Über Bookwhen

Das flexible System erleichtert die Organisation und Verarbeitung von Zahlungen für Kurse, Seminare, Workshops und Events für jeden Aktivitätstyp.

Erfahre mehr über Bookwhen

The costs of creating one from scratch were mounting, a friend suggested bookwhen and this proved a much cheaper and easier way of bringing my yoga business online.

There's no calendar table, it's default is in list view.

Bewertungen zu Bookwhen

4,9

Bookwhen hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 176 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bookwhen bereits verwendet?

Carl
Carl
Head of Quality and Compliance in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A truly 5-star Booking System *****

Kommentare: We ran a successful Parents' Evening that was supported by an excellent product.

The software is great and does exactly what you would expect from a booking system. It is extremely easy to navigate for both an administrator and from a users perspective. As well as the basic features you can also get the bells and whistles depending on your plan (at a more than reasonable price). We have managed to run our parents' evening event for a College in Central London at what quite frankly is an unbeatable price compared to other solutions out there. Parents making the booking commented that it was easy to book and administrators explained that it had saved them hours of work collating bookings. It also allowed us to take bookings right up until the last minute. It literally took 5 minutes to export our bookings to tell the teachers who was coming to their session. However, the best thing is not the software, don't get me wrong the software is great but it is the service and support that makes this the product of choice. Thank you for your support and a great product.

Antwort von Bookwhen

Thanks for the amazing review, Carl! I'm really happy we turned out to be a good solution for your parents evening. Looking forward to welcoming you onto the system for more of your needs at the college in September (we also handle course registration/inductions really well too). Thanks from the Bookwhen team :)

Rick
Instructor in UK
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product that meets all of our needs

Kommentare: We required a booking system to help us manage restrictions and limitations that we had to put in place for COVID. However, having used the system for several months now, we're confident that once restrictions end we'll continue using Bookwhen. It's just a nice simple system, that ticks every box. Speaking as a professional web developer, it's incredibly rare that I find a system that just works, has a good user experience, or has all of the features you'd expect, and to tick all three of those boxes makes me incredibly pleased!

We needed software that allowed us to manage bookings and limit the number of spaces that could be booked, primarily due to COVID restrictions. During lockdowns we kept this system in place for our online sessions, which integrated beautifully with our Zoom account. The system was easy to set up and get started with, especially compared to the other solutions I found.

There's nothing that I can say is a negative for Bookwhen, in fact it keeps surprising me with the features it has, it just overall fits our needs. I guess the only thing I could say is that the 'Customers' section could have more customisation, we tend to get people booking and ultimately end up with duplicate names tied to the same email account, however that's likely more our own setup of Bookwhen.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great platform for small studios but lacking in features

Setting up classes is quite easy, especially with the featuring of repeating weekly and being able to click which days applicable. All our students love the automatic reminder emails 1 day and 1 hour before the class. You can also attach your own Zoom account which will automatically create zoom access codes. Checkout is also a breeze since you can pay via credit card directly. PayPal also receives the payment in real time.

I don't like the fact that the zoom codes are automatically sent to the students whether or not they have settled the payment already. If they paid via Credit Card then that's okay, but if you also accept payments offline such as via Bank Deposit, GCASH, etc., this is bothersome. The booking page is VERY plain and has 1 static look. Basically, it will just list down ALL your available classes and dates in ONE column. The most you can do is have button filters at the top of the page that will filter it depending on the class but again, it will just be in ONE list. Booking multiple classes is tiresome since students will need to click each date and add to the cart one by one. There should be a better way of choosing dates. The CLASS PASS feature was great at first but the way it was built on the page is annoying. If students click their preferred class pass it doesn't lead them to a page showing only which classes are applicable, it just leads you back to the main page. This makes our bounce rate really high.

