THIS IS THE CLOSEST THING YOU CAN GET TO "PERFECT", FOR HOME CARE APPLICATION - REGARDLESS OF SIZE

Bewertet am 26.9.2017
Jose x C.
President/CEO
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As Executive Officer of the organization, the software provides me a wealth of corridors to view a wider perspective of the overall affairs of the agency, no matter where I am. The executive dashboard is most certainly an essential tool that I use on a regular basis.

Vorteile: LET ME COUNT THE WAYS:
INNOVATION: This software is dauntless in their quest to make the system work better- Everyday
APPLICATION: The software provider is extremely generous with customizing the system to accommodate the unique needs of each agency they support- even for small organizations like mine.
SEAMLESS TRANSITION: Transfer of data from the previous provider is handled thoroughly by their dedicated transition team- Painless!
SUPPORT: The ongoing support you get, is second only to none, & they always do it with pure enthusiasm (you can tell by their demeanor when you talk to them on the phone). And you can always count on them giving you an update of your concern.

Nachteile: There are still links in the system(like any)- but then again they always work relentlessly to rectify it, just don't be timid to call them out.
The Eastern US sector can actually benefit from an augmented morning tech support resource.

Customer Service Support

Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Mark J.
President/CEO
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Initially when I purchased my agency I was not happy with the software because I didn't know it's capabilities. This was impart because the software was not being utilized to it's fullest potential. After being thoroughly trained by our rep on all of the features within the software and adding additional features, I've been able to increase my operational efficiency immensely. Additionally, I've been able to reduce my staff and bring my billing in-house.

Vorteile: The flexibility and versatility of the software to meet evolving demands of the business. Additionally, the willingness of the customer support team to provide timely support.

Nachteile: Particularly how the software is consistently adapting to the forever changing environment of home healthcare to ensure compliance's are being met and agencies are positioned for success.

Affordable and friendly, but crashes occasionally.

Katie B.
Office Administrator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I would recommend this company to fellow agencies. The staff are friendly, the software is easy to maneuver, and it has all the features you can ask for for half the price. You won't find a better deal anywhere else.

Vorteile: I like that everything is out in the open. I don't have to hunt around for what I want and if for some reason I can't find exactly what I'm looking for, I can always call their friendly customer service line.

Nachteile: Generally the software gets the job done, however, there has been a few too many times that I had to call in regards to the software crashing/giving me error messages. They are usually fixed within the hour, but nevertheless, it is what I like least about this software.

Lacking, as far as PT is concerned

Bewertet am 23.2.2019
Nathalie P.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's works esp if you have lots of notes to do, but it's not perfect in my opinion if you want easy but comprehensive documentation.

Vorteile: Most everything is in one page, no tabs to click open to get to different parts of the chart.
It doesn't ask for much information, if you don't wanna be bothered with that, I guess.

Nachteile: MMT and ROM values don't populate (in case most values are the same), you have to put in everything one by one. Only option to skip a part is if you want to refer the UE to OT (what if there's no OT service but there's no problem with the UE? you still have to tick 5/5 for each little box...no N/A option to skip all that and still have the UE covered). I've used a different software that populates the values for each major joint in case they're all the same. Saves time! DC Summary does not populate Initial Eval results...so you have to re-enter Initial Eval results then enter your DC status results. That other software I used enters the Initial Eval results right next to the DC status that you have to fill out so it's so easy to compare progress, no need to dig and find the initial eval again. I have a long list of other things but this box limits what I can write.

PT notes

Bewertet am 6.8.2019
PT
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Vorteile: The actual initial Eval, re Eval, progress notes, and discharge notes are simple to navigate and produce

Nachteile: Unable to use in mobile and I do not like the updated version of this home screen
Still finding it somewhat confusing to get to each patient’s individual chart/calendar

I'm able to get my documentation done, literally at my fingertips

Physical Therapist

Vorteile: I like it that I am not limited to certain checklists, I am able to fill in my Subjective and Objective how ever I choose.
The ability to schedule once my patients have been entered in by administration.
The continuous autosave

Nachteile: The constant popups of who is online, i'm unconcerned about that.
Having to wait for administration to enter in my patients to begin (a lot of times, I may not get to patients documentation until weekend and administration unavailable until Monday so I have to wait to begin)
The "red alerts" that require me to constantly save page until I've completed those areas or else my computer goes into stall mode

As a PT, I feel that the evaluation form has inaccuracies which need to be addressed.

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Julie C.
Physical Therapist

Vorteile: It is super easy to use and not time consuming like some of the other home health programs I know. I love that I don't have to spend hours documenting with this program.

Nachteile: The physical therapy section needs improvement. The evaluation form especially has areas for strength and ROM testing that aren't accurately tested according to all university standards learned in school.

von Note-e-fied an 6.6.2018

Hi Julie,

Thanks you for reviewing our software. Glad to hear you find Perfect easy to use and it saves you time. Just so you know, All of our clinical documentation is customizable. The PT Evaluation that your agency uses was at their request or approval during the agency set up. Please reach out to our support team as they can assist you with any documentation changes your agency wishes to make.

