Filtern nach:

Über AUTOsist

AUTOsist bietet dir eine einfache und erschwingliche webbasierte Lösung zur Verfolgung der Flottenwartung, von Inspektionen und weiterer wichtiger Aufzeichnungen.

Erfahre mehr über AUTOsist

Kelly M.
President in USA

Autosist is exactly what our company needed to help with our maintenance.

Kommentare: We are able to track our preventative maintenance to make sure trucks are serviced on regular intervals. Being able to search old records is a huge positive. I no longer have to dig through paper records to find a service record.

When the software is used on a daily basis, it sends us reminders about preventative maintenance. This is extremely important for us on our spare trucks as those are driven by multiple people and no 1 person is responsible for that truck. The way you can use the software to let the shop know of problems with the truck when they are noticed is great. This gives the maintenance shop a heads up that they will have to address it. They don't find out when the truck comes in. Autosist will build inspections to your specs. Their customer service is great. If you have a question, you talk to a person. You don't have to deal with an automated system.

The only thing I feel Autosist is missing is the ability to track inventory. Other than that, I have no complaints.

Scott O.
Fleet Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The most user-friendly fleet management software out there

Kommentare: Autosist has helped me keep accurate and up to date records on the 25 vehicles that we have in our fleet. I like that I can keep all of the records in one location and I never have to worry about saving my work, as its all automatically saved. The design layout makes it easy to select one of the vehicles in our fleet and all of the information is instantly displayed. The software is very easy to use and learn, without sacrificing key features. Whenever I need to recall service records, it is simple to click on the vehicle in question, and all of the information is displayed along with any of the data that I inputted.

There are many options out there for fleet management software, but I ended up choosing Autosist because it is not unnecessarily complicated like some of the other options out there. It is the most user-friendly option and it is not cluttered with a bunch of features that I have no use for.

I wish there was a simple way to total the amount spent on repairs & maintenance, per vehicle, and as a total amongst the fleet

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Scott, thank you so much for your review! We do have a report called the Spend Analysis found in the reports section that will break down how much you spent on each vehicle for all services done. It will give you total spent, monthly spend, and annual spend. We can also build out some custom reports for you if needed - please email us at support@autosist.com

Steve K.
Purchaser in USA

Review

4 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I like the online as well as the app. Always comes in handy. Pretty easy to use!

Has a lot of places to store information that is really helpful.

Would be nice to see a few different templates for inspections. We track all of our trailers in there so I dont need to check the engine and oils on a trailer for example. Instead of having to create one every time we add a new vehicle or trailer or piece of equipment.

Nathan C.
Dispatch Manager in USA

It is an OK app, pretty easy to use.

Kommentare: Quick link to the Vin #

The layout is pretty great. It's easy to add new vehicles to your fleet and also to edit them as necessary.

The fuel tracker. It would be easier to just be able to type in the gallons of gas and the odometer reads.

Antwort von AUTOsist

Hi Nathan, thanks for your review. We do have a quick link to the VIN - it displays no the garage page on the App and under the current odometer field on the web portal.

Pat H.
Maintenance Supervisor in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied costomere

AUTOsist was easy to set up, navigate through and manage of course as any it is only as good as the information given. I like that it can be used with any mobile devices. I am a mechanic not a secretary or computer whizz so it freed up a lot of my time.

I would like to be able to print from AUTOsist instead of opening Excel, I loose what I'm want to print, lets say not lost but not presented or available.

Lori K.
Assistant in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for businesses that service their own vehicles

Kommentare: Easy to use, information easy to extract.

Very simple to use. We do most of our own service work in-house. Most other systems have functionality related to invoicing, billing and inventory. None of that is currently relevant information to us and we'd have to design workarounds to use the other software.

I don't dislike anything. It is so easy and doesn't require any "workarounds".

Tk G.
Captain in USA

Easy to Use and Flexible

Kommentare: This has made our expenses much more transparent and gives us the ability to justify our expenses

Flexibility and easy to use. The app is great, and the administrative panel/reporting makes it easier.

We haven't had any issues. When we did (user error), customer service was quick and painless

Sam F.
Manager in USA
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service and customization.

Ease of use, customer support, customization options.

