Über OnePageCRM

Das Unternehmen hat die Komplexität von CRM in eine Aufgabenliste umgewandelt, damit du Leads in Kundschaft verwandelst, Ziele erreichen und dein Geschäft schnell ausbauen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über OnePageCRM

Ron M.
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2016

"A SalesPerson Crm"

Kommentare: I really took 3 weeks off recently and decided to move from the Outlook Desktop world to all online and based around Google Apps. I needed A Crm that focused on follow up and keeping good notes and also keeping track of my calls and actions. I Checked out dozens of other Crms on the free trial basis and most are the same. They keep track of notes and calls, and put your next actions into a to do list or task. They have various levels of success integrating with Google. As soon as I tried OnePage I noticed a key difference. The Action Stream of telling you what to do next front and center. If you are in a business where making calls to contacts, sending emails and building relationships like Real Estate or other small business this is the Crm for you! Is it Perfect? No will go into this in the pros and cons. I chose this over Well Knowns like Insightly, Prosperworks, Contactually, and many more as the Bells and Whistles I wanted were the most well done in One Page.

Vorteile: Action Stream, Action Stream, Action Stream better than any to do list or task manager I have seen.
Simple Interface
Skype Caller built in
Call Tracker Built in
Pleasing to the Eye
Descent Customer Support it is possible to get someone on the phone
Tagging
They are in Ireland ( kinda cool)

Nachteile: Google Contact Integration by Pie Sync, Does not bring Picture or Address over and slow to sync to Google Contacts, sometimes does not show up for a long time and I always have to check to make sure it made it over, then manually add photo and address if important to me. This alone is very bothersome to me and if I left would be for this. Have to add +1 in front of phone number to work with Skype, not a deal breaker but more time Emails not really connected to Client unless you send from Crm or use the Bcc for one Page Address. Not a deal killer cuz just go to gmail and enter email and get all the emails anyways. If the Google Sync was direct not relying on Pie Sync and brought over Photos and all other Info this would be as close to a 10 out of 10 that there is.. I have to give it overall an 8. Maybe Pie Sync will improve or Zapier will work one day.

• Bewertet am 23.10.2016
Stephen G.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.9.2019

"Hidden Gem"

Kommentare: Excellent, from the product/user experience through to their sales and support.

Vorteile: Having worked in the CRM sector and having been a user of multiple CRM platforms, I have to say this is a simple, functional and effective tool. They have nailed the features that you actually need and avoided adding a vast array of options that only confuse and often sit dormant as they are 'nice to have' but not really needed. When you do need a specific function, they have add-on features available.

Nachteile: May appear too basic for some users but i think you need to make sure you are selecting features that are really needed and beneficial.

• Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Richard A.
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2019

"Easy to use and cost effective"

Kommentare: Easy to use and cost effective. Great support

Vorteile: Easy to use and cost effective. Great support

Nachteile: Email Templates are very difficult to use and needs big upgrade.
Should include recent history list so you dont have to search again.

• Bewertet am 8.10.2019
James M.
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"Perfect fit"

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with Onepage and would recommend this program to any side size operation that wants a very easy to use CRM, at a very low cost.

Vorteile: This CRM is very easy to set up and use. I put this in at an affiliate business and it has been a great success. I also like that they continue to upgrade the features on a consistent basis. I liked the integration with Mailchimp.

Nachteile: Can't think of anything. It may have more API development, I would like it to integrate with Drupal.

• Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Ashley H.
Systems Manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.10.2019

"Easy to Use"

Vorteile: It is easy for us to track our customers and push them to the stages they need to be at throughout the whole roofing process.

Nachteile: The search feature is not the greatest.

• Bewertet am 25.10.2019
Ray P.
Executive Assistant / Member Relations
  • Bewertet am 1.11.2017

"After testing a number of CRM's, we finally settled on OnePage and haven't looked back!"

Kommentare: Streamlined our communications and membership records.

Vorteile: I love the flexibility, speed, and ease of use. It just makes sense and is super simple (you put in what you do, and the first thing you see when you log in is the obvious reminder to do it. One of the coolest things is when you use OnePage on your phone, it will track the call automatically, so that's really cool.

