Über Easy Projects

Easy Projects ist eine Cloud-basierte PPM-Plattform für schnelllebige Teams in mittelständischen Unternehmen und Organisationen.

Erfahre mehr über Easy Projects

It helps me get my projects across the finish line in time.

Reports take 30 min to refresh. Have to pay extra to get this to refresh immediately.

Bewertungen zu Easy Projects

Easy Projects hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 233 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Easy Projects bereits verwendet?

Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Creative Director in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Projects has proven to be a great way to bring all of the assets of a project together.

Kommentare: All conversations, assets and proofing is done in one easily accessible place. We can more easily assign team members, switch designers working on a project and freelance projects to outside designers.

1. It's easily tweakable to fit our workflow. 2. We've had great, responsive customer service. 3. There's auto notifications to keep projects on track that can be set up according to the licensed user's preferences. 4. We can finally keep all conversations about projects in one place and they are archived to be reinitiated in the same way the next year. 5. It fit the budget well. It wasn't the most expensive nor the cheapest but had all of the options we were looking for in an online project management system-online proofing, forms that convert to projects, tweakable workflow, ability to have free guest users and automatic notifications.

1. The guest user experience isn't as strong. 2. We'd like to tweak the notifications for guest users per project but can't. There is a universal notification for all guest users that works well. Sometimes bugs the guest user too much though. 3. If 2 people are on a task and one clicks that they're done, they will still get notifications until the other person clicks done. It would be great if the notifications could stop for the person that completed their portion of the task once they click that they're done. 4. I really liked the Outlook integration option but wish it was available for Mac users. Over 50% of our office is on a Mac.

Colton E.
Threat Analyst Manager in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product with tons of customization.

We love that each of our team has the ability to have a different view, so that way they see only what is important to them. Plus, we can see everyone's progress without having to bug them.

Although very small, the UI is a little outdated. Could definitely benefit from some more colours!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft SharePoint, Slenke und monday.com

Warum Easy Projects gewählt wurde: Data storage regulations. Canadian servers were mandatory.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Easy Projects: They had what we needed over any of the other products

Luis R.
Web Content Production Specialist in Argentinien
Computer-Hardware, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy Projects is the best option for project managing.

4 letzten Monat Neu

I have been years working with EP and for me is the best option to track and follow tasks. I like the simplicity in the UI, is easy to use and loads very quickly.

Nothing to dislike. I would like to see an improve with a plugin for Windows 10/11 to see the notifications in the notification bar.

Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Development Writer in USA
51-200 Mitarbeiter

I use Easy Project but I don't administer it. My projects are tracked there.

Kommentare: My boss can see that I am super productive, not only from compiling statistics, but also because she is notified as I complete tasks.

We use a general project template and that helps me remember to do all the small, "finishing up" tasks.

I wish I could adjust the column widths on the "My Assignments" page. Only about 17 letters of the project names are visible, and I need to see more than that because most of our projects start out with a similar string of letters and numbers (the date, the campus, the college, etc). I end up using the Dashboard instead, which show s ALL my tasks, not just the ones I'm working on. The second column in My Assignments isn't useful to me, so if it could be customized so I could get rid of it (or move it to the third spot, since it doesn't matter if I can't see the whole word), that would be helpful.

Marcy M.
Manager of Project Operations in USA

Complete, well-thought-out, user-friendly solution with amazing customer service to boot

There is a lot to list here. When we went hunting around for new PM software, we had a long list of needs & wants. Every competitor we reviewed fell way short. Not only did Easy Projects meet all of our needs, they are constantly innovating & improving upon the platform, making it better as you go. But on top of it all, they listed, and I mean I listened to and took lots of time with us to understand our needs and come up with the best approaches to tweak our instance to meet or exceed them. We're still in the implementation stages, but I'm impressed with how much work, attention to detail, and care they have put in all along the way, and I have no doubt the end product is going to be absolutely stellar. Their patience with our ever-evolving needs alone should be commended!

Wish we could tweak some native fields, but that's nit-picky stuff. Overall we're happy with everything, but again we're still in the setup & transitoin phases.

Navnath H.
HVAC engineer in Indien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software

Kommentare: Good software for time and planning project

Time management, and time logs for project is very easy in this software

Updates are really hectic, not easily understandable

Robert (solomon) T.
Robert (solomon) T.
Writer / Editor in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It lives up to its title

Kommentare: It's a competent product that does everything I need it to do. I do have some gripes with how it's laid out, but overall it's good at doing everything I need it to do.

