Über Chime

Chime ist die CRM-, IDX- und Lead-Generierungslösung, die du gesucht hast. Mit Chime hast du einen Partner gefunden.

Erfahre mehr über Chime

It shouldn't cost much to use it, although there are no "banking fees" you really pay more to load your card through retailers.

Bewertungen zu Chime

4,0

Chime hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 58 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Chime bereits verwendet?

Andrew B.
Andrew B.
Owner/operator in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

A solid no B.S. card

Kommentare: It's so non-discriminant and easy to use that I've been using it for years and years and years personal and professionally. There referral services Straight up and pays out quickly I've hooked all my friends and family up.

Just about everything is free, and what isn't you hardly notice. They have a version of a credit card that gains interest and affects your credit even though I don't have one yet. But I like how I can connect chime with any type of credit monitoring service, the syncing works with KEY bank which seems to be picky with whom they work with. Also I've noticed that half of the banks with debit cards don't wanna let you link the actual cards with services like Google pay so you can go contactless and with chime it's a piece of cake.

Sometimes their customer service is a little hard to get threw to. I can always get someone it just takes a little while. And you get an additional savings account right off the bat whether you want it or not. It's not bothersome and your not forced to use it I just think it's a waste.

CEO in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

Chime Review Ten Out Of Ten

Kommentare: Being in service with chime, I love it! I would recommend everybody to use chime and start the Chime credit builder account! They report every 30 days to your credit scores. Seriously, you cant beat that

The credit builder account is the best feature about this software, I truly believe that this software can help build the whole world economy! I trust and use Chime, always will, and will continue to provide Chime services to all around!

The only minor problems I see is the timing it takes to Deposit from ACH. Kind of not a big fan on waiting 4 to 7 days on transfers.

Gary C.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Chime is long of features-very few work

Kommentare: We have been throught no fewer than 7 or 8 success managers. I had t quit working it so I could finally go get some sales.

Smart plans-after one year, will not automatically start. Do no move to next plan as designed. Importation was terrible. On boarding we had hundreds of hours trying to get it to work. We have had 4 "success" managers in the past 7 weeks. Does not work as they say. I can honestly say, we have spent over $5500 on Chime monthly fees, and hundreds of hours. Not responsible for one sale. In fact, i can say that they have slowed my business. I DO NOT RECOMMEND YET. I have not given up, but I should have.

EXTREMELY FEATURE RICH AND YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEA IF THEY WORK OR NOT...or worse, are they currently working?

Daniella B.
Daniella B.
Owner/Operator in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Chine makes it easy!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Chime was great. They know how important our money is, and have developed a software that makes is very simple.

I love how easy it is to use and navigate this software. Transfers and payments are quick. I've never had an issue with them before. I also liked the low to no fees depending on how you use it.

The only thing that I disliked was the amount of time it took to get my debit card through them. This may just be subjective due to where I live, but I had to wait 2 weeks for it. This makes it difficult to manage my own funds without accessing it.

Heather S.
Kitchen Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

User Friendliness

Kommentare: Im very impressed and chime is now widely accepted and I can use it with many other apps by link. Or seperate by routing vs card. I really am pleased and its now my primary.

Its a breeze. Anything you need to accomplish is right there and easy to find. No searching thru drop downs to find answers or functions. Its super secure, I had an app linked that was hacked. Chime was safe and had no attempt.

I was not sure it was real at first but I tried it out of necessity and did the download. I have no cons, its easy, secure and you can modify any and all notifications.

Joseph F.
Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Chime CRM and IDX Website

Kommentare: This CRM/Website is giving me complete control over my database and engagement with clients and leads.

I really like the ease of use and support to from CHime to onboard with their CRM and Website. Chime was very responsive and made sure that my onboarding went smooth. I really like the website and the tools to engage leads to convert.

None at this point. I really dont have anything negative to say about Chime. It has really taken my business to the next level.

Thaine S.
Managing Broker in USA

Is Chime CRM worth upgrading to from Follow-Up-Boss

Kommentare: Overall we are happy and frustrated at the same time. When a product is so close to being great it is frustrating that we cannot get the last few frustrations worked out. The Customer support has been great 90% of the time. Occasionally, a silly response is provided by customer support, but I realize they are only communication what they have been told. It seems that feature requests are being taken seriously but I will know for sure when some are in future releases.
Much effort is put into onboarding and training and that was a good experience, however after that my new liaison with Chime seems MIA.

The fact that Chime has the key tools necessary for a real Estate CRM and is on target with the implementation of most of them was very intriguing. We love the integration of "Listing Discovery" which is basically an MLS interface that is very convenient for creating Listing Alerts for clients, inserting listings into emails (not supported by the Chime SMS texting), and setting up Hot Sheets for easy listing reviews. We are happy with the Contact Pipeline view that mostly leverages Pipeline stages and Groups (tags and other filters are supported. Very happy Chime Provides basic Transaction Task Management (this feature lured us away from FUB) Very happy with the Chime AI so far it has been more effective than the YLOPO AI with prequalifying our leads.

