Filtern nach:

Über Zoom Video Webinars

Video-Webinar-Software mit HD-Bildschirmfreigabe, Host-Steuerung, Dialogfeld für Fragen und Antworten sowie Berichterstattung nach dem Webinar.

Erfahre mehr über Zoom Video Webinars

Zeigt 2.121 Bewertungen

Astrid R.
Dozentin in Deutschland
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Extrem schlechter Kundenservice

Nichts ist überragend - alles ist vergleichbar mit ähnlicher Software

Ich habe Probleme, weil durch das Ändern meiner Mail-Adresse fehlerhaft ein zweites Konto erstellt wurde. Nun komme ich weder auf mein altes kostenpflichtiges Konto, noch kann ich das neue falsche Konto wieder löschen - beide Konten blockieren sich gegenseitig. Für dieses Problem gibt es nun keinerlei Support, man wird lediglich mit FAQs oder chatbots abgespeist, die KEINE Lösung meines Problems enthalten. Ich brauche einen telefonischen oder Mail-Support mit einer realen Person, die mein Problem beheben kann.

Faigie dina G.
Faigie dina G.
Founder, CMO in USA

Zoom has truly transformed our lives!

Kommentare: 2020 is definitely the year of companies joining Zoom.
If you haven't joined yet, now is the time.
Zoom makes it easy for our global teams to communicate and helps us communicate best with our clients, on the platf0orms they are accustomed to.

I work in the enterprise software space, and had always been accustomed to remote team collaboration, and using webinars & conference call software for client calls & team meetings. Zoom has transformed our business by force in 2020, empowering our ability and ease to set up & manage client & team calls.

I use Zoom constantly this year and have seen the Zoom team release valuable important updates and new features. They are very responsive to the market's needs! I cannot pinpoint anything I don't like about Zoom.

Carol V.
Carol V.
Business Research Assosciate in USA
Biotechnologie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Good Video Conferencing Platform, Simple and Easy to Use

Kommentare: I think this service is good for what it is, but our company is looking into new platforms to have video conferences due to privacy concerns and the pricing.

I would say a major advantage to this platform is that I usually don't have connectivity issues. Granted a major part is related to your internet service however, I had significant problems with connection issues on other platforms & I still have the same internet provider. The free version was good as well, with up to 40 minutes of a free usage for a video conference. I believe it has gotten popular because of this feature, and how simple it is to set up a meeting.

One thing I dislike is that when you want to exit the meeting, you have to assign a host or else the entire meeting terminates which is quite frankly annoying. I've accidentally ended important business calls because I had to go, and it doesn't automatically assign someone else as the host. Just be wary that if you're the host but you have to leave, you need to assign someone else as the host. Another thing to be wary of is that this platform does track your information and you, as the user, have to make sure that you read their privacy concerns.

Ashraf M.
Sales Officer in Ägypten
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: useful

The Zoom program is a great program for meetings, seminars and training via the Internet. It is also very useful for communicating with customers, sharing their interests and chatting with them. It is also characterized by ease of use and magnification during use. Zoom is one of the best free programs for short meetings

One of its disadvantages is that it is difficult to return to the same chat after exiting it

Owner / founder in Australien

Living my business life on zoom

Kommentare: I’m in a good position to share the pros (& cons) as my entire business is run on zoom; my 1:1 clients, group coaching, workshops, masterclasses, Meetup networking group, live broadcasted webinars, and my team who all word remotely.
The pros are many:the company has grown substantially thanks to being able to use platforms line zoom. I love that they’re fixing and tweaking (filters etc) from time to time.
The customer service is undoubtedly appalling. For months and months we’ve been trying to fix the same problems - which are many - and keep coming up frustrated.
Have been researching moving to other platforms which come much more highly recommended, however need those platforms to have better filtering options and then we’ll be jumping ship.
In summary it’s not good value for money as soon as you move on from just the regular meetings subscription and the customer service is an abomination - they won’t even zoom with you to fix a multitude of issues.