This software is a solid resource for getting updates on projects. I know immediately when a new task is created, both through email and push notifications. The ability to review older projects is also beneficial when documenting my invoices.

The layout is somewhat unintuitive. Even as a digital native, I've had difficulty navigating between different projects, and I am still confused as to why tasks are split between a landing page and a separate message board. On the other hand, that may be due to the way my company creates their tasks.

Elana W.
Elana W.
Communications Advisor in Kanada
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Projects helps keep track of tasks among colleagues in our communications department

I like that I get notifications and reminders about tasks that need to be done.

I don't love the interface. It could definitely use a design update.

Web Content Production Specialist in Argentinien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I use Easy Project every day

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The thing I like the most is that it allows me to be very organized and see what my co workers are working on

What I like least is that sometimes it takes a lot of time to get the emails with the information I need

Swaroop C.
engineer in Indien
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Nice Software

5 letzten Monat Neu

help to check on time on quality performance.

I am checking on time on the quality performance of 1st person and then after I shifted to the next person then again I have to set all parameters for that person.

Christian G.
Christian G.
Temp Office in USA
Maschinerie, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Projects - Honest Review

Kommentare: Easy Projects has really helped our business quote projects and collect data on our previous projects. This made it possible to make comparisons and drill into our data to determine where our weaknesses were. We we're able to identify key areas, and improve them, creating shorter lead times, and increasing the efficiency of our resources.

I like the structure Easy Projects provides. It's nice to have a software that is pre-built and ready right out of the box to collect your data and analyze it with reports. Instead of using software that you have to build your own reports, charts, and metrics. Easy Projects makes it simple to budget resources, time, and capital. Easy Projects also integrates with Zapier, which helped us automate most of our time entry needs.

Some times the structure was too ridged. The financial tab isn't built for non-profit, and the learning curve for using the software was fairly steep.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Smartsheet und Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Easy Projects: We chose Easy Projects for the structure it provided over spreadsheet style project management softwares

Jenny T.
Commis comptable/Adjointe à la direction in Kanada
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bon logiciel de gestion de projet

Kommentare: cela nous a permis d'économiser un peu de temps pour l'exportation des feuilles de temps au lieu de faire l'entrée manuellement et éviter des erreurs aussi. Tout le monde peut voir les projets au même endroit et le partage des tâches se fait bien avec EasyProjects.

Avant, nous entrons nos heures travaillées dans des feuilles excel et cela s'accumulait puis les fichiers commençaient à devenir lourds. Maintenant, nous pouvons gérer nos feuilles de temps au même endroit. J'aime le fait aussi qu'on peut exporter ces données et pouvoir l'importer directement dans notre logiciel de comptabilité Acomba. Alors, nous économisons du temps et cela évite aussi des erreurs d'entrer les heures manuellement.

Dans la section pour entrer nos heures travaillées, il n'y a pas de fonction répétition. C'est-à-dire on doit entrer pour chaque jour le nombre d'heures avec nos autres infos qui parfois restent pareil. Mais apparemment, notre consultant et son équipe sont entrain de travailler cette fonctionnalité pour notre logiciel. On peut changer la langue du logiciel Birdview Easyprojects, mais il n'y a que quelques mots qui sont traduits...donc la traduction n'est pas complète sur le logiciel. Il vaut mieux que vous soyez à l'aise avec l'anglais.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procore und Autodesk Construction Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Easy Projects: C'est le logiciel qui correspondait le plus à nos besoins dont la gestion des feuilles de temps et des projets

Shahila A.
Shahila A.
Business Development Manager in Malaysia
Hausmeisterservice, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Project management software with useful customization

I really love that Easy Project has multiple choices for the project view, which every user can choose the project landscape view that they want. Each of the task are accompanied by the task progress percent or tracker, thus making the process in tracking our project accomplishment percent is very easy.

I would really love if they make changes and updating the system so that user experience with this software could improve. For now, the communication platform, like the private message is still quite lacking in the feature, there are no notification that we can see if the recipient has read our message or not.

Rhonda r F.
Art Director in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great! Easy to use, reliable & tracks all projects, activities & manages my available resources.

