Über designbold

Du hast einen beeindruckenden Foto-Editor und ein Designer-Studio zur Hand.

Erfahre mehr über designbold

Bewertungen zu designbold

designbold hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 53 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du designbold bereits verwendet?

Wilfried
Wilfried
Manager in Deutschland
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Designbold auf Appsumo gekauft - jetzt nicht mehr erreichbar

Kommentare: Das Produkt war gut und ich hätte es gerne genutzt. Aber was ist das für eine Firma, die ein Produkt verkauft für einen Lifetimepreis und dann löscht sie einfach die Seite und ist nicht mehr erreichbar.

Mit hat die Software gefallen. Seit Monaten ist www.designbold.com nicht mehr erreichbar und als Kunde habe ich keinerlei Informaiton erhalten, warum die Seite nicht erreichbar ist. Designbold hat mir dieses Produkt verkauft und dann sind sie einfach verschwunden. Ich finde das ist Abzocke!

Mir gefällt das Geschäftsgebaren von designbold nicht. Ich habe das Produkt gekauft und nun ist www.designbold.com nicht mehr erreichbar.

Muddassar
Muddassar
Retail Store Manager in Pakistan
Bekleidung & Mode, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The Professional and Best Online Photo Editor Design Studio

Kommentare: My overall experience with designbold is really awesome because I always use the template according to my requirement. I have designed a lot of resumes, infographics, invitation cards, brochures, and flyers using the designbold and I am really happy now.

If you want to create your own designs without any kind of technical expertise then designbold is the best option for you. You can use thousands of professional templates, then just use drag and drop design tools and build beautiful designs within minutes.

The dashboard and tools of designbold are really easy to understand and use, so anyone can create stunning designs without any cons and issues. There are no cons.

Amador
CEO in Spanien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you don´t use Canva, this the 2nd best option

Kommentare: So as I said, I tried a lot of similar online graphic editors like Canva, trying to find better ones, or ones that has better features than Canva. From a LOT of products I tried, DesignBold is the only one that comes closer to Canva, in terms of ease of use and features.

So, if you don´t like or don´t use Canva, this is the 2nd best option. Ease of use of the design editor is similar to Canva; not so good as Canva, but very close. They added also the Branding feature to save your favorite color palettes and fonts.

Lack of new features. And the Team feature is not totally ready yet. The rest is ok and overall works well.

Jeheen Mahmood
Jeheen Mahmood
Founder in Bangladesch
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not bad for easy graphics design work, not the best though

Kommentare: I used Designbold mostly for my startup business' social media posting needs. Nothing fancy, mostly collages and text overlays on images. Even some memes. This is not the best tool out there, but not totally bad.

Designbold was the app that let me do my own designs for social media posts. It made me free of the extra expense and waiting line for day to day graphics that just didn't need a professional designer, yet I had to to seek one as I didn't have any easy choice. I work remote, and move around a lot. I need a cloud solution. Designbold was the one that I first met and indeed it helped me a lot. I had 0 experience with a tool that can do work with templates and drag and drop graphics work. Also they had a lifetime deal with a vendor and I purchased that. So I got a premium tool for a one-time fee, it can rarely get better than that.

I started my 'graphics design' career for my own business with Designbold. I am an entrepreneur with a day job, so I have to make do. But over time I started feeling bored, frustrated even with the tiny UX pitfalls, lack of quality elements, slow speed and even crashing exports.

Manuel
Manuel
Business Owner in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally a strong Canva competitor

DesignBold will help you create graphics for everything, not only online but also printable. You are also able to resize your graphic on the fly with just clicking one button. The variety of templates is almost infinite, and there are one for every niche.

They don't have a mobile version of this software, only web version.

Melanie
Melanie
Founder in USA

Canva Alternative That Can Do Some Really Cool Stuff

Kommentare: Access to great templates - and stock photography - that allows me to create blog graphics, social media posts, infographic assets and more. Some of the designs (most of which are community sourced) are of a truly high standard, some of the best I have encountered while trialing the various software offerings of this kind.

Designbold offers an excellent selection of templates that serve as a great baseline start for creating some rather nifty graphics. As a content creator I need tons of good imagery to accompany the articles, blog posts and social media posts I create for clients and I am not a graphic designer so a utility like this that can help me (kind of) look like I am is a big help.

The Pro Pricing is a little higher than Canva for Business, but the free version I have been using gives me a huge of amount of access to useful assets anyway, so it's still a win.

Brian
Brian
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Quick and Easy Design Software with Serious Snags

Kommentare: Designbold has some promise, but there are just too many small snags and issues that deter me from recommending it to people. If they were to just iron out some basic kinks, I'd gladly pass their name along.

Right out of the gate, designbold looks and feels a lot like Canva. This is a good thing, since Canva is a super versatile and effective design tool for bloggers or companies who don't have professional design software or a graphic designer on hand. Designbold is fairly intuitive and easy to mock up designs for virtually anything you could need. For me personally, I use it to create sales collateral and it does a pretty good job of doing that, especially when they have a decently stocked library of templates, icons, images, and many more familiar design features.

