Serious Realtors' CRM

Bewertet am 24.8.2018
Mary M.
Real Estate Consultant
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Works equally as well for single Realtors as Teams. Incorporates everything you need to works with clients including texting, emailing and calls inside the software. It's really a one-stop-shop for my real estate business.

Vorteile: Totally Realtor centric . If you have a team it has a Team Dashboard showing how many leads and how effectively they are being handled. Includes goals, easy to read analytics and property search for buyers and sellers. Chime also set up my website - now has a 'coming soon' feature for listings that is so easy to use. Great customer support, super responsive and helpful.

Nachteile: It's many amazing features means you have to learn the product, but Chime makes it much easier as there is a 'Show me how' instruction that walks you through whatever it is you're trying to do, step-by-step. Love it!

Chime has chimed in our sales!

Bewertet am 4.9.2018
Marty M.
Owner, Principal Broker, Team Leader, Realtor®
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our team has used Chime for the past 8 months and it has significantly improved our business. We have made our own suggestions for system improvement and have seen a good portion of those implemented so far. Our customer success manager - has been fantastic!! We have met face-to-face multiple times and he has kept us updated on our suggestions and has trained us in the great improvements that keep coming from this innovative company. Customer Service has responded to our needs in a reasonable time frame. We love the Smart Plans! We set those up and live on the Tasks all day and stay on top of all the critical transaction details for our clients. The recent ability to match properties to our prospects is expected to be a huge game-changer for the way we do business!

Vorteile: Smart Plans, Task managing, Lead capturing, Lead scoring, Lead managing, Property to Prospect matching, Website connection

Nachteile: Needs to allow for a given lead to be managed as both a buyer and a seller simultaneously.

Chime CRM and IDX Website

Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Joseph F.
Real Estate Agent
Immobilien, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This CRM/Website is giving me complete control over my database and engagement with clients and leads.

Vorteile: I really like the ease of use and support to from CHime to onboard with their CRM and Website. Chime was very responsive and made sure that my onboarding went smooth. I really like the website and the tools to engage leads to convert.

Nachteile: None at this point. I really dont have anything negative to say about Chime. It has really taken my business to the next level.

Chime is worth it if you use it

Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Michele T.
Operations Manager
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, Chime has been a good CRM. I find that not many people in are area are using Chime and it gives us a heads up in our market.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use. About 75% of the leads are willing to talk to us. Chime makes it cold calling easy, we know the people who are registered on our Chime site are interested in learning their house value or interested in purchasing a place. Makes calling easier.

Nachteile: There is some data that we are not able to export with out requesting it from our account executive. Such as partial seller leads. Sometimes the leads coming in are way outside of our set range. For instance, we are in MA and the leads are for FL.

Excellent for my busy day

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Molly H.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We like the redesign, but don't love that it isn't as easy to quickly view someone's smart plans.

Vorteile: I love that I can leave the office and leave my assistant with the ability to see all conversations and client history in order to pick up anywhere I leave off. Chime is great for seamless contact and helping to remember the details on everyone.

Nachteile: It would be great if to be able to sort lists of contacts by date added. The tags feature also does not seem incredibly helpful without the ability to view all tags at a glance when looking at a list view of the clients.

The best CRM for Real Estate Professionals

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Neil C.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We've had 3 different CRMs before Chime, and once we got Chime it was a game changer. We love the ease of use it brings and highly recommend it to any real estate professional. We use it both for our realtor business and our investment business as well. Pros:
- ease of use
- seamless sync from web portal to mobile
- customer service is top notch

Nachteile: I don't really see any cons with Chime at the moment. It is not the cheapest product out there, but in life you get what you pay for, and Chime is worth the payment.

Great Real Estate CRM

Bewertet am 22.6.2018
Stephanie C.
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Chime was easy to set up and integrate with my email, calendar, lead sources, transaction management, and more. I love the dashboard that shows New Leads, Opportunities, To-Do's, and Business Goals and let's me drill down into each one. It helps me manage tasks and stay on top of all my opportunities. It is affordable for our small team but has the robust features we will want/need as we grow. Customer support was easy to reach and very helpful.

