Über Spectora

Eine moderne Hauswartungslösung für eine effizientere Berichterstattung. Kombiniert mit Marketingunterstützung und Tools für die Unternehmensautomatisierung.

Erfahre mehr über Spectora

It is very easy to use and the reports look very professional and easy to read for our clients and agents. I love the integration options as well.

There have been problems with it "going down" which render it unusable for the time.

Bewertungen zu Spectora

4,9

Spectora hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 828 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Spectora bereits verwendet?

Bill
Owner/Operator

Home Inspector

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Stephen D.
Stephen D.

Top Notch / Game Changer

Kommentare: Awesome software and customer service. I really like how they can do so much with one app, instead of having to piecemeal it all together. Plus, the visual for agents is great and markets you over and over again. Several clients have used me just because of their wonderful experience with my reports. Plus their marketing team is great if you wanted to use them for that service. It has helped me tremendously. I highly recommend using Spectora to grow your business!

Spectora has elevated home inspection software to the modern era. Gone are the days of downloading the software, and piecing together different functions such as accounting, invoicing, report writing, CRM, etc. It's all together in one place with Spectora, and if you must, you can even still integrate some of the old school things you just can't let go of via API. Plus the customer service is undeniably amazing. They want you to succeed, and understand our business well. The home inspection industry is changing fast, and they are the only ones who are at the vanguard setting the bar higher. I see all of the old school names in HI software scrambling to play catch-up. Clients and agents love the report and repair builder. It's really a no brainer to use Spectora and I highly recommend them!

No much to dislike, really. If I had to pick anything, I would say I want a little more robust photo editing (cropping/zooming), but at the same time, I can do things with photos in Spectora that I can't in other software. It's a huge step forward from my prior report writer.

Grant
Owner Inspector in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

To be the best, you must use the best!

Kommentare: I love Spectora, and all my clients do as well. I get so many compliments on the professional report that we generate and its ease of reading and understanding the information provided to the client.

I enjoy the ease of use in following the templates that we custom organized to follow our work flow. I am an advanced user and these functions save me so much time in scheduling and coordinating everything that has to happen before, during and after the inspection.

The hiccups with Next Gen, that I suffered through on some of its first uses and was not happy. I have been very reluctant to try it again. I know I will, but afraid of having a problem in the middle of the inspection. I have read that a lot of folks are using it now and love it so I will be trying it again.

Kyle
Kyle
Quelle: GetApp

Greedy without any accountability for anything promised

Kommentare: Was so hopeful and excited and after countless issues in combination with hallow apologies and an overall lack of any accountability on their end I have come to loathe the name Spectora. Literally hearing or seeing the name or logo raises my blood pressure. When I think of how much money I spent vs the problems I have had and the lack of any kind of solution or even effort or attempt to fix the problem or provide a work around amazes me I haven't left. I won't be surprised at all if I find out this was all a game to get a decent valuation and the two [sensitive content hidden]dump the company to make a pile of cash and leave all of us that put up with their garbage with the hope of something better to wait for whomever buys it to fix the pile they leave them with. If it can be done. The only things that makes sense the more I think about it. Just wait and see. They will try and go public soon.

The only thing I like about spectora is the way the summary looks and the repair request builder.

The least helpful thing about spectora is the support. Regardless of what platform you are on, regular or their advanced business platforms, there is zero phone support. The best I could get when joining advanced after writing into chat for help and going over my advanced account to ensure I have set it up in the best possible way and to see if I could do anything better was a link to schedule out a call 3 - 4 days later. I had that day off and the time to do it right than. I had inspections to conduct over the next few days, not to mention I'm paying them hundreds a month to be the backbone of my inspection company, handle the scheduling, follow up, payments, reporting ect, and the best I can do is chat with someone? Are you kidding me? There is abosolutely zero flexibility in the platform. For example, I have a license and a friend thats an inspector I'm helping start up has a license in his account. I was going to have him come with me on a few inspections while he got his feet wet and to get his confidence up, and maybe in the future when we were doing 10k sq ft houses and over utilize him as a second. Despite him paying $99 already for his license, I needed to pay another $89 on my account plus what we both already paid so he could join me on a few inspections a year. As I have mentioned I have had countless things that have gone wrong, the reporting system that has been stuck in the sandbox for the past year plus we were told was going to be made permanent

Bill
Home Inspector Owner in USA

Awesome Software!!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Absolutely AMAZING!!! Could not be more happy with Spectora Helping me grow my business!!!