Mobile app can be a bit buggy, sometimes reports will come through with no information.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Sam, thanks for your review! Can you give us a little more feedback on the app being buggy and what reports are coming with no info? We want to make sure we fix any issues for you. You can email us at support@autosist.com

Joe F.
manager in USA
Baumaterial, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A easier way to track expenses

Kommentare: Customer service is top notch, when I had questions they took care of things right away.

We had a truck that went in for warranty issues and the dealer wanted all of our service records, with just a few clicks we gave him everything he wanted.

If you make a mistake entering something it can be a little frustrating to correct it.

Chris H.
Accounting Supervisor in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Better than a spreadsheet!

Kommentare: Prior to using AUTOsist, we were entering all vehicle information into an enormous spreadsheet. This took way more time than any of us had. Now, the mechanics enter repairs and maintenance records as they work.

This product was the best option for our company because we can monitor and maintain vehicles without having any sort of tracker installed and there is no monthly per-vehicle fee. This allows us to keep up with maintenance on our forklifts, trailers, and more.

I would like to be able to see the year and make of the vehicles without having to go into the Vehicle Details.

John S.
Police Maintenance Supervisor in USA

Autosist Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We haven't experienced any real issues with the Autosist software. The customer service response is always quick and they take care of what needs to be done. The benefits of using this software have been organizing all of our vehicle assets to one place, saving time and money, and tracking our fuel usage and mileage with the mobile portion of the app.

The Autosist app helped us organize all of our vehicle data to one place that was accessible to all of our users. We are able to track fuel costs, when inspections are done and what was found wrong or missing and when the issues were resolved, and get reminders when service is due. We save time and money by being able to access the information on each vehicle without having to physically get in it to document and update our records.

The only thing that didn't work well for us in the Autosist app was the inability to have a second inspection tab which linked to the service portion of the software for engine repair. We have two areas of inspection that is not really applicable to probably the majority of users so I understand why it is set up this way but is probably the only thing I liked least about it. We carry a lot of equipment in our vehicles so we have an inspection that is done for Code 3 emergency equipment and another inspection for vehicle maintenance. It would have been nice to separate the two but other than that the app is awesome.

letztes Jahr

Hi John, thank you so much for your review and feedback! When you mention the 2nd inspection tab, are you referring to a 2nd inspection form for your other assets? If so, we can have as many custom inspection forms as you want and give you the ability to select the form you want based on the asset. Please email us at support@autosist.com and we can try and see what we can do for you.

Ruthie M.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Knowing about your vehicle when no one shares.

Kommentare: This has been great, it has taken a lot of tension out of the air, with me not having to ask the drivers for the information. An automatic reminder is sent out at the being of each month for the inspections, and with in minutes of a driver completing and submitting, I am aware of any issues he is having.

Just being able to know if any of our vans are due service, registration, or just having issues with one click on each van. I don't have to wait for the drivers to share any of the information, from when they get gas, to how their vehicle is preforming. I am still finding new ways of looking at the data.

I haven't found anything I don't like, the guys in the field take a little while to warm up to using it to it's maximum potential. I would like for the map option to be a little more informative, but I am still learning my way around it.

Nick D.
Operations Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great software for our needs

Kommentare: Overall experience so far has been great. We demoed a few different systems and this was the best fit for us and our approximately 100 units. Customer support has been great, and very responsive. And onboarding / implementation was simple.

What we liked most about autosist is its ease of use. We needed a more sophisticated system fo maintenance tracking and this software fulfills all of our needs. Others that we demoed were more complicated from a user standpoint. We wanted something that would give us the proper reports we needed and also was easy to use for our mechanics. We are finally able to do away with manual spreadsheets and maintenance boards. The excel export spreadsheet is exactly what we need to track labor hours and maintenance records by department.

We haven't really run into any "cons" just yet. If I had to think of one I would say the inability to eliminate some unnecessary fields would be it. We are able to add custom fields as needed, which is great. But we are unable to remove default fields that we dont want or need. Not a big deal, but it does make for a more cluttered user entry field.

