pay for such a fantastic product.

Enterprise Customer Success in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Incredibly Valuable Product

Kommentare: Can't say enough the product is incredible. They should raise license prices! In addition, their CEO, is the man! Loves his pizza :)

I truly love the product. From day one it was clear the amount of value it can bring to any sales team and the fact that the integrations with communication platforms like Goto Meeting make it so easy to work with. In addition, I'm able to actually listen to my clients further, ask deeper questions because I don't have to worry about taking so many notes during calls. I can actually have conversations with prospects/clients rather than interviews. Lastly, the AI is continuing to get better and better. The fact that I can see talking tracks, various topics helps educate where I can improve in my game

Not that it's a big deal but I'd love to be able to share calls in a less cumbersome process. Rather than copying a link, I'd like a way to share a call with just a click of a button. Having said that, sharing calls is still pretty dam easy

Sally
Head of Brand in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for Marketers

Kommentare: Overall I find the tool extremely useful from a marketing perspective and will continue to use the tool.

I love the ability to save calls in the listen later function to listen back whilst commuting. I am mostly stuck in meeting throughout the week and do not always have time to listen to Gong calls during work hours. The main use for my role is to get closer to our prospects and clients. Really listen to the pain points and challenges of the person on the call, as well as the initial reason they decided to come looking for our solution. To help stay across the sentiment across sectors and company sizes of what people need from a solution.

Nothing that comes to mind immediately, but will continue to test the functionality.

Dallas
Product Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gong is a must have for sales teams!

Kommentare: Overall Gong has really allowed our team to connect with each other on the deals we are working on. We can easily provide feedback and learn from each other.

Gong helps us constantly improve! What I like most is being able to have all of our team's calls analyzed for key metrics like engagement, talk ratio, and the AI driven feedback. This enables us to easily review so we can quickly share feedback, score calls, help our team take more action. It's very user friendly.

There's not much I would add here, because the Gong team is always adding new features and using data to think about what sales teams can truly benefit from. They just recently opened up the Gong community which is something I've been waiting for!

Tripp
VP of Sales in USA

Great for sales coaching

Kommentare: Overall we are very happy with Gong. I would recommend Gong to anyone considering it for sales coaching

-Enables sales coaching - helps AEs listen to what their customers are saying during conversations, instead of taking notes - helps with handoffs from sales to customer success - quickly search through calls to find key moments

- some of the recent feature additions have made it over-complicated.

Brad
Sales Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I'm a genuine fan of Gong

It enables me to focus fully on the customer. I don't worry about taking notes, toggling between screens, or making sure to remember salient points. I am wholly dedicated to the conversation I am involved it with the customer, because I know that later I'll be able to review the call in many different ways: I can review only what I said, only what another individual said, I can drill down by topic or next steps. For me it saves me from the worst parts of myself.

They were once doing some kind of software update in the middle of the night, right when I had a meeting with an overseas company. I was livid but they were great about it.

Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Didn't know what I was missing until I had it

Kommentare: we purchased it for conversational tracking, as well as for training purposes.

I love the call tracking, the account insights as well as the screen capture. It does a great job of transcription of calls as well as identifying the next steps based on their own internal AI. I have been able to streamline my reviewing and aggregate the call reviews that used to take me a full day to do now takes seconds. when looking at companies to support, I ask specifically if they have Gong, and if they don't I look and think less of them. It means that they don't have a dedicated need for quality or for training their sales and support people.

That there can be data double-dipping if call recording is done inconsistently across teams. This is a case by case basis for the end-user.

Andy
CEO in Ghana
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An incredible tool!!!

Kommentare: There is a much larger collection of information at their fingertips for new hire training, allowing them to learn faster and not be at the mercy of the day's calls. Also helpful for both the seller and the prospect to examine details and maintain accountability.

Gong is a fantastic training tool that allows you to shadow calls across the firm at your leisure, which is very helpful for new workers. Also excellent for sharing calls with prospects or having as a reference for information discussed during the call. It also offers details to assist you improve your sales strategies, such as how much back and forth there is between you and the customer.Are you talking too much about the prospect? Easy to search requires keywords to be pre-selected by Gong or typed into a search field. Also, it automatically transcribes the call with a high level of accuracy, around 85-90 percent. Calls are available for review shortly after they are completed, usually within an hour, but sometimes even minutes.

If you start a meeting and then have to switch to another service or restart for whatever reason, the new meeting will not be detected.