Signpost

Signpost Bewertungen

von Signpost

Great, flexible Marketing Campaign tool using Artificial Intelligence to your advantage

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Global IT Director, Flow IT & Global Stds Team Lead, Robotic Process Automation

Kommentare: Ease of marketing campaigns, especially for areas of the business that tend to operate on small budgets and in isolation.

Vorteile: Mia is a great tool for providing automated recommendations for marketing campaigns for your business. It leverages artificial intelligence to determine who your target market(s) should be and makes your marketing campaigns so much more focused and easy to produce. It's also built to be easy to use, even (and in particular) for small business owners who have very limited bandwidth to learn and use it.

Nachteile: I haven't really run into any significant problems so far, so I don't have a lot to offer in terms of Cons for this product. It's well built, easy to use and doing what it said it would.

Recommend for every business

Kevin A.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great

Vorteile: The reviews. I would not even have 25% of the reviews I have now if it was not for this software. My amazing service plus the review software is what keeps my customers returning and getting me new ones. Everyone looks at reviews and with a business at 4.7 stars and over 1,600 reviews it is an easy decision!

Nachteile: It could be more customizable. I would like to send out monthly emails like I do with Mail Chimp. If I could send email newsletters then I would not need to pay for another service.

von Signpost an 30.12.2019

Hi Kevin, thanks for this fantastic review and we're so happy to hear about your experience thus far! We do integrate with MailChimp to keep your marketing streamlined and I have forwarded your feedback onto our Product Team. Please feel free to reach out if we can assist you any further!

Good product

Bewertet am 23.12.2019
Lisa A.
Owner/teacher
Musik, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I like the feedback it provides and how they set up my online profile to reach the biggest audience.

Nachteile: I don't like that it sends out discount coupons without my consent or approval first.

von Signpost an 2.1.2020

Hi Lisa, thanks for the great review! If you'd like to give us a call, we can help you customize who is receiving which messages, offers specifically. We definitely want you to be comfortable with the messages sending. We hope to hear from you soon!

Every business needs a Signpost!

Heather T.
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Signpost has made sure i am comfortable with the product and cares to make sure i am up to date on the new stuff they come up with and are available to me.

Vorteile: You cant get noticed unless you have avaliabilty of soliciting customers. People get busy and so do shop owners. So campaigns are a great way to keep in contact with my clients and scedualed campaings help to keep them professional looking . I like the part where the Mia system makes sure you are not over sending messages and campaings. Making sure our customers have a chance to review our services is a nice feature. The capabilities to rectify any negative feedback before it goes public is a great save. There are mean people out there and this helps us weed them out.

Nachteile: you fixed one con: being able to edit inside of a customers file.

von Signpost an 31.12.2019

Hi Heather, thanks for the great review! We love to hear your feedback so we can adjust the platform based on what our customers are looking for, like your edit to a contact's profile, so keep 'em coming. Thanks again!

SignPost is Helpful...but be Hesitant (Dependant on type of Business)

Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Leanna A.
Marketing Director
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We personally had a bit of a rough start with SignPost. Even though we had multiple phone calls and screen-share meeting with the representatives, we somehow misunderstood the basic features and how they were carried out. We were confused disappointed after signing the contract and not realizing the issues until during the onboarding process. We ended up turning off a few features that didn't appeal to the way we conduct business and interact with our clients. That being said, we have not regretted using SignPost as we have received an influx of positive online reviews, it just takes more supervision than expected. My boss and I agree that I have to "babysit" Mia (Signpost's algorithm) to feel comfortable having her interact with our customers and their information. We have decided to manually unsubscribe clients who have been asked for a Google review, because we don't want them to perpetually be asked. From what we can tell there is an automated follow-up/reminder email prompt every month to three months, and we felt that was hastling to our clients.

Vorteile: - It's capability to merge contact info from Gmail so you don't have to manually enter clients.
- It does work! We have received over 150 positive Google reviews in about 9 months.
- It gives you weekly/monthly updates on have many clients were added or how many reviews you receive.
- The customer support reps have been very gracious and helpful.

Nachteile: - While merging contacts from Gmail saves you time, ANYONE you email is eligible for a review. This means if someone only has a basic question, but doesn't get a quote or purchase services can receive a request for a review (unless you have the foresight to manually remove them). Or a partnering vendor or sales person you responded to can be included as well. This has happened to us, and most non-past clients find it odd. It's especially awkward in our case when it's someone who went with a different cater.
- Also, there isn't a way for the algorithm to know WHEN the services were. We have had clients book with us and get asked for a review weeks before the actual services. Sometimes they'll still create a Google review that is vague but positive; however, we'd rather wait until we exceed their expectations during their event so they'll write a genuinely enthusiastic and detailed Google review.
- You can't really customize the email verbiage to make it sounds like it's actually from you. Compared to our usual company verbiage, the email headlines and overall messages don't sound like their coming from us. The only customization you have are some basic color accents and inputting your logo.

von Signpost an 30.12.2019

Hi Leanna, thanks for taking time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear the reviews have been successful and it sounds like you're overall happy with your account. However, a recent update announced in Signpost News a few months back may solve your concern with email frequency! There is now a setting you can adjust to control how many emails your customers receive overall. We also do connect to certain payment/invoicing systems and you can segment your client lists to control what is sending out more specifically. I'll relay this to a member of our Customer Success team so we can get these solutions in front of you. Thanks again!

