Absolutely Amazing! Don't look anywhere else... it should start (and end) with Yodeck!

Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Dennis S.
Retail Owner
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We run a small retail establishment and I needed the ability to use digital signage as an employee message board (while controlling content remotely). Being small, we don't have the funds to throw at problems/solutions... which means I'm a DIY owner. I've tried other providers, but became quickly frustrated since they didn't work (or didn't work as well as I'd like). I'm glad I stumbled upon Yodeck... this was exactly what I needed and more! Very easy to setup, very intuitive, and very reliable (I waited to post this review since I wanted to be able to speak to up-time). I am amazed at how quickly I was able to setup the system (using a Raspberry Pi) and I'm impressed by how reliable it has been. We're going into our second month of use and we're experiencing 100% reliability, while constantly updating the Playlists. But where Yodeck really stood out... I was contacted by a customer service manager the second we signed up for the service and had someone on standby who was willing to help where and when needed. I was shocked! A very nice touch and I can't say enough about that approach. I'm sold and will look to Yodeck for future projects when the time is right. If you're in the market, or are unsure about where to turn for digital signage, I can't recommend Yodeck enough (especially for the beginner on a budget). Great product, great service, amazing reliability... well done Yodeck! Thank you!!!

Vorteile: How simple it was to get up and running. Ease of use a big plus. And reliability has been 100%... I expected downtime since we're running this on a Raspberry Pi, but we're amazed it's been 100% reliable.

Nachteile: Nothing... honestly... nothing! I'm really trying to find something negative, but it has been a great product with amazing reliability.

Convenient, reliable digital signeage software

Webmaster
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have a website for each location on campus, and display information of todays meetings, events and news adapted to each location by showing these location-adapted websites with one player and screen in each location. Good value for cost and not too much maintainance.

Vorteile: Low cost, low maintainance with good feature set and support.

Nachteile: I miss the feature to have some sort of counter showing how long a slide is displaying (count down to next slide). I also miss pagination (number x of y). This may have been added after I configured my screens. We use the software to display a digital signeage "poster" that is in effect a webpage. Some times this webpage gets "stuck" so we have to re-apply settings to the player. besides this, most of the players perform flawlessly every day of the years for many years.

Excellent solution for school digital signage

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Tom R.
Tech DIrector
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The option to build your own using a free account [we already had some Raspberry Pis sitting around] was a no-brainer for us. We use Google Docs/Slides as well as Youtube for the content, and had multiple TVs with multiple PIs and multiple free accounts for a year. Once we saw how useful it was - and how the Google Suite integration allowed multiple people across campus to generate content, we upgrade to a paid account.
Worth the money! We have better communication across campus, it's easily updated, and just works.
Now if I could just get the kids to look up from their smartphones......

Nachteile: The documentation for the less technical-thinkers could be revamped. I didn't have a problem setting things up, but someone scared of tech, or who doesn't think logically, will need more handholding than the docs offer [as of this writing - March 2019].

Very easy to setup and great features that can be used in any work industries

Bewertet am 15.6.2018
Jean-marie R.
IT
Unterhaltungselektronik, Selbstständig

Vorteile: What i love the most is the features and every time i get an email about features update its like Christmas

Nachteile: Its not cons but we'd like to see like demo shows about features used together to have maybe new ideas

von Flipnode an 27.8.2018

Hello Jean-Marie,

Thank you for your review. We have recently started producing Guides and How-to videos about new features and interesting uses of our platform.

Feel free to check them out on our YouTube channel. It is still early days but more are to follow very soon

Small Medical Clinic

Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Physician
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I wish I had found Yodeck when I was initially looking for solutions. Fantastic solution that I will be using for years.

Vorteile: I initially purchased special digital signage TVs for our waiting room. What a headache! The software was buggy, the features were limited, and I never felt like updating it ever again (which is exactly what you shouldn't do) because of the hassle. Then I found Yodeck and the ease of use has been outstanding. Couldn't be happier!

Nachteile: I wouldn't mind better management website clipping that would try to generate a preview for various size screens before going live. But overall, powerful and customizable!

Digital Signage which is easy to set up and easy to update

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Paul B.
IT Manager
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I loved the simplicity with which I was able to set it up and get a demo going with minimal time. Because configuration is so easy, I have been able to delegate each screen/dashboard to the individual who needs to manage the content. They have made many changes and have rarely asked for help. A few times we experienced minor issues or had questions, the customer support team came back quickly with answers which solved our problem.

