4,8 /5
    4,7 /5
    4,9 /5

Über Bookwhen

Das flexible System erleichtert die Organisation und Verarbeitung von Zahlungen für Kurse, Seminare, Workshops und Events für jeden Aktivitätstyp.

Erfahre mehr über Bookwhen

Carl B.
Head of Quality and Compliance
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2018

"A truly 5-star Booking System *****"

Kommentare: We ran a successful Parents' Evening that was supported by an excellent product.

Vorteile: The software is great and does exactly what you would expect from a booking system. It is extremely easy to navigate for both an administrator and from a users perspective. As well as the basic features you can also get the bells and whistles depending on your plan (at a more than reasonable price). We have managed to run our parents' evening event for a College in Central London at what quite frankly is an unbeatable price compared to other solutions out there. Parents making the booking commented that it was easy to book and administrators explained that it had saved them hours of work collating bookings. It also allowed us to take bookings right up until the last minute. It literally took 5 minutes to export our bookings to tell the teachers who was coming to their session. However, the best thing is not the software, don't get me wrong the software is great but it is the service and support that makes this the product of choice. Thank you for your support and a great product.

von Bookwhen an 22.3.2018

Thanks for the amazing review, Carl! I'm really happy we turned out to be a good solution for your parents evening. Looking forward to welcoming you onto the system for more of your needs at the college in September (we also handle course registration/inductions really well too). Thanks from the Bookwhen team :)

• Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Kat N.
Owner and sewing teacher
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.12.2019

"Delighted and relieved to have found Bookwhen"

Kommentare: Very happy. Breath of fresh air
Can finally make a profit as this is a simple affordable booking system (ie I also pay my admin assistant fewer hours to manage it!)

Vorteile: I find it easy to use as it's simple. It offers all the functions we need to run our regular (6x a week) classes with bulk pre purchase Class Passes as well as workshops. It's very quick to add or remove dates. The staff are quick and helpful if we have any questions The price is a huge relief after paying a giant bill for Mindbody for a few years when we didn't really need most of its functions. Bookwhen just gives what we need at a price we can afford being a very small business with a low profit margin. If you're a bigger business there are different pricing tiers, also good value compared to Mindbody

Nachteile: That once you have students booked on a class you can't change the time yourself. But the Bookwhen help desk will do it for us so it's OK, very tiny issue! I didn't realise for last 7 months that I could have more than 6 courses. I thought the middle price was needed and in fact I only needed the lower price and could have as many courses as I wanted. This is obviously fantastic news, but I'm just gutted I paid £20 a month extra from May to Dec 2019!! However, its still WAY better than Mindbody pricing at any price so letting that go, ommmmm

von Bookwhen an 2.3.2020

Hi Kat, thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review! I'm sorry it wasn't clearer earlier how you could use our schedule pages, but glad it's sorted now and you're making full use of your subscription! If anything else is unclear, you know where to find us :-) - Jenny

• Bewertet am 29.12.2019
Bradley M.
Social Media & Communications Advisor
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2018

"Helped for a good period of time"

Vorteile: Simple and works well on a laptop and mobile devices.

Nachteile: Was promised a lot, most membership options however after waiting and being assured it was "one the way" never happened despite promises. Had to move elsewhere.

von Bookwhen an 28.12.2018

Hi Bradley! Thank you for taking the time to review Bookwhen, we really appreciate your feedback and are always looking at where we can improve, with memberships being one of those areas! Memberships are a big priority for Bookwhen in 2019 and we're committed to delivering them then. Jenny

• Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Claire L.
Sport, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2019

"I bloomin' love Bookwhen!"

Kommentare: 1. I am saving myself a ton of time (literally hours each week) on bookings, cancellations, transfers and waiting lists. 2. I have definitely made more money using Bookwhen than doing the old paper / cash method. I set Bookwhen up so that all payments are taken in advance. This eliminates any risk of someone turning up $5 short, or forgetting their wallet. It also eliminates me having to remember who owes me what. Having it all automated means the money just lands in my account. I literally love Bookwhen and hope they never get sold to someone else or change anything!!

