Filtern nach:

Über SureCheck

PAR SureCheck Advantage ist eine mobile IoT-Mobillösung für Lebensmittelqualität und Aufgabenmanagement.

Erfahre mehr über SureCheck

• Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Quelle des Nutzers
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2017

"In theory great, in practice not so much"

Kommentare: It has been a nightmarish experience with the whole system. The only positive aspect here has been the account manager who does everything to try and help our organization with issues and shortcomings we encounter with the hardware and billing. Billing is an absolute nightmare in its entirety. Seems that the Tech department can charge whatever they choose for repairs and no existing checks to identify questionable charges. Has not saved our organization much, if any, time or reduced any costs. If I could I'd give the support option zero stars. Again, not for the account manager. She'd be the only one who would get 5 stars.

Vorteile: I can look at all of my locations' performance for any given day right at my desk and don't have to rely on store visits to review paper logs.

Nachteile: Certain processes like cooling of hot food is not possible in a user friendly manner nor is it capable of tracking times in the way that a timer would.

• Quelle des Nutzers