Über Lofty

Chime ist die CRM-, IDX- und Lead-Generierungslösung, die du gesucht hast. Mit Chime hast du einen Partner gefunden.

Erfahre mehr über Lofty

This system has so many functions available that I haven't even began to use them all, but if you want to do something, chances are it's already integrated into Chime.

Chime has high deposit fees for cash deposition which sometimes makes things difficult.

Bewertungen zu Lofty

3,9
3,5
3,8
3,9

Lofty hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 87 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Lofty bereits verwendet?

Andrew
Andrew
Owner/operator in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

A solid no B.S. card

Kommentare: It's so non-discriminant and easy to use that I've been using it for years and years and years personal and professionally. There referral services Straight up and pays out quickly I've hooked all my friends and family up.

Just about everything is free, and what isn't you hardly notice. They have a version of a credit card that gains interest and affects your credit even though I don't have one yet. But I like how I can connect chime with any type of credit monitoring service, the syncing works with KEY bank which seems to be picky with whom they work with. Also I've noticed that half of the banks with debit cards don't wanna let you link the actual cards with services like Google pay so you can go contactless and with chime it's a piece of cake.

Sometimes their customer service is a little hard to get threw to. I can always get someone it just takes a little while. And you get an additional savings account right off the bat whether you want it or not. It's not bothersome and your not forced to use it I just think it's a waste.

Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

Chime Review Ten Out Of Ten

Kommentare: Being in service with chime, I love it! I would recommend everybody to use chime and start the Chime credit builder account! They report every 30 days to your credit scores. Seriously, you cant beat that

The credit builder account is the best feature about this software, I truly believe that this software can help build the whole world economy! I trust and use Chime, always will, and will continue to provide Chime services to all around!

The only minor problems I see is the timing it takes to Deposit from ACH. Kind of not a big fan on waiting 4 to 7 days on transfers.

Kevin

Lofty Customer Support Sucks

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Very frustrating the time on hold is horrible and they still don't have answers

Not Much! at this time I'm regretting my decision to switch to them. Their sales team will tell you anything to get you to sign. I haven't been able to use their products because I cant get past the onboarding phase and they really don't care

With Lofty Set up is 100% on the user. Lofty will not do any set up on the IDX web site or the CRM. they expect the client to do it all. The support team is very little help. I've been trying to go live with my website for weeks and I'm still not there

Rebecca

I can't stand Lofty

Kommentare: They never call you back and take a WEEK to email you back. They use too much AI for customer service and are probably OUTSOURCING as well overseas. I can't stand Lofty overall. A few things are good, like Smart Plan B and organizing of leads. However it is insanely convoluted to use and not at all intuitive, app and desktop. The app does not show you 90% of desktop functions either and the website looks like crap on the phone with elelements out of place and lying on one another. Lofty does not allow for a newsletter and the self made smart plan email doesn't go to where directed,nor can you hit Send Once at a specific time. Despise it.

Very little do I like. The pipeline and segments is good, and the Smart Plan suggestion is good.

Daniella
Daniella
Owner/Operator in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Chine makes it easy!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Chime was great. They know how important our money is, and have developed a software that makes is very simple.

I love how easy it is to use and navigate this software. Transfers and payments are quick. I've never had an issue with them before. I also liked the low to no fees depending on how you use it.

The only thing that I disliked was the amount of time it took to get my debit card through them. This may just be subjective due to where I live, but I had to wait 2 weeks for it. This makes it difficult to manage my own funds without accessing it.

Thaine
Managing Broker in USA

Is Chime CRM worth upgrading to from Follow-Up-Boss

Kommentare: Overall we are happy and frustrated at the same time. When a product is so close to being great it is frustrating that we cannot get the last few frustrations worked out. The Customer support has been great 90% of the time. Occasionally, a silly response is provided by customer support, but I realize they are only communication what they have been told. It seems that feature requests are being taken seriously but I will know for sure when some are in future releases.
Much effort is put into onboarding and training and that was a good experience, however after that my new liaison with Chime seems MIA.

The fact that Chime has the key tools necessary for a real Estate CRM and is on target with the implementation of most of them was very intriguing. We love the integration of "Listing Discovery" which is basically an MLS interface that is very convenient for creating Listing Alerts for clients, inserting listings into emails (not supported by the Chime SMS texting), and setting up Hot Sheets for easy listing reviews. We are happy with the Contact Pipeline view that mostly leverages Pipeline stages and Groups (tags and other filters are supported. Very happy Chime Provides basic Transaction Task Management (this feature lured us away from FUB) Very happy with the Chime AI so far it has been more effective than the YLOPO AI with prequalifying our leads.