Vorteile: Where do I begin with the pros of this software? There are so many! I run a tiny yoga studio and I am the only teacher. This software manages all the bookings, provides a waiting list option, allows me to offer ten-passes, multi-class discounts and promo codes. It lets me have more than one schedule (e.g. I have one for my regular classes; one for a retreat; and one for some special workshops. The great thing about this is that e.g. the workshops are only open to a select group of advanced students, so all the other students don't even see that on the schedule). It also allows the students themselves to cancel or transfer their bookings, which saves me a ton of time... Before I opened the studio, I had thought about going old-school and using text message / physical ten-passes / cash payments. Thank god I didn't do that. The amount of cancellations and transfers that people do would have meant that I spent my entire life remembering whether Betty was coming on Tuesday, or if Bob wanted to come on Thursday if there was a spot, and did Marion say that she would let me know about Saturday. I also love that it integrates with Stripe, which is very easy to use. Added to that, the customer service is exceptional. There is an easy to use chat button, and whilst it is not manned 24/7, I always get a response by their next working day. The response always answers my question and the customer service agent is always polite (even when I am probably asking a dumb question).

Nachteile: There are a couple of slightly clunky features. Everything does do as it should, but occasionally it takes you a moment to figure out what to press to make it happen. However, the Bookwhen support team is so responsive and really open to suggestions about how to make it better.

von Bookwhen an 7.11.2019

Hi Claire, thank you so much for leaving such an honest and detailed review. We really appreciate you taking the time and this will be hugely useful to anyone looking for a new booking system! Hopefully one day we can provide instant live chat support in Australia :-) Really great to have you on board! - Jenny

• Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Ruth S.
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2020

"Simple to set up, affordable, great features, great customer support. Ticks all the boxes for me!"

Kommentare: I've been using Bookwhen for a week now and I'm struggling to find something I don't like about it after having spent weeks searching for affordable software that actually does what I need.
I'm loving it!

Vorteile: A price that is affordable for my small freelance business, ease of use with some really great features such a several ticket types/earlybird options, multiple locations for classes/events, showing how many spaces are still available for each ticket type, very quick and helpful support.
I also love that I can embed the calendar onto my website's 'What's On' page and clients book directly from there. Highly recommended! Thank you BookWhen!!!

Nachteile: Yet to find any to be honest! I finding it's offering me everything I was looking for in a booking system.

von Bookwhen an 2.3.2020

Hi Ruth, thank you so much for your kind words, it's really great to hear there's nothing you'd change about Bookwhen :-) If you do think of anything in the future, let us know! - Jenny

• Bewertet am 31.1.2020
David S.
Principal
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2019

"Bookwhen - Simply Amazing"

Kommentare: Parents can book their children on to our holiday clubs and summer schools. We've never had a complaint. It's very easy to use and makes life so easy for me as a business leader.

Vorteile: Bookwhen was so easy to implement into my website. We've had about 500 bookings via bookwhen over the last year and never had a problem. It has truly transformed my business.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I don't like about this product.

von Bookwhen an 24.9.2019

Thank you very much David, your review is incredibly valuable and brought a big smile to the team! Thank you for choosing Bookwhen! - Jenny

• Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Wendy H.
Fitness Instructor
  • Bewertet am 4.5.2020

"Fantastic Customer Support"

Kommentare: I started using Bookwhen to schedule and administer Pilates, where clients must pay in advance for class, and which I keep to a limited number of participants. Bookwhen has been really powerful for me in lockdown - the integration with Zoom and YouTube has just made the logistics and admin for live stream and videoed fitness classes: I can offer my clients bundles of classes through different channels that I wouldn't be able to do otherwise.

Vorteile: Very intuitive; lots of guidance and advice available, and the Customer Service is so prompt and helpful. I use it for booking/payment of Fitness classes and it feels much more professional than manually administering customer contact. I love the automated email reminders. Overall, it is so easy to set up. And the monthly fee is scalable, so I started off with a free trial, and then the most basic offer, and have moved up as I have learned what more the software can offer.

