Über LeanLaw

LeanLaw Software bietet eine echte Integration mit QuickBooks. Kostenlose Testversion, mobile App. Werde schneller und online bezahlt. Einfacher Zeit-Eintrag.

Erfahre mehr über LeanLaw

Collaboration with quickbooks can be difficult to navigate.

Bewertungen zu LeanLaw

LeanLaw hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 93 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LeanLaw bereits verwendet?

Wm Paul
Wm Paul
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple, easy to use, outstanding value

Kommentare: Excellent. Highly recommend for small to mid-sized law firms.

This software only does what it needs to do: time and billing. And it does a fantastic job at it. The interface is simple and easy to learn for users. It is also very fast and responsive. Yet it also support numerous features, such as LEDES, contingencies, and flat fee work. Great integration with Quickbooks Online. Online availability makes it cross-platform and available anywhere. Trust accounting is a snap. Customer support is excellent. And the price is a fraction of other online providers!

We encountered a couple small issues but the LeanLaw team addressed them very quickly.

Nick
Office Manager/book keeper in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Solution to your timekeeping and billing needs

Kommentare: My Firm moved from a one size fits all solution about 6 months ago to using the Microsoft suite tools and LeanLaw integrated with Gravity Legal and Quick Books. This has been the best move we could have made. The integration between these three has been nothing but wonderful. I recently had a question about how to change a trust account request, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] answered my question quickly and professionally. These guys know what business owners need and keep delivering. I can't say enough about them. There were growing pains in the beginning but every time I needed assistance the team at LeanLaw was there to help. If you are on the fence about moving from a competitor to LeanLaw STOP waiting and get moving. You will be glad you did!

Overall ease of use. The software is laid out in a simple to use format and allows the user a TON of functionality. Some users mentioned not being able to customize their invoice's I'm not sure what they were looking at because we have had no issue customizing not only our invoices but the emails and many other aspects of our communication with our clients. This makes our small firm look like huge firms with a big IT department.. We Love it!!!

We have been using this software for 6months and have had no issues with the software.. I wish I could give something for this but really is this is a ton better than the old software and it meets all of our needs.

Gregory
Managing Partner in USA

Inflexibility with Billing Format

Kommentare: Generally worked well but the inability to control the output of our bills was a deal killer.

Worked well with QuickBooks, generally. Timesheets were easy to use

Could not format the billing statement to our liking. Not flexible at all. Not being able to change the look of our bills was very problematic.

Antwort von LeanLaw

We appreciate the challenges with invoice presentation. The challenge is our integration with QuickBooks Online and its limitations based on form style. LeanLaw has filled the feature gap by adding specific features for invoice presentation. You can add the Matter Name or responsible attorney to the invoice header. We allow for combining time entries in a single day. Separating billable vs. non-billable ok aggregating the items. We have added the trust transaction activity into the invoice memo, and we have created invoice sections so that you can clearly communicate the fees vs. expenses on an invoice. We even have a summary invoice that allows for a single invoice summarized by the contributor. We attach an Excel file to the invoice to ensure your client has the necessary details. We are working closely with Intuit to improve the invoice style forms and make them even more catered to law firms. We're sorry LeanLaw wasn't awesome here, but we will keep improving.

Ian
Staff Accountant in Kanada

LL Review

Kommentare: Overall it has been pretty good, there are a lot of useful features and is mostly much faster than PCLaw. I would like to see a few more features but I know a lot of things are being developed so that's good. I really like the response time when asking questions and how it seems that staff really takes your suggestions seriously and implements changes based on them. For things like QBO it's impossible to get your suggestions listened to quickly so I really like how LL does that.

I like that it is cloud-based and online, this way we can use it from anywhere. This makes it easier for the timekeepers to post their dockets and for me to use it from home. I also like how quick it is to run reports on expenses and time, in PCLaw it could take up to half an hour to run a report that with Leanlaw takes a few seconds.

