Filtern nach:

Über Newswire

Newswire ist eine führende Plattform für Pressemitteilungen und Medienvertrieb.

Erfahre mehr über Newswire

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Director of Administration in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Newswire is a progressive step in the right direction

Kommentare: I am very pleased at the rapid response from Customer Service and their ability and patience to assist me, even if it's last minute.

I am able to access it whenever I want. I can manipulate it without going through a "representative". It's hands-on and self-explanatory.

There are some features I wish were more user-friendly, such as returning to the previous page w/o having to go back through the browser.

Associate in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

News distribution

Kommentare: Newswire helped us figure out a way to distribute news across the organization!

We use Newswire at our organization to distribute press releases to all of our employees. Its an automated tool that works well.

Currently, we do not have any cons from using Newswire. It has done an excellent job of getting press releases and alerts out to our employees.

Stephanie W.
Publisher in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Save your money and run a targeted ad.

Kommentare: Realized absolutely NO benefits from using a press release service. Incredibly disappointing.

I have nothing against Newswire. They delivered as promised. They posted where they said they would, their website was easy to navigate, and the overall experience was smooth and professional. But for the cost, I expected *some* results. The only responses I received to our press release were from other people trying to sell me on their press release service, or websites offering to get my company exposure on their blog for a substantial fee. Overall, using this service was a complete waste of time for our product. I wish I'd run targeted ads to potential customers with the money instead. Lesson learned. I will never use a press release service again.

See above. No need to type it all again.

Antwort von Newswire.com

Hi Stephanie, Thank you for your feedback. It's unfortunate to hear that your press release campaign did not yield the results you had expected. I do see there was a good amount of views and some social media shares to your PR however ultimately I do understand if you were measuring ROI thru another metric. If ever you'd like to considering trying our service out again, I'd like to discuss with you, your expectations of the campaign so we can strategize on the best options for your campaign next time. If you have any other questions or would like to try us out again, please do not hesitate to contact me, patrick@newswire.com. Thank you!

Lillie R.
General Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Puts the E in easy

The easiness it is to use this product. Everyone should implement it into part of their routine

Nothing to say in this area i liked everything about it

Marketing Manager in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple, Easy Press Release

Kommentare: I needed to get an important press release out quickly and to as many channels as possible. Newswire allowed me to get the job done efficiently and successfully.

Newswire is so convenient and easy to use. It makes press release distribution a breeze.

I can't think of any thing I don't like about it.

Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Communication Manager; Experience Team Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and HUGE database which is frequently updated

I loved the database and search features. We could tailor lists to pres release subject matter. It was also easy to use with great customer service. Organizing multiple campaigns and lists was very easy as well.

Sometimes there's almost too much data to sort through. But that's a minor issue easily navigated with the search features.

Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Principal in USA

Easy, Affordable Wire Service

Kommentare: We are using Newswire for basic news distribution services for our clients. The benefits of using them vs. PR Newswire or Business Wire is the cost-effectiveness to wire the releases.

The Newswire support team is top notch. They are highly responsive, easy to reach, and always very helpful. What's great is that even if you are using their lower end release option, you can still schedule your releases to go out quickly. Other services we've used don't offer that flexibility. Their prices options are great; they offer some of the most affordable distribution options we've seen.

Their basic wire option is pretty limited as far as the contact list it's distributed to - it would be nice if they included the Business Journals on that list. We'd be far happier overall if that was the case.

Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Marketing Assistant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for press releases

We use Newswire for press releases. It's easy for us to use and we're able to do press releases for multiple businesses owned by our parent company.

I don't have any cons for this software. It meets the needs that my company has

José octavio D.
José octavio D.
Director of Communictions in Panama
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great to create awareness

Kommentare: Easy to use, easy to upload pictures and beautify the article, little training besides a common sense required and an excellent customer service.

As a company, we appreciate the fact of reaching sites and locations with news from Panama Real Estate that, alone couldn't make it. Targeting our message to a specific audience, and spreading it out to North America (which is our main desire market) is invaluable and worth the investment.

I have to say that it has become a bit expensive, but as mentioned, totally worth it.

Art Director in USA
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for PR distribution

Kommentare: Overall Newswire is good for PR distribution. They make it easy to post in one place and distribute everywhere.

