Über Easy.Auction

Erstelle eine Auktionswebsite, einschließlich Webhosting, nutzerfreundlichen Oberflächen, responsiven Designs, automatischen Bietern und Anti-Sniping.

Erfahre mehr über Easy.Auction

Digital Marketing Manager
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.10.2018

"Truly easy!"

Kommentare: Easy.auction is very easy

Vorteile: The initial set-up is very easy and intuitive. To make more complicated adjustments is a bit more difficult, but their customer support team is very quick and responsive.

Nachteile: The interface is a bit plain - I wish there were more options in terms of appearance/customization.

• Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Kurt D.
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2017

"Best Online Auction Software on the Market for the Money"

Kommentare: I have searched for software to run an online auction for over 3 years now, and have experimented with at least 5-6 different programs. Frustrated with programs that were too difficult to understand, listings that were too difficult to list and too time consuming to load photos, and NO support to boot, I almost gave up and decided that I would just have to settle for the big established online auctions and all their fees. Found Easy.Auction during a last resort search and thought maybe just one more try. Glad I did. Easy to navigate, setting up listings are quicker than any auction platform I've ever used (even the big guys), and words can not describe the superior support they have. When you have a question, it's answered immediately, and if you run into a problem, need something fixed, or even want to make a minor change in the program, it's done with lightning speed, no nonsense and done!! I can not recommend this program more highly and feel you will not be disappointed. I use it as a single user, but is can also be used and originally set up to run a multi user auction. Sure it takes a little learning curve like everything, but after playing around with it for 3 days and multiple questions, I feel comfortable with building an auction in no time at all. Seems bidder friendly, and I continue to find additional options which I can use to improve our auctions. The price points are cheaper than any other programs I have checked out and it is well worth it. I am receiving no incentive for this review, and just wanted to give my personal opinion based on my experiences with many of the different software programs available that I have tried. I am confident that you will be satisfied and Easy.Auction will ensure you success with your future online auctions.

Vorteile: Ease of listing items and photos. The support is beyond superior.

Nachteile: A little difficult to understand the administrator pages, could be simplified, but become easier with practice

• Bewertet am 23.3.2017
  • Bewertet am 11.6.2019

"Dont Give Your Money Away"

Kommentare: I paid my money and was able to start editing straight away. The next day their website was gone! my website was gone! I have sent numerous emails and had no response and cant continue to edit or publish my site. To bad if I actually had a Auction going 48 hours later their site cannot be connected too and am now going to Paypal to try and get my $180 back. "Disaster"

Vorteile: Some parts were easy to set up and with the option to add an app down the track was perfect.

Nachteile: Tables for images would stretch images looked way out of shape. There are no instructions on how to use it and you are left to your own devices

von Eastern Unity an 13.6.2019

The client is 100% right. We underperformed due to an A2hosting.com mistake which they did not fix in a timely manner. We will refund the payment.

• Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Amber A.
Donor Liaison
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2020

"Auctions are a Success"

Kommentare: Great choice for our company.

Vorteile: We have auctions for our 900 employess. Money raised goes to charity. The auction went so well! Everyone loved using the site. We had bidding wars for our items and raised much more than we ever did using silent auctions. We have had nothing but compliments on how fun and easy the site was for them to use.
I enjoyed personalizing the site with new banners and adding our information. It was very easy to understand.
Customer service is fantastic! Our email with questions were answered very quickly. Very polite and knowledgeable staff.

Nachteile: We did have some issues with getting emails from the sight. I had to remind people to check their spam folders to get their mail. It made it difficult for them to verify their account but I got around that by clicking "account doesn't need to be verified" since this site is used only for our employees we felt safe doing that.
We had a tough time with just getting started joining but the customer service was amazing! They called us on the phone and walked us through it step by step.

• Bewertet am 30.3.2020
Kenneth F.
Owner/Administrator
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2018

"Great experience all the way around. Tech support ready and willing to go the extra mile...."

Kommentare: I am about to launch and operate my own online auction site. Whether or not it is successful will depend solely on my particular advertising and marketing strategy. The software does everything I need it to do at the moment. When and if changes are needed I am confident the tech support team will have my back.

Vorteile: The basic setup was quick and painless, but of course, nothing is ever just like you want it "out of the box". In that regard, I have been communicating with the tech team for about 2 months now getting everything just the way I wanted it. (To be fair the vast majority of the delay has been on my end; I am doing this piecemeal after my regular work hours). In any case, they have gone far beyond what I expected from them from customizing not only the functionality of my site but also working tirelessly with PayPal getting my payment and auto commission schedules customized to fit my particular needs. They have been very patient, courteous and responsive to my many, many, inquiries.

