Über Gong.io

Erhalte nützliche Einblicke in deine Kundengespräche. Gewinne mehr Geschäfte, verbessere die Verkaufsfähigkeiten und erhalte Marktintelligenz.

Erfahre mehr über Gong.io

Integration with Salesforce functionality / capture of follow up, integration of email notification triggering account follow up and updates. Ability to accurately assess call impact.

Transcription could be more accurate - currently not sufficient as a stand alone piece of information - requires interpretation and reference to audio.

Bewertungen zu Gong.io

Gong.io hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 509 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Gong.io bereits verwendet?

Kabir Ahmed
Kabir Ahmed
Best call coaching tool I have used in Kanada

Broad and Rich features

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with Gong, although it’s prices in the higher side it does provide balue for the calls recorded.

Gong is amazing, it divides the calls into various sub divisions to provide insights on each of them. It provided talk track and talk ratio to diagnose the call quality too.

I did not like how it picked up wrong client name if a meeting got postponed and a different client has been called.

Jon
Jon
Senior Account Executive in USA

Lots of greatness in this product

Kommentare: Gong has really helped our sales team grow by getting our AEs on the same page and continuing to build them into stronger Sales People.

Gong offers a great recording system that you can do a whole lot more from. We have weekly reviews and the functionality makes it easy to get through in a quick time. The assessments also let us know how we're doing and from a manager to peer aspect review the calls.

Some time search functionality seems off and logging in has a slow lag to start. Other than that I can't really complain. Those 2 things are really nit-picking too.

Eirik
Product Manager in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Gong is great for sales, but not the best for startups

Kommentare: Gong leaves you alone to do your work after you sign up and they don't market too heavily post signup which is fantastic! We currently use Gong to do three things:
- Record user interviews from our product team
- Record introductory calls with prospective clients (we don't have any follow-up calls since our service is transactional)
- Facilitate coaching of our team since our service is coaching based on zoom

The major thing for our team is unlimited transcription and having a transcription quality that is good enough. Our team benchmarked the software against Google and AWS, and we found out that Gong uses their proprietary transcription software. And it looks like Gong's transcription software has been trained mainly on meeting recordings (zoom) and on telephone calls. We also love the video playback feature in Gong is enjoyable to use. They have features like highlighting works as the speaker talks, seeing each speaker's talk tracks below the player, speed control up to 2.5x for the playback, and a way to minimize the video view to the bottom right of the screen.

I hate the way gong displays upcoming calls. It's a pain to navigate, and there are no additional details on the upcoming calls. You would think Gong would show the meeting details, especially when you're working with your team and organization, but they don't! Another frustrating thing we found out after signing up was that all our historical recorded calls were not assigned a speaker. Gong does not allow you to assign speakers to calls that you upload to their system. It will automatically assign the speakers as "Phone caller #1" / #2 / #3, etc. All recorded calls before you start using Gong, and any call the Gong recorder does not join (happens a lot) will not be assigned to a team member.

Nick
Nick
Sr. Customer Success Manager in USA

Why work harder when you can work smarter?

Kommentare: I'm solving the problem of me being lazy and inattentive...sometimes. Most of the time, I'm there, listening, ready to crush it. Other times, I see a squirrel out of my window and can't help but watch it do its thing. Like maybe it just found a huge nut or something and it's just snacking away. How can you NOT watch? But then, I miss important info. Gong allows me to watch squirrels AND remember what was said.

I like that it takes *thinking* out of my job. If I have questions about something a customer said, or something that I said, I can just go to the call, search for it, and find it. It's an absolutely incredible way to keep on top of tasks, while also being able to gain a deeper understanding at any time.

Again, not a whole lot within the scope of what I use Gong for that I dislike. It does the job exactly how I would want it to be done.

Kunal
Kunal
Co-founder & Design Lead in USA

Great tool, even for SMBs

Kommentare: I feel like I'm part of the Gong community already 2 months into our journey. I'm learning a lot from their team and excited to be a customer.

