UberConference

UberConference Bewertungen

von UberConference

UberConference a high performance software

Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Matthew K.
Marketing Research
Verlagswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With UberConference I can now have a better work communication, it has allowed me to communicate with colleagues throughout the country in a very simple way, using very good quality audio, all this is offered to me in a very safe way, I am very satisfied to use this software.

Vorteile: UberConference only needs an email address and a phone number, it is easy to use and the sound quality is really good, screen sharing is easy to use even for my new conference guests, another feature that I like very much is the screen and the exchange of documents also works effectively, I also love the options I have for recording and sharing, and all the statistics I have not only on who was in the call, but also on who spoke more, is a Very well designed software with an excellent high performance interface.

Nachteile: UberConference is an excellent software with great performance, all its features adapt very well to the product, personally I have nothing negative towards this incredible tool.

UberConference is one of the best free tools for video conferencing!

Bewertet am 28.12.2018
Eman J.
Recruiting Coordinator
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, this is the best free call or video conference out there. If you want to cut cost, and you are not using the conference for an important client then UberConference is for you!

Vorteile: What I like about UberConference is that it is easy to use, and you can change the music you want your attendee or the earliest joiner to listen when he or she is waiting for the other attendees to join. You can also shuffle it so that it will be a surprise! The conference code is not that long as well as compared to FreeConferencePro pass code they are recently issuing which is long and with a hash sign. You can also connect via phone or via web using the link so if you're overseas and afraid of being charged the international calling rates just turn on your data or connect to a store's wifi, and join the call using the web link.

Nachteile: What I least like about UberConference is that sometimes it has connectivity issues. It is barely an issue, and you cannot also moderate who is entering your video conference especially if they have the pass code or the link even if they are not invited to that event.

better than others!

Bewertet am 8.1.2020
ops director
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: it helps us keep connected and have virtual screen share troubleshooting or training calls

Vorteile: modern, easy to get into a call. Call quality is good and the service is affordable for what we receive. Love that calls are recorded

Nachteile: wish it integrated more with outlook. Sometimes difficult to get screen sharing started with all users. Annotation features would be great.

UberConference for sales calls

Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Winter J.
Account Executive

Kommentare: UberConference is my go-to meeting platform for my sales calls at work. Many people are able to join one meeting, the waiting music is great and sets a nice tone for an upbeat conversation, and I've never had any problems with the connection as I do most phone tools and/or other conference platforms. I also like that during the call/meeting, every user's location is shown so that I am able to use that as a conversation opener.

Vorteile: The connection. I have used many conference platforms over the years and UberConference by far has the best, most stable connection. No weird noises, distortion, or lag. I also love the waiting music, it sets the tone for a cheery conversation which is most helpful in sales.

Nachteile: I wish it would automatically add appointments to my Google Calendar but there are some extra steps involved in that.

Went from a raving fan to a majorly disappointed customer

Bewertet am 30.1.2020
Julie C.
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been a customer for quite a few years. We use Uberconference with global communication with customers. From Canon to British Telecom, our call attendees experienced a recent influx of dropped calls among other technical accessibility issues with Uberconference.

Vorteile: We decided to purchase this software and used it for a few years exclusively with our global customers - all FTSE100 and Fortune 500 companies. What attracted us to Uberconference was the fact that we could have a dedicated pin, fun customizable music, save recordings of our calls, and in general, it was easy to use for our global participants. I have been a major, public advocate for the service for a few years, having successfully referred quite a few paying customers. This is due largely in part to when customers call in and hear "Never Gonna Give You Up", they all have a laugh and ask about the service! :) The service fills a major gap for people who don't need to invest in enterprise-level services like Cisco.

Nachteile: The system has gone sharply downhill and has left us with unbearable amount of dropped calls and technical challenges. We've had so many issues that our customers now insist we use their enterprise services instead for calls with them. So now we pay for a service (stuck in a contract) that we don't use. This leaves us with even more of a distaste. Not only is it embarrassing to host a conference call that drops multiple times in one session (especially when we were previously bragging about the service), but it is extremely disruptive. We didn't invest in a service that sort of worked on occasion. We subscribed to the service because it was intended to reliably fill a void that we needed to communicate with our customers.

