Hidden Gem

Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Stephen G.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent, from the product/user experience through to their sales and support.

Vorteile: Having worked in the CRM sector and having been a user of multiple CRM platforms, I have to say this is a simple, functional and effective tool. They have nailed the features that you actually need and avoided adding a vast array of options that only confuse and often sit dormant as they are 'nice to have' but not really needed. When you do need a specific function, they have add-on features available.

Nachteile: May appear too basic for some users but i think you need to make sure you are selecting features that are really needed and beneficial.

A super CRM that lets you jump right in and also customize

Bewertet am 28.3.2018
Chuck S.
Rep

Kommentare: Get to work the way I want to. It fits me, not me it. And I know that any questions I have will be answered as if they're important and very quickly.

Vorteile: So many CRM's are very pricey, and often a bit involved to use. OnepageCRM productivity was immediate. I love that when you enter a contact or clear an activity, your next one is called for. It is so simple to use that you can do tweaks and customization easily. Customer service is not just fast--it is almost immediate! For one question I asked, within an hour or so they had made a VIDEO for me showing how I could do something. Incredible service.

Nachteile: Not much. It's been a joy and for the money, haven't heard of a CRM that touches it. It does everything I need and then some.

von OnePageCRM an 3.4.2018

Hello Chuck. Thank you very much for your kind review. It's great to hear OnePageCRM and the 'Next Action' feature is helping you and your business! I will be sure to share with the team and of course our customer support team! ^Evelyn

I love this product. It's easy to create and execute a daily call list from my prospect database.

Bewertet am 13.6.2017
John P.
Publisher
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It was by far the most user friendly CR software I have come across. I like the way it allows me to create an easy to do list each day as well as an easily executable call list. I also really appreciate the integration of the website and the app. I discovered OnePageCRM through a peer who was able to complete their daily prospect calls much faster than I could.

Vorteile: The most impressive thing about this platform is it's simplicity. It is the first CRM I have encountered that was obviously created with usability in mind. The website and the app perfectly integrate with each other to create the same quality user experience. I love the ease with which I can create a daily call list from my prospects and execute that list easily through the app. Once I make a call, I am immediately given a pulldown menu to log the results of the call. The call counter is a nice touch because it enables me to hold myself accountable to a set number of calls per day.

Nachteile: I do feel like the system could use a better search function. It has a simple search but I have not found a way to do a more integrated search down to the specific fields. Haven't needed one often, but it would have come in handy a time or two. I also wish the pricing was different to allow for a second user without doubling your cost.

Hi John,

Many thank for your kind words. Great to hear you're enjoying using OnePageCRM.

With regards the search, using the Advanced search you can run filters on multiple criteria: http://help.onepagecrm.com/article/34-how-to-use-advanced-search. This may come in useful. All the best!
Carmel

After testing a number of CRM's, we finally settled on OnePage and haven't looked back!

Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Ray P.
Executive Assistant / Member Relations

Kommentare: Streamlined our communications and membership records.

Vorteile: I love the flexibility, speed, and ease of use. It just makes sense and is super simple (you put in what you do, and the first thing you see when you log in is the obvious reminder to do it. One of the coolest things is when you use OnePage on your phone, it will track the call automatically, so that's really cool.

Nachteile: If anything, maybe that it doesn't do any auto invoicing or anything like that. It's a solid CRM, so I can't expect it to do everything, right?

Hi Ray,

Great to hear you're enjoying using OnePageCRM and that the mobile app is coming in useful.

RE: the invoicing, we're integrated with Xero, but would love to hear your feedback on an auto invoicing feature. I'll drop you an email.

All the best!
Carmel

Solid shout for a startup

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Brian M.
Product Manager

Kommentare: OnePageCRM is easy-to-use and very user friendly. It plays really nice with Gmail for managing contacts.

Vorteile: OnePageCRM has helped us to manage our lead pipeline and to stay focused on following up with prospects each and every day.