Billing, I know they're working towards adding a select/deselect-all function so I don't have to remove thousands of entries slowly which is good. I do find when we have a large invoice with a lot of entries it is extremely slow and close to unusable. I would like to see more reports, specifically seeing what our WIP and Expenses were at a specific date. Right now setting the date parameters still excludes everything billed after that date, but we need to see it as if it was that date for our financial statements, so that is a big issue for our firm. I would also like to see more features for writing off invoices. Right now you can do it with QBO but then when running reports it still shows those times as being billed, which can be an issue when we base bonuses off billings, since those weren't actually billed but written off.

Alicia
Firm Administrator + Controller in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I highly recommend LeanLaw!

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me with the initial trial as I was deciding which software to implement for our new firm. She answered my questions and really took the time to understand our needs. I've enjoyed the monthly tutorials, as they provide detail on various topics in LeanLaw and update us on what's next. They're a forward-thinking and customer-oriented company.

The software is cloud-based, so it's easily accessible via the internet and mobile app. It connects with QuickBooks Online seamlessly, which helps avoid the timely duplication we experienced with our previous software. It is also very user-friendly.

Some reports aren't as build-out as we'd like them to be. However, the LeanLaw team listens to the users and makes adjustments along the way to get the information needed.

Charles
Partner in USA

LeanLaw is great.

Kommentare: Excellent. I contact customer support sometimes and they are responsive and personable.

LeanLaw is intuitive and simple. LeanLaw seems to have been set up with great attention to how attorneys actually work.

I can't think of anything I don't like about Lean Law.

Deborah
Managing Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I don't know how my business functioned before Lean Law.

Kommentare: The customer service and support is amazing.

The timekeeping features give attorneys everything they need to manage tracking billable hours. That it is integrated with Quickbooks is an amazing feature.

The cost of LeanLaw is a bit higher than some of the practice management software I considered previously. But it's worth it.

Albert
Partner in USA

Know Your Business

Kommentare: Understanding who is producing, where they are producing, and who is responsible for clients all come together with QuickBooks and the bottom line.

It works great with QuickBooks and it tells us how we are doing for out monthly billing.

I am not a fan of the app on my phone. it needs to be easier to enter time. There seems to be a limit on the amount of text.

Mitchell
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

LeanLaw Review

Kommentare: I have really enjoyed this product. I really don't have too many complaints about this product.

I enjoy the ease of use and the integration with Quickbooks. LeanLaw takes the stress out of accounting for lawyers. The customer service is always excellent.

It's not very intuitive and there isn't a place to store client documents within the software.

Christine

Game changer

Kommentare: Really great product, great customer service

Cloud-based system, easy to use, easy to review and edit my team's time entries. Easy to track time.

No cons for me

Jenny
Accounting Coordinator in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Essential for seamless time-tracking and billing

Kommentare: Invoicing is no longer a day long process

LeanLaw integrates with Quickbooks Online so efficiently I can't believe we were invoicing without it.

Possibly could use some more reporting features.

Astrid
Barrister and Solicitor in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple tools for a good price.

Kommentare: It has been good. I much prefer it to the other systems I've used, b/c it is more cost effective and does what I need it to do.

I like that the service doesn't have too many bells and whistles. All I need it for is time tracking and submitting bills/invoices to Quickbooks. I used to use a different software for my firm and it had way too many functions (none of which I ever used) and as such, the price was very high and not worth it for me.

I have problems when implementing specific time entries. For example: if you try and log a quarter of an hour (0.25) or 3 quarters of an hour (0.75) in your time entries, you won't be able to submit the bill to quickbooks - I think b/c the system doesn't recognize past one decimal place. This is frustrating b/c I often deal in 0.25 or 0.75, and it means I have to go back and edit and change a bunch of entries which is a waste of my time. I also don't love the look/aesthetic of the program, but that doesn't really matter very much.

Antwort von LeanLaw

Hey Astrid, thank you so much for your response! We appreciate your feedback on our product, as it helps us grow and improve. Our team has taken note of your experience, and is fixing the decimal issue. If you are willing to share any more feedback we welcome it. Thanks!

Keith

User Friendly and Cost Effective

Kommentare: See pros above!

LeanLaw streamlined our billing process, allowing easy integration with QuickBooks. This made our entire firm more productive, from preparing readable invoices to working with bookkeepers and tax professionals in ensuring our records were accurate.

