Über Newswire

Newswire ist eine führende Plattform für Pressemitteilungen und Medienvertrieb.

Erfahre mehr über Newswire

Jennifer M.
Director of Administration
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2019

"Newswire is a progressive step in the right direction"

Kommentare: I am very pleased at the rapid response from Customer Service and their ability and patience to assist me, even if it's last minute.

Vorteile: I am able to access it whenever I want. I can manipulate it without going through a "representative". It's hands-on and self-explanatory.

Nachteile: There are some features I wish were more user-friendly, such as returning to the previous page w/o having to go back through the browser.

• Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Associate
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.9.2019

"News distribution"

Kommentare: Newswire helped us figure out a way to distribute news across the organization!

Vorteile: We use Newswire at our organization to distribute press releases to all of our employees. Its an automated tool that works well.

Nachteile: Currently, we do not have any cons from using Newswire. It has done an excellent job of getting press releases and alerts out to our employees.

• Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Stephanie W.
Publisher
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2018

"Save your money and run a targeted ad. "

Kommentare: Realized absolutely NO benefits from using a press release service. Incredibly disappointing.

Vorteile: I have nothing against Newswire. They delivered as promised. They posted where they said they would, their website was easy to navigate, and the overall experience was smooth and professional. But for the cost, I expected *some* results. The only responses I received to our press release were from other people trying to sell me on their press release service, or websites offering to get my company exposure on their blog for a substantial fee. Overall, using this service was a complete waste of time for our product. I wish I'd run targeted ads to potential customers with the money instead. Lesson learned. I will never use a press release service again.

Nachteile: See above. No need to type it all again.

von Newswire.com an 22.1.2019

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for your feedback. It's unfortunate to hear that your press release campaign did not yield the results you had expected. I do see there was a good amount of views and some social media shares to your PR however ultimately I do understand if you were measuring ROI thru another metric. If ever you'd like to considering trying our service out again, I'd like to discuss with you, your expectations of the campaign so we can strategize on the best options for your campaign next time. If you have any other questions or would like to try us out again, please do not hesitate to contact me, patrick@newswire.com. Thank you!

Mark P.
Principal
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2020

"Newswire Is An Effective Distributor of PR"

Kommentare: Used this service to announce several innovations. I believe the impact was minimal, but I felt like the Newswire service did get the messages out.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Seems to have multiple avenues for distribution. The quality of response is driven by the news value of your efforts.

Nachteile: At times i felt like I was sending info out and had no clue of its impact. Better tracking would be appreciated.

• Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Frank B.
EVP
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2020

"Newswire"

Kommentare: Good overall experiences, I would recommend them to any client that is looking to have more of a public persona out to the general public.

Vorteile: This is a great option to get information out about your company, along with new events or any type of awards or accolades that you have received. Newswire has quite a few offerings for companies that are looking to grow there business, and reach out to new clients with there solutions.

Nachteile: Non that I can think of, easy to work with and the Newswire internal staff always go out of there way to make sure the customer is happy.

• Bewertet am 21.1.2020
Christina T.
Influencer
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 21.10.2019

"Amazing"

Kommentare: I am about to connect with the many brands I work with very easily.

Vorteile: I like how easy this software is to navigate.

Nachteile: There is nothing I dislike about this software.

• Bewertet am 21.10.2019
David P.
Marketing Manager
Regierungsbeziehungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.10.2019

"My preferred team for press releases"

Kommentare: I've worked with a number of similar agencies over the years and Newswire is consistently top notch. Easy to work with and always a stellar final product.

Vorteile: Really great team, very attentive and thorough with their feedback. I've trusted them with numerous projects and they always deliver.

Nachteile: No issues with this team or software. Very easy to use.

Tracy S.
PR Manager
  • Bewertet am 25.10.2019

"Great Resource for News Distribution "

Kommentare: My overall experience with Newswire has been fantastic.

Vorteile: Newswire is an effective tool that makes sending our press releases seamless. The tool also allows one to track distribution very well.

Nachteile: The service can be a little pricey. Many items add up. Wish there was a way to receive more discounts.

• Bewertet am 25.10.2019
Char K.
Corp VP Branding
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2019

"Easy to Use"

Kommentare: I had a great experience with representative who helped me with an issue.

Vorteile: The press release template style formatting walks you through step by step on how to create your release.

Nachteile: It can be a bit cumbersome to apply certain features.

• Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Curtis K.
Global PR Manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Easy and Fast"

Vorteile: The software platform was incredibly easy to use. Very user friendly and straight forward.

Nachteile: As always with Newswire, I wish there was a slightly larger allotted word count included in the base price.