Nachteile: No cons, I've been using it for just over a year and I would recommend this to anyone looking for Digital signage which is easy to manage.

Easy, free and feature packed.

James F.
Development Specialist
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We run a very busy training centre and meeting space. Yodeck enables us to inform all our visitors of where they have been located space to work without having to find a member of staff.

Vorteile: It is so easy to update my screen with the latest company videos and room bookings. I've loaded an active Google traffic map for leaving time that helps people plan the best route home.

Nachteile: It took a while to set a template up that formatted correctly . I had to push it to the screen each change and as I use the free account I only have one player so down to the lobby I go. Now I have a correct template everything is so easy.

Yodeck - the best and easy software to do everything

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Joaquim D.
IT Specialist
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: we have to implement this so have a dashboard in the reception without network cable , with Yodeck we can add , delete, configure, make all we need and more without we need to be there physically .
i tray more than 5 digital signed software's , ad-dons implemented on windows base computer , and Yodeck is the best.

Vorteile: love all features , we can do everything with this software , easy to configure , we use this to share some company video, party photos.
- Web access are great and very user friendly
- time schedule great, with allot off option

Nachteile: - nothing to pointing about cons,
maybe if more widget ,

Great product with evolving feature set supported by top notch team!

Bewertet am 28.7.2017
Ken W.

Vorteile: The platform is very simple to use and provides white label features allowing us to manage client relationships and content without having to worry about infrastructure. Since the platform works on Raspberry PIs the hardware cost is very reasonable! The development team is committed to bringing new valuable features every cycle! The platform includes an API allowing customers with development skills to create their own widgets.

Nachteile: Content expiration, a key feature, is missing but is in the works. The reseller UI also needs a little work.

von Flipnode an 18.6.2018

Content expiration is now available! You can set a date/time after which the Media will become active and a date/time after which the Media will become inactive. Inactive Media will just be skipped.

Tiny box with BIG power

Lee B.
Marketing Consultant
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Initially we had a few questions when we first purchased Yodeck and their Helpdesk provided clear and understandable information to us as brand new users. The combination of Yodeck software and Raspberry Pi hardware have been EXTREMELY reliable over the past year and a half we have been using the system. We have not had a hick-up or failure of any kind. Over this period of time Yodeck has continued to enhance the product with features that are useful to us.

Vorteile: Support
Documentation
Easy to learn
Functionality
Reliability
Ongoing upgrades
Pricing

Nachteile: Only that we did not discover Yodeck sooner...

Best product in this market.

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Marc A.
Network Administrator
Metallabbau, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are displaying everything from training materials, to welcome materials, and HR info.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use, doesn't take much effort to get my users up and running with it.

Nachteile: Would be nice if there were more training materials out there. Things I could point my users to that could help them get antiquated with the software, rather then me training them.

Simple - easy to setup - just works! - very committed team

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Manos T.
General Manager
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to install, simple to operate, very reliable, good customer service from the team

Vorteile: We've been using Yodeck for some time now and I am very happy (and confident) to say that this product has surpassed our digital signage needs for our business.
Our priority was to have a solution that is simple to use, easy to install and to have enough features to cover all our needs. Having looked at other products out there, I am very confident that this one beats competition in all aspects.
Another fact we value about this product is the great support we get from the Yodeck team. Very committed and willing to help with anything we may ask.

Nachteile: To be honest no cons at this stage, therefore: none

Absolutely love this product. Does a lot of things that most digital display tools simply cannot.

Bewertet am 24.8.2017
Ryan S.
IT Systems Coordinator
Metallabbau, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: communicating with our staff quickly and efficiently.

Vorteile: being able to crop, resize, overlap and fit anything anywhere. It sounds like a basic feature, but most other solutions don't do it well. With yodeck, you can stack web pages, images, slides, anything to any format you like.

Nachteile: the notion of "shows", "schedules", "playlists", and "monitors" is a little intimidating at first. Once you start trying things out though, you realize that these are all very cool features.

Bewertet am 20.4.2019
Systems Designer / Technician
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was using a windows based digital signage platform for a few years and had constant issues whenever windows ran updates. Switching to Yodeck only 3 months ago, I haven't touched a player since installation. This has cut down on staffing hours required to maintain a small 10 screen system in multiple locations across Sydney. Very glad to have come across Yodeck and only wish I started with it and not the windows based one.

