Über Callcap

Callcap increases insight into sales goals, marketing strategy, and overall customer experience with measurable, real-time analytics.

Erfahre mehr über Callcap

Jamie P.
Executive Assistant
  • Bewertet am 16.12.2019

"Call May Be Monitored (by us)"

Kommentare: I would be remiss if I didn't mention just how important Callcap has become to our analytical findings. Because Callcap has been so easy to use, we have expanded our analytics department and have increased the amount of information that we are able to provide to our clients, resulting in better business strategies for them. I would also be remiss if I didn't give a shout out to our most excellent rep and technical support people, without whom, we would probably be stuck. So, thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our rep and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], technical support.

Vorteile: dDaniel Advertising is a full-service marketing agency. One of the unique features that we offer clients is ANALYTICS. As part of the analytic package, we listen to and review each phone call that comes in on the dedicated tracking line, and provide a summary of all calls to the client. This is a great tool for them, and for us. Callcap (unlike some other call tracking companies whom I will not name) has the greatest ease of use. The product seemed to have been designed with this function in mind. Unlike some other call tracking companies, Callcap allows users to listen and type a summary of the call in the notes section, which will then pull to an Excel spreadsheet. Additionally, users can access call records for up to 2 years, just in case they need to.

Nachteile: If I had to change anything about Callcap, it would be the way that the Excel spreadsheet looks when it is pulled, which is very hideous. It takes effort on our end to beautify the report so that it is (a) easy to read, (b) not ugly, and (c) fits easily on a page or two. Even though it isn't a huge amount of effort to beautify the reports, having the reports pull as client-ready straight from the software would be immensely gratifying and would save us time.

von Callcap an 14.1.2020

Thank you Jamie for your feedback. It's comments like this that we appreciate. We will definitely take your cons into consideration as we continually work to improve our system to give our end users a cleaner and better experience!

Sharon M.
Musik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.12.2019

"Great tool to monitor employee phone conduct and effectiveness"

Kommentare: I have had a great experience overall as I look at it as a training tool for my employees.

Vorteile: I enjoy being able to listen to calls that my employees are having so i can monitor how they interact with prospects. This allows me to train them further on areas they need improvement on in order to turn the prospect into a client. Plus I can play them back when they tell me they said something that they really didn't or didn't carry through with things they way they should have.
I also like using it as a caller ID in case I need to call back if the call was missed.
Another advantage, since we correspond after the fact with info we gather, is that if we aren't sure we heard an email or name correctly, then we can go back and listen to get the right info.

Nachteile: The evaluations. I tend to ignore them now because so many are evaluated wrong. I wasted more time having you guys correct them. Personally if it cost me less to not have the calls rated, I would prefer that. But I think I'm required to have some rated.

von Callcap an 14.1.2020

Thank you Sharon. Helping businesses turn their prospects into something more is what we pride ourselves on. We appreciate your review.

Venu P.
  • Bewertet am 25.4.2020

"Easy to use and great customer service!"

Vorteile: The customer service was absolutely amazing.

Nachteile: There were no cons with this software.

von Callcap an 27.4.2020

Thank you so much for the review! We are thrilled you are enjoying the service.

• Bewertet am 25.4.2020
Aleksandra P.
Creative & Marketing Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.12.2019

"account representative doesn't take ownership of issues that clients have"

Kommentare: Software is good. Account Representative doesn't put an effort to follow-up with us on requests.
We are thinking to switch to different provider if service and customer support doesn't improve.

Vorteile: Software is good. It does what we were looking for.

Nachteile: I wish it had a better user interface .

• Bewertet am 24.12.2019
Brian S.
Account Executive
  • Bewertet am 16.12.2019

"Best Overall: Fast and Reliable"

Kommentare: I have evaluated many different call tracking software and have found that CallCap is the best overall.

Vorteile: The speed, support and reliability is second to none.

Nachteile: I would like the ability to integrate the software with other API's. Google Data Studio, HubSpot, etc.

von Callcap an 14.1.2020

We appreciate your review Brian. Please know our devs are constantly working to make Callcap work better with other software.

Brandy G.
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Works for us!"

