An Onsemble Ambassador

Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Floyd A.
Visual Communications Designer
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The overall experience has been amazing as indicated above. But the lion share of my praise goes to the Implementation Manager. Without her I highly doubt that our Portal would have launched or without a doubt significantly delayed. Her knowledge base of the Onsemble platform and her attention to detail is astounding. As much as I get praised for creating an immersive Intranet, I know it's partly due to her support. She's an asset to the Passageways Organization...and to our team. The support team is nothing like I have ever experienced. Their response time and follow through is indeed a standard for the industry of IT support, this deserves 100% not 99% satisfaction.

Vorteile: Wow!... I can spend literally hours writing about my extreme satisfaction with the team and the software.
It has allowed our organization to experience another level of engagement with our staff. The ease of use and the “drag and drop” design feature has also allowed a team of 2 to be nimble, with the results and appearance of a team of 10. Our Executive leadership team believes transparency is the currency of leadership and the Onsemble platform has afforded them the opportunity to live out this value. From just- in-time information, thoughts on upcoming and/or current changes, future business strategies and recorded quarterly messages. This software has been and a catalyst to our increased employee engagement scores. We've only been 'live' for 6 months!

Nachteile: A missing mobile platform and the non responsiveness to different screens for the desktops version.

Great Support

Rebekah M.
Director of Marketing & Product Management
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were trying to reduce paperwork and create a portal that was useful for every department in their everyday jobs, removing things off of network drives and organizing them in Onsemble. We love our new portal.

Vorteile: We've been Passageways customers for more than 10 years now and recently revamped our internal portal with the most recent version of OnSemble. Our customer support representative was very helpful and we really felt like Passageways was as invested in this project as we were. They will often get on phone calls with us to resolve questions and issues same-day or within a few hours. We always felt like we were a priority to them.

Nachteile: OnSemble is really a blank slate - you can do almost anything with it. You really have to have a vision for what you want the site to be and how you want it to be organized in order to be successful with this product. If you do, it's really customizable. If not, you can certainly have Passageways assist you in designing something, but you really have to know what you want and how you want it to be organized for your organization.

We are a lover of the intranet ( OnSemble!)

Bewertet am 18.5.2017
Aimee G.
VP of Lending
Bankwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is a great product for any sized organization! Keeps us " on the same page" with our employees!

Vorteile: We love how easy it is for us to use, being a smaller organization but growing organization it keeps us connected to all employees. not having an IT department or Marketing department its so simple for us to use and create and be innovative. Our staff loves how easy it is to use, and we love having fun and making it exciting for the staff. Easy to keep documents in one place and update them on the spot when new documents arise. Easy to get all the information you need in one spot. Personally for me, i love that I can make my own pages and have a "traveling desk" so no matter what office I am in, I am able to access almost everything I need by just logging into the portal. We also use it for openness of our organization giving the staff insight into the financials of the organization. We love love love the Portal

Nachteile: Sometimes it has bugs would be my con, however the support we get when this happens is quick and effective!!!

Outstanding Customer Service

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Ryan P.
Project Resource Officer
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We want to use the intranet portal to connect with our employees across San Antonio, provide support and answers to their member service requests, and show how their roles tie into our larger mission as a credit union. OnSemble has allowed us to do that. We have all of our resources and procedures posted in a searchable format. We highlight recognition and team photos to help everyone feel the "team" environment, and offer opportunities to participate in community events. The OnSemble portal has been a key part to delivering on these goals, and the team at OnSemble was incredibly supportive to us making this possible!

Vorteile: What I like most is the outstanding customer service behind the software. The people at Passageways go above and beyond to help you and make sure that you're happy. We have been long-time customers and they went out of their way to help us with a re-design of our portal, asking nothing in return. I am new to my role and I had not worked with them before, but they didn't mind my endless amount of questions! They were truly on our side and wanted the project to succeed.

Nachteile: Nothing! I can't think of one thing I do not like...

An irreplaceable tool in our organization

Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Nick T.
Chief Financial Officer
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great. I would say that the customer support is honestly the shining star with this company. The product is good, but the support can't be beat. They are responsive and helpful and that makes all the difference.