Worth every penny

Peter B.
Owner/Manager
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very happy. It has helped us show the world what great service we do

Vorteile: We love the fact that It captures the voice, the appreciation of our customers for our service and helps them share it easily on the major review sites. It also helps us identify customers who we did not meet there expectations so we can make that right for them.

Nachteile: I wish it would identify that a customer who has been solicited for a review 6-12 times is not going to fill out a review, but eventually they get so upset they give us negative feedback and then we have to go in and manually remove them from the mailing list.

von Signpost an 30.12.2019

Hi Peter, thanks for taking time to leave us this great review! We did have an update release (announced in Signpost News in your inbox) that limits the amount of emails your customers receive, which should solve your frequency concern. Please give us a call or check out the Help Center to get that setting updated in your account. Thanks again!

Great way to keep people feeling helped.

Jesse B.
Marketing manager

Kommentare: Pretty great.

Vorteile: I like the automatically reached out to those people both that we had sold and had not bought from us. I also like the negative reviews came to us first.

Nachteile: The back end is a little bit clunky and there isn't very much design that can be done when creating offers or anything.

von Signpost an 30.12.2019

Hi Jesse, thanks for the great review! Keep an eye on Signpost News for an upcoming makeover (based on your feedback). Thanks again!

By a real user

Nate B.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great customer service. Mediocre product. I feel spammy when SP is doing it’s thing. Some of my customers get annoyed too

Vorteile: I get plenty of reviews and this program help me. It also help keep my customer list in order.

Nachteile: Expensive. It doesn’t have all the features I really want as a mover. When my year is up, I’m out for a better CRM

von Signpost an 31.12.2019

Hi Nate, thanks for taking time to review us! Have you seen the update to email frequency? You can now set a limit on how many emails your customers are receiving on behalf of your business. Adjust this in your Settings or visit our Help Center for more information. Thanks again!

Not what I expected

Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Annie M.
Founder/President/Massage Therapist

Kommentare: Information about callers

Vorteile: I did like that the system recorded who was calling and would ask people to give us reviews on Google or Yelp.

Nachteile: That the system wanted to ask everyone to accept texting. I didn't care for the email system, it wasn't very user friendly especially creating groups.

Not for a new small business!

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Lisa J.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This company makes a lot of promises but does not deliver! First they lock you into a contract that you just can not get out of!!!! These people are more about making money for themselves than helping your company make money... This program is certainly NOT a good fit for a very small, new company like mine, I come to find out! It is better suited for an established company that does not have the time to handle this type of stuff on their own. THIS IS NOT FOR A SMALL NEW COMPANY!!!!! Do not let them tell you that it is. They will NOT let me out of my contract even though they new it would not be a good fit for a brand new business like mine. When the guy that was signing me up asked how many contacts I had and I told him, I could tell in his voice that he was concerned. I should have picked up on it but I didn't ask him about it....He knew it wouldn't be a good fit for my business but he signed me up any way and now every month my bank account takes a hit that I can NOT afford! If your company is new or small enough to handle reviews on your own do NOT sign up for this!!!

Vorteile: It was pretty easy to use and that is just about it.... I do like that it takes the email address out of your email and adds it into Mia

Nachteile: This is not for a Small New business! It has done nothing but drain my bank account and they will not let me out of the contract even though it is not a good fit for me at this time.

von SignPost an 29.4.2019

Hi Lisa, we're glad we were able to reach a resolution with you offline!

Great Company!

Bewertet am 17.2.2020
Scott R.
center director
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Signpost and the team have done a great job for our business. The staff is super helpful and the product continues to evolve to be even more beneficial. We signed with them a little over a year ago and went from reviews in the single digits to nearly 70. Highly recommended!

Vorteile: Signpost and the team have done a great job for our business. The staff is super helpful and the product continues to evolve to be even more beneficial. We signed with them a little over a year ago and went from reviews in the single digits to nearly 70. Highly recommended!

Nachteile: There is nothing negative I can think of.

von Signpost an 20.2.2020

Hi Scott, thanks for your review!

