Über Spectora

Eine moderne Hauswartungslösung für eine effizientere Berichterstattung. Kombiniert mit Marketingunterstützung und Tools für die Unternehmensautomatisierung.

Erfahre mehr über Spectora

It is very easy to use and the reports look very professional and easy to read for our clients and agents. I love the integration options as well.

There have been problems with it "going down" which render it unusable for the time.

Bewertungen zu Spectora

4,9

Spectora hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 857 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Spectora bereits verwendet?

Bill
Owner/Operator

Home Inspector

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Kris
Kris
Inspector in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Spectora it's a game changer in the inspection business

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We all have problems that we face what I love about Spectora is that they always help out when needed and get to the bottom of the problem and it gets solved within a timely fashion.

Ease of use, looks profession, lots of optional services that can be added into the reports.

Cost, or a better discount for multi inspector firms like mine.

Nic
Owner in Kanada
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Its the only program ill ever use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I wouldn't be doing as well as I am today with my company without them.

The software and program are great but I think what I like the most is the team behind it. The fast online help when I have an issue or question. They are always there to help and go as far as sending how to vids or just fixing the problem for me. Very friendly staff. Again the best part of Spectora is feeling apart of the team with them.

I can't thank them for all the amazing work they have done or helping me out in person.

Randy
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid software platform company has questionable integrity

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It’s been a good 2 1/2 years up until recently.

Solid platform for inspections, agent, and client management, basic metrics.

When you say that, a client is grandfathered in to a specific price for a feature, and then raise the rate, you lose your client and call your integrity into question

Randall

Best Software!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Delightful! Amazing! An inspector's best friend!

This app has taken away the burden of reporting. Its extremely easy to navigate, customize, and use in the field. I've used other software such as 3D Inspect and Home Guage and had to work for hours post inspection adding photos and comments. Spectora allows me to observe and report and deliver same day. Before spectora i could only do 2 inspections a day, and id have to work ALL day to do it. With Spectora, I've done as many as 5 inspections in a day and had the reports out that evening.

The apple version works beyter than android currently.

Brent
Home Inspector in Kanada

Great Tool

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Its helped me schedule and perform more inspections than ever before, as a growing business spectora has helped my final report look shiny and clean

everyone else in my service area uses it, so its harder to stand out.

Ryan
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's the best out there!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's been great. They are not owned by a third-party corporation that tries to sell my client's insurance, warranties, or alarm systems. Customer service is excellent. Once set up to your liking, the reports are fast and easy to produce.

Easy on-site reporting Clients and Agent love the look and layout.

There are occasional glitches but they have not affected our ability to complete a report and send it out in a timely manner

Justin
Home inspector in USA

Highly Recommend

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Spectora is an all in one software. Im able to edit and tailor my reports and the templates to exactly how i like, which makes performing the inspection while doing the report very time efficient. I also like how inspections can be scheduled by clients or agents, and spectora captures your agreement and payment. Customer service is great too. Very much worth it!

i couldnt transfer the exact software i was using prior but i found a better template to work from so it worked out

Todd
Todd

Spectora Home Inspection Software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Spectora Home Inspection Software offers a user-friendly experience that streamlines the inspection process from start to finish. From scheduling to generating reports, it's designed to make the job easier for inspectors. One of its standout features is the professional appearance of the generated reports, which are visually appealing and comprehensive. The interface is intuitive, making it accessible even to those who may not be tech-savvy. Inspectors can efficiently input data, take photos, and annotate findings without feeling bogged down by complicated software. This simplicity enhances productivity, allowing inspectors to focus on the task at hand rather than wrestling with the software. However, the biggest drawback of Spectora is its price. While it offers significant value in terms of usability and report quality, the cost may be prohibitive for some inspectors, especially those operating on a tight budget or just starting out in the field. It's an investment that may pay off over time for established inspectors or inspection companies, but it may be a barrier to entry for others. In summary, Spectora Home Inspection Software is an excellent choice for inspectors looking for an easy-to-use solution with professional-looking reports. However, its high price point may be a deterrent for some potential users.

