Über Bitbucket

Kodieren, verwalten, CI / CD, kollaborieren – Bitbucket ist die Git-Lösung für Profi-Teams

Erfahre mehr über Bitbucket

The overall interface of the platform is really awesome and it provides various integrations with JIRA and other tools as it belongs to the same Atlassian community.

I dislike with bit bucket that it is complicated to rollback or delete changes once they are pushed to a repository.

Bewertungen zu Bitbucket

Bitbucket hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.318 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bitbucket bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.318)

Til
Infrastructure Administrator in Deutschland
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfektes Zusammenspiel der Atlassian Produkte

Wenn man bereits Jira oder Confluence nutzt, ist Bitbucket die perfekte Ergänzung dazu. Man kann die Repositorys direkt Verknüpfen und Tickets dazu pflegen. Eine perfekte Ergänzung, wenn man im Unternehmen viel eigenen Code verwalten muss.

Es gibt keine direkten Nachteile zu Bitbucket.

Dawit
Dawit
Senior Web Developer in Äthiopien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Enhancing Code Quality and Collaboration: Bitbucket as the Ultimate Source Control Solution

Kommentare: my overall experience with the platform has been highly positive. Bitbucket has effectively addressed several business problems and provided valuable benefits for our development team. Bitbucket has significantly improved our code collaboration process.Bitbucket has become an integral part of our development workflow, enabling us to deliver high-quality software efficiently

there are several aspects of Bitbucket that I found particularly impressive and impactful. Firstly, what I liked most about Bitbucket was its seamless integration with our development workflow. The ability to create and manage repositories, branches, and pull requests directly within Bitbucket simplified our code collaboration process significantly.One of the most impactful features of Bitbucket was its robust version control system. The ability to track changes, revert to previous versions, and compare different branches made it easy for us to manage our codebase effectivelyThe integration of Bitbucket with our existing business infrastructure was relatively straightforward. Overall, Bitbucket proved to be an invaluable tool for our web development projects.

While Bitbucket has been an invaluable tool for our web development projects, there were a few aspects that could be improved uponwe occasionally encountered difficulties when configuring complex CI/CD pipelines within Bitbucket. While the basic configuration was straightforward, more intricate setups or customizations required additional effort and expertiseOne aspect I found limiting was the lack of customization options for the user interface. Bitbucket's interface is functional, but it would be beneficial to have more flexibility in customizing the layout, color schemes, or overall visual appearance to suit individual preferences or align with specific branding requirementsIt's important to note that while these were the aspects we liked least about Bitbucket, they did not significantly hinder our overall experience with the platform

Enrique
Enrique
CEO in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An application that has all the support and integration with Atlassian

Kommentare: I remember that I started with Bitbucket because to start with repositories, it offered me more than the others at zero cost.Then, after starting to work more intensely and manage projects, I opted for the Atlassian suite. I had already been using Trello for a long time and in another company I used Jira for incidents, and I also felt comfortable with these applications, so that I didn't change.

Probably the integration with the complete Atlassian suite is what attracts me the most, working with Jira, Trello, Confluence and being able to solve problems from a support or customer service common to all these applications, greatly influences the decision to work with Bitbucket.

Well, there are two clear competitors that take the majority of the repositories, but they are not mutually exclusive, you can use another of them, perhaps better in some aspects, while still taking advantage of the integration with the other applications.

Bishal
Backend Developer in Nepal

Best Git tool to use for CI/CD

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I used Bitbucket because of its integration with Jira, which also provides easier source code management and easier version control to manage the CI/CD.

I think for its purpose and uses, I don't have anything that I didn't like about it.

Archit
Software Engineer - II in Indien
E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy integration with JIRA but not as good as Github

Kommentare: Only able to work with basic version control but would like to see more improvements in the future.

I like the auto-tagging of JIRA issues with code commits on PR. The bare minimum requirement for a functional version-control system is fulfilled.

Github has started supporting multi-line commenting on PRs. I don't think I can find any dev who won't like this feature. It also has a colorful README rendering along with build and test coverage tags. I don't care much about README renders but am out-of-the-box CI integration with Jenkins can help in outputting data about many useful tags like code test coverage, code standards, reference available or even licensing. There are many extensions built around Github to augment the experience, one in particular that I like, called OctoLinker, has the ability to link the imports with original source code repository. This could be a useful feature in source code view.