I have received countless 5 Star Review because of SignPost

Bewertet am 10.5.2018
James B.

Kommentare: Product is amazing and has gotten me so many 5 star reviews that it is shockingly good

Vorteile: Signpost is working systematically behind the scenes to gain you 5 Star Reviews. I have used it for my business and gained countless 5 Star google reviews for my business

Nachteile: Sometimes the help desk is not super easy to get in touch with...but they always are there to assist if needed.

von SignPost an 20.8.2018

Hi James, we are pleased to hear that you have been able to gain great online reviews using our service. Always remember that you can reach out to our support team during our business hours of Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm EST if you need any assistance or have any questions!

Great product + Great staff= Great results!

Bewertet am 21.12.2019
Amy W.
Textilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I started with Signpost almost one year ago. In that time I have gone from maybe 9-10 Google reviews to over a 100. I have had such wonderful and helpful interactions with several Signpost employees-- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. and every time I have come away with more knowledge about how to grow and improve my business using all the great tools that Signpost has. My client list has over 2,000 contacts now and they are all organized in various lists that allows me to reach out to them at specific times for different reasons. I also had Signpost set up and manage a Facebook/Instagram ad which was very successful and helped me have my best holiday season yet. Great product, great staff!!

Vorteile: This product finally helped me fine tune my process for asking for reviews.

Nachteile: The only issue that I have had is kind of complicated-- but basically I am not able to integrate my QB data due to the way that we use a deposit then several weeks later the payment is final. I am confident that Signpost is going to figure out a way to work around this.

von Signpost an 31.12.2019

Hi Amy, thank you so much for the kind words! I have passed your review along to the staff members you mentioned. We look forward to working with you further!

Feedback Generator

Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Jenna F.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Reviews are really important in our business. Signpost makes it easy for clients to post reviews.

Vorteile: Signpost has made gathering feedback from clients a breeze. No other tactic I've used in the past has proven anywhere as close to as effective.

Nachteile: Cost, but it is worth the price. You also have to make sure you go through the contact list on a regular basis to keep everything up to date and to delete spam contacts that come through.

von Signpost an 30.12.2019

Hi Jenna, thanks for the great review! So glad to hear that your account has been effective in collecting customer feedback and just wanted to note that your customers can always unsubscribe themselves which helps your list stay clean without too much manual work from you. Give us a shout if you'd like to hear more-- thanks again!

Great , but can be better

Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Kevin J.
Partner
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love that the system automatically integrates a new email into the contacts this way I capture all new customers. Also the ease of sending email for feedback

Nachteile: We have subscribed for the services to be able to use pro support. I believe for the cost most of the pros are order takers and are not very creative where creating campaigns are concerned. All of the pros are helpful and pleasant but not worth it to me for the cost .

von Signpost an 30.12.2019

Hi Kevin, thanks for the review! I have sent your feedback to our Pro Tier Support Team.

Review from Volmont Floors, LLC

Bewertet am 6.1.2020
Tailyn V.
Principal
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It does the job for me... I no longer need to remember to send out review invites, it does it on its own.

Nachteile: It would be ideal if it could automatically pull contacts from all third party sites that are common for businesses in my industry and eliminate manual entry at its 100%.

von Signpost an 7.1.2020

Hi Tailyn, thanks for the great review! It's much appreciated! Give us a call and let us know what third party sites you'd like to us to integrate with in the future-- we update our platform based on customer request, so that would be very helpful. Thanks again!

Clean Up

Jason W.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Initially i was skeptical but the software has produced great results for reviews.

Vorteile: I like that they get some of the bad reviews filtered out.

Nachteile: I sometimes sends emails prematurely to customers.

von Signpost an 31.12.2019

Hi Jason, thanks for taking time to leave us a review! Please reach out if we can help you any further. Thanks again!

Signpost is effective

Bewertet am 23.12.2019
Christopher D.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have driven about 75 google reviews in the last five months.

Vorteile: This software has been very effective in both driving reviews and allowing me to address customer issues before requesting reviews.

Nachteile: I really have no cons for this software. It performed the way they claimed and allowed me to address negative impressions

von Signpost an 31.12.2019

Hi Christopher, thank you for leaving us a review! If we can do anything to get to 5 stars, please don't hesitate to let us know. We look forward to helping you out further!

Marketing That Works

Tom S.
Marketing Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Social media is very important in marketing any business. Signpost makes it easy and sends me reports on a regular basis so I know it is working.

Vorteile: I started with a data base of 200 emails which has grown to over 1000 in the past two years. Signpost does the work and we are getting results. What more can I say?

Nachteile: At times it is difficult to get in touch with my contact person for changes or revisions.

von Signpost an 31.12.2019

Hi Tom, thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear that your customer list has grown so substantially! While our Customer Success Team is booked via appointment, our Support Team is always accessible to you by phone at (646) 780-7767 or by email at support@signpost.com. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help!