Vorteile: - Customer support in our research stage was very quick and helpful answering questions
- Good pricing structure and cheaper than a lot of digital signage platforms for the amount of features you get
- Constantly adding new features based on real world user needs
- Very reliable and stable platform on cheap hardware players

Nachteile: - Limited file structure of content when creating a playlist. Media manager has a folder tree system however when creating a playlist, you don't yet get the same folder structure.

Easy to use, affordable and feature rich Digital signage solution

Bewertet am 9.4.2019
Aldas G.
CIO

Kommentare: We are using 5 monitors for our internal communication - birthdays, event picture galleries and videos, announcements, excerpts from press, etc.

Vorteile: It is easy to test the look and feel if you have Raspberry Pi - just download the player image. The tool is intuitive to start using, there are many more advanced features (like scripting)

Nachteile: Not much of such things - one feature I am missing (maybe have not found it yet), that's ability to put subtitles over image or a video.

We have had a great experience using Yodeck on our message boards around campus.

Bewertet am 20.7.2018
Director of Facilities

Kommentare: The monthly or yearly subscriptions we were paying to a different service were starting to add up and the product was not as easy to manage and the results not as good.

Vorteile: Easy to edit and manage from anywhere. Editing shows and managing time frames for specific messages is seamless and without any hitches. Thanks

Nachteile: I personally have not had any issues at this point. We have been using it for about 6 months now and I have not heard any of the other users complain either.

Easy digital signage management.

Bryan H.
Web Developer
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using yodeck to manage eight digital signage installations across a K-12 school. Best solution i have found out there at this price point.

Vorteile: Easy to deploy, manage and configure. Runs on raspberry pi which allows us to put them anywhere we need to.

Nachteile: Could use a little more robust third party integrations.

Outstanding Product

Susan S.
Communications Director
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After reviewing several other digital signage options, Yodeck fit our needs perfectly. We have two facility locations and we are able to easily and seamlessly update our various screens. Customer support has been awesome, quickly responding to any questions we had. I would highly recommend Yodeck if you are looking for a simple, easy to use, uncomplicated digital signage program!

Vorteile: Yodeck is easy to learn and simple to use!

Nachteile: Scheduling can get complicated when creating a new playlist.

Great software-solution for my needs of getting event-promotions on a screen

Markus R.
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is easy to use, comfortable to administrate and has all functions needed.

Nachteile: There is nothing unlikely within this software.

The perfect product for displaying graphics in my bar.

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Markus R.
Barowner
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm able to display drink-specials in my bar, while updating the information from my home office.

Vorteile: Easy to use, 100% adjustable. The software runs stable, errorfree and is really easy to understand. And it needs just a little peace of hardware, like an Raspberry.

Nachteile: There is nothing I don't like.

Easy

Asma O.
Digital producer
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far so good, I appreciate the help from support which is quick and always relevant.

Vorteile: Its ergonomic and simple to install and use

Nachteile: We can't manage users and their rights (ex : assign an editor role to a co-user with specific settings like not being able to see billing information for example, while admins do)

Stopped searching for other solutions

Bewertet am 10.4.2019
Konstantinos L.
Consultant

Kommentare: Positively surprised with every new blog entry or newsletter, appreciating the extra value. Exceptional support. Really fast learning curve.

Vorteile: Clear design, works out of the box, never breaks down. Image transition rocks.

Nachteile: Improve statistics overview by giving good graphical representations (April 2019).

Easy

Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Victor D.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: For me is the best signage product for raspberry, easy, fast and works great! Thanks Yodeck!

Vorteile: Very easy to install and run, other products are complicated
especially for raspberry or other linux products.

Nachteile: need more widgets for ejm. Facebook widget.

Yodeck

Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Martijn K.
Coördinator
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use it to inform our clients on their way tot their appartment. It's faster that hanhing up a poster and when you made a typo it s easier to correct your mistake.

Vorteile: Yodeck is easy to use and great value for your money. The system is very stable.

Nachteile: The registrationproces of the rasberry pi's using yodeck can take some time because of the updatingproces when you first use it.

BEST IN DESIGN

Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Vijay S.
FOUNDER

Kommentare: If you looking or a digital signage software, nothing better than yodeck , using this for more than a year no problem, very good customer support. Thanks

Vorteile: easy to use, simple design, easy setup , reliable

Nachteile: non, only thing that can be added is changing wifi password without taking the memory card out.