Nachteile: If anything, maybe that it doesn't do any auto invoicing or anything like that. It's a solid CRM, so I can't expect it to do everything, right?

Hi Ray,

Great to hear you're enjoying using OnePageCRM and that the mobile app is coming in useful.

RE: the invoicing, we're integrated with Xero, but would love to hear your feedback on an auto invoicing feature. I'll drop you an email.

All the best!

• Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Brian M.
Product Manager
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2019

"Solid shout for a startup"

Kommentare: OnePageCRM is easy-to-use and very user friendly. It plays really nice with Gmail for managing contacts.

Vorteile: OnePageCRM has helped us to manage our lead pipeline and to stay focused on following up with prospects each and every day.

Nachteile: I do not have any issues with this software. They provide an excellent user experience and customer support.

• Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Linda K.
Partner
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"Great for small business!"

Vorteile: Onepage CRM has a low fee and is easy to use. As a small design agency, we have a lot on our plates and no one here really likes selling. But we need to, right?
The OnePage system helps us stay on top of leads and proposals with a few simple clicks. We've tried other CRM's, but this one made it super easy.
Not letting a great lead slip away because you get busy is the strength of this system: it requires you to set up the next step before closing out the window.
Customer support is a 5-star.

Nachteile: The integration with Chrome (auto-filling contact info) got stuck a couple of times. But that could have been on my end!

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Robert G.
Strategic Sales Planning Instructor
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.5.2018

"My go to CRM - Focusing on what is the next task needed to move the relationship forward"

Vorteile: I like the focus on the next action sales aspects, and the simple integration with Skype, Google Apps, and other simple integrations

Nachteile: I wish there were MORE integrations, and that I can more easily update my overdue tasks. I would also like to have mutiple deal flows, or be able to use the Kaban style layout to track existing deals.

von OnePageCRM an 9.10.2018

Hi Robert,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry about the delay in responding. Staying focused on your sales actions is what OnePageCRM is all about. I would be keen to hear what other integrations you would be referring too?

Kind regards, Evelyn

• Bewertet am 5.5.2018
Luke S.
Marketing and Business Development Manager
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.12.2018

"Next action - so important in CRM!"

Kommentare: Great.

Vorteile: It has a clean design and it is well laid out, which I like. But what is really great and is lacking in so many CRM softwares is a next action feature. So, you make your phone call, type your notes and hit "save". If the phone rings or someone comes in you've lost your train of thought and that prospect is lost in the ether. With OnePage, it reminds you every time you complete something, "what's your next action?". It is so easy to add your next calendar date or phone call with that simple box. LOVE.

Nachteile: They are still working out the emailing mirror and you have to use a bcc to get all our correspondence in one place, but that's fine.

• Bewertet am 16.12.2018
Chuck S.
Rep
  • Bewertet am 28.3.2018

"A super CRM that lets you jump right in and also customize"

Kommentare: Get to work the way I want to. It fits me, not me it. And I know that any questions I have will be answered as if they're important and very quickly.

Vorteile: So many CRM's are very pricey, and often a bit involved to use. OnepageCRM productivity was immediate. I love that when you enter a contact or clear an activity, your next one is called for. It is so simple to use that you can do tweaks and customization easily. Customer service is not just fast--it is almost immediate! For one question I asked, within an hour or so they had made a VIDEO for me showing how I could do something. Incredible service.

Nachteile: Not much. It's been a joy and for the money, haven't heard of a CRM that touches it. It does everything I need and then some.

von OnePageCRM an 3.4.2018

Hello Chuck. Thank you very much for your kind review. It's great to hear OnePageCRM and the 'Next Action' feature is helping you and your business! I will be sure to share with the team and of course our customer support team! ^Evelyn

• Bewertet am 28.3.2018
John P.
Publisher
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 13.6.2017

"I love this product. It's easy to create and execute a daily call list from my prospect database."

