Über Ntranet

Mehr als ein Intranetportal. Eine Plattform für Mitarbeiterzusammenarbeit, Einbindung und Dokumentenverfolgung, mit der du ohne Programmierung Inhalte erstellen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Ntranet

I love the ability to truly customize the look and feel of my company's intranet - I'm not stuck using certain layouts or formats, instead I can let my creativity out.

If I had to list one thing, it would be that some of the features were difficult for me to figure out at first (basic portal page editing).

Bewertungen zu Ntranet

4,9

Ntranet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 114 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ntranet bereits verwendet?

Burke
Burke
Information Technology Specialist in USA
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Terrific software with an even better support team behind it!

Kommentare: The highlight of using OnSemble has been the team at Passageways. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was an absolutely invaluable resource and helped solve virtually every one of our business needs and "wins" we wanted for launch. She was full of ideas for solving problems and made herself very available for assistance. On the support side, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has also proved to be a massive help and great resource. Always willing to help and fixed our tickets in a very quick timeframe. The people and team alone make OnSemble a great choice!

This product is very easy to get set up, using a mixture of basic HTML and drop-n-drag elements to build pages in minutes. It's definitely feasible to build out a department in minutes and hours, through a pretty user friendly interface. You also don't have to sacrifice a lot of control for the ease of use, as you can easily code in what's needed, or can adjust templates on the fly. It allows a ton of customization as well, which gives your team a lot of options for set up and functionality. There's also a lot of features included in the price, which really raises the value when comparting to similar options.

Our issues mostly have been with some of the specific modules called "islands". Some are more robust than others, and we were not able to replicate everything that we wanted given some restraints of the islands. They also prove to be difficult to work with in a few cases. Calendars, for example, offers some nice features but has some quirks that has prevented us from utilizing it for the whole organization. That being said, these islands get updated and changed over time, so some of our issues could get fixed.

Kathy
Website & eServices Specialist in USA
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fostering team info and collaboration

Kommentare: OnSemble gives our staff one place to go for organization-wide information. We can reduce emails in inboxes by archiving what's important. Onboarding new staff is easier when they have this hub to go to for HR information, department links, promotions or the employee directory . We love it!

We were able to customize our portal with our own unique branding and style. Creating, editing and maintaining the framework is really easy and help is available anytime we need it.

One of the pros can be a con if you aren't sure of your vision for your site. Though the system is really easy to use it does have a lot of complexity to it to be able to offer the extent of the customization options. Learning about all it can do is perhaps for people smarter than me! But, the implementation team and ongoing support helps get you through.

Antwort von Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I am so glad that you were able to really make it your own, and it's great to see that you made it a central hub for everyone. If you ever need anything, your Customer Success Manager is always there too.

Samantha
Learning & Development Manager in USA

Passageways Employee Intranet

Kommentare: OnSemble has been a great one stop shop resource for our staff. We’ve streamlined several processes and reduced the amount of email received. It’s created a fun environment for our staff.

Continual updates. We’ve been using Passageways for a long time but hadn’t kept up with upgrades. Upon relaunch, we were happy to be able to take advantage of many enhancements that have been provided along the way.

There are things that could be streamlined with building tools and roles/permissions. Sometimes, the site is buggy.

Antwort von Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! We definitely appreciate that you've been a long-time customer. Continual updates will definitely be something that is important to us in 2020, so you can look forward to a more streamlined portal.

Audra
Marketing Associate in USA
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

OnSemble, Our Most Reliable Team Member

Kommentare: With our portal, we solved a consistency in documents issue we were experiencing. Since implementation, we have been able to ensure both locations have the most up to date documents on hand in the portal's document repository. We also solved the need for a shared calendar for all staff with the portal. We have provided our staff with a virtual Professional Development corner, containing a lending library, complete with motivational and professional development books employees can check out.

The document repository, ease of use, and infinite possibilities for custom pages are amongst my favorite features of OnSemble.

Most of our initial concerns with our portal were put to rest with the latest version update. We have experienced few issues with the portal since implementation. Any issues that arise are easily solved by the top notch Passageways Support Team or simply by emailing our extremely helpful and knowledgeable Passageways CSM.

Kristen
Training Coordinator in USA
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Look No Further - OnSemble is the Intranet Software to Pick!

Kommentare: Overall, I absolutely love OnSemble! The software itself is pretty amazing. The ease of use and vast amount of modules offered made this a no-brainer decision for us. The people that work at Passageways are some of the nicest, most supporting people I have ever dealt with. They have made the whole process (setup, implementation, maintenance, etc) the best experience. You can't really ask for more when working with a third-party vendor!