Kommentare: We have never had an issue with this system. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. We get our messages in a quick and efficient manor.

Vorteile: Callcap works great for our business. We run infomercials after business hours and they are there to answer the phone with a friendly voice and take a message for our staff to call the person back during business hours.

Nachteile: We have no issues to report with using this system.

von Callcap an 20.12.2019

Thank you Brandy! We love having you as a customer and being able to prove out our goals and give customers great value and return. We appreciate the review!

Tanya S.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Happy User"

Kommentare: The level of customer service has definitely risen over the years and I'm always glad to do business with companies that have great customer service.

Vorteile: I like the availability of phone numbers and the tracking system best.

Nachteile: I don't like how the dashboard/format has changed so many times over the years. It is not very easy to navigate and this is where there is room for improvement.

von Callcap an 14.1.2020

Thank you for your feedback Tanya. Our dashboard is high on our priority list this year and we hope to provide you an easier interface to make your ease of use better.

Erika R.
Marketing/Analyst
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"Amazing Resource"

Kommentare: Marketing tracking has become much easier - especially with being able to report on revenue per lead source.

Vorteile: Ease of use is amazing - no hangups when going from a PC to a mobile device to view calls or data. Real time reporting and notifications are great.

Nachteile: I wish I could customize the reporting for some things we track.

von Callcap an 14.1.2020

Thank you Erika! We are thrilled you are getting value from Callcap!

Marlaina P.
Account Executive
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2019

"Provides Invaluable Information"

Vorteile: We assign a phone number to almost every product piece we do for a client. This gives us so much data for our Analytics Department. When a client may not "feel" a campaign did it's best, we are able to go in and measure the sales down the cash register. This is invaluable information. Anytime we have a problem, our rep is always quick to aid or provide an answer.

Nachteile: Once we have cancelled a phone number for a client, we are unable to go back in and listen to the calls years down the road. It would be nice if that data remained with the account, not necessarily the phone number.

von Callcap an 14.1.2020

Thank you for your feedback Marlaina. We will talk about this with our devs to see what could be done in the future. Should you have anymore suggestions, feel free to send them to sales@callcap.com

• Bewertet am 19.12.2019
Crystal W.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2019

"Support Team Is Amazing"

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]and the team are very responsive and I will continue to use this service for a long time.

Vorteile: The ease of use is nice and the support team when issues due arise, is responsive and quick to help me get a solution. I can text my rep directly and that makes a big difference in todays lack of customer service issues! I highly recommend this service for it's affordability and ease of use.

Nachteile: Due to MMS restrictions it takes some knowledge to understand the number of characters you can use in each canned message. But it was all resolved immediately and the company gave me a nice credit to make up for the inconvenience.

von Callcap an 14.1.2020

Thank you Crystal. We love our support team and glad you do too!

• Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Alan G.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.12.2019

"Excellent tool, could use some polish"

Kommentare: The ability to text our customers from our main office number is great and we don't have to use our personal cell phones.

Vorteile: The ability to to text from our landline office number from anywhere. The web-based tool and app make it easy to text from anywhere.

Nachteile: Sending/receiving pictures is glitchy. Using the mobile app, it takes at least two attempts to start a new conversation. Also, once I've addressed a notification, I have to kill the app and reopen it for the notifications badge to go away. One the website, having to click the box to agree to the terms every time I log in is a hassle.

von Callcap an 14.1.2020

Thank you Alan. These are the types of comments we like to hear. We certainly take these comments into consideration when building out our roadmap and working on things to provide our customers a better experience. Should you have anymore suggestions, feel free to send them to sales@callcap.com

Ray N.
Digital Marketing Manager
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2018

"Call record great for training and review of message, text or recording."

Kommentare: When we get a call, the entire conversation is recorded as well as the phone number of the caller. This allows us to go back and call those who got us after hours. Also reviewed calls are used to train sales reps to improve phone skills during business hours. Dashboard allows us to review all calls and find info we didn't note during call. Helps us capture after hours interest in the vehicle designated in the reported email.

Vorteile: It captures every call, records conversation, and captures phone number of caller. Support was responsive and fixed while we spoke.

