Über Wordable

Eine App, die per Knopfdruck Blog-Posts aus Google Docs an WordPress überträgt.

Erfahre mehr über Wordable

Jacob M.
Copywriting and Content Strategy
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2018

"This tool is the perfect example of what a single function tool should be. 100% recommend. "

Kommentare: It does exactly what it promises: flawlessly transfers my Google Docs to Wordpress with one click.

Vorteile: Before Wordable, I couldnt use Google Docs if the document's final destination was Wordpress. Transferring was a nightmare and you would essentially have to reformat the entire post while re-adding the images. I love using Google Docs. It's simple yet highly functional, and it's the best shared editing experience online. Wordable allows me to fully utilize Google Docs and then transfer to Wordpress with a single click. It works flawlessly. It's dirt cheap. And it saves me hundreds of hours every year.

Nachteile: At first, I loved the tool but the pricing was a bit higher than I would have hoped to pay. I paid it anyway, because it was worth it, but since they dropped the price, there is literally no downside to this product.

Nissar A.
Sales Guy
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2018

"This tool is a lifesaver!! Now I cannot work without it.."

Kommentare: Saves me tons of time and energy.
I no longer have to save article submissions on to my desktop.
I can seamlessly export new posts directly into WordPress.
Most importantly - images and links are intact and they show up in WordPress.

Vorteile: - Ability to seamlessly import articles from your Google Docs directly into WordPress (with a single click)
- All images and links are also moved over (no more downloading and uploading)
- Unlimited articles for fixed monthly price
- The ROI on time far exceeds the cost. I publish about 50-60 articles a month on my site. Most of them are contributor submissions. Wordable saves me atleast 5-10 minutes per article.
- Easy integration or setup
- Customer support is awesome. I send them an email and they get back to me within 24 hours.

Nachteile: -- I shouldn't say this as deal breaker - these are more like suggestions for product enhancements. Right now all articles are imported into the same author and category.
It will be very useful if I can choose beforehand (in Wordable) which Author, category, tags, that I want to add before moving as a draft in WordPress.

von Wordable an 12.2.2018

Thanks Nissar for the positive feedback. Your feature requests are most helpful. Please keep them coming.

• Bewertet am 11.2.2018
Ryan F.
Co-Founder
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.4.2020

"Awesome tool for getting google docs into wordpress"

Kommentare: Absolutely fantastic, highly recommend.

Vorteile: Getting google docs to go into wordpress properly is a MAJOR pain, and Wordable takes care of all of it. Image formatting, font oddities, H-tags etc. Wordable makes all of that easy and saves my writing team hours and hours.

Nachteile: Honestly I really can't think of many. It's pretty easy to use and does the job I need it to.

von Wordable an 30.4.2020

Thanks Ryan for your review and for being a subscriber!

• Bewertet am 29.4.2020
Jerome H.
Holistic Health Practioner
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2019

"Great customer service "

Vorteile: I've had Wordable for a while now. Whenever there's a problem I can count on a quick response. It's really easy to import your docs to your WordPress site.

Nachteile: Its a little expensive to only do one main function. But its a much needed function if you blog a lot.

• Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Andrew F.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2020

"Exactly what your writing team needs"

Kommentare: Our writing team writes the first draft of their articles in Google Docs. Then our editor goes in, comments and there's a back and forth until the article content is "finished". Then, when our editor is happy, he push-button imports the final copy into Wordpress, does some last-minute formatting tweaks and that's it. Editing is challenging in Wordpress directly as it requires a lot of verbose explanations in team chat which eats time and many times is completely skipped by our editor and they just make the changes directly. The time of our editor is the most valuable/constrained on the team so allowing them to effectively lean on Google Docs as part of the process is a huge cost/effeciency move for us.

Vorteile: Wordable seamlessly integrated into our editorial process that starts with a Google Doc and ends in Wordpress. It's push-button easy. Minimal configuration and really just gets out of the way so the team can focus on their work.

Nachteile: Nothing, it's great and any roadblock we've had we just contact support and they've been ultra-responsive and accommodating.