1) Easy to learn how to create/build 2) Amazing Support Team - every person/department I've dealt with has been ridiculously helpful 3) Minimal training time - OnSemble is very easy for staff to adapt to. 4) The built-in modules are amazing and help with pretty much any need we've had with our Intranet. 5) Did I mention the people? Because I really enjoy working with everyone at Passageways!

The only thing I don't like about this software is the responsive web design. When moving between different screen sizes - some islands on the page overlap.

Sean
Digital Channel Officer in USA

Loving our new intranet

The modules and islands. Not only can you choose your site's functionality, but the options on a single content page allowed us to reconfigure our navigation and provide more useful content per page.

Not much of anything bad to say. The platform works smoothly, is a huge improvement over our previous platform, and the support is spectacular.

Jack
Network Administrator in USA

Great intranet software

Kommentare: Positive, It's a really nice intranet software with a small profile.

The simplicity (once the project team gets you on your feet) is much better than alternatives. We switched from Sharepoint because of the administrative overhead.

The lack of features compared to Sharepoint. I would have liked for there to be SQL reports accessible through the intranet like sharepoint.

Antwort von Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm so glad that things are much easier after making the switch and that you think it's going well. I will be sure to ask about SQL reporting. If you need any help, please let us know.

Rebecca
Junior Associate in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

OnSemble Customer Service is fantastic

Kommentare: The customer service has always been amazing. The Team is always there to reply and help as quickly as possible. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular is an all-star who goes above and beyond what it takes to get stuff done. We're really appreciated having her work on our file.

I like that you are able to restrict access to different parts of your Portal. This is a wonderful customization feature that allows us to connect with users in different ways.

The back-end can be restrictive when trying to design pages. I also wish that it was easier to move documents around from folder to folder and that the folder icons were larger.

Floyd
Floyd
Visual Communications Designer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An Onsemble Ambassador

Kommentare: The overall experience has been amazing as indicated above. But the lion share of my praise goes to the Implementation Manager. Without her I highly doubt that our Portal would have launched or without a doubt significantly delayed. Her knowledge base of the Onsemble platform and her attention to detail is astounding. As much as I get praised for creating an immersive Intranet, I know it's partly due to her support. She's an asset to the Passageways Organization...and to our team. The support team is nothing like I have ever experienced. Their response time and follow through is indeed a standard for the industry of IT support, this deserves 100% not 99% satisfaction.

Wow!... I can spend literally hours writing about my extreme satisfaction with the team and the software. It has allowed our organization to experience another level of engagement with our staff. The ease of use and the “drag and drop” design feature has also allowed a team of 2 to be nimble, with the results and appearance of a team of 10. Our Executive leadership team believes transparency is the currency of leadership and the Onsemble platform has afforded them the opportunity to live out this value. From just- in-time information, thoughts on upcoming and/or current changes, future business strategies and recorded quarterly messages. This software has been and a catalyst to our increased employee engagement scores. We've only been 'live' for 6 months!

A missing mobile platform and the non responsiveness to different screens for the desktops version.

Antwort von Ncontracts

Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm thrilled to hear that there are no issues. As for responsiveness and mobile, we are actively working on that. If you need anything in the meantime, let us know.

Nick
Chief Financial Officer in USA
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An irreplaceable tool in our organization

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great. I would say that the customer support is honestly the shining star with this company. The product is good, but the support can't be beat. They are responsive and helpful and that makes all the difference.

The OnSemble intranet portal has been a great fit for our financial institution. We are a community bank and have built a culture with our employees that values sharing information, collaboration and a fun atmosphere. Because of the customization allowed with this intranet, we've been able to blend those needs along with the more basic (read boring) needs of document organization, consistency in process, procedures etc.

One of the key benefits of this tool is the customization we were allowed. In my mind this is the biggest benefit, but can also be it's biggest detriment. For some users, the design process could probably seem overwhelming at first. However, if you trust the process and the support that's in place with the company, you end up with a great product.

Antwort von Ncontracts

Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! I can agree that it is hard at first, but you are right in that we do have an incredible team, and we will be there for you for any training you might need.

Jaclyn
Marketing and Business Development Assistant in USA

OnSemble as an Internal Marketing Tool

Kommentare: We use OnSemble as our internal marketing communication and resource for employees to find any internal forms, procedures, info on products, training, and much more. The more that we do get employee buy-in to using it, the more we discover that we can do with it. I do feel that Passageways is constantly trying to update the features and functionality, and they definitely have some fabulous customer service! Anything I have ever needed or didn't understand, I've gotten exceptional support on from their team.

What I like the most is all of the different functions and uses for managing content and forming communication that you can use it for, you don't have to use them all, but they are available for when the product grows and your institution grows and you can add on more things as your needs change.

