Best POS Ever!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Tracey L.
Owner/Manager
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With Rezku, I am able to track inventory and ingredients with ease. When I run out of an item, the item will "gray" out and let everyone know we are out of that item. I am also able to "archive" an item to where it does not even show up on the screen. I track employee hours and tips which make payroll a lot easier. I love the new "today's specials", "86'd Items" and "manager notes" features.

Vorteile: We are a very small business and have tried several POS systems (Square, Shopkeep, and 2 others). When looking for a new, more user-friendly POS, I came across Rezku. I watched a video with the CEO, explaining the POS and stated "Give us a call and if someone (a real person) does not answer your call, then do not get our service." Now that is how to do business! Rezku's customer service is top notch. Any question and any time of day, they are ALWAYS there to help me out. They are very friendly and professional. I enrolled in their CRM program. I love having gift cards that I am able to load and check the balance. With the CRM I am able to see my top customers. I can even use the back office to see what their previous orders have been. Rezku listens to their customer's feedback and is always improving its system. I will never use any other POS system EVER!

Nachteile: One of my favorite features was the "off line" option. We use a tablet strictly for deliveries and loved the ability of being able to accept credit cards while off line. When I got back to where there was internet service, the payments would "push" through. It was one less thing I had to worry about. Now I have to start out the day making sure I put our delivery table in "off line" mode and then I have to remember to turn it off several minutes before I close the drawer.

von Guest Innovations an 16.5.2019

Lurie,
Everyday the Rezku team works hard. We have high standards for ourselves. I have to say that reviews like this and working with people like you make it all so rewarding. Our goal has always been to help restaurants like yours. In today's POS marketplace there are so many gimmicks and tricks. We have always felt that we must earn your business everyday. I am pleased to see that we are delivering on our promises. I feel that if everyone had the opportunity to meet our staff and see our product first hand then every restaurant would have Rezku. Have a wonderful day.
The Rezku Team

Outstanding, intuitive and Easy to use. Having come from a retail background , this POS is so easy!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Jennifer K.

Vorteile: We have been so impressed with the reporting and timecard functions of this system! Easy to read, timely and the items you need to know most. More importantly, the customer service team is exceptional! No question or suggestion is too small and they answer the phone! If they don't have the answer they will find it. When you have a customer trying to check out and you need a solution they are there. Seconds feel like hours and the person who answers the phone gives you the solution. In three months we have never had a long hold time or unsatisfactory customer service experience. Rezku is continually evolving based on feedback from it's customers and improving the experience. We also chose Rezku because of their no long term commitment policy. They want to EARN your business. We refer them to everyone . If you are still doing it by hand you are crazy. Great and affordable for the "Little Guy"

Nachteile: We have not had any Cons with this system! It has been easy to use , cost effective and issues we have had have been on our end

von Guest Innovations an 20.4.2018

Jennifer, We love working with Avon Inn. You guys are passionate and fun to work with. Please keep your eyes on rezku in the coming months. We are releasing some great new upgrades to make it even better.

As a veteran bartender/server I can confidently say the Rezku system is great!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 13.11.2017
Kitty L.
Office Admin
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The benefits for us were moving into the technology age as we were old school cash register and cash only. Being able to accept credit cards has helped the business so much. The reports are great as well since now we can see the sales in real time and has helped so much with the accounting factor. Bartenders cash out much quicker and smoother, the ease of use and no room for mistakes or over rings is a plus making that part of the job easier.

Vorteile: It's VERY modern with the Apple iPad, easy to set up and if you can work your phone then using this is a snap. Technical support is AWSOME. Have a problem or a question? Call them anytime, the techs are very knowledgeable, they will walk you through anything and everything. If there is something not available within the program for your company, know that the program developers will make the adjustments to suit your needs. And let's talk about price, first year free with no contract? It's most defiantly worth a try! Thanks to Rezku we went from that old school cash only to a new state of the art system and it's really making a difference for us. Thanks Rezku!!

Kitty

Our entire team has enjoyed working with you.

We strive to make Rezku POS a product that delivers value and is backed with incredible service.

We love to hear that our efforts are paying off on your end.

The Rezku Team

This is the best POS system I've ever used.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 16.5.2017
Jess M.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use & ability to train others. I own an ice cream shop & most of my employees have no experience. The ability to show them an interface & have them competent within minutes is a huge time saver. The cost of this compared to some of the other legacy systems I've used (aloha, squirrel) can't be beat either. Easy to use & inexpensive is a great combo.

Nachteile: There are still a few software issues that come up. I'm assuming because it's still somewhat new. However, the tech support is first rate & the few issues that have come up were fixed immediately.

von Guest Innovations an 16.5.2017

Jess,

It's truly a pleasure to work with you.

You have been instrumental in our success. Your feedback has been priceless.

We want our product to be the best on the market and we can't do it without partners like you. All the advice you have given us has been immensely valuable.

We will continue to strive to improve our product and provide first rate service.

