Über Spectora

Eine moderne Hauswartungslösung für eine effizientere Berichterstattung. Kombiniert mit Marketingunterstützung und Tools für die Unternehmensautomatisierung.

Erfahre mehr über Spectora

It is very easy to use and the reports look very professional and easy to read for our clients and agents. I love the integration options as well.

There have been problems with it "going down" which render it unusable for the time.

Bewertungen zu Spectora

4,9

Spectora hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 660 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Spectora bereits verwendet?

Stephen D.
Stephen D.

Top Notch / Game Changer

Kommentare: Awesome software and customer service. I really like how they can do so much with one app, instead of having to piecemeal it all together. Plus, the visual for agents is great and markets you over and over again. Several clients have used me just because of their wonderful experience with my reports. Plus their marketing team is great if you wanted to use them for that service. It has helped me tremendously. I highly recommend using Spectora to grow your business!

Spectora has elevated home inspection software to the modern era. Gone are the days of downloading the software, and piecing together different functions such as accounting, invoicing, report writing, CRM, etc. It's all together in one place with Spectora, and if you must, you can even still integrate some of the old school things you just can't let go of via API. Plus the customer service is undeniably amazing. They want you to succeed, and understand our business well. The home inspection industry is changing fast, and they are the only ones who are at the vanguard setting the bar higher. I see all of the old school names in HI software scrambling to play catch-up. Clients and agents love the report and repair builder. It's really a no brainer to use Spectora and I highly recommend them!

No much to dislike, really. If I had to pick anything, I would say I want a little more robust photo editing (cropping/zooming), but at the same time, I can do things with photos in Spectora that I can't in other software. It's a huge step forward from my prior report writer.

Dan

Best Inspection Software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Spectora is great. The first time I used it I was a little taken back by all of the options and it takes a minute to learn. However, once you learn it and get practice at it you will find it's a great tool.

The ability to use different color squares, circles, or arrows to more clearly point out an issue. The video is an added bonus that is very useful. A quick video to show a rotted fence post goes a long ways towards explaining the issue and how easily the fence is swaying rather than just taking a picture and having an arrow point to it.

It doesn't give as much flexibility as I'd like with my price list. I've gone to places others won't go, but at a higher cost than the standard price matrix. Or, I might cut a friend or family member a deal. When I do things like this I have to edit the agreement immediately before they open and sign it. I'm probably one of those rare people where an option to put in a price before the agreements get sent out would be helpful.

Brandon
Brandon
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Deceivingly well packaged aesthetics hide fundamental deficiencies.

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Frustrating. So much basic customer experience is not just missing but detrimental and counter productive. The mission seems to be hyper-corporatized to efficiently redirect and bamboozle customers into figuring it out for themselves and settling for substandard products, services and solutions all while hogtying them into an ever increasing costing structure to pay for the product their still "working their best on with limited resources".

The user interface design and layout is pleasing to look at. The reporting tool has great potential. The services integrated are almost comprehensive.

THE SERVICE. The people are knowledgable and highly skilled at very intelligently and politely deferring customers through web chat and directing customers to self-educate research FAQs and highly generic basic functionality videos. With extensive experience using PoS, CRM, LMS, Inventory Management, Marketing, Design and Publishing, and other software I can say this set of tools requires a ramp up learning period an direct access training resources that are not only not offered but defended as user incompetence.

Bill
Home Inspector/Owner in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Spectora has helped us grow our business!!!

Kommentare: I have to say, Spectora Customer service is absolutely AMAZING!! ! Every time I have an issue or something I cant figure out, All I have to do is go to the chat bubble, they either walk me through it, or fix it for me. Can not say enough how much I appreciate the great customer service!!!!

Although a little on the higher side of cost, it is definetly worth every penny!! The ease of use, the awesome customer service, and layout is just amazing!!

The cost is a little higher, but well worth it. The new beta version is a little scary, I do not want to use it yet, there are alot of people complaining about different things. We will wait until the bugs are worked out before updating to Beta.

Tim

Spectora for Home Inspectors

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We run our business on it.

Robust feature set. blah blah is it long enough yet?

It's quirky with save/sync. Would like to duplicate and zoom in on pic. Pic resolution is pretty low.

Trace

Great Inspection Software!