Vorteile: The OnSemble intranet portal has been a great fit for our financial institution. We are a community bank and have built a culture with our employees that values sharing information, collaboration and a fun atmosphere. Because of the customization allowed with this intranet, we've been able to blend those needs along with the more basic (read boring) needs of document organization, consistency in process, procedures etc.

Nachteile: One of the key benefits of this tool is the customization we were allowed. In my mind this is the biggest benefit, but can also be it's biggest detriment. For some users, the design process could probably seem overwhelming at first. However, if you trust the process and the support that's in place with the company, you end up with a great product.

OnSemble as an Internal Marketing Tool

Bewertet am 19.1.2017
Jaclyn P.
Marketing and Business Development Assistant
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use OnSemble as our internal marketing communication and resource for employees to find any internal forms, procedures, info on products, training, and much more. The more that we do get employee buy-in to using it, the more we discover that we can do with it. I do feel that Passageways is constantly trying to update the features and functionality, and they definitely have some fabulous customer service! Anything I have ever needed or didn't understand, I've gotten exceptional support on from their team.

Vorteile: What I like the most is all of the different functions and uses for managing content and forming communication that you can use it for, you don't have to use them all, but they are available for when the product grows and your institution grows and you can add on more things as your needs change.

Nachteile: Really the only thing that I don't like about it is something that is in the process of being updated, which is that the portal is not currently responsive. We have people in our organization that have many different size screens and resolutions, so no one layout fits them all well.

Passageways OnSemble Review

Bewertet am 21.1.2017
Robert H.
Senior Systems Administrator
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: 1. Overall Quality - We've had the Employee Portal for a very long time. We've seen different versions come and go. 2. Ease of Use - Super easy and friendly web interface. Don't need to be an HTML expert to customize the Portal. 3. Features & Functionality - Has everything we need internally from Employee Directory, procedures, to Helpdesk. 4. Customer Support - Is the best. Always willing to assist whether it be by phone or email. Definitely the best service out there! 5. Value for Money - Very affordable and the ROI is very much worth it

Vorteile: 1 stop shop for all of our internal needs

Nachteile: Nicer navigation/theme icons. I'm currently customizing our Portal with icons I get from a 3rd party. How about having an icon library where we could choose which navigation icons to use for our layout.

Onsemble has completely simplified and modernized our intranet!

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Bethany R.
Relationship Banker
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Onsemble gave us the tools to create an intranet that is fully functional, modern, and efficient.

Vorteile: The ease of use empowers people of all different technical backgrounds to build professional quality pages. Not only are the pages aesthetically pleasing, but the build-in modules offer a whole other level of functionality to make our jobs easier. I have really enjoyed the process of creating pages that, visually and technically, would have not been possible without Onsemble.

Nachteile: There are certain modules that could use some improvement for customization. For example, the font and color of the Birthdays and Anniversary islands. I wish we could customize those things easily. But this is a small complaint in the big picture, and our Customer Success Manager does a great job of bringing our ideas to the technical team to see if its something that can be implemented in the future.

Easy to Use

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Curtis C.
Programmin Analyst
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Consistency of information for staff. That sounds simple. We had 5+ offices using different versions of the same process and only one was using the correct version. It created nightmares of auditing and review. Having a one-stop-shop for ALL policies, procedures, etc. has saved us countless hours of addressing inconsistencies. It also makes training easier. This is just one simple use that has made a huge impact. The numerous other uses are a bonus.

Vorteile: I like that there is one place for staff to get everything. It keeps everyone up to date and creates consistency. Everyone has the same information - procedures - forms - etc.

Nachteile: If you don't plan on how you are going to use the program well, then you'll need re-design or other maintenance. It is best to put extra effort into the initial stages. Otherwise, some processes can be clunky or items buried and hard to find.

Intranet Portal Review - OnSemble

Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Erin M.
Project Support Specialist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been working with OnSemble for about 4.5 years. I've learned a lot about development and collaboration and have seen the platform change and improve year after year. Passageways is dedicated to providing the best product and is always making changes to their software to support the needs of their clients.

