Über Droplr

Teile sofort Screenshots und Dateien mit Teamkollegen und Kunden, um die Zusammenarbeit zu verbessern und organisiert zu bleiben.

Erfahre mehr über Droplr

I got the life time deal back when it was on appsumo and have been a daily user of it since I bought it. Even without the LTD, though, it's wonderfully cheaply priced - and the limits are high.

No discussions board on video or who viewed when.

Bewertungen zu Droplr

Droplr hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 118 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Droplr bereits verwendet?

Dave
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid File sharing tool that could be better

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Ali
Ali
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Droplr OK when the

We love using this within our team of company as a single app to share and capture screenshot. That's about it! I love that I can use my branding in there to kinda feel like white-label.

Their program is not as good as other screenshot app for video recording. So I would recommend this for photos and documents.

Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Droplr has been a mainstay service for my developing business

Kommentare: I use Droplr as a file sharing system for my customers, as an inspiration board, and very frequently (daily) use it to share screenshots and vid captures with everyone from customers, friends, to support personnel (it lets me see how many times a file has been accessed so I know if/when a customer support agent has bothered to look at my file/screenshot/vid capture). With Droplr, I am never in the dark and I can't say enough about the service.

The overall cost and customer service is great. I have been using Droplr for some years now and though I may drift and try some other services, I always stay with Droplr. And when it comes to working with my customers and sharing assets of different types with them there just isn't anything easier or more convenient to use. I absolutely love Droplr and can't recommend it enough.

The primary issue I have is that I use Droplr on all my devices, including my iPad. There used to be a great iPad app but that has long since been abandoned. Please bring it back, I need it!

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great promise, really buggy

Kommentare: I would love for this to work but every couple of month I get to the point of "that's it"

Easy to use and feature-packed .. lots of customization options and I would've given it 5 starts straight if it wasn't for the below bugs

- Buggy (many times I record to find out that screen recording crashed in the middle OR when done video, software gets stuck at uploading) - Difficult support to get hold of, once you do, they are helpful (must be fare)

glen
Recruiter in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I Love Droplr

Kommentare: I's a very quick capture and send/save facility. The files are kept in the cloud and accessible on the Droplr website/tray menu, or you can keep files locally.
I've been using it for years and nothing can replace it.

Droplr is so easy to use. I have used it for years. It just sits on the desktop/tray/dock and is instantaneously available.

I's so functional, there's nothing to not like.

Luis
English teacher & blogger in Spanien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Great way to share screenshots, recordings and files!

Kommentare: I'm extremely happy with this app, but there's ONE thing that it doesn't do that I REALLY need: copying the file into my clipboard right after taking the screenshot/recording. Hope they implement it soon!

Droplr is a great tool to share screenshots, screen recordings and files almost instantly. I love how easy it is to set up and share stuff with other people. Since I have it, I'm using CloudApp much less, as its interface is better and it offers a much better functionality to organise files online.

The only thing I'm missing in Droplr (which I do have in CloudApp) is the ability to send a screenshot or recording straight to my clipboard instead of copying the link. I sometimes need this functionality more often than the link sharing, so that's the only reason I haven't ditched CloudApp.

Meagan
Design Curator in USA
Möbel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what I needed for my links and files transfer. Best value.

Kommentare: A catalyst for growth. Productive and future oriented tool. I enjoy it's commitment to giving the best services.

Droplr is fast. I specifically noted the urgency the software treats my needs with. It saves time on file sharing tactics and provides an additional and exceptional features like screenshot and URL shortening. On top of that, Droplr is easy to use and quite user-friendly. I have been able to use it on my iphone which I find quite impressive.

Basically, Droplr is a simple software with easy to use features. I have not experienced any challenges using it.

Rick
Rick
Director in Argentinien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing screenshot tool with powerful integrations

Kommentare: I was pleasantly surprised by the new version of droplr. Drag and drop integration with major productivity apps is not only a killer feature, it's also fun to do! Anyone who regularly needs to annotate and share screenshots should check out droplr first.

