Über Bitbucket

Bitbucket ist mehr als nur Git-Code-Management. In Bitbucket können Teams Projekte planen, Code bearbeiten, testen und bereitstellen.

Erfahre mehr über Bitbucket

The overall interface of the platform is really awesome and it provides various integrations with JIRA and other tools as it belongs to the same Atlassian community.

I dislike with bit bucket that it is complicated to rollback or delete changes once they are pushed to a repository.

Bewertungen zu Bitbucket

Bitbucket hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.327 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bitbucket bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.327)

Til
Infrastructure Administrator in Deutschland
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfektes Zusammenspiel der Atlassian Produkte

Wenn man bereits Jira oder Confluence nutzt, ist Bitbucket die perfekte Ergänzung dazu. Man kann die Repositorys direkt Verknüpfen und Tickets dazu pflegen. Eine perfekte Ergänzung, wenn man im Unternehmen viel eigenen Code verwalten muss.

Es gibt keine direkten Nachteile zu Bitbucket.

Tomás
Tomás
Senior Software Developer in Kanada
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

An alternative for the Atlassian environment

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It was very easy to set up. I had the chance to propose this tool to my development team, and it helps and gets to its full potential if you are using other Atlassian tools.

What I liked the most about using Bitbucket was the possibility of interconnecting everything from JIRA and Confluence directly and seamlessly to my repositories. This helped my team not only to save time but also to keep track of everything happening around our development cycle in a way that felt natural.

The interface tries to differentiate from GitHub a lot, and sometimes it feels it is not something you need to innovate into; some things are just the way they are. I found the project->repository structure confusing, and navigating through them wasn't easy.

Enrique
Enrique
CEO in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An application that has all the support and integration with Atlassian

Kommentare: I remember that I started with Bitbucket because to start with repositories, it offered me more than the others at zero cost.Then, after starting to work more intensely and manage projects, I opted for the Atlassian suite. I had already been using Trello for a long time and in another company I used Jira for incidents, and I also felt comfortable with these applications, so that I didn't change.

Probably the integration with the complete Atlassian suite is what attracts me the most, working with Jira, Trello, Confluence and being able to solve problems from a support or customer service common to all these applications, greatly influences the decision to work with Bitbucket.

Well, there are two clear competitors that take the majority of the repositories, but they are not mutually exclusive, you can use another of them, perhaps better in some aspects, while still taking advantage of the integration with the other applications.

Archit
Software Engineer - II in Indien
E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy integration with JIRA but not as good as Github

Kommentare: Only able to work with basic version control but would like to see more improvements in the future.

I like the auto-tagging of JIRA issues with code commits on PR. The bare minimum requirement for a functional version-control system is fulfilled.

Github has started supporting multi-line commenting on PRs. I don't think I can find any dev who won't like this feature. It also has a colorful README rendering along with build and test coverage tags. I don't care much about README renders but am out-of-the-box CI integration with Jenkins can help in outputting data about many useful tags like code test coverage, code standards, reference available or even licensing. There are many extensions built around Github to augment the experience, one in particular that I like, called OctoLinker, has the ability to link the imports with original source code repository. This could be a useful feature in source code view.

Tom
Support Executive in UK
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Another excellent product from Atlassian

Bitbucket is awesome for developers and teams alike! One big plus is its support for Git repositories, making it super easy to manage code changes and collaborate effectively. With Bitbucket, you can branch out and experiment without worrying about messing up the main code, thanks to its nifty branching and merging features. Plus, it plays well with other tools like Jira and Trello, making project management a breeze. And hey, security is important too, and Bitbucket's got you covered with customizable access controls. It's basically a go-to platform for keeping your code organized, your team on track, and your projects running smoothly.

The Atlassian suite can be expensive if you aren't using the free versions.

Jessica
Jessica
Technical Program Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Git Integration for Jira!

Kommentare: It's been very easy going. I have more experience with GitHub, GitLab etc and BitBucket has been great.

It's in the Atlassian family, and as a Product Development leader already deeply immersed in mostly Atlassian products this has been a game changer. It's very user friendly, and not overwhelming to get new folks onboarded. It's clean and easy.

I wish we could have more permissions for structure with our developers. We do have the premium version which is absolutely fairly priced, I just wish it had a bit more control. Haha, but this could just be my opinion.

