Get it to help stop phone scams

Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Anthony A.

Kommentare: I am happy with this product. I currently use it and so does my wife. I suggest you use it too to help stop the phone scammers.

Vorteile: I've been using this app for over a year. I recommend it to everyone I know, and random people I meet. I suggest using it. I love knowing that I help people stop phone scammers all the time, and other people that use this product will too. Just report the scammers, and bam, that phone number is done for! I love this app. Also there is a free option!

Nachteile: Of course there is a con, the phone number has to be reported as a scammer first. I still like using it though.

Fantastic!

Jarryd D.
Training Coordinator

Vorteile: When I was first told about HiYa I could see the potential the app had, but I honestly didn't think it would benefit me as an employer. That was until I actually used it.
At the start of this year we were looking for a new compliance manager with no luck. Our original employment process was a standard Seek Add, we would then process the applications & resumes and bring in the outstanding candidates in for an interview, then hire the best. A pretty stock standard employment process, so we decided to try HiYa.
What I loved the most about HiYa was I was able to see someones personality and how they presented themselves before having them come in for an interview. In my experience a new employee who didnt fit the cultural dynamics of our company were not able to perform to their highest level and achieve what we wanted them to achieve. HiYa allowed me a refined vetting process with the focus on finding the right cultural fit for the position in the company.
Its safe to say that I will always use HiYa as part of our companies employment process in the future.

As an employer, I have integrated Hiya into my recruiting process as it makes my life so much easier

Jacob G.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Saved me hours
Allowed me to hire the "right person" that would fit the culture of my business, with ease.

Vorteile: I love the freedom that Hiya gives me. I find that people will apply for each and every job even if they aren't really interested or motivated to get the job. The process of using hiya means that only people who are motivated, willing to give something their best shot and are able to follow instruction will make it through to the next round. Once these people submit their Resucard, I can see and hear these motivated people, allowing me virtually interview multiple candidates within a matter of minutes instead of hours.

Nachteile: There isn't a web version.
I would like to change the interview questions.
I would like to be able to choose whether or not people can re-record their videos and whether they get "thinking time" after seeing the interview questions before the video starts (so that I can see their reaction)
I would like to be able to "click" a position to "see matches" instead of going to "edit" the position.

Recruiting made easy

Bewertet am 12.12.2016
Kahlia M.

Kommentare: As a recruiter responsible for handling a high volume of applications on behalf of my clients, I needed to improve efficiency in my recruitment process. It was also important for my candidates to have a pleasant and positive experience. By integrating Hiya into my recruitment process as a screening tool as well as a sourcing tool, I've been able to reduce the time to hire by half. As a screening tool, Hiya identifies those who are motivated, determined, eager to work and passionate about the position they are putting themselves forward. Ensuring a strong cultural fit is imperative for me, meaning I recruit for attitude and attributes first. I use Hiya as our first interview getting to know a more about the candidate than I would by reading their resume or written application. By watching responses from candidates, I can focus on their communication skills and style, attitude and professional presentation. I get to learn about their motivations, values and goals essentially as part of the application stage, before shortlisting. Using Hiya makes the whole process more streamlined and delivers effective results. My candidates have told me that they have really enjoyed the process as it gave them an opportunity to showcase themselves and show me and their potential employer why they would be best suited for the role. I would suggest that any employer who is focused on finding the 'right fit' should use Hiya in their recruitment process.

von Hiya an 12.12.2016

Thanks Kahlia!

I got a new cell phone number and received countless spam messages until I found Hiya

Bewertet am 7.12.2017
Marketing Specialist & Proposal Writer
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I came close to having to change my new cell phone number because of the amount of spam calls that I was receiving and Hiya has protected me.

Vorteile: The easy of blocking not only spam callers but spam texts. And if a number comes up that they believe is a spammer you get a notification sayings something like spam caller.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I don't like except it was a little hard in the beginning to figure out how to use the block text feature

Hiya for spam callers

Bewertet am 28.10.2019
Hank P.
Consultant
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, I like Hiya. It get's the job done, but I do wish it had more integration. I fail to use it as much as I should because it requires opening a separate app.

Vorteile: I like how Hiya has a lot of these spam numbers already stored so I can tell the call is bogus early. I also like how easy it is to report a caller as a spammer.

Nachteile: I wish that Hiya would integrate deeper/better with the iphone native phone app. I dislike having to open Hiya to put info into it and tend to forget to do it.

Hiya saves a lot of time and money.Great screening tool

Paul M.
Managing Director
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: In our industry, the competition for graduates looking for work is extremely high. Without any extensive experience, hiring is 100% ambition and attitude focused, which can burn a lot of time when finding the right person. Hiya allowed the most motivated graduates to present themselves through to us, we got to review them, shortlist the best and invite them in for a face-to-face interview.

Fantastic app that is so easy to use. It's completely changed the job seeking process for me!

Katelyn H.
Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Finding potential jobs that suit me and uploading videos is so easy to do. The video feature makes it feel like potential employees get to see the whole picture of who I am and why they should hire me.

Nachteile: That it is only accessible via an app. I think it would be great if there were a companion website to access via desktop as well.

Increased the effienecy of our recruitment process

Joe H.
Recruitment Consultant
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We receive a lot of applicants for every job we post. Hiya gave us the opportunity to invite all the record a video interview. From there we selected the best and invited them to a face to face interview

Vorteile: Saves time and money
Easy and simple to use
Instant notification when a candidate applies
Eliminates the riffraff - Giving the top 20% of candidates
Works alongside Seek
Value for money

Nachteile: A web version would be perfect
Linking to LinkedIn would add another dimension
As an employer being able to record a video introduction