The Curaytor provided Website has poor navigation between listings (the "Prev" and "Next" are hidden unless you scroll down the page). potential clients do not realize they can access additional listings within their listing alert. Seems like an easy fix, but it is not being addressed by Curaytor or Chime. The Texting is SMS vs MMS (hard to send nice listing texts with link preview, emoticons, etc. You can only text to one recipient at a time which is not convenient when sending a text to a couple (Chime states they are working on MMS). The contact Search box is hidden unless you hover over a magnifying glass icon slowing things down (please stop being fancy and put a box where it eventually appears). Only one Lead Pond is provided in our package (We were accustomed to more in FUB). Transaction Task Management is a bonus compared to FUB but I wish I could have Transaction Level Custom Fields, the ability to template my transaction expenses/commissions, assign tasks to other members of the team, and reorder the tasks within the template configuration screen.

Robert
Team Owner in USA

I regret moving to Chime/Lofty

Kommentare: The worse part about Chime/ now Lofty isn't the lack of "hiccups" in the system or the over selling. It is the absolutely terrible customer support. The sales team is great and the customer service team.....isn't.

The interface seem much more friendly than my other CRM, I liked how it ranks and helps ID lead activity and it is pretty solid at helping lead hunting.

I moved from Brivity to Chime after being assured all our business functions would be met, but Chime was short of expectations. And after we moved everything else felt very upselling on the "other features". I really refused til I got the basic system working and after 2 years I really wish I would not have moved to Chime/ Now Lofty.

Orion

Easy to Use - Handy

Kommentare: The overall really useful program, user-friendly and efficient. It has more integrations than I used - and it is well oriented for Realtors and the real estate industry. But if your budget is tight you need to find something more affordable.

I really liked its layout and ease of finding everything on the one site page. You can sort your leads in any way that suits your ease of use which makes it handy. It's flexible and user-friendly. It has great tech support that usually answers within minutes - which is really helpful.

Lack of popup options for tasks. I am a person who needs nudging to remember the many tasks at hand...if it doesn't pop on my screen....I lose the thread....

Michele
Operations Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Chime is worth it if you use it

Kommentare: Overall, Chime has been a good CRM. I find that not many people in are area are using Chime and it gives us a heads up in our market.

I like the ease of use. About 75% of the leads are willing to talk to us. Chime makes it cold calling easy, we know the people who are registered on our Chime site are interested in learning their house value or interested in purchasing a place. Makes calling easier.

There is some data that we are not able to export with out requesting it from our account executive. Such as partial seller leads. Sometimes the leads coming in are way outside of our set range. For instance, we are in MA and the leads are for FL.

CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Chime Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with this software was a neutral experience.

Chime is very easy to use and track your funding.

It was confusing to set up at first but once you get it, it's a cakewalk

Luis
Luis
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Chime has some work to do

Kommentare: It is a great CRM and I really enjoy using it but as stated there as some major and continuous problems on the backend. More than I have experienced with any other CRM. I use it every day and can get frustrated that simple things don't always work as they should.

Innovation. Records phone calls. metrics

The search field is not intuitive. If you want to search for a lead's name you have to know the full name and exactly how it is spelled. If you just know their last name it will pull up all the names with those letters in it before pulling up the relevant lead. If the lead's name is Amin and you only have one person by that name chances are you will have to scroll through a whole number of people before getting to that name. For instance, somebody by the same as Stamin will most likely be shown sooner. There have been more technical issues on this CRM than any of the last 5 that I have used. Campaign emails won't be sent when requested. AI will communicate with leads when not. Texts will suddenly be invalidated. About 18 months ago when I called up technical support I would be guaranteed to get through to someone at least by the 2nd or 3rd try. Now I can try every day for a week and nobody responds.

Gary
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Chime is long of features-very few work

Kommentare: We have been throught no fewer than 7 or 8 success managers. I had t quit working it so I could finally go get some sales.

Smart plans-after one year, will not automatically start. Do no move to next plan as designed. Importation was terrible. On boarding we had hundreds of hours trying to get it to work. We have had 4 "success" managers in the past 7 weeks. Does not work as they say. I can honestly say, we have spent over $5500 on Chime monthly fees, and hundreds of hours. Not responsible for one sale. In fact, i can say that they have slowed my business. I DO NOT RECOMMEND YET. I have not given up, but I should have.