Thanks!

Elsmar Home Health Care

Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Maureen L.
CEO/Administrator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The transition of Oasis C2 to OASIS D has caused us a little delay with some of our POC info not transmitted to the 485.

Vorteile: Very easy to use. And also love the reports

Nachteile: Customer support is at time not timely with problem solving, causing us to make call back s to resolve the issues.

I cant comment on cost as I have no idea I am a field user. Generally a good-great product

Dan H.
Adjunct Faculty Physical Therapy
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: fairly fast servers for web based software.
quick access to specific documentation types by clicking on calendar

Nachteile: inability to copy previous data and auto fill
plotting visits only allows for one type at a time
Using Chrome browser can have hurdles which is sad as more chrome books are popular

Perfect

Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Michelle G.
care coordinator
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I can call their customer support for questions. There are alot of glitches. At times there are glitches the whole day and interrupts my work

Vorteile: Its easy to use. The calendar feature is easy to use and can see the scheduled visits

Nachteile: At times there are glitches, there are errors and it is slow to load at times

Terrific! This is the by far the best home health software on the market! Very user friendly!

Bewertet am 7.9.2017
Christopher T.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: What I like most about the Perfect is that it is very user friendly. You don't have to keep changing screens, everything is right there at your fingertips. I also like that you can customize your clinical notes to make your agency more Medicare compliant! The customer service staff are always available to answer your questions, and they are very friendly, and will take as much time as needed to assist you! From day one Perfect's staff from the administrative staff on down have been nothing but helpful in helping our agency. Additionally, they are always making improvements to their system to make it better. From the money there is no better software you can buy!

Nachteile: I wish that Perfect would hold more seminars on the upcoming changes to the Medicare COP's such as how to prepare for QUAPI, and disaster preparedness manual.

User friendly, customized work orders, support system/service great, timely.

Bewertet am 31.10.2017
Perez J.
CEO, Administrator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SUPPORT SERVICE EXCELLENT; REVIEW FROM PROFESSIONAL DISCIPLINES WERE USER FRIENDLY AND EXCELLENT SOFTWARE AS YOU CAN USE PHONE, IPAD, COMPUTERS FROM PATIENTS HOME.

Vorteile: Support service great, accessible, timely and accurate. User friendly, JCAHO survey ready, We just had a random JCAHO survey for our CMS deem status, on 10/18-10/19; On 10 chart reviews we did well, including medication reconciliation, transfer summary which has a box one can check if transfer summary was sent to transferring facility(which is now phased in with new 2018 COP) and D/C summary/OASIS which has also a checklist that one checks if copy of D/C summary is available upon request by Primary MD. RN, PT OASIS SOC and D/C were complete in all OASIS elements and as it auto populate in Plan of Care, it's easier to see orders and goals locators of POC.

Definitely a great tool in increasing work productivity

Bewertet am 1.3.2017
Jojette S.
Director of Nursing
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Perfect is definitely a great tool in increasing work productivity considering the complexity of operating/managing a home health agency. This software has a lot of valuable features that can be customized to every users job title/responsibility. One of my favorite and helpful feature of Perfect is the Dashboard. As a DIrector of Nurses and owner of a home health agency, the Dashboard provides a quick recap or picture summary of my agency on a given period of time!

Vorteile: It's ability to integrate all the necessities and requirements needed to smoothly operate and manage a home health agency!

Very good customer support. Willing to customize to match agency needs.

Maureen L.
CEO/Administrator

Kommentare: Reports that help with the daily flow of the back office, the ease of imputing data for the field staff and back office.

Vorteile: The ease of use. Great customerservice. The software is very updated to the current CoPs and regulations.

Nachteile: At times there is a slow follow through. I have asked for the new visit notes to be uploaded to my visit notes in order that we can utilize the updated care plan features, and to track the teaching completed by our field staff, to date this has not been done for us.

Close to Perfect (

Mike J.
Billing Specialist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a part of billing service, I have used/dealt with a lot of software and customer service reps and I have to say that Perfect's customer service is excellent. I can't remember the last time I had to wait for a long hold time, unlike other software CS. Some of them can even be reached by email. It's pretty similar to another software with a different color but they added other features and cleaned up some areas that set it apart from the blue colored program. It is really user-friendly and it's not as ambitious as the major software out there who try too hard to be *the* software.

Vorteile: Creating a Traditional Medicare or Medicare Advantage claim is easy. You're done in three easy steps. The UB04 printout is great and not all over the place unlike over software. Posting payment from ERNs is simple. The live chat is a great tool if used properly. Manual cash posting is pretty straightforward. Makes my job easier.

Nachteile: There are still some bugs in the reports. I'm getting a Run Time error for the most part when trying to print with the message filter. Still uses an Ability Certificate for submission of claims. Hopefully, they can work on that and eliminate it all together. The missing Face to Face should be an error and not a warning.

Save your money

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Financial Controller
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I wouldn't really recommend Perfect. Tech support is nice, but ineffective. It is too expensive for the loss in productivity caused by the lagging and counter-intuitive processes required to chart correctly.