Nachteile: The software works really well... once you figure it out. There are still several functions that I do not know how to use - or even what they do exactly, like adding groups and editing group attributes and group values...... The tech team will answer any questions I have, so that helps. But a good users manual would be nice. It would ease the load on the tech team and help to reduce the learning curve attendant to using any new piece of software.

• Bewertet am 25.2.2018
Olive G.
Boss
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2017

"MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH easy.auction"

Kommentare: Until I found easy.auction, I was extremely frustrated with other web plans and my hope of setting up my own auction site was fading fast. I am not a technically equipped and I require a lot of assistance. easy.auction set up is much simpler to manage and their support team are extremely knowledgeable. In additional, the response time is reasonable. The one off set up fee is worth every cent spent.

Vorteile: Simple language

Nachteile: Some features a little difficult to access

• Bewertet am 3.4.2017
Christian D.
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2019

"The best of the best"

Vorteile: It's easy to use, great customer service (they even respond and make requests in the weekends)! They respond very fast, and have a fair price for their products. They can custom code everything you want, for a VERY fair price.

Nachteile: None, all perfect. Different sites/packages - They have evrything.

• Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Anna C.
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2017

"Great support service and some wishes about functionality"

Kommentare: Firsly, i want to admit that you have a greater support service. They helped me with many questions. And did it really fast.
Secondly, interface is not very agile but has all the functions needed. But it would be great to have more functionality that you can adjust (like adding gallery, adding blocks on new pages etc)
It's quite easy to user althogh you need some time to get used to it.
No Russian language. So i had to translate all titles by myself.

Vorteile: - support service
- price
- functionalty
- ease of use

Nachteile: - functionality is not adjustable
- no Russian language
- not many currencies

• Bewertet am 24.3.2017
Eli S.
Product Reviewer
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.12.2018

"Great alternative to eBay for feeless selling"

Vorteile: eBay has been taking more and more fees lately, and this has no fees. It also allows you to make it more of your own business instead of just a profile on an external site.

Nachteile: Their website is a bit outdated, and so is their customer support.

• Bewertet am 29.12.2018
Caroline T.
Web designer
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2019

"Very responsive team"

Kommentare: Again very helpful platform, very responsive. We really appreciated everything they done for us.

Vorteile: The software is powerful and it suits our needs very well. It's flexible.

Nachteile: I wish we had a bit more control on the back end of the platform to customize but I asked them many tasks and they were very responsive and accomplished everything we needed.

• Bewertet am 14.11.2019
Mohamed amine A.
web developer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2017

"A very powerful software"

Kommentare: It is an easy to setup software very fast and reliable . We had a highly customized experience with Easy.Auction as we needed to make quite a few modifications from their core software. Their support team was able to accommodate our needs on short-notice .

Vorteile: Customer service,Flexibility,The software has lots of features that eliminate the need to develop from scratch.

• Bewertet am 21.1.2017
Mario C.
Ceo
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2017

"It's a rare thing when you try a new service and it delivers 100%"

Kommentare: I have a professional website and subscribers and it was all done and set up in one day. I was able to immediately attract potential customers and subscribers to the site. I now have a site to promote my Original art work and the art work of hundreds of another artist as well.

Vorteile: It's very easy to use. The support is very responsive and things get answered fast.Considering the cost and the functionality it's the best choice on the market!

Nachteile: A few more theme selections and text font styles would be a nice addition. A few more appearance selections to customize the site would also be welcomed. Maybe a backend that provided more guidance when setting things up.

Earnest P.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.3.2017

"Exceptional Service!"

Kommentare: The folks at easy.auction have been a godsend for me & my company. They have helped us a couple of "know very littlies" build the site that we had envisioned. Whenever we've needed help they have been not only extremely professional and gracious they have been on time each time. Most issues that we have identified they have resolved in 30 minutes to an hour. I would not only recommend their service but I will implement their style of expedient and courteous customer service into my own business as well!

Vorteile: The ease of the process & implementation from concept to final product.

Nachteile: That I didn't find it sooner

• Bewertet am 29.3.2017
Brenda H.
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.3.2017

"The Customer Service"

Kommentare: I have had quite a few dealing with the customer service and I can honestly say they are quick, efficient, and responsive. It is very nice to not have to wait for customer service for a long period of time waiting for an issue to be resolved or question to be answered especially when it could affect your business! I would recommend them!

Vorteile: It is easy to follow the instructions, most of the time, to set up.

Nachteile: The functions especially on the administration side needs to be explained... maybe a tutorial would be nice and have the knowledge base updated for more FAQ.