Best free video chat / screen share tool you can find

Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Marketing Manager
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I needed a fast and free application that vendors could easily navigate to without having to sign up for licenses or download software. 10/10 would recommend.

Vorteile: The best part about UberConference is that it is free, you can create your own URL ending, and the screen share is excellent.

Nachteile: The one thing I would change is allow others to control your PC remotely during a screen share. Zoom has this feature.

UberConference recent platform updates are a mixed bag

Bewertet am 8.12.2019
Jonathan K.
Area Specialist

Kommentare: Our company has been using UberConference for a couple of years. There are lots of features and settings and is a well-functioning app.

Vorteile: The features and functionality are pretty impressive. Allowing multiple lines with good sound and video quality is a major pro.

Nachteile: The layout has been updated recently. My company doesn't use the live video and audio features regularly. many times we are using mostly for screen shares, and the revised layout makes finding these settings difficult. There are very large buttons to join a video conference...but view-only settings are pretty hidden.

Reliable and Easy To Use Conferencing System

Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Danny L.
Technician
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was able to hold weekly meetings with it for those not able to attend and even large meetings with it. Uberconference is an awesome audio conferencing software.

Vorteile: Uberconference provides a very nice administration console that makes it super easy to manage participants. The service is super reliable. I love the features including the ability to share a screen for those connected via computer, record the session, acquire an 800 number for cheap if needed, use custom hold music, and get an email afterwards of who attended. I loved the price too and the fact that I didn’t have to bother with counting minutes or attendees like with some services that are more limited.

Nachteile: I honestly never had any issues with it.

UberConference: THE ANSWER

Bewertet am 16.1.2020
Operations Manager
Darstellende Künste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's really helpful to have this type of software that's inexpensive, branded specifically to our organization, extremely easy to navigate, and accessible via multiple channels (phone, online, cell) to partner orgs, consultants, and board members with whom we often need to hold conference calls.

Vorteile: We're a small organization who often works remotely, so this software is a clear choice for us. We like to utilize it over all other conference tools because it's a well-designed UX, and we rarely experience interruptions. When we do, it's typically not the software itself but the internet connection. The updates with video also make screen-sharing easy.

Nachteile: Honestly, there's not much to say negative about UberConference. I will say that every once in a while we experience interruptions, but this is typically due to internet connections.

UberConference is a great tool!

Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Sarah A.
Account Supervisor

Kommentare: UberConference is the best available option for the price point. It's easy to use, very customizable and well-designed, both esthetically and the for user experience. We love it on my team and any issues we've had we've been able to quickly and seamlessly work through them with the excellent customer service.

Vorteile: Using UberConference is extremely easy to use, reliable and helpful when meeting with clients in different areas. It is very customizable and allows me to use different tools for different meeting types.

Nachteile: The scheduling function of this software is not very intuitive and is also not very reliable. There were times when I would send invites through the software and some clients wouldn't receive them... very frustrating!

Need a tool for telecommuting & conferencing? UberConference is THE BEST

Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Ian P.
Head of Channel Sales & Principal Account Executive
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with UberConference has been nothing short of stellar. Throughout my business and sales career, I've used Skype, GoToMeeting, Slack calls, and a host of other options, trying to find the most user friendly, reliable option at the best value. UberConference has been far and away the best tool I've used in this space. It's also the best bang for your buck. I used the free option for a while, but the paid business account option had some tools that I thought might be helpful in using this tool to help drive my sales. I was right, and the money I've spent on the paid version of UberConference has been more than worth it. However, if you're not wanting to spend money and need a free option...you won't find a better tool than UberConference. I highly recommend it!

Vorteile: I loved the ease of use a reliability of UberConference. I used UberConference on a weekly basis to conduct demos of the software platform I was selling for my previous company. It was really easy to use, and I very rarely had connectivity or audio issues. Reliability is absolutely critical to selecting a conferencing tool like this. When presenting software over distance, I would pull up the platform, share my screen with my prospects, and conduct the demo. If a conferencing tool has audio issues or connectivity issues, that can not only hinder your ability to present, but it gives your prospect a bad taste in their mouth for you and your company. They think, "This is a software company and they can't even use a tool that works well enough to present their own product to me???". UberConference can give you peace of mind on that front. It's a fantastic tool that I would recommend to anyone. In fact, I still use it to this day with my new company!

