Filtern nach:

Über Userlane

Automatisierung und Optimierung des Benutzer-Onboarding für ein großartiges Benutzererlebnis, das zu höheren Konversionsraten, Interaktion und Kundenbindung führt.

Erfahre mehr über Userlane

Alex K.
Alex K.
Marketing Director in UK
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The best SaaS onboarding software on the market

Kommentare: It's been a very positive experience from the very first engagement with their team through to the monthly success calls I have with their team. After a short evaluation period with two other companies, it was obvious that Userlane were our best option for automating and speeding up user onboarding in our automotive management software. Not only is the software the best featured on the market, with elegant, simple solutions for multi-lingual guides and a very intuitive editor that coped with our complex software superbly, but they are also a fantastic group of people to deal with, always friendly, always listening, and genuinely committed to improving their product all the time by listening to customers. This is a rare thing to find in any company! From the moment we signed up, their team have been committed to helping us get the best out of their product, and through numerous remote meetings they have helped advise and build our on boarding guides, coping with whatever challenges have come their way from our solution. I can't recommend them highly enough; definitely one of the most innovative, elegant and simple solutions I've used in my 20 years in Marketing!

Userlane is very well designed and the editor works with all browsers and is extremely user-friendly. We were able to build all of our guides after a couple of calls and new ones can be created extremely fast, and with multi-language capability. There wasn't a single occasion where a challenge presented wasn't solved (by their team) in an elegant fashion, allowing us to present an extremely professional onboarding solution that looks like a part of our app to our enterprise clients. The analytics show you straight away where your guides are/aren't performing and where users are dropping out, allowing you to address the issues. Not only that, but they are also monitoring performance regularly and providing help, advice and feedback on how to best use the tool. We're also able to send out deep links via our support team to allow users to not only go to the right page in the app, but also to trigger a specific guide to help them, which is a great feature!

There really hasn't been a single thing we've found yet that we didn't like. We wanted to have user-level analytics for every user taking one of our guides in the app, and while it doesn't exist, it's on their roadmap and due to be delivered this year, addressing that need for us. They even involved their UX team to reach out to me to get my feedback on how it should function! 🙌

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WalkMe und Appcues

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Userlane: Better multi-lingual handling, better api, better people!

Tatum F.
Support Services Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Need something innovative and engaging? Get Userlane

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Honestly, at first, their marketing and advertising caught my attention. I watched their whole series of You
Tube videos that showed us how Userlane could help my company launch it's new software platform that was in development. After viewing, we reached out for a free trial of the system and I was impressed with the response and support provided and the product itself. Soon enough we were signed up with Userlane and were assigned a brilliant Customer Success Manager that was on call to help us through any hurdles and questions that we had. Our path was a bit rocky regarding our product launch (no fault of Userlane, lol) but we have now successfully launched our new software to our users with Userlane providing a cornerstone of our training experience.
During my time with Userlane, new features such as Announcements, Search, Help items, and more in depth analytics have been added. Enhancements to existing features and new items are constantly in the pipeline to be improved upon or added. I know they take feedback and surveys seriously and constantly strive to make Userlane the best in the business. Which they are...

It's hard to narrow down what I like most about Userlane. I love the flexibility of setting up Userlane experiences and learning paths, the administrative options on the dashboard are customizable to suit the needs of company, and the ease of learning the interface. The customer service that has been provided from day one of exploring potential options of this type of service, to now over one and a half years later has been top notch. I don't know what I would do without our Customer Success Manager who reviews our content, makes suggestions, helps troubleshoot difficult pages, and lets us know of future enhancements.

I don't have anything that I do not like about Userlane. There are improvements that I would love to see like being able to export the analytics information to PDF or to Excel, maybe getting a few more "free" segmentations for users and pages as we're currently restricted to three without having to up our contract. Userlane is still a bit "young" as a company and service, so there is still room for growth but the improvements that have already been made are wonderful and I can't wait to see more.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Toonimo, Inline Manual, Whatfix und WalkMe

Warum Userlane gewählt wurde: HelpHero was very, very basic in what it offered. We liked the idea behind it but needed more options and flexibility to provide the best learning experience to our users.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Userlane: Honestly, the YouTube videos had much to do with the initial impression of Userlane. Those videos showed what Userlane could do.... not how to do it like the other videos and websites we viewed. Basically, Userlane showed what "could be" not the work behind it. And then the free trial and support cinched it.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Tatum, thank you for the detailed feedback, it helps us understand what we do well and where we have opportunities to improve, which is a constant part of the Userlane mindset. Seeing that you are able to achieve the outcomes you are aiming at with the help of our solution and in partnership with the team is putting a smile on my face. If you are open to having a discussion, let me know through your CSM. Itamar Freiman VP Customer Success Userlane

Anton A.
Support in Schweden
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Userlane

3 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Userlane was easy to learn. The fact that the customer is able to integrate with the program and at the same time get information about the process thei're going through is great. Highlighting of a specific field is a feature we like.