Nachteile: I had a little trouble setting up the website integration to allow the property alerts, but I was able to work through it on my own.

Real Estate CRM and website

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Billee S.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: User friendly, professional looking landing pages, CRM, & other tools to grow your business. Ability to send mass emails which appear personal.

Nachteile: Ad spend is a little high for the quality of the leads you receive, but I have found that to be the norm with most internet leads.

Simple and easy to use

Bewertet am 12.6.2017
Shawn W.
Team Admin
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to use, powerful and the efficient

Vorteile: Very easy and straightforward CRM. I am a single user in our company and wanted a CRM to get started and this was the perfect cost efficient one for basic needs. Haven't explored all the functionalities yet though.

Nachteile: No built in transaction management part, needs connect with other vendors. At present I can find BrokerMint integrated, but I think it's best to connect more.

Best crm I've used.

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Wilson L.
Realtor

Vorteile: Complete tool. Constantly improving their offerings and the customer support team is very responsive.

Nachteile: Occasional small bugs. App can use improvements. Website should be customizable. Many things work in progress however love the progress

Best choice i have made in awhile.

Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Lawrence G.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would strongly recommend to anyone that is not competing with me.

Vorteile: Support and implementation are 2nd to none, my company and i could not be happier. We have been using the system for about 6 months and our follow up and overall customer service has increased 10 fold.

Nachteile: None yet, the team at Chime has answered or fulfilled any and all issues my team of 100 has thrown at them.

Definitely a great tool to have.

Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Juan V.
Realtor

Kommentare: Reminders! My follow up was horrible. I am still working on it and this is definitely a big help.

Vorteile: What I like most about this software is the fact that it's an all in one tool. Lead gen, CRM, mass e-mailer.

Nachteile: That I am unable to integrate my Yahoo account. That is probably the only con I have to say about this product.

Has a lot of potential, but also a lot of growing struggles

Bewertet am 30.1.2018
Glen H.
Broker Associate
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Chime is not well set up for a team. They are lacking many basic features. I would recommend for an individual agent, but not anyone running a team at this time. They have not built in any features that are needed for a team setup. I'm sure that it will come with time and it will get to a point that it runs well for a team. If you can accept some growing pains along the way, get on board now. I'm sure pricing will go up at some point. They are constantly working to improve and it has a great foundation.

Vorteile: The system is very user friendly, it's quick and they are adding additional features. They have excellent pricing compared to alternatives. Overall, I feel it is an excellent foundation and it will continue to improve. Overall, I'm happy with it so far.

Nachteile: There are a lot of glitches, errors in the system, problems with email templates, etc. They are all items I would associate with trying to grow quickly. Basically, growing pains. Their support is good and they address most. Some issues take multiple attempts to try and get it resolved. There are also a lot of grammatical errors and poor formatting that make it into the released product that should never make it past a quaity review.

Efficient, straight to the point, and easy to use.

Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Andy M.
Sales Executive

Kommentare: Efficient and straight to the point. The features may be overwhelming at times but know you have a great Customer Support to call and its pretty easy to figure out on your own. This makes it easy to call and receive all through your laptop or desktop. Works great with CRM's that only let you call out.

Vorteile: The platform is easy to guide through. This makes it efficient in my opinion. It saves time and energy to just get what I need done.

Nachteile: Can be overwhelming with how many features there are. I have had some random loss of sound and calls during some sessions.

FINALLY

Bewertet am 11.7.2017
Hilary J.
Real Estate Agent
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Chime almost thinks of everything. Being apart of a team that is coming from several unpleasant experiences with other CRM/IDX website packages, Chime has been the most delicious breath of fresh air. The program is user friendly, connects all leads/clients to their Facebook accounts, and the offers support that is available is amazing. We are so happy with Chime and can't wait to have a longstanding relationship with them!

