Filtern nach:

Über Spectora

Eine moderne Hauswartungslösung für eine effizientere Berichterstattung. Kombiniert mit Marketingunterstützung und Tools für die Unternehmensautomatisierung.

Erfahre mehr über Spectora

Stephen d. W.
Stephen d. W.

Top Notch / Game Changer

Kommentare: Awesome software and customer service. I really like how they can do so much with one app, instead of having to piecemeal it all together. Plus, the visual for agents is great and markets you over and over again. Several clients have used me just because of their wonderful experience with my reports. Plus their marketing team is great if you wanted to use them for that service. It has helped me tremendously. I highly recommend using Spectora to grow your business!

Spectora has elevated home inspection software to the modern era. Gone are the days of downloading the software, and piecing together different functions such as accounting, invoicing, report writing, CRM, etc. It's all together in one place with Spectora, and if you must, you can even still integrate some of the old school things you just can't let go of via API. Plus the customer service is undeniably amazing. They want you to succeed, and understand our business well. The home inspection industry is changing fast, and they are the only ones who are at the vanguard setting the bar higher. I see all of the old school names in HI software scrambling to play catch-up. Clients and agents love the report and repair builder. It's really a no brainer to use Spectora and I highly recommend them!

No much to dislike, really. If I had to pick anything, I would say I want a little more robust photo editing (cropping/zooming), but at the same time, I can do things with photos in Spectora that I can't in other software. It's a huge step forward from my prior report writer.

Mark F.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

The best software for home inspectors

Kommentare: Phenomenal. This software is exactly what home inspection software should be.

As much as I love the reporting software I think the scheduling component is my favorite. Having online scheduling is absolutely critical to capturing business that might otherwise be lost, and saving me a ton of time on administrative tasks that I really don't want to do.

I can't think of anything. Seriously, I have no idea.

Cory G.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Excellent software package that has made me a better inspector.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been very good.

Mobile use as an app with back up to the cloud. Editing at desk top post-inspection. Ability to use two devices simultaneously during the inspection.

Can’t think of any issues right now that tech support can’t handle.

Craig H.

Modern Software Not So Modern

Visual pleasing Online schedule and payment features

There are so many limitations with Spectora, for example they restrict your video size where other companies allow you to record video for as long as you want. No integration with homebinder or Nxt. They are expensive vs the competition. Support for multi inspections is limited and syncing is with other inspectors is buggy. We lose data many times, where we have had zero issues with other software programs. Custom built websites are over priced and just cookie cutter rehashes off each other. Just a few minor tweakes and graphics. Look like all the other home inspector websites out there. SEO services are limited and don’t do much. Customer support answers quickly but the follow up is weak.

Antwort von Spectora

Hey Craig, We appreciate the feedback and I'm sorry you've had a bad experience! We've upped the video limits recently to adapt to new OS releases. We're always prioritizing integrations based on requests and these 2 haven't had much! We are definitely the premium option - the feedback and our reviews tell us it's well worth it to attract and retain modern agents and clients. We'd love for you to let us know when you run into issues! We don't hear this from the majority of our users so we're ready and waiting if you can give us details! Most Wordpress sites cost 1-5k, so we're reasonably priced. Sites are sometimes limited by the inspectors content. We lose money on SEO services since we offer so much and charge 1/4 of what agency's charge so let me know what you mean on this one. I checked back on your support conversations and we typically ask questions and don't hear back from you. We'd love to help! Email me and we'll get this solved! Kevin@Spectora.com

Jamil C.
Owner/Operator in USA

Game Changer!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been excellent with Spectora. It has been a game changer for my business.

What I like most about Spectora is the company's willingness and ability to adapt to the industry's needs. The software gives the inspector, the clients, and agents what they want in a report.

I cannot think of anything in particular that I don't like about the software.

Michael D.
Owner / Inspector in USA

Can't say enough

Kommentare: 100% blown away. Best decision ever, couldn't imagine switching to another company.

Ease of use, customer support, constant advancements and upgrades, innovation in allowing operations to run almost all facets of their business through one platform. Spectora does all of these things remarkably well and never stops improving. They hate sitting still and not advancing the software and companies that use it. They are absolutely amazing on the customer service level. I mean second to none.