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Atlassian Suite - Bitbucket

It is similar to Jira Attlasian, however better in terms of ticket management.

Two similar products from the same product company. I use Jira, Bitbucket and Fisheye. They all look similar.

Ram
software engineer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bitbucket is great but it has minor things I don't like

5,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Bitbucket works nicely with other Atlassian tools like Jira and Confluence. Makes managing projects and CI/CD easier. It has built-in tools for code reviews, like inline comments and pull requests.

Bitbucket is sometimes slow in performance such s slow loading of pages. There are no revert features of the built-in tools. code once committed cannot be rolled back.

Derrick
Senior software engineer in Frankreich
Programmentwicklung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Code Collaboration Simplified with Bitbucket

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It makes project management a breeze. For instance, I can easily create branches directly from my Jira issues, streamlining our workflow.

It can be slow at times, especially with large projects. Waiting for actions to finish can be frustrating.

Christian
Technical Lead in Frankreich

The Key to Seamless Development

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

When working on a new feature for our project, I created a pull request on Bitbucket. My team members were able to review the changes, leave comments directly on the code, and suggest improvements. This streamlined our collaboration process and ensured that the final code was of the highest quality before merging it into the main branch.

Its occasional slowness in loading larger repositories and navigating between branches.

Allyson
Technical lead in Deutschland

Code Control Reimagined

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like how Bitbucket works with Jira. For example, making a new branch in Bitbucket creates a task in Jira. It helps us work smoother and stay organized.

I find Bitbucket can be slow at times, especially with large repositories. Also, some features could be more user-friendly.

Ben
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Much better than github

Kommentare: I love Bitbucket. It has always provided a more intuitive and easy to use experience. I highly recommend it.

The web-based app is fantastic. It has a great UX, its easy to use, and it just looks nice. My favorite feature is the side-by-side comparison for diff comparisons. Whenever you have code with particularly long lines, the traditional word wrap comparison becomes virtually unusable. But Bitbucket has a really nice side-by-side comparison that allows you to scroll horizontally. It is indispensable. It also integrates with Jira really nicely. Whenever you name a branch after a Jira issue, you get a really handly link in Bitbucket that will display the Jira issue card in modal. Lastly, Bitbucket has better prices for private repos (especially for smaller teams).

Not a strong mobile presence (albeit, there are few cases where you really need to be able to interact with yoru code repos from a mobile device, but it does come up from time to time)

Chirag
CITO in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy version control with BitBucket if you use Jira

Kommentare: Overall, BitBucket has served us really well as we use it daily for Git version control, Pull Requests and Code Review. It's integration with Jira makes our workflow very easy and transparent, which reduces expenses in doing discoveries.

BitBucket's integration with Jira is spectacular. I can go to BitBucket commit and see what problem it was solving since it has a Jira link. BitBucket branches can be created right from Jira as well. Jira also shows all commits. This makes information gathering easy and code review pleasant.

BitBucket has more downtimes that I like. In 2020, there were 2 downtimes within a gap of a month. This is the only thing that bothered us about BitBucket.

Simone
Web developer in Italien

Our Git and CI/CD environment of choice

Kommentare: Bitbucket is in charge of most of our Git repositories, and we barely had a problem in 10 years. Recommended.

The product is quite easy to use, tough user and project management on different projects can be a little confusing. Widely used and integrated with a lot of external services. I especially liked the seamless integration with Vercel to publish NexstJs projects without any problem - usually quite hard to configure. Free tier gives you a lot of space and options, nobody else does.

Account management could be improved. The border between free tier and payment version is not always easy to understand.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Simple SCM Tool

Kommentare: Overall Bitbucket is good, earlier I used to perform all my changes in code using Bitbucket only. The best part is Bitbucket allows to integrate with JIRA and confluence so that we can easily track the progress of work.if you are a beginner I would really suggest you to go through with Bitbucket without a single thought. Bitbucket is only a source code management tool but GitHub performs as source code management as well as CI tool so for experienced person/user, Bitbucket will not do everything. I used Bitbucket more than 2 years and I can say my overall experience is good with Bitbucket, its up to users what features they want accordingly they can choose.