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Atlassian Suite - Bitbucket

It is similar to Jira Attlasian, however better in terms of ticket management.

Two similar products from the same product company. I use Jira, Bitbucket and Fisheye. They all look similar.

Adebayo
Software Engineer in Nigeria
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best Source Control Solutions

Kommentare: It's been an amazing experience since we started using bitbucket. We have switched to other Atlassian tools to enable better integration. This has really helped improved our software engineering process.

The features we love most about Bitbucket is it's intgeration with other tools especially Atlassian tools. We use other Atlassian tools and the tight integration just makes it easy for us track projects. Another feature we like is the CI/CD feature. It eliminated the need for use to deploy a seperate system for our CI/CD needs. This has reduced the amount of work need to setup and maintain a seperate tool.

Bitbucket has very great features that makes our job easy. However, the user interface for pull requests can be greatly improved upon. We also have issues when editing a YAML file for CI/CD using the online editor.

Muhammad
Muhammad
Web Developer in Ägypten
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The simplest source code control

A better integration with other Atlassian products as well as other products like Slack, the very useful pipeline feature that automates the building process, the simplest interface, private repositories even for free users.

To get the most and complete experience for this product is only if you have the Atlassian ecosystem, not so stable as GitHub, but this problem is not common, unable to archive repositories, the search needs a little bit improvement.

Jessica
Jessica
Technical Program Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Git Integration for Jira!

Kommentare: It's been very easy going. I have more experience with GitHub, GitLab etc and BitBucket has been great.

It's in the Atlassian family, and as a Product Development leader already deeply immersed in mostly Atlassian products this has been a game changer. It's very user friendly, and not overwhelming to get new folks onboarded. It's clean and easy.

I wish we could have more permissions for structure with our developers. We do have the premium version which is absolutely fairly priced, I just wish it had a bit more control. Haha, but this could just be my opinion.

Marek
Marek
Software Engineer in Tschechien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great option for self-hosted version control system

Working with Bitbucket is fairly straight forward and learning curve is pretty shallow. The most important part for our team was the self-hosted option for Bitbucket.

I enjoyed the UI and overall experience with GitHub a bit more, but I would not consider this a deciding factor when choosing appropriate version control system.

Sandeep
QA Analyst in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bitbucket for team using JIRA

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

the JIRA integration, linking with the tasks or stories. Failure tacking, risk analysis, continuous integration

it works great both the web and desktop instances

Ben
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Much better than github

Kommentare: I love Bitbucket. It has always provided a more intuitive and easy to use experience. I highly recommend it.

The web-based app is fantastic. It has a great UX, its easy to use, and it just looks nice. My favorite feature is the side-by-side comparison for diff comparisons. Whenever you have code with particularly long lines, the traditional word wrap comparison becomes virtually unusable. But Bitbucket has a really nice side-by-side comparison that allows you to scroll horizontally. It is indispensable. It also integrates with Jira really nicely. Whenever you name a branch after a Jira issue, you get a really handly link in Bitbucket that will display the Jira issue card in modal. Lastly, Bitbucket has better prices for private repos (especially for smaller teams).

Not a strong mobile presence (albeit, there are few cases where you really need to be able to interact with yoru code repos from a mobile device, but it does come up from time to time)

Chirag
CITO in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy version control with BitBucket if you use Jira

Kommentare: Overall, BitBucket has served us really well as we use it daily for Git version control, Pull Requests and Code Review. It's integration with Jira makes our workflow very easy and transparent, which reduces expenses in doing discoveries.

BitBucket's integration with Jira is spectacular. I can go to BitBucket commit and see what problem it was solving since it has a Jira link. BitBucket branches can be created right from Jira as well. Jira also shows all commits. This makes information gathering easy and code review pleasant.

BitBucket has more downtimes that I like. In 2020, there were 2 downtimes within a gap of a month. This is the only thing that bothered us about BitBucket.

Simone
Web developer in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our Git and CI/CD environment of choice

Kommentare: Bitbucket is in charge of most of our Git repositories, and we barely had a problem in 10 years. Recommended.

The product is quite easy to use, tough user and project management on different projects can be a little confusing. Widely used and integrated with a lot of external services. I especially liked the seamless integration with Vercel to publish NexstJs projects without any problem - usually quite hard to configure. Free tier gives you a lot of space and options, nobody else does.