Kat
Owner and teacher in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome solution to class tickets with good support & very good pricing

Kommentare: I am so delighted every day we found Bookwhen. We were using Mindbody before and paying over £200 month, now we are paying £23 a month for a better less complicated booking system. It's so easy to upload courses, add extra dates etc.
The support is very good and fast email response, they even offer to call me when I'm really stuck

The class passes is a great system, enabling students to bulk buy then use up as they go. The discount codes are good. the schedule is so easy to link up to our website. I LOVE that students can easily see how many spaces are left on a course

The only thing I struggle with is the discount codes have to be either for tickets or class passes, I wish they could be used on either. It also doesn't have gift cards facility but actually this is fine because we use GiftUP, a separate app widget on our site to sell the cards, then as people buy them we add the generated code into Bookwhen as a discount code

Owner in Australien
Sport, Selbstständig

I bloomin' love Bookwhen!

Kommentare: 1. I am saving myself a ton of time (literally hours each week) on bookings, cancellations, transfers and waiting lists. 2. I have definitely made more money using Bookwhen than doing the old paper / cash method. I set Bookwhen up so that all payments are taken in advance. This eliminates any risk of someone turning up $5 short, or forgetting their wallet. It also eliminates me having to remember who owes me what. Having it all automated means the money just lands in my account. I literally love Bookwhen and hope they never get sold to someone else or change anything!!

Where do I begin with the pros of this software? There are so many! I run a tiny yoga studio and I am the only teacher. This software manages all the bookings, provides a waiting list option, allows me to offer ten-passes, multi-class discounts and promo codes. It lets me have more than one schedule (e.g. I have one for my regular classes; one for a retreat; and one for some special workshops. The great thing about this is that e.g. the workshops are only open to a select group of advanced students, so all the other students don't even see that on the schedule). It also allows the students themselves to cancel or transfer their bookings, which saves me a ton of time... Before I opened the studio, I had thought about going old-school and using text message / physical ten-passes / cash payments. Thank god I didn't do that. The amount of cancellations and transfers that people do would have meant that I spent my entire life remembering whether Betty was coming on Tuesday, or if Bob wanted to come on Thursday if there was a spot, and did Marion say that she would let me know about Saturday. I also love that it integrates with Stripe, which is very easy to use. Added to that, the customer service is exceptional. There is an easy to use chat button, and whilst it is not manned 24/7, I always get a response by their next working day. The response always answers my question and the customer service agent is always polite (even when I am probably asking a dumb question).

There are a couple of slightly clunky features. Everything does do as it should, but occasionally it takes you a moment to figure out what to press to make it happen. However, the Bookwhen support team is so responsive and really open to suggestions about how to make it better.

Antwort von Bookwhen

Hi Claire, thank you so much for leaving such an honest and detailed review. We really appreciate you taking the time and this will be hugely useful to anyone looking for a new booking system! Hopefully one day we can provide instant live chat support in Australia :-) Really great to have you on board! - Jenny

Ruth
Founder in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Simple to set up, affordable, great features, great customer support. Ticks all the boxes for me!

Kommentare: I've been using Bookwhen for a week now and I'm struggling to find something I don't like about it after having spent weeks searching for affordable software that actually does what I need.
I'm loving it!

A price that is affordable for my small freelance business, ease of use with some really great features such a several ticket types/earlybird options, multiple locations for classes/events, showing how many spaces are still available for each ticket type, very quick and helpful support. I also love that I can embed the calendar onto my website's 'What's On' page and clients book directly from there. Highly recommended! Thank you BookWhen!!!

Yet to find any to be honest! I finding it's offering me everything I was looking for in a booking system.

Antwort von Bookwhen

Hi Ruth, thank you so much for your kind words, it's really great to hear there's nothing you'd change about Bookwhen :-) If you do think of anything in the future, let us know! - Jenny

Elena
Manager in UK
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional customer service, support and fantastic product - these guys have everything covered.

The simplicity for the end user and the simplification of our in-house processes. It has completely transformed and taken away so many issues that we had with our previous WordPress plug-ins, and it appears that every angle has been considered so that just about everything you need has been thought of. On top of that the customer service and support are exceptional, and a standard to aspire to, as are the detailed how-to guides that will answer just about everything you can think of.

