Filtern nach:

Scot J.
Scot J.
Author/Educator in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A bit costly but full of features and support

Kommentare: Overall very responsive team, excellent onboarding with video training included if needed.

Lots of features for testing - much more robust than most other similar options out there (and I have looked at many). Customizations are included; I have found the team very engaged in getting the environment, including some unique elements, integrated.

Definitely cost. As a small business, this has been an important decision. There are costs related to the software, hosting, and support. Definitely helped to talk things over and get a solution that fit what we could afford balanced with what we need it to do.

Jack T.
User Support Analyst in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Product Review

Kommentare: Great experience with the team.

Very intuitive and easy to use. Excellent customer service provided.

It is a little difficult to understand all the features in the beginning.

Dan S.
IT Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SAEM Usage of Test Platform

The platform is good to use and interactive for the user to take quizzes and exams. Have a some good controls of the exam formats and be able to upload a bulk of questions instead of entering them individually.

Part of the difficulty that we have is a number of students will get interrupted on their exams from time to time. The login is very sensitive with capitalization and punctuation. All emails from the platform go into the SPAM folder of the user every time until their server gets it recognized. And the reports that are on this platform are general, but I wish there will be a place that I create my own instead of requesting each time from the YouTestMe team.

Ahmed A.
Information Systems Technician in USA
Quelle: GetApp

The only other option is hiring a company to do the same work

We have to do HIPAA examinations every year for all of the clinical staff. GetCertified allowed us to create our own customized certificates for the HIPAA examinations and everyone loved it! The test creation functionality was top notch and intuitive.

I didn't care for the selection of templates offered to us. They seemed boring and when we printed the certificates, the company logo was warped.

Dan B.
Executive Director in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Good Product with lots of features

Kommentare: You Test Me is a great product and i highly recommend it. Once you learn how to create exams it is easy to use and run exams with webex integration.

The options for exams, reports and organizing the data.

Sometimes hard to set up and fix some of the integration parts and first setting up the exams.

Alisa T.
Sales Coordinator in Serbien

Very satisfied with product and its support

-Ability to automatically generate certificates to test takers is a feature that helped us decide to go with YouTestMe. Sence we conduct a couple of certificates took as a lot of time and money -Customer support is great. We needed a minor customization and we got it free of charge

Jen L.
Asst Professor in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Helpful for testing in college

- I like that this can be accessed anywhere and offers layers of applications so you can use it as simply as you want, or use it for more complex test systems.

- I actually do not like the name at all- it does not say at all what it does or for whom it is. It is also too expensive and not used very often, so hard to sync other systems.

Jelena S.
Serbien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I would recommended Get Certified to HR departments.

Kommentare: We use Get Certified in pre-employment testing and with help of a lot useful statistical data that Get Certified offers. We can create individual training courses and tests.

Phill M.
Managing director in USA

I found the Setup process easy to walk through with clear options

So many options to setup the tests will make this such a valuable tool. This interface is not overly complicated of messy - think Google like

So many options may overwhelm so users. Maybe a help tab to help user/managers navigate around the - possibly a chat function

Aleksa J.
Serbien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Answer generator is what caught our eye in Get Certified.

Kommentare: That has the ability to randomize answers in questions, thus minimizing the chance of cheating on test.

Laszlo K.
founder in Tschechien
Personalwesen

I created surveys. They were easy and quick to set up, the process was intuitive.

Highly customizable, easy to manage both on a small and on a large scale. In addition to the software itself, I should mention that support: they were helpful and their turn-around time to address questions was quick.

Couldn't find negatives yet, but I don't have many points of reference for comparison. The only other survey software I used was mailchimp and I found this one to be more robust and easier to set up.