Über novaPDF

novaPDF erstellt branchenübliche PDF-Dateien aus jeder Windows-Anwendung, die drucken, mit einem Passwort schützen und digital signieren kann.

Erfahre mehr über novaPDF

Easily set the password to the PDFs. Microsoft Office integration.

Less pdf editing features.3. No cloud storage feature.

Bewertungen zu novaPDF

novaPDF hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 68 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du novaPDF bereits verwendet?

Senior Scrum Master in Ägypten
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

it exceeded all of my expectations!

Kommentare: My experience with novaPDF has been great! The software strikes a good balance between being user-friendly and having advanced capabilities. It was a breeze to install and configure, and I found the conversion process to be fast and dependable most of the time. I encountered a few situations where the output PDF files had to preserve the precise formatting of the original document, especially with intricate designs. Fortunately, these instances were rare and didn't cause significant issues. Whenever I contacted customer support, they quickly assisted me and addressed my concerns. I'm happy with how novaPDF performed and would recommend it to others.

I am highly impressed with its reliable PDF conversion capabilities. I have used it to convert several documents, maintaining the original formatting, including fonts, images, and layouts. Moreover, novaPDF seamlessly integrates with popular applications such as Microsoft Office Suite so that I can convert documents directly from within those applications. And the best part? It delivers fast PDF conversion times without compromising the output quality. I highly recommend novaPDF to anyone seeking an efficient and reliable PDF conversion tool.

Limited Free Version: The trial version of novaPDF has limitations. I have wished for a more feature-rich free version or an extended trial period to evaluate the software entirely.

Instructional Designer. in Ägypten
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient Document solution.

Kommentare: NovaPDF facilitates document workflow and increases teamwork productivity. Teammates can easily access, edit, save, share, and print PDF files out of various file types available on our intranet. The application secures our documents with electronic signatures and protects confidential documents with file encryption. NovaPDF supports our professional external communications when we send our customers branded secured PDFs.

NovaPDF is a lightweight, easy-to-use, and secure document solution. It integrates seamlessly with content/file management applications and allows me to print high-quality PDFs from various file types like word and Excel. Also, it provides a developer SDK for more advanced integrations and customizations. Also, it has branding and document protection features.

Although NovaPDF is rich in features and customization capabilities, it needs more unique features and competitive advantages regarding what is available for free or at a lower cost in the document Solution market.

letztes Jahr

Thank you very much for adding your review and sharing with us your suggestions for improvement.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Get better option than novaPDF

Personally I haven't like this tool there is better software available than this. This software lacks features and you mostly face its loading slow speed

There is so many points where this software lacks I would like to list few of them 1. You can't really edit text 2. Collaboration of tools cant't be done 3. Management of Data is also not remarableHaving this much lacks then to this software demands high pricing models.

Shayan
Shayan
Software Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

With novaPDF, you can be PDF-ready in no time.

NovaPDF is a incredible device for growing PDFs. It's clean to use, even in case you're now not a tech expert. The PDFs it creates appearance much like the authentic files, and you can even upload watermarks and links. I like NovaPDF as it does PDF conversion thoroughly. I often decide upon it over the direct shop as PDF capability in positive programs. It also has quite a few functions below the hood, like a person-friendly interface, web page customization, and superior capabilities like password safety, watermarking, and record compression. Overall, I assume NovaPDF is a effective and flexible PDF introduction device. It's easy to use, low-cost, and it has a whole lot of capabilities. I would really recommend it to every body who desires to create PDFs.

The trial model of NovaPDF is limited, and I wish it had greater functions or a longer trial duration so I could examine the software absolutely. However, I have nothing bad to mention approximately this system itself. It is lightweight and fulfills all the features I expect from a digital printer. I have never had any troubles the use of it. The only downsides to NovaPDF are that it does not offer cloud storage and the fee is a piece higher than some other PDF introduction software program. I also suppose it may have extra report enhancing options. However, normal, I am very glad with NovaPDF and I could clearly use it once more.

Aniket
Aniket
Senior Sales Manager in Indien
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Get PDF-ready in a snap with novaPDF.

Kommentare: Whenever I've got a ton of work to handle and need to convert bunch of docs for sending or printing, novaPDF is my go-to for getting things done quickly and easily. It's a lifesaver!