As I delve into commercial inspections to navigate the slow real estate market, I attempted to make some edits to my automations only to hit a roadblock. Turns out, Spectora requires me to upgrade to their custom phone line service at $20 a month just to make simple text adjustments – more expensive than what I pay per line with my cell provider! It's frustrating to feel nickel and dimed, especially when all I need is a platform that doesn't charge for every little tweak. All I wanted was to remove the word 'home' and keep 'inspection' in my automated text.

Tommy
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A software above the rest!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Over 2 years ago I started using spectora for my business, and I couldn't be more impressed. Not only does the software itself streamline my operations and boost productivity, but the staff behind it goes above and beyond to ensure I get the most out of it. From prompt customer support to personalized assistance, they truly care about their users' success. Thanks to spectora and its dedicated team, my business has seen significant growth and efficiency improvements. Highly recommend!

Fast reporting and great communication between my team and spectora

I wished the tasks would show up on the inspectors app so they could keep the radon and water pick ups more organized

Dennis
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Try the trial

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has benefited my ability to grow in this industry.

I like Spectora's ease of use. It keeps me organized.

As of now, I do not have anything negative or constructive criticism.

Erik
Certified Master Inspector in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

The Most Amazing Home Inspector Software & Application On The Market!

Kommentare: The time-saving of Spectora's integrations has been a life-saver. The inspection entry is easy & upon "saving" the inspection, simultaneously, the client, their agent & the listing agent receive confirmations, the client receives a copy of the agreement for "click-to-accept" & a secure server link for payment AND my Google calendar is updated with the timeslot including all pertinent data! The completion of the report is seamless & once published, again, all emails & text messages go out to the appropriate parties. Agents love the reports & the flexibility they have within the reports to highlight issues & forward to other parties without having to copy & paste. My only regret is that I was hesitant to switch (getting out of a comfort zone). There was zero learning curve!

This software has unbelievable ease-of-use. The integrations are amazing - so much so that if I am unable to accept an incoming call, a client is able to follow the link on my website to schedule their own inspection & it ties in with my availability! (This happened three times within the last 24 hours!). The professionalism and quick response from support & the development team of Spectora is unmatched. I continue to be amazed at every turn.

I have fully expected to find a con,... This is not an easy industry to be developing software & applications that are actually field-appropriate. In over 6 months of use, over 150 inspections during that time, I have yet to experience any issues!

Owner/Operator in USA

My Spectora Review

Kommentare: My experience has been nothing but fantastic. Being in a service business, i understand what going above and beyond is. There service team is prompt and friendly when answering questions via chat. They really do an exceptional job with there service.

What I like most is the finished product. The ease of use and the report layout are always a plus when clients are reviewing my business. Spectora has allowed me to continue to separate myself and our company from the norm. We not only use there templates for Home Inspections, 4-Point Inspections and Wind Mitigations but also for Mold Assessments. You can custom design your template for most all uses which is incredibly useful.

The only thing I wish could be implemented is when filling out information on a Home Inspection that happens to also be on a 4-Point Inspection, it would be awesome if it imported that data. I'm not sure if this is possible in an HTML format as it it in a fillible pdf format.

DAVID

Best Software Backed by Fast Responsive Technical Support

Kommentare: I have used Spectora for about a year and a half now and I couldn't be more pleased. Not only do I use the software, but I also had them design a new website for me and handle SEO. Any time I have had a question about how to do something or why something was happening, I just hit the chat bubble and someone is always just a few minutes (at most) away. Never have I not had an issue resolved.

The whole system is easy to adjust and modify to suit my needs. The app allows me to edit my template on the fly and my clients love the ease of use.

I can't think of a single negative except maybe that the software is available to other home inspectors in my area. I wish I could lock them out of being able to use!

Nick
Öffentliche Sicherheit, Selbstständig

Spectora Inspection Software

Kommentare: Overall this has been a great experience and the customer service has been reliable. When things get to a mess it would be nice to speak with someone on the phone. Instead the chat bubble needs to be used which for some simple tasks is over kill and takes to much time.

