Über Dialpad AI Meetings

Nicht verfügbar

UI looks great and flexible over desktop. Also, it advises my clients that the conversation is recorded at the beginning of the session and allows me to send them the recording after.

Audio on the other person's side when dialing in with their computer also sometimes goes in and out, which can be frustrating.

Bewertungen zu Dialpad AI Meetings

Dialpad AI Meetings hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 596 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Dialpad AI Meetings bereits verwendet?

Elwin

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Sales in Kanada
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

Reliable Conference Calling System

Kommentare: I can tell that I always prefer using this system over any other system specially because integrates seamlessly to other tools and specially to google calendar that I constantly use since I work a lot from my phone.

- It is really easy to set up. - They have a free version with up to 45 min conference calls and 10 participants. - The paid version is really affordable giving you up to 100 people. - Both free and paid have unlimited conference calls. - People can join you from their phone if they are driving or busy. - International Access and Toll-Free numbers for the paid version. - Screen Sharing HD and no problems of security. - They have Mobile apps or browser version so you could even access from a computer in the library. - Nice standby music, I use it often. - Call Recording which is very useful. - Integrates with Salesforce, Google Calendars, Evernote, Hubspot, etc..

- I was looking for ways to customize it to my business but have not been able to find a way to do that.

Gaurav
Studio Head in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Seamless audio and video calling

Kommentare: Overall I am happy with this implementation in my organization. It's simple to use and deploy as well.

- Interface is very user-friendly to use. - Good voice and video quality

- It's still lacking the capability to respond to network change. Once you change your internet connection you need to reload it. - Need a feature to create room

Sanjiv
Lead Resident Engineer in Nepal
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Dialpad AI Meetings in Construction Industry

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Dialpad AI Meetings has a clean and intuitive UI that makes it easy to navigate features. Audio, video and web conferencing through Dialpad AI Meetings saves time since we do not rely on traditional means.

Even though Dialpad AI Meetings lack some features available on alternative software - I still like it.

Julie
CEO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Went from a raving fan to a majorly disappointed customer

Kommentare: We have been a customer for quite a few years. We use Uberconference with global communication with customers. From Canon to British Telecom, our call attendees experienced a recent influx of dropped calls among other technical accessibility issues with Uberconference.

We decided to purchase this software and used it for a few years exclusively with our global customers - all FTSE100 and Fortune 500 companies. What attracted us to Uberconference was the fact that we could have a dedicated pin, fun customizable music, save recordings of our calls, and in general, it was easy to use for our global participants. I have been a major, public advocate for the service for a few years, having successfully referred quite a few paying customers. This is due largely in part to when customers call in and hear "Never Gonna Give You Up", they all have a laugh and ask about the service! :) The service fills a major gap for people who don't need to invest in enterprise-level services like Cisco.

The system has gone sharply downhill and has left us with unbearable amount of dropped calls and technical challenges. We've had so many issues that our customers now insist we use their enterprise services instead for calls with them. So now we pay for a service (stuck in a contract) that we don't use. This leaves us with even more of a distaste. Not only is it embarrassing to host a conference call that drops multiple times in one session (especially when we were previously bragging about the service), but it is extremely disruptive. We didn't invest in a service that sort of worked on occasion. We subscribed to the service because it was intended to reliably fill a void that we needed to communicate with our customers.

Ben
Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Uberconference Review - Law Firm

Kommentare: UberConference lets me keep in contact with my clients and colleagues when I am travelling and is usually easier than the corporate conference call systems. There are no questions like "who do we have on the line" or "who is talking" or "can you hear me" or the other usual nonsense that wastes time on conference calls. I can see who is connected, reach out quickly to participants that are not, and generally manage the call much better with UberConference. Overall, it has been a great experience and I would recommend UberConference to any size organization for easier management of conference calls.