When using self hosting some features dissapear which is unfortunate. We'd like more "next" options.

vor 6 Tagen

Hi Anton, thank you for the feedback, I love reading that your end users are being helped at the right time at the right place and that it was easy for you to learn how to utilize Userlane. Self-hosting indeed has a few small differences then the online version due to technical constraints. I'll be happy to have a conversation with you and see how can we best plan for the future with you. Itamar Freiman VP Customer Success Userlane

Robert P.
Head of Customer Success in Schweden
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Oxceed and Userlane

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The start-up help were super, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] that I had in the beginning gave us a very good introduction and help. We still struggle with some smaller problem with the combination with our platform.

When you have finished a lane all work is done, not just have you been showed how to do the task. Were easy to get started, the hard thing were to decide on what do build userlane about. What will our customer need help with. We got some very good help in the start-up.

We have some special set up of our software that is not a perfect match for userlane. But we do have some good lanes that are used on regular basis.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Robert, thank you for the feedback, we are excited to hear that we are helping your company achieve its goals with the help of Userlane. Indeed once you tasted the solution and were able to create the guides, the focus is where to deploy them and we have built expertise in guiding our customers through this. Maybe corny but, oh so true, the success of our customers is our success. Itamar Freiman VP Customer Success Userlane

Evan B.
Product Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Customer Service & People

Kommentare: Lovely. Would be nice if it had more feedback features or prompts

Simple ability to setup a userlane Ability to create Userlane Folders URL & filter based visibility options and rules

The people building the userlanes are frustrated that failures are more easily identified and that the process to fix can at times be complicated to rectify and recreate the issue

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Pendo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Userlane: Price and ease of use. Primary focus was tutorials

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you Evan for your frank and open feedback, it is highly appreciated. It's great to read that you appreciate the value the solution brings you through its simplicity and the impact our people have on it. The product is evolving and by the second half of the year you can expect abilities along the lines you've mentioned and more, I'm sure you'll love it as some of the aspects will touch your points regarding failures. Nevertheless, I'd love to hear more about this point and will contact you to see where we can further assist. Best, Itamar Freiman VP Customer Success

Milena D.
Anforderungsmanager IT in Deutschland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

DB Cargo Review Userlane

Kommentare: Userlane is the perfect product for our customer onboarding as well as the support and keeps the customer posted trough the announcments functions.
In any cases according the editing and problem handling Userlane supports the editors and admins.

intuitive to use and easy adoption, customer friendly design, continuously new feature (announcements, search function) dashboard functions are very helpful to see the customer experience

Currently the language English isn't working correctly in our portal, but the customer service is working on that issue

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Internal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Userlane: easy integration of userlane (snippet) no filming of videos etc. easy handling with software updates of our own system, because Userlane adopts automatically (in some cases we edit some userlanes). Userlane is "live". Top point for purchasing Userlane for another year: Announcements

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you Milena for your frank feedback, it is highly appreciated. I am aware of the issue that you are facing and it is being reviewed and worked on by our engineers as you know. I'm happy to see that the reasons for choosing Userlane are being applied and showing success in that short period of time, due to the intuitiveness and strong feature set. We're excited to partner with you for the coming years and create more value for you and your organization. Best, Itamar Freiman VP Customer Success

Markus M.
Markus M.
IT Consultant in Deutschland
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Very powerful product

Kommentare: Creating a well-thought concept for guides might take a while, but the actual process of creating them is very efficient.
There might be problematic steps here and there but it's fun to try to find the best way to make them work in the right context and with the right intent.
We receive support and guidance always from the same customer success manager and she's doing a great job. She knows all the ins and outs and is basically part of our team. But if I had to single something out I would take the great respond time, which is a huge value to me and the whole company.
Segmenting users and create contextual guides are great features. Users are not overwhelmed with information which is not relevant for their role or the context they're working on.
Great user interface.

