Save time....save money!

Bewertet am 4.5.2017
Benoit C.

Vorteile: Possibility to export folder can beaucoup use in gps and liste create csv folder can be use full for employes.

Nachteile: Can be slow between 7h and 9h am / 5h and 6h pm....Sometimes when routes are long thé folder split that in 2 folder ( gpx )...plus take long to download organize route.

POOR REPLACEMENT FOR ROUTEFAST

Bewertet am 28.12.2016
Marcelo A.

Kommentare: This is nothing like Routefast. Charge service for over 12 addresses. Manually enter each address? What is this? MapQuest? It's not even close to the Routefast functionality. Goodbye!

Vorteile: nothing

Nachteile: enter each address manually- charge service

von Speedy Route an 29.12.2016

Speedy Route has been online for almost 4 years, and has recently acquired RouteFast, which has now been replaced by Speedy Route.

Speedy Route has all the features of FastRoute, plus many more. Please see our blog post http://blog.speedyroute.com/p/speedy-route-tips-and-tricks.html for details about our Bulk Import facility, there is no need to manually enter addresses.

RouteFast also did not scale to different screen sizes or work on mobile properly at all, whereas Speedy Route does. Speedy Route provides feedback for addresses as you type, RouteFast did not. Speedy Route allows routes to be split between multiple vehicles, RouteFast only allowed one vehicle. Speedy Route allows some locations to be time-boxed, and supports Bulk Address Import and Export, and can also quickly calculate routes containing up to 500 locations.

Speedy Route is a charged service for routes containing more than 12 locations. 1 free route calculation per 24 hours is also available.

All the best!

Great site for going the fastest route to multiple properties

Bewertet am 13.10.2018
Jennifer K.
Realtor
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience was wonderful, I would highly recommend anyone use it at least once and make your own call. It worked for me and I am very thankful for the ease of the use.

Vorteile: I like the software because you can use several addresses at a time. I used about 15-20 at a time and it calculated them up as perfect and as fast as it could have. Great service for real estate professionals or anyone needing to go to multiple homes in a decent amount of time.

Nachteile: Nothing, it works great and as it should. I think the software is fantastic. I guess if I had one negative, it would be to see if there was an easier way to input the addresses, but I can't imagine there is.

very good site

Bewertet am 10.12.2016
Nancy H.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I love using this site as it is easy and fast to use. I drive many properties and need to know the best and fastest route which this site gives me

Vorteile: easy to use

Nachteile: none

Not good for volume

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Chad B.
Independent Contractor
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Trial worked great with under 20 addresses. Interface is good.

Nachteile: Trial worked great with under 20 addresses, but once I tried the full version with 50 addresses, the routing result was terrible. I recalculated the route 20 times, to no avail. It takes you back and forth. I spent hours each time manually reorganizing the route to reduce overall mileage & time significantly. But then, what was I paying for?! Customer Service...forget about it. I sent many emails to support hoping they could fix the issues I had because I liked the service, but they just won't respond. I finally gave up.

I want Route Fast Back!

Bewertet am 21.12.2016
Christopher G.

Kommentare: This is absolutely horrible to use. Really wish you left Route Fast alone. Will not use or pay for this product ever!

Nachteile: Everything. Looks, functunality, etc.

von Speedy Route an 21.12.2017

Hi, please contact us directly if you have any questions about how to get the best out of Speedy Route. We think Speedy Route is far more usable than Route Fast ever was. Route Fast did not work on mobile, it did not show addresses as you type, it did not save your routes and locations in the cloud for reloading on phones, tablets and other computers etc. Speedy Route does all this and more!