Filtern nach:

Über Abacus

Unternehmensarchitektursoftware, mit der du ein visuelles Modell deiner Unternehmensdaten erstellen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Abacus

Daniel B.
Landschaftsarchitekt
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2020

"Zu kompliziert und komplex"

Vorteile: Integration Zeiterfassung, Personalwesen

Nachteile: Sehr kompliziert und unübersichtlich. Dokumenteablage nicht bedienerfreundlich. Lange Einarbeitungszeit. Support ist untereinander nicht abgestimmt. Keine Kulanz. APP ist nicht selbsterklärend und für Bauhandwerker zu kompliziert

• Bewertet am 10.9.2020
Vice President, Client Success
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.10.2019

"Easy to use!"

Kommentare: It did what it was supposed to do and made the review of my team's expenses and entering my own expenses painless.

Vorteile: I never had any issues with Abacus. I found it extremely easy to use to upload my expenses. It was very straightforward and I would highly recommend it.

Nachteile: The odd time it was hard to upload pictures. I couldn't drag and drop the image. That was very minor.

• Bewertet am 24.10.2019
Ryan T.
Project Management
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2018

"A Review for Abacus."

Kommentare: Overall Abacus is a great, intuitive experience. The support team is quick and the software is regularly updated to remove potential bugs. Avolution has made themselves available to our employees and helps to accommodate us. Ease of use is key with this program. A very helpful tool in our firm of 150 people.

Vorteile: I like that I can personalize the meta models in order to assist in honing in on specific areas of interest. Customizing these models helps with eliminating mess but also provides for internal growth a company or employee duties develop. I got a lot out of the idea of Abacus' ability to integrate with external software designed by other parties. Easily printable Excel sheets were highly beneficial. Abacus intel is top-notch as far as a data tool for analytics.

Nachteile: For firms that incorporate Legacy toolsets ie: fragmented toolsets, Abacus might be better off if it were to achieve high standard connection as far as integration modeling tools. It might also help if Abacus entailed a higher level of diagram producing aspects. Online training would also be great.

• Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Bruce B.
Account executive

"Abacus"

Vorteile: Favorite part is the mobile app being able to take pics on fly while traveling. Saves a ton of time when you make it back to the office.

Nachteile: Some options are confusing but that could be on the company set up.

John G.
Media Planner
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2020

"A Good Tool to help organize expenses"

Kommentare: Abacus is helping us keep organized with our expenses. We have several vendors charging expenses to our corporate account and Abacus helps us verify only approved expenses are getting charged.

Vorteile: It makes it easy to track and approve the expenses charged to our company credit card. I love the upload receipt feature so everything is easily accessible in one place. The email reminders keep me on track with response to charges; to approve or reject expenses.

Nachteile: I have not found any bad features yet. You are allowed to approve expense charges without a receipt which I do not like but we do not allow that feature.

• Bewertet am 11.5.2020
Kaz K.
Account Executive
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2020

"Well organized and easy to use"

Kommentare: Overall I am happy with the app and the ease of use. It doesn’t take long to enter expenses and the organization of it is great.

Vorteile: As I submit expenses or spending it keeps it organized and is easy to see what has been submitted and when it was submitted so I never forget if something was submitted or not.

Nachteile: It is a little annoying when it doesn’t recognize the merchant that I am entering especially if it is a frequently used merchant. I then have to go in and manually enter the business myself.

Nate J.
Account Executive
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2020

"Mobile App is Convenient and Easy to Use"

Vorteile: Quick submission of expenses through the mobile app allows for quick reimbursements.

Nachteile: Would be nice if the pictures of receipts entered would be scanned and auto fill amounts and uber details.