Really the only thing that I don't like about it is something that is in the process of being updated, which is that the portal is not currently responsive. We have people in our organization that have many different size screens and resolutions, so no one layout fits them all well.

Antwort von Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! We really appreciate your positive feedback on this software. As for the responsiveness, please connect with your Customer Success Manager, who can assist.

Bopha
Executive Assistant in USA

Easy to Use

Kommentare: I generally have a good experience with this software and the support team. This software is a very easy to use product with many useful "ready-made" modules, and "drag-and-drop" features that are great for jumpstarting an intranet site. The "Customer Success Managers" and the customer service team are supportive, helpful and proactive when trying to assist their clients. However, while the software allows for a lot of control in some regard, it does not allow control in others; for example, the look and feel of certain modules cannot easily be modified. The ease of certain aspects of the software seems to limit control over other aspects.

The drag and drop features are an incredibly useful feature. Many of the "ready-made" modules seem to be developed with "best practice" in mind and takes a lot of the work out when trying to rebuild an intranet site, especially for a novice (such as myself). The most recent software updates featuring "structures" have made modifications to the websites much easier as well. The software is continually being updated with its customer's feedback in mind. It can be setup to have access to active directory. This software allows for a lot of control and various ways to utilize its available features.

Certain aspects of the "look and feel" of the modules cannot be modified. For example, the font size of labels for sections of some modules cannot be changed. Parts of some modules seem outdated, for example the messaging board could be updated to have features such as "@" to tag a user. For some older modules, the look and feel seem outdated. The mechanism for the alerts features is not as easy to navigate as some of their other features.

Angela
QA, Process & Project Mgmt in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The people at Passageways, from the CSMs to the tech support staff are AWESOME.

I love that the possibilities nearly endless. How my portal looks and feels is completely up to me. I love that when I have a question, i can always get a quick answer from Tech support, without them making me feel like an idiot or that I am bothering them.

Ha! Its the same as the most in some respect. Starting with a completely blank page is so intimidating. I think it wouldve been easier for us during the initial design if we had a few pre-built templates to choose from that we then could've customized. The modules that are configured within the island itself are definitely easier for novices. I would really like better control of permissions. For instance, I would like to have permissions for a particular page rather than the entire workgroup. Possibly even specific islands within specific pages. I would like for more customization that it currently controlled by a CSS to be integrated into the portal so that people without design experience can more easily make those custom changes.

Antwort von Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm thrilled to hear that the Support and CSM teams are really doing it for you. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!

Erin
Project Support Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Intranet Portal Review - OnSemble

Kommentare: I've been working with OnSemble for about 4.5 years. I've learned a lot about development and collaboration and have seen the platform change and improve year after year. Passageways is dedicated to providing the best product and is always making changes to their software to support the needs of their clients.

This software allows us to create and maintain an engaging usable intranet portal without hiring outside programmers or spending excessive time trying to figure out what we are doing. The end result is a professional, functional and aesthetically stunning intranet that is easy to use.

Because we house it on our internal server, some changes require a phone call to customer support and scheduling access to our server, however that is not the norm if you're not hosting it yourself.

Antwort von Ncontracts

Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! We are thrilled you are enjoying it and that it's helping your team so much.

Anthony
System Support Analyst II in USA

ASB

Kommentare: The overall experience with OnSemble and the team has been positive. Our CSM's have been responsive and the tech team grabs our tickets and answers right away. The product is easy to use with relatively little training.

Announcements, calendar and discussions are the most beneficial parts of the software for use. They help with our communication need. As one of the Admins I like the PTE islands and that I can write in HTML to impact the page.

I would like to see improvement to sign ups on the calendar. Currently when limiting events it still allows users to sign up. It would be nice to give them notice (other than email) that it is full. Or create a new island that can be used as a sign up sheet. The framework is also boxy. It would be nice to have other shapes to the islands.

Pamela
Human Resources in USA
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly system with top notch support

Kommentare: Overall we have had an awesome experience with Onsemble and Passageways. The level of support that is available is fantastic. Our previous intranet provider was located in another country and any type of support was limited to their working hours which was TOTALLY opposite of ours. They also seemed to "nickel and dime" us on everything. Onsemble support has been easily accessible AND at a FANTASTIC price point.

Onsemble is easy to use and creates a high quality and very professional image within our organization. Anytime we have questions or experience technical difficulties I always feel like I receive 100% of the technicians attention until my problem is resolved.

the forms module is my least favorite app. It is very antiquated and I had higher expectations HOWEVER, I do believe that this module is on the radar for an upgrade. Yay :)

Antwort von Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving your image across your bank. I hope the recent updates have helped with the module challenges you were having.