Userlane is a digital adoption platform that allowed us to install custom-made interactive walkthroughs on a whole platform with mutiple different software applications. I wasn't aware that such a solution existed until a few months ago when we looked for an onboarding tool and we decided to test Userlane on our SAP Fiori platform. I'm in charge of creating guides for employees in different departments based on requirements. I'm not an end user but what's called a "Userlane manager". So my perspective is only relevant for people who will work on creating such interactive tours. In general, I really enjoy working with Userlane. It's definitely easier to create content for interactive tours than updating documents with screenshots and text. It takes some time to get used to the editor but once you get going the process is really easy.

It would be nice to have the opportunity to get all the analytics data on a excel sheet. Userlane mentioned they're currently working on it. Same goes for exporting all the content in pdf format. We had a problem once with a box blocking access to a menu. Userlane offers the opportunity to move boxes and speech-bubbles around if the system doesn't place them correctly. But in that specific case, every position was basically bad. We had to schedule a call with support to solve the problem. They showed us a workaround that eventually solved the issue. However, it could have saved us time if the workaround had been explained directly in the support documentation we researched.

Daniel R.
CEO in Deutschland
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Effective and easy to use onboarding software

Kommentare: Thanks to the Userlane tutorials our users have a perfect onboarding process in our software. This has helped us to improve the User Experience and significantly reduce the amount of customer support required. Working with the Userlane team has always been easy, fast and efficient.

Once the software was setup and running, I was able to manage the content of the tutorials easily myself and also add new steps in the guides any time. This way I do not depend on others to keep the content of our onboarding updated (only if complex features need to be developed). The backend is easy to use and offers sufficient customization features.

It's quite complicated to create or edit guides for a mobile software.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you Daniel for your frank feedback, it is highly appreciated. I'm happy to see that Userlane provides a perfect onboarding experience for your users and that it is easy to create and maintain and that you always have us ready to assist. Best, Itamar Freiman VP Customer Success

Thomas B.
Team Lead Customer Success in Deutschland
Landwirtschaft, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

it's fun to use!

Kommentare: It's fun working with the product AND their team.

It is pretty simple to get started with Userlane and you can quickly set up your first couple of tours. Once you got the basics down you can dive in even further and we are looking forward to implementing the super pro functionalities that Userlane offers.

There is nothing I really dislike about Userlane. It just takes a little bit of time to master it - which is also fun because their Customer Success Team is so awesome!

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you Thomas for your frank feedback, it is highly appreciated. I'm thrilled that you are able to grasp all the potential of the solution to achieve your needs through product accessibility and ease of use and that our CS organization is here for you to take you deeper when you need to achieve more complex outcomes. We're here and we'll keep it fun! Best, Itamar Freiman VP Customer Success Userlane

Linh dory N.
Growth Manager in Vietnam

Userlane works like magic!

Kommentare: It has been a great experience implementing Userlane in our software and working with the team at Userlane.

Userlane Editor is very well-designed and user-friendly. I like how quick and simple it is to record a tutorial - I only need to click what I want my end-users to go through and ta-da a tutorial is created! I also like that I can provide additional information to the users, link each step out to a relevant article in our Help Center, add images, GIFs, emoji to my tutorials making it much more friendly to the end-users. I can also preview the tutorial before publishing it. We are now using Userlane for our product releases, but will be using Userlanes for trial user, new user onboarding, and staff training as well. The Customer Success team is extremely friendly and very responsive. I can reach out to them via email or livechat and they are always happy to help. Big shout-out to executives who have been super responsive.

Not much so far. I did have lots of questions at the beginning but it's all like that when you implement a new tool - the support team is great though so this is not an issue at all. The Analytics could be improved but I know they have a plan to upgrade this feature.

Hannah S.
Customer Success Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Once you get the hang of it, it's great!

Kommentare: Overall, I've really enjoyed Userlane! Our partners are always so excited to see that we have interactive tours available to them.