• Bewertet am 1.3.2017
Karen P.
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2017

"I have been able to get things going but it took a extensive amount of time due to there is no suppo"

Kommentare: It does allow you to create an item for auctions

Vorteile: I like that to give you the ability to do multiple listings of items for sale and auction with different dates

Nachteile: I do not like that it does not allow you to buy multiple auctions instead of a boat for auction item that to me was a selling point that easy auction just did not live up to you I do not like that it is difficult to function within is an option because there is no explanation of what are the tools are used for I do not like that it does not appear to have

Edin C.
Proprietor
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2019

"Easy.Auction is Easy"

Kommentare: I am with limited computer skills, yet they enabled me to set my auction site up within hours and I was up and running. My customers praise it for ease of use. People that use it like it, more business for me.

Vorteile: Easy Auctions is exactly that, easy to set up and easy to use. They provide exceptional support.
If you need an auction site and want to have no problems, easy personalized setup, look no further this is the best. Guys you are the best. Thank you.

Nachteile: It has no problems or cons. It just easy and it works.

• Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.6.2020

"Great value for money"

Kommentare: Allthough not online yet as the website still is being customized right now, it really looks good.

Vorteile: Ability to have the site customized, ease of use, great value for money. Basic site is good but we needed some custom built features, fast response of the support. Communication can be a point of interest, skype or Zoom would be a good feature.

Nachteile: Lack of features in the standard website which was solved by customizing.

• Bewertet am 3.6.2020
Kerry H.
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 1.2.2017

"Excellent product and fantastic service are a winning combination.. "

Kommentare: As an entrepreneur I deal with software companies all the time and have found your company to be the best. I believe just about anyone can make a product but it's the people behind the product and the people in front of the product who matter most. Your company keeps the focus on a program that works efficiently and service that keeps everyone on track and informed. I thank you!

Vorteile: It is very easy to use!

Nachteile: I haven't discovered anything.

• Bewertet am 1.2.2017
Tarak K.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.4.2017

"My overview of Easy Auction"

Kommentare: I am new to the script (2 days only). I found it very easy to set up and the support has been very quick in responding. So far the setup has been a breeze. Easily 5 star rating...

Vorteile: Ease in setting up and ease of use. Good UI too.

Nachteile: The inability to customize it. The lack of control on working on the code is a limiting factor.

• Bewertet am 22.4.2017
Anthony L.
Senior Nurse
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.2.2017

"So easy to use and quick response time for queries. "

Kommentare: I have been looking around for a pre built auction site for ages. I was nervous about signing up - but I am glad I did. I really did have a fully functioning auction site in 5 minutes, which was easy to navigate and understand. I've emailed help on one occasion and the reply was within the hour. Can't fault this team.

Vorteile: The quick help from the team.

Nachteile: I'm still unsure on how to get the emails working and linked to the site.

• Bewertet am 21.2.2017
Sam V.
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2017

"Very simple and with all main features included"

Vorteile: Very simple platform. Easy to use. Does what it says very simple and to the point. Work fine and integration with PayPal is very simple.

Nachteile: We would like a couple minor things adjusted but it is fine so far. Support took a little while to respond and it was ok. So far haven't really need any major help. Could use a little more flexibility on self-customization.

• Bewertet am 8.5.2017
James D.
Unterhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.5.2017

"So far so good still have work to do. Gotta go."

Kommentare: No fees to the big boys. Fast access to list items we buy to resell.

Vorteile: I like I could set up account fast and get some support in the process, price was good and now I need nope got it 100!

Nachteile: No live phone support. It's a pain to have to go back and forth with emails much easier to get someone on phone and get everything done in one call.

• Bewertet am 2.5.2017
Mandi B.
Administrative Assistant
  • Bewertet am 8.6.2017

"Easy to Set Up and Use"

Vorteile: It is pretty simple to set up and use, looking forward to using it more. I like the simplicity the most about the software.

Nachteile: Wish it had more color options, colors are a little bright in the background. I wish it had a simple theme that does not look so busy.

• Bewertet am 8.6.2017
Fariwar F.
Pharmacist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.2.2017

"Satisfied customer!"

Kommentare: Easy.Auction is a star at giving instant support! We are in the middle of the process to build my custom designed auction website with standard components. The process is going very smooth.

Vorteile: Lots of standard components but there is enough room for custimization

Nachteile: none this far

• Bewertet am 2.2.2017
Marketer
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.4.2019

"Best auction software available"

Kommentare: Excellent value for money for the features and functionality provided

Vorteile: After trying numerous products, I settled on this for my client as it is easy to use, which is exactly what the client wanted.

Nachteile: The base package is pretty basic, best to start with the plus package.

• Bewertet am 10.4.2019