• Bewertet am 4.2.2020
Colby S.
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2020

"Great for multiple sites and uploads"

Vorteile: We sought out a solution for uploading ~50 articles a month into Wordpress, and multiple site uploads. We were trying to counter-act the copy / paste span problem; essentially, keep our formatting from a Google doc while speeding up our processes. It works really well. When the work is completed, a copy editor drops the finished copy into the relevant Google drive folder. The publisher then exports into into Wordpress and publishes the article.

Nachteile: We ran into some troubles with trying to tie the master account to a non-gmail account (for billing tracking purposes). You can't do this, and we had to tie it into a gmail account. Getting set up initially was a bit of a hassle. I found myself being like, "Okay, here we go" every time I had to get a team member set up. That said, this last time was really smooth, so that may have been solved recently.

• Bewertet am 18.5.2020
Patrick W.
Head of Content
  • Bewertet am 23.2.2018

"We use Wordable to quickly upload Google docs into Wordpress."

Kommentare: Save time.

Vorteile: It's incredibly simple, and only takes a minute or so. This saves us a huge amount of time. We also used to waste a ton of time re-formatting things we posted into WP from Google Docs, because the formatting is different. Wordable removes 95% of these issues. So that's where we really save time.

Nachteile: On our plan, we only have one user with access. Since I log in with my Google account, it's actually quite hard to share this with other users (other bloggers at the company, for example). Most of the time it's no issue, but if I'm not around, others don't have access.

Juan G.
Responsable SEO / SEM
Medienproduktion
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2018

"A quick and easy way of converting Word documents to Wordpress posts"

Kommentare: I save a lot of time. I like doing all my writing outside of Wordpress, but converting it from Word to Wordpress used to be a pain, and a time-waster. Wordable took care of this, now I do everything just pushing a button!

Vorteile: It's exactly what I was looking for - Word to Wordpress conversion. It works on as many Wordpress sites as you like and always does the job.

Nachteile: Everytime you want to add a new Wordpress site, you need to install a new plugin. I wish there was an easier process for that, but it's a minor caveat.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2018
Matteo D.
Editor in Chief
  • Bewertet am 9.1.2020

"Make my life much easier"

Vorteile: Easy to use and reliable. Great support if we experience any issues, which happened only a couple of times literally.

Nachteile: I love this product, there's nothing I'd like to change. Of course, there could be some improvements, but that might come in the future. So, no downsides for me at the moment!

• Bewertet am 9.1.2020
Beaton M.
Community Hub Manager
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.12.2019

"Wordable to WordPress"

Kommentare: cut through the drama of exporting your google doc to wordpress editor

Vorteile: Wordable lets you export your work in Google docs directly to your WordPress editor complete with formating cutting down on editing time and the benefit of having someone else having access to the draft while its still in Google docs

Nachteile: I used the free trial which lets you use the software 3 times and I was impressed but the pricing of the solo plan for a habitiual blogger whose blog has not started paying yet $19 per month is a lot I wish there was another plan like a blogger lite

• Bewertet am 23.12.2019
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2019

"Simple to use and increases productivity"

Kommentare: A great reliable product that speeds up the import process into Wordpress. The formatting is always great and the customer support is 5 star!

Vorteile: I love how easy Wordable is to use. With a simple click you can have posts waiting in your draft folder, a great tool if you use google drive to organize your blog posts. The customer support is quick too. I highly recommend this tool to anyone who uses Wordpress.

Nachteile: If I had to choose something it would be how the images upload and aren't attached to the blog post. They appear in the post but aren't attached to the specific post, minor detail but when you're trying to downsize your images it is tough to know what posts they correspond with.

von Wordable an 23.5.2019

Thanks for your review. please keep the feedback coming our way. We appreciate you as a customer. Thanks.

• Bewertet am 18.5.2019
Doctoral Faculty Advisor
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2019

"Wordable: A One-Hit Wonder that Works"

Kommentare: Google Docs are actually a great first place for creating blog posts (and for cutting and pasting into email newsletters, for that matter), but if you're using the usual tools available in WordPress, this seemingly simple conversion can create a series of nit-picky problems that take up way too much time. Wordable solves the issue with elegance and ease!

