Easy to use, works well for us!

Bewertet am 23.10.2017
Bart G.
Key Account Manager, COO, Zaakvoerder

Vorteile: Easy to place mailing lists online. Please note that lists are not available immediately. The breakdown into different categories also makes it possible for customers to be contained and clear.

Nachteile: Some providers (e.g., MailChimp) do not find it sufficient that Bounceless's email addresses have been screened and still make it difficult for certain addresses. Be critical and be carefull.

Easy to use

Cal T.
Founder and CEO
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm not in trouble with the email world for bounces.

Vorteile: It tells me exactly what email is not found and stops me from sending emails to "dead" accounts. Our business does not want to be associated with bounces and since we send so many emails this program protects us.

Nachteile: The only con I can think of is that Bounceless.io doesn't refresh my coffee when I'm low - but then again, neither does any other software.

Great experience! Would use again.

Freelance Marketing & Sales Professional

Kommentare: Cleaned my database!

Vorteile: I looked at quite a few email verification services before settling on Bounceless.io. I ran a list of about 45,000 contacts through and have been pretty happy with the results. I target sections of this list on a daily basis and end up with 0%-8% bounce rate (after having run through Bounceless). The price is about the best out there. The interface is pretty straightforward and easy to use.

Nachteile: After running my list through the service, any "bounces" are labelled with about a dozen different reasons why they are bad. Good ones are labelled "okay". There is a large section labelled "okay for all" and I'm still not really certain what that means. The descriptions of bounce categories could use a revamp....at the end of the day I just want to know should I keep in my database or not.

Awesome, easy to use software.

Bewertet am 20.10.2017
Ryan W.
Data Analyst

Kommentare: A cheap and easy way to verify emails that we could possibly send out to clients.

Vorteile: The ease of use and competitive pricing are some of the things I love about this product. It's beautifully designed.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, support can take up to 24 hours to respond, which can be a problem when you need a problem fixed immediately.

Great and gave me desired results which helped to improve my emailing reputation.

Bewertet am 22.10.2017
Chris K.

Vorteile: Detailed statistics to help you know what is wrong and right about your email list. Feedback time is excellently short which is a great plus for quick decision making in my emailing work.

Nachteile: The trial run has too few credits and that means a low representation of my list of over 10,000 emails.

Easy to use + nice to look at

Bewertet am 20.10.2017
Marketing Communications Manager
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Clean list that worked in Mail Chimp.

Vorteile: Separates list items into good categories
Results are easily downloadable
Lists worked in Mail Chimp after being cleaned

Nachteile: It was a little slow: a list of 700 took about 20 minutes. The CSV list of results didn't split into columns for some reason.

Terrible Experience

Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Program and Marketing Director

Vorteile: Nothing. It did not work and customer service was useless. (but our charity could give 4 under-privileged people life-long healthcare with that ammount).

Nachteile: It was not able to successfully scrub my email marketing list (and even flagged my work email as inactive, its not). When I asked customer service to help or refund me and they couldn't do either. Also, who scams a nonprofit?

The customer support was available from the minute zero, and the product works as a charm

Professor in Charge of Assistants Professorss (JTP) at Studio Design III
Hochschulbildung

Vorteile: The easy of use, I uploaded my contacts database and few moments later I had all the information needed to clean/purge my list

Great design, simple, fair price.

Mark C.
Marketing

Vorteile: It's very easy to use and the website looks great. I had an issue with my mailing list and found Bounceless very informative as to what the problem could be. I love the credit system, as you pay for a set amount of verifications - it's not per list.

Smooth tool for Email verification

Bewertet am 18.10.2017
Hans E.
Tech
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very reliable mail check

Vorteile: Excellent option, the credits are stored and are ready to be used, you are not subject to a monthly subscription.

Nachteile: Lack of Customization, there should be a preconfiguration before processing the mails,
the final file is a bit rough.

useful

Daniel I.
Chief of Marketing

Vorteile: exactly what I was looking for. The practicability of the web was useful to get whta I was looking for in shot steps. I upload the email database quickly and received the response at my email that it was ready checked.

it was really nice experience , really loved their service

Bewertet am 18.10.2017
Siraj T.
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I got my email list checked so i could send my mails.

Vorteile: i liked the whole interface of the site and setups , they have most of the felicities i wanted , i am very happy