I've been using the free version of droplr for years but not consistently. I got an email encouraging me to check out the new version and was glad I did. The integrations provided with the Mac desktop app are for me the biggest selling point since there's really nothing special about the screenshot and annotation tools which can be found in many Chrome extensions and in other apps. (None of them are quite as pretty as Droplr, however.) As a hobby, I write film reviews and often need screengrabs or official stills for whatever film I'm writing about. I used to use Google Keep to store images that could then be easily imported into Google Docs, my primary writing tool. Droplr allows me to take a screenshot, switch to Google Docs, and then drag and drop directly from the app's toolbar menu. Amazing! So convenient. This drag and drop functionality works in Gmail, as well, which is also useful. The Pro version is also reasonably priced.

The new version of Droplr is quite a bit slower when scrolling in the web app. The old version used to allows direct sharing to Twitter and other social networks. There is no sharing option now. Perhaps that functionality will be added later. Drops in free version are automatically deleted after 30 days. Legacy users/early adopters aren't eligible for a free pro trial of the new version. This seems kind of mean to me.

Mike
Software Engineer in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall a very good product, but would love to see some additional features.

Kommentare: If you're a CLI kind of person, I have published a "droplr-cli" app here: https://www.npmjs.com/package/droplr-cli

It's a simple app that does what it's supposed to well -- take screenshots & makes them easily accessible via web. The built-in screen recording works very well, including recording audio with it. I use these two features very frequently for work-related tasks and it's definitely not something I'm willing to live without now!

One feature that is missing that I'd *really* like to see is the ability to fine-tune a screenshot after the fact. For example, I might take a screenshot and realize I want to crop it slightly to cut out some content. This functionality does not currently exist. I'd also like the ability to take a screenshot, make annotations, etc and copy the contents directly to my clipboard (actual image data) rather than being forced to either save to disk or upload to droplr.

Maxim
Maxim
Co-Founder in USA
Computer-Software

Droplr has been my default screenshot app for over 5 years

Very simple workflow: you press a shortcut, select an area on the screen and get a link in your clipboard. Or, if you want, you press another shortcut and draw extra info on your screenshot. A lot of my friends are using Dropbox for this, but I hate how heavy is the dropbox web page when you click the link. I think it even tries to convince you to install the Dropbox app, which is extremely annoying. Also, love the screencast feature, use it all the time.

It feels like the app became a bit more buggy in recent days. In particular, uploading a screencast sometimes crashes the app, and there are few annoying bugs in the drawing editor.

Juan Arturo
Juan Arturo
CEO in Mexiko
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool!

Kommentare: Amazing, it has really helped me save a lot of time!

Since I started using Droplr I've been able to manage screenshots so easily. Given the work I do, it is essential to be able to take screenshots all the time, and using the default OS option and then uploading it is time consuming. Droplr makes it easy, specially with the Chrome extension, simply select the type of screenshot you need, markup it and copy the link. Another very important feature is being able to add tags or move screenshots to folders to keep them organzed, and the selfdestrcut option, also really really good.

So far I don't really have problems, I did had a problem taking screenshots a long time ago, but their support team got back to me and helped me fix it, turns out all I needed to do was uninstall and reinstall the Chrome extension to fix it.

Joshua
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Take it from a CEO, this doubled our companies productivity and collaboration. It's a must!

Kommentare: I will start by sharing that droplr is considered as essential to our business as is email or calendar invites. We could not do our jobs without it. It was impossible before to have these different groups share ideas effectively as we are both remote and meetings were very difficult to get across ideas and "speak the same language" for our content creators and sales teams to share ideas with design teams and then translate for the developers. It took us days with meetings, whiteboard sessions, and hundreds of emails, slack chats, etc to do what now is done in minutes. That is literal. We now go from the idea (captured with a drop screen shot) from one of our creators who annotates it easily with drawing, arrows, and text, and then sends it by slack or text instantly as it is already copied on their clipboard to a design team and developers to get thoughts. They comment back and send their own drops with screenshots, etc to GET THE POINT ACROSS IN IMAGES AND ANNOTATIONS rather than writing it out or talking on the phone. Pictures speak more than 1000 words with droplr. Literally. Sharing ideas as drops lets us go so quickly to execution, it is amazing. We track the productivity of our design and developers and it has gone up over 5x. We also survey our content creators to see how their experience is and they are now "excited" to share ideas...before it was hard for them and not enjoyable because so tedious and their points never got across. The other huge advantage and why it added a new dimension to our innovation and speed is that now with droplr our teams can capture and share anything, anytime, anywhere..as they can grab it in 2 seconds from the desktop or mobile app and its saved as a note taker almost. Like evernote. So the team is now creating so many new ideas from all over the web. It captures every idea now. Previously if we wanted to share an idea or a thought or a design or a file we would have to take the time to write it up, screen shot it, create a document, and then save, attached somewhere and then send it to a person in email. Now its done in seconds.