NovaPDF is a super cool software that can turn almost any document into a PDF. It's user-friendly, so even if you're not a tech expert, you can use it with ease.The PDFs it creates look just like the original documents, with all the fonts and images intact. And the best part is, I can make my PDFs even cooler by adding stuff like watermarks and hyperlinks.You can try it out for free first to see if it's your jam. And the software is available in different languages too, so you can use it no matter where you're from. How cool is that?

NovaPDF doesn't integrate with Google Drive and Dropbox directly. This means you'll have to save your PDFs locally and then upload them manually if you want to access them remotely.

Joseli
Joseli
Agente Control de Espacio in Venezuela
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

one of the easiest and fastest ways to create a PDF file on any computer

Kommentare: In my work sometimes I get documents by mail that I must use that same day and this tool allows me to transform them to PDF for use in a variety of computers and mobile devices. The PDF file seems to me the best option for the job because it allows to keep the format of the original file without altering it. With Nova Pdf I can convert them quickly and safely. Not only do I use it for work, I also use it to make the list of my exercises in the gym and have them with me on my device. This program is very useful.

for being a virtual printer you can convert any document to PDF just by selecting Nova dpf as the printer and you're done. No extra configuration is needed, only the program is installed and ready to be used. Something very good is that the links of the original file are maintained when it is converted to pdf and they are still active links. It is added to the office tools to directly make the PDFs from those applications. has support for a large number of languages.

I would not have anything bad to add to this program, it is lightweight and fulfills all the functions I expect from a virtual printer. I have never had problems using it EVER. I recommend it 1000%.

Antwort von Softland

Hi Joseli, Thank you for the review.

Analista, Control y Seguimiento de Proyectos in Venezuela

A pdf conversor for all people

Use this app is so easy, because it is installed like a virtual printer, you juts have to select and later appear a menu with a big range of options to transform your file into a pdf and transform what you need, like the sheet size, graphics, if you want to add a watermark or a sticker, you can also add a sign or make a password to your file, and so many other features. This is one of the more powerful PDF conversors in the market.

In the beggining for me was a little difficult to get used to this software because is not common to transform a file through a printer, but with time I feel comfortable and quickly manage the software and start using almost everyday.

Antwort von Softland

Thank you very much for adding your review, we'll definitely take into account your suggestion.

Lucian
Lucian
Owner, Affiliate Marketer, Social Media Specialist & Web Hosting Provider in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

NovaPDF - Great software for printing pdfs, append or prepend pages based on your custom templates

Kommentare: I needed a pdf printing software for printing all my invoices and receipts digitally. NovaPDF is the best I could find. It allows me to print multiple pages, appending or pre-pending pages. I can set a custom template with my specific paths and options for saving the files. This is helping considerably by saving time and allow for a better file organization.

Big pro for the ability to append and prepend pages in an existing pdf based on your template paths and options.

The printing process was a bit slow, but the current version 9.6 fixed that. In fact, it depends on the size of the printing.

Ashok Kumar
Functional Analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Play with Your PDF at nova PDF

The most unique feature is Compressing the pdf which i like the most.Encrypting the pdfs are very much simple here.Whatever we want to do with pdf we can do here.

Cost is high to access much features.

Reunaldo
Reunaldo
Senior Data Analyst in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My Review for novaPDF: Pros and Cons

I liked that novaPDF is user-friendly and offers a variety of features. It is simple to use and makes it simple to quickly and easily create PDF documents that look professional. Its compatibility with both Windows and Mac operating systems and availability of a free trial version were additional features I liked.

I found it annoying that novaPDF is only compatible with Windows and not with Mac or Linux operating systems. The user interface was also very difficult for me to navigate and quite confusing.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for reviewing novaPDF and the multi-platform suggestion!

Computer-Software, Selbstständig

It's a good PDF creator

Kommentare: I use it mostly to convert office documents to PDF and works just as advertised. It works very well with larger documents and that's a plus, not to mention that it has a lot of additional features compared to the internal Office pdf creator (i.e. adding watermarks, digital signatures, emailing the PDF and more).

It's easy to create PDFs with it, just by printing documents to novaPDF. It does not require online access and I like its integration with Microsoft Office. It comes with an add-in that lets you create PDFs right from the ribbon. Has a lot of features under the hood for more advance PDF creation uses, including the capability to create various printing profiles, and a lot others that I didn't discover yet.