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Not a perfect software, but a really great software. Spectora had helped me speed up report writing and preparing for the upcoming inspections. Customer service has been excellent. Theyre quick to respond and the issues have been resolved with ease. I highly recommend inspectors try Spectora!

Easy to use, customizable, syncs with google calendar. Nice and clear reports.

Maybe making the summary pdf easier to find for the client/agent

allen

Love it

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Love It

Template editing, Scheduling, Integration.

Nothing Much so Far, I be sure to edit my post when I find something I don't like.

Mike
Owner/Home Inspector in USA

Game Changer

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It’s increased the efficiency of our business tremendously. Our clients love the report and report tools.

Ease of use - report is done when inspection is done.

Saving and updating can be slow if in low signal area

Tom
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Spectora My Right Hand Man!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great!!!

The customer support. It is by far the best I have encountered in all my years of performing inspection. The support folks are responsive and knowledgeable. Keep up the great wok team!!!

The price. Like everything in life... you always would like to get it cheaper.

Matthew
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great bang for your buck, but Spectora Advanced needs better pricing.

Kommentare: It's been good.

The software is very well written. It's stable, it works, it does it's job. I seldom have issues, and when I do, the developers are quick to respond with either a workaround or a fix.

Spectora Advanced. Hands down. It's insultingly expensive in how it's priced for what you get. For example, having to pay $3 per inspection to see how much money you've made over a given period of time is just agitating. I can understand wanting to bill more for advanced, but handing over another $200/month on average to get some basic financial metrics is insulting. I'm adding two more inspectors to my firm in the next 60 days - I don't want to hand them an extra $600/month to view some basic metrics. Spectora should charge $99/month for the first inspector, $50/month per inspector after that. Charging $3/inspection is awful.

Andrew
Co-owner in USA

Like Having An All-Star Employee Only Cheaper

Kommentare: Spectora at worst pays for itself, and at best ends up boosting our revenue by saving so much time that we can easily do 2 inspections in a day with reports completed in the field. Agents love it because of how easy it is to read and navigate. We can load up the report with 250-300+ pictures and helpful narratives without the report feeling bulky. And, best of all, the owners and their team are highly accessible and reliable. We can reach them via the mobile app in the field if any issues arise (which doesn't happen often). It may be more expensive than most other software, but the better way to look at it is you are getting an all-star employee on the CHEAP that does the work of admin and tech support with near super-human capabilities.

Of all the amazing features and continual growth, the best feature is the highly accessible support team. These guys have saved my bacon in the field because they are responsive and just always "on it".

Would like a more customizable invoice for when we send it out for payments at closing or for customer records.

CEO in USA

Enhances My Business

Kommentare: I am extremely satisfied with Spectora. I can't imaging running my business without it. I know the product improves our productivity, gives me more personal time, and gives us a competitive advantage over our competition.

Spectora handles all aspects of my inspection business. From planning, scheduling, payment processing, customer and agent notifications, customer follow-ups, reporting, and end-of-year tax preparation.

The app crashes from time to time. The app assumes you have good internet while in use. Off-line use is a bit buggy.

Mark
Immobilien, Selbstständig

The best software for home inspectors

Kommentare: Phenomenal. This software is exactly what home inspection software should be.

As much as I love the reporting software I think the scheduling component is my favorite. Having online scheduling is absolutely critical to capturing business that might otherwise be lost, and saving me a ton of time on administrative tasks that I really don't want to do.

I can't think of anything. Seriously, I have no idea.

Owner / Inspector in USA

Can't say enough

Kommentare: 100% blown away. Best decision ever, couldn't imagine switching to another company.

Ease of use, customer support, constant advancements and upgrades, innovation in allowing operations to run almost all facets of their business through one platform. Spectora does all of these things remarkably well and never stops improving. They hate sitting still and not advancing the software and companies that use it. They are absolutely amazing on the customer service level. I mean second to none.

Minor glitches come and go every once in a while, but none are severe enough to cause issues

Lee
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great software for a honey inspection business

Kommentare: Very happy with Spectora as a team and you will not find better customer service, that is actually available when you need it.

The reports generated by Spectora look great and are easy for the home buyer and agents to view. The ability to complete a report on-site using a mobile device and send it immediately or with minimal review later is a huge time saver. Being able to have it automatically send communications and integrate with various services also saves time and prevents errors by manually entering data and sending emails.