The Gong.io team creates a great experience, from learning and buying, all the way to onboarding and and helping you be successful in using their product to hit your goals. Even as a small customer, I feel like I got white-glove service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (sales) and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (CS). Already in week 1, we're getting so many insights from our call recordings. As we figure out how to sell better to our six new buyer personas, Gong will be invaluable in figuring out our sales playbook.

The only con in buying is that we didn't have enough people to meet the minimum seats. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us work through this and still get enough value to justify the cost.

Steven
Product Manager in Kolumbien

Great tool to discover valuable insights!

Kommentare: It has been an excellent addition to our product management stack. Having the ability to connect with different systems for virtual calls it's really helpful. The UX of the product is great.

In our customer-centric approach listen to our customers it's religious. I really like the ability to quickly identify who is talking in the conversation, general areas and interact with my coworkers based on the findings for every call.

This is a great tool but kinda expensive compared with other similar tools. You should consider your budget first before making the decision. If you can afford it, it will pay the price.

Captures everything!

I love that Gong automatically records, transcribes and coaches each call. It is super intuitive and is great for self-review, peer review, and coaching. I love that it's super easy to share segments of calls for review, collaboration, and feedback. The mobile app is super user friendly and makes it easy to record in person meetings as well.

I don't like how it shows up as it's own "person" on Zoom calls.

Daniel
BDR in USA

Keeps me engaged on calls

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

So reliable that I can be 100% engaged on calls rather than trying to listen, speak, and scribble notes. Now I can just go back to reference something or take notes after the fact.

Occasionally have to upload mp4 files and it is hit or miss at splitting up voices into different people

André
Sales Team Leader in Portugal
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Intelligent platform to improve sales and coaching methodologies

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Gong allows me to hear calls from my team, forecast my sales and coach the team based on the platform's great insights. It's a must-have solution to improve results and develop any sales team.

Gong was easily integrated with all of my tech stacks.

Nothing to comment. The experience so far has been amazing!

Brett
Brett
Business Development Representative in USA

Gong is a perfect for your Sales team

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a great experience using Gong. Highly recommend this application!

I love the ability to automatically record calls and upload directly into Gong when the meeting has finished. It is a great place to keep a record of your sales calls. I also love the transcript it automatically types based on what was said during the call. Additionally, I am a new hire with my current company, so during onboarding, I basically lived in Gong so I could quickly learn the product

I do not like that I don't have the ability to delete a call or recording. If the prospect doesn't show, and my SE and I are just chatting away, that whole conversation is posted to Gong and Salesforce, and there isn't a way for me to remove it.

Romina
Senior Account Development Representative in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing platform- great for training, analysis, and automatic recording of prospect calls/demos/etc.

Kommentare: Gong helps me with discovery, cold calls, and learning from successful counterparts who have promoted to higher roles.

Gong is very easy to use. I rely on it heavily for recording my own calls with prospects automatically. When a Zoom meeting happens or when I dial out of Outreach, these calls record. If it is a Zoom call, any visuals record as well. It is automatic unless I purposefully choose to not record for certain prospects that request no recording, so it is not another thing to worry about clicking or selecting. I have years of Outreach and Zoom meetings that I can go back and listen to or watch in Gong, which is extremely useful when revisiting lost opportunities/old prospects, and for training purposes. Even as a senior in my role, listening to other discovery calls a few times a week keeps me sharper. It is easy to filter calls based on what type of call I want to listen to. There are countless customization options here, pulling tags/dispositions from Outreach and Zoom to filter in Gong. The call transcripts are nice too. While not perfect, it helps when I need to listen to something in a long call again and can refer to the transcript to see what time I need to start at to get the information I am looking for in that call.

-Love the transcript feature, but as with most transcriptions it could be improved.

