Über Procore Estimating

Einfach zu verwendende cloudbasierte Planungs- und Kalkulationsanwendung für Elektrounternehmen, Mechaniker, Sanitärfirmen und sogenannte Low-Voltage-Auftragnehmer.

Erfahre mehr über Procore Estimating

This software is easy to use. We have the ability to add items and organize them.

Not being able to switch between takeoff modes without deleting the entire item. Ie switching between linear and linear avg with drop).

Bewertungen zu Procore Estimating

Procore Estimating hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 112 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Procore Estimating bereits verwendet?

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Esticom Software pone of the best

Kommentare: I am a low voltage estimator and have several customers. It is flexible enough for me to have all the various assemblies, rates, parts and reports that I can export out to my customers. In my opinion it is one of the easiest and most flexible low voltage software products on the market today.

The ease of use mainly. After a few quick tutorials I was able to start doing my take-offs on screen. I created assemblies that made the job much faster and accurate.

I have to go to the Estimating page to create or add parts and assemblies. It would be nice if I could enter them from the take-off page. Minor change but would help out with the speed of take-offs.

Luis
Accounting in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best estimating softwares we have used!

Kommentare: This has been a great experience working with esticom, i would definitely recommend it to others.

What I like the most about the software is that it remembers the rates and descriptions we use in each of our estimates. This makes it easier to keep our quotes consistant. We also like that we can bring in drawings and measure from there, before we had to either print them to scale and get the square footage or we had to upload them to a seperate software. Also like that there is margin as the percentage. Not mark up. Most other softwares use mark up.

The only con we have with this software is that you cannot put different percentage margin on the labor side per line item. We can only do that on the material side.

brennan
general manager in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Procure Add On, unavailable for free licenses

Kommentare: Great until it ended

Easy to use with Procore, eliminates multi platform data transfers and work processes.

Esticom has become an integrated Procure tool recently, however during the transition Procore users with non-profit or free licenses are not able to use the tool. I'm hoping that changes over the next year because this is the main function that Procore lacks and I currently pay for a separate third party app integration to compensate. I love that Procore has a non-profit program that enables us to train new trades employees for adoption of digital construction tech, so it's a minor annoyance that this functionality is not yet available for free!

Gail
Director of Contracts and Vendor Relationship in USA

Esticom Review

Kommentare: Esticom allows us to do more takeoffs in less time. This is great because many programs out there are not geared to Structured Cabling and this is. It made my job and those of my estimators so much easier. Our time to push out takeoffs have been improved by 87% and counting.

I love the ease of use and how easy it is to teach team members to use the system. Anyone can get up and running in under 2 hrs at a moderate level from zero experience. They have done an excellent job with making the program user friendly.

There are features that the program lacks and it does not integrate with Autotask (our CRM). Hopefully it will in the near future.

Jason
Quotations Director in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good bang for the buck

Kommentare: It has given us a way to keep everything digital and increase our accuracy on counts.

The compiling of counts and bill of material creation. Along with scaling and doing linear runs.

The lack of being able to input deduct alternates.

Jason
BC manager in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Canadian

Kommentare: For now I only use as a material take off with my own list uploaded but only makes the system 40% effective to it's full potential.

Easy to use electrican friendly. Going from take off to plan to estimate is very easy.

To be able to use the system fully esticom needs to integrate a full Canadian data base with material and time with this change the system would be near perfect. Next step to integrate to a major while saler to get real life pricing.

Ben
owner in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brief review of Esticom

Kommentare: I have had nothing but great experiences with the team at Esticom, every call and email have been answered promptly and most of my questions were easy to implement the solution for.

Esticom has saved us a tremendous amount of time in our estimating process. With having auto-count and linear average I can get most plans done in minutes instead of hours now.

It took a little bit to dial in the percentages and cost for products in our area but now that that is done I only review costs with my vendors when they tell me their is going to be a change.

estimator in Kanada

“Review of Esticom ”

Kommentare: ESTICOM is a really great software.

The cloud bases structure and easy to use functions made this software power full.

Some recommendations are below. 1)If we can fix a color , legend size and shape for an assembly it would be great so that we dont need to select it all time. 2)Option to select a particular area for take off would be great. 3)Option to download all take off drawings to PDF at once.

Timothy
Timothy
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great time saver!

Kommentare: This is a great software for anyone who wants to shorten the amount of time and money spent on estimating. It produces great print edits for workers and customers.

Speeds up the estimating process. They are always expanding and improving the software.

Not a lot of extra drawing functions for customization.

Reza
Reza
Estimator in USA
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Professional and user friendly takeoff software

Kommentare: I liked it

I used it for the HVAC takeoff estimation. I can almost find everything I want in their libraries. Besides, it needs minimum learning and you can start right after you enter the site. It doesn't need installation and all you need is web access. The navigations between plans and scaling are also easy. I have three other colleagues and we start to try it together and all of us are satisfied with the performance of the software in different trades like plumbing, masonry, and concrete

The price is a little high and dependency to internet access could be a problem sometimes

Carl
Account Executive in USA
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Suprisingly Powerful

Kommentare: My overall experience with Esticom has been wonderful. Having a tool that is so easy to use has let us focus more on how to improve our estimating rather than on how to use our software.

The intuitive nature of the interfaces and how easy it is to tweak my estimates.