Nothing significant really. I initially didn't find the booking page that attractive, but once it had been customised and set up I changed my mind about that. I would have liked to have customised the filter button colours to our brand colours as well. I also would have liked a work-around for when someone has booked already but goes back to add a child or an adult later and it doesn't allow them because of the duplicate booking.

Principal in UK
Darstellende Künste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bookwhen - Simply Amazing

Kommentare: Parents can book their children on to our holiday clubs and summer schools. We've never had a complaint. It's very easy to use and makes life so easy for me as a business leader.

Bookwhen was so easy to implement into my website. We've had about 500 bookings via bookwhen over the last year and never had a problem. It has truly transformed my business.

There is nothing that I don't like about this product.

Antwort von Bookwhen

Thank you very much David, your review is incredibly valuable and brought a big smile to the team! Thank you for choosing Bookwhen! - Jenny

Sarah
PIlates Instructor in UK

Great booking software

Kommentare: Very positive experience.

Scheduling is easy, booking is straightforward for customers. Technical support is very good.

Suits my business requirements perfectly.

Rhio
Founder in Dänemark
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Really simple system to use

Kommentare: Been brilliant so far. Really helps my small buisness run much better!

Great support, ease of use, freindly and helpful customer team

Nothing! It's been really great and easy to use

Owner in Spanien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing for Small Business Users

Bookwhen saves me so much time every single day!! It has completely taken away the headache from my booking procedures, it allows me to take prepayments, have class waiting lists, sends automatic reminders. All these things I personally used to do manually on pen and paper, through phone contact with each client. Now the bookings just roll in everyday with ease! It is tremendous value for money, in fact it’s the only bill I see coming in every month that brings a smile to my face, knowing it’s money well invested.

There are some minor technicalities that occasionally crop up but the customer service response is so efficient that it doesn’t bother me. They also seem to be improving functionality constantly so if they notice something not working to a great standard you can be sure they will improve it soon!

Antwort von Bookwhen

Thank you so much for this amazing review Claire! We really appreciate you taking the time and providing such useful insight into how Bookwhen has transformed the day to day of running your business. Here's to many more successful years of working together in the future :-) - Jenny

Director in Südafrika
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The perfect fit

Kommentare: I spent months trying to find the perfect booking system to meet my needs. There were many good products on offer, but nothing that gave me what exactly what I was looking for...there was always a compromise somewhere. I then found Bookwhen and it was a perfect fit. It has revolutionized the way we operate our business. It is user-friendly, very easy to navigate both backends and for our guests and it has a great design/layout which matched the look and feel of our website. Bookwhen also offers quick and professional support whenever you need. I was able to share feedback, so when the new system was introduced with the new improvements, I felt that my feedback was taken into account and that we had grown together! It really is a fantastic booking system, our business is running at 100% occupancy and I feel that this is partly due to the ease of online bookings. We will be going into our 5th year with Bookwhen and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Ease of use/very simple back end User-friendly, clients find it easy to use and we have never had someone, not book due to the difficulty of the booking system. Great design - Clean and neat Does exactly what I need it to do Excellent support

Nothing I think it has more features than I am making full use of!

Antwort von Bookwhen

It's always great working with you Claire - 5 years and still going strong! Hopefully you have some room free at some point this summer so we can visit your beautiful retreat!

Founder in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

No need to look anywhere else, Bookwhen is the best option!

Kommentare: Bookwhen has enabled me to run my tiny yoga studio with a lot less stress. I had been thinking of just doing bookings by SMS etc, but within 48 hours, Bookwhen had already demonstrated its value. There is zero chance I would remember everyone's bookings/cancellations/changes if it was done by SMS. With Bookwhen, my customers can make their own changes whenever they need to, meaning I don't need to get involved.

Ease of use, excellent customer service and fantastic pricing.

There are minor limitations... eg it doesn't integrate with Mailchimp yet. But this is offset by the excellent customer service - willing to listen to suggestions, always respond quickly to confirm whether your idea is already on their list of things to look at etc...