I travel abroad frequently and the UberConference software allows me to schedule and conduct client meetings and team conference calls. It makes it very easy to stay connected across time zones and to keep a record of the discussions with clients. I recently upgraded to the paid version and it makes things even easier. My clients can just call a number and get on the call or I can set the software up to call them. The software just works and does what it is supposed to do quickly and easily.

The web-based user interface is not as intuitive as I would have expected. When you first log-in, the main option is to join a call. When I log-in, I am usually doing so to schedule the call first. There have also been a few times when a colleague dialed in before me and somehow we ended up both holding for each other. I have only had this issue a few times and not so far with the paid version.

Lena
Account Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

UberConference makes it easy

Kommentare: I have been using UberConference for over a year. We have tried other software products to compare but the preferred experience is with UberConference.

This software is incredibly easy to navigate through. There are so many different ways you can personalize your conference. There are different tools to use to customize the user experience depending on what the conference is used for. You have the option to do a video chat, or a "share screen" which is what I use it for on a daily basis. I conduct training's with doctor offices and I receive a lot of positive feed back from the users as well.

It may seem overwhelming when you initially log on. There are a lot of different icons and tools you can use to personalize your experience. Recently the interface had changed without my knowledge and had to begin a meeting within minutes. Thankfully navigating was still simple and more user friendly!

Mindy
Owner in Ecuador
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Brand new - But LOVE it!

The reviews from colleagues and clients. After asking almost everyone I know that utilizes conferencing programs, I heard over and over that Uberconference was the most reliable. I love the fact that you can set your music and intro to the calls. The image is very clear and the fact that I can record the calls and get a transcript is awesome! I also love the fact that it pulls positive and negative comments from the call so you can focus on those areas later is really good.

It was a little complicated to deal with Dialpad as the support and recording program. I had no idea why I was seeing another program in the support and the backend of the software. You should be notified of this when you join so you know what to expect.

Laurel
Chief Revenue Officer in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

UberConference

I have found UberConference to be reliable for connecting with team members around the world. I also like the ability I have to record a call and review afterwards to ensure follow ups are documented.

I have no negatives to report for UberConference.

Jose F.
Jose F.
Director of Operations in Kolumbien
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent alternative for video conferencing

Kommentare: I used it to setup conference calls with customers and colleagues.

I like that everything was executed in my laptop browser and no new apps had to be installed. I also like the hold music and that it shows a map of where other people in the call are calling from.

I think there’s not much not to like but that said, I didn’t like that I couldn’t find a way to integrate with my calendar to seamlessly schedule calls with people in advance.

Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Conferencing made easy and fun

Kommentare: I use this to just jump on a call and screenshare with clients. It's very easy and pleasant.

UberConference is super easy to use and it doesn't require people to download software or add extensions etc to their browsers. Also, they haven't bothered me with marketing emails. The choice of hold music is awesome; UberConference puts the fun back in conference calls! Excellent audio quality and doesn't eat memory.

Nothing. I love it. An option to use video would be great...even on a pay-per-use model.

Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A phenomenally simple and efficient call conferencing tool

Kommentare: It is a very beautifully designed highly efficient piece of software built solely for the purpose of audio conferencing, and screensharing. As there is no option of video, it directly results in a very high quality high definition crisp and clear voice, and outstanding picture quality while screensharing. I would highly recommend the paid/free versions to any team wanting to boost productivity. This application will enable you to work from home, and give you the feeling of working in an office. The customer service is also phenomenally good.
Have been using this for over an year now, and rarely had any issues with it.