EXTREMELY FEATURE RICH AND YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEA IF THEY WORK OR NOT...or worse, are they currently working?

Yesselky

Run stay away

The worst customer service I have ever experience. 3 agents couldn’t turn on my AI and the system is not user friendly. Good luck getting support on the phone they rush you off and say I have another call and they say click the ? to the right and it will show you tutorials. I watched a few and had questions but had to wait another 4 days to get someone on the phone to be rushed off again. The worst company! Stay away it’s a waste of money

Ndongmbu
Self employed in Kamerun
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Chime Review

Kommentare: It's a wonderful experience especially with small scale companies that helps not only in transactions but also in communication.

Chime software is easy to assess. It has no Hidden fees attached to transactions and transactions are really fast. Also if you make a mistake you account will not be easily freezed unlike others

Erica
Manager in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using Chime

Kommentare: If you need a second chance banking try them out they can help in so many ways.

I like that it gives people a second chance and the ablility to earn credit .

Sometimes some banks dont work with them but its worth using.

Molly
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for my busy day

Kommentare: We like the redesign, but don't love that it isn't as easy to quickly view someone's smart plans.

I love that I can leave the office and leave my assistant with the ability to see all conversations and client history in order to pick up anywhere I leave off. Chime is great for seamless contact and helping to remember the details on everyone.

It would be great if to be able to sort lists of contacts by date added. The tags feature also does not seem incredibly helpful without the ability to view all tags at a glance when looking at a list view of the clients.

Amy
Bartender in USA
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Lofty will take your business to lofty heights!

Lofty's whole platform is intelligently designed and so user friendly. All of the features work seamlessly and allow me to run my business most efficiently and effectively.

I have had no negative interactions with the Lofty platform.

Nolan
Broker Owner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Choose a company that will take care of you

Kommentare: There is A LOT to this product.

I don't know because they won't help me actually learn to use it. I try calling but I don't hear back

It is hard to use any of the feature if you can't get a response from tech support. Spend your money with a company who will return your calls. They are happy to sell you the product, they just don't want to help you use it.

Lawrence
Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best choice i have made in awhile.

Kommentare: I would strongly recommend to anyone that is not competing with me.

Support and implementation are 2nd to none, my company and i could not be happier. We have been using the system for about 6 months and our follow up and overall customer service has increased 10 fold.

None yet, the team at Chime has answered or fulfilled any and all issues my team of 100 has thrown at them.

Kyle
Kyle
Inspector in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome and easy

Kommentare: Love using it. Am an avid user and have been since the day I downloaded the software

The ease of use with this is unmatched and customer service is amazing!! Safe and secure!!

Length of time with checks, ccould he faster

Christina
Co-owner in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best account management software!

Kommentare: I love it

It is very easy to use. It helps a lot with account management.

There is t anything wrong with this software.

Hilary
Real Estate Agent

FINALLY

Chime almost thinks of everything. Being apart of a team that is coming from several unpleasant experiences with other CRM/IDX website packages, Chime has been the most delicious breath of fresh air. The program is user friendly, connects all leads/clients to their Facebook accounts, and the offers support that is available is amazing. We are so happy with Chime and can't wait to have a longstanding relationship with them!

Jason
Team Leader in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Chime CRM is AWESOME!

Kommentare: I love Chime...they have every feature I want and more.

I love the ease of use and support is always responsive.Highly recommended all around. Our rep, is great!

Moving form another system is hard, but thats not on Chime. Original sales person didn't inform me of every cost (sub-domains), but that person is gone now. He was still pretty good...just didn't inform me.

Brennan
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Chime is a clean solution that has taken some time to organize but it working well now

I like the ability to organize my leads into groups that have minimum contact times as well as the ability to now do property alerts by geographic boundries

not having HTML email options for broadcast emails or part of drip campaigns. This requires me to need to use 3rd party software like Mailchimp to send newsletters

RUTH
REALTOR
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

REAL ESTATE CRM SOFTWARE

Kommentare: I WOULD NOT HAVE FOUND THIS PRODUCT WITHOUT THE RECOMMENDATION OF SOFTWARE ADVICE

THE OUT OF THE BOX CRM FEATURES ARE ROBUST INCLUDING USER DEFINED EMAIL TEMPLATES AND ACTION PLANS

THE IMPLEMENTATION AND TECH SUPPORT VIA EMAIL CAN BE CHALLENGING. PHONE SUPPORT WOULD BE A NICE OPTION.