Nachteile: The way that customers book - the steps involved in selecting each session individually - is the only thing I can think of. And none of my customers have complained, so this is being really picky!

That's great to hear you found us professional and intuitive! Thanks Wendy! Jen

• Bewertet am 4.5.2020
Clare C.
Customer Success Specialist
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2018

"A great little booking tool and all for free!"

Kommentare: Helps us to stay organised when customers book in with us for webinars, consultations and online training sessions.

Vorteile: It has a simple interface where you can customise your event(s) and take multiple bookings or limit to just one booking per customer. We use it to allow customers to book in for online webinars, consultations and training sessions. We don't need to take any payment so I haven't used that part of the service. It must be simple to use, as I've never had to reach out to their support team or even online documentation - it's all pretty self explanatory once you've had a poke around to familiarise yourself first.

Nachteile: It used to look a little dated but they recently got everyone on the old version to update to the new version (still free - yay) and it looks better now. It would be nice if you could customise the public facing page a little more, but for a free package, I'm not complaining!

von Bookwhen an 26.3.2018

Thanks for the review, Clare! Great that you're over on the new system now, hope you're enjoying it!

• Bewertet am 21.3.2018
Jules C.
Yoga teacher and sound therapist
  • Bewertet am 3.5.2020

"Brilliant!"

Kommentare: I now have way more time, I don't have to manually 'register' my students. I also don't have to worry about who has paid for class, the online payment system has sorted that. My students love the ease of booking class. I just have to work out how to link Zoom to Bookwhen so I will be messaging [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Customer Support to help. Customer Support is AMAZING by the way, they are so helpful and have so much patience. Bookwhen has been a revelation.

Vorteile: Once you get used to the layout and the different functions, it is an easy system to run.

Nachteile: It did take me a little while to overcome my resistance to technology and I definitely made things harder for myself in the early days. If you are like me and struggle with tech stuff setting up Bookwhen may be a challenge.

von Bookwhen an 3.9.2020

I hope we managed to answer your query on the Zoom integration Jules! It is a relatively new feature and a lot of our customers love it so we're quite proud of it :-) Thanks for your review! Jen

• Bewertet am 3.5.2020
Joel H.
CEO / Founder
  • Bewertet am 23.6.2020

"Excellent Online Reservation System"

Kommentare: Overall we love Book When. It is a great product at a solid price. I can't recommend them enough.

Vorteile: Man, we were so happy to find BookWhen.com. We had an immediate need to apply a software reservation system for a client and manage it for them. They were starting from scratch and didn't have anything in mind. We looked around are really loved BookWhen.com. The software is easy to use, the implementation for our first event took less than 30 minutes total, that is with us learning how it worked to getting the links online where our users could reserve tickets for our event. It integrated perfectly with Stripe payments which we were already using. Payments taken through it worked perfectly.

Nachteile: We can't find an easy way to take a deposit payment for an event and then have the user pay off the balance at a later date. The only way we have found to do this so far is to either create a "deposit event" and then a hidden pay your balance event, or we ask the user to make a payment through our standard gateway form. While not a huge issue it would be nice to have one payment and page where a user could see their event, along with any deposit(s) they had posted and the remaining balance.

von Bookwhen an 3.9.2020

Thank you for your feedback Joel! The deposit feature is something we'll be hopefully working on in the future so keep your eyes peeled :-) Jen

• Bewertet am 23.6.2020
Andrea O.
Perinatal Yoga Teacher
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2019

"Great for a small business!"

Kommentare: My overall experience is positive. Bookings have increased, admin time has decreased and the chat support provided by BookWhen has been quick to resolve issues.

Vorteile: For me the greatest advantage is that it has given me more time. Doing all the bookings myself and the emails back and forth and trying to workout payment methods was very time consuming. Now I receive fewer emails to respond to with most customers just booking on and choosing to pay online. I feel that bookings have also increased since having the BookWhen system.