The Rezku Team

Working with this company has been a great experience. Great Product

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Robert W.
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a Culinary School training students for the food and beverage industry. This makes the instructors lesson easy and allows students to learn on a real POS system in our on campus Student run restaurant. Running the reports are easy and easy to understand. The schools accounting department loves the Admin side of the software very easy to use and reconcile. The software was very easy to setup and program. There were no issues except for setting the IP address on the card reader you need to be fast. But that is a hardware issue not a software.

Vorteile: The software is just what we are looking for in a training environment. There are new students using the POS everyday. From the software to the back office reports this has been a great addition to Arizona Culinary Institute. I have not dealt with a better technical support, Very patient.

von Guest Innovations an 16.1.2018

Robert, Thank you for giving us a shot and letting us prove that we are a different type of POS company. I know the decision making process was long and difficult for you. We will be there every step of the way for you. I know Brian really enjoyed working with your team helping you get set up. We are proud to be a part of your school and if we can do anything to help your student better understand the hospitality industry please don't hesitate to ask. Cheers!

Customer support is absolutely top notch!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Dan S.
General Manager
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: While I have not dived in head first into the reports section yet (we just opened up this week), it looks very robust. Again, I cannot emphasize enough how great their tech support team is. Kudos to the team!

Vorteile: The platform is very user friendly and very easy to navigate. We just opened up a 200-seat brewpub, bar, & restaurant. Anytime I have had any issues or questions, the tech support team is absolutely phenomenal. They are helpful, patient, and easy to talk to. Setting up a new establishment has so many challenges, and having a great support team for your POS is VITAL to your success. We are very satisfied with Rezku POS.

Nachteile: My only issue is that there is no tools or resources for the host stand. That is a separate app. While I should have asked that question before we purchased the Rezku POS, I did just assume something like that would be included.

von Guest Innovations an 16.4.2019

Dan

Thank you so much for your business. We are continuing to making improve Rezku. We are committed to making Rezku the best POS on the market. We have added over 100 features in the past year and expect to keep that pace over the next year.

The Rezku Team

I evaluated 6 POS platforms and Rezku ticked off all the major boxes of functionality we sought.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Skip E.
VP/General Manager
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It allows a restaurant of our size to operate efficiently without difficulty for the end user as well as the management team.

Vorteile: I like that the Rezku team is proactive and works to ensure that updates are added and proven when given input about better features needed. Their support staff is top of the line and they make sure that all issues are promptly solved or given a workable alternative. The costs involved should not be overlooked, as they are extremely competitive compared to other POS platforms.

Nachteile: The customization of reports isn't as robust as some of the other systems, but it's certainly not crippling to effectively monitor the key metrics in day to day operations. With their focus on exceptional customer service and development, I can trust that they will incorporate more features as their customer base becomes more diverse.

von Guest Innovations an 16.11.2017

Thank you for the positive review.

We are working to make Rezku POS the best in the industry. You will see continuous improvements / updates to the system at no charge to you.

Sip & Savor and Rezku to the moon and beyond!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 5.9.2018
John W.
Owner / Executive Chef
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There are so many reasons why this works for us! Ease of use and training, stability with the use of the Rezku configured router, a robust CRM package that enables us to use gift cards and rewards, PCI compliance and speed of transactions using their merchant services partner, a reporting structure with real time data, and Ipad based. But most of all, the support level is unbelievable. I don't have much contact now that I have been up for a while, but as we were implementing and learning geting answers by using their chat system was within minutes every time. Yes, I said EVERY time, any day and any hour.

Vorteile: Very easy to use back and front of house. I make changes and corrections on products, pricing and quantities on the spot to avoid service issues and keep things running smoothly.

Nachteile: The first few iterations lacked functionality which then delayed our implementation a few months.

von Guest Innovations an 6.9.2018

John, we have a great staff that really cares about the product and our restaurant partners. This review is a great hats off to them.
You have been a pleasure to work with. We are always here to help when you need us.
Paul Katsch, CEO

Absolutely Wonderful

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 30.11.2017
Shannon S.
Owner/General Manager

Vorteile: Rezku offers a robust offline mode that allows my business to stay connected to our orders and our customers at all times. Our restaurant operates in an area with very little and unreliable internet service connection, and our other cloud-based POS system completely FAILED us in the past. Implementation was easy, and the customer service and tech staff have been easy to work with every step of the way.

von Guest Innovations an 1.12.2017

Shannon, It has been a pleasure working with you and your team. I know your location on a pier has some unique challenges concerning internet connectivity. We believe that our offline mode is the very best in the industry. Our offline has been the game changer for you. Now you can continue to take order and run your business even when the internet goes out (which happens often for you). The headaches that your old POS system gave you have disappeared. Thank you once again for your kind words. It is restaurant owners like you that make what we do so rewarding.

Great system.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 26.2.2018
Scott W.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Way better than the old cash register i was using. Easier to keep track of everything.