Kommentare: It was by far the most user friendly CR software I have come across. I like the way it allows me to create an easy to do list each day as well as an easily executable call list. I also really appreciate the integration of the website and the app. I discovered OnePageCRM through a peer who was able to complete their daily prospect calls much faster than I could.

Vorteile: The most impressive thing about this platform is it's simplicity. It is the first CRM I have encountered that was obviously created with usability in mind. The website and the app perfectly integrate with each other to create the same quality user experience. I love the ease with which I can create a daily call list from my prospects and execute that list easily through the app. Once I make a call, I am immediately given a pulldown menu to log the results of the call. The call counter is a nice touch because it enables me to hold myself accountable to a set number of calls per day.

Nachteile: I do feel like the system could use a better search function. It has a simple search but I have not found a way to do a more integrated search down to the specific fields. Haven't needed one often, but it would have come in handy a time or two. I also wish the pricing was different to allow for a second user without doubling your cost.

Hi John,

Many thank for your kind words. Great to hear you're enjoying using OnePageCRM.

With regards the search, using the Advanced search you can run filters on multiple criteria: http://help.onepagecrm.com/article/34-how-to-use-advanced-search. This may come in useful. All the best!

• Bewertet am 13.6.2017
Louise J.
The Dream Job Coach
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2017

"Fantastic functionality and easy to use. As a solopreneur this has transformed my sales admin!"

Vorteile: I love the one next step sales philosophy that the software is built around and the action stream which keeps me on top of my pipeline.

Nachteile: There's nothing I don't like. I'd like to see an integration between this and other apps such as acuity scheduling.

von OnePageCRM an 2.11.2017

Hi Louise, Many thanks for your kind words! Great to hear OnePageCRM is helping you stay on top of your pipeline! I'll be sure to make a note of your feedback re: acuity scheduling. In the meantime, perhaps Zapier would be a good option to connect the two. Keep in touch! ^Carmel

• Bewertet am 9.8.2017
Rhonda A.
  • Bewertet am 11.1.2017

"Simple, streamlined, effective follow up assistance"

Kommentare: I am a Real Estate Broker and tried this CRM application for a month. My agents also tried it, but this is set up for single users more than team use. I was trying to solve the issue of tracking my leads and being able to forward the leads to my agents, but at that time, I could have used a little training on tags and how to properly use them. After trying a more robust system, I came to realize that OnePageCRM has so much merit if you just use it as a smart, simple tool to keep your customer's needs right in front of your face. I love it and the customer service reps are awesome! The billing, if you use a credit card, might get an international upcharge if you are in the US, but it's not much more than a buck a month. Changes are slated for 2017 to allow for a group/team format, but I just love it for what it is - far superior to my desk full of sticky notes. It has a mobile application so you always have it with you when you are on the road - IN ONE PAGE - which keeps it very simple to use while on the move.

Vorteile: Ease of use, simple to adopt, great mobile app, inexpensive compared to more complicated vendors.

Nachteile: Not a perfect pick if you intend to have a robust CRM, but perfect if you want something simple to dump all your notes into and keep abreast of your customer base/prospect base.

• Bewertet am 11.1.2017
Dermot L.
Co-Founder, Head of Sales
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2015

"OnePageCRM is perfect for small companies who need to focus on sales"

Kommentare: We've used OnePageCRM for over 3 years to help manage our sales process and we love it. We started out with 1 user (me!) and now have 5 people using the tool for everyday sales and customer contacts. It's a perfect system for us. It's simple to set up and easy to use - it takes about about an hour to get a new user fully up to speed. Every day, I can see in 1 screen the very next action I need to take on my contacts that day. When I complete the action, I make and note set a next action and move on. I use the Getting Things Done methodology and Onepage mirrors that really well. The system is designed very well - you get a simple, clean user interface but can drill down to get lots of functionality underneath. Now that our team is growing, I can quickly view our activity and pipeline on an individual and team basis - again in single screen. The support team is excellent and they continue to roll out features and integrations on a regular basis, including some requests that we have asked for over the years.

Vorteile: Easy to use, very focused tool for sales.
The ability to see immediately the next action is genius! It keeps you really focused.
It's very cost effective - especially compared to some of the larger CRM systems out there.