The Curaytor provided Website has poor navigation between listings (the "Prev" and "Next" are hidden unless you scroll down the page). potential clients do not realize they can access additional listings within their listing alert. Seems like an easy fix, but it is not being addressed by Curaytor or Chime. The Texting is SMS vs MMS (hard to send nice listing texts with link preview, emoticons, etc. You can only text to one recipient at a time which is not convenient when sending a text to a couple (Chime states they are working on MMS). The contact Search box is hidden unless you hover over a magnifying glass icon slowing things down (please stop being fancy and put a box where it eventually appears). Only one Lead Pond is provided in our package (We were accustomed to more in FUB). Transaction Task Management is a bonus compared to FUB but I wish I could have Transaction Level Custom Fields, the ability to template my transaction expenses/commissions, assign tasks to other members of the team, and reorder the tasks within the template configuration screen.

Orion C.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Easy to Use - Handy

Kommentare: The overall really useful program, user-friendly and efficient. It has more integrations than I used - and it is well oriented for Realtors and the real estate industry. But if your budget is tight you need to find something more affordable.

I really liked its layout and ease of finding everything on the one site page. You can sort your leads in any way that suits your ease of use which makes it handy. It's flexible and user-friendly. It has great tech support that usually answers within minutes - which is really helpful.

Lack of popup options for tasks. I am a person who needs nudging to remember the many tasks at hand...if it doesn't pop on my screen....I lose the thread....

Michele T.
Operations Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Chime is worth it if you use it

Kommentare: Overall, Chime has been a good CRM. I find that not many people in are area are using Chime and it gives us a heads up in our market.

I like the ease of use. About 75% of the leads are willing to talk to us. Chime makes it cold calling easy, we know the people who are registered on our Chime site are interested in learning their house value or interested in purchasing a place. Makes calling easier.

There is some data that we are not able to export with out requesting it from our account executive. Such as partial seller leads. Sometimes the leads coming in are way outside of our set range. For instance, we are in MA and the leads are for FL.

Billee S.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Real Estate CRM and website

User friendly, professional looking landing pages, CRM, & other tools to grow your business. Ability to send mass emails which appear personal.

Ad spend is a little high for the quality of the leads you receive, but I have found that to be the norm with most internet leads.

Mary M.
Mary M.
Real Estate Consultant in USA

Serious Realtors' CRM

Kommentare: Works equally as well for single Realtors as Teams. Incorporates everything you need to works with clients including texting, emailing and calls inside the software. It's really a one-stop-shop for my real estate business.

Totally Realtor centric . If you have a team it has a Team Dashboard showing how many leads and how effectively they are being handled. Includes goals, easy to read analytics and property search for buyers and sellers. Chime also set up my website - now has a 'coming soon' feature for listings that is so easy to use. Great customer support, super responsive and helpful.

It's many amazing features means you have to learn the product, but Chime makes it much easier as there is a 'Show me how' instruction that walks you through whatever it is you're trying to do, step-by-step. Love it!

Marty M.
Marty M.
Owner, Principal Broker, Team Leader, Realtor® in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Chime has chimed in our sales!

Kommentare: Our team has used Chime for the past 8 months and it has significantly improved our business. We have made our own suggestions for system improvement and have seen a good portion of those implemented so far. Our customer success manager - has been fantastic!! We have met face-to-face multiple times and he has kept us updated on our suggestions and has trained us in the great improvements that keep coming from this innovative company. Customer Service has responded to our needs in a reasonable time frame. We love the Smart Plans! We set those up and live on the Tasks all day and stay on top of all the critical transaction details for our clients. The recent ability to match properties to our prospects is expected to be a huge game-changer for the way we do business!

Smart Plans, Task managing, Lead capturing, Lead scoring, Lead managing, Property to Prospect matching, Website connection

Needs to allow for a given lead to be managed as both a buyer and a seller simultaneously.

Danielle B.
Customer Service in USA
Verpackung und Container, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best decision ever.

Kommentare: So far, I have had no complaints. Customer service is nice and everything is so simple that there is no cause for mistakes or issues.

I love that there is an option to round up transactions and take 20% from your direct deposit each time placing it into a separate savings account. This is a great way to save without actually missing the deducted amount, as you don’t see it in beginning. It’s also a plus that you and a friend receive $50 for a referral!

My least like about this software is that your able to see your savings balance right on login screen. I wish there was a way to at least minimize it to hide balance just so you aren’t constantly reminded of your balance. It causes your mind to go straight to “oh, there’s money in there.” This results in depending on your savings at times and that isn’t my goal.

Ndongmbu E.
Self employed in Kamerun

Chime Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's a wonderful experience especially with small scale companies that helps not only in transactions but also in communication.

Chime software is easy to assess. It has no Hidden fees attached to transactions and transactions are really fast. Also if you make a mistake you account will not be easily freezed unlike others

Chime has high deposit fees for cash deposition which sometimes makes things difficult

Jordan P.
Electrician in USA
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Chime Banking

5 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Chime banking is very easy to use. Download the software on Google play and sign up for your bank account. It takes only a few minutes to sign up. Banking is free. Checking and savings. If you need to do direct deposit they've got this available for you right away as well. Customer support is available, free and easy to use. They send you notifications and text alerts to notify you of your account being used and if your account is used in a unfamiliar way, they will notify you of this as well to ensure their is no one accessing your bank information.

