Über SalesRabbit

Die einzige Wahl für eine umfassende Verkaufsförderung.

Erfahre mehr über SalesRabbit

This makes knocking some times frustrating and forces me to use other apps to know who are homeowners in the neighborhood.

Bewertungen zu SalesRabbit

SalesRabbit hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 182 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SalesRabbit bereits verwendet?

Sales Associate in USA
Möbel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Worked Well

Sales Rabbit was very simple to use and did what I needed. It helped me manage my sales area and was easy to get customer service.

It wasn't super good about keeping me up to date with appointments.

Jacob
Jacob
Owner - Co-Founder in USA
Eventservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The bouncy rabbit

Kommentare: I loved the pins, it saved me wasted time knocking on doors that was useful in facilitating more sales. I cant say there is anything better out there.

I really like the pin feature that allows me to drop unique color pins on homes that allow me to better know which homes have been contacted and which homes have not been. This is a great resource for follow up visits. it requires a team to still makes solid notes and make sure they are working hand it hand. I also enjoyed the maps functionality.

I did not love the communication aspect of the app, real time communication is key for me with sales. While I loved the pins and map, I did not love how sometimes it seemed to lag when I was going to a new area, it felt like it was buffering and would load all the pins in one area, it may have been more of an internet issue, but overall I thought there was a lot of good that outweighs the bad. This software works great hand in hand with other sales tools.

Paula
Paula
Project Execution Manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Application is great, service and support need work.

Kommentare: Initial meetings and project work were well executed. Post-project transition to daily support has been a challenge. In Field Sales, timing is everything, waiting 2-3 days or even weeks to hear back about an issue results in lost sales every day.

Sales Rabbit was an upgrade from an old application that had more lead management and geo-locating features.

Not as customizable for integrations. We intended to eliminate some manual steps in our process with this application but have yet to realize that full functionality.

Justin
Justin
Account manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great if you haven't experienced anything else yet!

Kommentare: Just fine - but once i changed to another platform, i have never had the desire to switch back.

This software was amongst the first that i used for Door to door independent contractor work. It worked well for what it needed to, the ability to upload images to leads was strong, note taking, and specific lead notes was great too.

The worst part about this software is the battery that is required to run it... you need a portable charger or two to stay alive. Other similar apps in the market seem to provide similar services for less battery usage.

Recruiting Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Technology

For door to door sales this technology changed the game! I love that you can see your assigned area and mark which houses you’ve talked with and even put futures of if they’re a customer, wasn’t home, not interested, etc.

I feel like they were trying to update to much of the software to quick. There were many days the app wouldn’t not work because they were doing updates.

IT Department Director in USA

Lots of Potential but unstable

Kommentare: Great when it works. Really good UI and Design. Works really well as a Door to Door Sales Tool. Unstable. Until the stability issues are resolved, I would not recommend.

Ease of use is really high. It provides many amazing tools for Door to Door sales. (Area Management, Lead Pins, Easy to fill out contracts, etc...) It looks sleek and modern, and gives you the tools to sell door to door electronically.

Stability. We have used the software for 3 Years and each summer there seems to be some sort of feature that doesn't work or is broken. Last summer was the worst, there were a few weeks where reps could not login to the app and could not submit agreements (among other issues). Seems like Sales Rabbit may have just outgrown their server capacity?

Kalin
Kalin
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Excellent Sales Application

Kommentare: I have used the Sales Rabbit app as a door to door salesman for over a year now. I find that it is an excellent app for tracking sales, qualifying customers, making notes about certain dwellings, and finalizing sales.
I find the ability to make notes on certain houses very beneficial. I have often noticed signs of a good customer at a house, but then been unable to find them home that day. Sales Rabbit allows me to make notes and come back to find that home again with ease. I also love that I can keep track of the houses I've visited which have no interest or who simply weren't home. This has maximized my time efficiency.
The app is excellent for moving the sales process along. It allows me to show customers information about the product I am selling so that they are engaged in the sales process. I am also able to show them what they are signing up for as I move through the sales process on an electronic form. This allows me to lead them through the product they will be signing up for, finishing with their signature and acceptance of the deal. The app then allows me to submit the order easily and have my office set up their installation quickly and efficiently.
The only improvement I would recommend is some more accuracy on the credit reporting the app offers. I have been in neighborhoods where the app shows terrible credit, but found customers who were more than qualified to purchase my product.
Overall though, I find the Sales Rabbit app to be a huge asset to my sales work, streamlining the process.