When exporting a document, I get this issue where random sections of text gets bolded mysteriously. There is no easy way to fix this. The only way I have been able to do so is to delete the text, add a new text box, and rewrite the content. Suddenly plugging a couple images and some copy into a template turns into a two hour job. I would also like to see some small improvements in the design features. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to create a bullet point, for example, without manually creating one from a blank circle graphic and shrinking it down. Little snags like this really discourage me from continuing work on the platform. Last, I have no idea when their support will get back to you. The chat message says they usually respond in a few hours, but my most recent support inquiry has gone unanswered for about 18 hours now.

Shannon
Shannon
Blogger in USA

Easy To Use Graphic Editor For Social Media

Kommentare: Great tool if you want to create easy to use social graphics and print materials

They have a very large library of templates and stock images available to use for free, with some paid premium options as well. I have the paid plan which offers a magic resize feature which lets me use the same graphic for numerous social platforms without having to do heavy editing. I love that they also have a large library of print media templates in addition to online templates.

The platform can have bugs from time to time. many times thumbnail previews fail to load and if you do a quick edit and download, sometimes the edits don't make it into the download so you have to redo it.

Muhammad
Muhammad
Web Design & Developer in Singapur

Design Template always up to date

Kommentare: a lot benefit than expected.

DesignBold is my first online design app that make me convert and give me a lot insight to make any design, I used this not only for online marketing but also to help my child home works.

I really hope that DesignBold can release for mobile application on iOS or Android and this will make big different and also more competitive for the market.

Nik
Owner and CEO in USA

My favorite design app

Kommentare: I save so much time creating professional social media images. I couldn't imagine not having DesignBold in my creative stack.

DesignBold, for me, leaves Canva in the background. It's really easy to make professional social media and graphic designs in as little or as much time as you'd want to take. All the design elements are completely customizable. One of the coolest features and what I like most is their "magic resize" option. Say you wanted to create a LinkedIn banner image, and not start from scratch when creating a Facebook cover photo, all you do is click resize at the top, and "magic resize" it to the preset (or custom) dimensions. So cool.

I really don't have many complaints with DesignBold. The only complaint I have is, when you want to delete a design, it's not apparent right away. You click the design, then the trash icon (along with preview, share, and download [and other options]) shows up on the upper right, as opposed to on or nearby the design you selected. That part is not as intuitive and takes some getting used to.

Phong
Phong
Chief Executive Officer in Vietnam
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good supporter for editing photos

Kommentare: I don’t have professional design skills and this tool gives me a big collection of free and premium layout. So all I have to do is just clicking, dragging and dropping. That is really easy and time-saving. As a result, I can create many stunning Inforgraphic, Presentation, Invitation… at work.

The biggest advantage of DesignBold that meet my requirement is that it offers me a full package of photo editing tools. I can add features including filters, flip, crop, transparency to my photos. DesignBold gives me so much choice of filters that I don’t have to use Lightroom before I upload photos to any site on Internet anymore. It really saves my time and energy!

Sometimes my download designs are moved that the saved product is not exactly the same as the original one. As a result, I spend such a lot of time trying to fix it. Although this situation rarely happens, I think that the developers of DesignBold should find out the way to improve download feature.

Romeo Urbain
informaticien in Côte d’Ivoire
Computer-Hardware, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

excellent logiciel

Kommentare: il vous donne droit à un espace de stockage personnel, permet de créer, télécharger vos images et graphismes vectoriels et facile d'utilisation

logiciel simple et rapide permet de créer des affiches, des flyers et bien d'autres, dans le domaine de création d'éditeur de photos en ligne il fait parti des meilleur

il bug parfois et est un peu coûteux en comparaison à la concurrence

Ale
Editor in Argentinien
Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Alternative to canva

Kommentare: I use for leadmagnet, ebook and guides on pdf. Truly save alot of time!!!

Design bold is a really cool online editor. I try canva, but i like more designbold because have more templates We use in our media company for make guides, small books and magazines, and blog post features images What i love? I give this tool to a non designer and make works better than any designer we hire before (true story) If you have the content you can use a template and make a really cool design, guide or minibook on minutes. Very friendly to use and the end result is amazing (if you use templates)

Would be nice if they need to add more icons and photos. There is alot of small bug the is really annoying like you cannot make bold a small text in a paragraph There is no grid or ruler Sometimes the Ui freeze or is really slow Is hard to move or order the element in the design I dont pretend designbold to be photoshop, but is missing some basic features.

Viet Hung
Manager Assistant in Vietnam
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worth spending money

Kommentare: My first impression is the very design tool of DesignBold. It is like a simplified version of Photoshop. I could do a lot of fun stuff with my design, and I can do it online, not on a heavy and complicated design software. DesignBold provides me several presets for my design intention: Tumblr, facebook, poster,... you name it. The design tool is really useful, however, sometimes I got trouble with the navigation bars.
The customer support is quite aggressive. My feedback is always responded quickly and they really considered my feedback to improve the tools.
With the upgraded version, I have to say there are so many cool stuff like exclusive layouts, or custom fonts, which you can upload your own typefaces for your designs. The exclusive layouts are fantastic and fit for higher requirements.
Anyway, it is really worth spending your bucks for this awesome design tool. Let's give it shoot guys!