Nachteile: OnePageCRM doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a system like salesforce (but for a company like ours, it is perfect.)

• Bewertet am 27.2.2015
David H.
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2016

"Be Realistic, sell things"

Kommentare: This has forced us to really be more realistic about how much we can bite off every day and helps with prioritization. Tags are great for doing in depth client research later.

Vorteile: Great Customer Support
Integrates with Wufoo forms and Zapier

Nachteile: Getting overloaded with sales actions (but that's kinda my fault)

von OnePageCRM an 13.12.2016

Hi David,

Thanks for a great review! Great to hear the simplicity of the Action Stream has helped improve your focus!

Laura

• Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Nigel G.
  • Bewertet am 5.4.2018

"Making CRM easy for small business"

Vorteile: I really enjoy the the Action Stream view which helps focus on what needs to get done. Being a 1 man show I dont always need to complexitiy of multiple touch points for the various different stages of the customer cycle; I just need which customer needs what next and the value of each deal. The recent introduction of the email sync just toops off the functionaility nicley and keeps all the communication in one place.

Nachteile: A little on the pricey side compared to other products in the market but if you need a CRM thats easy to use, its great value.

von OnePageCRM an 9.10.2018

Hi Nigel.

Apologies for the dealy. Thanks for taking the time to review OnePageCRM. It's great to hear the Action Stream is doing its job and keeping you focused on your daily tasks. Nice to hear email sync has got the thumbs up too!

Stay in touch. Evelyn

• Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Fábio P.
Co Founder
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.6.2016

"Simple and affordable CRM"

Kommentare: I have used OnePage for the last 6 months, and it has turned into an invaluable tool in my Saas toolkit. Its web platform, integrations with Mailchimp, chrome plugin to import FB or Linkedin Contacts, Next Action approach and easy sync with Google Contacts (via PieSync or Zapier) allow me to save tons of time in my day to day sales and mkt activities.

Vorteile: - Chrome Plugin to import Linkedin and Facebook profiles
- simple and efficient task management with Next Action a la GTD
- APIs and integration with 3rd party services (PieSync, MailChimp, Google Contacts)

Nachteile: - inexistence of a 2-way SaaS sync tool with Google Contacts
- does not integrate with Gmail to import emails sent to Contacts: I have to remember (or automate on my end) BCCing onepagecrm on each and every sent email
- does not allow me to start an email campaign directly from a subset of Contacts (with particular tags, for instance)

• Bewertet am 22.6.2016
Ray P.
Executive Assistant
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2015

"Cool approach to CRM, and great support to go with it."

Kommentare: I don't like the bigger, more clunky CRM options out there, so was thrilled to find OnePage CRM. It's super customizable so we can use it for our membership organization to track everything from membership to events and sponsors. The "Next Action" feature is the best in the industry, and downloading to spreadsheets happens in seconds, so we can do everything we need to do. I gave 4 stars because I'd really like to see a bulk-communications feature, where I could communicate with 75 advertisers at the same time, etc (instead of one at a time). I know the theory is to promote real communication with people, but in practice it really slows down some of the tasks we need to complete, like quick updates to projects to a group of people. That being said, there's no perfect system, but OnePage gets closer than other solutions we've tried. Way to go!

von OnePageCRM an 28.8.2015

Hi Ray,

Thanks for recommending us! Appreciate your feedback. :)

Did you know that OnePageCRM is integrated with MailChimp for mass email marketing. You could perhaps set up a next action "send email" and mark complete in bulk once you send the campaign: http://help.onepagecrm.com/article/208-how-assign-actions-to-multiple-contacts

Would this help you guys out?

Keep in touch!

