Über Procore Estimating

Einfach zu verwendende cloudbasierte Planungs- und Kalkulationsanwendung für Subunternehmer.

Erfahre mehr über Procore Estimating

This software is easy to use. We have the ability to add items and organize them.

Not being able to switch between takeoff modes without deleting the entire item. Ie switching between linear and linear avg with drop).

Bewertungen zu Procore Estimating

Procore Estimating hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 112 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Procore Estimating bereits verwendet?

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Esticom Software pone of the best

Kommentare: I am a low voltage estimator and have several customers. It is flexible enough for me to have all the various assemblies, rates, parts and reports that I can export out to my customers. In my opinion it is one of the easiest and most flexible low voltage software products on the market today.

The ease of use mainly. After a few quick tutorials I was able to start doing my take-offs on screen. I created assemblies that made the job much faster and accurate.

I have to go to the Estimating page to create or add parts and assemblies. It would be nice if I could enter them from the take-off page. Minor change but would help out with the speed of take-offs.

Gail
Director of Contracts and Vendor Relationship in USA

Esticom Review

Kommentare: Esticom allows us to do more takeoffs in less time. This is great because many programs out there are not geared to Structured Cabling and this is. It made my job and those of my estimators so much easier. Our time to push out takeoffs have been improved by 87% and counting.

I love the ease of use and how easy it is to teach team members to use the system. Anyone can get up and running in under 2 hrs at a moderate level from zero experience. They have done an excellent job with making the program user friendly.

There are features that the program lacks and it does not integrate with Autotask (our CRM). Hopefully it will in the near future.

brennan
general manager in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Procure Add On, unavailable for free licenses

Kommentare: Great until it ended

Easy to use with Procore, eliminates multi platform data transfers and work processes.

Esticom has become an integrated Procure tool recently, however during the transition Procore users with non-profit or free licenses are not able to use the tool. I'm hoping that changes over the next year because this is the main function that Procore lacks and I currently pay for a separate third party app integration to compensate. I love that Procore has a non-profit program that enables us to train new trades employees for adoption of digital construction tech, so it's a minor annoyance that this functionality is not yet available for free!

Luis
Accounting in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best estimating softwares we have used!

Kommentare: This has been a great experience working with esticom, i would definitely recommend it to others.

What I like the most about the software is that it remembers the rates and descriptions we use in each of our estimates. This makes it easier to keep our quotes consistant. We also like that we can bring in drawings and measure from there, before we had to either print them to scale and get the square footage or we had to upload them to a seperate software. Also like that there is margin as the percentage. Not mark up. Most other softwares use mark up.

The only con we have with this software is that you cannot put different percentage margin on the labor side per line item. We can only do that on the material side.

Jason
Quotations Director in USA

Good bang for the buck

Kommentare: It has given us a way to keep everything digital and increase our accuracy on counts.

The compiling of counts and bill of material creation. Along with scaling and doing linear runs.

The lack of being able to input deduct alternates.

Jason
BC manager in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Canadian

Kommentare: For now I only use as a material take off with my own list uploaded but only makes the system 40% effective to it's full potential.

Easy to use electrican friendly. Going from take off to plan to estimate is very easy.

To be able to use the system fully esticom needs to integrate a full Canadian data base with material and time with this change the system would be near perfect. Next step to integrate to a major while saler to get real life pricing.

Ben
owner in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brief review of Esticom

Kommentare: I have had nothing but great experiences with the team at Esticom, every call and email have been answered promptly and most of my questions were easy to implement the solution for.

Esticom has saved us a tremendous amount of time in our estimating process. With having auto-count and linear average I can get most plans done in minutes instead of hours now.

It took a little bit to dial in the percentages and cost for products in our area but now that that is done I only review costs with my vendors when they tell me their is going to be a change.

Justin
Justin
estimator in Kanada

“Review of Esticom ”

Kommentare: ESTICOM is a really great software.

The cloud bases structure and easy to use functions made this software power full.

Some recommendations are below. 1)If we can fix a color , legend size and shape for an assembly it would be great so that we dont need to select it all time. 2)Option to select a particular area for take off would be great. 3)Option to download all take off drawings to PDF at once.

Timothy
Timothy
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great time saver!

Kommentare: This is a great software for anyone who wants to shorten the amount of time and money spent on estimating. It produces great print edits for workers and customers.

Speeds up the estimating process. They are always expanding and improving the software.

Not a lot of extra drawing functions for customization.

Reza
Reza
Estimator in USA
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Professional and user friendly takeoff software

Kommentare: I liked it

I used it for the HVAC takeoff estimation. I can almost find everything I want in their libraries. Besides, it needs minimum learning and you can start right after you enter the site. It doesn't need installation and all you need is web access. The navigations between plans and scaling are also easy. I have three other colleagues and we start to try it together and all of us are satisfied with the performance of the software in different trades like plumbing, masonry, and concrete

The price is a little high and dependency to internet access could be a problem sometimes

Carl
Account Executive in USA
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Suprisingly Powerful

Kommentare: My overall experience with Esticom has been wonderful. Having a tool that is so easy to use has let us focus more on how to improve our estimating rather than on how to use our software.

