Über System100

Cloudbasierte Lösung für die Systematisierung kleiner Unternehmen mit BPM, CRM, Auftragsverfolgung und -planung, Zeiterfassung, Qualitätsmanagement und CAPA

Erfahre mehr über System100

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie System100 bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Mindy B.
Mindy B.
Owner & Chief Experience Officer in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

This was exactly the right product to streamline my processes.

The software is great, but the responsiveness of the support team is a definite differentiator. How many times have you bought software and then felt like you were left floundering to figure it out? That won't happen with System 100, they are committed to your success, which is rare and refreshing.

I would love to see more sales tracking options integrated to the software, but CRM software is abundant and product like System100 is essential to running my small business, so this is not a deal breaker for me.

Robert B.
Sexton in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

In my 49 years of computer software, System100 is the most amazing business solution I have used

Kommentare: As a Sexton, I could never feel comfortable about taking vacation time. Without System100, I was uncomfortable about taking time off or vacation without preparing a volunteer what to do and where to find things they would need to do the job properly. With System100, that fear was eliminated and I could relax knowing that instructions were at their fingertips!

Since I retired from the Computer Industry and having watched Philip Beyer develop System 100, I recommended to my church that we implement his system. As you may know, most churches are run by volunteers and revolving committees. Without an operation manual and electronically stored available records, chaos is what you live with. We used System100 at our large Church, for tracking Maintenance and Repairs. We also used the Daily Routine Checklist system for staff, along with other control checklists. Ebiz Products has always given us great customer service and support. I highly recommend System100 for any business wanting systems for organization without chaos .

James G.

System100 works so I can work on the business and not in the business

To run a successful business and enable it to grow, you must know how to play your strengths. But as time passes, it is important to make the necessary transitions to begin working on your business instead of in it. I was looking for an affordable cloud base small manufacturing software so I could not only streamline my business growth, cut inefficiency, and improve productivity but one that I could also take with me where ever I go. I remember having a business lunch meeting and was asked Hows business? I pulled out my iPhone and pulled up System100 to show what each employee was working on. It showed how long they been on that task and how long before they should be done. It was then I realized I dont have to be there every business hour because it reduce chaos and it was what was needed to automate workflow.

Employees are with the company to make the company money. So, the only cons are when an employee doesn't use it actually use it correctly. But then again there is a system set up for that too!