Antwort von Bookwhen

Hi Claire, thank you so much for your wonderful review. We're really pleased you didn't go with the SMS idea and chose Bookwhen instead! :D We always welcome your suggestions and feedback and look forward to many more years of working together! - Jenny

Leonie
Owner in Australien
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Best Booking Software Ever!

Kommentare: It's easy to use, affordable, has great features and customer support is always great.

Not being very tech savvy, I find this system so easy to use. I run a small home-based business so it's great that Bookwhen is not and expensive to have. Excellent Customer Support. It has all the features that I need.

I would say that the TROLLEY symbol should be bigger or a CART function needs to be applied as when some customers want to make multiple bookings, they don't always notice the trolley symbol near the class and so they book and pay for each class seperately. This causes an inconvenience.

Antwort von Bookwhen

Hi Leonie, Thanks very much for this amazing review! Regarding the basket system, we've actually introduced a banner at the top of all booking pages with a live update on number of tickets and price, so I think this resolves the particular issue you raised :) It should be even clearer for your customers now! Thanks, Luke

Jules
Yoga teacher and sound therapist in UK

Brilliant!

Kommentare: I now have way more time, I don't have to manually 'register' my students. I also don't have to worry about who has paid for class, the online payment system has sorted that. My students love the ease of booking class. I just have to work out how to link Zoom to Bookwhen so I will be messaging [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Customer Support to help. Customer Support is AMAZING by the way, they are so helpful and have so much patience. Bookwhen has been a revelation.

Once you get used to the layout and the different functions, it is an easy system to run.

It did take me a little while to overcome my resistance to technology and I definitely made things harder for myself in the early days. If you are like me and struggle with tech stuff setting up Bookwhen may be a challenge.

Antwort von Bookwhen

I hope we managed to answer your query on the Zoom integration Jules! It is a relatively new feature and a lot of our customers love it so we're quite proud of it :-) Thanks for your review! Jen

Lesley
Manager in Neuseeland
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

BookWhen

Kommentare: BookWhen is fantastic. It has allowed us to streamline our administration system, saving alot of time. this means that we have been able to extend our programmes and run programmes in other localities.

The setup was easy. The scheduling is great and customers love the online booking system

It would be fantastic if it could send texts in the same way it sends emails to groups.

Brad
Lead Coach and Owner in UK
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, service and support.

Kommentare: I've been using bookwhen since its first iteration for my coaching business after looking around for the best balance of affordability and features. Throughout my use the support team has been there every step of the way, when I've found issues or got myself confused they've responsed FAST always looked into and solved my problems. They are contining to add features, refine service and with their newer version released just under a year or so ago, the system is a lot more polished, user friendly and has helped my business and delivery grow massively.

Support team are awesome, friendly user interface, explanatory back end. Responsive to ideas and features users need. Decent payment portal transfers and option. Discount features/options for users.

Back end could always have a few tweaks here and there. Mobile layout for block bookings could be a tiny bit clearer.

Antwort von Bookwhen

Thanks for your review, Brad :) Wishing you all the best for your bookings in 2017!

Lisa
Director in Neuseeland

Great customer support and great for small businesses like mine.

It's a good price for what I get and it works well for my purposes generally. I like to use the voucher system but don't think I get the most out of it because I don't know how.

I really want to have reminders and waiting lists but will never need the extra bookings or admins so the package is limiting for my use. The landing page could look smarter and some of the print is too small or not obvious. eg voucher code and select number should be easier.

Antwort von Bookwhen

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for taking the time to provide valuable feedback. Please do reach out to us for any questions around vouchers - we would be very happy to help. - Jenny

Laura
Director in UK
Musik, Selbstständig

Great for children's classes!

Kommentare: Brilliant, exactly what I was looking for.

Bookwhen was the only booking software I found that was really tailored for running children's clubs and classes, not primarily an appointment booking system, which I didn't want. It is simple for my customers to use and although it has taken me a while to get all of my information on and work my way round the system (but then don't they all?) it does everything I need it to do. The help service is really good, offering help articles, live chat or on the phone. They are UK based and real quick to respond.