Emily
Portal Admin in USA
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Helps Connect All Employees

Kommentare: We are able to connect all employees across the country, and drive culture change through the portal. Our employees know if it's on the Portal it's the most up to date and accurate information, and the ease of updating makes that possible.

The support we receive from our Customer Success Manager is outstanding. I know I'll always get the perfect solution or help with any issues.

Some of the modules and permission settings are outdated and a little complicated to use. However, they’re actively working on updating these in the next few releases. We're excited to see the changes coming soon.

Antwort von Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board. Please continue to push those bugs and suggestions to your Customer Success Manager, so we can get those worked out.

Garrett
IT in USA
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Staff and very easy to customize

Kommentare: This team isn't just another company. They actually care about you, your team, and your project. Thank you to the OnSemble team!

This software is very easy to learn, use, and adapt to. You could be very simple with this, and get the job done, or be more advanced and create some amazing work. NOTE: The support team was very responsive to us with any upgrades, issues, or questions.

There's not a lot you CAN'T do with this software. They are always coming out with upgrades, which is actually going to fix some minuet requests / issues.

Antwort von Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm happy to see that you are finding new ways to work with the software. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!

Shannon
Universal Banker in USA
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simplify & Streamline - Yes Please!

Kommentare: We love the Onsemble crew - the whole process from implementation to our latest relaunch project has been easy and we've felt supported along the way. Also, the CSMs are so knowledgeable - you can tell them what you have in mind and they can make it happen!

It is really easy to use and the support that you receive after the sale is top notch!

The only thing that I don't like is actually being changed with the newest update, which is the ability to see your pages as you are making changes.

Antwort von Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm so glad that ease of use and simplicity are really coming across for you. Keep reaching out as needed, and we will always be here for your support needs.

Jen
VP, Marketing in USA

Onsemble review

Kommentare: The overall experience with Onsemble and Passageways has been good.

I like the ability to create pages and other cool things without having to know how to code.

I would say that Onsemble updates have caused us some heartburn internally. It could be because we don't have someone dedicated to our Portal, so we get news late in the game because we're not on top of all of the update notes or other enhancements.

Antwort von Ncontracts

Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! We are glad to hear that the page builder is working well for you. If you ever feel like you need additional training, we are here for you and can assist.

Natasha
Project Coordinator in USA

Great support and easy for anyone of any skill level to create a great portal

Kommentare: Staff engagement and increased employee recognition. Reduced paper, servers, and email.

Many features allows for us to engage staff at all levels-it's so easy to use that we have a whole team who contributes to the content, look, and feel. The ease of use allows us to easily change up the theme for holidays, special events, or just because!

Nothing about the product to not like! It would be great if more clients could be engaged in the community to share tips, tricks, and ideas

Antwort von Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!

Tricia
Systems Analyst in USA
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Love our intranet

Kommentare: I love our intranet and all of the information our employee engagement team provides us.

I like the layout of our internal website

The calendars don't scroll the same was as they did in the older version. We have to scroll down the page to see the last week of the month.

Antwort von Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm so glad to see that you are loving OnSemble and that it's helped with employee engagement. That's good feedback about the calendar feature, so please be sure to bring that up with your CSM.

Garrett
Marketing Director in USA

Great Product and Support

Kommentare: OnSemble is replacing our exiting .asp designed intranet with much more functionality and collaborative capability.

The flexibility in function is terrific, and the support from the staff is incredible!

Limited presentation customization for many tools make them hard to find nicely within a theme. Responsiveness scales only width. Heights remain locked which can create a ton of unused white space on smaller screens

Antwort von Ncontracts

Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! As for responsiveness, we are actively working on that. If you need anything in the meantime, let us know. I will be sure to pass the kudos along to our Support team.

Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Marketing coordinator

Kommentare: We've had a good experience. It's easy to learn and customer service is top notch. The team at Passageways are eager to help you and make you successful with their product. It's a huge improvement for us!

The drag and drop functionality is easy to use. It's easy to build pages, copy pages, and customize/brand. Creation of workgroups, user roles, etc allows you to customize permissions for individual users.

Some parts can seem a little dated. We've found a few bugs that can be annoying but generally don't have a huge impact on overall use.

Antwort von Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board and that you are finding the customization helpful. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or see any bugs, let us know!

Donna
Research and Analytics Manager in USA
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Love our portal!

Our intranet portal provides a one-stop-shop for important communications for our team. It also helps us build engagement between departments.

The platform is robust and can take some time to understand - even more time to manage.

Antwort von Ncontracts

Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! It's great to hear that you've made it an important part of your organization.