Bitbucket is a good version control system, one can easily create branches, delete branches, commit code, merge code and many more. For a beginner it's a good tool to learn about git and to do practice. The advantage of Bitbucket is you can integrate it with project management tools such as JIRA, also you integrate Bitbucket with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins that is the most likeable feature of Bitbucket. Bitbucket is free for single user, so one can do practice easily during learning phase.

Prices are bit high for paid version, Bitbucket provide free version to only <=5 employees, for companies with more than five employees Bitbucket does not provide free service. Also Bitbucket features are outdated as compare to GitHub, GitHub provides lot of extra features as compare to Bitbucket. Sometimes while switching from one section to other Bitbucket was slow.

Tulga
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We use Bitbucket for our small team

Kommentare: First of all we keep track of over 100 project source codes with bitbucket, it has no limit. WIth two teams of 5 developers, we are using bitbucket for free with all the features we need. It does it's job good enough.

First of all it is free for small team. For bigger teams it has really reasonable prize. I personally love and prefer Atlassian's products such as Bitbucket, Trello. The Atlassian team behind the product continuously improves their products. Since I started using Bitbucket 5 years ago, they added many features. It has no limitation and pretty good integration with trello, jira and other project management products.

Fortunately, during the last 5 years we didn't face any difficulties using Bitbucket. It works pretty well with my team. But keep-in mind that free version is only for 5 developers for a team.

Thomas
Director in Hongkong
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, great product!

Kommentare: Overall, it is great. Also very suitable for business use due to its reasonable pricing schema and the performance of the product itself.

Overall very good product. All features of GIT are nicely implemented, haven't had much issues with it. Also, the pricing is based on users, not based on repository count like Github. So the prices are very fair, especially when you have a lot of repositories (for web design agencies like us).

One thing I'm not too happy about is its inability to reopen a declined Pull Request. I do not see any reason it cannot do that. An issue was raised and discussed (Bitbucket Issue #4954), and was not resolved. Another thing I didn't like was that there was once Bitbucket was hacked, and one of our repositories (lucky it wasn't a very important one) was hacked and I had to speak with a Bitbucket rep to restore our data. Took a day or two on that.

Oussama
Founder & Game Designer in Marokko
Computerspiele, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Version Control System

Kommentare: I have been using Bitbucket for a few months now and have been very satisfied with its performance. The version control system is incredibly easy to use and I appreciate the ability to customize my workspace. The pricing is a bit expensive, but overall I'm very happy with the product.

Bitbucket is an incredible version control system that makes it incredibly easy to collaborate on code and manage projects. It allows me to easily track changes, store files, and work with others on the same project. The user interface is intuitive and I appreciate the ability to customize my workspace to fit my needs.

The pricing for Bitbucket can be a bit expensive for smaller projects. Additionally, some of the features can be a bit confusing to use at first.

Rishad
IT Manager in Bahrain
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best version control tool

Kommentare: We're using Bitbucket for more than 8 years. We selected bitbucket because it has free plans and supports private repo with the free plans. Once the company started growing, we purchased paid plan because it has additional features like rule & permission settings. It is very important with a larger team.
Another important thing we liked is the integration with Jira. Software tester can report issues to Jira, and the development team can create a new branch for fixing/creating issues/features.

Easy to integrate with existing projects. Because it is based on the git version control system. So no bitbucket-specific tool is required. This makes it easier to set up a development system.

Sometimes, we experienced issues when creating PR. This is usually due to their server issue. But they inform the status by mail (if we subscribed)

Gabriel
Engineering Lead in Brasilien
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It could lead the segment if it was cheaper

Kommentare: It was. great at first, but unfortunately it could not kept me as user since the price was not worth the features it had

- Simple to setup - JIRA integration: this could be really useful if you use JIRA as project management software. You can enable hooks between both projects, can easily access pull requests within cards, can post commentaries on issues using Bitbucket... - It has default reviewers for repositories, which help code quality - It had bit bucket pipelines as a pioneer on the industry and worked really well

- UI not so intuitive and sometimes not so simple - Kind of laggy sometimes - Lack of a better review process with more collaborative tools - Lack of a bigger community

Usman
Usman
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, automation docs could be better

Kommentare: Once you get the hang of Bitbucket, it is easy to use and a very good visualizing tool for what you are doing with your repositories.