Minor glitches come and go every once in a while, but none are severe enough to cause issues

Lee L.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great software for a honey inspection business

Kommentare: Very happy with Spectora as a team and you will not find better customer service, that is actually available when you need it.

The reports generated by Spectora look great and are easy for the home buyer and agents to view. The ability to complete a report on-site using a mobile device and send it immediately or with minimal review later is a huge time saver. Being able to have it automatically send communications and integrate with various services also saves time and prevents errors by manually entering data and sending emails.

For the advanced feature set, there is a bit of a learning curve, but only because it is so powerful.

Don L.
CEO in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Home Inspection software

Kommentare: We accept payments through spectora payment processing. It is really great. Most times we have already received payment before we even leave the driveway. In addition, if I have a problem, or need help. Within minutes the support staff is at my beckon call. They say they get back to you within a five minutes. My experience. I have never waited more then 2 to 3 minutes, and someone is there to assist me. I always leave the conversation satisfied with the results. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great.

The videos that are imbedded into the reports are a real asset. Our clients love to see and hear a video when more explanation is needed. The fast reports have had an impact that is unmatched. Before using Spectora, the software we were using was taking us more than 4 hours to inspect a 2000 sf house. Now we average 2.5 hours.

I really cant say there is anything I dislike about Spectora's soft ware. The only thing I would like better is if I could talk to the support staff directly. I am little old school. And I am a talker. Picking up the phone and reaching a real person would be nice. However, such go's the world. I will say I am getting much better at communicating by chat. Time to catch up with the rest of the planet. lol.

Christopher E.
Inspector in USA

Best ive used

Kommentare: Its very straight foward, lot of good videos to get started and make improvements

Very user friendly, the videos made it effortless to get up and running in a few hors of playing around with the features

stripe is very expensive and inconsistent when transferring funds

Truman W.

Great Software

Kommentare: Great experience.

I really like the visual appeal. It is easily scannable and attractive.

My least favorite thing is that I didn't come up with it ;)

Nick D.
Öffentliche Sicherheit, Selbstständig

Spectora Inspection Software

Kommentare: Overall this has been a great experience and the customer service has been reliable. When things get to a mess it would be nice to speak with someone on the phone. Instead the chat bubble needs to be used which for some simple tasks is over kill and takes to much time.

The picture editing feature is the best in the industry. Works good for an application with mobile connection many times I can send a report completely mobile before the next inspection begins. The software is easy to get through and write templates. Good customer service.

The software crashes multiple times during an inspection. This is extremely frustrating especially when in a compromised environment or bad location. Your already the most expensive software on the market. All your features included advanced should included, not be an additional charge per inspection.

Curt A.

Best Business Decision Ive Made

Kommentare: LOVE IT

Everything lol. Seriously though, when looking into this software I heard the sentence, "Spectora gave me my life back" a few times and thought it was fake, and actors. Thats far from the truth. After joining the FB group I saw the love that all the users had for the software and the how involved the owners were with the users. They truly care for the inspectors opinions and needs, and constantly upgrade the software to this feedback. That blew my mind coming from 3 other softwares. Ive had so many good ideas and no one to listen lol. (I actually found out that spectora already had many of them!) The mobile app is awesome and very easy to use. I would NEVER go back to writing reports at home. Yes it adds maybe 20-30 minutes to the inspection but now I spend about 30 minutes on my laptop cleaning up the report and adding things specific to that house and I am done. I dont know how i used to spend 3+ hours every night grinding away on reports. This is how spectora gives you your life back, for real. Along with automation features. For the business side, I have become WAY more professional. Auto emails are huge, the scheduler helps me so much with keeping track of my upcoming work week. Realtors love the software, especially the repair request builder. There are too many things to list here and ive run out of space. Do it, you wont regret it. Well worth the money, trust me. -Curt-

Not many, but if i had to list something, the insurance reports, lack of support on weekends and on the east coast.

Jarrett F.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I will likely never use another inspection platform for my company

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I do not think I could have a better experience with Spectora, it provides everything I need to not only schedule and keep in contact with my clients, but accept payments for me online and help me write inspection reports with real value. I mean, I guess if one day the team at Spectora just said, hey, you're a cool dude, thanks for using our product, here's all your money back AND you can keep using the platform... Yea... that would make it better... But only just a little.