The pros are many: everyone knows what zoom is now, so makes it easier to run my business this way. Has great filters so I can improve my lighting (alongside ring lights etc) and touch up my appearance - love this feature! Can screen share with ease which is so great in my line of work (digital marketing coach) Can integrate with other platforms (switchboard for example) so can go live on multiple platforms. Can present huge presentations. Can record sessions to share with clients / attendees which is adding value.

So much to dislike. - the worst customer service I’ve ever come across. We have multiple problems with the platform that have been plaguing us for months, and go figure - ZOOM customer service will not zoom with us to sort out the issues. Back and forth with customer service is a waste of time and fruitless. - Integrations with calendars can be extremely glitchy. - Go live function is terrible. Have had to pay for external software to make this happen. - have to pay addition $$ just to ensure that attendees can’t be seen on one of our weekly webinars. The price jump from meetings is high. - can have a pretty bad lag. Our internet in Australia is not world-class, but still you’d want zoom to be performing better a lot of the time. - the settings are complicated. - the recording situation is a nightmare. We want it ALL to go to the cloud, then we download to Dropbox and share with clients. This is the most problematic issue. When integrating with goal ajd Calendly this often iverrides and sets up as saving to the desktop. Can’t change settings without cancelling and resetting. Often gets stuck converting the file on desktop (can be very long recordings) and then we’re stuffed. Again, zoom customer service are seriously disappointing. So many more things I could mention ...

Marketing Director in Spanien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's the one platform that always seems to work

Kommentare: Very happy. It always seems to work

It works. I don't have audio issues or video issues with Zoom, unlike many other platforms.

It's always changing. Yes, it's getting more secure, but at the same time. Sometimes I forget to give people extra passwords and they are left waiting.

George rex A.
George rex A.
Co-founder & CAO in Nigeria

Zoom- The Next Big Digital Buzzword

Kommentare: I really love it, especially since digital conferencing has become the new norm. Compared to hosting face to face seminars, zoom video webinar is the most cost effective.

Zoom is one of the most useful software of our time. The fact that we could stream our webinars across other platforms like YouTube and Facebook is a great feature I can't trade for any video conferencing platform.

I think the fact that Zoom video webinar was not integrated in the core zoom Pro plan but rather sold as a separate license is really too exorbitant for me.

Favio F.
Architect in Peru
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best software for home office team meetings

5 letzten Monat Neu

I can draw in the screen as well as everyone else in the meeting, other platforms does not allow this. Also, zoom has add-ons or plug-ins you can install to have more functionalities.

Free version only gives you 30 minutes. Others are free unlimited.

Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Brand Ambassador in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Webinar Option

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It was a great experience, we moved from Google Meets/ Hangouts so great option.

I like the easy and adaptable aspect. I also like how easy it is to record and to send attendees the webinar if they weren't able to join in live.

The only thing that I can personally say is the price. Other than that no complains.

Carlos C.
Structural Engineer in Mexiko
Tiefbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Videocalls made easy

Simplicity in every feature, intuitive buttons to start and finish a call.

The chat window was hidden and I didn't see when people were writing on it.

Heather F.
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Zoom is Great!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Zoom is very easy to use and user friendly for everyone.

One challenge I have with zoom is that I need to download it each time with the computer I use.

Camillia C.
Senior Health Advisor in USA
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A Great Platform For All Types Of Use.

Kommentare: Overall its a great platform to use for all types of occasions. Great functionality easy to use very few complications. You can even save the chat messages and recording to playback later on. I love Zoom it is my favorite outta all platforms of its type that I've experienced

I LOVE Zoom there is so much about this product I like. Firstly they have a free feature that allows you to have meetings naturally restrictions apply to that but its great if you have a small group and need to do short quick meetings. If you have larger groups the pricing is pretty good. I like the virtual background feature which is very easy to use and it allows you to bring personality into your video feed. I like the share functions and chat features. It really makes things so easy to use. You can give admin privileges. Choose to let people in the room, They have ability to private message people in the chat and also raise their hand if they have questions. Its great for simple chatting or training classes. A definite recommend for all types.