Nachteile: After hours, we were missing an 'office is Closed message', so the silence was recorded as well.
No other issues were noticed as a weak link.

von Callcap an 25.7.2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave this excellent review, Ray! We really appreciate your business.

• Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Larry B.
president
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.12.2019

"Great system for quality control"

Vorteile: You can look up any incoming call. It's nice to be able to go back and review calls to help improve customer service.

Nachteile: It is a little slow sometimes to run when reviewing calls on website. It's hard to cue to different parts of phone call when using on mobile device.

von Callcap an 14.1.2020

Thank you for your feedback Larry! The web interface is on our priority list to clean up for the year. Stay tuned!

Conrad K.
Sales Representative
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2018

"Valuable system for monitoring phone calls and performance"

Kommentare: Recording phone calls to listen to again at a later time.

Vorteile: Callcap comes in handy for me on an everyday basis. I love how I can record conversations to revert back to later on in time. That aspect can really help drive sales. From a management perspective you can hear your employees conversation to assure quality.

Nachteile: Could be a tad bit easier and user friendly. Overall it is what you pay for and I cannot say that would hold me back from recommending this software.

von Callcap an 8.2.2018

Conrad, thank you for your review of us! At Callcap, we strive to ensure the best customer experience possible. Please let us know if we can assist in any way.

• Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Michael C.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

"Happy new user"

Kommentare: Experience is great, but I really think you should have an app at this point to make the mobile experience much more user friendly instead of having to log into the site on mobile.

Vorteile: Has everything I need to get the information necessary to improve my staffs phone etiquette and increase closing percentage

Nachteile: There is no App!

von Callcap an 15.3.2017

Thank you for the great feedback, Michael! We're always looking to enhance our customer experience, and an app is something we're considering!

Beth H.
Legal Assistant
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2018

"Install was quick, easy and smooth; personnel knowledgeable and courteous."

Vorteile: So far, I have found the software is very user friendly and I was able to quickly access the information needed.

Nachteile: Our firm is new to use the software installed. At this time, we do not have any no cons to submit.

von Callcap an 18.7.2018

Thank you for your kind words, Beth. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

• Bewertet am 16.7.2018
Josh R.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.1.2020

"Wonderful"

Vorteile: Callcap is easy to use, my team really benefits from it!

Nachteile: That we didn't start using sooner! I don't have any complaints!

von Callcap an 14.1.2020

Thank you Josh for the review!

• Bewertet am 6.1.2020
Dan S.
COO
Sportartikel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.2.2017

"Using Callcap for a quality customer experience."

Kommentare: Being a lean company, it's difficult for us to afford a system that will allow us to review and monitor calls. But since customers are our lifeblood, it's important to make sure we are taking care of them best as we can. Callcap let's us do that while at the same time letting me focus on growing the business.

von Callcap an 16.3.2017

Thanks for the great review, Dan!

• Bewertet am 2.2.2017
Tammy C.
  • Bewertet am 25.1.2017

"Callcap Usage"

Kommentare: I have worked with one of the customer service representatives, and all communication has been great :) Her follow through was exceptional, and she was so easy to work . We will continue to use the service, as it has brought in several customers. She worked very quickly to update our list of customers that did asked to be removed, and provided us with an updated list.

von Callcap an 16.3.2017

Thank you for the great feedback, Tammy!

• Bewertet am 25.1.2017
Julie V.

"New review"

Kommentare: We are new but the experience so far has been satisfactory. Nothing knocked my socks off but there have not been any issues.

von Callcap an 16.3.2017

Thank you for your feedback, Julie! We offer frequent calibration calls with all of our customers. This is to ensure you're maximizing the full benefits of our products. We're glad that you're off to a great start!

Shameca G.
OFFICE MANAGER
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.12.2019

"So easy to understand and affordable"

Kommentare: We like being able to see what is generating call into the office

Vorteile: Affordable
easy to understand
no extra aggravation

Nachteile: nothing is wrong with the software. It works well

von Callcap an 17.12.2019

Thank you so much! We are incredibly happy to have you aboard and look forward to continually helping you understand your call analytics.