Über Wordable

Eine App, die per Knopfdruck Blog-Posts aus Google Docs an WordPress überträgt.

Erfahre mehr über Wordable

We sought out a solution for uploading ~50 articles a month into Wordpress, and multiple site uploads.

Of course, there could be some improvements, but that might come in the future. So, no downsides for me at the moment.

Bewertungen zu Wordable

Wordable hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 87 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Wordable bereits verwendet?

Jacob
Jacob
Copywriting and Content Strategy in USA

This tool is the perfect example of what a single function tool should be. 100% recommend.

Kommentare: It does exactly what it promises: flawlessly transfers my Google Docs to Wordpress with one click.

Before Wordable, I couldnt use Google Docs if the document's final destination was Wordpress. Transferring was a nightmare and you would essentially have to reformat the entire post while re-adding the images. I love using Google Docs. It's simple yet highly functional, and it's the best shared editing experience online. Wordable allows me to fully utilize Google Docs and then transfer to Wordpress with a single click. It works flawlessly. It's dirt cheap. And it saves me hundreds of hours every year.

At first, I loved the tool but the pricing was a bit higher than I would have hoped to pay. I paid it anyway, because it was worth it, but since they dropped the price, there is literally no downside to this product.

Nissar
Nissar
Sales Guy in Kanada
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This tool is a lifesaver!! Now I cannot work without it..

Kommentare: Saves me tons of time and energy.
I no longer have to save article submissions on to my desktop.
I can seamlessly export new posts directly into WordPress.
Most importantly - images and links are intact and they show up in WordPress.

- Ability to seamlessly import articles from your Google Docs directly into WordPress (with a single click) - All images and links are also moved over (no more downloading and uploading) - Unlimited articles for fixed monthly price - The ROI on time far exceeds the cost. I publish about 50-60 articles a month on my site. Most of them are contributor submissions. Wordable saves me atleast 5-10 minutes per article. - Easy integration or setup - Customer support is awesome. I send them an email and they get back to me within 24 hours.

-- I shouldn't say this as deal breaker - these are more like suggestions for product enhancements. Right now all articles are imported into the same author and category. It will be very useful if I can choose beforehand (in Wordable) which Author, category, tags, that I want to add before moving as a draft in WordPress.

Antwort von Wordable

Thanks Nissar for the positive feedback. Your feature requests are most helpful. Please keep them coming.

Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wordable is buggy and unintuitive. Avoid it like COVID.

Kommentare: I used Wordable for multiple years, and it was just OK. Not great. It was kind of confusing and clunky, but it worked. After the latest update, it is completely unusable. So much so that I am here writing a review to encourage other people to avoid wasting their time and money on this tool.

This product is *supposed* to take articles written in Google Docs and publish them on your Wordpress site. However, it has become borderline impossible to actually do that without running into at least one issue along the way. I can honestly say that there is nothing I like about this software.

It is ridiculously buggy, it is difficult and confusing to use, and it is very expensive, considering what it's actually built to accomplish.

Andrew
Andrew
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what your writing team needs

Kommentare: Our writing team writes the first draft of their articles in Google Docs. Then our editor goes in, comments and there's a back and forth until the article content is "finished". Then, when our editor is happy, he push-button imports the final copy into Wordpress, does some last-minute formatting tweaks and that's it. Editing is challenging in Wordpress directly as it requires a lot of verbose explanations in team chat which eats time and many times is completely skipped by our editor and they just make the changes directly. The time of our editor is the most valuable/constrained on the team so allowing them to effectively lean on Google Docs as part of the process is a huge cost/effeciency move for us.

Wordable seamlessly integrated into our editorial process that starts with a Google Doc and ends in Wordpress. It's push-button easy. Minimal configuration and really just gets out of the way so the team can focus on their work.

Nothing, it's great and any roadblock we've had we just contact support and they've been ultra-responsive and accommodating.

Mark
Mark
Head of Paid Marketing in UK
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Time Saver!

How quickly and efficiently we can upload our documents to an intranet. The formatting of documents is great so you do not have to manually add images to posts which could be time consuming if you are creating an image heavy piece of content.

Nothing, great bit of software that has become used on a daily basis.