This is very easy to use and fast to train someone who doesn’t have the background on how to use it.

I didn’t like the price point. But you’re stuck with it if you want to push out press releases easily.

Shane L.

Newswire is One of the Best Services Out There

Kommentare: We have been customers of Newswire for a while now. Originally, we thought we would "give it a try", and ended up becoming loyal customers. After what we called the testing period, our entire office decided they were the best agency we had trialed, and we have stuck with them ever since. Our agency Smart Crowdfunding works with people who are running crowdfunding campaigns in all areas of crowdfunding, so there are times we are sending out multiple press releases on behalf of our customers. Our customers are always very happy with the Newswire report we provide them, and the sites they are featured in. The upload system is very simple, and easy to use. The customer service at Newswire is also top-notch. They take good care of their customers, and always take care of any issues or problems right away. We are extremely happy with the service we have received. The only thing we would add is an auto-save feature. It is frustrating when a computer glitch occurs, and the entire upload has been lost.

Easy to use Simplicity Quality

Does not auto-save Limited hyperlinks

Antwort von Newswire.com

Thank you Shane for sharing your experience at Newswire.com. We appreciate your feedback, since we consider you as a leading agency in the crowdfunding space. We look forward to continuing to strengthen our partnership and assisting you with your customer's success. We have also added an autosave feature under Distribution > Press Releases > Autosave. Please let us know your feedback and how we can improve this platform feature. Thank you.

Leesy P.
Director Marketing in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The team at Newswire is fantastic and very professional. Jon is top-notch!

Very simple to use. Even when we've had issues with errors, the Newswire team has gone above and beyond to help fix the problem. For example, we sent out a release with a critical error in the title - completely an oversight by us - and the Newswire team resent the wire and went downstream to try to repair the error. I always breath easy when sending out an announcement on Newswire, because I know it will be done right and the pick up will fit our client's needs. I feel like the team at Newswire is an extension of our team. Bravo!

Overall, very user friendly. A couple of small nits to pick - I'd like to see a "full justify" option on the body of text. Also, would like to see more links allowed as part of the wire price. We're seeing more and more opportunities to link within the release to 4-5 social media platforms, as well as client or product sites, and link to the media contact's email address - 8 links goes very quickly. Pie in the sky - I'd like to see an image/logo built into the price of the wire that goes downstream beyond the PRNewswire pick up.

Antwort von Newswire.com

Thank you Leesy for taking the time to share your experience with Newswire. We will submit your recommendations to our team and see what we can do to allow additional links as an add-on. Should you need any additional assistance, please feel free let us know and we are always here to help.

Gail V.
Sole Proprietor in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Newswire makes me look great in print!

Kommentare: Posting releases for my clients gains them excellent exposure. The stat reports amaze them, the layout and features look so professional and increases pickup rates from other online news sources. The support team goes the extra mile for customer service and satisfaction; no question or concern is too small or unimportant. When I've had ideas to improve "life" - like the category search feature - they listen and implement when feasible. I love Newswire - it is the best service out there with the biggest bang for the buck!

Ease of use, flexibility, reliability, lots of features that can be used intuitively. Great tutorials when new features and/or updates occur.

Not a single thing to dislike.

Antwort von Newswire.com

Thank you Gail for sharing your experience at Newswire.com. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to helping you with your next campaign. We will submit your suggestions to the team for consideration. Should you need any additional assistance, please feel free let us know and we are always here to help.

Robert N.
Vermögensverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use news release tool, but with some censorship issues

Kommentare: Overall we are happy with Newswire's service and have used it to great benefit of our organization. I encourage Newswire to re-think their censorship approach to conservative viewpoints on LGBT issues. If not for that problem, Newswire would receive my highest rating.

Newswire is really easy to use. It has a simple interface and effectively helps create a solid PR piece quickly to push out to the world.

We have had some of our content censored where Newswire and their distribution partners have refused to publish our release. The content in question was regarding LGBT issues, addressed from a politically and socially conservative viewpoint. Newswire has published many other releases on LGBT issues from a politically and socially liberal viewpoint, so it is disappointing that they would choose to censor conservative voices on their platform in regard to this issue.

