Über Maxwell

Maxwell ist eine digitale Hypothekenplattform, die entwickelt wurde, um die Effizienz zu verbessern, die Zufriedenheit von Kreditnehmenden zu steigern und die Zeit bis zum Geschäftsabschluss zu verkürzen.

Erfahre mehr über Maxwell

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Maxwell

4,9

Maxwell hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Maxwell bereits verwendet?

Shauna
Shauna
AVP, Mortgage Processing Manager/Underwriter in USA

Progessive Mortgage Lending

Kommentare: Maxwell empowers us to reach the clients faster, work on their schedule, and offer an easy to use, secure, alternative to visiting a brick and mortar bank branch. Clients have a clear list of what is needed that they can access at any time and upload the documentation needed at anytime. Clients can even take pictures of documents with their phones! This may sound small, but it's pretty great. Maxwell provides easy to templates that proactively communicate with clients as well as referral partners with the touch a button. It keeps the transparency between all parties allowing the timeline from application to remain true and unbiased. Maxwell is a leader in Progressive Mortgage Lending and I can't wait to see what the future holds!

Ease of use, accessibility, simplicity of tasks, transparency of communications between the lending team, referral partners, and the clients.

Issues with my company's Firewall due to the Box integration that can block our ability to view submitted documentation. Troubleshooting for this has not been ideal.

Mike
LO in USA

Maxwell

Kommentare: high level of satisfaction.

Customer tracking which has led to loans that would have fallen out of my pipeline.

Some of the 1003 features ie the order of imputing the borrowers info, REO not flowing to the REO section.

Trystan
Loan Processor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Happy customer/user

Kommentare: Overall satisfied - took some getting used to at first, but I have utilized the DocuSign feature for this product heavily, and it's expedited things immensely on all of my files.

Maxwell/FastTrack helps to make upload of borrower-specific docs much easier, and our borrowers like using it as it sends their documents to us (the lender) securely/safely. Also - the task reminders have proven helpful to our busier clients

It doesn't always quickly update the file's status based on the updates in our origination software (LQB), right away; I usually have to manually update the milestones in the drop downs in Maxwell, which isn't a major inconvenience or anything... Just would like it if it was more automated, in that it changes the milestones in Maxwell at the same time/same day that the milestone changes in the actual loan file. (And yes, the LQB Loan #s are entered and verified on each of my files, so I can upload directly to LQB from Maxwell.... I think it's just a lag in the systems' communications between one another.)

Don
loan officer in USA
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great software to increase your business and efficiency

This product is very easy to use and is a huge time saver. It really improves efficiency among our team.

Sometimes issues come up that could use improvement but most of the time we can make the changes needed to improve the functionality.

Maegan
Branch Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review

Helps my clients feel their information is secure, I like that it syncs with our system and auto transfers approved documents. Ease of use for client and myself.

My agents seem to have issues with the functionality of the FlexLetters

Kaci
Mortgage Loan Originator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software!

Kommentare: Anytime I have had an issues, it has been resolved quickly.

I use Maxwell daily and the ease and convenience of it is priceless. I love that borrowers can upload documents and it syncs right to my loan file. It cuts out so many steps!

The only thing I wish is that it was incorporated within my loan software.

Zachary
Processor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very Easy to Use

Kommentare: Incredibly easy, quick, and allows for secure communication with our borrowers.

This makes it incredibly easy to send requests and receive documents from our borrowers securely and quickly.

At times bugs will pop up that push documents out multiple times to the loan.

Patrick
LO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy

Kommentare: Great

easy to use and manage a large number of customers and their documents. The customization of when reminders go out is great

Nothing comes to mind. Sometimes things aren't easy to customize or to quickly look at at a glance.

Gina
Loan Officer Assistant in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

EasyMax

Kommentare: I like how easy it is for collecting documents

It is friendly and so easy to use for clients.

I am under the impression that clients can't go back and edit their application after it's been submitted?

Kristi
Branch Manager in USA
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great system!

I love the ease of this product. It is so helpful in keeping in constant communication with my clients.

There were occasional errors in syncing up with my LOS system.

Caitlin
recruiter/loan officer in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Love it!

Easy to use, easily mobile friendly, easily integrated!

Looking for a little more product availability.