The picture editing feature is the best in the industry. Works good for an application with mobile connection many times I can send a report completely mobile before the next inspection begins. The software is easy to get through and write templates. Good customer service.

The software crashes multiple times during an inspection. This is extremely frustrating especially when in a compromised environment or bad location. Your already the most expensive software on the market. All your features included advanced should included, not be an additional charge per inspection.

Owner / Inspector in USA

Can't say enough

Kommentare: 100% blown away. Best decision ever, couldn't imagine switching to another company.

Ease of use, customer support, constant advancements and upgrades, innovation in allowing operations to run almost all facets of their business through one platform. Spectora does all of these things remarkably well and never stops improving. They hate sitting still and not advancing the software and companies that use it. They are absolutely amazing on the customer service level. I mean second to none.

Minor glitches come and go every once in a while, but none are severe enough to cause issues

Andrew
Co-owner in USA

Like Having An All-Star Employee Only Cheaper

Kommentare: Spectora at worst pays for itself, and at best ends up boosting our revenue by saving so much time that we can easily do 2 inspections in a day with reports completed in the field. Agents love it because of how easy it is to read and navigate. We can load up the report with 250-300+ pictures and helpful narratives without the report feeling bulky. And, best of all, the owners and their team are highly accessible and reliable. We can reach them via the mobile app in the field if any issues arise (which doesn't happen often). It may be more expensive than most other software, but the better way to look at it is you are getting an all-star employee on the CHEAP that does the work of admin and tech support with near super-human capabilities.

Of all the amazing features and continual growth, the best feature is the highly accessible support team. These guys have saved my bacon in the field because they are responsive and just always "on it".

Would like a more customizable invoice for when we send it out for payments at closing or for customer records.

William
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Soup to nuts Home Inspection report management suite that checks all the boxes.

Kommentare: Getting up and going with the report writer, transaction manager, and payment manager could not have been easier. The interface is self-explanatory for the most part, and chat support is fast and set up to get you to your answer quickly and efficiently. Chat support team is awesome. Obviously VERY well trained.

In the report writer, the global search feature is a game changer. No need to navigate to the proper section. Just enter a few words in the search bar and get to the narrative you need quickly.

Some text fields are smaller than they need to be, making editing within them frustrating at times. Use of gray type as a design feature gets in the way of quick reading and efficiency.

Dan

Best Inspection Software

Kommentare: Overall, Spectora is great. The first time I used it I was a little taken back by all of the options and it takes a minute to learn. However, once you learn it and get practice at it you will find it's a great tool.

The ability to use different color squares, circles, or arrows to more clearly point out an issue. The video is an added bonus that is very useful. A quick video to show a rotted fence post goes a long ways towards explaining the issue and how easily the fence is swaying rather than just taking a picture and having an arrow point to it.

It doesn't give as much flexibility as I'd like with my price list. I've gone to places others won't go, but at a higher cost than the standard price matrix. Or, I might cut a friend or family member a deal. When I do things like this I have to edit the agreement immediately before they open and sign it. I'm probably one of those rare people where an option to put in a price before the agreements get sent out would be helpful.

Zach
Home inspector in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Fantastic from customer support to the app itself

Kommentare: From payment to keeping up with my metrics, Spectora has virtually every base covered for my business.

Ease of use, customization is on point, customer service is incredible.

New version still has some kinks but that’s to be expected.

Cornelius
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Spectora has been a game changer

Kommentare: Spectora has been one of the best business decisions I've made.

The Spectora software system has been an absolute game changer for me and my business. Not only with the software and its use for reporting and documenting on scene, but for its post report review and editing prior to publishing. The team they've developed to handle any problems that arise in the field or while generating the report have been absolutely fabulous. With that confidence in their group I also had them develop my website. Thank you Spectora and the Spectora Team.

