Über Stax

Fattmerchant ist ein abonnementbasiertes Zahlungstechnologie-Unternehmen, das unbegrenzte Kreditkartenabwicklungen zu direkten Kosten bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Stax

Seeing an audit trail of whether or not an invoice was sent can be difficult.

Bewertungen zu Stax

Stax hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 20 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Stax bereits verwendet?

Matt M.
Matt M.
Founder in USA

We save $1,000's on fees with FattMerchant

Kommentare: Their support is great. I've had dozens of questions and they always get back to me. And they send your payments super fast. Great experience overall.

Flat rate pricing! Oh man, this is a breath of fresh air. After using stripe and square to process payments we have absolutely loved the simplified pricing structure that Fattmerchant uses. Only paying interchange fees and a fixed monthly rate saves us $100's each month.

The integrations are weak. We've had to build a few workarounds to get fattmerchant to work with our tech stack but it's been worth it.

Rebecca B.
Executive Director in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Company

Kommentare: We went from 1 owner to the next. They made the transaction from 1 to the other easy. And the fees are great. My CPA was impressed with how much we saved.

Easy to use. Customer support was great.

I Dont have one. No complaints, even when it was a minor issue they fixed it.

Steve S.
President in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Horrible Customer Service - Stay Away!

1 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Negative -100

10 years ago when we wet up the account it was the price structure.

They surprisingly increased our monthly fee structure without warning from $49 per month to $199 for 6 Merchant Accounts. No communication back with concern over this matter. No call back no emails back. I tried to cancel and they still charged me for 4-6 months after wards. Still battling to get a refund 7 months after the fact.

Cobren R.
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Professional

Kommentare: The software is amazing; But more than that it is the customer service I have received. the last thing I wanted in a merchant was someone that was inefficient, ineffective and hard to reach. I got NONE of that from Fattmerchant. They treat me like they have a huge privilege in handling my money. That is pretty much unheard of in this industry.

This software is great. Easy to use, intuitive, and comprehensive with information that matters to you. The thing I like the most about it is the ability to send customers a link to pay there invoice to there phone or email. Great Software

I have had no issues with this software at this time.

Jason V.
landscaping in USA
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Fattmerchant Review

Kommentare: It was super amazing nothing else to say they are amazing

Everything its all you need and more they have so many options to help with whatever you need no questions asked

Nothing just want to make sure they get paid for the other hand and that you are not being used as well

Jessica H.
Executive Assistant in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Blown away by the ease of use!

Kommentare: We were using SAGE before switching to Fattmerchant. I was concerned that the transition would be difficult. I was wrong! My account reps helped me every step of the way! No matter how silly the questions seemed they took time to help. I LOVE the VT! It is so easy to navigate. I would recommend (and have) Fattmerchant to anyone.

The ease of use for the mobile app & the quick customer service response.

Nothing

Antwort von Fattmerchant

Hi Jessica! Thank you for this kind review - we are so pleased to hear that your transition was smooth and our team was helpful. No question is silly - we are always happy to help!

David L.
Chef/Owner in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A relief...

Kommentare: After dealing with numerous companies for credit processing, I came across Fattmerchant. What a relief.... the fees are a fraction in comparison to competition. My company is able to get faster deposits than before. So, not only am I getting paid sooner, I am making more money because of Fattmerchant. Thanks so much for being a company that is pleasurable to work with.

The software is effortless on setup and overall operation. No issues on my end and no missed expectations.

No issues. No complaints. The setup and operation was easy.

Lauren M.
Executive Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I love this company. All merchant fees are expensive, this company is very affordable and easy to us

Kommentare: This software make my company work so much smoother. We now have one place to go to track all credit card payments, physical and virtual. I love it!!! Thank you

My favorite aspect of this software is the dashboard. They make it very visually ascetic, it's easy to find reports and see what's happening. I really like the company too! Very nice people :)

The only downfall is the credit card machine is expensive to buy, but they allow a rental option.

Steve R.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Thank you to Fattmerchant and the entire team!

Kommentare: The customer support is second to none.

Fattmerchant was a lifesaver in getting our business set up. We talked to many companies in this process who exhausted us by their lack of customer service skills or willingness to help effectively . Thank goodness one company made this process so smooth!

None so far! We just started running this company in Jan 2019 and have run into zero issues this far.

Richard R.
President in USA
Maschinerie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

New User

Kommentare: Been with them about two months. So far things have worked out fine.

Web based software that makes it easy to process credit card transactions. Pricing is much better then other processors, especially the bank.