• Bewertet am 26.8.2015
Frederick P.
  • Bewertet am 19.4.2012

"OnePage drives my interest in selling"

Kommentare: The greatest thing about OnePage is that I open it and I get to work. I used to force myself into a weekly discipline of reviewing an excel spreadsheet and outlook contact base. OnePage CRM has changed my attitude and approach. It's easy to access, engaging and it drives your interest in selling and business development.
The interface is intuitive and simple, all the while OnePage offers powerful features. The dashboard gives you a list of tasks (they call them sales actions), prioritized by time. It makes me actually focus on what's the most important - my sales activity. There is a contact list, list of tasks, contact's profile with all the history. You can add notes, deals, tags, filter your contacts and tasks, track deals through pipeline, add users... That's an amazing functionality I think for the price they require.

Vorteile: Helps get organized and increase sales, user-friendly interface, integration with mail & calendar, perfect for service companies, good value for money

Nachteile: They just added the multiuser function, so you can set a user as administrator and invite other members. But basically every user has the same permissions.

• Bewertet am 19.4.2012
Phil P.
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2015

"OnePageCRM is an excellent fit for our uses"

Kommentare: We were using Salesforce. It seemed complicated for our use. We sell one time and if the prospect becomes a customer that is it, at least that is how we imagined it would be - we have expanded our use considerably now that we have discovered the power of OnePageCRM'S multi-layered filtering system. We probably would not have discovered all the ways we could use the filtering system without OnePageCRM's excellent customer service staff. We are in the process of putting all pre-existing customers on OnePageCRM. We will be able to track them much better. Exporting data from Salesforce and importing it to OnePageCRM was easy. Before or after we created all our special fields unique to our business and we filter on some of those. The fact that you can save an name filters is great. We are also putting all our customer service staff as users on OnePageCRM. The pricing makes that very affordabe.

von OnePageCRM an 13.12.2016

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your generous review of OnePageCRM! Great to hear you were able to customize the CRM to suit your business needs using our Tags and Custom Fields features!

Laura

• Bewertet am 10.9.2015
Yan F.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2018

"I've used a free trial of this software and I really liked it! "

Kommentare: Forces you to get things done!

Vorteile: It's different by design - it forces you too be make this next thing, to be in the flow, to work and to sale. It's a great motivator, while many other software suites are demotivators - they are too complicated and need an administrator to work properly.

Nachteile: I really liked it but it seems that it doesn't suit into our workflow, where people are overmotivated. We also missed some features, like Web forms captures and email tracking that can be found in other solutions.

von OnePageCRM an 3.4.2018

Hello Yan. Thanks for your kind words. As users of OnePageCRM ourselves we agree when you say it's a great motivator! Happy selling ^Evelyn

• Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Debbie G.
Volunteer Website Director
Philanthropie, Selbstständig
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 13.9.2017

"Amazingly easy-to-use CRM"

Kommentare: I am so glad that I discovered OnePageCRM. Our nonprofit has virtually no budget so it was nice to find one that was priced fairly. We could never afford the high-end CRM's. But this one, is a near-perfect fit. Great design, remarkable attention to details/features, and superb customer support. Bar none.

Vorteile: Elegant user interface, simple, clean, uncluttered (okay that last part was redundant). Super responsive customer support which is one of the main reasons I highly recommend this software.

Nachteile: Because OnePageCRM is primarily focused on sales, using it for our nonprofit means some workarounds. It's more like we don't use some of the features as sales tools.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 13.9.2017
Mark M.
Co-Owner
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.2.2019

"Easy to Use"

Kommentare: We've been using it for about a month now and so far it's going great. Everyone is easily getting the hang of it.

Vorteile: This software is easy to use. It allows you to track deals and contacts - while also being able to add your own custom fields to be filled in. We also use Zapier to automatically add contacts into OnePageCRM.

Nachteile: There are some fields that aren't available with Zapier to automatically be entered into contact and deal fields so we have to manually enter them. We hope they are working on a fix for that so that things can be more automatized.

• Bewertet am 21.2.2019
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.4.2019

"Uncluttered, Simple but Sophisticated CRM"

Kommentare: Customer service is absolutely fantastic. Very prompt, courteous and helpful.

Vorteile: It doesn't have over the top bells and whistles. Some CRM's assume have way too many options and it requires way too much time to learn how to use them.

Nachteile: I don't have any dislikes about OnePageCRM. It's a great service as is.

• Bewertet am 10.4.2019