Joey
Joey
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

One of the most valuable investments our team has made

Kommentare: Excellent. I would give up just about any other tool in our GTM-specific stack before I gave up Gong.

As an individual contributor, I can't think of another piece of software our team has brought on that is more valuable to me than Gong (excluding the table-stakes Salesforce or Slack type stuff). Gong is my insurance policy when my notes don't capture everything and I need to relisten to a call before the next stage meeting. Gong gives me insight into the quality of a conversation based on the metrics it provides (how long did I spend talking in comparison to the prospect? What does that say about the pitch, or this customer fit?) Gong is also invaluable to our new team members (across many teams, not just sales) who want to get exposed to customer and prospect conversations fast, and on-demand. The interface isn't the prettiest but is easy enough to navigate, and I love being able to speed up calls 1-2X speed in .25 increments. The call transcript search is handy when I want to find a specific thing I remember discussing on a call. I like that Gong provides industry benchmarks for the metrics it measures.

Having Gong has made me a little bit more of a careless notetaker, because I know Gong is my insurance policy. At times this has burned me if some Zoom difficulty means the call doesn't get properly recorded because the Gong bot didn't get invited. If there are better categorization methods for calls, our team isn't using them. But it may be helpful to be able to quickly designate calls by type (prospect vs current customer) and use case / vertical (eCommerce vs SaaS for example). Salesforce data is pulled into Gong so maybe there's a way we just aren't utilizing.

Liza
HR Officer in Jordanien
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A tool with high capabilities to organize call recording, with distinctive search capabilities

Kommentare: Gong.io is a very inspiring tool, its ability to record calls and allow us to re-listen them always enables us to deeply understand the problems and enables us to track them down and find the best solutions for them in less time. With Gong.io we no longer miss any notes from customers, have integrated records and can easily distribute the workload to the team.

Gong.io provides a lot of services that help us perform functions with great flexibility, especially its distinctive capabilities of recording and transcribing calls, and providing the ability to review and follow them immediately, which makes you really enjoy listening to almost every call. It ensures that we cover every aspect of the calls, making the process of following up on feedback and requests accurate and comprehensive. Gong's ability to easily locate the conversation you are looking for, through several search options, thus saves a lot of time and is able to access and follow the required recordings at high speed. Gong's many features such as transcription of calls to texts and continuous updates of the call log allow us to accurately document all requests and also know the capabilities of the team to respond.

Gong.io is a great tool for our business, and it's easy to use; I wish there were more possibilities so we could record all conversations and more automation, so we could complete our tasks more quickly.

Mason

Could Not Live Without Gong

Kommentare: Nothing short of exceptional. Gong also has a strong presence on social mediums and continues to come across as a thought-leader.

As an Account Executive in the Software Space, I could not do my job as effectively without it. I use Gong's mobile and web-based solutions every day. Mobile App: In order to stay on top of my funnel in a detailed fashion, I am referencing prior conversations with my customer base every day. Gong's mobile application is the best way for me to reference prior conversations or demos on-the-go. Whether I am commuting to/from work or rushing through the office with headphones in, Gong's mobile application is a reliable way to leverage SSO and access my customer conversations from wherever my work takes me. Truly a life saver. Sharing Calls/Demos w/ Customers: One of the easiest ways to hold my customers accountable and accelerate my deal velocity as a rep is the ability to share recordings with my customers. Without Gong, I am certain I would not have the deal velocity I have today nor the ability to multi-thread behind the scenes as easily as Gong allows me to today.

Some analytics/call coaching capabilities are not available in my mobile instance of Gong. I am not sure if this is something my company does not pay for, however, this would be a "nice to have" as a rep while on-the-go.

Julia

One of my favorite tools as a Sales Rep

Kommentare: Awesome!