Bitbucket has a good UI and is very good for most of the repository related tasks. It has JIRA integration, so if you put your JIRA ticket numbers in the commit message, Bitbucket will link the pull requests into JIRA. This makes it very easy to access commits and the associated JIRA tickets from bitbucket itself, and vice versa. It has good branch visualization tools. It lets you select branches from a drop down and compare them with other source barnches. The diff visualizer is pretty good too. It even has good graphical icons to show which branches have been merged/rebased where. You can use command line git to manage repos as well. With their REST APIs it is possible to create repositories from the command line, which is very useful in cases where you have to do the tedious task of creating hundreds of repositories very similar to one another.

I was unable to find documentation on their APIs to set group and permissions access restrictions from the command line. This was required because we needed to create 100s of repos and allow our users to access them. Because we could not find API documentation easily and were in a time crunch, we had to have developers spend several days manually granting permissions using the web-console. Bitbucket should have these APIs clearly visible and documented.

Ava
Ava
Software Development Engineer in USA
Rundfunk, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

An ideal tool to host, create, test and deploy code quickly and securely.

Kommentare: As a software developer, having access to this tool gives me the advantage of hosting my code or that of my team in a solution that allows version control and the ability to work from secure repositories, but also makes it possible to create branches and make changes to the code without having to affect the original version, so if you need to go back we can do it without having to start from scratch, also through Bitbucket we can also keep track of the workflow, carry out teamwork in a organized and safe because we are the ones who decide who to give access to the code or not, all these benefits help us to guarantee the delivery of clean codes to our clients.

I love Bitbucket because it is a solution with a clean and friendly interface, that is, its interface is intuitive so that any user can use it without problems. Bitbucket facilitates the administration of the repositories, since it allows its centralization, it also makes it possible to fork it or create branches, creating branches gives us the advantage of being able to make changes to our project without the need to affect the original code, it even makes it possible to code merge, so different team members can work on different parts and then the team can come together once compatibility has been verified and of course if changes or bug fixes are required so that the final result be a clean code. This tool is not only ideal for version control but also gives us the advantage of having a space where it is possible to plan projects, create them, collaborate on them through a number of members that adjust to our needs through public or private repositories and even test and implement, so it contains all the necessary functions for the development of software or applications efficiently. It also makes it possible to assign projects and divide them into several teams, thus being able to manage different projects from one place.

One of the things that we like about this efficient software is that its number of members is somewhat limited, that is, it allows access to 5 members, but if the number of members necessary to carry out a project is greater, it will be necessary to pay for the rest, this can make access for students or small businesses a bit limited due to its costs, another drawback that I have noticed is that during a code review there is no quick visualization of the project and this can make this process take longer than expected, it would be ideal if this function could be optimized and speed up.

Valerio
Director in Dominikanische Republik
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best way to manage git repositories for businesses

Kommentare: It allowed us to organize the work of our development team, dividing each task into a different branch. Our development team was able to work with GIT in a more intuitive way. The breakthrough curve for new employees also drastically decreased allowing them to adapt to our workflow more efficiently.

One of the strengths of Bitbucket is its ease of use and its great integration with the Atlassian environment. In our company we integrated it with the JIRA incident handler and it worked very well. With Bitbucket you can configure the permissions of each team member, this is of great help so that only authorized people can modify the most important branches of the project. It is also very easy to adapt the software to the company workflow. By integrating it with JIRA, we can create a branch for each issue that must be handled by our development team. At the end of an incident you can create a "pull request" so that other team members can review the job. It is an essential software for us and we recommend it extensively.

Although it sounds hard to believe, our team has not found a single negative point for Bitbucket. So far it has proved to work according to our expectations. Perhaps we could say that for very large teams the costs rise very fast, so in some cases this can be considered as something negative.

Diego
CTO in Spanien

The best native Git tool

Bitbucket is more flexible than other tools Bitbucket has better pricing than most of the other solutions available Powerful Jira integration.

User management is not as good as it should.

Timothy
Timothy
Software Engineer in UK
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good for source code management and CI

Reliable, helpful, private repos are good even on free tier! CI a lot to offer.

CI onboarding was very difficult. Had multiple issues with git submodules and building Android projects.