I think this is the first no nonsense conference software I and my team have ever used and is among the only one to work beautifully and is designed for the purpose of offices. Google Meet and Google Hangouts were a nightmare especially when it came to screenshare, and took the life out of us try to connect and getting to put together a meeting. Zoom and skype were also similar nightmares to use on a daily basis, and that was when we discovered uberconference. The beauty of this software is you can simply click a link and join the conference call. It gives you the ability to dial in via phone, while viewing the screenshare via laptop. Or you can view and speak/listen via laptop. Screensharing is fantastic, there is no encroachment on the screen, and you get 100% screen space during sharing. It is extrememly helpful for remote teams when debugging code. It is free to use for upto 10-11 people per call. Any person can mute anybody else. This is a heavenly feature as you will no longer be at the mercy of some person with a noisy connection who is unconscious of all the noise and feedback that He/she is generating. Once you start using it, you will never go back to any other tool out there. Everybody in my company uses this and this alone.

Not a con, but sometimes while connecting via laptop, the audio options drop down tab[which contain connect via phone/computer] does not appear, so you are technically present on the conference but can neither speak nor screenshare. It happens rarely but when it does, it is kind of annoying. 2. The screenshare option is not supported on firefox browsers. Chrome is mandatory when screensharing. However the shared screen can be viewed via any browser.

Dustin
CTO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

FANTASTIC core product, but beware the usability is alpha grade

Kommentare: My company is Skype heavy, including the now-unusable Skype hardware cameras (support for those has been discontinued to the point where they're literally bricks). There are lots of computer-to-computer video solutions so our core need was a solution to do video conferencing between large televisions in remote conference rooms. The need for high quality video and audio that works through a TV, preferably without a host computer, trumps everything else. HighFive does that with style, but note my Pros and Cons as they really matter.

1) Extremely low latency on video and audio. This is absolutely critical for meaningful communication. HF blows Skype out of the water, for example. 2) The Dolby audio device that comes with the Pro package is easily the best audio speaker I've ever used. This is literally the hardware that sealed the deal for us (see Cons, too). 3) Customer support is solid. Nice people, good response times, good answers to my very detailed questions.

1) UI is ridiculous and very buggy. This is alpha grade at best and very far from "it just works." 2) No way to start a room-to-room conference without a computer or phone at each end running a native app (no hardware remote/control). In theory there's a web interface coming soon, though. 3) Built-in audio from the HF camera device is awful. I would not buy anything but the Pro system for that reason alone. 4) No way to start a meeting "cold" where people join directly to a TV. One must first have a few awkward seconds of self-facing-camera then choose "move this meeting to my TV+HF camera." 5) We frequently have weird audio feedback issues on some computers. There are plenty of reasons why this might be happening but they *should* all be moot: get a web UI that can start a a meeting directly from the dedicated hardware (#4) and this would likely go away. 6) No conference controls for things like locking meetings (PIN codes), strict host controls (e.g. forcibly mute all other parties), and choice of screen sharing details (e.g. share just 1 window, not your whole screen).

Alley
CSO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Uber-everything

Kommentare: We use UC three to four times a week on average. We typically have 5 to 7 participants on the call. The screen share is an easy feature, and we use it frequently. I'm not sure if the ability to record is on there, as we have not used it. Setting up calendar time is quick and easy and integrates well.

We absolutely love uber conference. Its easy, time saving, FREE, and best of all the hold music is entertaining. It lightens up a conference call, and it is catchy. The features are easy to use and I love that it has all we need for our small operation. It really is great!

I'm not sure if there is a recording feature. It would be helpful if there was a walk me or walk through when you set it up. I don't think it has all the bells and whistles like InterCall (when you press *6 it tells you how many people are on the line). I wish it let you customize your profile and did not show your location when you were on the phone unless you told it to - if there were an option to say show number/face/image/or just location.

Mike
Sr. Director in USA
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfection...with one exception

Super easy to use with a short pin #, it's free, love seeing that you can see who joins the call and when

The ONLY knock I have, and it's quite frustrating, is the one second delay with people talking. It's not like chatting on the phone where it's real-time, because that delay causes people to interrupt each other unintentionally. With this being our main resource for our conference calls, we would absolutely love to see this fixed.