I was nervous when we first purchased this to have so much visibility, but it's been an amazing help for: 1) remembering what happened in a call whether that was yesterday or months ago 2) getting specific/contextual coaching feedback 3) seeing which deals need helps based on activity 4) flagging conversations by words that are said (especially when seeing how customers/prospects like new features or how other reps are selling those) 5) passing along feature requests or coaching notes to others on my team and in the business

It took us a bit longer than we anticipated to get fully ramped in a way where we were really leveraging it and able to do all of the above. No other major complaints, but worth noting I haven't tried any of the competitor solutions out there.

AE Manager uses and depends on Gong more than Salesforce

Kommentare: I brought Gong to my company when we were only 10 employees and 2 AEs. Gong has been perhaps the most critical tool in our sales tech as we have scaled from 2 AEs to 30+ AEs, a sales team of 6 to 100+, and as a company, from 10 employees to nearly 400 in 3 years.

Hard to choose one thing I like the most about Gong, but as an AE Manager, it would be Deals. The ability to filter to my team, to any individual AE, to month, quarter, and year, and instantly seeing every deal in pipeline is game changing. The ability to see what deals have the most two way activity, see deal warnings that you can customize, and even pull other fields on the Salesforce object all while being able to deep dive into a deal and listen to the demo or recent calls allows me to run 1:1s effectively, forecast accurately, and get the context I lack in CRM.

We use Clari for forecasting internally. If there was to marry Clari and Gong together, and I can forecast to my VP within Gong, that would be great.

Rachel
Sales Enablement Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Gong provides the visibility needed to up-level your organization

Kommentare: Gong's customer support is phenomenal. The product is easy to use and you want to use it. It's been invaluable to getting each of the employees who touch an account on the same page.

It's easy to share calls internally and externally. If you set it up properly, you don't have to do anything for Gong to work. It just shows up in the background without any additional steps required from you. The reporting is robust and is presented in a way that makes it easy to know on what areas to coach your employees. The reporting, searching abilities, and transcripts make it easy to find best in class calls to add to the library so that the employees can learn from one another. It is especially helpful that you can highlight a "snippet" that is especially powerful or to reiterate the best next actions agreed to with the client. They can hear their agreement in their own words.

Some challenges are the way that our company uses Salesforce doesn't match the way that Gong set up their Gong to Salesforce integration. This restricts how accurate some of the forecasting is, due to multiple opportunities within one account. That's our biggest issue as well as challenges getting single sign-on connected. They are addressing both of these issues, but they have prevented us from getting the most out of Gong.

Natalie

The Most Valuable Innovative Tool of the Decade

Kommentare: I am a raving fan. I don't know if I've ever really been a raving fan of a tool, besides the company I work at (Copper CRM!). I love their UI, their marketing emails which are NOT annoying (how?!?!), and their friendly support team. But mostly- this incredible tool allows me to become a better salesperson. Faster.

So novel. Yes, other demo softwares allow you to get insights. But Gong takes it to a whole different level. The tips are a prime example of artificial intelligence of the future. I can see exactly what I need to improve immediately after a call- and I check after each one. I set realistic goals that I can actually measure based on recommended best practices that are outlined to me from research that Gong makes available to me- average amount of patience, interactivity, and more that's necessary for a successful sales call.

The only thing I would change is that I'd like to be able to search more words within demos I've completed. The search functionality is already incredible, as it can pinpoint certain filler words and I can search a variety of terms. If it could capture more, which it likely will as they progress, I'd be thrilled.

Brian
Head of Global Inside Sales in USA

It takes a Village

Kommentare: It has been a game changer for our entire sales org, as we grow as a company, and especially while we work to align our Global messaging across disparate offices. The Tribal knowledge we can now share is critical to our growth in 2020.

It creates true accountability across our customer facing teams that we are all properly taking the handoff from one another and moving our narrative forward. It’s the ONLY tool that everyone in our sales org asks for others feedback.

I’d like to see alerts anytime a specific chosen phrase or word is used by my team so that I can move quicker to resolution and feedback.