- At least at the start, we had a really responsive and helpful Customer Success person. Their team has also done a good job reaching out to us for feedback. - Once you get the hang of building lanes, it's pretty easy (and kind of fun)

- Our website had a handful of incompatibilities with Userlane that led to a need for creative workarounds, or resulted in errors. - Userlane reporting is in need of improvement (which is something I know they're working on)

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you Hannah for your frank feedback, it is highly appreciated. Hearing from you that your partners are excited about the interactive tours is what we strive for. This is great, the combination of the ease of use of the system and of our CS responsiveness empowered you to achieve your goals. You'll be happy to hear that the analytics section is getting revamped and many more additions to the solution will be added to the functionalities. As for the more complex parts we are always available to troubleshoot together. Best, Itamar Freiman VP Customer Success

Mira K.
Educational Content Manager in Deutschland
Personalwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The line between great support and technical limitations

Kommentare: Since we're using the interactive tours in a very specific way, the guys from Userlane supported us at any time to access us all possibilities.

* Support is a big thing at Userlane! Thanks for your great work. * Easy use of the tool * Technical possibilities and support for unexpected difficulties

* Design Limitations * Analytics section needs improvement * Possibilities to include two different kind of media in one step

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you Mira for your frank feedback, it is highly appreciated. I'm thrilled to read your review and know that the combination of the ease of use of the system and the help our support provided empowered you to achieve your goals. You'll be happy to hear that the analytics section is getting revamped and many more additions to the solution will be added to the functionalities. Best, Itamar Freiman VP Customer Success

Daniel D.
Head of CX in Deutschland
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product to give users a first help and intro in software

Kommentare: i love the team and the support

easy implementation and great support from the userlane team

it takes time to setup a "userlane" in your software - strategic and procedural

vor 11 Monaten

Hello Daniel, Thank you for your frank feedback, it is highly appreciated. I'm happy to see that you find Userlane solution easy to implement, we work with our users as partners of ours, therefore your journey with us is a crucial part of how we see the value we provide. In regards to your additional point, strategic implementation of Userlane needs to be well thought as it will have an impact on the end-users experience. As in other strategic initiatives, preliminary steps have their importance and the required time may differ but is necessary to be invested to collect the desired value. We're happy to assist you with perspective and best practices. Best, Itamar Freiman VP Customer Success Userlane

Anika V.
Marketing Manager in Deutschland

Kommentare: Userlane is helping us to offer immediate and professional support to our customers.

We are especially enthusiastic about the focus on supporting start-ups in their founding phase. We are benefiting from the idea to help young companies that have not the resources and opportunities to fully support their new customers yet.

The implementation was at the first time challenging us a bit but not more than the first use of any other tool. After a while you get used to it and learn how to get the best overview of all functions and possibilities.

Benjamin G.
Product Owner Solar-Log WEB Enerest™ in Tschechien
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for onboarding of new users

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

- Connection to Atlassian Confluence - Announcements for targeted groups - Edit chapters without coding knowledge

- additional costs for more languages and segments

vor 3 Tagen

Hi Benjamin, thank you for the feedback. Great to see Userlane's solution and team are helping you achieve your goals. Ease of use is a key pillar of our mission to empower you to create great experiences for your end-users while connecting you to other core elements you need for it such as with the Confluence integration. As to the additional points you've mentioned, we always strive to find valuable solutions, let's discuss. Itamar Freiman VP Customer Success Userlane

James L.
Team Lead Solutions Consulting in Deutschland

Easy and effective

Kommentare: We've long wanted to increase self-service for training, and this is exactly the tool we need to do that. Now our challenge is mainly increasing adoption among our users, but Userlane is regularly developing useful tools to do that, such as promoting specific lessons and announcing updates through Userlane itself.

From a technical perspective, Userlane is very easy to work with. Our development team was able to add it to our product's UI quickly, and updating individual lessons or chapters is intuitive and immediate, without needing any additional help from the development team.

We don't have a huge number of users, and it's difficult to filter out internal users, which makes interpreting the usage analytics rather difficult.

vor 11 Monaten

Hello James, Thank you for your frank feedback, it is highly appreciated. It is always great to hear how the ease of use and intuitiveness of our solution made your work easier and empowered you to achieve your desired outcomes, without any overhead. In regards to your additional point, a revamp of the Analytics module is underwork and soon you will be able to benefit from it. Best, Itamar Freiman VP Customer Success Userlane

Product Education Manager in Irland

Great software for customer onboarding and feature adoption

The tours have had a really positive impact on our customer onboarding and feature adoption. They're easy to implement. The team is fantastic. Big shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in particular who was so helpful.

