MavSocial Bewertungen

4.6/5
    4.4/5
    4.4/5

Über MavSocial

Social media visual content management, visual analytics, and publishing solution for brands and agencies.

Erfahre mehr über MavSocial

Abigail N.
Social Media Specialist
Architektur & Planung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2016

"It's a good Social Media Manager but it needs a few tweaking"

Kommentare: I first learnt about MavSocial on iag.me and later on Facebook ads. I tend to try lots of social media and marketing tools, especially if it's free. Haven used Hootsuite, Buffer, Zoho Social, CoSchedule and Nelio, I decided to try MavSocial's free plan I was so impressed by Iag's blog post that rather than test it on my personal SM accounts, I used it on the social media accounts of the Architecture company I currently work out. It started out smoothly, I love the ability to upload all my Social media assets and use them to create posts, I also love their campaign feature and the Mavrepeater. What I don't like is that, to schedule a post to Facebook and Twitter, I must click their icon and then the Mav master post icon, however, that isn't a big deal, it just gets annoying after a while. Another annoying thing that I don't like but could live with is that after creating a post I have to refresh the page so I can schedule a new post, because unlike Hootsuite and buffer which gives you an empty dashboard to type your next post. The part I really wish they fix is that sometimes the copy of my post doesn't show on Facebook or twitter but the attached/uploaded image does. Resulting in a post consisting of just an image.
I also don't like how my latest post was incomplete, the bit.ly link in the scheduled post wasn't on the post on FB and twitter so I had to edit the post on Fb, delete and rewrite the twitter post.
I also do not like how I cannot tag a page or twitter profile in a post, unlike Hootsuite and CoSchedule. Maybe these problems are restricted to the free plan, however, I switched back to Hootsuite, it was safer that way.

Vorteile: I love the ability to upload all my Social media assets and use them to create posts, I also love their campaign feature and the Mavrepeater

Nachteile: What I don't like is that to schedule a post to Facebook and Twitter, I must click their icon and then the Mav master post icon, however, that isn't a big deal, it just gets annoying after a while. Another annoying thing that I don't like but could live with is that after creating a post I have to refresh the page so I can schedule a new post, because unlike Hootsuite and buffer which gives you an empty dashboard to type your next post. The part I really wish they fix is that sometimes the copy of my post doesn't show on Facebook or twitter but the attached/uploaded image does. Resulting in a post consisting of just an image. I also don't like how my latest post was incomplete, the bit.ly link in the scheduled post wasn't on the post on FB and twitter so I had to edit the post on Fb, delete and rewrite the twitter pos

von Maventus Group an 16.1.2017

Abigail, thanks very much for taking the time to give us a review and we are glad that over all your liked MavSocial.

We have passed on your comments about the Post Manager to our product team, we are constantly striving to make it easier to use.

There are a few other things that you have mentioned that you had problems with; we would be very happy to arrange a skype call with you to show you how to tag twitter pages etc.

Pls contact us at support@maventus.com if you would like to take us up on the offer.

• Bewertet am 10.11.2016
Louise H.
Social Media Marketing
  • Bewertet am 25.1.2017

"I love MavSocial!"

Kommentare: MavSocial is designed as a visual content (images, videos) marketing platform - unlike most of the other platforms in the market that were created a long time ago when visual content was not so important. There is so much to the platform - you can store all your videos and images in your personal digital library and then publish them to all the major social networks. Its also the easiest place for anyone to obtain images. You don't have to know which size to choose or which license applies. You just search, select, put in shopping cart, and when you check out the image is automatically moved to your library. Even the free images available are visually compelling and i know that they are actively looking to add more libraries. They have post engagement (they call it social inbox), reporting and also the ability repeat publish evergreen content. Given this the pricing for the PRO version is pretty reasonable $59pm - we used to use Meet Edgar which really liked however that just does repeat publishing and costs $49pm! And there is not much of a learning curve compared to any other social media solutions I've seen to get used to MavSocial. Just click on tabs to edit for each social network. Then schedule or publish. The only thing i wish they would add is Pinterest.. Mavsocial guys if you are reading this? ;-)

Vorteile: The tool is unique in 3-5 areas, offering key functionality that is not offered elsewhere.

Nachteile: Nothing major apart from I wish they supported Pinterest! Also, if they would allow us (users/admins) to have the ability to change the thumbnail photo of our link posts, that would be awesome!

von Maventus Group an 25.1.2017

Thanks for your kind review Louise.

We are planning on adding Pinterest last this year! So stay tuned!

• Bewertet am 25.1.2017
Bret R.
Tie Aficionado
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.11.2018

"Shady"

Vorteile: It does most of what they say not all social media and still have to download other software for certain social media

Nachteile: They jacked up my bill $100 and do not tell you and then get from bank account without letting you know.... be careful

• Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Jake L.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2017

"Social Media Management Tool At Its Finest!"

Kommentare: MavSocial may very well be the future of Social Media Management. It is easy to use and delivers more than what you expect from a simple product. Our real estate social media marketing strategy is now built around the use of MavSocial. We've automated 80% of our monthly social media campaigns through this app. It's amazing and I highly recommend it to all entrepreneurs that wants fast results on their social media marketing.

Vorteile: The easeness in automating posts across all social media assets.

Nachteile: Nothing so far.

• Bewertet am 14.2.2017
Dave H.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2016

"Has some great features that others social media tools don't have"

Kommentare: Overall I really like MavSocial - it uniquely combines the ability to manage all your videos and images and then publish them to most of the major social media networks. The ability to create a single post and then share it is incredible and I like the Mavrepeater functionality of being able to publish out my evergreen content.
Having said that it's not perfect (like all tools), my major issues are that the post manager whilst very powerful, takes awhile to understand how to use properly and it doesn't support Pinterest, though I am told this may be coming soon.
Overall definitely recommend trying it

Vorteile: Lots of functionality; including some not available elsewhere

Nachteile: Takes awhile learning how to use it properly

• Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Julie anne G.
Owner and Founder
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2017

"Excellent software and easy to use!"

Kommentare: The ability to organize, schedule, and publish all of my content with the push of a button. MavSocial also has a dashboard showing social analytics so I can easily see what is working and what isn't.

Vorteile: I like the convenience of being able to search for stock images right in MavSocial rather than having to search through a third party stock photo provider. There is a wealth of royalty-free photos and images as well as paid options, which helps me to budget accordingly. I love having everything all in one place!

Nachteile: Nothing that I can think of at this time. MavSocial really helped me not only learn how to manage social media, but how to also make it work for my business.

• Bewertet am 24.5.2017
Vincent O.
social media specialist
Informationsdienst, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.4.2017

"Intuitive Visual Content Management"

Kommentare: Some months ago, we ditched other social media management tool for MAVSocial Small Business Edition. It has been one of our best decision this year. We love this tool

Vorteile: valuable

Nachteile: none

• Bewertet am 15.4.2017
Ashley F.
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2015

"Great alternative to the big social media tools with a focus on images/video"

Kommentare: Mav Social is a great alternative for anyone looking for a social media tool with a difference. And that difference is a focus on media (video, audio and images) including a repository for easy re-use and cataloging. As well as an in-tool image editor. They also have all the usual suspects you would need in an SM tool (analytics, sharing, scheduling) but also cover a lot of the places you would not expect and have direct video sharing to many platforms (often not possible even with the big name tools). So if you are looking for a media focused SM tool, give it a try.

• Bewertet am 5.2.2015