Cassandra
Manager, Business Development in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Gong for biz dev

Kommentare: I use gong to listen to recordings of sales calls to look for patterns, areas of improvement, and possible areas of training

I love the idea that I can get alerts for certain types of calls to review but have yet to do this. I also like that I can read a transcript alongside the recording for extra clarity.

I do have some difficulty setting up the filters to get alerts for certain calls. I also think the user experience could be a LOT simpler.

Myles
Business Development Representative in USA

Gong's Awesome

Kommentare: My experience has been great. I watch a recorded gong video everyday. It's great for educational training and being able to observe other peoples conversations, understanding where they're having an impact conversations.

Gong gives me easy insight into conversations that I'm having and where the conversation is having a big impact based on the topics being discussed. It show's me how much I'm speaking, how much the client is speaking and whether or not the time is allocated appropriately to have a selling opportunity move forward. It's a great platform to learn and educate yourself based on recorded meetings of my co-workers

There haven't been many cons, if any at all. It's been a great tool to be using and has provided great insight into our conversations with customers/prospects at our organization.

Jason
VP Sales in USA

The only software I would pay for out of my own pocket if I needed to

Kommentare: Call coaching
Call scoring
Call library
Keyword spotting for objection handling, comp intel, analyzing trends, etc

Ease of set up Ease of use Value Customer service Features & Functionality

If I am forced to put something down, I have had I think 3 or 4 different CSMs in the past year. That being said, we are not needy at all.

Sam
Competitive Intelligence Analyst in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Loaded with functionality - very easy to learn

Kommentare: I've had a very positive experience. It's been a key data source for feeding the competitive intelligence process, and many other users have pulled great insights across a variety of topics from it.

It's very simple to learn at a basic level, which makes it easy to dive deeper into the functionality. Within a few minutes you can start to unlock insights about what kinds of topics are coming up in calls, how prospects are reacting to certain methods, etc. The interface for setting up automation is straightforward as well, and that gives you access to a host of use-cases for automatically extracting insights from your call data. It integrates pretty seamlessly with different CRM providers - including Salesforce and HubSpot. Using it to trigger workflows in tools like Zapier is a great feature.

While there's a lot you can do to analyze the data within the application - the manual data export feature isn't as great. If you just want to cut and filter a spreadsheet, it's a pretty cumbersome process. That being said, if you connect it to another tool for analyzing the data it's not a problem.

Lily
Director, Customer Success in USA

Great for client facing teams!

Kommentare: I would rate my overall experience with Gong.io a 10. It is solving the problem of reps being distracted on calls trying to talk to clients, fully listen, and also take detailed notes!

What I love most about Gong.io is that it transcribes your calls for you! I no longer have to worry about taking notes during my calls and being distracted as I know I can rely on Gong to record every single piece of information and transcribe it back to me via a script I can read through and pull from as if I took free handed notes. I also love that it captures how often you say a specific word (for example: my filler word is "so") to ensure that you can work on your presentation skills and realize how often you may say particular words that you should tweak in your talk track and/or overall call skills.

This isn't really a "con", but there are so many features that when I first started using it I felt overwhelmed. However, now that I use it every day, I feel really comfortable with the solution and it no longer feels like there is too much I should look at/do in terms of recapping my calls.

Joe

A Must-Have for Sales Teams

Kommentare: Me and my management are able to dive into calls, both early and deep into sales cycles, and see what I could be doing better, and what areas I am particularly strong in, to give me the most relevant training and support going forward. I started at my current company in the middle of their evaluation of Gong and immediately pushed management to get the tool for us because of how much it brought to my last sales organization.

I've now used Gong at two organizations and, as a sales professional, I get a ton of value from the transcriptions and keyword searches I can do on my calls. I often have hours of conversations, demos, and proof of concepts per client and Gong allows me to focus on the current moment not taking notes and highlighting the most important requirements.

The timeline style view of each sales/engagement cycle can be a bit confusing, but there is an easy way to skip to the list of all recorded calls per account in chronological order.