I would like to see the ability to move from section to section in the field to be evaluated. My outside work in the field prior to entering the residence consists of bouncing around the template from various sections i.e. roof, exterior, foundation, electrical, plumbing, heating and air, etc.

Bob
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Spectora, the Great Time Saver!

Kommentare: I couldn't go back to writing reports the way I did before Spectora!

The software has made writing reports much easier and time efficient! It has cut my time in the office writing reports incredibly! I would say my reports are 99% done in the field. I chose to finish them back at the office on the computer, I double check spelling, narratives and picture placement before I publish any report. If I have a particularly large home to inspect, my partner and I can team up and enter information at the same time and synch the info at the end and it all comes together!

I would say set up was a little time consuming. Getting the program connected to the various calendars, reading thru and editing the different narratives to better suit the area we service (South Florida). In the beginning there was a little learning curve. Where things were in the report, how to get there. I wouldn't say either was a flaw in the program, it was just a new "tool" I had to learn.

Kelly
President in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

The Best option for inspection writing software that exists today!

Kommentare: Generally excellent with a few hiccups on the mobile app. Extremely helpful and dedicated CS staff. Easy, if expensive one source solution for software, marketing, website development and website updates. As with any service related business, there is room for improvement, but Spectora is really the best solution that exists today for inspection software and back office processing in an all in one product. The support is fantastic, and the end product is very, very client friendly. My customers love the reports!

Excellent support staff, extremely helpful and really go the extra mile to find the answers I need. Well designed software, with an excellent and extremely user friendly report format. Once you have the software customized to meet your individual company, it's super easy to produce excellent, visually stimulating narrative style reports for the end user clients.

Years into the beta process on the mobile app and there are still numerous problems with photos and data loading properly into the finished report. The mobile app still really struggles in areas with weak cellular data access. Considering that is probably 1/3 - 1/2 of my territory, it's really frustrating. They need to figure out how to make the app completely functional and saved to the local device, ie. iPhone or iPad.

Aaron

Best Home Inspection Software On The Market

Kommentare: Our overall experience could not be better. I would highly recommend Spectora to any home inspector looking for a cutting-edge software that will enhance their inspections and save them time on the backend

We were using AHIT software and soon realized how flawed the software was for our reporting. We sampled Horizon, Home Hub Zone, and Inspector Pro. The Horizon system was a no go from the start and they refunded us. Home Inspector Pro has horrible customer service. We couldn’t get help getting our templates setup. We even approached them at a conference and they were of no assistance. We took a loss on several Home Inspection Pro licenses. When we tried Spectora we were blown away. Incredibly easy to implement and the customer service couldn’t have been better. I think if we left Spectora or Inspector’s would probably quit. Instead of spending hours at the end of the day working on reports, were able to publish them onsite saving me hundreds of hours over the year. It’s possible the other software companies have advanced since we tried them. However I doubt they have kept pace with Spectora’s updates which come out weekly. Keep up the GREAT work!!!!

When Spectora first started there were minimal features for accounting like seen in ISN. Over the years they have made great strides in building out these features and are very close to shadowing ISN.

Jeremiah
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It’s my business life blood!

Kommentare: Love it! Again spectora is what makes my business run! I live and grow off spectora.

It’s just so simple! I love that I can finish the report as I walk off the job. It’s so beautiful! It stands out as the best because it is the best!

None! It provides me everything that I need for my business and my clients!

Kevin

Amazing From Software to Support

Kommentare: Spectora has helped my productivity, freed up my after hours, streamlined my whole process. By far, the best decision I have made.

Everything about it is amazing. A client can book online, the app is exceptional, the ability to publish an inspection onsite saves a lot of time. Most important aspect of the software are the people behind it. They are available at a moment's notice to help with any troubleshooting or issues. Typically within a minute or two, they are there with answers. The customer service, software and back office features are well worth the price. They have made me look amazing in this industry. My company stands out because of the modern reports and the ability to book an inspection online.

It needs a backup or standalone feature in case the system goes down. There has been one glitch in the past year that shut everyone down for a weekend but it was corrected.