Nachteile: I'm not very good with using technology and it's taken me a bit of time to get my head around how to set up the BookWhen features and use them. I find that for me it's often a lot of trial and error. However, I do frequently go to the support section to read the articles which are most often quite helpful.
I do wish that the forms section was more sophisticated. I tried using attachments for my forms - however customers rarely print them off and bring them to class. Paper forms is something I'd really like to get rid of.

von Bookwhen an 20.12.2019

Hi Andrea, thank you so much for leaving us such an honest review! It's nice to learn you've got less admin and more bookings since using Bookwhen :-) We're sorry to hear it took you a while to get up to speed - do make the most of our support team, as we're always happy to help out! Regarding your forms, we'd love to chat further to see if it would be a possibility to recreate your form file as booking fields instead. Please do get in touch if this is still an issue. Best wishes, Jenny

• Bewertet am 10.11.2019
Kimberlee P.
Company Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2017

"BOOKING SYSTEM EXCELLENCE"

Kommentare: I considered many different booking systems for my fitness business - but none of them offered the simplicity and user clarity that Bookwhen does. I can create recurring events with customer payment facilities attached easily, run detailed reports to understand booking trends, collect customer information for mail outs. Bookwhen even offers creativity to make the customer facing pages the same colours as my brand, upload my company logo, attachments, feature social media buttons etc.
Bookwhen's own features even prompt me to gear my business in new ways: various ticket types offer the ability to sell to the customer in various avenues, without over-complicating things. Even when I wanted to offer a commission-based element to my business that they didn't already support, I approached the team to see if they would code something specifically to support my business needs and together we made it happen. This sort of service is second to none.
The best part is that anytime I've ever needed support (which is a lot) I can use the instant chat feature, email and even call the support team to get approachable service and considered help.
Within 2 years using Bookwhen my business had grown from a sole trader to a large limited company - without such a fluid booking ability for my customers this would have never been possible.
The subscription price is competitive and the features and service are top notch, I fully recommend Bookwhen.

Vorteile: Its simple to understand, offers lots of features, its support team is always available.

Nachteile: Nothing.

von Bookwhen an 18.1.2017

Thanks for the review, Kim! It's been so exciting watching Bounce go from strength to strength with bookwhen - you're scaling so fast now! A great partnership where you've really helped us with innovation on the software. All the best for 2017!

• Bewertet am 16.1.2017
Claire C.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"The perfect fit"

Kommentare: I spent months trying to find the perfect booking system to meet my needs. There were many good products on offer, but nothing that gave me what exactly what I was looking for...there was always a compromise somewhere. I then found Bookwhen and it was a perfect fit. It has revolutionized the way we operate our business. It is user-friendly, very easy to navigate both backends and for our guests and it has a great design/layout which matched the look and feel of our website. Bookwhen also offers quick and professional support whenever you need. I was able to share feedback, so when the new system was introduced with the new improvements, I felt that my feedback was taken into account and that we had grown together! It really is a fantastic booking system, our business is running at 100% occupancy and I feel that this is partly due to the ease of online bookings. We will be going into our 5th year with Bookwhen and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Vorteile: Ease of use/very simple back end
User-friendly, clients find it easy to use and we have never had someone, not book due to the difficulty of the booking system.
Great design - Clean and neat
Does exactly what I need it to do
Excellent support

Nachteile: Nothing
I think it has more features than I am making full use of!

von Bookwhen an 13.1.2017

It's always great working with you Claire - 5 years and still going strong! Hopefully you have some room free at some point this summer so we can visit your beautiful retreat!

Kelsey K.
Business Manager/Repair Tech/Web & Graphic Design
Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2017

"Really flexible for a variety of businesses, useful for scheduling with different types of tickets"

Kommentare: Super flexible. Schedule what you want, with the types of tickets you want, with the information you want without much fuss.