There are a few quirks that take some getting used to. I'd say the two small things that bother me most are: 1. Not being able to add one-time-use items to the estimating section. 2. Not being able to switch between takeoff modes without deleting the entire item. (ie switching between linear and linear avg with drop)

Noel
Sr Sales Rep in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Esticomm Saves You Time and Improves Accuracy!

Kommentare: I use it to prepare my larger quotes for the reasons I mentioned. I am happy with the current performance and look forward to continued improvements.

It saves me money from not having to print tons of project plans and then storing them. Esticomm saves me time by insuring I get accurate counts and distances the first time! Plus I can work from the office, at the job site or at home, which I prefer not to do, because all my files are on their site.

Esticomm does a good job of constantly upgrading the software and making improvements. There are minor improvements I would make to the functionality of the software but they usually end up doing that automatically.

Sales Engineer in USA
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software tool for project design and estimation

Kommentare: Esticom did a great job of working with us to solve a very complex problem of engineers utilizing different platforms to design our systems. This makes our work seamless, shareable, and gives us the ability to create redundancy with our system designs.

It is very nice to be able to scale a map with ease either utilizing the common scale option or drawing a line as a measurement. Additionally, Esticom's team is fantastic about working directly with you to make the software suitable for your project type. It makes estimation and design easy when you have one centralized platform to work with.

I have no current complaints to speak of.

Sasha
Business Owner in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cost efficient&easiest software we've found!

Kommentare: Our bids are much easier to put together, download, and send out to clients. The look is professional and allows for more or less info as desired.

The cost is reasonable and it is very easy to maneuver between all screens. Training and communication with reps has been great as well.

We very frequently have to add "custom" products because we cannot find what we are looking for in the software.

Arvin
Principal Engineer in Philippinen

Esticom Review

Kommentare: Average

The software is very easy to use and accessible anywhere with internet.

Electrical components prices are off making it difficult to in smaller projects.

Dawson
Estimator in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

Kommentare: It's been absolutely fantastic and I've really had no big issues with it.

Its super simple and makes life a whole lot easier to bid these big jobs!

I couldn't really find much that's to horrible about the product... Had many products already and some stuff just needed to be added which was super simple!

CJ
VP in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software

The auto-count feature for take-offs and the compatibility with excel

The formatting of the estimates you can create.

Mitsuko
Office Manager in Kanada

Easy software for takeoffs

Kommentare: Revolutionized our quoting for jobs! We know exactly how much time to budget for a job and can send marked up drawings to clients.

1. create custom items 2. markup and download drawings to send to clients 3. breakdown of labour and materials 4. ability to replace drawings that have been marked up (such as with construction set vs permit set) 5. customer service is very open to suggestions

1. must pay a full fee for each additional log in 2. cannot adjust descriptions in the quote page (must do it in the takeoff screen) 3. some odd quirks, which are not deal breaker but annoying.

Service Engineer in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Telecom Estimating Software

Kommentare: Esticom has been great, there is some room for improvement and i would love to help collaborate with them. Having been in the telecom industry for over 20 years, and helped other companies create their own software i would be able to offer valuable insight.

I like that I can have a material database and organize them in a useful way.

I do not like the fact that i cannot manually input man hours towards scopes of work, and that there are not customizable admin fields (travel charges, project management hours fields, shipping ect) where i can capture typical back end admin costs. It only allows percentages.

Andrew
Application Engineer in USA
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review of Esticom

Kommentare: The Esticom cloud-based software has been a great addition to my team! Personally, it has made me more efficient when providing passive DAS proposals for my customers.

I have enjoyed how this software is so versatile. Also, this software has been extremely straightforward, scales floor plans, and has all of the icons that are needed for my job.

The only complaint that I have had so far, is regarding not being able to duplicate (copy and paste) items to another page.

Laura
Estimator/Project Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Esticom- Great Takeoff Software!!

This software is easy to set up and is user friendly. I also like that this software is cloud based and I can do takeoffs anywhere.

You have to go to the estimating page to add another part to the estimate. It would be nice to be able to add it on the takeoffs page. It would also be great to have the ability to price out alternates and have those totals separated from the base bid total on the proposal. We use our own proposal to have this ability.

Ian
General Manager in USA

Review- Esticom

Kommentare: being the estimator as well as business development i can submit bids and adjust quotes on the go.

I like the mobility of online, it helps when you are on the go and need to send out a quote.

Not a lot of pre built assemblies for the trade i am in.

Steve
Owner/President in Kanada

US to Canadian

Kommentare: With Esticom we are able to do an estimate in a fraction of the time. We are still working through some of the issues with pricing and description from US to Canadian but overall very productive.

Some of the options are not easily converted from the US to Canadian. Measurements. Material costs, tax etc.

We have to be careful before we send an estimate out to insure all the calculations are correct. Measurements are in metric. Pricing etc.

Anthony
President in USA
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

Great Job

Kommentare: I am able to send out quotes with one process. Eliminating hours I use to take preparing my bids.

The software is easy to use and has a whole stock list of the product we sell in the fire alarm and security industry.

The only thing I found least about the software, can the tool be able to float of the screen to allow all the items on the page to be seen.

Byron
Owner/Manager in USA

A great Product with continued Enhancements

Kommentare: A quicker estimating return time to get to client and a smoother estimating process than doing it by hand.

Ease of use. The navigation is simple, but effective!

Lacking a bit on the materials, but getting better with updates!