My favourite 360° photo presenter tool

Bewertet am 19.1.2017
Krisztián T.
VR photographer
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I was looking for a 360° photo presenter tool which has beautiful surface and I've found Roundme. Roundme is not just a very nice surface for presenting and working on it, but extremly easy to use and give us extra high picture quality and extra easy to share and embedding options. Custom branding, custom privacy and custom look are great paid features.
The pricing is more than fair, support is extra quick, friendly and helpful.
What I'm missing but I hope that they will arrive soon:
- the video (vimeo, youtube) and button (customizable) inserting possibilities into a spot
- the real walking through possibility - Roundme use previews and "portals" for navigation and it is best for a few panoramas in one project and not for virtual tours with numerous 360° picture
- cross link between portals
- arriving direction detection (the right orientation) in portals: portals have fix views and doesn't detect the arriving direction, so doesn't matter what was your arriving direction, it will show you its original view

Vorteile: Beautiful interface
Easy to use editind
Easy to use sharing
Help desk

Nachteile: Slightly difficult back and forth linking between panoramas
Missing self orientation of panoramas

von Roundme an 30.1.2017

Thank you very much for this detailed review Krisztián! We are doing our best to improve our product, and it's hard to underestimate such useful feedback.
P.S. Very soon we will add a feature that will allow to set the custom view angle and direction for each portal, so stay tuned!

Beautifully Simple Virtual Tours

Bewertet am 22.1.2017
John D.
Animation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Planning, Designing, Creating, Developing and Hosting....... all factors we considered in depth when choosing a suitable platform to showcase our Virtual Tours. There are plenty of software options available to create virtual tours and we looked at most of them. Roundme.com, although limited in advanced features of some software packages, excels in most areas, not lease in the ease of use. The Roundme.com Team has clearly identified that 'simple to use' is the way ahead. The platform opens up the opportunity for someone with limited experience to put together virtual tours with a professional edge. A creator of 'Spaces' has the opportunity of developing 360 degree virtual tours including audio, image (in the form of pictures), links to video and more. Currently the picture and video elements are hidden behind information icons but this serves our purpose well, when icons are placed appropriately in a scene. For us, in the creation of Museum Tours, Roundme.com simply and beautifully satisfies all our requirements. We look forward to the future development of the platform and highly recommend individuals and professionals alike give it a try.

Vorteile: Simple to use, good price, great customer service.

Nachteile: Limited to the use of a standard information icon.
No ability to highlight areas of interest other than the information icon.

von Roundme an 30.1.2017

Thank you very much for the amazing review John! We are more than happy that you like our product. We are working on improving the hotspots functionality, so stay tuned!

Roundme Team

Best VR option out there for 360 Panos!

Bewertet am 16.1.2017
Chad W.
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great software that is incredibly easy to use and share with others. In additional the customer support is always quick to respond and always helpful. I'd recommend this site to anyone looking to upload and share 360 images. Looking forward to upcoming stereoscopic images as well.

Vorteile: Eases of use and ease of sharing

Nachteile: Currently no steroscopic options.

von Roundme an 30.1.2017

Thank you for the awesome review Chad, it is highly appreciated!
We are working on the supporting the stereo panoramas, so stay tuned!

Good Virtual Tour Creator

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
Co-fondatore
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: For now i'm using it in free version to test its potential but I'll soon buy a subscription. It's very simple to use,
it has more features and is cheaper than other virtual tour sites.

Nachteile: For now i'm fully satisfied and there is nothing negative to say.

Fantastic. Looked a long time for the right paltform/editor, this is great quality

Bewertet am 12.11.2017
Rob P.
Verbraucherdienste

Kommentare: Work efficiently and with no loss of time.

Vorteile: It has enough features: hotspots for text, images, sound and go to next panorama, is fast (you can make a tour within the hour), has a high quality (upload of 10000p width is enough), you can simply add text and pictures to your popup hotspot and last but not least my customers like it.

Nachteile: When you are looking for specified and unique features you will not all find them, but there is enough to go around.

Great software and a fantastic support team

Bewertet am 31.1.2017
Tony H.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using the software for a while and it works really well. When I have had problems trying to do something due to me still learning the software the support team have been fantastic, very responsive and incredibly helpful. Highly recomended

Vorteile: Simplicity and functionality

von Roundme an 31.1.2017

Thank you for the great review Tony!

Slow and Unresponsive

Bewertet am 30.3.2017
John R.

Kommentare: I would rate this 'good' for ease of use as the functions are easy to use and understand. However the programme is so slow and unresponsive simple 30 second tasks, like adding a portal, take 30 mins. I have to log out after every single change in order for it to update and register. Sometimes I have to perform the same task 5 times just to get it to work. Another example, the button for 'create snapshot' was greyed out. I emailed support and they explained how to do it - press the button. I already knew how to do it, but the programme wouldn't let me. 15 mins later the button was no longer greyed out. Perhaps this is our systems fault. I will have to try it on a home computer and if the functionality is better I will gladly alter this review.

Love it great platform for 360 photography

Bewertet am 22.3.2017
Dean W.
Photographer
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great platform for 360 tours. Really easy to use and lots of features. Fingers crossed for a Gear VR app soon : )

Vorteile: Easy to use

Nachteile: No Gear VR app.