Über AUTOsist

AUTOsist bietet dir eine einfache und erschwingliche webbasierte Lösung zur Verfolgung der Flottenwartung, von Inspektionen und weiterer wichtiger Aufzeichnungen.

Erfahre mehr über AUTOsist

We save time and money by being able to access the information on each vehicle without having to physically get in it to document and update our records.

When we did (user error), customer service was quick and painless.

Bewertungen zu AUTOsist

4,9

AUTOsist hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 146 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AUTOsist bereits verwendet?

Kelly
President in USA

Autosist is exactly what our company needed to help with our maintenance.

Kommentare: We are able to track our preventative maintenance to make sure trucks are serviced on regular intervals. Being able to search old records is a huge positive. I no longer have to dig through paper records to find a service record.

When the software is used on a daily basis, it sends us reminders about preventative maintenance. This is extremely important for us on our spare trucks as those are driven by multiple people and no 1 person is responsible for that truck. The way you can use the software to let the shop know of problems with the truck when they are noticed is great. This gives the maintenance shop a heads up that they will have to address it. They don't find out when the truck comes in. Autosist will build inspections to your specs. Their customer service is great. If you have a question, you talk to a person. You don't have to deal with an automated system.

The only thing I feel Autosist is missing is the ability to track inventory. Other than that, I have no complaints.

Scott
Fleet Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The most user-friendly fleet management software out there

Kommentare: Autosist has helped me keep accurate and up to date records on the 25 vehicles that we have in our fleet. I like that I can keep all of the records in one location and I never have to worry about saving my work, as its all automatically saved. The design layout makes it easy to select one of the vehicles in our fleet and all of the information is instantly displayed. The software is very easy to use and learn, without sacrificing key features. Whenever I need to recall service records, it is simple to click on the vehicle in question, and all of the information is displayed along with any of the data that I inputted.

There are many options out there for fleet management software, but I ended up choosing Autosist because it is not unnecessarily complicated like some of the other options out there. It is the most user-friendly option and it is not cluttered with a bunch of features that I have no use for.

I wish there was a simple way to total the amount spent on repairs & maintenance, per vehicle, and as a total amongst the fleet

Antwort von AUTOsist

Hi Scott, thank you so much for your review! We do have a report called the Spend Analysis found in the reports section that will break down how much you spent on each vehicle for all services done. It will give you total spent, monthly spend, and annual spend. We can also build out some custom reports for you if needed - please email us at support@autosist.com

Nathan
Dispatch Manager in USA

It is an OK app, pretty easy to use.

Kommentare: Quick link to the Vin #

The layout is pretty great. It's easy to add new vehicles to your fleet and also to edit them as necessary.

The fuel tracker. It would be easier to just be able to type in the gallons of gas and the odometer reads.

Antwort von AUTOsist

Hi Nathan, thanks for your review. We do have a quick link to the VIN - it displays no the garage page on the App and under the current odometer field on the web portal.

Steve
Vice President Operations in USA

Great Product!

The product is very user friendly. It allows our business to see everything out on the road and hold our staff accountable

For us as a franchise, I wish the devices could be pre-programmed to our business standards before they are shipped out

Kim
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Critical tool for making fleet management easy

We love using AUTOsist for our fleet management. It is easy to use and being as we have such a distributed workforce it really helps keep all of the records straight and reminds us when insurance cards and registrations need updating for different vehicles. The ability to have weekly and monthly checklists for each vehicle has been great as well. Just let me know where you would like me to post a review.

If you fill up a vehicle multiple times in a day like on a long trip, the system can get confused about the previous odometer reading. It pulls from the wrong entry and the system seems to not show order of fill up correctly.

Tommy

Great Product

Kommentare: Great. Their service is great and their

It's accurate and easy to use. They also have great customer service

It could add some autofill options that would make usage easier.

Pat
Lead Mechanic in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SimmonsMaint1

Kommentare: AUTOsist has the best customer service weather it is a phone call or e-mail, they are very prompt, It is user friendly, As of any program you do use it is only as good as the information that is provided, with AUTOsist it very easy to extract what you are looking for.

For the most part it is very user friendly, the amount of information that is stored with easy access when ordering part for a peace of equipment to MPG a vehicle gets.

It has more options then I utilize and have to get assistance to navigate through it but not sure if that is a AUTOsist fault or operator, I'm leaning toward operator.

LISA
FLEET ADMINISTRATOR in USA

"PRISTINE"

Kommentare: Our company just went through a "NEW ENTRY DOT AUDIT" which included Vehicle Maintenance Files. Several years ago we had gone through a Compliance Audit and Vehicle Maintenance was found unsatisfactory. The same officer did the New Entry Audit (our company had changed names and gotten a new DOT#) and was impressed with documentation. She called our VM "PRISTINE!" It keeps our guys on track with paperwork, sends reminders for PM and it's user friendly!!
The team at Autosist has been amazing to work with and always prompt when answering any questions. [sensitive content hidden] is very knowledgeable about their product and has been a true pleasure to work with!