It's simple to create PDFs with but comes with a lot of advanced and a bit hidden features. It has like 3-4 different apps you can start to create profiles, manage printers, monitor printing and more. I guess they should have an easier to use version and a more advanced one.

Unternehmensberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

High quality results guaranteed

Kommentare: I am solving business problems using novaPDF by providing assurance that company trade secrets remain confidential. The document content is validated with the electronic signature, and clients are able to trust its authenticity

The features that stand out in novaPDF is that it is practical and easy to use. It saves time and provides assurance that the data is well secured with its access control feature. It is compatible with all Microsoft file formats. Files that are converted to PDF format is high quality.

The interface can become a bit daunting for new users, but is quickly able to catch on and figure out how to use the software

Giorgi
Giorgi
Founder in Litauen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The simplest, really useful and necessary software!

Kommentare: My experience with novaPDF and usage of it started from the days when I was pretty much struggling with haveing the Word documents (and some TXT files) converted to the PDF file in an easy way. Coming from the amount of the work and the quantity I have to deal with daily, novaPDF is always a really huge helps once it comes to converting the documents and get them ready for sending as well as for the direct printing.
Currently, novaPDF is used throughout my whole group. It helps to save time and money and to avoid those so-called free converting online service, which are huts of spam, basically.
I'd highly suggest this product to anyone who is dealing daily with the massive amount of the documents and its conversions.

- Completely Easy to Use - Handy and always reliable. No lagging or any other complications - User-friendly and easily installable. - Easy to train a complete newbie about using the software. It basically takes maximum 1 hour to fully explain its functionalities. - Easily set the password to the PDFs - Microsoft Office integration.

The only cons I can find for this software is the pricing. I personally think it's a bit high, however, for some organizations/individuals who are having a massive amount of documents to deal with this might be really worth paying for.

Antwort von Softland

Hi Giorgi, Thank you for the review.

Gina
Project Manager in Deutschland
Informationsdienst, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Helps us streamline paperwork .

Pdf editing is surprisingly easy and intuitive . Overall novaPDF is really quick to load files and fairly simple to use .It perfectly meets my pdf needs .

I wouldn't say it's necessarily a con . The program is just a lot different from Adobe Reader and takes a while to get used to .

Malik
None in Kanada

An application that lets you generate PDF documents from any printable application.

Kommentare: novaPDF Standard 8 is a simple and straightforward, that has a unique way of converting and creating PDF files. It acts as a virtual PDF printer for Windows which creates PDF files from any application that has a Print menu, button or dialog. With add-ons for Microsoft Office, it allows you to save Office files to PDF format with just a click.

Simple and well-organized UI, designed for all types of users. The applications has two main user interfaces, one to manage the virtual printers, and the other to use different features of the application and adjust preferences. Convert formats like DOC, XLS, PPT, PUB, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, PUBX, HTML, TXT, and more to PDF by using the print function of different application. Add-ons for Microsoft Office applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio. These allow one-click conversion to PDF. Create password protected PDF files for safe distribution and signed digitally for authentication purposes. PDF files are protected and secured using 256-bit AES encryption. Merge different files into one PDF file. Can be used as a desktop printer, can be shared and added as a network printer to print from it remotely. Adjust page, document, graphics, links, bookmarks, font, and watermark settings.

The applications stops responding for a bit when accessing profile manager or settings. Stutters and stops responding during the conversion process, even on a decent spec PC. (i5 processor with 12GB RAM and SSD)

Antwort von Softland

Hi Malik, Thank you for the review. The new version solves the problem you mentioned in the Cons section.

novaPDF:Handle pdfs with ease

As a user of novaPDF, I can confidently say that it is an excellent tool for PDF conversion.The software is incredibly easy to use, with a user-friendly interface that makes it simple to convert files to PDF format.The software supports a wide range of file formats, allowing us to convert files quickly and efficiently.The output quality is excellent, with high-resolution images and text that look sharp and clear.The customer support is also excellent, with a team of experts available to help with any questions or issues.

One potential downside of novaPDF is the cost, which may be a bit high for some users.While the software is powerful and feature-rich, it may not be affordable for smaller businesses or individuals.Additionally, while the software is excellent for basic PDF conversion needs, it may not be suitable for more complex tasks, such as editing or combining PDFs.