Account management could be improved. The border between free tier and payment version is not always easy to understand.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Simple SCM Tool

Kommentare: Overall Bitbucket is good, earlier I used to perform all my changes in code using Bitbucket only. The best part is Bitbucket allows to integrate with JIRA and confluence so that we can easily track the progress of work.if you are a beginner I would really suggest you to go through with Bitbucket without a single thought. Bitbucket is only a source code management tool but GitHub performs as source code management as well as CI tool so for experienced person/user, Bitbucket will not do everything. I used Bitbucket more than 2 years and I can say my overall experience is good with Bitbucket, its up to users what features they want accordingly they can choose.

Bitbucket is a good version control system, one can easily create branches, delete branches, commit code, merge code and many more. For a beginner it's a good tool to learn about git and to do practice. The advantage of Bitbucket is you can integrate it with project management tools such as JIRA, also you integrate Bitbucket with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins that is the most likeable feature of Bitbucket. Bitbucket is free for single user, so one can do practice easily during learning phase.

Prices are bit high for paid version, Bitbucket provide free version to only <=5 employees, for companies with more than five employees Bitbucket does not provide free service. Also Bitbucket features are outdated as compare to GitHub, GitHub provides lot of extra features as compare to Bitbucket. Sometimes while switching from one section to other Bitbucket was slow.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Market leading product by Atlassian

Kommentare: Overall Bitbucket is a great platform for professional developers for personal and commercial use.

I have been using Bitbucket (personally and commercially) for couple of years and I'm really satisfied with the services and features that they offer. Letting free users create unlimited repos and allowing up to five users is a good way to go, which attracts more users. Pull requests helps to get code reviewed by experts and get them approve before it available for others and helps to maintain quality code leading to quality software. More useful features like Pipeline lets user to deploy/release more often.

As a market leader, pricing plans can be adjusted to attract more

Tulga
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We use Bitbucket for our small team

Kommentare: First of all we keep track of over 100 project source codes with bitbucket, it has no limit. WIth two teams of 5 developers, we are using bitbucket for free with all the features we need. It does it's job good enough.

First of all it is free for small team. For bigger teams it has really reasonable prize. I personally love and prefer Atlassian's products such as Bitbucket, Trello. The Atlassian team behind the product continuously improves their products. Since I started using Bitbucket 5 years ago, they added many features. It has no limitation and pretty good integration with trello, jira and other project management products.

Fortunately, during the last 5 years we didn't face any difficulties using Bitbucket. It works pretty well with my team. But keep-in mind that free version is only for 5 developers for a team.

Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bitbucket for all

Kommentare: Overall our experience has been great. The support is fast to respond to any issues we have or to address any down time concerns seen. Being an Atlassian product it integrates with JIRA which we use pretty seamlessly.

The thing I like most about bitbucket after using it for more than 5 years now is that it is constantly improving to keep up to industry standard. The cloud version if almost flawless in its execution and we have no real issues with the platform.

The thing I would change and like least about the software is the project aspect of it. We need project level permissions and it said it has been coming for years for the cloud version but is not here yet.

Unterhaltungselektronik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Straight forward

Kommentare: We needed an hassle free GIT cloud solutions that just works and that's what we've got with Bitbucket.

Intuitively and ease for settings and tweaking. When we have a new team member, 15 seconds are needed to add it and voila he's good to go. The projects itself are enough complicated so we don't need more complications from our tools.

Keep things and menus as simple and clean as possible. Power users will find a ways for their needs even if their menu are a little beep hidden / deeper than expected.

Gabriel
Engineering Lead in Brasilien
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It could lead the segment if it was cheaper

Kommentare: It was. great at first, but unfortunately it could not kept me as user since the price was not worth the features it had

- Simple to setup - JIRA integration: this could be really useful if you use JIRA as project management software. You can enable hooks between both projects, can easily access pull requests within cards, can post commentaries on issues using Bitbucket... - It has default reviewers for repositories, which help code quality - It had bit bucket pipelines as a pioneer on the industry and worked really well

- UI not so intuitive and sometimes not so simple - Kind of laggy sometimes - Lack of a better review process with more collaborative tools - Lack of a bigger community

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very good version control system by Atlassian