Nachteile: I do not have any issues with this software. They provide an excellent user experience and customer support.

Easy to Use

Bewertet am 25.10.2019
Ashley H.
Systems Manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is easy for us to track our customers and push them to the stages they need to be at throughout the whole roofing process.

Nachteile: The search feature is not the greatest.

Great for small business!

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Linda K.
Partner
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Onepage CRM has a low fee and is easy to use. As a small design agency, we have a lot on our plates and no one here really likes selling. But we need to, right?
The OnePage system helps us stay on top of leads and proposals with a few simple clicks. We've tried other CRM's, but this one made it super easy.
Not letting a great lead slip away because you get busy is the strength of this system: it requires you to set up the next step before closing out the window.
Customer support is a 5-star.

Nachteile: The integration with Chrome (auto-filling contact info) got stuck a couple of times. But that could have been on my end!

My go to CRM - Focusing on what is the next task needed to move the relationship forward

Bewertet am 5.5.2018
Robert G.
Strategic Sales Planning Instructor
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the focus on the next action sales aspects, and the simple integration with Skype, Google Apps, and other simple integrations

Nachteile: I wish there were MORE integrations, and that I can more easily update my overdue tasks. I would also like to have mutiple deal flows, or be able to use the Kaban style layout to track existing deals.

von OnePageCRM an 9.10.2018

Hi Robert,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry about the delay in responding. Staying focused on your sales actions is what OnePageCRM is all about. I would be keen to hear what other integrations you would be referring too?

Kind regards, Evelyn

Next action - so important in CRM!

Bewertet am 16.12.2018
Luke S.
Marketing and Business Development Manager
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great.

Vorteile: It has a clean design and it is well laid out, which I like. But what is really great and is lacking in so many CRM softwares is a next action feature. So, you make your phone call, type your notes and hit "save". If the phone rings or someone comes in you've lost your train of thought and that prospect is lost in the ether. With OnePage, it reminds you every time you complete something, "what's your next action?". It is so easy to add your next calendar date or phone call with that simple box. LOVE.

Nachteile: They are still working out the emailing mirror and you have to use a bcc to get all our correspondence in one place, but that's fine.

Fantastic functionality and easy to use. As a solopreneur this has transformed my sales admin!

Bewertet am 9.8.2017
Louise J.
The Dream Job Coach
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I love the one next step sales philosophy that the software is built around and the action stream which keeps me on top of my pipeline.

Nachteile: There's nothing I don't like. I'd like to see an integration between this and other apps such as acuity scheduling.

von OnePageCRM an 2.11.2017

Hi Louise, Many thanks for your kind words! Great to hear OnePageCRM is helping you stay on top of your pipeline! I'll be sure to make a note of your feedback re: acuity scheduling. In the meantime, perhaps Zapier would be a good option to connect the two. Keep in touch! ^Carmel

Be Realistic, sell things

Bewertet am 6.12.2016
David H.
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This has forced us to really be more realistic about how much we can bite off every day and helps with prioritization. Tags are great for doing in depth client research later.

Vorteile: Great Customer Support
Integrates with Wufoo forms and Zapier

Nachteile: Getting overloaded with sales actions (but that's kinda my fault)

von OnePageCRM an 13.12.2016

Hi David,

Thanks for a great review! Great to hear the simplicity of the Action Stream has helped improve your focus!

Laura

Making CRM easy for small business

Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Nigel G.

Vorteile: I really enjoy the the Action Stream view which helps focus on what needs to get done. Being a 1 man show I dont always need to complexitiy of multiple touch points for the various different stages of the customer cycle; I just need which customer needs what next and the value of each deal. The recent introduction of the email sync just toops off the functionaility nicley and keeps all the communication in one place.

Nachteile: A little on the pricey side compared to other products in the market but if you need a CRM thats easy to use, its great value.

von OnePageCRM an 9.10.2018

Hi Nigel.