We are an in-house CPG creative department of four. Easy Projects houses all of our creative projects/activities. The Creative team can see every project and its status at anytime. It also generates a resource report so see when my designers are over or under allocated I can make the necessary adjustments within the schedule to ensure the workload is at manageable level and adjusting schedules is easy and right at your fingertips. Easy projects holds all projects notes, so you don't have to go digging through emails. The upgrades to the system have been ongoing and great improvements but at a great price! The system is versatile and flexible to meet anyone's needs.

It is difficult to get the entire organization access to view all projects and status and our workload. They don't need full access but viewable access to activity center without paying for a full license per user.

Zuhairah A.
Zuhairah A.
Senior Executive in Malaysia
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Project tracking and resource allocating is easy with Easy Projects

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great experience working with Easy Projects. Every organization should give this software a try.

Managing time spend to completing each project and task is very possible with this software. It can mark project progress and track its level of completeness for us to get top of the work. Each members are assign to their representative role and will get access to tools only for their role.

All the tools and features work really well with our system, and i have non problem with this.

Sonia N.
Senior Graphic Designer in USA

I use Easy Projects for my job, and it has been so easy to use!

I like that every person on the team can communicate directly within the program, eliminating the need for long email chains. My favorite feature used to be the layout of the My Assignments page before it became more of a to-do list. I liked being able to see what other people had commented and what other members were on a project with me. I also like that you can customize views in the Activity Center. It makes checking workload across a team very easy! I will also say that I think it's neat that you offer webinars to go over new features. I haven't been able to watch any of them, but one day I hope to catch up and see all the features I'm missing out on! lol

I really miss the old My Assignments view :( Other than that, I'd say that it's the perfect project management software!

Shelly M.
Area Manager in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Find it very easy to use. Like the batch operations and multi tool functions.

Kommentare: Easy organization of our projects. Easy time tracking and tracking who is working on what.

Easy to check what I need at the time. Also like being able to easily move activities into different projects if set up incorrectly. The work we do has mainly the same activities for each project. With the batch operations, it's easy to set up multiple projects at one time as well as assign the same people to various activities. Searching for time spent on various activities within projects also is easy. I can see if too much time is being spent on an activity or easily catch any errors with time being billed twice. I like being able to move an activity into a different parent activity if it was set up incorrectly at the start. The time and cost gets moved over as well. Slick.

Jordan O.
Jordan O.
Graphic Designer in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very efffective & useful, aside from search functions

Kommentare: The accountability of each person on the projects has significantly improved for my job functions. I found that it is easier to keep track of tasks/projects without spending too much time hunting them down. You can see what tasks you're waiting on.

I like how easy it is to jump between projects and tasks. I also like how the tasks are set up under each project, showing you any dependencies you may need to keep in mind. I rarely use the gant view to see timelines, but I like the idea of it being there.

The user experience could use some improving. It would be nice to see some more details on the projects that applies specifically to your department or business. I would also like to see a better messaging interface. It is also frustrating to try and find past projects that have been worked on- Often times I will search a project by the number its titled, and it never shows up in the search function. The searching for projects is the most frustrating part of the software.

Kyle M.
Project Manager in USA

I have been using EasyProjects for about 5 years now and love it!

Kommentare: I use it every day and could not do my job without it.

I like the ability to to customize my view so that I can only see what is most important for me in my role. I also enjoy the ability to filter for projects based on the various fields a project can be categorized by. How I use EasyProjects has evolved over time as I have learned more about the features it offers.

There are many times that I say to myself, "I wish it could do this" or "I wish they made this feature more simple. For example, the reporting features can do amazing things but I find myself struggling at times to get the data/reporting that I want. I also wish the EasyProjects had more abilities to work with other software. I have tried to use Zapier to connect a few things but what is offered is very limited.

Sharley C.
Sharley C.
Customer Relations Manager in Südafrika

Great Software, really turns Project Plans into live, interactive tools.

Kommentare: Increased Productivity and better full Project Management from my PM's. Raised awareness for Clients on Project Progress via the Email Notifications. It just needs to offer the Guest User the full Project and Gantt view as seen in the Activity center and this tool is unbeatable!

The configurability and what is offered to the PM in functionality use. The Notifications are also great. The whole tool really offer exceled value for a PM. If the Project Plan and Gantt view as the PM sees it in the Activity Center could be offered to the Guest Users as well in a View Mode this would become the Ultimate PM tool, there just isn't another like it!