There are a few macros that continue to be tweaked by LeanLaw, which we understand is an ongoing process. We would love to see a feature where simple math calculations are performed (e.g. mileage, copies, etc.). LeanLaw has been very receptive to our ideas of making the overall product easier to navigatre.

Attorney/ Owner in USA

LeanLaw Review

Kommentare: Good. Has allowed me to streamline time entry process and also review billings on a daily basis.

Ease of use. Allows me to enter and edit my time without involving support staff.

Editing of client information. Sometimes I have difficulty going back and changing client information, particularly file numbers, after entered into the system. Probably operator error.

Sean
Associate in USA

LeanLaw-Simply Efficient

Kommentare: WONDERFUL! KEEP IT UP.

Entering and keeping track of time is simple and reviewing time previously entered is manageable. LeanLaw is good at what it is intended to do, and makes my life easier.

Occasionally, the program does not load and I have to restart the webpage several times before it works.

Martha
Law Clerk in Kanada

Lean Law - Ease of Use and customer support

Kommentare: We just migrated to Lean Law with QB in July of last year from Clio. With Lean Law you can find the information you require very easily and quickly. Billing is much easier than Clio or PC Law overall we are extremely happy with Lean Law.

This software is one of the easiest and intuitive programs I have every used in a law firm and I have been a law clerk for over 20 years. The support team is fantastic, they are willing to spend any amount of time to fix a glitch with you on the phone and assist you with any type of problem you may have.

There is nothing I dislike about the program.

Carbo
sole practitioner in Kanada
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Perfect for sole practitioners or small firms

Kommentare: Very good experience. Love the quick response to support.

Ease of use but most importantly, their continuous work on improving the software and listening to the feedback. Since I've got this subscription just over a year ago, I've seen various improvements and new features.

Some technical difficulties/error messages but is quickly rectified by customer support

Haile
Paralegal in USA

Over the Moon

The ease of features is my favorite thing. It is a very straight forward and easy to understand program that has been invaluable to the practice.

I wish there were check marked boxes next to time entries so one could select or deselect the entries that are wanted to export to excel spreadsheet.

William
Sole Practioner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Effective, Efficient and Economical

Kommentare: Made my time tracking much more efficient.

Simple and effective time tracking and billing

The only negative is that it requires integration with Quickbooks. I hope they soon partner with a lower priced and more flexible alternative.

Tonya
Paralegal in Kanada

Not Great alone

Kommentare: Often feels like I am doubling up on my work as there are items that need dealt with in both LeanLaw and Quick Books

Easily add matters and trust fund deposits.

Must be used with Quick Books online where many other softwares like PCLaw can be used as a stand alone.

Daniel

Lean Law Makes it easy

Kommentare: Faster & easier billing!

Very user friendly -much easier to use than other programs used in the past

Offers lots of additional L&A codes that aren't compatible with my client's invoice program

Jasmine
Juris Doctor in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Every Law Firm NEEDS LeanLaw!

What I like most about LeanLaw is how efficient it is! It allows me to keep my timekeeping in billing all in one easily accessible place! It is also very easy to understand and use.

There was not a single thing I disliked about LeanLaw. I believe it should be used by every law firm.

Christina
Owner, Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The customer support is extremely quick and efficient

Kommentare: Quicker attorney invoices

We are now able to produce our monthly invoices so much faster! One key feature of Lean Law is that it ACTUALLY integrates right with QuickBooks! In fact, Lean Law seems to be designed with accounting integration in mind. That's a big bonus. The reason many lawyers use billing software over Excel is because it saves time that would otherwise be spent duplicating entries in accounting software. We are now tracking our time much better and saving a great deal of time and money on the creation of our monthly invoices!

Antwort von LeanLaw

So happy you enjoy the software, Christina. Thanks for the review.

Mohammad

Basic and Helpful

Kommentare: It has been great thus far.

Easy to create new client accounts, review invoices and track daily billing.

It does not allow for case management, but in terms of integration it integrates perfectly with quick books.

SHARON
Member in USA

Great customer support.

Kommentare: Overall, very happy. Good customer support.

The software provides good reporting and is easy to use. The best feature is the customer support. We have seen the team working to address any unique issues my firm may present. They listen and respond.

Not always as intuitive as I might want and it may take a few tries to get the report I want.