William
William
Business Management Financial Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Outside Sales Team

Kommentare: Great tool for territory management, enjoy using this tool to redesign sales rep and customers.

The use of the software and the ability for the outside sales team to use this software to prepare and deliver presentations with customers.

The only down side to this software is the internet access for items stored in the cloud and the inability to run right from personal device without access.

Zachary
Field Supervisor in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I like it

Kommentare: Pretty good

I’ve used this product twice at 2 different companies. We tried others are returned to SR.

The customer support is horrible, hands down

Jenna
Jenna
Founder in USA
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great outside sales management application

The application is perfect for tracking your outside sales and managing it to be able to follow up and close the deals! I love how you can assign neighbourhoods as well to keep track of each rep in each area!

Nothing so far! It's really one of the best tools out there to manage outside salse

Ben
CEO in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Selling and running sales teams using Sales Rabbit

Kommentare: Managing hundreds of sales reps in the field in multiple cities and states who are selling various products has been challenging to meet all their needs and marry up the needs of our company and wishes of the shareholders. Our executive team reviewed various canvassing and field sales solutions to determine which one provided the best suite of features, was reliable, and inspired enthusiasm from sales reps to use the solution. As a direct to home sales company we need to have high reporting on how sales reps are using their time in the field and what they are doing with their time. Because Sales Rabbit allows us to see in real time the performance indicators that we care about, we can have productive performance conversations with individual reps or entire teams. The data from sales rabbit helps us lead our people and learn what high performing reps are doing so others can replicate. We streamlined our entire sales process into one application and everything our sales reps do is right within the app. Sales people like simple, mobile, processes that allow them to focus on the prospect and not the process. We track activities and prospects which cause us to close more deals and follow through on creating a relationship. Because our process is great, our sales reps tend to prospect and sell more so they earn more. This helps us retain our sales force and create great sales culture where we keep our best talent around which makes adding new team members and recruiting easier and more scalable.

I love that our Sales Reps love it. They use it, so we get high adoption of our sales processes, it saves us resources as a result. We create a better sales experience for our sales reps and therefore our customers.

The integrations could be more complete, but they are always willing to integrate more based on need.

dawn
Project manager in USA
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Feed The Rabbit

Kommentare: I love it! I was thrilled when I started with my company and they told me there was an app that kept all my doors organized. I didn't have to depend on my memory or try to remember to write it all down.

It keeps track of each and every customer I book. It tells me my homeowners info before I ever get to their door. This helps me to market my homeowner correctly. It also saves me time when canvassing door to door by keeping track of where I have been and what the result was so I don't waste time knocking doors of renters or people that don't need my services. It also allows all of us to compete against each other to see how many appt's we can put into the rabbit. Thus we feed the rabbit leads.

It doesn't function well with android sometimes which slows me down. We have to reboot our phones or uninstall it every now and then for it to work properly.

Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best tool out there to stay organized

Kommentare: SR has been crucial to my success. It keeps me organized and I no longer miss out on appointments like before. It's awesome for managing your own personal area and that of your teams. Well worth the investment.

It's ability to organize everything.

There's different features I would like added like Geo fences for my reps and the ability to create my own icons/markers within the app. I would also like it if I could load info into the lead like a picture.

Antwort von Sales Rabbit

Thanks for the feedback John! We are always looking to improve SalesRabbit. The ability to add attachments (including images) to the lead is coming later this year! As for customizing lead icons/markers that is done at the company level. If you have feedback for the lead statuses be sure to pass that on to your company admins.

Kate
Director of Operations in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tracking tool for canvass/field rep teams

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

This is the program we use in our canvassing team for lead generation/tracking. They submit their leads and appointments through the Sales Rabbit app. We use a Zapier link to generate email form submissions for our office staff. It streamlines things for our field team. Also, there is a mapping feature where our field team manager can designate neighborhoods to each team lead, so they know which areas they are being dispatched to each day.