Just the time it took to work it all out, but all the other trials I did were the same, I don't think there is any quick fix!

Antwort von Bookwhen

Thanks for the love, Laura! Really happy to hear we're supporting your business. We agree - we've made lots of iterations to ensure we fit like a glove when it comes to Children's Activity businesses! Love from the Bookwhen team.

Sarah
Fitness Coach in UK
Sport, Selbstständig

More time to do what you do!

Kommentare: Awesome! Professional looking 'shop' front, less admin for me giving me back time to work on my real work - the planning and coaching and building my business! Clear integration to Zoom and PayPal. And again, great support team response giving you confidence that help is on hand if it all goes wrong. Thanks Bookwhen!

The integration to Zoom is super helpful. My class members book the class and the system sets it all up through Zoom for me - they have one click entry, I have my meetings all in! Boom! The categories in the platform are easy to personalise and my biggest shout out is to the support service - any email queries I have sent in have been answered promptly and fully - it has really helped me gain confidence in the platform and having that real time support is brilliant.

I am aware the platform continues to be developed but it would be awesome if there was some way of the system automatically checking folk in, so tracking attendance and then also noting popularity of classes over time. There is a workaround using your own spreadsheet (and manually clicking folk in), but this next level would be great to see.

Catherine
Manager in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bookwhen has made a massive difference!

Kommentare: Great customer support. Very patient and friendly!

The automated system that enables customers to determine availabilty and book in themselves 24/7.

Would like to more easily amend booking infomration if there are changes e.g. to attendees. Also wouold like to be able to transfer payment if a booking is cancelled before a transfer is made. Also cannot currently transfer to booking of higher vale and pay the difference.

Jason
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Ease of use, seamless interface for purchases, and outstanding customer service.

Kommentare: Mainly for the clients experience. A fast, easy way to book appointments.

User friendly functions on both sides, customer and consumer. The calendar function, and POS is very transparent and easy to use.

None that I can think of. Since I've started using the system they've listened to user suggestions and update accordingly.

Antwort von Bookwhen

Hi Jason, It's been a pleasure having you as a long standing customer on the system. Thanks very much for your great review - it's really appreciated :) Luke

Director in UK

Simple but powerful

Kommentare: Dont underestimate Bookwhen. A tiny application compared to some other software booking packages but it's versatile, powerful and great to use. My clients find booking easy and repeat bookings even easier. I'm very happy with it.

It's easy for a new client to book into a class and easy for a regular client to use repeatedly and quickly. It's also easy for coaches to check on class attendance and it's veratile enought that we can use it for all of our needs.

Its clunky to keep track of cash payments and doesnt have a dedicated page for taking register once the class begins.

Antwort von Bookwhen

Thanks for the review, John! It's great to have astute users like you on board :) We have plans to update the attendee sheet soon so that registering people on the day will be really easy, as will recording cash payments. We'll keep you posted!

Angie
Instructor in UK

Excellent features, service and value for money

Great range of features and ease of use. Perfect for smaller and bigger enterprises. Fantastic customer service v

Public face could be more visual. When there are lots of classes I think visually it might be hard to select an option for users.

Antwort von Bookwhen

Thanks for the great review, Angie! In terms of the public side of Bookwhen, you can actually use HTML in your event descriptions to edit the text, or insert images and videos. Many of our businesses also use emoji's in the event titles to help visually differentiate different events on the schedule page. I hope that helps? Please follow up with support if you need any further advice :)

Gina
Owner of Gina Davies Autism Centre in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Freedom from the chores of invoicing, hooray!

Kommentare: Very reduced administration costs for the business

It is easy and manageable for both me and the customers. It has transformed my business, booking and paying online for courses has removed the need for invoicing/purchase orders/supplier detail forms and payment chasing. fantastic!

Antwort von Bookwhen

Thanks for the great review, Gina! Always happy to hear we've relieved someone of boring chores! Love from the Bookwhen team.