I used it to manage the restaurant of a friend.

Bewertet am 16.2.2018
Alexander R.
Owner Principal

Kommentare: you can have all the things you need to give an excelent service in one software.

Vorteile: It's all in one sistem, you can manage all the restaurant in one app and that is truly helpfull in all senses.

Nachteile: You can only use it on ipad, I would like to have it in other systems, I like screens more big, but thats a personal view.

I love food, so went I discovered foodics, I discovered more ways to reach other markets!

Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Community Manager

Kommentare: Is a really good product because help you to grow in the business of food and reach more customers and that means that your brand each day that pass is getting to know more and more.

Vorteile: Why I really like about foodics is that gave solutions about the inventory management, with the system you can have control over all, and you can know in what level your inventory is or what do you need to restore. You can also improve staff productivity that is something important in a food business.

Nachteile: Some of the cons that I have using foodics is that when they update the system, sometimes present bug that are annoying but nothing serious to worry about.