I dislike the codes and ID requirements it gives sometimes. When I first started using it I remember it almost seemed like you had no choice but to download the software to the computer which is okay however if you don't have alot time or space and need to get to the meeting quickly it can ve time consuming. They do have a feature now where you can join right off the computer. But to me its nor easy like Gotomeeting.

Eddie B.
IT Engineer - Tier 1 Support in USA
Unterhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Zoom Video Webinar Review

Kommentare: I recommend the Zoom webinar feature for companies that host a lot of big internal all-hands type meetings as well as for those that have events with guests.

I like that the webinar feature is so easy to set up compared to other services that we have used in the past.

It is a bit different how you run a webinar just using your laptop compared to a whole AV setup. Some features are not available when doing it with an AV setup compared to running a webinar straight from your laptop. Support takes a lot longer than before the pandemic, but I understand why as Zoom has grown so much due to the pandemic.

Jessica G.
Operations Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Video Conferencing Platform

Kommentare: Overall Zoom has been a great business tool and easy to integrate into our workflow. Zoom has it's flaws, but overall connection, quality of video, and ease of sharing invitations is worth it.

I love how easy Zoom is to set up, schedule and share video chats. We've used Zoom for years and the Free version is great for short internal meetings, and the paid version is totally worth the upgrade if you have longer meetings. We use Zoom for pretty simple purposes, but I've also personally been a part of virtual classes and there seem to be so many great additional features.

I don't like how difficult it is for multiple people to talk at once. Zoom will pick up the loudest sound and cut off anyone else that's talking, so its easy to miss what someone else says, or if someone isn't diligent about muting their mic, a conversation can be easily disrupted.

Derek E.
Sr. IT Support Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

My review on Zoom

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Its remote use due to the pandemic as been amazing. We have been able to allow our workers to work remotely and still resolve customers issues. We are able to share screen and speak directly with our customers to confirm their needs are met. We have also used Zoom software for all internal business needs. Town Halls, All Hands meetings, and internal departments meeting have increased and been beneficial for discussing our business needs. We have been able to adjust and continue working thru the pandemic, due to Zoom and its products.

Zoom is magnificent. I enjoy all the features of it. The breakout rooms have become very useful. We have been able to successfully train new hires remotely. We have utilized the features of screen sharing, chat, and remote control. Zoom has also come in handy with our sales team when working from different devices; iPads. Zoom is a very useful tool and I would recommend it to everyone for busy/personal use.

I have found managers to share the wrong link when sharing the recording of their meetings. Managers are sharing the incorrect link with our users which prevent users from watching the video. I would recommend that there be an easily accessible link at the end of the meeting to allow users to share the recording.

Becky T.
Director of Implementation in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pandemic Lifeline

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Zoom has been a lifeline during this year's pandemic - it has kept me connected to my colleagues, clients, family and friends. I've used it for everything from large public workshops to one-on-one happy hours with a friend. I've worked remotely for the past two years, and the ability to "hop on a Zoom" with a coworker to have a quick face-to-face chat has been incredibly important to maintaining work relationships and making job-related decisions.

The relatively user-friendly interface makes it easy for everyone to use, from my 96 year old grandfather to my professional colleagues. I'm also helping a kindergartener attend online school via Zoom, and it's easy enough for a five year old to use too!

Adapting features, such as customizing the waiting room and changing settings can be complicated, and the last time we tried to livestream to Facebook it didn't work, despite having the feature enabled in the settings.

Dylan C.
Campus AV Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoom for Campus

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very good experience. Intuitive to new users with enough power and flexibility for larger Webinars and advanced settings.