Kommentare: - Using Bitbucket is a wonderful experience especially if you desire to fully transition your tools to Atlassian suite. It is worth giving it a try since the workflow is simple and the functionality is also robust- I have tried using Bitbucket in managing the team's source code so I can also endorse and recommend Bitbucket for you to do the same tasks and more- I would also suggest if you integrate it to Sourcetree to maximize the functionalities of both when combined

- As this is created by Atlassian, I love the fact that you can do so much more under the Atlassian suite- Since the test management tool and the bug tracking tool that I have been using is made by Atlassian, Bitbucket can be seamlessly integrated to it -- especially Jira- The UI is very uniform to the Atlassian's design- Bitbucket is very minimalist and the functionality is pretty straightforward as well- The workflow is not so hard to understand so you can transition very easily if you have previously used other git software- Bitbucket can be integrated to Sourcetree which is another Git GUI brought by Atlassian

- The design of the UI is kind of intimidating when used for the first time, especially if you are used to components-rich and colorful git tool

Usman
Usman
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, automation docs could be better

Kommentare: Once you get the hang of Bitbucket, it is easy to use and a very good visualizing tool for what you are doing with your repositories.

Bitbucket has a good UI and is very good for most of the repository related tasks. It has JIRA integration, so if you put your JIRA ticket numbers in the commit message, Bitbucket will link the pull requests into JIRA. This makes it very easy to access commits and the associated JIRA tickets from bitbucket itself, and vice versa. It has good branch visualization tools. It lets you select branches from a drop down and compare them with other source barnches. The diff visualizer is pretty good too. It even has good graphical icons to show which branches have been merged/rebased where. You can use command line git to manage repos as well. With their REST APIs it is possible to create repositories from the command line, which is very useful in cases where you have to do the tedious task of creating hundreds of repositories very similar to one another.

I was unable to find documentation on their APIs to set group and permissions access restrictions from the command line. This was required because we needed to create 100s of repos and allow our users to access them. Because we could not find API documentation easily and were in a time crunch, we had to have developers spend several days manually granting permissions using the web-console. Bitbucket should have these APIs clearly visible and documented.

Shmuel
Director of Engineering in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Atlassian product

Kommentare: I like Bitbucket when used with other Atlassian products, the seamless integration makes it a great option for all stakeholders form engineering to business teams

Works well with other Atlassian products with add value for all stakeholders

There is nothing specific, some of the UI and features can be improved

Akshika
Akshika
Senior Java Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An excellent and highly recommended code management tool is Bitbucket

It gains power from the ability to integrate with other tools like Jenkins, Jira, and CodeSonar. If we encounter an issue with Bitbucket, we may quickly solve it by consulting its manual or the internet. Additionally, it contains helpful documentation that beginners may access and learn from. By limiting the number of users and granting certain user groups access to the repository, Bitbucket offers security by preventing unauthorized people from approving pull requests. Pull requests are easily produced and display the changes between two versions, making it easier to see what has been changed. The deployment of processes and the completion of user stories and tasks are both greatly aided by the connectors to project management platforms like Jira.

The fact that Bitbucket is less well-known than GitHub and lacks an open table displaying how frequently my repository is pushed are two things I don't like about it. On GitHub, a rectangle with squares in various hues of green is used to symbolize the frequency of commits. The comments in a pull request must be properly arranged. Bitbucket receives less community assistance. Additionally, it would be beneficial if they enhanced their diff tool to make the disputes more obvious.

Abhinav
Abhinav
Sr Software Integrator in Indien
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bitbucket - A code collaboration solution for IT professionals.

Kommentare: We are using the BitBucket from past many years, we have selected it over the robust integration with third part software like JIRA. Smart mirroring and IP white-listing are the most used features in case of cloud to improve the security. Bitbucket integration with build tool like Bamboo help us to achieve the continuous delivery of the project.

Bitbucket is a code collaboration solution for all IT professionals. The web based interface beautifully manage the GIT version control repository. The pull request & code review helps in review the code and providing the instant feedback. Code search feature is one of the best feature of Bitbucket, It helps in searching and jumping to the relevant code in it. Branch permissions help in managing the release. Diff view is the feature where a user can view the code side-by-side and view the difference with the latest or with the specific version. Merge check feature save our time as at the time of release we don't have to manually do the merges.

We are unable to add nest permission in repositories. Bitbucket is not just the version controller it is a code collaboration so it also needs some more improvement on management and tracking. Clustering the data center is really a complex part to be implemented if you want to host it on-premises.