Vorteile: This software allows us to create and maintain an engaging usable intranet portal without hiring outside programmers or spending excessive time trying to figure out what we are doing. The end result is a professional, functional and aesthetically stunning intranet that is easy to use.

Nachteile: Because we house it on our internal server, some changes require a phone call to customer support and scheduling access to our server, however that is not the norm if you're not hosting it yourself.

The people at Passageways, from the CSMs to the tech support staff are AWESOME.

Bewertet am 18.5.2017
Angela S.
QA, Process & Project Mgmt
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love that the possibilities nearly endless. How my portal looks and feels is completely up to me. I love that when I have a question, i can always get a quick answer from Tech support, without them making me feel like an idiot or that I am bothering them.

Nachteile: Ha! Its the same as the most in some respect. Starting with a completely blank page is so intimidating. I think it wouldve been easier for us during the initial design if we had a few pre-built templates to choose from that we then could've customized. The modules that are configured within the island itself are definitely easier for novices.
I would really like better control of permissions. For instance, I would like to have permissions for a particular page rather than the entire workgroup. Possibly even specific islands within specific pages. I would like for more customization that it currently controlled by a CSS to be integrated into the portal so that people without design experience can more easily make those custom changes.

OnSemble and the Passageways Team Are Just What We Needed

Bewertet am 27.1.2017
Jessie L.
Core Systems Specialist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: OnSemble is exactly what we needed to create a more engaging, interactive portal for our employees. We have been able to build and maintain our portal, even those of us without a high amount of technical know-how, thanks to the simple-to-use design and the unsurpassed support from the Passageways team.

Vorteile: You don't have to have an education background in software to learn & manage the product effectively. Which also means that managing this is not time consuming. Also when we have ideas and suggestions Passageways is very open to them, asks questions to understand & works to include the new features or make the improvements you suggest.

Nachteile: At times some of the modules or islands don't function as simple or as straight forward as you would expect. But, as long as you share your frustration or suggestions for improvements with Passageways they do what they can to improve it to your satisfaction.

User friendly system with top notch support

Pamela M.
Human Resources
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall we have had an awesome experience with Onsemble and Passageways. The level of support that is available is fantastic. Our previous intranet provider was located in another country and any type of support was limited to their working hours which was TOTALLY opposite of ours. They also seemed to "nickel and dime" us on everything. Onsemble support has been easily accessible AND at a FANTASTIC price point.

Vorteile: Onsemble is easy to use and creates a high quality and very professional image within our organization. Anytime we have questions or experience technical difficulties I always feel like I receive 100% of the technicians attention until my problem is resolved.

Nachteile: the forms module is my least favorite app. It is very antiquated and I had higher expectations HOWEVER, I do believe that this module is on the radar for an upgrade. Yay :)

Our OnSemble Experience

Janice A.
IT Assistant Vice President
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with OnSemble has been really great. I have met a lot of great people and I've learned what others are doing. It has helped us put some best practices together and made our road to success that much easier.

Vorteile: What I like most about the software is that no matter what questions I have, my CSMs and tech support are always there to assist. They offer great advise and suggestions. If they do not know the answer they escalate the issue to their development team.

Nachteile: Being a long term customer at times you were limited at what you could do. However, I like the direct their are going in and I see great things.

Passageways :)

Courtney E.
Member Relations Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our company is fully taking advantage of being able to organize our policies and procedures, having the employees be able to access whatever is needed to get through their work day, and continue to grow for our company.

Vorteile: Passageways is a great tool to make your work environment work as a community. You can make it fun and navigationally/organizationally friendly. The support from their staff members gives you the ability to make it your own.

Nachteile: If you are not a computer whiz, it can be overwhelming once you begin building pages. However, the tools given to you along with staff support will help you through the obstacles.

Helps Connect All Employees

Emily T.
Portal Admin
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to connect all employees across the country, and drive culture change through the portal. Our employees know if it's on the Portal it's the most up to date and accurate information, and the ease of updating makes that possible.

Vorteile: The support we receive from our Customer Success Manager is outstanding. I know I'll always get the perfect solution or help with any issues.

Nachteile: Some of the modules and permission settings are outdated and a little complicated to use. However, they’re actively working on updating these in the next few releases.
We're excited to see the changes coming soon.