The intuitive nature of the interfaces and how easy it is to tweak my estimates.

There are a few quirks that take some getting used to. I'd say the two small things that bother me most are: 1. Not being able to add one-time-use items to the estimating section. 2. Not being able to switch between takeoff modes without deleting the entire item. (ie switching between linear and linear avg with drop)

Eber
Project Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review

I like the customer service based on the times i had called.

Not many features compared to other estimating software.

Mark
Principal in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Esticom Review

Kommentare: We estimate telecommunications cabling installations. Once products are labored and imported into the program, the estimation process can be quite speedy. Item recognition when producing take-offs using auto-count can be spotty. There is no customization available for adding new overhead type items (ex: PM labor as a separate labor type). Overall, a nice improvement over printing drawings and marking up hard copies for takeoffs.

When properly set up, the speed of producing an estimate is greatly improved

Materials search functionality - often can't find product Lack of output options in spreadsheet format

Sasha
Business Owner in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cost efficient&easiest software we've found!

Kommentare: Our bids are much easier to put together, download, and send out to clients. The look is professional and allows for more or less info as desired.

The cost is reasonable and it is very easy to maneuver between all screens. Training and communication with reps has been great as well.

We very frequently have to add "custom" products because we cannot find what we are looking for in the software.

jimmy
Solutions Architect in USA
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: Esticom has save me time and time is money in this industry. I cant see myself going back to printing out drawings a making soo many notes. This is more professional.

This has saved me lots of time count data drops on plans. Best of all, customer like seeing what they are being quoted.

Sometimes Lags, Sometimes the page wont load.

Dawson
Estimator in USA

Great product!

Kommentare: It's been absolutely fantastic and I've really had no big issues with it.

Its super simple and makes life a whole lot easier to bid these big jobs!

I couldn't really find much that's to horrible about the product... Had many products already and some stuff just needed to be added which was super simple!

CJ
VP in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software

The auto-count feature for take-offs and the compatibility with excel

The formatting of the estimates you can create.

Mitsuko
Office Manager in Kanada

Easy software for takeoffs

Kommentare: Revolutionized our quoting for jobs! We know exactly how much time to budget for a job and can send marked up drawings to clients.

1. create custom items 2. markup and download drawings to send to clients 3. breakdown of labour and materials 4. ability to replace drawings that have been marked up (such as with construction set vs permit set) 5. customer service is very open to suggestions

1. must pay a full fee for each additional log in 2. cannot adjust descriptions in the quote page (must do it in the takeoff screen) 3. some odd quirks, which are not deal breaker but annoying.

Martin
SENIOR ESTIMATOR in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Evaluation

I like how easy it is to use, very intuitive. The menu is simple and effective.

The auto takeoff feature isn't very reliable. I would LOVE having this feature working correctly.

Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best low voltage software out there!

Kommentare: I'm actually suprised that we've found a estimating software that does EVERYTHING that we need it to do.

It's easy to use. We have gone from two to three days of putting together a bid to 2 to 3 hours. It's simple, clean interface, and the support is great. We've tested out 5 different softwares and this is #1 by far. Oh and it's web based so feel free to access it from anywhere.

so far so good. No complaints. You can tell that this was developed by a low voltage company.

Anthony
President in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with Esticom has grown since I first used it and it has increase the amount of proposals/bids I can send out in one day.

I like most about the software, that i was catered to my specialties which is fire alarm and security. In addition to making edits on the drawings and downloading a PDF document with the changes.

The least favorable thing i feel on the software is not being able to delete all drawings at one time instead of one at a time.

Ian
General Manager in USA

Review- Esticom

Kommentare: being the estimator as well as business development i can submit bids and adjust quotes on the go.

I like the mobility of online, it helps when you are on the go and need to send out a quote.

Not a lot of pre built assemblies for the trade i am in.

Steven
Director of Business Development in USA

Great estimating software

Kommentare: My overall experience is great. All the functions work seamlessly

This software is awesome. It was easy to learn and easy to use. It offers all the features I need and keeps on adding tools that I want. I would recommend it to any Electrical estimator

The only functions missing that I would like to have is a highlighter and the ability to take a snapshot.

Anthony
President in USA
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

Great Job

Kommentare: I am able to send out quotes with one process. Eliminating hours I use to take preparing my bids.

The software is easy to use and has a whole stock list of the product we sell in the fire alarm and security industry.

The only thing I found least about the software, can the tool be able to float of the screen to allow all the items on the page to be seen.

Byron
Owner/Manager in USA

A great Product with continued Enhancements

Kommentare: A quicker estimating return time to get to client and a smoother estimating process than doing it by hand.

Ease of use. The navigation is simple, but effective!

Lacking a bit on the materials, but getting better with updates!