Apologies for the dealy. Thanks for taking the time to review OnePageCRM. It's great to hear the Action Stream is doing its job and keeping you focused on your daily tasks. Nice to hear email sync has got the thumbs up too!

Stay in touch. Evelyn

Cool approach to CRM, and great support to go with it.

Bewertet am 26.8.2015
Ray P.
Executive Assistant

Kommentare: I don't like the bigger, more clunky CRM options out there, so was thrilled to find OnePage CRM. It's super customizable so we can use it for our membership organization to track everything from membership to events and sponsors. The "Next Action" feature is the best in the industry, and downloading to spreadsheets happens in seconds, so we can do everything we need to do. I gave 4 stars because I'd really like to see a bulk-communications feature, where I could communicate with 75 advertisers at the same time, etc (instead of one at a time). I know the theory is to promote real communication with people, but in practice it really slows down some of the tasks we need to complete, like quick updates to projects to a group of people. That being said, there's no perfect system, but OnePage gets closer than other solutions we've tried. Way to go!

von OnePageCRM an 28.8.2015

Hi Ray,

Thanks for recommending us! Appreciate your feedback. :)

Did you know that OnePageCRM is integrated with MailChimp for mass email marketing. You could perhaps set up a next action "send email" and mark complete in bulk once you send the campaign: http://help.onepagecrm.com/article/208-how-assign-actions-to-multiple-contacts

Would this help you guys out?

Keep in touch!
Carmel

OnePageCRM is an excellent fit for our uses

Bewertet am 10.9.2015
Phil P.

Kommentare: We were using Salesforce. It seemed complicated for our use. We sell one time and if the prospect becomes a customer that is it, at least that is how we imagined it would be - we have expanded our use considerably now that we have discovered the power of OnePageCRM'S multi-layered filtering system. We probably would not have discovered all the ways we could use the filtering system without OnePageCRM's excellent customer service staff. We are in the process of putting all pre-existing customers on OnePageCRM. We will be able to track them much better. Exporting data from Salesforce and importing it to OnePageCRM was easy. Before or after we created all our special fields unique to our business and we filter on some of those. The fact that you can save an name filters is great. We are also putting all our customer service staff as users on OnePageCRM. The pricing makes that very affordabe.

von OnePageCRM an 13.12.2016

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your generous review of OnePageCRM! Great to hear you were able to customize the CRM to suit your business needs using our Tags and Custom Fields features!

Laura

I've used a free trial of this software and I really liked it!

Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Yan F.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Forces you to get things done!

Vorteile: It's different by design - it forces you too be make this next thing, to be in the flow, to work and to sale. It's a great motivator, while many other software suites are demotivators - they are too complicated and need an administrator to work properly.

Nachteile: I really liked it but it seems that it doesn't suit into our workflow, where people are overmotivated. We also missed some features, like Web forms captures and email tracking that can be found in other solutions.

von OnePageCRM an 3.4.2018

Hello Yan. Thanks for your kind words. As users of OnePageCRM ourselves we agree when you say it's a great motivator! Happy selling ^Evelyn

Amazingly easy-to-use CRM

Bewertet am 13.9.2017
Debbie G.
Volunteer Website Director
Philanthropie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am so glad that I discovered OnePageCRM. Our nonprofit has virtually no budget so it was nice to find one that was priced fairly. We could never afford the high-end CRM's. But this one, is a near-perfect fit. Great design, remarkable attention to details/features, and superb customer support. Bar none.

Vorteile: Elegant user interface, simple, clean, uncluttered (okay that last part was redundant). Super responsive customer support which is one of the main reasons I highly recommend this software.

Nachteile: Because OnePageCRM is primarily focused on sales, using it for our nonprofit means some workarounds. It's more like we don't use some of the features as sales tools.

Easy to Use

Bewertet am 21.2.2019
Mark M.
Co-Owner
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been using it for about a month now and so far it's going great. Everyone is easily getting the hang of it.

