Filtern nach:

Über AgriXP

A platform designed by farmers and crop consultants to track field data, economic analysis and farm weather with multi users access.

Erfahre mehr über AgriXP

Santosh S.
Agriculturist in Nepal
Landwirtschaft, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Manage your farm records at ease

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is user friendly cloud-based farm management software. Previously, I used to keep my field records manually, but it was quite burdensome and time-consuming. Currently I am using this software to keep my farm data organized, confidential and secure. All of my field’s data is only accessible to me and colleagues approved by me. It has made my business much productive and hassle-free.

The best part of the software is that it allows farmers and farm managers to log all field activities and export those data to excel spreadsheet, PDF for future usage. Moreover, it offers online support and business support via documentation, webinars and live online sessions. I really appreciate the features such as inventory management, crop management, labor management, contract management and weather records.

The software is not having regular updates, some of the features are outdated. I am little disappointed with weather forecast feature in the app, it is not likely to predict/forecast the weather, last time we had a problem at the time of harvest, the monsoon was early and the app predicted too late.

Sansa F.
Managing Director in Nepal
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

AgriXP: an excellent farm management tool

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Before using this software, accessing archive information was very time consuming. Now its quiet easy for me to search, collect and share my farm data with colleagues.

This cloud based platform is simple and user friendly. One can easily manage every operations of farm efficiently. The feature I adore the most is that our whole team can easily access the same page in this software. So each individual can see the stuffs, they need to know to perform their job with ease. It is an excellent tool to keep the farm data organized thus, I highly recommend it to farmers and agribusiness managers.

Till date I haven’t encountered any issues while using this software.

letztes Jahr

Thanks a lot, we appreciate your feedback. On June 2020, we added a powerful crop budget center with crop production costs. Get control of your economic analysis with forecasted profit.

Dikshya S.
Dikshya S.
Graduate Research Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for all users working on agricultural sector

I am a researcher of horticulture. I found this software very useful to compile allmy research data. Also, it is easy to use.

It is not easily accessible through all the electronic gadgets like smart phones, iPads.

Anoj A.
Anoj A.
Agricultiure researcher in Nepal
Forschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

AgriXP to manage the cropping system

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: As being plant breeder I am mainly using this software for performing multi-location farmers field trials by creating farmers group and recording useful data on it. Farmers get more attracted to this software on economic analysis, weather forecasting, and crop planning which helps us on tracking their activities and connecting them.

The main prospects of this software is user friendly, It assists farmers to reduce uncertainty. The best part of this software is to develop the cropping pattern of the field, generate its map, and assign the crops which help to locate the proper field with a proper crop. It helps to assist with important dates starting with land preparation to harvesting and threshing. It helps to track all the farm activities and maintain its database which helps on further analysis such as benefit-cost ratio. on taking on about developing the relation of the crop with a climatic situation it is awesome. Creating a community of researcher with farmers and sharing data is also things that make this software more useful and saving the data is more trustworthy.

Some difficulty I am facing is on tutorials. Detail baseline tutorials are needed to be made so that regular teaching to use the software can be minimized for a researcher like us. Tutorials on different languages help us to recommend the farmers based on their needs. Tutorials should be focused on economic analysis which is the most needed part of this software. Forecast profit by using this software is a pinned point that farmers need to perform but training them regularly is a bit difficult for us. I think popular multinational worldwide recommended varieties of different crops based on their (farmers) location can also be included on this software so that farmers can be familiar with it and words of our (researchers) with this variety will be trustworthy for them.

Jagdish B.
researcher and farmer in Nepal
Forschung, Selbstständig

A users viewpoint : AgriXP farm logbook

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Cost optimization i Would say. Before i had account for every thing but it was really difficult to process and analyze it. But this logbook saved my time. Which I could relocate to do some more innovative stuff in my farm.

It is a platform which helps to keep track of all the farm activities under a single platform. It allows you to reach up to the data like yield and cost effectiveness along with farming activities as manuring, insecticide application etc. This logbook provides the concurrent situation of your farm in the pictorial forms which makes it easier to understand for everyone and this is one of the feature that makes it stand out fro the other app. the improved interface of the 2019 version in comparison to the 2018 one is the standout feature. Well, with all this everyone would think that it must cost a fortune but that's not the case here its cheaper cost for smaller farms improves its utility over similar products.

Too many things in a single interface makes it slightly messy and not comprehensive as i would have liked. Specialized tips for the crops would be really handy.

Thanks

Managing director in Nepal
Landwirtschaft, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"AgriXP : A solution for better farm management"

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: AgriXP is a better solution for the collectig and storing of the overall data about the farm.It is quite easier and less time consuming for collecting and storing data.The additional weather forecast features helps to take the better and quick decision regarding from planting to harvesting.

AgriXp is one of the best software for the collecting and storing the data.Farmer can store every details of farm using this software.Besides it also have a weather forecast features added that helps to evaluate the difficulties and take a right and quick decision on different things regarding the farm management.

AgriXP has no any unlikely features till date but the regular updates and addition of new features would be highly appreciated.

letztes Jahr

Thanks a lot, we appreciate your feedback. On June 2020, we added a powerful crop budget center with crop production costs. Get control of you crop inputs.

Robert P.
Crop consultant. in Kanada
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple.

I've been searching for something very simple like that. It is a nice application. I really like the way farm weather is displayed. It is very easy to view a 7 day forecasts.

Need a version that can be installed on my pc. In my area internet connexion is not reliable. For all other features I'm very satisfied

Antwort von AgriXP

Thanks a lot. We will work hard to improve our app with zero-training approach in mind. Carolyn.

Paul M.
Farmer in Kanada

Very Simple to use.

Kommentare: I found this today and I'm still learning, This is the app I was looking for. Something really simple for me with no training and subscription.
as a farmer, I have no time to spend on software. What I will like to see Is a weather center for my fields

It very simple to use

Adding farm weather will be nice.

Antwort von AgriXP

Thanks very Much... I'm putting my developer team to get the information on how to add a complete farm weather center to AgriXP. The idea is already on the table, it may be include in our next release.

Henri T.
Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Good application. Try it!

Kommentare: I was looking for an easy solution to manage my farm activities. I unsuccessfully tried a couple of them and then I found agxrip. It's amazing how easy is. It does what I need.
Thanks a lot

Antwort von AgriXP

Thanks Henri, I guess your are a French Canadian. You are welcome. Your rating for customer support is very low, did you tried our online chat? We also support our user by email or via Facebook

Student in Nepal
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Agrixp review

It is really easy to use and procedure could be understood easily. It was really helpful for me. Its time and burden saving.

Its price is a bit expensive. It will be better to provide free trail for developing country.

Sarah P.
Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

not bad for as field software

Kommentare: I tried this software for few weeks and it is pretty simple. It will be nice to have a reporting center

Thanks Sarah. We like that