Sean
Sean
Sr. Product Manager in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable Web Conferencing

Kommentare: Uber Conference has allowed us to easily connect and communicate on an ongoing basis with our customer base. It provides a positive experience, that has proven easy for users of all skill level to master and feel comfortable with. I highly recommend!

Aside from the software having a modern, easy-to-use interface, I am most thrilled that Uber Conference has finally given me a way to conference will all of my clients without the hassle of asking folks to download browser add-ons or deal with firewall security blocks. At one time, our team was rotating conferencing software based on who our call was scheduled with, as different customers were presented with challenges either access through their company firewalls, or installing browser add-ons they did not have admin permissions to download. Uber Conference has simplified the hassle, and I have yet not experience an easy connection with anyone I've reached out to.

I do with Uber Conference had the option for recording the screen-share portion of the conference.... however that's what I get for relying on the FREE account! ;)

Nelson
Nelson
Sotfware Engenier in Mexiko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Unifies efficiency and communication in a quality team

Kommentare: A system that knows how to adapt to current times, it is a tool that is already quite well known and many organizations around the world know it since its versatility makes it one of the favorite alternatives for video call processes in the cloud, thanks to your system that even allows teamwork in the same place, screen sharing, recording videos or calls that can be made from wherever you are

Something that I really like about this tool is how quickly it can be implemented in the company, this is because it has a simple registration, and its audio quality is excellent, talking about calls is talking about mobility and this tool knows very well that alternative systems are needed to communicate if they are not in the workplace

It is a tool that does not usually have major drawbacks and if they do have them, they have constant advice, so there are no negative characteristics of it.

Dillon
Advisor Development Team in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

IT CROWD - "High Five"

Kommentare: Highfivehelps us to connect with a lot of our remote colleagues and provides face to face interaction and screen sharing capability. Our department is split across to offices one on each coast, and it's easy to start feeling disconnected/independent from each other. High five is used to help bridge that gap giving us the ability to easily have a joint team meeting between the two offices in our respective conference rooms. Its use of screen sharing helps us in being able to provide an easy way to quickly walk through powerpoint presentations or even show the team how to accomplish a particular workflow.

Highfive is great for connecting with remote colleagues and providing face to face interaction and screen sharing capability. Perfect for companies with multiple offices, or employees out in the field. It's useful even if you don't have remote reps. High Five's screen sharing capabilities provide an easy way to quickly walk through powerpoint presentations or even show the team how to accomplish a particular workflow. Lastly, High five is great for Rick-Rolling your co-workers in other rooms when they least expect it.

1. Getting Rick-Rolled by your co-workers... 2. High five can at times lag, or run slowly if you or one of the participants in the meeting has slow internet.

Brian
Brian
Senior Account Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Loud and Clear

Kommentare: Easy Screen Share/Conference Calling

Easy, lightweight, conference calls. My biggest pet peave with some of the competitors is put to rest with UberConference. Everything is done in a browser window, there is a very small extension installed, and it only takes seconds to get up and going. Our team uses 3 different lines in order to manage all of our calls. We rarely have issues like we used to with the competitors (bad call and screen share quality, downloading extenions every day, etc). Even some of our customers have startd using it as their go-to platform.

The one thing I would improve is the ability to go full screen with a screen share. We use a big tv in our conference room and the screen share never fills up the whole screen.

Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Works, but constant hiccups

Kommentare: We have both the hardware system and the software. I use it for videocalling user research participants, holding job interviews with remote candidates, and calling colleagues when working from home. Sometime I also use it to display my presentation on the screen. It's ok when used internally.

It hosts the recording in their cloud, so it doesn't take up your space, and it holds it for 1 year. Has most features that you need for a typical video conferencing software for business use.