Rahul
Senior Technician in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best PDF Converter

Kommentare: I have great experience using novaPDF as it helps us save time and manage PDF documents. This software has so many great features like sending files via email, merging files into PDFs and many more so totally recommend it to all my colleagues.

novaPDF is so far the best software I used to merge the different types of documents into PFD files. With the help of this, we can add digital signatures to our documents and print them. This software has various features like adding the watermark, PDF compliance, and sending the PDF file via email that is why I always use this software to manage my PFd file and surely recommend this to all my colleagues

Nothing, I like each and every feature of the novaPFD as it has various features which I use like merging PDF files and adding a digital signature which helps us save time with encrypted format so our document remains safe.

Kristian
Developer in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

For converting files to PDF novaPDF is a highly effective

novaPDF is a highly effective tool for converting files to PDF format from any application. In some cases, it may even outperform the direct "save as PDF" functionality found in certain applications such as Office and Chrome. One advantage of novaPDF is the extensive range of features it offers, which can be customized to suit the user's needs. These features can help users adjust settings such as page size, orientation, compression, and security settings. Ultimately, novaPDF versatility and quality make it a valuable option for users seeking a powerful PDF conversion tool.

The tool is multi-functional and appears to combine several applications into one, which can be overwhelming for users due to the extensive range of features it offers. In some cases, a simpler approach may be preferred.

Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and safe tool to manage PDFs

It's an easy-to-use and rich of functions tool to manage, edit and create PDFs. It's available for many systems and OS. I use it mostly to fast convert PDFs

Sometimes it has some error when converting large PDFs and there are no options to sync it with the major cloud apps like the competitors do

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Definitely a cost effective solution for expensive Adobe Suite

Kommentare: I of course enjoyed the trial but it was not sufficient to switch from Adobe suite, but I will definitely consider.

It offered pretty much the same as Adobe for far less.

The UI felt it could improve a lot in terms of providing the same experience Adobe has been offering for a long time.

Rodrigo
Graphic designer in Spanien
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Quick and easy creation and handling of PDF files

Kommentare: has allowed me to convert a large number of documents, one of the utilities I use the most is the encryption and security for these documents.

It is an easy and fast tool to use, the compatibility with different file formats is optimal, it includes a virtual printer which also allows to work with other office applications.

Its price is considerably high compared to other tools

Dave
Architect in USA
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Good PDF reader app

Kommentare: It is a good alternative to adobe PDF.
Best software to convert and merge douments

Compatible to my windows 7 32-bit. very fast on merging and converting many documents

The lite version is still considered to be high. But that's fine since I have free updates There is no option to cloud syn the documents with dropbox or google drive.

Pratyush
User Interface Designer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Complete tool for PDFs

I can create professional-looking PDFs in minutes even I can edit PDFs also. I can convert PDFs to some other formats it also supports batch processing also, where I can handle multiple files at the same time.

It can not be used with Mac. If I compare it to some other leading PDF tools then there are some limitations to it. I can not always edit the PDF as the same font which is present is there. The cost is also a bit high compared to its features and compatibility.

Cris
Cris
Production Manager in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended to use!

An extensive selection of functionality and customization choices are provided by the superb PDF generation program NovaPDF. For people and organizations wishing to produce PDFs of industry-standard quality, its user-friendly interface, effective performance, and dependable operation make it the perfect option. This is a highly recommended product!

Although NovaPDF is a fantastic PDF generation tool, it might not be the ideal choice for everyone. Those who need more sophisticated capabilities or who want a more affordable choice would need to check at other PDF producers available on the market. But still a great value for money

letztes Jahr

Thanks for reviewing novaPDF!

SEO Manager in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best for converting any printable document into a PDF file

Kommentare: novaPDF is a versatile and cost-effective PDF creation tool that provides users with a simple and customizable way to create PDF files. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and operating systems and offers robust security features.

novaPDF is a PDF creation software that allows users to convert any printable document into a PDF file. It allows to customize their PDF files by adding watermarks, bookmarks, and other features to enhance their documents. It also provides a variety of security features to protect PDF files, such as password protection, encryption, and digital signatures.

novaPDF may have limited image editing capabilities, which can be a drawback for users who need to manipulate or enhance images in their PDF documents. It does not offer extensive editing capabilities like some other PDF software.