We have two companies and you need to remember to change the company when posting. Not hard to do, just an added step.

William D.
GM in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The price is good but it has been a change for me now that they are getting more popular.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It started out as a pleasant surprise but the last year has not been as good. Their business is expanding at a serious pace and they are adding features for the price increases but I do not find value for me or my business in the new features.

The costs are good and the billing is straightforward. The customer service has been very good but has been slipping the last few years. I referred about 4 other local businesses in my area to Fattmerchant over the years.

The price keeps going up and I am a 4-month seasonal hospitality business that has been seriously affected by the pandemic. I also know that all prices go up, however, I was told in the beginning that I was in early for their company and my price would stay the same. Whether or not that was a sales tactic so I would give them a chance 5 years ago I do not know. I remembered that statement. A few months ago I got blindsighted with a big increase in my monthly cost. They are working on it but it is 3 months and it is still not resolved. It still is a low-cost merchant provider compared to others but I have a regional restaurant buying club alternative that has been begging me to give them a chance so I may because of this issue.

Randy C.
Chemikalien, Selbstständig

Easy to Use - Customer Service On Point

Kommentare: Being able to keep cards on file and charge them after my lawn services are complete is a lifesaver. It keeps me from having to bill each customer, or chase my money down from now on. Also, the way they charge you for accepting credit cards is extremely clear and one reason I went with them. The larger I get, the more affordable FattMerchant will be as well, since the main cost each month is the flat monthly fee that will never change for you once you sign-up with them.

Fattmerchant is so easy to use, even to me who has never really used a credit card processor to speak of. The software hasn't been without flaw, but what I like is anytime an issue has come up I email the small team at FattMerchant and they get back to me quickly and work to fix the problem and then update me on their progress. Maybe someday when they get really big this won't be the case, but for right now I am really impressed with their response and customer service. I've already recommended this to one of my friends and will be recommending it more in the future. Plus they give incentives for recommending them, which is nice.

I wish they had a way where I could send someone a form and not an invoice to collect a card number. I wouldn't even need to be able to see the entire number, but if it could just collect it to be charged in the future. Right now the only way I have to collect a card number is either have the customer pay the first invoice, or have them call me and collect it over the phone, which I don't like. This is really the only thing I wish they would find a solution for though.

Ryan B.
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Merchant system?

Kommentare: Switched from another vendor and this is so much simpler and cheaper and organized. I just love this merchant account and can't say enough good things.

Organzied, simple, quick money into my account

None as of now

Antwort von Fattmerchant

Hi Ryan! Thank you for the review! So glad that we were able to simplify your processing and help get you paid faster. Happy processing!

Mark S.
Owner / Mechanic in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

Fattmerchant review

Kommentare: I have had an overall great experience with fattmerchant. Great customer and a great product.

Easy of use, customer service and price point.

Older and slightly out dated point of sale terminals.

Mark S.
Owner Opperator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great Product for a small business owner

Kommentare: I like the fact that I can get paid by my customers quickly - it has solved some cash flow issues that I had had in the past.

Ease of use - you don't have to be an IT pro or an accountant to get started. The platform is intuitive and easy to use. The help is always there if you have a question and they are always pleasant to deal with . Very safe - highest levels of security. The IT and security teams are in house - not outsourced to a third party company.

Nothing so far - it is exactly what I was looking for

Erick H.
Operations Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fatty McFatt Merchant

Kommentare: Happy

Pretty much tailor made for the kind of processing we do.

Haven't found any yet -- it doesn't do back rubs just like Alexa

Noah F.
CEO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Setup and Simple to Use

I like how streamlined the interface is.

Sometimes it prevents be from charging the same amount to the same card consecutively

James C.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent value, good customer service

Customer service is very helpful and responsive

Nothing yet. Everything has worked well.

Rebecca M.
Accounting Manager in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

New User

Kommentare: Overall it has been a great experience and is making our credit card processing easier than our previous process.

Its relatively easy to navigate. Love the invoice features, as I can customize what I need. The payment link to send to your clients is very nice and not a feature we had with our previous merchant services provider. The reports are easy to read and the quick summary of each client is very useful

Seeing an audit trail of whether or not an invoice was sent can be difficult.

Christine A.
Project Coordinator in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Happy Customer

Kommentare: Customer service is excellent. Every time I have need help in any way they are very accommodating.

The fact that it send out invoices and receipts to customers.

I don't like how I have to enter each customer's info in order to accept credit card.