Vorteile: This software is easy to use. It allows you to track deals and contacts - while also being able to add your own custom fields to be filled in. We also use Zapier to automatically add contacts into OnePageCRM.

Nachteile: There are some fields that aren't available with Zapier to automatically be entered into contact and deal fields so we have to manually enter them. We hope they are working on a fix for that so that things can be more automatized.

Uncluttered, Simple but Sophisticated CRM

Bewertet am 10.4.2019
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Customer service is absolutely fantastic. Very prompt, courteous and helpful.

Vorteile: It doesn't have over the top bells and whistles. Some CRM's assume have way too many options and it requires way too much time to learn how to use them.

Nachteile: I don't have any dislikes about OnePageCRM. It's a great service as is.

Just what I needed

Bewertet am 8.6.2017
Ella G.
Business Coach
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: For the price, Onepage CRM was the perferct solution for my business at the time I found it. It has saved me money and time so I don't have to enter a new client's info twice.

Vorteile: Simple and easy solution to track all my client emails. Love that I can track hone calls done from skype.

Nachteile: I really wish I could sort entries by first name. You can only sort by last name. There is no quickbooks integration. I wish I could integrate it with SendPulse (my email client). Mailchimp is the only email client option.

Excellent for first time CRM users

Bewertet am 12.12.2017
Osama H.
Co-Founder & COO

Kommentare: Keep up the great work.

Vorteile: This tool is really simple and it’s perfect for small teams who don’t need the complexity of a big CRM tool. We needed a tool to manage our contacts and reminders to follow up. This tool allows for just that and gets out of the way

Nachteile: It’s not possible to sync your gmail contacts automatically. You have to purchase a separate plugin. This is such a basic functionality that I expect for a CRM to have natively

Import Options

Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Ashley M.
Systems Manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We haven't been using it for long, but so far it's been working well. However, it's like any change - you have to get accustomed to it.

Vorteile: We created zaps in zapier to automatically add contacts from several different triggers. The customers are created and then we just have to assign them to the correct owners. Creating deals is very easy as well.

Nachteile: There is no option to import deals (only contacts). I had to manually enter over 500 of them.

Simple and effective

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Jamie D.
Sales Person
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use, great for personal use. It more than does what I need it to. The revolving follow up feature is great for easily seeing my overdue and daily tasks at a glance

Nachteile: There is currently limited customisability, although this works for me as I prefer using something simple. I can though see how it might have limited effectiveness with a large business who needs to have multiple departments and features.

Amazing product

Bewertet am 26.8.2015
Matthew O.

Kommentare: OnePage is an affordable, straightforward and sleek product which has completely changed the way I do business forever. The thing that really separates OnePage from all the other CRM products I've used is its clear, simple and concise layout. Gone are all the cluttered tabs and annoying, messy interfaces, replaced with an easy to use and ergonomic platform. It also features a wide array of optional integrations with a variety of financial, communication and lead generation services which really help my workflow to run smoothly. The customer support team is friendly and helpful, they provide free webinars, videos and were always open to any feedback or suggestions I had. I honestly can't recommend this product enough, for 11 a month, you really can't get any better.

Simpler, but still fully-featured alternative to Salesforce

Bewertet am 21.12.2017
Sam U.
Director, Business Strategy

Kommentare: Great tool for sales forecasting and business planning overall

Vorteile: Interface is great, and it's really easy to add new projects and timelines for team collaboration. Way easier to navigate than Salesforce's complicated interface

Nachteile: No major cons. We've really enjoyed the functionality. Perhaps better exportable reporting into PDFs or something similar, or more dynamic email reminders

Great CRM Software!

Bewertet am 12.6.2018
Tammy A.
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Great for client management including contact information, sales, projects, invoicing, and solutions.

Nachteile: This software is great! I can't say anything bad. I do wish that it integrated with more programs; for instance, it does not sync with my Microsoft Outlook which would be fantastic!