- It doesn't do well when 100 people join. - When I invite people outside the company to join, they struggle to figure out how to connect if they aren't used to videoconferencing systems - instructions are lacking, it's frustrating. - The room system always displays the view super zoomed-out, and makes it look like we're a lot further than we are. So the other participants can feel a lot more disconnected and not be able to read the mood. Particularly with interviews, it's a major drawback, cause it makes it harder to build rapport. - When using it with the hardware to display your presentation on the highfive screen, when in the same room with the participants, it could be made easier to setup correctly (e.g. you need to mute one microphone, but leave the other one on, etc). There always are problems. - When presenting something to the room via the Highfive-station, it updates the screen much more slowly than a connection via a cable. Frustrating.

Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

better than others!

Kommentare: it helps us keep connected and have virtual screen share troubleshooting or training calls

modern, easy to get into a call. Call quality is good and the service is affordable for what we receive. Love that calls are recorded

wish it integrated more with outlook. Sometimes difficult to get screen sharing started with all users. Annotation features would be great.

Felicia
Programs and Operations Manager in USA

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Representatives do not respond to questions.

The dashboard is easy to use. However, I wish I could call in with my computer. I tried contacting UberConference support about this but my issue remains unresolved and support seemed wholly uninterested in helping me.

I have been unable to sign in from my computer as a personal user. Even after I log out of my company account, every attempt I make to sign in/call in/log in with an email address NOT associated with the company account fails. I am simply taken back to the UberConference home page. A representative said that it is because I was trying to sign in with my company account-associated email, which I have NOT been doing. S/he also said that if I have an email address associated with our company account, I would not be able to start another account with the same email address. This is also NOT true. I was able to start another account using the exact same email address. These two instances of being given false information leads me to believe that the customer service representatives have NO IDEA what they are talking about. I have also been having a technical issue where my microphone passes the call test but is unrecognized during an actual call. The representative I was corresponding with about this issue STOPPED responding to me one week ago, WITHOUT resolving the issue! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Nicole
co founder in USA
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better solutions available!

Kommentare: Overall we need to find a more reliable, better solution for our business! We plan to make this a priority this quarter.

We used Dialpad Meetings when it was Uber Conference. There were way fewer glitches before it joined the Dialpad family of products!

The service is inconsistent and glitchy. We spend too much time troubleshooting when we should be meeting.

Lee
Sr. Research Manager in USA
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not as good as Zoom

Kommentare: Used to use UberConference and work with its limitations (mainly the lack of efficiency when talking to international clients), but switch to Zoom which blows UC out of the water in terms of ease of used. I didn't know what I was missing until I checked out Zoom.

Free system. Good screen-sharing capabilities. Effective for calls in the US

Terrible for international calls - hard to set up and know your important clients will be able to reach you. I also thought it was super tacky to be advertising Potbelly Sandwich Company on the hold music before a call starts.

Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool overall

Kommentare: Overall, UberConference is a very effective conferencing tool. It has a lot of useful features, and is easy to use in general. The price point is reasonable, and it's easy for our clients to use which is always a big factor for us. We certainly recommend this tool for any professional and/or company.

Probably the best feature about UberConference is that you can choose the music you and your guests hear as you wait for a conference to start! That's a really neat feature that more conferencing products should use. It makes work meetings start off on a fun note, and it's certainly more bearable than elevator "muzak".

UberConference is great overall, but truthfully, it's not our first choice. Our company uses several different conferencing systems (we have a lot of external meetings and need a variety of options for our clients), and UberConference is probably the 3rd most selected tool, both internally and externally when we ask for our clients' preference.

Karen
USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Constant bugs and quality issues

Kommentare: Used to be my go-to service for work conferences with Fortune 100 to individual clients. Intuitive UI, high quality voice and visual, really a gem. Now, trash fire and evil customer support.

When this service first launched, it had great stability and fantastic user experience. Now it is a trash fire, and worse, customer service is horrible--doesn't listen, shoves article text to you that does not address the issue, not helpful, not even nice.

Doesn't work any more. Bugs that make it unusable and unreliable. Skype, Zoom, Hangouts, anything is better than this service now.