Simple, Easy to Use

Bewertet am 15.7.2017
Todd H.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: The interface is clean and streamlined. It makes it easy to find the contact(s) you are looking for and the app is a great sidekick to the CRM.

Nachteile: The biggest drawback is the lack of a dialer. I have used Mojo for a long time and having two separate CRMs became a hassle early on. I understand Chime is working on a dialer to compete with Mojo, and if it is anything like the CRM portion of their offering, it should be a good one.

Good for starters. Limited connectivity but the software works great

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Socrates M.
Account Manager
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If you need something that will manage your contacts/relationships, send mass emails, and generate/manage leads, this is a great starting point.

Vorteile: Cost efficient and very intuitive. It has a clean UI with everything organized appropriately. Has all the main features you need in a CRM.

Nachteile: No transaction management feature of integration option to connect with an external software that provides transaction management.

Chime CRM is AWESOME!

Bewertet am 8.8.2018
Jason W.
Team Leader
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love Chime...they have every feature I want and more.

Vorteile: I love the ease of use and support is always responsive.Highly recommended all around. Our rep, is great!

Nachteile: Moving form another system is hard, but thats not on Chime. Original sales person didn't inform me of every cost (sub-domains), but that person is gone now. He was still pretty good...just didn't inform me.

Great Experience

Bewertet am 12.10.2017
Tamra H.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: They were very helpful getting everything set up and it has been super helpful as my company and client base are growing.

Nachteile: There are a few categories that I wish it had that would be helpful. But for now I keep that information in the notes section but would like to have a place to keep it so that I don't have to scroll through the notes to find it.

Great Start, but could use some work.

Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Dany N.
Inside sales agent
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The interface is very user friendly
The website looks quite modern
It only costs a month without marketing
The crm looks very nice.
The CRM has many insights into what clients are looking at

Nachteile: The CS was just okay. Sometimes they didn't respond quickly.
It cannot integrate with email servers other than Gmail and Outlook.

Chime is a clean solution that has taken some time to organize but it working well now

Bewertet am 13.6.2017
Brennan T.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I like the ability to organize my leads into groups that have minimum contact times as well as the ability to now do property alerts by geographic boundries

Nachteile: not having HTML email options for broadcast emails or part of drip campaigns. This requires me to need to use 3rd party software like Mailchimp to send newsletters

Our team has positive things to say about Chime

Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Maria S.
Multi-Media Specialist
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Chime is always updating and adding on features. Overall the on boarding/ transition process was easy.

Nachteile: Some features our team is accustomed to from old programs aren't fully developed yet in Chime. Sometimes it take Chime support a while to get back to us and our questions aren't always answered exactly.

REAL ESTATE CRM SOFTWARE

Bewertet am 14.9.2017
Ruth L.
REALTOR
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I WOULD NOT HAVE FOUND THIS PRODUCT WITHOUT THE RECOMMENDATION OF SOFTWARE ADVICE

Vorteile: THE OUT OF THE BOX CRM FEATURES ARE ROBUST INCLUDING USER DEFINED EMAIL TEMPLATES AND ACTION PLANS

Nachteile: THE IMPLEMENTATION AND TECH SUPPORT VIA EMAIL CAN BE CHALLENGING. PHONE SUPPORT WOULD BE A NICE OPTION.

Amazing!

Bewertet am 14.6.2017
Phillip T.
Business Manager
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Really love the ability to utilize the IDX Website. The ease of use for running all our Marketing Campaigns right through the software is a huge plus as well.

Nachteile: It would be nice to be able to utilize docusign right through our software instead of using a zapier account.

A Lot of Stuff for a Great Price

Bewertet am 17.1.2018
Ryan T.
Broker/Realtor
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I believe with Chime's help I will kill it in 2018!!

Vorteile: Functionality, PRICE, customer service, able to customize website, smart drip campaigns call smart plan

Nachteile: Sometimes takes support a while to get back to you, NO direct line to call if you have questions....