Nachteile: What I liked least about UberConference was the scheduling tool. Specifically, when I would schedule a conference, my attendees would sometimes say they didn't get the invite email to the conference, so I would have to go back, create a manual conference in my calendar, send them an invite, and include all of the conference information (link, access PIN, date & time etc..). I've used other tools where this portion of the solution was a bit better, but it didn't happen frequently enough to make me want to discontinue use of UberConference. It's a fantastic tool, and I don't want this to scare anyone away from using it. While it did happen occassionally, it wasn't too bad.

A phenomenally simple and efficient call conferencing tool

Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Data Analysis
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is a very beautifully designed highly efficient piece of software built solely for the purpose of audio conferencing, and screensharing. As there is no option of video, it directly results in a very high quality high definition crisp and clear voice, and outstanding picture quality while screensharing. I would highly recommend the paid/free versions to any team wanting to boost productivity. This application will enable you to work from home, and give you the feeling of working in an office. The customer service is also phenomenally good.
Have been using this for over an year now, and rarely had any issues with it.

Vorteile: I think this is the first no nonsense conference software I and my team have ever used and is among the only one to work beautifully and is designed for the purpose of offices. Google Meet and Google Hangouts were a nightmare especially when it came to screenshare, and took the life out of us try to connect and getting to put together a meeting. Zoom and skype were also similar nightmares to use on a daily basis, and that was when we discovered uberconference. The beauty of this software is you can simply click a link and join the conference call. It gives you the ability to dial in via phone, while viewing the screenshare via laptop.
Or you can view and speak/listen via laptop.
Screensharing is fantastic, there is no encroachment on the screen, and you get 100% screen space during sharing. It is extrememly helpful for remote teams when debugging code. It is free to use for upto 10-11 people per call. Any person can mute anybody else. This is a heavenly feature as you will no longer be at the mercy of some person with a noisy connection who is unconscious of all the noise and feedback that He/she is generating. Once you start using it, you will never go back to any other tool out there.
Everybody in my company uses this and this alone.

Nachteile: Not a con, but sometimes while connecting via laptop, the audio options drop down tab[which contain connect via phone/computer] does not appear, so you are technically present on the conference but can neither speak nor screenshare. It happens rarely but when it does, it is kind of annoying. 2. The screenshare option is not supported on firefox browsers. Chrome is mandatory when screensharing. However the shared screen can be viewed via any browser.

Uberconference Review - Law Firm

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Ben K.
Attorney
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: UberConference lets me keep in contact with my clients and colleagues when I am travelling and is usually easier than the corporate conference call systems. There are no questions like "who do we have on the line" or "who is talking" or "can you hear me" or the other usual nonsense that wastes time on conference calls. I can see who is connected, reach out quickly to participants that are not, and generally manage the call much better with UberConference. Overall, it has been a great experience and I would recommend UberConference to any size organization for easier management of conference calls.

Vorteile: I travel abroad frequently and the UberConference software allows me to schedule and conduct client meetings and team conference calls. It makes it very easy to stay connected across time zones and to keep a record of the discussions with clients. I recently upgraded to the paid version and it makes things even easier. My clients can just call a number and get on the call or I can set the software up to call them. The software just works and does what it is supposed to do quickly and easily.

Nachteile: The web-based user interface is not as intuitive as I would have expected. When you first log-in, the main option is to join a call. When I log-in, I am usually doing so to schedule the call first. There have also been a few times when a colleague dialed in before me and somehow we ended up both holding for each other. I have only had this issue a few times and not so far with the paid version.

UberConference makes it easy

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Lena K.
Account Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using UberConference for over a year. We have tried other software products to compare but the preferred experience is with UberConference.

Vorteile: This software is incredibly easy to navigate through. There are so many different ways you can personalize your conference. There are different tools to use to customize the user experience depending on what the conference is used for. You have the option to do a video chat, or a "share screen" which is what I use it for on a daily basis. I conduct training's with doctor offices and I receive a lot of positive feed back from the users as well.

Nachteile: It may seem overwhelming when you initially log on. There are a lot of different icons and tools you can use to personalize your experience. Recently the interface had changed without my knowledge and had to begin a meeting within minutes. Thankfully navigating was still simple and more user friendly!