Brittany T.
Strategic Marketing Manager in USA
Halbleiter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Newswire is Reasonably Priced and Easy to Use

Newswire is reasonably priced and easy to use. I can have a press release uploaded and distributed in less than an hour. They also have great customer service - I once had an error in a press release that had already been distributed. Once I contacted them, they updated the error on their site and contacted companies that had published the press release to have them correct the error on my behalf in a really timely manner.

The introductory price point for a single release, while reasonable, does not result in high levels of traffic for us. The backlinks are helpful to our overall end goal, but the outlets aren't big enough to lead to revenue. The Premium Plus I think would be a better source, however, the price point doesn't work for us right now.

Frank B.
EVP in USA

Newswire

Kommentare: Good overall experiences, I would recommend them to any client that is looking to have more of a public persona out to the general public.

This is a great option to get information out about your company, along with new events or any type of awards or accolades that you have received. Newswire has quite a few offerings for companies that are looking to grow there business, and reach out to new clients with there solutions.

Non that I can think of, easy to work with and the Newswire internal staff always go out of there way to make sure the customer is happy.

Christina T.
Influencer in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Amazing

Kommentare: I am about to connect with the many brands I work with very easily.

I like how easy this software is to navigate.

There is nothing I dislike about this software.

Frank B.
Sr. PR Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best value for the inevitable long releases

Kommentare: A more affordable, intuitive platform for press releases than any other I've worked with. And still gets comparable reach/impact.

1. Cost efficiency. Press releases should be concise, but squeezing it to under 400 words with other services can be a pain - most of the time you end up paying way more for every extra 100 words, or pay a premium for unlimited word packages. I love the flexibility of Newswire & not needing to worry about the word count. 2. Intuitive platform. Really easy to work with - it's an interface that just makes sense.

Compared with other services it's not always the best for getting a release up *immediately*. Make sure to give them at least a few hours notice, and more if it is outside of business hours. That said, when I've needed something to post urgently, they are very helpful and responsive.

David P.
Marketing Manager in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

My preferred team for press releases

Kommentare: I've worked with a number of similar agencies over the years and Newswire is consistently top notch. Easy to work with and always a stellar final product.

Really great team, very attentive and thorough with their feedback. I've trusted them with numerous projects and they always deliver.

No issues with this team or software. Very easy to use.

Marianne P.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best place to submit a press release

Kommentare: It's been great! Over the years everyone here has been very helpful and professional.

Newswire is easy to use, and gets the best reach than any other press release company that I've used before. I've recommended this service to my clients and friends in the PR, and they all love them!.

Nothing to add in this place. Perhaps that the review time after hours or over the weekend is a little faster.

Tracy S.
PR Manager in USA

Great Resource for News Distribution

Kommentare: My overall experience with Newswire has been fantastic.

Newswire is an effective tool that makes sending our press releases seamless. The tool also allows one to track distribution very well.

The service can be a little pricey. Many items add up. Wish there was a way to receive more discounts.

Tanya M.
Public Relations in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best online digital press release system with lower cost investment than all the others

Kommentare: Great way to get information out on the internet...

Great support, low cost, and very helpful tool to use when we have information to share

Lost some of the options I had when I first started and the price was raised, but still cheaper than other options

Gene O.
president in USA

Newswire Agency Level services

Kommentare: Having used internet press releases for clients for over 10 years we have a lot of experience with different providers. Newswire has been outstanding on all fronts.

most everything

Their interface needs some tweaking to remember various client distribution categories

Antwort von Newswire.com

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Newswire.com. We look forward to serving you and your clients to even greater success in the future. Feel free to reach out if you need any assistance with your upcoming campaigns.

Char K.
Corp VP Branding in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Kommentare: I had a great experience with representative who helped me with an issue.

The press release template style formatting walks you through step by step on how to create your release.

It can be a bit cumbersome to apply certain features.

Maddy B.
Office Administrator and Marketing Assistant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good for State or Regional Releases

Kommentare: Depending on the package, Newswire provides satisfactory coverage for a lower price than other platforms.

State and regional releases are sent through PR Newswire (Cision), which I've found to achieve the highest-quality pickups. Newswire nickels and dimes less than PR Newswire (but sends through the same platform), and Newswire's customer service is phenomenal.

One of our releases mentioned a public company, and so Newswire sent it through Accesswire instead of Cision. We were picked up by fewer outlets and the quality was lower.