After becoming acquainted with the software and system, generating beautiful, high-quality home inspection reports is more efficient and easier than I thought it could be. Not only that, but Spectora also includes scheduling technology and services into their platform as well as payment and agreement signing functionality making Spectora essentially the only software I need to run my entire inspection company, I just love it! The team that put this service together has done a fantastic job keeping up with their explosive growth and responding to customers in a timely manner.

Personally, I had a difficult time getting acclimatized to the software and all the functionality it provides. Having said that, I also attacked the issue of learning the inspection reporting software head-on without watching any of the many training and functionality videos and articles they have.

David C.

Best Software Backed by Fast Responsive Technical Support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have used Spectora for about a year and a half now and I couldn't be more pleased. Not only do I use the software, but I also had them design a new website for me and handle SEO. Any time I have had a question about how to do something or why something was happening, I just hit the chat bubble and someone is always just a few minutes (at most) away. Never have I not had an issue resolved.

The whole system is easy to adjust and modify to suit my needs. The app allows me to edit my template on the fly and my clients love the ease of use.

I can't think of a single negative except maybe that the software is available to other home inspectors in my area. I wish I could lock them out of being able to use!

Eric L.
Inspector in USA

Great Product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very pleased with Spectora. Whenever there has been an issue or have a question they're very responsive, helpful, and pleasant to deal with. Only having Spectora for approximately 6 or so months it has saved me a lot of time allowing more inspections in my workday/week. The Spectora community is great as well.

The software is very efficient and saved us a lot of time in the field and at home. The inspection report is typically 95% complete onsite, whereas the other software we spent an additional 2-3 hours most days working on the report from home. The layout of the Spectora App really speeds up the process and is nicely organized and formatted. The global comment feature is a time saver for sure. Placing photos and video into report is simple, fast and conveint.

It would be nice if the software was able to organize our most used comments to the top within each section. The global search feature negates this request, but sometimes it's easier to be under a section and just click the comments from the observation tab rather than typing keywords from within the comment. Also, I can't say how many times I've created a new comment, hit the back button tab instead of saving and the comment is lost.

Russell E.
President & CEO in USA

Our Top Choice of All Available Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our team at Platinum Plus Inspections unanimously agree that we are excited and greatly benefiting from the well thought out software, which is providing 1) ease of use onsite, 2) better team communication with multi inspectors at one inspection (this is great), 3) 2000% better customer service responses and availability, and 4) 100% positive feedback from Realtors and our clients, 5) saves us time, reducing on-site and post-office work to get the report to the client faster.

This software was ingeniously designed. Every button and ability is a dream. From taking photos, notating photos and narratives onsite, to reviewing before sending to client, to the client and Realtor's amazing reviews and options they have to view the report, review the summary and create an automated list of corrections they can send to the sellers. I have reviewed EVERY inspection software available. Every software company might offer one thing which is unique or nice. HOWEVER, when it comes to making the choice for the best inspection software, which offers THE BEST options in one software, we concluded Spectora offers us exactly that. Do your homework. But, for us, we did. And, hands-down, Spectora was and is our choice. Spectora is exactly what our industry leading inspection team needed to have. Spectora is industry leading, just like our personnel and clients.

Having a limit of 3 ratings work. But, I would like to have at least one more rating which I could designate SAFETY. I just saw in SCRIBE's inspection software many many departments of ratings available.

John G.
Owner/Operator in USA

My Spectora Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience has been nothing but fantastic. Being in a service business, i understand what going above and beyond is. There service team is prompt and friendly when answering questions via chat. They really do an exceptional job with there service.

What I like most is the finished product. The ease of use and the report layout are always a plus when clients are reviewing my business. Spectora has allowed me to continue to separate myself and our company from the norm. We not only use there templates for Home Inspections, 4-Point Inspections and Wind Mitigations but also for Mold Assessments. You can custom design your template for most all uses which is incredibly useful.

The only thing I wish could be implemented is when filling out information on a Home Inspection that happens to also be on a 4-Point Inspection, it would be awesome if it imported that data. I'm not sure if this is possible in an HTML format as it it in a fillible pdf format.