Horrific Contract Terms!

Bewertet am 12.6.2019
Brian A.

Kommentare: Horrific service.

Vorteile: Effectively a SCAM. I wouldn't recommend it if it were the only option available.

Nachteile: Horrific contract terms. Don't trust them or the service. The service doesn't actually drive reviews to yelp, only to their internal review site - not public and doesn't help. They'll lock you in and keep billing even when they're not providing any services. Effectively a SCAM.

von SignPost an 27.6.2019

Hi Brian, we're sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with the terms of the contract you signed. To clarify, we do ask for Feedback responses that are only visible on your internal account, but we also follow up with contacts who have left you Feedback to ask them to leave Reviews on external pages such as Yelp, Google, and Facebook. You also have the option to turn off Feedback requests and only ask your contacts for Reviews on external sites if you wish. We'd love to discuss how we can make your account work for you for the remainder of your contract, as it sounds like there are some options that would satisfy your concerns!

Outstanding!

Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Ken W.
Sales Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helped us increase our Google rating substantially by driving reviews from our customers.

Vorteile: Signpost did exactly what we were told it would do. Easy to use and excellent customer support. Wish we had started using it years ago.

Nachteile: I cannot think of any cons at all. Fantastic results.

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the great review! Your account results are stellar and we're so happy to hear they've helping your Google ranking. We love working with other business owners in your network, so please send anyone over our way who could benefit from automated marketing.

Thanks again!

BEWARE

Bewertet am 7.10.2018
Owner, Luxury Travel Designer
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The sales rep I had was really good at overcoming our initial objections and we decided that this would potentially be a good investment and we'd give it a shot. They have no free trial, so you can get a sales person to walk you through the system, but there were things we didn't think to ask and didn't know the system wouldn't do until AFTER we got in it and started to play around. Shocked to find that virtually nothing is customizable (outside of creating a whole manual campaign that you could do yourself for free in MailChimp which strips away the entire value of the Signpost system). In this day and age, to not be able to modify the look and feel of the automated emails, fix the size of your logo, control the branding, adjust the text, or at LEAST be able to add your own custom message is insane. Once we figured out that this was all locked and un-editable, I called and asked to get out of the contract thinking that there had to be a grace period or something since we hadn't even done anything with the system yet and it was less than a week since we signed up. We were also assured by the sales rep that if we weren't happy, we could cancel. Apparently none of that was true. I've now spent a couple of hours on the phone with them and the "best they can do" is charge me for 6 months instead of 12. I'm not done fighting them on this and am hoping they'll do the right thing since frankly it's just bad business to refuse to let us out given how frustrated and unhappy we are.

Vorteile: Probably great for some companies or transactional small businesses.
Highly automated

Nachteile: Pressured sales and poor customer service
Completely inflexible interface
Inability to customize virtually ANYTHING on their automated emails (which is where the value of the system is)
Horrible issue resolution

von SignPost an 12.10.2018

Hi Deborah, we're happy that we were able to reach a resolution with you offline. Let us know if you have any additional questions!

Hot Dog Yoga LLC

Helen H.
Owner/Instructor
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that I can schedule several messages at one time that can sent in the future. I also like that all of my contacts are in one place and that is done automatically for me.

Nachteile: I wish that there was a filtering process when emails are directed to my contact list. Those emails that are nuisance emails or do not have a name or company have to deleted by me.

von Signpost an 31.12.2019

Hi Helen, thanks for the great review!

Mia Review

Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Frank S.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My Overall experience been very positive-the program Makes Customer Contact easier, easier to send out advertisements: Coupons, Promos, etc..

Vorteile: Makes Customer Contact/ Review Easy Managment

Nachteile: Not Having Instagram connection-option-
Also I wish there was a way to Funnel an d Target new customers beside the ones used us already.

von Signpost an 30.12.2019

Hi Frank, thanks for the great review! We do offer both Google AdWords and Facebook advertising to help you get even more new customers if you are ever interested in trying those avenues out! Give us a call at (646) 780-7767 if you'd like to hear more. Thanks again!

My Experience with Signpost

Yannick A.
Photographer
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Signpost allows me to create more clients trough marketing emails, referrals and various tools that they have integrated.

Vorteile: Mia is great at sending automatic emails and follow ups at a rate that people like and will open. The call integration is a great feature as well.

Nachteile: The software has very few downsides. The only ones I can think of would be the ease of use that could be improved on the marketing emails and the cost is a bit on the higher end.

von Signpost an 31.12.2019

Hi Yannick, thanks for the excellent review! We'll keep revamping Mia based on your feedback, so we appreciate your thoughts on the marketing emails. Thanks again!