Louis R.
Tools & Parts Attendant in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent vehicle maintenance tracking software

5 letztes Jahr

The excellent customer service ensured seamless uploading of our databases. Response to our emails is extremely quick and our requests are handled efficiently and to our complete satisfaction. When we initially started using this software we somehow managed to delete an entire data base. We notified [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who has been our customer service person, and he quickly restored the deleted data. As we became more familiar with the software we began using it more efficiently, and intuitively generated focused reports as needed. This software keeps our vehicle scheduled maintenance organized and accessible with just a few clicks. It has become an integral and indispensable asset for our department.

Not compatible with with MS Word apparently. Have to convert Word document to XL document to upload to database.

Victoria R.
Admin Chief in USA
Militär, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly

Kommentare: We have a much better administrative view of our vehicles in real time. The drivers also have direct access to needed documents as well.
The reminders could be slightly better setup. If a service entered could update the reminder that corresponds, that would be very helpful.

The program holds all the relevant information to keep vehicles updated, including PDF copies of necessary documents that can be shared with employees on the road. Managers and end users can update daily if needed. We are notified and able to see vendor invoices immediately when vehicles are repaired or just regular maintenance is done; before the vehicle ever comes back in. We are better able to plan for major repairs or trade ins. Our insurance renewed during the week, while so many were on the road. Every driver had a copy of the new insurance card at their fingertips same day! This is most beneficial for gaining access in restricted areas for government jobs.

The least helpful is the mileage entries by individual update. We need a way to date these entries since they quite often are only entered once a week although the reading might be earlier in the week.

William K.
Transportation Director in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Autosist Fleet Management

Kommentare: When a driver first downloads the software to their phone, they always log into the wrong section trying to activate the software.
Once it is opened they do not have any trouble navigating or understanding which menus to use.
Customer Service helps immediately with any problems, very helpful.

This was easy to implement and get started. The customer support is excellent. We needed a solution with fuel tracking and this software has that. My drivers like how easy and efficient it is to use. We use customized check lists and trip logs daily, my drivers appreciate the efficiency. Autosist helped set up the checklists fast and efficient.

The reports need work and customization is less than perfect. My drivers complain that it takes some time for the program to open on their phone each day, other than that they really like how easy and efficient it is to use. We are pleased with the product overall.

Tory H.
Special Projects Coordinator in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Lots of functionality for fleet management

Kommentare: Our fleet leader is having a much easier time remembering what work needs to be done, as well as what work has recently been done. Our office staff is working with the fleet team to input invoices, permits, work orders, and purchase info so all of that information is accessible to any of our users, anywhere, at any time. That way, if a driver is out of state and something happens, they have tons of relevant information at their fingertips through the app.

It works cross-platform and updates instantaneously, so I can update a vehicle's record on my desktop and my manager can check the app on her phone remotely to see the updated information. Our fleet drivers use Autosist to conduct their daily vehicle inspections and our fleet leader is automatically notified when anything has failed inspection. This keeps us aware of problems and also allows us to set reminders to check back in on recurring issues.

I'm not a fan of how "edit" mode and "view" mode look the same for records/inspections/notes. I would prefer the view mode to look more like saved information, rather than fillable fields -- if that makes sense? I constantly find myself opening a note and trying to click into the fields to start editing, then being confused as to why my cursor is x-ed out -- since I'm still on view mode, even though it looks like just the edit mode.

Eric H.
Route Sales Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product and great customer support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with this product and will continue to use it for years to come.

It keeps all my maintenance records in one easy to use location. I like how it's all organized, my drivers can inspect the vehicles and update milage. By doing so it can trigger a reminder to get the vehicle serviced, so keeping up with maintenance is a breeze. I especially love their customer service. They will address any concerns you have and quickly. You will not go wrong if you decide to use this platform.

I have a relatively large fleet of vehicles and overtime as more data was entered into my portal, it began to slow down on the web browser. The app on the phone remained fast. I contacted their support and they fixed the problem fast.

Warren G.
Chief of Police in Kanada
Strafverfolgung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Manager's dream

Kommentare: Easy to use and implement. It's great because users have the app on their phone and record all fuel and maintenance remotely. Less paperwork for support staff. All invoices are scanned into the software and are easily retrievable. Makes managing the fleet a dream.