The analytics could be better and I don't think the recent update helped, but there's still enough of what you need.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for your frank feedback. It helps us understand what we are doing right and where we can further improve. Userlane is indeed made out of exceptional individuals that creates an amazing team and partner to align your journey with. I'm happy to read that you, as well, are seeing the impact the Userlane platform has on your onboarding and adoption. The product is constantly growing and improving and i'd love to get your feedback about it. If that's something you want to do, let me know. Itamar Freiman VP Customer Success Userlane

Product Owner & Software Developer in Deutschland

I highly recommend this in-app help to simplify user onboarding

Kommentare: - better user onboarding
- more user engagement
- higher conversion rate

- easy to install, implement and maintain - no technical hurdles - customizable - great customer support - regular releases of new features - great user experience - users get in-app interactive help on the spot - improves user engagement and user onboarding

- no pricing model for starters with only a few end-users - no downloadable analytics reports (but coming soon)

William H.
Customer Succes Agent in Belgien
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Userlane as a knowledge database

Kommentare: Overall Userlane is THE ideal tool to help out our customers in a more passive way.
This will lower the time invested in solving tickets and overall raises the knowledge of our users.

Userlane itself is very practical for our end users to be able to learn our system on their own tempo. We provide all the knowledge in easy-to-follow steps. The simplicity in creating paths for our users is why i like working with this so much.

The only difficulty, for me personally, is the lack of knowledge in programming which will come in a later stage. This means i'm still a bit tied to our developers to help me out with some of the functions.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for your feedback William, Great to hear that Userlane delivers the value to your end-user ensuring they are enabled on the platform itself. We put a lot of emphasis on user experience and would love to discuss the needs you have that require developers. Itamar Freiman VP Customer Success Userlane

Ashley B.
Sales Operations Specialist in Deutschland

More than a Step-by-Step Guide

Kommentare: My overall experience is very positive; the people work hard and the product is great to use. It's easy to share and collaborate on the lanes and it is very user-friendly.

I really enjoyed how easy this product is to use; as soon as I had it running I was able to make my first lane relatively quickly. I also like how the style of the lanes are completely customisable and can be changed to match the style and feel of the company I work for. On top of the product being great, the people who work at Userlane are very nice and friendly, and have responded quickly to my questions. Every time I spoke to someone, they were extremely helpful and guided me in the right direction.

The only thing I would like is to be able to change the speed of the "Autofill" text, but I have already spoken with someone and they are looking into it.

Nicholas K.
Co-Founder in Deutschland

Userlane is a great tool to guide users trough ones own website, for onboarding, etc.

It is really simple to use and one can implement userlanes without programming knowledge. The user experience is designed to be easy and could be described as the IPhone or IOS for onboarding.

Staying in the comparision to the IPhone and IOS. Userlane is easy to use but not everything is customisable - which it does not necessarily need. However the team is really helpful and listens to suggestions.

Jovan M.
Jovan M.
Head of Marketing in Serbien

Very effective onboarding software for SaaS products

Kommentare: Powerful onboarding software which is actually very easy to use.

Very effective software for teams who want to accelerate their user onboarding. Well designed with good UX and UI. Helped us a lot in dealing with customer retention and user activation.

I'm very satisfied. The analytics section could be a little bit improved in a visual way.

Lucas P.
Software Developer in Deutschland

User onboarding at its best

Kommentare: * excellent user onboarding
* proactive communication
* higher conversion rate
* less support needed

* Easy to implement, started within a day on our live stage * Customizable * Excellent customer support * Regular updates with new features

* analytics reports could be downloadable * still waiting for promotion feature

Karen A.
Karen A.
CEO in UK
Einzelhandel

Working with Userlane has been great. They are attentive and accomodating. Super!

It's easy to use and the UI was clean, modern and fit in with our own UI nicely. We have a multi-tasking B2B application and really needed this

I could be made clearer that the product is a moving clickable tutorial and does not travel around with you as you actually use the product

Sebastian M.
Marketing Manager in Deutschland

Great way to explain your SaaS product to your customers

Kommentare: happy customers and less support requests

Userlane is a clever way to guide your customers through your software. The integration is quickly done and you can immediately start using the software. It is easy to create userlanes and in most cases self explaining. If there is anything unclear, the support will help you out by mail or phone, what I consider as a big plus.

Although I can fully recommend this tool, in my opinion an autosave function would be great to avoid the loss of unsaved userlanes when clicking a wrong button.