OnSemble Review

Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Shaylan K.
Appliaction Technician

Kommentare: I have been working with OnSemble for years and overall have a good experience with the system.

Vorteile: I like that there are so many different modules within the system. It's ability to do so many different things on one "website".

Nachteile: Although many improvements have been made to the newest version sometimes it does still feel a little clunky. It would be nice if they were able to develop it into a more modern system that allows users (that don't know a whole lot about web design) to be able to create a modern looking site for their institution. Example:Wix.com

Great Internal Intranet Platform

Kyle E.
Training Manager
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been longtime customers and we have always had awesome support and have been able to build a very useable intranet with OnSemble.

Vorteile: This platform allows our staff to easily build and deliver high quality and current materials to our staff with a website feel. The functionality to the end user is very easy to navigate and easy to follow while similar for those portal administrators. The Passageways support staff is AWESOME, too! The whole group has a "can do" attitude.

Nachteile: Sometimes the permissions and module setup can be a little clunky.

Great Staff and very easy to customize

Garrett N.
IT
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This team isn't just another company. They actually care about you, your team, and your project. Thank you to the OnSemble team!

Vorteile: This software is very easy to learn, use, and adapt to. You could be very simple with this, and get the job done, or be more advanced and create some amazing work. NOTE: The support team was very responsive to us with any upgrades, issues, or questions.

Nachteile: There's not a lot you CAN'T do with this software. They are always coming out with upgrades, which is actually going to fix some minuet requests / issues.

OnSemble has been an amazing tool for our bank to unify employees and build a strong culture.

Bewertet am 18.5.2018
Brad M.
Marketing & Business Development Assistant
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The primary benefits have been culture building and information dissemination. This has cultivated a family atmosphere among employees at all levels of the bank and pushed us forward in accomplishing organizational goals.

Vorteile: We love that OnSemble allows us to connect every employee across the bank from tellers all the way up to our executives. Employees feel more involved in each others' lives which cultivates a sense of family and increases buy-in across the board for our bank's mission and vision.

Nachteile: We have no complaints. The customer service has been absolutely fantastic and Passageways is a top notch company. As we move forward, we will definitely continue with them.

The Sky is the Limit

Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Jon C.
Project Specialist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The sky is truly the limit with this software. Onsemble gives you the tools and lets your imagination run wild. You can create your pages however you want and create something totally different than another institution using the same software! Their tech support will even assist you if you run into a road block.

Nachteile: It may be intimidating at times, but the resources are there to help you. You will never feel alone!

Onsemble review

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Jen P.
VP, Marketing
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The overall experience with Onsemble and Passageways has been good.

Vorteile: I like the ability to create pages and other cool things without having to know how to code.

Nachteile: I would say that Onsemble updates have caused us some heartburn internally. It could be because we don't have someone dedicated to our Portal, so we get news late in the game because we're not on top of all of the update notes or other enhancements.

Worth every penny!

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Kristen S.
Training Coordinator
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: OnSemble Intranet Portal has gone above and beyond what we expected when we originally purchased this product. It is developing into a one-stop shop for almost every need we have! The yearly cost made us hesitate at first, but this product is worth every penny we have spent!

Vorteile: The team @ OnSemble is phenomenal! From implementation to tech support - I have never been more impressed with a company.

Nachteile: While we love that the portal is a responsive display - it sometimes adds an extra bit of planning for design.

Passageways

Kristin M.
Support Services Manager
Bankwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think the collaboration we will have with our portal will help our employees come together as a team.

Vorteile: Since we have upgraded to the latest version, I am excited to make our portal fun and engaging! I like that we can house all of our documents in the portal and they can be edited there and saved.

Nachteile: I am still learning about the portal so right now the hardest thing for me is building pages.

Great way to get all employees on the same page

Heidi N.
IS Assistant
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am constantly learning new ways to utilize all of the tools for our company and our employees. Our CSM is very collaborative and gives excellent guidance. The support team is extremely responsive and quick.

Vorteile: The ability to customize it to our branding, our needs and wants.

Nachteile: If possible, having some ready-made css or html scripts that could be made available for use would be great.