Vorteile: I like Bookwhen because I sought it out to deal with a client who runs a business that deals with pet transport adoptions. They coordinate a drive up from the south to New England every 2 weeks, and need to register all of the information about the animals (where they're going, their health records, etc) and also assure that each dog has an appropriately sized kennel on the van. It's a little confusing, but because of the nature of the business, it's really important that everything be done safely and efficiently. Bookwhen allows us to set up transports, register the dogs, and take down information not only on the rescue the dog is coming from but also their new home. I use Bookwhen for some other, routine businesses that need yoga classes or other things run, but ultimately what keeps me recommending them for scheduling is that Bookwhen works for complicated businesses who need to take in a lot of info from customers, customers need different "seats" (crate sizes) and sometimes other information at intake. Bookwhen allows for _all_ of it, which is the best possible scenario for us.

von Bookwhen an 22.3.2018

Thanks for the review, Kelsey. It's great to hear our flexibility was put to good use. I think this is one of the unique uses for the system we have! Here's to many more years of transporting pooches :)

• Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Claire D.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.9.2019

"Amazing for Small Business Users"

Vorteile: Bookwhen saves me so much time every single day!! It has completely taken away the headache from my booking procedures, it allows me to take prepayments, have class waiting lists, sends automatic reminders. All these things I personally used to do manually on pen and paper, through phone contact with each client. Now the bookings just roll in everyday with ease!
It is tremendous value for money, in fact it’s the only bill I see coming in every month that brings a smile to my face, knowing it’s money well invested.

Nachteile: There are some minor technicalities that occasionally crop up but the customer service response is so efficient that it doesn’t bother me. They also seem to be improving functionality constantly so if they notice something not working to a great standard you can be sure they will improve it soon!

von Bookwhen an 24.9.2019

Thank you so much for this amazing review Claire! We really appreciate you taking the time and providing such useful insight into how Bookwhen has transformed the day to day of running your business. Here's to many more successful years of working together in the future :-) - Jenny

• Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Nicola H.
Recruitment & Relations Manager
  • Bewertet am 14.6.2017

"Brilliant Bookwhen!"

Vorteile: Its easy to use from both our perspective and the customer facing side of things. We've been using Bookwhen for a couple of years and it has completely changed the way we do things. Attendance lists are easy to create quickly but also to download and manipulate to suit our needs. We love the way you can send links to whole public pages or just specific events. The event reminders are a great help in ensuring people arrive for events or get in touch to say they aren't coming. Customer service is brilliant. We rarely wait more than 5 minutes for a chat response. They listen to our feedback and it been great to be able to influence improvements for ourselves and for other users.

Nachteile: There are a couple of things we'd like Bookwhen to be capable of but they are fairly minor and the company have already promised to add them to their development plan so I'm pretty confident we'll see changes over the coming months.

von Bookwhen an 22.3.2018

Thanks for the amazing review, Nicola. Great to have a business such as yours on the system for many years - we couldn't do it without you! Yes - we always take feedback on board, keep it coming!

• Bewertet am 14.6.2017
Christian H.
Management Consultant
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.6.2019

"Easy setup, reduces admin, excellent support."

Kommentare: Very good. The staff were fantastic, and their support articles were very well set up.

Vorteile: We used it to run training for hundreds of employees, and it made it much easier, as they could pick a time that suited them and also manage their booking (reschedule mostly) which lifted the burden of admin off ourselves. Also handy features like automatic reminder emails the day before training, and the ability to export the data gathered during booking (email addresses used for follow up material and surveys). The Bookwhen staff are also brilliant, they have always replied in a quick and friendly manner with relevant information. This gave me confidence when I was asked tough questions about data security etc, that they could provide the answers immediately and a link to the information on their website for senior stakeholders to read themselves. I would highly recommend this service to anyone, big or small.

Nachteile: Nothing, it is easy to use. I suppose there could be some limitations if you have very advanced requirements, but then you probably wouldn't be looking for a service like this.

von Bookwhen an 22.7.2019

What an incredible review, thank you so much Christian! We really appreciate the detail you've gone into, as this will help lots of other businesses to choose the right product for them. Here's to many more years of working together, and to the success of your business! - Jenny

• Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Claire L.
  • Bewertet am 26.6.2019

"No need to look anywhere else, Bookwhen is the best option!"