Shane L.
  • Bewertet am 2.2.2017

"Newswire is One of the Best Services Out There"

Kommentare: We have been customers of Newswire for a while now. Originally, we thought we would "give it a try", and ended up becoming loyal customers. After what we called the testing period, our entire office decided they were the best agency we had trialed, and we have stuck with them ever since. Our agency Smart Crowdfunding works with people who are running crowdfunding campaigns in all areas of crowdfunding, so there are times we are sending out multiple press releases on behalf of our customers. Our customers are always very happy with the Newswire report we provide them, and the sites they are featured in. The upload system is very simple, and easy to use. The customer service at Newswire is also top-notch. They take good care of their customers, and always take care of any issues or problems right away. We are extremely happy with the service we have received. The only thing we would add is an auto-save feature. It is frustrating when a computer glitch occurs, and the entire upload has been lost.

Vorteile: Easy to use
Simplicity
Quality

Nachteile: Does not auto-save
Limited hyperlinks

von Newswire.com an 2.2.2017

Thank you Shane for sharing your experience at Newswire.com. We appreciate your feedback, since we consider you as a leading agency in the crowdfunding space.

We look forward to continuing to strengthen our partnership and assisting you with your customer's success.

We have also added an autosave feature under Distribution > Press Releases > Autosave. Please let us know your feedback and how we can improve this platform feature. Thank you.

Leesy P.
Director Marketing
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.6.2017

"The team at Newswire is fantastic and very professional. Jon is top-notch!"

Vorteile: Very simple to use. Even when we've had issues with errors, the Newswire team has gone above and beyond to help fix the problem. For example, we sent out a release with a critical error in the title - completely an oversight by us - and the Newswire team resent the wire and went downstream to try to repair the error. I always breath easy when sending out an announcement on Newswire, because I know it will be done right and the pick up will fit our client's needs. I feel like the team at Newswire is an extension of our team. Bravo!

Nachteile: Overall, very user friendly. A couple of small nits to pick - I'd like to see a "full justify" option on the body of text. Also, would like to see more links allowed as part of the wire price. We're seeing more and more opportunities to link within the release to 4-5 social media platforms, as well as client or product sites, and link to the media contact's email address - 8 links goes very quickly. Pie in the sky - I'd like to see an image/logo built into the price of the wire that goes downstream beyond the PRNewswire pick up.

von Newswire.com an 11.1.2018

Thank you Leesy for taking the time to share your experience with Newswire. We will submit your recommendations to our team and see what we can do to allow additional links as an add-on.

Should you need any additional assistance, please feel free let us know and we are always here to help.

• Bewertet am 2.6.2017
Gail V.
Sole Proprietor
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.2.2017

"Newswire makes me look great in print!"

Kommentare: Posting releases for my clients gains them excellent exposure. The stat reports amaze them, the layout and features look so professional and increases pickup rates from other online news sources. The support team goes the extra mile for customer service and satisfaction; no question or concern is too small or unimportant. When I've had ideas to improve "life" - like the category search feature - they listen and implement when feasible. I love Newswire - it is the best service out there with the biggest bang for the buck!

Vorteile: Ease of use, flexibility, reliability, lots of features that can be used intuitively. Great tutorials when new features and/or updates occur.

Nachteile: Not a single thing to dislike.

von Newswire.com an 3.2.2017

Thank you Gail for sharing your experience at Newswire.com. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to helping you with your next campaign. We will submit your suggestions to the team for consideration.

• Bewertet am 3.2.2017
Robert N.
Vermögensverwaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2019

"Easy to use news release tool, but with some censorship issues"

Kommentare: Overall we are happy with Newswire's service and have used it to great benefit of our organization. I encourage Newswire to re-think their censorship approach to conservative viewpoints on LGBT issues. If not for that problem, Newswire would receive my highest rating.

Vorteile: Newswire is really easy to use. It has a simple interface and effectively helps create a solid PR piece quickly to push out to the world.

Nachteile: We have had some of our content censored where Newswire and their distribution partners have refused to publish our release. The content in question was regarding LGBT issues, addressed from a politically and socially conservative viewpoint. Newswire has published many other releases on LGBT issues from a politically and socially liberal viewpoint, so it is disappointing that they would choose to censor conservative voices on their platform in regard to this issue.

Brittany T.
Strategic Marketing Manager
Halbleiter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2019

"Newswire is Reasonably Priced and Easy to Use"

Vorteile: Newswire is reasonably priced and easy to use. I can have a press release uploaded and distributed in less than an hour. They also have great customer service - I once had an error in a press release that had already been distributed. Once I contacted them, they updated the error on their site and contacted companies that had published the press release to have them correct the error on my behalf in a really timely manner.

Nachteile: The introductory price point for a single release, while reasonable, does not result in high levels of traffic for us. The backlinks are helpful to our overall end goal, but the outlets aren't big enough to lead to revenue. The Premium Plus I think would be a better source, however, the price point doesn't work for us right now.

Frank B.
Sr. PR Manager
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.6.2019

"Best value for the inevitable long releases"

Kommentare: A more affordable, intuitive platform for press releases than any other I've worked with. And still gets comparable reach/impact.