Flexibility in assigning licenses across users on an as needed basis. We are a smaller campus with about 3000 students, faculty , and staff using Zoom daily and the cost benefit of not having to have to own more licenses than we really need is a huge help on the budget side. It does require a little more administration effort keeping track of who needs the licenses when but Zoom interface is easy for managing the movement.

I do have concerns with the limited capacity for multiple users to have control over meeting/webinar settings. You have to be at an administrator level to make changes in someone else's Webinar settings for example. It would be nice if your co hosts had access to any Webinar they where invited into(with restrictions). We also get occasional confusion around the invitation links for panelists vs attendees vs co hosts. As the organizer yo do not have access to the text of the email they received on your behalf so troubleshooting can be tricky.

Nicholas C.
Clinical Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

From Luxury to Necessity

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The ability to rollout a teleconferencing option in the midst of quarantines, shelter in place orders, and social distancing (which severely reduced our in person capacity to below the number needed to be profitable) made the difference in us continuing versus closing our business. Additionally, our early and widespread adoption of teleconferencing through Zoom significantly grew our client base in areas where providers had not made the transition. We picked up multiple clients who never would have given our business a chance due to geographical distance, but were seeking us out due to our early adoption of Zoom.

In the wake of COVID-19, Zoom has become synonymous with video conferencing. Because so many of our clients have become used to using it, it doesn’t have the learning curve that some of the other video conferencing apps do. Because we are using it to do group sessions that are time limited, having an easy-to-use interface that the majority of our clientele are familiar with is paramount because it keeps us from having to spend precious time troubleshooting and getting our clients familiar with the app and allows for more productive sessions.

The free version teases just enough functionality and usefulness that it was difficult at first to make the decision to go to the full version. Not being able to see how critical the full version’s features would be for us nearly kept us from upgrading.

Mohamed A.
Chief Executive Officer in Sri Lanka
E-Learning, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Webinar Application

Kommentare: Overall I love it and I'm expecting more features with it

I was searching so many webinar software and I tried all but finally I found zoom is the best webinar application in the world. It helped me to schedule the meetings and manage the registration forms in a easy manner. Now a days I'm using premium version of zoom webinar for my organization. I love the whiteboard and annotation and user control system and everything, video and audio qualities are nice

I found some issues compare with other webinar software. participates can read the name of other participates, no pop up quiz facilities, question and answer methods as well as 100 participates at the beginning is not enough to premium version users. If the improve it in futures that will be useful

Mckenzie S.
Founder in USA
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zoom for Interviewing

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great Technology for a great price. This is a staple for my business now.

I originally signed up as this was the only video software that allowed me to record my meetings. There are many features that set Zoom apart. They are ahead of the technology curve and are constantly adding integrations as well as new features. A minor feature that my team loves is the auto airbrush (I forget what they call it) but it’s like auto tune for your face. It’s looks very natural.

They’ve had a few times where the whole network went down. Also, I’d like to be able to send surveys to my candidates about their experience after the call is over and I don’t see that option. And a small thing but when you split into groups there is not an option to chat with “everyone” any more only within the small group.

Training & Recruitment Director in USA
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Virtual Training made Easy

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall Zoom has been a great product we use everyday for training classes. Our trainers have really mastered how to use the virtual platform through zoom and the break out groups function really sets it apart form other virtual platforms in my mind. We will continue to use it and look forward to more features on it in the future.

We love the breakout rooms feature. Breakout room allows you to set up individual rooms for a group of people to discuss and chat and not be int he main room. This helps with breakout activities and other meetings that happen simultaneously. The instructor moderates the rooms by communicating via chat and can even pop in and out of rooms. Its a game changing feature that a lot of other competitors do not have.

I don't like how you have to pay for a large group meeting. We pay an extra $20 a month on top of our annual subscription to allow one license to accommodate a large meeting of 200 people or more. i fell as if this should be included in our annual price.

Lee C.
AV Event Technician in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best way to communicate via the web: Zoom!