Kommentare: Bookwhen has enabled me to run my tiny yoga studio with a lot less stress. I had been thinking of just doing bookings by SMS etc, but within 48 hours, Bookwhen had already demonstrated its value. There is zero chance I would remember everyone's bookings/cancellations/changes if it was done by SMS. With Bookwhen, my customers can make their own changes whenever they need to, meaning I don't need to get involved.

Vorteile: Ease of use, excellent customer service and fantastic pricing.

Nachteile: There are minor limitations... eg it doesn't integrate with Mailchimp yet. But this is offset by the excellent customer service - willing to listen to suggestions, always respond quickly to confirm whether your idea is already on their list of things to look at etc...

von Bookwhen an 22.7.2019

Hi Claire, thank you so much for your wonderful review. We're really pleased you didn't go with the SMS idea and chose Bookwhen instead! :D We always welcome your suggestions and feedback and look forward to many more years of working together! - Jenny

• Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Jennifer T.
Sling Librarian
Philanthropie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2019

"Quick and easy bookings for our sling library"

Kommentare: We run a sling library for local parents, holding three sessions each month. We're volunteers doing it for free. We were finding that far too many families were turning up for us to deal with, meaning they had to wait ages to see us, and we were stressed, run off our feet, and running over time, ending up late to collect children from school and nursery. We set up a Bookwhen account so we could organise the sessions (so everyone doesn't arrive at 11am) and set a maximum number of available slots. It's made a really positive impact... we no longer dread busy sessions and customers know they won't have to wait long.

Vorteile: This software is easy for customers to use and takes the load off us, because we know that once the maximum number of bookings is reached, nobody else can book, so we don't end up with over-attended sessions.

Nachteile: Setting up new events is a little long-winded... if we could copy an existing event and change the date, that would be handy. If I accidentally click on our own account link, I can't sign in as admin, so I have to re-enter the general Bookwhen page to log in. Also, when we send customers a link to our page, it seems to send them in to one particular time slot, and the less logical among them don't realise they need to press back to get out to all the available booking slots.

von Bookwhen an 8.8.2019

Hi Jennifer, thanks so much for leaving us a review!

I'd love to address some of your cons, as it will be helpful for you to know how to avoid these in future!

First off, you can duplicate an entry for exactly that reason, to save setup time by just changing the date. Send us a message if you're unsure how!

You can log in to your account from any Bookwhen link, so please do get in touch so we can explain further if need be :)

When sharing your public page with customers, make sure you're sharing just the core page url, like https://bookwhen.com/example , with the bit behind the / but nothing more than that. That way no event is pre-selected for the customer

Thanks again, so glad to hear how well the system is working for you! - Jenny

• Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Leonie M.
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 21.5.2018

"Best Booking Software Ever!"

Kommentare: It's easy to use, affordable, has great features and customer support is always great.

Vorteile: Not being very tech savvy, I find this system so easy to use.
I run a small home-based business so it's great that Bookwhen is not and expensive to have.
Excellent Customer Support.
It has all the features that I need.

Nachteile: I would say that the TROLLEY symbol should be bigger or a CART function needs to be applied as when some customers want to make multiple bookings, they don't always notice the trolley symbol near the class and so they book and pay for each class seperately. This causes an inconvenience.

von Bookwhen an 25.9.2018

Hi Leonie,

Thanks very much for this amazing review! Regarding the basket system, we've actually introduced a banner at the top of all booking pages with a live update on number of tickets and price, so I think this resolves the particular issue you raised :) It should be even clearer for your customers now!

Thanks, Luke

• Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Brad M.
Lead Coach and Owner
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.1.2017

"Great product, service and support."

Kommentare: I've been using bookwhen since its first iteration for my coaching business after looking around for the best balance of affordability and features. Throughout my use the support team has been there every step of the way, when I've found issues or got myself confused they've responsed FAST always looked into and solved my problems. They are contining to add features, refine service and with their newer version released just under a year or so ago, the system is a lot more polished, user friendly and has helped my business and delivery grow massively.