Jill
Jill
Principal in USA

This removes the biggest headache in publishing blog posts!

Kommentare: Gained time, accuracy of published posts and cleaner code.

Being able to collaborate with ease in Google Docs then push the post into a WordPress site without all the errant code that can completely mess up a post. In our own business, we publish posts for clients and this has taken a task that used to be 20 minutes or more down to under 5 minutes. So this actually makes me money! Best small monthly investment we can make for increasing efficiency, accuracy and better workflow.

Having to download the plugin each time to make a connection. Minor, but literally the only thing I don't like 100%.

Ryan
Ryan
Co-Founder in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome tool for getting google docs into wordpress

Kommentare: Absolutely fantastic, highly recommend.

Getting google docs to go into wordpress properly is a MAJOR pain, and Wordable takes care of all of it. Image formatting, font oddities, H-tags etc. Wordable makes all of that easy and saves my writing team hours and hours.

Honestly I really can't think of many. It's pretty easy to use and does the job I need it to.

Antwort von Wordable

Thanks Ryan for your review and for being a subscriber!

Katherine
Katherine
Gerente de Research & Sales in Venezuela
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software and its integration is very good

Its interface is very simple and easy to learn, you do not need to be an expert in blogs to use it. Besides, its integration with Google Docs and WordPress is great, really good

its cost is high, that if and sometimes its interface tends to seem outdated, the rest is very good for blog development

Thank you Katherine.

tosin
tosin
CEO in Nigeria
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

timesaver blog publishing tool here...i call it wordable simplified!

Kommentare: saves bloggers like me lots of publishing time and teamwork.

the fact that you can easily transfer post, images etc to wordpress seamlessly while keeping the formatting intact is amazing. now , i am addicted to wordable and my blogging experience is so easy. also, easy integration and lovely customer support.

well, it has enhanced my blogging and publishing experience and made it so easy. seamless export to wordpress.

Bernie J
Bernie J
Blogger | Podcaster | Freelance Content Strategist in UK

Speeded up my content production and posting.

Kommentare: Speed and organisation!

Getting written content from Google Docs to all my websites into a post without all the copy and pasting format headache! Also keeping google docs and our project tool place to editorial calendars and workflow SO much easier. After you have posted something there is a second page on the wordable dashboard where you can see exactly what you have posted and either click through to the google docs OR post where it went. Overall it is a simple ad clean user experience.

Antwort von Wordable

Thanks Bernie. We love to go fast too.

Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Simple to use and increases productivity

Kommentare: A great reliable product that speeds up the import process into Wordpress. The formatting is always great and the customer support is 5 star!

I love how easy Wordable is to use. With a simple click you can have posts waiting in your draft folder, a great tool if you use google drive to organize your blog posts. The customer support is quick too. I highly recommend this tool to anyone who uses Wordpress.

If I had to choose something it would be how the images upload and aren't attached to the blog post. They appear in the post but aren't attached to the specific post, minor detail but when you're trying to downsize your images it is tough to know what posts they correspond with.

Antwort von Wordable

Thanks for your review. please keep the feedback coming our way. We appreciate you as a customer. Thanks.

Patrick
Head of Content in Frankreich
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We use Wordable to quickly upload Google docs into Wordpress.

Kommentare: Save time.

It's incredibly simple, and only takes a minute or so. This saves us a huge amount of time. We also used to waste a ton of time re-formatting things we posted into WP from Google Docs, because the formatting is different. Wordable removes 95% of these issues. So that's where we really save time.

On our plan, we only have one user with access. Since I log in with my Google account, it's actually quite hard to share this with other users (other bloggers at the company, for example). Most of the time it's no issue, but if I'm not around, others don't have access.

Sana
Founder in USA

Wordable is incredible. Cuts down blogging time by at least 30%

It easily uploads my text and images to wordpress. Which I can then do final design changes on. Gone are the days of finishing your blog post and then procrastinating on actually putting it up. Wordable takes care of this for you.

Wishing it did table of contents too but this is probably something only users who write ultimate guides like me care about.

Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing. Makes life easier.

I love that Wordable saves me so much time. Uploading posts to Wordpress used to take a while, and now they only take minutes, which gives me more time to focus on things that matter.