It was impossible before to have our different teams (sales, design, development) share ideas effectively as we are both remote and meetings were very difficult to get across ideas and "speak the same language" for our content creators and sales teams to share ideas with design teams and then translate for the developers. It took us days with meetings, whiteboard sessions, and hundreds of emails, slack chats, etc to do what now is done in minutes. That is literal. We now go from idea (captured with a drop screen shot) from one of our creators who annotates it easily with drawing, arrows and text, and then sends it by slack or text instantly as it is already copied on their clipboard to a design team and developers to get thoughts. They comment back and send their own drops with screen shots, etc to GET THE POINT ACROSS IN IMAGES AND ANNOTATIONS rather than writing it out or talking on the phone. Pictures speak more than 1000 words with droplr. Literally. Sharing ideas as drops lets us go so quickly to execution, it is amazing. We track the productivity of our design and developers and it has gone up over 5x. We also survey our content creators to see how their experience is and they are now "excited" to share ideas...before it was hard for them and not enjoyable because so tedious and their points never got across.

The tagging works well but I wish we could organize drops into custom groups as well

Antwort von Droplr

Thanks Joshua for the great review! We have shared tagging coming mid-January so keep your eyes open for that. You will be able to organize tags and share them amongst groups!

Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Droplr became my go-to 1-1 individual video greeting tool

Kommentare: Overall, Droplr has become part of my normal workflow. I share pictures and files regularly and best of all, I can depend on it. File-sizes can be huge. This is a boon for me, as it comes with a video player; I found no easier way to share my files and videos to date! Thanks, team!

I like the most that it's cross-platform and that it practically functions as a video-sharing tool for me as well. I often send video-greetings to people and have started using it to send these. It saves me a lot of space on my hard drive. I also like that I can link my own domain.

The ios app and laptop apps are a bit inconsistent. so far I have found no way to send a link to a file with the password included on the ios app in one step; this works automatically like this on the mac app.

Kristofer
President in USA

Wow! Just what we needed!

Kommentare: Saves a lot of time in writing explanations. Much easier to show someone than explain it to them. If a picture is worth a thousand words, just think how valuable a video is.

Ridiculously simple! I love the self-destruct since it saves so much time in having to clean out old uploads. The annotation tool makes editing before uploading a breeze. I have used multiple tools such as Jing and SnagIt, but this one was the simplest to use.

It has more to do with my Internet connection than the tool, but I wish there was a resume function for when a larger uploads break. When I do longer screencasts, rarely there may be sometimes the upload fails and then we have to restart with a fresh upload.

Ram
Owner in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Saving Tons of Time With This Amazing Tool

Kommentare: It is saving our time, our team became more productive. Fewer emails since we started using this tool.

We just started using Droplr and we loved so much that we stopped using CloudApp. Droplr is so easy and convenient to use. They have a desktop app and a browser extension, taking screenshots and writing notes is a breeze. Thanks for building such an amazing tool. Droplr is very affordable. Our teams are saving a lot of time using Droplr. We can also generate self destruct links which is amazing.

Somethings I personally felt that Desktop app is a bit slow, apart from that I do not see any cons as of now.

Jonathan
Developer in USA

I've been using Droplr for years, it's become a transparent part of my daily work (a good thing!)

Super happy to have the ability to use images locally by dragging them off the Droplr window! Been waiting for that feature for a long time, so glad to have it!

When you click the shape annotation tools it shows you a dropdown instead of a long click to change the tool. I always use the rectangle so having to choose it every time is a bit cumbersome.

Shekhor
Founder & CEO in Bangladesch
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The good and a small downside of Droplr

Kommentare: Droplr changed my screen capturing experience from the day I installed it. I am not saying that this piece of software is best out there but to be honest, they are providing much more than I expect. Big thanks to the Droplr team for that.

Droplr is the first software to me with which I can actually take any screenshots (selected area or from a browser or window, whole screen or page from the browser) along with screencasting with mic and pc sound. What more you can expect from a screen capture tool?