Vorteile: Support team are awesome, friendly user interface, explanatory back end. Responsive to ideas and features users need. Decent payment portal transfers and option. Discount features/options for users.

Nachteile: Back end could always have a few tweaks here and there. Mobile layout for block bookings could be a tiny bit clearer.

von Bookwhen an 13.1.2017

Thanks for your review, Brad :) Wishing you all the best for your bookings in 2017!

Lucie B.
Yoga / Pilates Teacher
Sport, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2017

"Fantastic Customer Service"

Kommentare: The book when team are always on hand to offer fantastic help and customer service without making you feel inept! The 'new' version is very easy to use with a great looking customer interface. There are a couple of things that could be improved or added but the team are always welcome to feedback. Very happy and suits my small business perfectly!

Vorteile: Lovely interface, helpful staff and good value for money

Nachteile: Exporting lists to excel etc is untidy so end up having to do copy and paste which is dull and time consuming, hard to search back for particular customers e.g. by name.

von Bookwhen an 25.1.2017

Hi Lucie,

Thanks very much for your positive review :) To address your points:

- We do have an attendee sheet function. I'm not sure if you're aware? This would save having to rely on booking exports from the system.
- The homepage allows you to customise colour, header image, logo and add a title and text about your offering. You can also include business contact details in the footer. This is similar to business profiles on other websites. However if you think there's some more adaptability we could incorporate into the public page then please let us know.
- In terms of monthly bookings you're a relatively light user of the system, so I'm surprised we haven't already offered you a discounted upgrade for the features you mention! Please get in touch with us and we'll sort this out :)

Thanks, Luke

• Bewertet am 18.1.2017
Catherine P.
NZPF Programme Co-ordinator Central North Island
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2018

"Once you have learnt how to use it it is great"

Vorteile: The capturing of data for enrolment means that parents do not have to write on the enrolment forms. We can easily see how many bookings we have and comunicate with them

Nachteile: The Waitlist function can't have an extra question the birth of your baby. We need this function to be able to see what other groups babies and their parents can join

von Bookwhen an 7.12.2018

Hi Catherine, Thanks for taking the time to provide a review, we really appreciate it!

Glad to hear that you are generally happy with Bookwhen. As I understand your point regarding the waiting list, you would like a qualification question so you can see if it is possible to book parents onto other events when their chosen one is not available? This is certainly something we could look into.

We strive to continually innovate and introduce new features whenever we can so thanks again for your invaluable feedback!

Kelly K.
Marketing, CEO
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2018

"Great Product!"

Kommentare: We schedule all of our companies events through Bookwhen and are very pleased with this software. The software is fast, reliable and easy to use and customize. Plus, the prices are great!

Vorteile: I like that Bookwhen is easy to use, allows for customization and is affordable.

Nachteile: We like just about everything about this software. The only thing we would change is allow for duplicate emails when registering guests.

von Bookwhen an 7.12.2018

Hi Kelly, Thanks for taking the time to provide a review.

Glad to hear that you are happy with Bookwhen!

Thanks also for your comment regarding allowing duplicate emails when registering guests, I have passed this on to our development team for consideration.

Your feedback is invaluable to improving Bookwhen so please do let me know if you think of anything else you would like to see.

• Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Liz S.
Pole fitness studio owner

"Love it"

Vorteile: I absolutely adore this booking system. It is super easy to use and is great value for money. It is easy to set everything up and take payment online or cash payments. Groups of bookings is possible, continual bookings and course bookings are available.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to see past bookings for longer periods of time. Being able to see bookings from a month ago would be fantastic and a way of printing out the booking sheet with contact details of my clients would be great too. I don't know if this is already an option and I just haven't found it yet.

von Bookwhen an 10.9.2018

Hi Liz,

Thanks very much for the love - much appreciated! I'm glad to say you can view bookings from the past and attendee sheets too - this has always been the case from day 1 with the system. You can consult our support library at support.bookwhen.com to find out more :)

Thanks for using Bookwhen!