Vorteile: Wordable solves a very specific use case—but even so, the potential market is huge: it makes it utterly painless to take your Google Docs and convert them to perfectly formed posts on a WordPress site. Voilá!

Nachteile: This is really scraping the bottom of the "con" barrel, but the product was initially called "Postable," which actually fits the use case better. I'm sure there's a legal or marketing-oriented reason for the change, but it still bugs me a year or two later.

• Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Mark N.
Head of Paid Marketing
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.8.2018

"Time Saver!"

Vorteile: How quickly and efficiently we can upload our documents to an intranet. The formatting of documents is great so you do not have to manually add images to posts which could be time consuming if you are creating an image heavy piece of content.

Nachteile: Nothing, great bit of software that has become used on a daily basis.

• Bewertet am 4.8.2018
Jill S.
Principal
  • Bewertet am 1.3.2018

"This removes the biggest headache in publishing blog posts!"

Kommentare: Gained time, accuracy of published posts and cleaner code.

Vorteile: Being able to collaborate with ease in Google Docs then push the post into a WordPress site without all the errant code that can completely mess up a post. In our own business, we publish posts for clients and this has taken a task that used to be 20 minutes or more down to under 5 minutes. So this actually makes me money! Best small monthly investment we can make for increasing efficiency, accuracy and better workflow.

Nachteile: Having to download the plugin each time to make a connection. Minor, but literally the only thing I don't like 100%.

• Bewertet am 1.3.2018
Marijana K.
SaaS Freelance Writer
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2019

"A must-have for content marketers"

Kommentare: Both me and my clients (usually content managers at software companies) now spend essentially no time at all on a manual task that is transitioning content from Docs to WP. Everyone saves a few hours a week!

Vorteile: When you write ~200,000 words each year, you know you're likely to spend many hours to transfer those words into WordPress. That's why Wordable has been a significant improvement in my process. The best thing of all is that, before I used the software, I assumed it's only targeted at marketers managing a single WordPress blog, but it's perfect because I used it across 4-5 sites at the same time. What used to take me 30-60 minutes now takes me a literal click of a mouse. If you're writing in Google Docs and publishing in WordPress, Wordable is a no-brainer!

Nachteile: The only real downside I've found is that underlined formatting doesn't always transfer, but I use it rarely so it doesn't effect me much.

• Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Kathryn A.
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2018

"I love Wordable. It easily cuts the time of uploading media-rich articles in half."

Kommentare: Time savings.

Vorteile: It uploads images with the text of an article, so I don't have to upload images manually. When I'm dealing with long posts with lots of images, that's a huge time saver.

Nachteile: I wish it worked with Word as well. That would be perfection itself. Word is a better word processor, so I prefer to work in it. Also, for sites that don't have Wordable, if I've written the article in Google Docs, it creates an extra step for me to send images. If Wordable worked with Word and Docs, I could write articles without worrying about who I'm writing for and what their tools are.

Tyler B.
Content Marketing Manager
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2018

"A Must-Use Tool for Anyone Publishing Blog Posts Regularly!"

Kommentare: This software saves me a LOT of time each week, and it's super easy to use.

Vorteile: The biggest benefit of using this tool has been the amount of time that it has saved me. I publish several blog posts per month, some that I write myself and others that I accept from contributors. In every case, the final drafts of these articles are on Google Doc. Using Wordable has allowed me to important these articles, including the images within them, with a simple click. Without Wordable, I would have to manually copy and paste every article into WordPress, as well as upload each image and add it the post individually. Wordable easily saves me from doing several hours of repetitive and tedious work on a monthly basis.

Kayla G.
Content & Campaigns Manager
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2018

"Wordable has simplified the otherwise frustrating task of formatting in Wordpress"

Kommentare: Many hours saved that would otherwise be spent in the arduous manual process of formatting.