Jonathan W.
Partner in USA

An Absolute Game changer for the Home Inspection World

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: From the time I met [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Atlantic City to implementation of the software to tech support, I’ve been blown away by how sharp, personable, and caring they have been. I’m sure the rest of the members are similar, but I have so little problems that I don’t interact with the team much.

After implementing Spectora as our report writing software, we have received nothing but compliments. It has increased our efficiency and we are now offering a same day report delivery or its free. This would not of been possibility without Spectora. It is easy to use and update. It is simple to read and produces fantastic reports, including videos. We were limited from 1 to 2 inspections per day per inspector when we started. We can now do 3 per day easily.

Integration took some time, but that is true with any software. I can’t think of anything negative about the software.

David C.
President/Owner in USA

Best Business Decision

Kommentare: Awesome! Any issues have been immediately resolved. One less thing for our company to worry about.

Best business decision for my company. Everything about it is seamless, easy to train new inspectors, easy to modify template, great reports for clients and agents, excellent repair request builder. Bottom line, saves everyone time = significant cost savings.

My only regret is not switching to spectora sooner. I wish it could replace our need for ISN, but the advanced features are not quite ready yet.

Mike L.
CEO, Co-owner in USA

Spectacular Spectora

Kommentare: We have been able to have one solution for scheduling, reporting, and CRM. We don't use ISN. I'm able to build most of the reports I need manually within 1 hr or less, and I didn't want 2 vendors supporting scheduling. I am very happy with Spectora. I consider them not only the elite, but the best of the elite of home inspection software.

The software is super easy to use, but the reports are amazing when videos are included. Our realtors love the Repair Request Builder. Customer service is fantastic. They are very prompt to respond. They are also very receptive to suggestions for improvement and have incorporated some of the suggestions we have made.

Although good, the scheduling functionality is not as good as ISN (this from someone who has not used ISN). My understanding is that Spectora scheduling piece does not scale well to large multi-inspection companies. Spectora is aggressive in making improvements, so this may be a matter of time. I would like to see the CRM expanded to send newsletters and email blasts to clients, clients agents, and/or sellers agents.

Bob H.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Spectora, the Great Time Saver!

Kommentare: I couldn't go back to writing reports the way I did before Spectora!

The software has made writing reports much easier and time efficient! It has cut my time in the office writing reports incredibly! I would say my reports are 99% done in the field. I chose to finish them back at the office on the computer, I double check spelling, narratives and picture placement before I publish any report. If I have a particularly large home to inspect, my partner and I can team up and enter information at the same time and synch the info at the end and it all comes together!

I would say set up was a little time consuming. Getting the program connected to the various calendars, reading thru and editing the different narratives to better suit the area we service (South Florida). In the beginning there was a little learning curve. Where things were in the report, how to get there. I wouldn't say either was a flaw in the program, it was just a new "tool" I had to learn.

Benjamin H.
Inspector/Realtor in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Clients, REALTORS® and I LOVE it!!!

Kommentare: Spectora solves problems before I have them so that I do not have any issues whatsoever! Pretty sure they've thought of everything! It really is the perfect all-in-one platform for a home inspector. Website, scheduling, payment processing, contact management, mileage tracker, the list goes on. I'm the only inspector in the state that can deliver the report onsite and I owe that to Spectora.

The software is absolutely phenomenal. I cannot recommend it enough. I love that I can annotate photos in process, add videos (GFCI's not tripping, jetted tubs operating, etc.) all in a super slick package that clients find easy to read, view and use. REALTORS® absolutely love it too. I've been a REALTOR® since 2011 and have been involved with approximately 300 home inspections in that time and I have never seen a report that wows people like Spectora's report does. As a licensed home inspector, I love how easy it is to use and that the saved observational comments serve as reminders so that I do not overlook anything. The website is beautiful and user-friendly, the payment processing is next-day and I'm able to block out my schedule as necessary for family events, travel, etc. so that clients are unable to schedule during those times. It syncs with Google Calendar so I get notifications an hour and a half hour before and it works seamlessly between my iPhone and iPad so that I can modify the report using whichever is most convenient for me. The system emails and texts everyone involved (listing licensee, selling licensee, the client, etc.) so that everyone is aware of when the inspection is to take place and there are no surprises. I get thanked for the reminders weekly! Their customer service goes above and beyond and I have always had a super positive experience. They're responsive and a dream to work with!