The look and feel of the Reporting as it is not that presentable for Clients. And Particularly that you can't offer the same amazing Project and Gantt view that the PM gets to the client. The Guest license is a fantastic idea for the clients but it would be revolutionary if you can add a full "View" of the project and Gantt, exactly as the PM sees it in the Activity Center. this view is the most valuable with a client but unfortunately it is only available to the PM.

Micah S.
product development engineer in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Hai bu cuo

Kommentare: Overall I like it and enjoy using it. The main issue I have is that there's no way to keep notifications as "unread" if I want to come back to them later. Also, I would like to be able to have a filter for all unread messages related to my projects. Those would be some nice add ons.

I like the project layout and easy gantt view. The way we log hours is nice. I like being able to assign tasks with minimal effort. Makes my job easier.

Same as above. The main issue I have is that there's no way to keep notifications as "unread" if I want to come back to them later. Also, I would like to be able to have a filter for all unread messages related to my projects. Those would be some nice add ons. If I try to export comments or a report from a certain date period I can't filter it. That would be nice. I came back from vacation and tried to get caught up on my tasks so I filtered my notifications and exported them, but it didn't help because I couldn't filter them or arrange them differently.

Antwort von Logic Software

Thank you for the wonderful review Micah!

Inside Sales in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Lots of Possibilities

Kommentare: Our company adopted Easy Projects mainly to assist in managing / allocating our time as well as providing more visibility between departments on the status of orders. While I am not in management, and can't speak to the first goal, the visibility has gone well as we can see and receive notifications as orders are updated and worked on.

I do like the ease with which you can create / customize fields for what you need. The Audit Trail feature (which tracks all the changes made to a project) is also extremely helpful for seeing what's going on. I also like the prompt notifications of changes/comments in the system, even though I currently do not use the mobile app.

Sometimes lots of possibilities also means it can be overwhelming trying to get a quick view/snapshot of what we have in the system. While there are several dashboard options and view options none really make sense for me. I'm old school, and have just used calendar-based or Excel-based programs mostly, or Outlook tasklists; the views in Easy Projects are sometimes too complicated or detailed and I have difficulty understanding them.

Raphael R.
Raphael R.
Manager of CCNB-INNOV Advanced Manufacturing and Welding in Kanada
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very Good Management Software for Research Center in Advanced Manufacturing

Kommentare: It revolutionize the way we work, able to pin point our operating costs, identify employees that had difficulties, speed up our delivery time, able to analyse in depth multiple data point such as geographic of our clients, type of projects, sectors of activities, major suppliers, powerful CRM and audit project audit trail.

Jame pack with features and able to customize with your operation. It only took 4hrs of training for our staff and about 2 months of transition phase, and now we are very fluent in the use and would not be able to work without it.

You can easily erase data, but is user right manageable, no backup, vacation module does not have request or approval, financial calculates internal cost (exact cost of the employee salary) but does not have an option to calculate the actual cost of the project with the hourly charging rate (i.e. 5hr @100$/hr vs 35$/hr for the salary). Lastly, you cannot easily adjust the size of the fields.

Seth S.
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Value.

Kommentare: Excellent. We have had great response from Support, and a feature-rich platform that is giving us great visibility into our projects and data like never before. Everyone we work with at EP is excellent, and we appreciate their work on our behalf.

This software has tremendous value. In addition to the scheduling functionality, it helps us manage headcount capacity, store basic financial data, and project future sales/projects. Having it all wrapped into one software system has been really beneficial for our organization.

Modifications and custom reports have taken quite a while to get completed. The reports eventually end up very high quality and pin point what we need to see, but in some cases, we are working on reports that we started more than 6 months ago for completion. By the time the report is done, we have had to create other internal tools or we find that we need additional features.

Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Associate Director in USA

Easy Projects has been a game changer by streamlining projects and improving work processes.

Easy Projects is very flexible. We began using the software focused on the work process between two specific divisions. Upon learning of the success among these teams, more divisions expressed interest and are currently being onboarded. Although their work process needs are completely unique and require individualized approaches to ensure success, this software has proven that it can expand and adapt as needed. Your imagination is the only limit with this product!

Although minor, there are still some areas that would ideally be changed to work better for our needs as a company. However, these particular areas can't be personalized yet so we have had to adapt our processes to fit the product. These areas have not hindered our work but I do look forward to the day when they can customize all features to the specific client accounts.