Vorteile: Wordable does exactly what it says it does: perfectly formatted imports in a single click. Prior to using Wordable, I had to plan an hour or more for every blog post I transferred from Google Drive to Wordpress. From formatting text to inserting images, it was an absolute pain. But with Wordable, I don't even have to think about it. It shows up in Wordpress looking exactly the way I designed it in Google Drive. It's painless.

Nachteile: The only true problem I've had with Wordable was a compatibility issue with another Wordpress plugin I was using. However, Wordable's customer support worked closely with me to find a solution.

Copy Editor / Content Editor
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2018

"Wordable has saved me hours of time and is so easy to use!"

Kommentare: So much time saved!

Vorteile: I love that with a click of a button, all of my coding is taken care of. I also love that it uploads images  what a time saver!

Nachteile: That it doesn't preserve formatting when there are multiple formats for one piece of text. For example, if a link is italicized and underlined, it will only keep one of those formats.

Ron D.
Managing Editor
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2019

"A nobrainer for bloggers"

Vorteile: Ease of use. I've been working with Wordable for nearly two years and for me it's a no-brainer. Our team needs to collaborate on articles, for which Google docs is perfect. So being able to easily import is fantastic.

Nachteile: Inability to import an updated version of a Google doc if is updated after original import. That would send it to the moon! Also, sometimes connection to our blog is inexplicably lost, and I need to reconnect. Also, not being able to identify specifically which image gets blocked from importing. We sometimes work with freelancers who'll add an image (or multiple), and I might not necessarily know the file size of the image(s) they're adding.

• Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Katherine F.
Gerente de Research & Sales
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.4.2018

"Excellent software and its integration is very good"

Vorteile: Its interface is very simple and easy to learn, you do not need to be an expert in blogs to use it. Besides, its integration with Google Docs and WordPress is great, really good

Nachteile: its cost is high, that if and sometimes its interface tends to seem outdated, the rest is very good for blog development

von Wordable an 26.4.2018

Thank you Katherine.

• Bewertet am 25.4.2018
Mark andrew B.
Product Manager
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.2.2018

"Wordable has made my work and my life much, much easier."

Kommentare: Saves oodles of time and effort on formatting Wordpress posts.

Vorteile: Takes my formatting right from Google Docs and plugs it into Wordpress. Saves tons of time. Very simple and easy to use.

Nachteile: Sometimes hangs up on images and requires reset from customer service. Pretty rare, considering how much I use it.

Clayton J.
Owner, SEOCrawler.io - All in one SEO Tool
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2018

"Great for my content process"

Vorteile: I work with a ton of clients on posting new content to there websites. I am able to take everything authored and manage it in google docs. It's super easy to then just import the articles.

Nachteile: If I am loading over 10 files to a wordpress website the workflow management is a little off. I need to open/edit the latest 10 files at a time in Google for them to show up on the wordable list as most recent for me to then export to wordpress. Then onto the next 10 in order to manage the workflow of a large amount of content. This is an issue with listing latest edited documents 10 at a time (the other solution is to search the document you want to import one at a time). It's a super easy fix though, would just need to have the ability to set a filter list more then recent 10 documents at a time.

Tosin A.
Animation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.10.2018

"timesaver blog publishing tool here...i call it wordable simplified!"

Kommentare: saves bloggers like me lots of publishing time and teamwork.

Vorteile: the fact that you can easily transfer post, images etc to wordpress seamlessly while keeping the formatting intact is amazing. now , i am addicted to wordable and my blogging experience is so easy. also, easy integration and lovely customer support.

Nachteile: well, it has enhanced my blogging and publishing experience and made it so easy. seamless export to wordpress.

• Bewertet am 11.10.2018
Facebook Ads Strategist & Search Engine Marketing (SEO, AdWords, PPC)
  • Bewertet am 23.2.2018

"I love this system - it's made it much easier for me to upload new posts that are already formatted!"

Vorteile: The way it can take all of your pictures out of a Google Doc and automatically import them into Wordpress. This used to take 30 mins to an hour to properly tag and upload, put the images in the right place. Now it's done for me.

Nachteile: I wish I could connect to more than one website and/or Google Drive account so I could use it for two of my blogs instead of one - but it's great so being able to use it at all is a perk!