For the advanced feature set, there is a bit of a learning curve, but only because it is so powerful.

Don
CEO in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Home Inspection software

Kommentare: We accept payments through spectora payment processing. It is really great. Most times we have already received payment before we even leave the driveway. In addition, if I have a problem, or need help. Within minutes the support staff is at my beckon call. They say they get back to you within a five minutes. My experience. I have never waited more then 2 to 3 minutes, and someone is there to assist me. I always leave the conversation satisfied with the results. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great.

The videos that are imbedded into the reports are a real asset. Our clients love to see and hear a video when more explanation is needed. The fast reports have had an impact that is unmatched. Before using Spectora, the software we were using was taking us more than 4 hours to inspect a 2000 sf house. Now we average 2.5 hours.

I really cant say there is anything I dislike about Spectora's soft ware. The only thing I would like better is if I could talk to the support staff directly. I am little old school. And I am a talker. Picking up the phone and reaching a real person would be nice. However, such go's the world. I will say I am getting much better at communicating by chat. Time to catch up with the rest of the planet. lol.

Nick
Öffentliche Sicherheit, Selbstständig

Spectora Inspection Software

Kommentare: Overall this has been a great experience and the customer service has been reliable. When things get to a mess it would be nice to speak with someone on the phone. Instead the chat bubble needs to be used which for some simple tasks is over kill and takes to much time.

The picture editing feature is the best in the industry. Works good for an application with mobile connection many times I can send a report completely mobile before the next inspection begins. The software is easy to get through and write templates. Good customer service.

The software crashes multiple times during an inspection. This is extremely frustrating especially when in a compromised environment or bad location. Your already the most expensive software on the market. All your features included advanced should included, not be an additional charge per inspection.

Curt

Best Business Decision Ive Made

Kommentare: LOVE IT

Everything lol. Seriously though, when looking into this software I heard the sentence, "Spectora gave me my life back" a few times and thought it was fake, and actors. Thats far from the truth. After joining the FB group I saw the love that all the users had for the software and the how involved the owners were with the users. They truly care for the inspectors opinions and needs, and constantly upgrade the software to this feedback. That blew my mind coming from 3 other softwares. Ive had so many good ideas and no one to listen lol. (I actually found out that spectora already had many of them!) The mobile app is awesome and very easy to use. I would NEVER go back to writing reports at home. Yes it adds maybe 20-30 minutes to the inspection but now I spend about 30 minutes on my laptop cleaning up the report and adding things specific to that house and I am done. I dont know how i used to spend 3+ hours every night grinding away on reports. This is how spectora gives you your life back, for real. Along with automation features. For the business side, I have become WAY more professional. Auto emails are huge, the scheduler helps me so much with keeping track of my upcoming work week. Realtors love the software, especially the repair request builder. There are too many things to list here and ive run out of space. Do it, you wont regret it. Well worth the money, trust me. -Curt-

Not many, but if i had to list something, the insurance reports, lack of support on weekends and on the east coast.

Jarrett
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I will likely never use another inspection platform for my company

Kommentare: I do not think I could have a better experience with Spectora, it provides everything I need to not only schedule and keep in contact with my clients, but accept payments for me online and help me write inspection reports with real value. I mean, I guess if one day the team at Spectora just said, hey, you're a cool dude, thanks for using our product, here's all your money back AND you can keep using the platform... Yea... that would make it better... But only just a little.

After becoming acquainted with the software and system, generating beautiful, high-quality home inspection reports is more efficient and easier than I thought it could be. Not only that, but Spectora also includes scheduling technology and services into their platform as well as payment and agreement signing functionality making Spectora essentially the only software I need to run my entire inspection company, I just love it! The team that put this service together has done a fantastic job keeping up with their explosive growth and responding to customers in a timely manner.

Personally, I had a difficult time getting acclimatized to the software and all the functionality it provides. Having said that, I also attacked the issue of learning the inspection reporting software head-on without watching any of the many training and functionality videos and articles they have.

DAVID

Best Software Backed by Fast Responsive Technical Support

Kommentare: I have used Spectora for about a year and a half now and I couldn't be more pleased. Not only do I use the software, but I also had them design a new website for me and handle SEO. Any time I have had a question about how to do something or why something was happening, I just hit the chat bubble and someone is always just a few minutes (at most) away. Never have I not had an issue resolved.