Really good

Bewertet am 11.10.2019
Josh L.
VP

Kommentare: I've used Uber Conference for many years and they have recently changed their pricing model. I wish they'd have a video function as that would make it the best on the market as far as I'm concerned!

Vorteile: This is a free conference call platform that is extremely easy to use and doesn't come with the announced "free call line" sort of thing that some free services use. This means you'll look more professional to your clients. They also have some cool features where you can change the hold music (which is awesome btw)

Nachteile: They've just done a refresh to the company and now they limit you to a shorter free call time unless you pay to upgrade. This was a bummer and I think they could've done better to announce this to their users. Overall it's still great.

Uber-everything

Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Alley S.
CSO
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use UC three to four times a week on average. We typically have 5 to 7 participants on the call. The screen share is an easy feature, and we use it frequently. I'm not sure if the ability to record is on there, as we have not used it. Setting up calendar time is quick and easy and integrates well.

Vorteile: We absolutely love uber conference. Its easy, time saving, FREE, and best of all the hold music is entertaining. It lightens up a conference call, and it is catchy. The features are easy to use and I love that it has all we need for our small operation. It really is great!

Nachteile: I'm not sure if there is a recording feature. It would be helpful if there was a walk me or walk through when you set it up. I don't think it has all the bells and whistles like InterCall (when you press *6 it tells you how many people are on the line). I wish it let you customize your profile and did not show your location when you were on the phone unless you told it to - if there were an option to say show number/face/image/or just location.

We Love UberConference

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Anita N.
Chief Strategy Officer
Programmentwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We buy and sell to customers internationally so it's been very useful. Also, one of our partners cannot always make morning calls so the recordings are very helpful.

Vorteile: One, it's free. Two, it's very user friendly. Three, it's international. Four, the calls can be recorded.

Nachteile: Sometimes it's hard for some folks to connect but I assume that has more to do with their cell service than UC. I wish that invitees could RSVP.

Perfection...with one exception

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Mike K.
Sr. Director
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Super easy to use with a short pin #, it's free, love seeing that you can see who joins the call and when

Nachteile: The ONLY knock I have, and it's quite frustrating, is the one second delay with people talking. It's not like chatting on the phone where it's real-time, because that delay causes people to interrupt each other unintentionally. With this being our main resource for our conference calls, we would absolutely love to see this fixed.

UberConference; easy to use in a saturate market space

Bewertet am 31.1.2018
Research Analyst
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of Use: This is a big selling point for video conferencing software. If its not easy to use or easy to figure out within about 10 minutes, its probably too complicated. UC has clearly labelled buttons which are prominent on the UI/UX. Audio Options: I really like that audio options are the first thing you need to figure out as soon as you join a conference call. I rather dislike software that assumes I've just figured it out in advance or requires me to navigate some settings page to set it up. Each time I join an uber conference it asks me if I will call in using my phone, call in using my computer, or if I want to view only. I can't overstate how helpful this is as I dislike fiddling with audio settings mid call. Screen Sharing: A staple of video conferencing tools, UC has the screen share button in the bottom right corner and is large enough to see and understand without needing to hover over it. Hovering does immediately confirm that it is the correct button. This just further confirms for me the ease of use that I do appreciate so greatly about UC.

Nachteile: Competition: I'm not convinced that UberConference is the best video conferencing software out there. It seems to fit a business need at the cross-section of reliability, cost-effectiveness, and required features. In some respects, that's really all we need. Sure, we could have used Skype for Business or GoToMeeting, Join.me, or Webex, but we did not. All I mean to say is that this is a rather saturated market space and UberConference is not necessarily the best fit in all situations

Reliable Web Conferencing

Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Sean B.
Sr. Product Manager
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Uber Conference has allowed us to easily connect and communicate on an ongoing basis with our customer base. It provides a positive experience, that has proven easy for users of all skill level to master and feel comfortable with. I highly recommend!

Vorteile: Aside from the software having a modern, easy-to-use interface, I am most thrilled that Uber Conference has finally given me a way to conference will all of my clients without the hassle of asking folks to download browser add-ons or deal with firewall security blocks. At one time, our team was rotating conferencing software based on who our call was scheduled with, as different customers were presented with challenges either access through their company firewalls, or installing browser add-ons they did not have admin permissions to download. Uber Conference has simplified the hassle, and I have yet not experience an easy connection with anyone I've reached out to.