I wish I could use this service with other software services like Mail Chimp. It would save me even more time.

Marketing Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Insanely helpful tool to easily upload blog posts into WordPress

Kommentare: It makes my life so much easier when uploading items from Google Docs into WordPress (e.g., blog posts). Compared to uploading posts manually, I'm able to one-click upload a Google Docs post into WordPress. It's well worth the cost. Overall, it's reduced my time uploading blog posts by 70%.

Simple one-click solution to upload Google Docs posts into WordPress, with all the formatting, images, and HTML code fully in-tact. Saves me TONS of time versus copy-and-pasting or other solutions.

Sometimes, formatting can get a little weird. For example, some HTML tags don't upload properly and it copies all links with a <u> tag (which is not correct).

Fred
content management in USA
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product that solves a common problem

Kommentare: Fantastic customer service. Very personable and quick to respond to my emails.

The ease of initial set up and the consistency in which it helped me complete my weekly publishing objectives.

It's hard to come up with cons when it comes to Wordable but I guess, for me personally, the monthly price for the solo (single website) plan could be a little cheaper.

Tom
Principal Curriculum Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Easiest Way to Turn Google Docs into WordPress Blog Posts

I took over as editor of our company's blog last year. Since our blog posts were written by dozens of authors, and typically included images and code samples, converting those to articles in WordPress involved tedious copying, pasting, and reformatting. Wordable saved me hours of time with every article I published.

There were certain formatting options, such as those involving intricate styling of code samples, that Wordable did not convert properly. Still, these were few and far between, and even fixing those after the fact was much less work than manually converting the entire article. Although I've since relinquished my interim role as blog publisher, I wouldn't hesitate to use Wordable again.

Joseph
Emergency Room Technician in USA

A good blog software

There is a free trial which helps you find out if this blog software is the right one for you. Easily transfers content from Google Docs and software.

As a monthly package you could find something more suited and better for the money, but it does help with blogging if you are looking for that.

Medienproduktion

A great solution for importing Google Docs to Wordpress

If you happen to be a heavy user of Google Docs and Wordpress, Wordable will be a great solution for you as you can instantly import docs to the back-end in wordpress.

The pricing is a big issue because Wordable is a simple plugin meant to fix one solution.

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Must have product for series SEO peeps

The ease of use and set up and lack of errors and issues. I also really like how it uses Google docs.

Can't add in a <hr/> tag. It would be nice too to add options for more of Wordpress fields like featured image etc.

Huge time saver for Wordpress blogging

I love being able to create and edit posts in Google Docs, where my team can collaborate on the editing process, then simply push them live on our Wordpress blog in just a couple of clicks!

Amanda
Manager in USA

Saves time

Wordables been great for being a single functionality tool in publishing large articles I have at once. I haven't found a comparable product yet that does the same for the price and compatibility

I think 19 a month could be a little lower for a low end user as myself but if publishing large docs images or need the storage management it's great

A time/life saver for anyone that writes Wordpress blog posts and likes Google Doc

Kommentare: Saved lots of time and energy!

It saves a lot of time. We just work on our posts in Google Docs then in one click it's uploaded as a draft! Leaving not much to do in terms of formatting in Wordpress.

I wish there was a way to define the max-width for images, so the uploaded images are not too big. At the moment I change the size in Wordpress. It would also be great to be able to check an option where Wordable asks me to define the "alt" tag of the images before uploading.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Saves Me Time!

As a big SEO blogger, this software is so helpful. No need to copy and paste fonts and styling. Everything transfers over!

Images don't yet transfer over like fonts and styling. Also wish the user interface is a bit more modern. More plugsins would be great.

Antwort von Wordable

Thank you for your review and your feedback. Glad we are saving your time. We'd appreciate if you sent more specific feedback/feature requests to us at support@wordable.io. Thank you.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works like a charm. Exactly what I needed.

Kommentare: The UI isn't particularly pretty or modern, but it's easy enough to grow how to use it successfully.

Wordable does its job well and makes my job a lot easier. It delivers on its promise in a straightforward way. It's surprising nothing like it existed until now, since converting importing Google Docs into Wordpress has got to be a pretty common challenge.