Everything about Spectora is AMAZING!! Spectora software has helped me grow my business!! Customer Service is absolutely AWESOME!!! Every issue I have ever had was usually my own doing, but the chat bubble and every Spectora customer service person I chatted with helped me solve every issue I have ever had!! Always recommend Spectora to everyone I know who is starting their own home Inspection business!!! Or even established home inspection companies I recommend spectora to. They see my report examples and are blown away!!

not really a CON, I know its in the works, but the pay at closing option I am really looking forward to!!!

Dirk
Master Home Inspector in USA

Reviewing for Independent

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: 9 out of 10 stars would be my rating because there is always room for improvement

The most important thing as a home inspector is to individualize your report writing to make it fit your style. Spectora offers support, access, and individual tweaking in areas that make our company stand out beyond other inspectors.

The app restarts when I start an inspection and sometimes it doesn't accept payment the first time. When I want to change something on the Wind mitigation form I have to pull it up to look at it first then find where it is on the software. Also adding things on these forms (AKA Wind and 4 point) is hard if not impossible to do.

Daniel
Co-Owner in USA

Co-Owner/ Home Inspector

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Excellent technical support when needed; excellent customer service, Spectora staff is very quick to respond 7 days a week.

The Next Gen App allows for real-time changes to the app web based reporting.

The user functions with the app are what allows us to report onsite, Great Tool.

Julian

I am loving Spectora

Kommentare: Its been great! The support staff is always helpful and I like that they are continuously working on building a better product for inspectors.

The ease of use, adaptability, and how it has decreased my report writing time during and after the inspection.

Sometimes the comments in my report are not in a specific order. But they are in the report and that is what is important.

MICHAEL
Home Inspection in USA

Spectora Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Awesome. Customer service is very responsive with requests with no additional fees.

Ease of use, time saver. Makes me more efficient.

Nothing. It works great. Im able to customize everything which is critical.

President in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

I Love Spectora

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Since getting happily involved with Spectora in 2022, my business has grown and I am now looking to expand.

The ability add/edit on the fly is exceptional

Hmmm Can't think of anything, the Spectora program is so vast it takes time to absorb it, thankfully, the support staff is available for all questions within minutes.

Daniel

Changed my business

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Totally changed my business! Took me to a completely different level of service to my client's. Can't believe I waited this long to switch!

Business side of product. Scheduling. UpSelling. Report Writer. Communication with clients/agents

Cost, but when I really step back and look at the value....it's super worth it!

Erik
Certified Master Inspector in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

The Most Amazing Home Inspector Software & Application On The Market!

Kommentare: The time-saving of Spectora's integrations has been a life-saver. The inspection entry is easy & upon "saving" the inspection, simultaneously, the client, their agent & the listing agent receive confirmations, the client receives a copy of the agreement for "click-to-accept" & a secure server link for payment AND my Google calendar is updated with the timeslot including all pertinent data! The completion of the report is seamless & once published, again, all emails & text messages go out to the appropriate parties. Agents love the reports & the flexibility they have within the reports to highlight issues & forward to other parties without having to copy & paste. My only regret is that I was hesitant to switch (getting out of a comfort zone). There was zero learning curve!

This software has unbelievable ease-of-use. The integrations are amazing - so much so that if I am unable to accept an incoming call, a client is able to follow the link on my website to schedule their own inspection & it ties in with my availability! (This happened three times within the last 24 hours!). The professionalism and quick response from support & the development team of Spectora is unmatched. I continue to be amazed at every turn.

I have fully expected to find a con,... This is not an easy industry to be developing software & applications that are actually field-appropriate. In over 6 months of use, over 150 inspections during that time, I have yet to experience any issues!

Owner/Operator in USA

My Spectora Review

Kommentare: My experience has been nothing but fantastic. Being in a service business, i understand what going above and beyond is. There service team is prompt and friendly when answering questions via chat. They really do an exceptional job with there service.

What I like most is the finished product. The ease of use and the report layout are always a plus when clients are reviewing my business. Spectora has allowed me to continue to separate myself and our company from the norm. We not only use there templates for Home Inspections, 4-Point Inspections and Wind Mitigations but also for Mold Assessments. You can custom design your template for most all uses which is incredibly useful.

The only thing I wish could be implemented is when filling out information on a Home Inspection that happens to also be on a 4-Point Inspection, it would be awesome if it imported that data. I'm not sure if this is possible in an HTML format as it it in a fillible pdf format.