Vorteile: 1. Cost efficiency. Press releases should be concise, but squeezing it to under 400 words with other services can be a pain - most of the time you end up paying way more for every extra 100 words, or pay a premium for unlimited word packages. I love the flexibility of Newswire & not needing to worry about the word count.
2. Intuitive platform. Really easy to work with - it's an interface that just makes sense.

Nachteile: Compared with other services it's not always the best for getting a release up *immediately*. Make sure to give them at least a few hours notice, and more if it is outside of business hours. That said, when I've needed something to post urgently, they are very helpful and responsive.

Marianne P.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2019

"Best place to submit a press release"

Kommentare: It's been great! Over the years everyone here has been very helpful and professional.

Vorteile: Newswire is easy to use, and gets the best reach than any other press release company that I've used before. I've recommended this service to my clients and friends in the PR, and they all love them!.

Nachteile: Nothing to add in this place. Perhaps that the review time after hours or over the weekend is a little faster.

Tanya M.
Public Relations
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.6.2019

"Best online digital press release system with lower cost investment than all the others"

Kommentare: Great way to get information out on the internet...

Vorteile: Great support, low cost, and very helpful tool to use when we have information to share

Nachteile: Lost some of the options I had when I first started and the price was raised, but still cheaper than other options

Marketing Manager
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.12.2018

"Simple, Easy Press Release"

Kommentare: I needed to get an important press release out quickly and to as many channels as possible. Newswire allowed me to get the job done efficiently and successfully.

Vorteile: Newswire is so convenient and easy to use. It makes press release distribution a breeze.

Nachteile: I can't think of any thing I don't like about it.

• Bewertet am 27.12.2018
Gene O.
president
  • Bewertet am 2.2.2017

"Newswire Agency Level services"

Kommentare: Having used internet press releases for clients for over 10 years we have a lot of experience with different providers. Newswire has been outstanding on all fronts.

Vorteile: most everything

Nachteile: Their interface needs some tweaking to remember various client distribution categories

von Newswire.com an 2.2.2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Newswire.com. We look forward to serving you and your clients to even greater success in the future. Feel free to reach out if you need any assistance with your upcoming campaigns.

Jessica F.
Communication Manager; Experience Team Director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2018

"Easy to use and HUGE database which is frequently updated"

Vorteile: I loved the database and search features. We could tailor lists to pres release subject matter. It was also easy to use with great customer service. Organizing multiple campaigns and lists was very easy as well.

Nachteile: Sometimes there's almost too much data to sort through. But that's a minor issue easily navigated with the search features.

• Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Maddy B.
Office Administrator and Marketing Assistant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2019

"Good for State or Regional Releases"

Kommentare: Depending on the package, Newswire provides satisfactory coverage for a lower price than other platforms.

Vorteile: State and regional releases are sent through PR Newswire (Cision), which I've found to achieve the highest-quality pickups. Newswire nickels and dimes less than PR Newswire (but sends through the same platform), and Newswire's customer service is phenomenal.

Nachteile: One of our releases mentioned a public company, and so Newswire sent it through Accesswire instead of Cision. We were picked up by fewer outlets and the quality was lower.

• Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Meghan P.
ACCOUNT MANAGER
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2017

"ITS BEEN FABULOUS"

Vorteile: THAT IT IS EASY TO USE. THE PROCESS IS VERY STREAMLINED AND CAN BE ACCESSED WITHOUT JUMPING THROUGH A LOT OF HOOPS.

Nachteile: THAT THE DASHBOARD IS BUSY LOOKING. THE TEXT IS A BIT SMALL AND MAKES THE WORDS BUNCHED TOGETHER BUT IT IS NOT A DEAL BREAKER.

von Newswire.com an 11.1.2018

Thank you Meghan for taking the time to share your experience with Newswire. We also received Rose's comments. Your input is appreciated and we will submit your suggestion on making the menu items more streamlined.

• Bewertet am 8.5.2017
Cassandra B.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2018

"Newswire is easy to use and effective "

Vorteile: Sending media releases in Newswire saves a ton of time and is very effective. Reports are easy to understand and customer support is great!

Nachteile: I do wish the price was lower for small businesses.

Lance W.
Content Strategist
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Pleased with Newswire"

Kommentare: Prior to using Newswire, we routed most of our releases through our PR firm.
Using Newswire allows for great self-service options and the "pay as you go" feature is economical.
Doing the basic releases in-house (with Newswire's help) allows us to refocus our firm's time and energy on higher-level work for the firm.

Vorteile: Set-up is easy, and the overall user interface is straightforward and easy-to-use.

Nachteile: The only issue we've had was a change that was made during the editing process that was different than our internal style. Customer service quickly jumped into action, helped make necessary changes and set up necessary safeguards moving forward. Mistakes happen, but Newswire's responsiveness was appreciated.