The admin dashboard is a bit dated and the setup for teams/territories can be confusing.

Sales Rep in USA

Great for door to door sales!

Kommentare: I enjoy using sales rabbit! I have seen a lot more success in using sales rabbit than with out using it! I have more confidence in what I'm doing and who I'm selling to. Making leads has become a lot easier and to get the sale faster, giving me more time finding more sales! I have had some glitches in the leads and when I'm trying to put up leads of houses they are not loading but other then that I have really enjoyed it!

It allows to be more confident in selling because I have the information necessary to know how I can best help the people I'm talking to receive the best quality of services!

I have seen quite a few glitches in the leads when trying to pull up houses. I have seen that a lot of the information on houses are not up to date!

Assistant Branch Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Sales Rabbit

Kommentare: It is great and constantly becoming better.

This software was clean and neat and easily filterable. It kept good door-to-door sales records and made for good area management. Managers are able to assign area to sales reps and monitor their activities in real time. The app is real easy and self explanatory. It very useful to keep data in all service areas to know of good leads for future reference.

There were some occasional glitches with but customer support was good and getting back with you and helping to fix problems.

Colin
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great product! Makes d2d way easier.

Kommentare: After three summers of doing d2d sales sales rabbit has improved each and every year. I lobe how they continue to change and make their product better and more user friendly. So simple to use and to grasp the concept of how it all works. Very easy to set up and easy to train new reps on how to use it! Great product. I would reccomend it for sure.

The leads! When yhey work right and are acurate.

Bradley
Business Partner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Prequalify, prequalify, agreements!

Kommentare: This program is especially amazing for allowing me to establish whether a customer has enough credit to move forward or if I'm wasting my time. The real benefit if this program is the amount of time it cuts off from the call center. Eliminating the risk of typos and clerical mistakes. Also. The ability to save leads for the future makes this app juice! One more boon, I love the one touch navigation to a leads house.

The ability to prequalify my customers, and handle most of the paperwork online

No cons I can think of.

Stetson
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SR reviews

Kommentare: Sales rabbit is a great and easy way to organize all of my sales. It looks professional and customers don't question the legitimacy of protecting the customers information. I love how it tracks the areas that I have gone to and also allows me to cracked my sales reps areas as well.

Very organized and easy to use. It allows me to show my customers their information and how it is protected. It is a legitimate see to show that the service we are doing is legit.

none.

Juan
Sales Manager in USA

Great for street tracking, mapping out area, the tools and videos are great!

The format of how its setup once you get into the app. Its very easy to navigate throughout the app while using to show customers information. Also i love the way it keeps track of all sale and installs.

There's really nothing bad i can say about the app really i guess i would have to say getting kicked out for not being connected to wifi but i haven't experienced that in a long time.

Phillip
Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

down the rabbit hole

Kommentare: Sales rabbit has been such a godsend for my job! It makes me look more professions than ever! I love being able to have all the information I need to be successful at my fingertips!

The area management and agreement feature.

Sometimes it can be slow.

Garrett
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great service, we can add leads when we want and it is very user friendly

Kommentare: Being able to track everything I was doing throughout the day.

Ease of adding leads and being able to customize it to our company's goal. We serve for Att and they supply us with info that we can transfer straight to Sales rabbit.

Lag on loading areas. Sometimes when you assign areas to a sales rep it will take a while for it to load on their end.

Kolton
Regional sale manager in USA
Rundfunk, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Sales management

Kommentare: Overall the app work performs great!! There are a few features we are working on adding. For your basic tools, canvas, leaderboard the app is awesome easy to use and train on. If something is wrong they are very quick to fix it!

Sales Route Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

You guys did a great job!

Kommentare: I've been very pleased with the ease of use and every time I need tech help it's resolved quickly and efficiently!

Ease of use

Updates won't leave you alone when you're away from an internet source.

Kory
Area service manager in USA

Kory jansen

Kommentare: I haven't been using tech rabbit for long but i have enjoyed my experience with it alot. Its seems to work smoothly and seemlessly.

Ease of use.

Not having an android platform.