Vorteile: The best thing about this software was the option for a mobile app that allows clinicians and patients to electronically sign route sheets. I also initially liked the idea of customizable reports to track documentation and approvals. However, after using the product, the mobile app is riddled with glitches, is difficult to use, and signatures usually do not come out correctly (if a patient has wiggly hands, the signature will not stick). The reports are also not as customizable as we had initially hoped for (limited filters, having to run multiple reports in order to achieve a singular goal, inaccurate numbers and charts overlooked).

Nachteile: The software is very slow and full of glitches. It often crashes, or takes so long to load that it just freezes up. Tech support does try to address the issues as they come, but a lot of complaints result in the usual 'user error' and nothing is resolved. Route sheets do print with notes upon invoicing, but they are often split between pages. A correction on this is a special request and will actually cost customers money. The software is also very difficult for clinicians to navigate, as it is not the most intuitive product on the market.

Online documentation

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, it gets the job done. I work for a home health agency and it is the documentation used. It is easy to navigate and accessible for all health care workers caring for the individual to access all information.

Vorteile: easily accessible, automatically saves information submitted

Nachteile: I think there is a glitch, if certain portions of a note are not checked off, a "red" warning comes up, and if those areas are not checked immediately, the program freezes, you then have to logout and re log in.

Simple and easy software

Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Maritza M.
Medical Records

Kommentare: Easy to know when notes are completed because every visit is on the calendar and it has a check when it is validated and a black mark when it is complete with signature.

Vorteile: Can add what ever tools you need, can change and remove anything you'd like. Pretty easy to find anything.

Nachteile: Their is always glitches, sometimes the system is very slow. Would be good if when adding a communication note you can add an attachment.

An easy program to navigate and use. Functional and fairly intuitive to navigate.

Bewertet am 29.5.2018
David G.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to use but the server response time is too slow.

Vorteile: The user interface for this program is clean and functional. Everything is easy to find on the main screen for each patient.

Nachteile: They changed the server hosting the program and response time is frustratingly slow. Several agencies that used the software moved to other programs since the server response just hangs.

Good access and good options.

Bewertet am 30.5.2018
Suzanne A.
H.R. Dept

Kommentare: Access to admit patients, look up patients for various reasons, access to H & P's etc.

Vorteile: That we can call customer service and if there is a glitch in our software, the IT team corrects the problem. Also we are allowed conference calling with a member of Perfect to correct any of the glitches. Perfect also keeps us updated on any changes made to the system.

Nachteile: Not really anything bad about the software that I can specify. I will say that sometimes the IT people do not return my calls on an issue I may be having.

Very poorly written for physical therapy notes

Bewertet am 6.10.2018
Jason L.
Physical therapist
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have now used 4 different home health software programs. This is by far the worst.

Vorteile: The autosave feature is the only good thing about this software.

Nachteile: The physical therapy evaluations, daily notes, reassessments are terrible. If Medicare ever wakes up and uses PTs to review PT notes, the take backs will be immense because the templates are so poor. They do not allow the clinician to write a clear note. The reassessments and discharge notes do not in any way relate back to the assessment. It does not appear that a therapist was consulted in the development of these templates.

von Note-e-fied an 9.10.2018

Hi Jason,

Thank you for the review. The evaluations, notes, and reassessments are customized based on the agencies request. We do have standardized documentation but some agencies choose to use others. I would love to set up a call with you to discuss and get the agencies you work with set up correctly. Please feel free to give me a call on my cell at 626-429-7489.

Thanks,
Matt

Been using note-e-fied for documentation over the last year with multiple Home Health companies

Bewertet am 29.5.2018
Physical Therapist Assistant

Kommentare: Again it helps to document and is easy to plot visits which helps when getting things done for work.

Vorteile: Ease of use, good customer support, overall ease to plot visits and document notes, ability to communicate on messenger

Nachteile: Sometimes it can be a little confusing finding what documents go in which folder, or finding whats needed when clicking on the calendar

I use the software to check patient records and write daily notest regarding my visits and status.

Bewertet am 30.5.2018
Kalvin C.
PTA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the copy note button which helps you fill in info from previous levels. Also I like that it has a mobile website which limits multpile acesses using your username forcing your name to sing out when you acesses it from another location.

Nachteile: When writing a new note software glitches about 50% of the time. It requires you to saverify note to being note but won't load a save button. Very frustrating. The problem is solved by reloading the note several times in a row.

Noteefied perfect hh data system

Alicia R.
Dpcs
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: User friendly and cost effective w current rate and customer service friendly and accommodating. Some upgrades from time to time needed since new final CoPs changes otherwise satisfied.
Just slow with request for revisions.

Vorteile: User friendlyand offers training support for staff and new upgrades.

Nachteile: Too slow in pulling data when toggling from one patient to another .

User-friendly

Sharon O.
Office Manager HH
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: User-friendly, easy to navigate. Easy to understand and learn.

Nachteile: too many steps to add/edit information about patient when it can be edited directly