Antwort von designbold

Thanks Hung for your feedback! Happy to hear that you love the tool!

Umair
Manager in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best Online Photo Editor Design Studio

Kommentare: I have a very professional experience with DesignBold, because I have designed a number of templates for my business using DesignBold. Even several times, I create marketing assets quickly through this platform.

DesignBold is an incredible platform that allows you to create stunning and professional designs online. The platform developed especially for making beautiful designs without too much efforts. Even if you don't have technical expertise, Still you can design things according to your requirements. You can find thousands of templates.

The interface of this amazing platform is really easy to understand and use. Anyone can design the things without technical and designing skills, so the platform is best without any kind of cons.

Antonette
Transformational health coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Don’t bother. It’s too cumbersome

Kommentare: Quite unhappy that I spent money on this. Wish I could’ve had a trial run before purchasing...cuz I wouldn’t have

I liked the idea of its potential. Make my own ebooks and brochures and other materials. It had a good idea, mimicking a lot of features Canva has.

It’s just too cumbersome. Too buggy. It took way too longer to make whatever product because the features were either too complicated to make work or just did not work.

Mark
owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for quick projects

Kommentare: I use it, we will continue to use it and we know it's going to fulfill the needs that we have. It's got enough great features to make it useful and cover all the bases. No it's not an $800 Adobe product, but we don't need that.

It's a goto for creating images we need. No need to strike up a software and keep it updated. No hassle software that makes us look good quickly.

it'd be nice to see more updates happen. Could be just me, but they seem to not be on the cusp of updates. This is a forced complaint as overall we use this and the end viewer experiences a high quality piece of work nonetheless.

Independent Business Owner in Mexiko
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, and affordable price

Kommentare: I find it to be a good cheaper alternative to Canva, and will continue to use it for all of my marketing needs.

There are a ton of great templates available for almost any need, from blogging, social media, and marketing materials. The software is also generally easy to use. Designbold also rolls out new features on a fairly regular basis.

Sometimes drag and drop does not always work and I have to go into incognito mode for some reason for it to work properly. I also find it a bit frustrating that I can't use two different font or font sizes in one text box. There is online chat available for help, and customer service is always prompt. However I do not find them to be overly friendly.

Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Important Tool for Creating Unique Graphics

Kommentare: DesignBold is a good option for creating impressive graphics with a fairly large library of design ideas and many stock images and icons for use. They have some ways to go in making it completely intuitive. They have made much progress in the last year or so in this direction, which makes me believe that they will continue to do so.

They have many attractive templates for creating graphics for business use, such as for social media and for blog feature images. I have even used to draft out some logo ideas. They also have a large collection of images and icons to use.

Not as intuitive and friction-free as I would like it to be. They have improved a lot in usability but still feels a bit clunky. Some learning curve for the first time users.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Use all the time , Limited but Nice

Kommentare: Its alright. Would love to say I love it but the buggyness can get annoying.

I like the ability to make different things for different reasons as well as the magic resize option for exporting things onto multiple platforms with the same look.

Its extremely buggy at times. I've encountered the issue of exporting something and it completley distorts. I havent been able to figure out how to properly export a youtube channel header either cause neither the custom dimensions nor native "youtube header" option work. It also doesnt work very well on Chromium web browsers like Vivaldi

Elisa
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing program!

Kommentare: designbold solves a lot of the marketing and graphic design issues that we have. Love this program!

So easy to create fantastic looking flyers, presentations, resumes, webinars and more. There are so many different templates and stock photos to choose from. The possibilities are endless!

DesignBold was a tad hard to figure out how to use at first, but once you dive into it it becomes easier to figure out.

Alternative Medizin, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Control your social media channels and more !

Kommentare: For any design needs, DesignBold is my goto solution.
No need to browse the web for updated social media templates, you can literraly create an attractive design in seconds.
But there's more: résumé, eBook cover, certificate, flyers and more !

Easy Drag-n-Drop Design Templates are up to date and adapted for each social media and needs. A ton of stock photos available

Only one language supported (english)

Don
Don
Co-Founder in USA
Rundfunk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great alternative to Canva if you're tired of looking at their templates

What I like about Design Bold versus other apps like this are the stationary templates. Similar to Canva but I prefer this on for creating my branded letters, cards, PDFs and some social media designs.

Sometimes the text editing/options can be tricky. Wish there was an option to add shadow to text so it sticks out better

Betty
Founder in Kenia
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Coming up nicely

Kommentare: Amazing too

Since I was looking for something that I could do without a graphic design background I thought it was a good option

You dont get many options on the photos and background images,the background remover is good but in some cases it doesn't pick the small details

Need a quick Print Project?

This product will create a fabulous Poster project you may need to come up with for, let's say, a Social Media Event or Fundraiser...This should be your first stop. I use the free version. It does come with a lot of great stock images but you can unlock several more options to design with the paid version.

I think it may have minor Bug issues here and there, but it is nothing too major. This is a free product so there are no real complaints.