DAVID

Best Software Backed by Fast Responsive Technical Support

Kommentare: I have used Spectora for about a year and a half now and I couldn't be more pleased. Not only do I use the software, but I also had them design a new website for me and handle SEO. Any time I have had a question about how to do something or why something was happening, I just hit the chat bubble and someone is always just a few minutes (at most) away. Never have I not had an issue resolved.

The whole system is easy to adjust and modify to suit my needs. The app allows me to edit my template on the fly and my clients love the ease of use.

I can't think of a single negative except maybe that the software is available to other home inspectors in my area. I wish I could lock them out of being able to use!

Nick
Öffentliche Sicherheit, Selbstständig

Spectora Inspection Software

Kommentare: Overall this has been a great experience and the customer service has been reliable. When things get to a mess it would be nice to speak with someone on the phone. Instead the chat bubble needs to be used which for some simple tasks is over kill and takes to much time.

The picture editing feature is the best in the industry. Works good for an application with mobile connection many times I can send a report completely mobile before the next inspection begins. The software is easy to get through and write templates. Good customer service.

The software crashes multiple times during an inspection. This is extremely frustrating especially when in a compromised environment or bad location. Your already the most expensive software on the market. All your features included advanced should included, not be an additional charge per inspection.

Owner / Inspector in USA

Can't say enough

Kommentare: 100% blown away. Best decision ever, couldn't imagine switching to another company.

Ease of use, customer support, constant advancements and upgrades, innovation in allowing operations to run almost all facets of their business through one platform. Spectora does all of these things remarkably well and never stops improving. They hate sitting still and not advancing the software and companies that use it. They are absolutely amazing on the customer service level. I mean second to none.

Minor glitches come and go every once in a while, but none are severe enough to cause issues

Andrew
Co-owner in USA

Like Having An All-Star Employee Only Cheaper

Kommentare: Spectora at worst pays for itself, and at best ends up boosting our revenue by saving so much time that we can easily do 2 inspections in a day with reports completed in the field. Agents love it because of how easy it is to read and navigate. We can load up the report with 250-300+ pictures and helpful narratives without the report feeling bulky. And, best of all, the owners and their team are highly accessible and reliable. We can reach them via the mobile app in the field if any issues arise (which doesn't happen often). It may be more expensive than most other software, but the better way to look at it is you are getting an all-star employee on the CHEAP that does the work of admin and tech support with near super-human capabilities.

Of all the amazing features and continual growth, the best feature is the highly accessible support team. These guys have saved my bacon in the field because they are responsive and just always "on it".

Would like a more customizable invoice for when we send it out for payments at closing or for customer records.

Brent
Co-Owner in USA

Spectora eclipses it's competition

Kommentare: From day one using this software our inspection times have decreased by 20%. This is due to the ability for us to work in teams seamlessly. We use to inspectors on each home or business and both can write report on items during the inspection without issues. If you take the time to set up your custom inspection it takes much less time to go through a property correctly.

When we first looked into spectora I had my reservations about switching to a new software. After spending several months really digging into the program and how it can be set up and used we were ecstatic to use it.

There are a few items that I would greatly like to see added however they are not on the docket as of yet. All the other benefits by far outweigh the couple negatives.

Damian
Owner/Operator in USA

A Real Home Inspectors Unvarnished Opinion

Kommentare: Overall it's a thoughtfully layed out program with great functionality and few if any issues that rise above a difference in preference from user to user regarding lay out or extra functions. Anytime I've ever had a question I've used the chat bubble and a real person has always answered me within minutes... Every rep has been very pleasant and very helpful.

The layout. The ease of use. The consistent availability (no server outages or downtime). The fact that it manages almost every aspect of the inspection process, including scheduling and billing. Clients love how professional it makes everything look. Constant and active attention to its development by Spectora staff.

I have zero complaints and the fellow inspectors that I know all generally tend to agree.

Rocky

Excellent Software and Support

Kommentare: If I could give customer service more stars, I would. I don't often have questions, but when I do, the response time is quick and the service is great. You guys rock!

I like the ease of use for myself, and the viewable formats and ease of use for my customers.

You'll have to get back to me...I like everything about it at the moment. If I find something I don't like, its normally being addressed already in the Beta or in the que for being addressed. I love how Spectora wants to grow with its clients.

Bob
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Spectora, the Great Time Saver!

Kommentare: I couldn't go back to writing reports the way I did before Spectora!

The software has made writing reports much easier and time efficient! It has cut my time in the office writing reports incredibly! I would say my reports are 99% done in the field. I chose to finish them back at the office on the computer, I double check spelling, narratives and picture placement before I publish any report. If I have a particularly large home to inspect, my partner and I can team up and enter information at the same time and synch the info at the end and it all comes together!