The reminders ensure that no oil change, cleaning or transmission flush is missed. Several different people are using these vehicles, but the communication between users is excellent. Our mechanic has access and schedules shop time without being asked.

Nothing. Everything has been good. The only improvement I would look at is we purchase fuel in bulk and do not have pricing at the time of fill-up, but I would like to create spreadsheets with mileage and fuel consumption based on volume.

John P.
Account Manager in USA

Autosist

Kommentare: Had it for under a year so still fairly new. Will have a better idea after we have utilized it for a longer period.

The app everyone can download on there phone as we have guys that are state to state. This software allows us to ensure that our trucks are being kept up with on maintenance to prevent issues. Allows us to have everyone perform monthly inspections and report problems back I don't see many of the trucks often

Monthly inspections not being linked to the reminder.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi John, thank you for your review! We do have a feature where we can link the monthly inspections to the reminder so that when an inspection is submitted, it can automatically clear the reminder so it goes to the next interval. If you would like to activate this feature, please email us at support@autosist.com and we can take care of it for you.

Jason W.
Captain/Fleet Manager in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for fire department use!

Kommentare: This program has cut back on the use of paper for records to be filed. Everything can be kept online for easy review and I can easily record repairs and fuel use for tracking purposes.

As the fleet manager, I really like the ability of the instant notifications when the crews find a problem. With our shift schedule I don't see everyone for a few days at a time to hear about a problem, plus when the crews identify a problem they might forget to send me an email when they get back into the office. The ability of this program to work on any media device to allow adding pictures and instant notifications sent to me allows me to know about the problem right away. This allows me to get a repair scheduled right away, not days later. And all the information is stored in the cloud so I can review anything from anywhere and not lose it.

The crews wish there was an easier way to know if every truck has been checked without going to each truck individually online to see if the check has been done. If there could be some kind of indicator showing what trucks have been checked for the day that resets at midnight or whenever the user wants.

Samuel R.
Office manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great way to Keep Up with your maintenance

Kommentare: Overall this Software is the exact thing our company was needing to keep up with maintenance and do away with Paper logs.

Love how you can customize the inspections and also how you can schedule reminders and see when trucks have been inspected. I also like the fact that you can upload photos to everything

This software does have a learning curve and can be a bit confusing for employees. I wish it was a bit more user friendly.

James N.
Maintenance in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Zaraine has been great to work with the product is very simple to use and Easy on-the-go access.

What I like most is the product has a mobile app. Vehicles are easy to access and maintain. While having the ability to transfer vehicles that are being sold. The reminders about registration and insurance due on multiple Vehicles is a huge Time Saver. Reporting is easy so overall we are extremely pleased.

What I like least is there is no tablet app. No default capitalization. All data is wiped if you change vehicle types while you're entering a new vehicle. I would much rather be able to enter the dates rather than using the drop-down and choosing dates from the multiple months because when you're trying to get your data entered to begin with it's a huge pain.

Antwort von AUTOsist

Thank you so much for your review! We actually just launched the tablet version for iPads, and Android is coming very soon. Make sure you upgrade to Version 5 on the mobile app if your using iOS devices as it was just launched. There is default capitalization in the new app as well. For the vehicle type, we will see if we can fix that issue. It should not remove the year, make, model etc if you change the type so we will get that fixed. We will also see if there is an easier way to get the date field. Thanks again!

Ryan V.
HR/Safety Director in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with Autosist

Kommentare: Autosist is a great tool to keep all of our mechanical records. It's very user-friendly for everyone and the support provided is second to none. Any time we have a question, a live person answers the phone.

Honestly the support is the best part of Autosist. We needed something that the software didn't do and they were willing to customize it just for us.

Frequent log off of employee devices any time there is a software upgrade.

Matthew C.
Senior Sergeant in USA

Garden City Police Department

Kommentare: The customer service is great and fast. Problems are dealt with quickly and information is free flowing.

The reason that we found and use this software was to track the GCPD vehicles and information in an easier way than through the Fleet software that the City uses, which not many of us had access to and required backloading receipts for fuel. This system allows for a picture of the receipt and we do not have to keep the paper.

The connection sometimes is a little slow on adding the users.