Vorteile: The system is very easy to use. Customer support has been first rate, very helpful. Answer every time .

von Guest Innovations an 10.3.2018

Scott, It has been a pleasure working with you and your staff. You run a great organization and we are truly honored to be your partner. We continue to add more great features to streamline your restaurant and put more money in your pocket. If we can do anything to help you, please don't hesitate to ask. We are always here for you. The Rezku Team

I love how customer service is always there for me every step of the way.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Tommy C.

Vorteile: I like how it is easy to use and get started. I struggled with installation in the beginning but tech support was always there for me. They would really take the time to help me understand the hardware and software.

Nachteile: Depending on the size and layout of your restaurant, you may have to purchase a network kit to get everything to work properly. I wish the kit didn't cost so much.

von Guest Innovations an 7.12.2017

Tommy,

It's great customers like you that makes us love our jobs. Please feel free to call us anytime. We are always here to make your life easier. Incidental, we continue to release new features to enhance Rezku POS. All of the new features will automatically be uploaded to your system free of charge. As we improve our product you get the benefit. Brian, Jay, Jessikah and Logan wanted me to directly express their appreciation for you. Have a wonderful day.

Best POS at any price... But it's cheap

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 1.1.2017
Paul C.
Restaurants, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The point of sale done right. Very easy to use. Great people to work with. Tech support answers on the first ring.

Vorteile: Rezku POS is so simple to use. I looked at reveal and touch bistro, Rezku was the winner.
They lowered our credit card processing rates.

Nachteile: New company. Not every feature yet but it seems like they are adding more stuff all the time.

von Guest Innovations an 15.5.2017

Thank you for your very kind words. We are in the business of helping restaurants. We see our job is to serve you by providing great service and a great product.

Please continue to give us feedback. We want to exceed your expectations with price, functionality and service.

We have added about two dozen new features in the last release. Please tell us if you need something specific.

The Rezku Team

Hardest part was getting the staff trained.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 22.3.2018
Thomas L.
Post Quartermaster
Militär, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Back office easy to maneuver for settling up menus. We can change prices and items on the fly without disrupting the service.

Nachteile: Printer prints chits for every transaction. We don't give sales chits to customers (except credit cards) so all we do all day is throw away sales chits. Be nice to turn it off for certain transactions.

von Guest Innovations an 20.4.2018

Thomas, Thanks for the positive feedback and great insight. I didn't realize that this is an issue for you. I think it is silly to waste paper. I'm sure we can fix this for you. By the way, we are releasing our quick service customer facing display this month. This will reduce paper and speed customer checkout times even more. And it is free to all of our customers.

Redneck Smoke

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 18.2.2019
Teddy W.
CFO
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were really hard on the staff for Rezku at first because we had been using a system that had been over sold and would not meet our needs. They responded with patients and worked with us until we were comfortable with the system.

Vorteile: ease of use and customer support that is superior in this field. We have had other POS systems and this one works like it was promised

Nachteile: not much that I can think of. I would like lager screens on POS but that is personal preference

von Guest Innovations an 16.4.2019

Teddy

Your input has helped us make Rezku a powerful POS. We have really enjoyed working with you. Please feel free to contact us anytime with your ideas and insight.

The Rezku Team

I had a old pos for 15 years so I tried something new so I wanted it on iPad. So I look at all of.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 1.1.2018
Luigi D.
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: There customer service is number one.everytime I call I feel like they really care because I had restaurant manager and there customer service just too bad. I look at touch bistro epos now and lava I choosed rezku pos because how they treat me back to costumer service

von Guest Innovations an 3.1.2018

Luigi, it has been a pleasure working with you. Your vast experience in the restaurant business is truly impressive. We look forward to growing with you.

Had a good start, then customer service didnt understand what i was trying to do.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 20.10.2017
Micah M.

Vorteile: Response on problems. The set up on the program was a little involved but manageable. Did allow for functions on a business that doesnt have a lot of variables.

Nachteile: Didn't like the fact that after listening to what i wanted, they kept sending me the wrong cc machine. Forward 30 days, i cancelled due to unforseen event, and they wouldnt refund anything. Will never use again.

Micah

Thanks for your feedback. We strive to offer the best service in the industry.

We have a great 30 day - no questions asked -return policy on our hardware. Unfortunately, we can not accept returned hardware after it has been used in a restaurant environment for months. I am unaware of any POS company that allows you to return hardware when your business closes for a full refund.

Our POS and credit card processing is fully integrated. We sent you the right credit card reader (which was never hook up).

You wanted your credit card processing separate from the POS which we don't do. Our POS is fully EMV and PCI compliant. Our CC integration actually lowers your liability and your costs.

We are sorry about the shooting in your club and that you had to close Vibe.

We are here for our customers. We fight to help businesses like yours.

We wish you better days in the future. I know the closing of Vibe was heartbreaking.

Happy to work with them.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Jennifer T.
Kitchen Manager
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: They update and add new things all the time. Always willing to listen to what I want and try to figure out how to make it work.

Nachteile: Sometimes I feel like I'm limited in how I do things ie...inventory I want to put it in one way but it only allows for it to do another. Would rather have more control over it.