User friendly, keeps our guys on track with paperwork, email or text reminders for PM.

I would like the option to purchase and add extra space for new equipment purchases.

LeAnn
Vice President in USA
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Happy, Long-time AUTOsist user

Kommentare: Fantastic! The customer support is unbelievable. Fast and efficient. Highly recommend!

Work orders are the most helpful for our team. Ease of use for all employees to report what needs to be fixed and/or repaired and our mechanics can see in real time what is going on.

Requiring the price of fuel. We have bulk fuel tanks and contract pricing with our fuel supplier, so this is not important info for the team to collect. I do have to say this is NOT a deal breaker, we simply put in a zero dollar amount.

Thomas
Ramp Coordinator and Project Manager in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Autosist Review by SAS

Kommentare: Really well. As a company we are still figuring out the roles for who is responsible for maintenance and tracking, but the software is a good help.

I really like what we mainly use it for, quick access to different equipment and vehicle info, maintenance history, upcoming maintenance needed

I wouldn't say I like this least bc it's just the nature of the data, but I find it very manually entry heavy. Again without a digital transfer obviously it has to be manually input. But sometimes I think there must be a more efficient way to document all the service/maintenance that has occurred on equipment. Sometimes its being serviced by outside entities so I take the invoice and manually input those services

Ruthie
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Knowing about your vehicle when no one shares.

Kommentare: This has been great, it has taken a lot of tension out of the air, with me not having to ask the drivers for the information. An automatic reminder is sent out at the being of each month for the inspections, and with in minutes of a driver completing and submitting, I am aware of any issues he is having.

Just being able to know if any of our vans are due service, registration, or just having issues with one click on each van. I don't have to wait for the drivers to share any of the information, from when they get gas, to how their vehicle is preforming. I am still finding new ways of looking at the data.

I haven't found anything I don't like, the guys in the field take a little while to warm up to using it to it's maximum potential. I would like for the map option to be a little more informative, but I am still learning my way around it.

Ryan
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

AUTOsist is an excellent solution for fleet management

Kommentare: AUTOsist is a great solution to not only have maintenance records digitally, but to have reminders and inspections be a part of the same system is very helpful. Also, the AUTOsist team has been very helpful when we need to customize something to fit our needs.

We needed a solution to bring our shop record-keeping out of the stone ages with paper files and AUTOsist fit the bill.

Getting our paper files uploaded into the system is fairly easy but the amount of records we had in numerous file cabinets was very time-consuming. That's not necessarily the fault of the software, it was just an initial pain to get everything loaded into the new system.

Tory
Special Projects Coordinator in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lots of functionality for fleet management

Kommentare: Our fleet leader is having a much easier time remembering what work needs to be done, as well as what work has recently been done. Our office staff is working with the fleet team to input invoices, permits, work orders, and purchase info so all of that information is accessible to any of our users, anywhere, at any time. That way, if a driver is out of state and something happens, they have tons of relevant information at their fingertips through the app.

It works cross-platform and updates instantaneously, so I can update a vehicle's record on my desktop and my manager can check the app on her phone remotely to see the updated information. Our fleet drivers use Autosist to conduct their daily vehicle inspections and our fleet leader is automatically notified when anything has failed inspection. This keeps us aware of problems and also allows us to set reminders to check back in on recurring issues.

I'm not a fan of how "edit" mode and "view" mode look the same for records/inspections/notes. I would prefer the view mode to look more like saved information, rather than fillable fields -- if that makes sense? I constantly find myself opening a note and trying to click into the fields to start editing, then being confused as to why my cursor is x-ed out -- since I'm still on view mode, even though it looks like just the edit mode.

Steve
Purchaser in USA

Review

Kommentare: I like the online as well as the app. Always comes in handy. Pretty easy to use!

Has a lot of places to store information that is really helpful.

Would be nice to see a few different templates for inspections. We track all of our trailers in there so I dont need to check the engine and oils on a trailer for example. Instead of having to create one every time we add a new vehicle or trailer or piece of equipment.

Antwort von AUTOsist

Hi Steve, thanks for your review! For the custom inspections, you should be able to copy an existing template and edit it based on your needs. If you add a new vehicle or asset, you can assign them existing inspection forms. Does that make sense? We can walk you through it if you email us at support@autosist.com.

James
Maintenance in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zaraine has been great to work with the product is very simple to use and Easy on-the-go access.

What I like most is the product has a mobile app. Vehicles are easy to access and maintain. While having the ability to transfer vehicles that are being sold. The reminders about registration and insurance due on multiple Vehicles is a huge Time Saver. Reporting is easy so overall we are extremely pleased.

What I like least is there is no tablet app. No default capitalization. All data is wiped if you change vehicle types while you're entering a new vehicle. I would much rather be able to enter the dates rather than using the drop-down and choosing dates from the multiple months because when you're trying to get your data entered to begin with it's a huge pain.