The whole system is easy to adjust and modify to suit my needs. The app allows me to edit my template on the fly and my clients love the ease of use.

I can't think of a single negative except maybe that the software is available to other home inspectors in my area. I wish I could lock them out of being able to use!

Eric
Inspector in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: Very pleased with Spectora. Whenever there has been an issue or have a question they're very responsive, helpful, and pleasant to deal with. Only having Spectora for approximately 6 or so months it has saved me a lot of time allowing more inspections in my workday/week. The Spectora community is great as well.

The software is very efficient and saved us a lot of time in the field and at home. The inspection report is typically 95% complete onsite, whereas the other software we spent an additional 2-3 hours most days working on the report from home. The layout of the Spectora App really speeds up the process and is nicely organized and formatted. The global comment feature is a time saver for sure. Placing photos and video into report is simple, fast and conveint.

It would be nice if the software was able to organize our most used comments to the top within each section. The global search feature negates this request, but sometimes it's easier to be under a section and just click the comments from the observation tab rather than typing keywords from within the comment. Also, I can't say how many times I've created a new comment, hit the back button tab instead of saving and the comment is lost.

Russell
President & CEO in USA

Our Top Choice of All Available Software

Kommentare: Our team at Platinum Plus Inspections unanimously agree that we are excited and greatly benefiting from the well thought out software, which is providing 1) ease of use onsite, 2) better team communication with multi inspectors at one inspection (this is great), 3) 2000% better customer service responses and availability, and 4) 100% positive feedback from Realtors and our clients, 5) saves us time, reducing on-site and post-office work to get the report to the client faster.

This software was ingeniously designed. Every button and ability is a dream. From taking photos, notating photos and narratives onsite, to reviewing before sending to client, to the client and Realtor's amazing reviews and options they have to view the report, review the summary and create an automated list of corrections they can send to the sellers. I have reviewed EVERY inspection software available. Every software company might offer one thing which is unique or nice. HOWEVER, when it comes to making the choice for the best inspection software, which offers THE BEST options in one software, we concluded Spectora offers us exactly that. Do your homework. But, for us, we did. And, hands-down, Spectora was and is our choice. Spectora is exactly what our industry leading inspection team needed to have. Spectora is industry leading, just like our personnel and clients.

Having a limit of 3 ratings work. But, I would like to have at least one more rating which I could designate SAFETY. I just saw in SCRIBE's inspection software many many departments of ratings available.

Owner/Operator in USA

My Spectora Review

Kommentare: My experience has been nothing but fantastic. Being in a service business, i understand what going above and beyond is. There service team is prompt and friendly when answering questions via chat. They really do an exceptional job with there service.

What I like most is the finished product. The ease of use and the report layout are always a plus when clients are reviewing my business. Spectora has allowed me to continue to separate myself and our company from the norm. We not only use there templates for Home Inspections, 4-Point Inspections and Wind Mitigations but also for Mold Assessments. You can custom design your template for most all uses which is incredibly useful.

The only thing I wish could be implemented is when filling out information on a Home Inspection that happens to also be on a 4-Point Inspection, it would be awesome if it imported that data. I'm not sure if this is possible in an HTML format as it it in a fillible pdf format.

Jonathan
Partner in USA

An Absolute Game changer for the Home Inspection World

Kommentare: From the time I met [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Atlantic City to implementation of the software to tech support, I’ve been blown away by how sharp, personable, and caring they have been. I’m sure the rest of the members are similar, but I have so little problems that I don’t interact with the team much.

After implementing Spectora as our report writing software, we have received nothing but compliments. It has increased our efficiency and we are now offering a same day report delivery or its free. This would not of been possibility without Spectora. It is easy to use and update. It is simple to read and produces fantastic reports, including videos. We were limited from 1 to 2 inspections per day per inspector when we started. We can now do 3 per day easily.

Integration took some time, but that is true with any software. I can’t think of anything negative about the software.

President/Owner in USA

Best Business Decision

Kommentare: Awesome! Any issues have been immediately resolved. One less thing for our company to worry about.

Best business decision for my company. Everything about it is seamless, easy to train new inspectors, easy to modify template, great reports for clients and agents, excellent repair request builder. Bottom line, saves everyone time = significant cost savings.

My only regret is not switching to spectora sooner. I wish it could replace our need for ISN, but the advanced features are not quite ready yet.