The least thing I'd say I like about Chime is there is no banking local where I can go into a bank and do my banking if I so choice to.

Molly H.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for my busy day

Kommentare: We like the redesign, but don't love that it isn't as easy to quickly view someone's smart plans.

I love that I can leave the office and leave my assistant with the ability to see all conversations and client history in order to pick up anywhere I leave off. Chime is great for seamless contact and helping to remember the details on everyone.

It would be great if to be able to sort lists of contacts by date added. The tags feature also does not seem incredibly helpful without the ability to view all tags at a glance when looking at a list view of the clients.

Neil C.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The best CRM for Real Estate Professionals

We've had 3 different CRMs before Chime, and once we got Chime it was a game changer. We love the ease of use it brings and highly recommend it to any real estate professional. We use it both for our realtor business and our investment business as well. Pros: - ease of use - seamless sync from web portal to mobile - customer service is top notch

I don't really see any cons with Chime at the moment. It is not the cheapest product out there, but in life you get what you pay for, and Chime is worth the payment.

Stephanie C.
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great Real Estate CRM

Chime was easy to set up and integrate with my email, calendar, lead sources, transaction management, and more. I love the dashboard that shows New Leads, Opportunities, To-Do's, and Business Goals and let's me drill down into each one. It helps me manage tasks and stay on top of all my opportunities. It is affordable for our small team but has the robust features we will want/need as we grow. Customer support was easy to reach and very helpful.

I had a little trouble setting up the website integration to allow the property alerts, but I was able to work through it on my own.

Shawn W.
Team Admin in USA

Simple and easy to use

Kommentare: Easy to use, powerful and the efficient

Very easy and straightforward CRM. I am a single user in our company and wanted a CRM to get started and this was the perfect cost efficient one for basic needs. Haven't explored all the functionalities yet though.

No built in transaction management part, needs connect with other vendors. At present I can find BrokerMint integrated, but I think it's best to connect more.

Wilson L.

Best crm I've used.

Complete tool. Constantly improving their offerings and the customer support team is very responsive.

Occasional small bugs. App can use improvements. Website should be customizable. Many things work in progress however love the progress

Lawrence G.
Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best choice i have made in awhile.

Kommentare: I would strongly recommend to anyone that is not competing with me.

Support and implementation are 2nd to none, my company and i could not be happier. We have been using the system for about 6 months and our follow up and overall customer service has increased 10 fold.

None yet, the team at Chime has answered or fulfilled any and all issues my team of 100 has thrown at them.

Juan V.
Juan V.
Realtor in USA

Definitely a great tool to have.

Kommentare: Reminders! My follow up was horrible. I am still working on it and this is definitely a big help.

What I like most about this software is the fact that it's an all in one tool. Lead gen, CRM, mass e-mailer.

That I am unable to integrate my Yahoo account. That is probably the only con I have to say about this product.

Lee anne R.
Office Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

What a frustrating company to deal with

Kommentare: I am not happy at all. The only reason we are staying with this CRM is because we feel stuck with everything we have set up and do not have the time to set up another one right now. I am disappointed on so many levels and have even spoken to some of the "managers" who just feed you BS and do not seem to care. One manager there [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a total jerk to me because I was upset on the amount of problems I was dealing with for WEEKS.

I like the features THAT WORK. Tagging and lead tracking are not too bad but every other CRM offers this.

I do not even know where to start honestly. They offer a lot but they do not take the time to fix the new things they are implementing and just move on to new features. Working with the tech team (That works overnight by the way if you are in the U.S.) is like pulling teeth. I have several tickets open. I get generic responses and temporary fixes.

Kyle K.
Kyle K.
Inspector in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome and easy

Kommentare: Love using it. Am an avid user and have been since the day I downloaded the software

The ease of use with this is unmatched and customer service is amazing!! Safe and secure!!

Length of time with checks, ccould he faster

Glen H.
Broker Associate in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Has a lot of potential, but also a lot of growing struggles

Kommentare: Chime is not well set up for a team. They are lacking many basic features. I would recommend for an individual agent, but not anyone running a team at this time. They have not built in any features that are needed for a team setup. I'm sure that it will come with time and it will get to a point that it runs well for a team. If you can accept some growing pains along the way, get on board now. I'm sure pricing will go up at some point. They are constantly working to improve and it has a great foundation.

The system is very user friendly, it's quick and they are adding additional features. They have excellent pricing compared to alternatives. Overall, I feel it is an excellent foundation and it will continue to improve. Overall, I'm happy with it so far.

There are a lot of glitches, errors in the system, problems with email templates, etc. They are all items I would associate with trying to grow quickly. Basically, growing pains. Their support is good and they address most. Some issues take multiple attempts to try and get it resolved. There are also a lot of grammatical errors and poor formatting that make it into the released product that should never make it past a quaity review.