Antwort von AUTOsist

Thank you so much for your review! We actually just launched the tablet version for iPads, and Android is coming very soon. Make sure you upgrade to Version 5 on the mobile app if your using iOS devices as it was just launched. There is default capitalization in the new app as well. For the vehicle type, we will see if we can fix that issue. It should not remove the year, make, model etc if you change the type so we will get that fixed. We will also see if there is an easier way to get the date field. Thanks again!

Sam
Manager in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service and customization.

Ease of use, customer support, customization options.

Mobile app can be a bit buggy, sometimes reports will come through with no information.

Antwort von AUTOsist

Hi Sam, thanks for your review! Can you give us a little more feedback on the app being buggy and what reports are coming with no info? We want to make sure we fix any issues for you. You can email us at support@autosist.com

Angie
SHARED SERVICES MANAGER in USA

autoreview

Kommentare: good

The ease of downloading the app and the functionality it brings to managing our fleet

The price is a little high, and it doesnt have as many customizing options as other software we looked at

letztes Jahr

Hi Angie, thanks for your review. Can you email us at support@autosist.com so we can try and help you with the custom options you would like? We have the ability to add custom sections, custom fields, and custom forms along with custom reports.

Lanette
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Management Tool

Kommentare: At one time I had a fleet of 11 vehicles to track. It was a daily task and so difficult. This program was a game changer. I was tracking things old school on excel spreadsheets and searching in QuickBooks and putting reminders in my Outlook. It was nuts.

It allows me to have at hand no matter where I am at. Upload in the field. Save photos. The notes and reminders are awesome. Heck, it is so great I even added my pets so I could keep track of their records since I travel a lot and needed info on hand. Its for vehicles, but I needed a place to keep track of my pets vet records, reminders for vaccinations, etc. It works for that too. I've told Autosist they should make this also for health records for tracking each of my kids/pets, etc. This program has been so helpful and saved me so much time.

I don't have anything I like least.... It all works well. Whenever I have had an issue I was able to get it resolved.

Field Service Coordinator in USA

Corvus Industries- Fleet Management

Kommentare: When I started my position, the company have an old Microsoft Database file and it was completely outdated. I was able to quickly update and keep up to date records with this program. Now when I need to get information to my boss or one of the drivers I can do it very quickly.

I love the ease of use for both myself and for my driver's. The range of technology skills amoung my drivers vary and even the drivers who lack technology skills can use the product quickly and correctly. I also, feel that it has all of the features that I need to keep my fleet's information up to date.

I find that some of the operations can be a little redundant and require too many clicks. An example is when I want to change a driver's access rights (view, add,edit, delete) on a particular I have to toggle each driver one at a time. I think it can be simplified more.

Cherry
Manager in USA

Helpful Tool

Kommentare: Great software, great customer service. Kudos to [sensitive content hidden] for always being on top of it and helping us when needed.

This program alone has helped our business maintain organization of vehicle and machine maintenance

I think there is a lot about this program that unfortunately we have not yet explored.

Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Autosist does the job!

Kommentare: Customer service is great. Our mechanic has all the tools he needs right on his phone to complete work on our fleet. No more walking back and forth to the desk to check and print lists. As the owner, I like being able to check on the status of the fleet and add reminders at any time from the mobile app.

The software is very simple and straightforward. Easy to setup and navigate. Not a lot of extras to clog up your view and user experience. Tracks what you need and that's it. You can add custom fields to track other items that you need. Users can be setup with full or partial access. Mobile app works great too! Overall a very nice, simple, effective tool to manage our fleet.

Would like to see some additional reporting features and the ability to sort reminders by job in a quick and easy fashion. Other than that, not seeing anything else I'd like changed.

Bailey
Marketing specialist in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software even better pricing!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been amazing. From the support team to the ever day function of the software I never have issues. Not to mention the pricing cannot be beat!

The software is easy to use, even for our older employees.

I do not really have any cons I can think of.

Brian
Mechanic in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes keeping track of the fleet vehicle very simple

No more paper work and texmessges notification and everything is on my phone so I can check vin numbers if I have to order parts

The only thing that has been a problem is in a steel building I sometimes don't have reception and won't up date but that's it

Alexander
Logistics Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Keep track of the important stuff!

Easy to use. This alerts all the personal that are needed to keep our fleet running smoothly. Our new Maintenance coordinator has found more items that he was able to use on this app than I was using. It has helped remove items from my plate and distribute them out to get handled quicker and more efficiently.

Haven't found any. This product is exactly what we were looking for.

Greg
Owner/Operator in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Equipment repair tracking made easy.

Kommentare: Great product!!

Very easy to learn and use. Stores all pics and docs for each repair to quickly refer to if needed.

No cons. This software is perfect for my business of equipment repair and servicing.