Nachteile: I do with Uber Conference had the option for recording the screen-share portion of the conference.... however that's what I get for relying on the FREE account! ;)

UberConference is Worth a Try

Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Wendy H.
Financial Operations Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I find the recording feature very useful. It's also very easy to connect to UberConference, whether it's through the app, website or simply dialing in from my phone.

Nachteile: Reliability of the "mute" function and call quality. There have been times I haven't been able to unmute myself through the app, causing a long delay in jumping back in the conversation. I've also had to remove myself from a call completely via the app, then dialing back in using a phone to correct the "mute/unmute" issue and low quality call.

It Just Works

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
J michael d W.

Kommentare: Overall it is better than any free conference call product out there. I always like what does it sound like to a user when they call into a free conference call product. So that has been important to me.

Vorteile: I like how easy it was to setup. Also the entertaining value of having different wait music while people are joining the calls. Also the cost is very very reasonable. I also like the fact that you can setup a team/company and have those folks all under one account.

Nachteile: I wish the configuration was a bit easier to setup for teams. I didn't have a hard time figuring it out. However, other members of my teams did. Which makes me questions are they really IT ;-). One more thing I wish the screen sharing was capable with Safari. I don't like Chrome and I hate switching to it just to share my screen.

The best phone conference software I've used

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Scott E.

Kommentare: Fast, easy, free solution that makes conference calls really straight forward. Without it, I would be like many other people trying to deal with an annoying telephony solution or merging calls for conferences. Uberconference is just so much easier and more effective!

Vorteile: My favorite thing about this software is simplicity. Logging into a conference call is SUPER easy and doesn't require any software downloads or anything. It means I can send the link to anyone confident that they'll make it into the conference without any issues. They also provide a backup option of dialing in, and that works great too. I love offering people the flexibility without having to manage a complicated phone system on my end. It's stupid, but I also love their hold song. It is a song they made just for being on hold, and it actually gets stuck in my head it's so catchy. I recently found out they are owned by Dialpad which happens to be our business phone solution. I can't say I'm surprised, it has the same ease of use and quality I've come to expect from Dialpad. Also, it's free! Doesn't get much better than that.

Nachteile: Perhaps the ONLY thing I don't like is that it displays where you're calling from unless you're the organizer. More than a few times I've been on the road while joining a conference, and would prefer to keep the fact that I'm out of pocket invisible but it shows me halfway across the country.

Underwhelmed by your current web conference software? Prepare to stay that way.

Bewertet am 18.11.2018
Carsten D.
Director of User Experience & Marketing
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's good, there are definitely worse. But everyone knows what the issues are with web conferences. And I promise you, you'll find them here just like anywhere else.

Vorteile: It does what you'd expect it to do. It has all the modern conference features you'd expect. I always prefer conference software that doesn't require any downloads, which this doesn't, which is good.

Nachteile: BUT it has nothing more. I'm sure you're reading these reviews looking for a solution to some problem you have with GoToMeeting, Join Me, Blue Jeans, or some other competitor. But I hate to break it to you, while UberConference is something I use daily, it's only because that's what I landed on. I don't believe there are many more benefits to using it than other competitors. You just have to poke at all of them until you find one that makes you say to yourself, "meh, I guess this one works." That's the best you'll ever do.

Best Conference Call Product

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Josh B.
Program Implementation Manager
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This thing really sets itself apart from other conference products by not taking itself too seriously. The hold music is the most obvious example: you can choose from innocuous muzzak, custom "I'm waiting for a call" country music, or even Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up. For me this is a huge value: it really disarms participants and loosens the mood before a tense call starts. The product itself is easy to use and barely needs training The last feature I like is that UberConference assigns you a 10 digit phone number (with passcode) which is easy to link in an Outlook calendar item. That means that, to dial in from an iPhone, you can simple tap the location (1.800.555.1234;;12345) and you'll dial in nearly handsfree. Webex or Globalmeet don't lend themselves to this feature nearly as easily. Also, the free version of this product is nearly as good as the paid version. The money's worth it if you plan on using this as your backbone conference product.

Nachteile: It can be difficult to convince collaborators to trust a product that's 'free'... but the merits of the product soon win them over.