I would say set up was a little time consuming. Getting the program connected to the various calendars, reading thru and editing the different narratives to better suit the area we service (South Florida). In the beginning there was a little learning curve. Where things were in the report, how to get there. I wouldn't say either was a flaw in the program, it was just a new "tool" I had to learn.

Aaron

Best Home Inspection Software On The Market

Kommentare: Our overall experience could not be better. I would highly recommend Spectora to any home inspector looking for a cutting-edge software that will enhance their inspections and save them time on the backend

We were using AHIT software and soon realized how flawed the software was for our reporting. We sampled Horizon, Home Hub Zone, and Inspector Pro. The Horizon system was a no go from the start and they refunded us. Home Inspector Pro has horrible customer service. We couldn’t get help getting our templates setup. We even approached them at a conference and they were of no assistance. We took a loss on several Home Inspection Pro licenses. When we tried Spectora we were blown away. Incredibly easy to implement and the customer service couldn’t have been better. I think if we left Spectora or Inspector’s would probably quit. Instead of spending hours at the end of the day working on reports, were able to publish them onsite saving me hundreds of hours over the year. It’s possible the other software companies have advanced since we tried them. However I doubt they have kept pace with Spectora’s updates which come out weekly. Keep up the GREAT work!!!!

When Spectora first started there were minimal features for accounting like seen in ISN. Over the years they have made great strides in building out these features and are very close to shadowing ISN.

James
Lead Inspector/Owner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's not perfect, but what it does do it's great!

Spectora has become one of the best tools my company relies on to stay on top of our inspections and to get a clean, well put together report out in s timely fashion. It is easy to use adding and subtracting things from the program is an ease. I tried a few different inspection software before settling on Spectora and view it as a valuable asset to my company.

Things I dislike about Spectora and hope to have addressed in the future: 1. Integrate calendars to include outlook and ones associated with iOS services. I am not aware that this is available to update outlook or my phone calendar. 2. Making it easier to import a previous report into a new report for those inspections that the client asks us to follow-up on repairs made. 3. The option to take multiple pictures at one time without having the edit menu come up after ever picture. Those would be my 3 main things to focus on for taking Spectora to the next level.

Brad
President in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Customer Service is Unreal!

Kommentare: Spectora as a team is unmatched. Period. Before I choose to go with Spectora I reached out to them with a question and received a reply the same day. We then set up a phone call for Christmas Eve to talk through my questions. From the website build to the launch they answered every question I threw at them and were willing to help out in any way they can. They helped me set up GSuite and then switched the domain for me when I changed my mind on which to use (they were able to make this change, I think, because it had been only a day since the initial set up) but the fact that they were willing to try spoke volumes! Bottom line, I have high standards for customer service - these guys blew those standards out of the water! I cannot say enough good things about them. The inspection software is strong, the app is strong, their websites are awesome, and their team of service minded individuals leaves everyone else in the dust. Don’t take it from me, call them!

The software system itself does a lot. It’s a full service inspection software and CRM in one. I considered options such as Tap Inspect and others but they didn’t have all the tools Spectora does. I would’ve ended up paying more and using two separate companies to do everything that Spectora can do as one organization.

The software can be manipulated in the app but it’s not as easy or intuitive as TapInspect. However, Tap doesn’t offer as many manipulations as Spectora. The trade off is this - do you want something you can easily easily alter in the field or do you want something that serves ALL of your needs. With Spectora you can manipulate your report in the field but the easiest way to do it is from the computer. I prefer the one that allows more features. Don’t get me wrong, their app is awesome and allows me to complete the report port in the field very easily. It’s the altering (adding or removing) of the template I am referring to.

Jeremiah
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It’s my business life blood!

Kommentare: Love it! Again spectora is what makes my business run! I live and grow off spectora.

It’s just so simple! I love that I can finish the report as I walk off the job. It’s so beautiful! It stands out as the best because it is the best!

None! It provides me everything that I need for my business and my clients!

Justin

A Versatile Solution for Home Inspections and Web Development

I have been using Spectora for both my home inspection report needs and website development, and it has exceeded my expectations on all fronts. The user-friendly interface allows for quick and efficient data entry, which is crucial in the fast-paced world of home inspections. The software offers a plethora of features, such as customizable templates, photos, videos, automatic email send and follow-ups, and comprehensive reporting tools. Spectora streamlines the entire inspection process, from data collection to producing professional reports that clients appreciate.

I would have liked more creativity and response from my web developer. It was nice to have back-end access to make improvements.