If I could change one thing, it would be that the total number of the various levels of observations would be clickable at the top of the report so that it would collate the corresponding items into one clickable option (aka Health and Life Safety). However, the function is there in the Summary mode, I just wish the totals were clickable. Outside of that one little tweak, the software and website are amazing and I would not change a thing.

Stephen G.
Home & Construction Inspector in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Best Inspection Software Ever, Super Time Saver... Rear Game Changer!

Kommentare: 21 years ago I was using written reports that were completed on site. When the industry changed and reports needed photos, everything changed… Over the past 15+ years I tried many home inspection report software programs. The program I have used over the last 9 years costed me countless nights and Sundays working on past due reports. My least favorite part of being a home inspector used to be the hours spent report writing.
That all changed when I found Spectora. I now have nights and weekend to do something else (other than reports). This program is simply amazing. So many pre-made templates are available. Templates range from multiple home inspections report styles, 4 points, termite reports, wind mitigation, new construction, commercial etc etc
Initially I was worried about the learning curve, but that too was a breeze.
All the feed back from our customers and agents has been very positive.
The customer support is one of a kind as the team at Spectora are always very quick to respond and solve any concerns or problems.
To make things even better this software is much cheaper and does more than the my prior programs.
My only regret is I didn’t find this software sooner to get my life back. If there was a higher rating, this home inspection software and company would surely get it from me. This software has been a real game changer!
Thank you very much Spectora Team… you are simply the BEST!!

There is so much to love this list just keeps growing. Best customer service. Reports are amazing, very easy to learn as use. Cuts report time way way down from other report software. Cost is very economical and fair.

I waited to give a review because I was expecting something but on the second half of the first year of using this program I have had any concerns addressed in a timely manner.

Erik F.
Certified Master Inspector in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

The Most Amazing Home Inspector Software & Application On The Market!

Kommentare: The time-saving of Spectora's integrations has been a life-saver. The inspection entry is easy & upon "saving" the inspection, simultaneously, the client, their agent & the listing agent receive confirmations, the client receives a copy of the agreement for "click-to-accept" & a secure server link for payment AND my Google calendar is updated with the timeslot including all pertinent data! The completion of the report is seamless & once published, again, all emails & text messages go out to the appropriate parties. Agents love the reports & the flexibility they have within the reports to highlight issues & forward to other parties without having to copy & paste. My only regret is that I was hesitant to switch (getting out of a comfort zone). There was zero learning curve!

This software has unbelievable ease-of-use. The integrations are amazing - so much so that if I am unable to accept an incoming call, a client is able to follow the link on my website to schedule their own inspection & it ties in with my availability! (This happened three times within the last 24 hours!). The professionalism and quick response from support & the development team of Spectora is unmatched. I continue to be amazed at every turn.

I have fully expected to find a con,... This is not an easy industry to be developing software & applications that are actually field-appropriate. In over 6 months of use, over 150 inspections during that time, I have yet to experience any issues!

Aaron M.

Best Home Inspection Software On The Market

Kommentare: Our overall experience could not be better. I would highly recommend Spectora to any home inspector looking for a cutting-edge software that will enhance their inspections and save them time on the backend

We were using AHIT software and soon realized how flawed the software was for our reporting. We sampled Horizon, Home Hub Zone, and Inspector Pro. The Horizon system was a no go from the start and they refunded us. Home Inspector Pro has horrible customer service. We couldn’t get help getting our templates setup. We even approached them at a conference and they were of no assistance. We took a loss on several Home Inspection Pro licenses. When we tried Spectora we were blown away. Incredibly easy to implement and the customer service couldn’t have been better. I think if we left Spectora or Inspector’s would probably quit. Instead of spending hours at the end of the day working on reports, were able to publish them onsite saving me hundreds of hours over the year. It’s possible the other software companies have advanced since we tried them. However I doubt they have kept pace with Spectora’s updates which come out weekly. Keep up the GREAT work!!!!

When Spectora first started there were minimal features for accounting like seen in ISN. Over the years they have made great strides in building out these features and are very close to shadowing ISN.