I was looking for a feature called delayed screenshot which I liked very much when testing a screenshot extension for chrome. I would really appreciate if they can implement this feature.

Andrew
Andrew
Programmer/Owner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

The ABSOLUTE BEST snipping and sharing tool on earth...maybe even the universe.

Kommentare: Droplr has made my life as a small business owner and programmer infinitely easier and I can absolutely trace the savings of at least 100 hours of billable time saved back to the use of Droplr.

I love how easy it is to use. It's also incredibly easy to create and share the snips. I have used this every day for several years now.

Rodrigo
Creative and Tech Director in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It´s the very best software to share any type of files with clients.

Kommentare: The speed to share files with team and clients.

The facility to share anything with team and with clients. The "unlimited" size and file history. Screen recording too.

I think the only thing I dissapointed is the time to see bug correction

Rafael
Technical Software Architect in Kanada

Very handy app to share information with my colleagues.

The ease to use is impressive. I got used to the shortcuts and within seconds you have your file uploaded and you can edit it, write on it, etc.

It happened to me a while ago that I deleted my files from my local Droplr app and it didn't sync back with my web account. So I still could see the files I've deleted before. I think this issue was addressed and fixed though.

LEE
Editor in UK

Reliable, convenient and effective

Kommentare: It allows us to archive every form of document including news pages. Over time news websites lose their articles and we see the importance of keeping them. It also allows us to archive software our software files.

We like many things about it but the function which takes screenshots of webpages and stores them as a droplr link is outstanding. We use it to back up news items.

Fredrik
Ceo in Thailand

After the upgrade to 4.xxx its useless

Everything since upgrade to 4.xx version. I can't use it on my windows PC with 3 screens. Application stop every time I droplr. I changed the hotkeys also so have to learn new hotkey.

alasdair
Developer in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really amazed

Kommentare: I am very impressed and not a little surprised to find that this not well known app does things that it's better known competitors like Dropbox and Evernote try to do but lack it's elegance and simplicity.

It does what I was looking for - it organises my clips and much more I have found in a visual way that makes sorting through and sharing very easy.It is a great way to share screenshots and files and keep them organised on boards. It helps me know where I am all the time. I was very surprised to find a screen recording capability which I believe will be very useful and a timely find for me.

It took a little while to work out how to use it. However, the customer support team were very responsive to my detailed requests and the more I used it the more impressed I became.

Hanah
Freelance Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Create My Own Boards

Kommentare: Overall, this site allows me to do what I need to do without conflict. I love how I can put my boards to public or private. I need to constantly do this, so I love how I can be in control of this option.

I love how I am able to upload all of my files and especially my favorite files to this software. I love also how I am able to login to this software on my laptop. I don't have to download it to my computer or laptop. I love how I am able to upload my photo files to my own boards. I love how this software has an option to create boards and I can allow the people I want to see my boards. I can place my boards with my files/photos on it to public or private. I can share my boards to other freelance writers or close friends. The last thing I love about this software is I can download this software if I change my mind to my desktop or laptop in the future. Great idea and software!

I dislike the fact that the dashboard seems a bit boring. I wish it had more colors or different settings to change the colors. I also wish I could add it to other social media sites if I wanted to share it. It would be cool if I could share it to my main social media sites.

Vishal
Content Writer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful App to Share Documents

Kommentare: The app is recommended for teams that often need to share small files, and screenshots

The app really eases sharing documents with the team through shortened URLs. We generally use it for sharing screenshots and other files with out team.

After taking a screenshot, the URL is copied and directly opened in a new tab without consent which can be annoying at times. I really want the team to work on it.

James
CTO in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Was looking for a tool to help me with documentation. Found Droplr got up to speed quickly!

Kommentare: Get the benefit of a convenient way to permanently host images that I can easily get into place to use through a shortened url. All this without me having to do any heavy lifting. I also really love the ability to size images by annotating the URL.

I like the integration with the browsers and desktop to make it fairly seamless to use. It allows me to resize the images so that they are easy to use right from the link inside my documentation. When I reach out for help, the team is quite quick to respond, which makes things much easier.

I think the thing I like least is the polish. There are a lot of rough edges and things that are simple and missing. Funny enough I wish the annotation was even more like skitch's, because they made it close, so I find the differences even more obvious.