Kommentare: Zoom brings so much to the table. It really is a dream come true software. People can save on travel, share their work and communicate their ideas from the comfort of their own home or office. What a great software!!!!!

Zoom Video Webinar is straight forward, easy to use. Our team uses it for our weekly meetings and we also use it for our organizations Board Meetings as well. Sharing a screen is great. I love how you can test a microphone and speaker as well. I also love the fact that you can book a meeting in advance. The app is really easy to use as well.

I think that there should be a control setting on who can and who can not make notes on the screen. One board meeting a team member started doodling on a slide he thought only he could see and as he looked up and saw his doodle was going out over the entire board meeting. Luckily we were able to clear it.

Lead Quality Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Meetings and Calls without worry of time and distance

Kommentare: Overall zoom is a great tool for meetings and webinar. People can also join without host joining the call. So, you don't have to wait till host's join. It's quick and the phone app works well to.
I like the UI It's simple and easy to send an invite. We used to do all meeting including international ones with zoom only and if the internet is good, I never faced and drop or lags in the call.

The quality of audio and video both calls is good without any interference and drops. We used to use this software daily for our client meetings and bi-weekly webinars. There used to be multiple people in calls from different locations internationally, there were no delays in calls. Screen sharing is one of the most useful feature as we need this all the time for client calls. Another helpful feature is, you can record you webinar which can be shared later with the group and during the meetings you can also send messages privately to one person. Sending invites is quite easy as the interface is simple. Additionally, different time zone can also be selected for calls. I used to have zoom app installed on my phone as well and used to join meetings while travelling through phone only. The app works well too it's easy to use and has all the features. Once or twice the app hanged and the call was dropped in between but otherwise i didn't found any other problem. On my laptop I never faced such kind of issue with this software. And of course as it works using internet, if your connection isn't stable or good you'll have lags and drops. It has all the basic features need in any webinar software like mute, audio, video, desktop sharing, chat, adding to calendars, time zone selection etc. So finally, it's easy to use and quality is also nice. The free version has no trial period and can be used as long as you want with some limitations. I would recommend this software.

The free version has limited minutes of conferencing and the call is disconnected automatically after that. This feels wired as one time we were in the middle of explain a feature and the call ended abruptly. Of course you can start the meeting again and continue but for group meetings I would recommend the paid version. The link generated for meetings has random string rather than you id or name. So, it is difficult to recognize the link just be looking at it and you have to look the detailed invite as who's hosting the meeting. It would be easier and time saving if there is name in the meeting link itself.

Michael B.
IT Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best Video Collaboration Tool on the Market

Kommentare: Zoom has been a great investment for us. We have never had software or any tool so quickly adopted by our users. By using Zoom, we have cut costs on video conferencing and allowed ourselves to do more with less in regards to conferencing. It has become the go to collaboration tool, and more user are doing video conferencing/screen sharing than they ever did with another tool.

I love how simple it is to use and how robust a tool it is without much management or administration. We have never had a tool that was so highly accepted and adopted with minimal effort by our users. We love the tool so much that it has become our company wide video conferencing solution.

The biggest drawback with the tool that I have seen so far isn't really an issue with the tool as much as it is about we use it. We have had issues with being able to play video's through the Zoom at the same time as presenting. We get a delay in the video and audio when doing this. I think this would happen regardless of the solution, but it's worth mentioning.

James A.
James A.
National Manager information Systems in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Zoom video webinar meetings simplicity and power in meeting and webinar software

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very good and we have solidly used at least 2 other leaders in this category over the past 2-5 years.

Zoom seems to work really well on all our platforms and provides many options for our participants on many devices, so we have mobile and desktop and laptop and meeting rooms all in one meeting. We regularly use Zoom to meet across the country in large,medium and small groups. It has the potential to have 1000 participants if you have the right plan with the webinars option. We quite often connect up our usb high quality microphones after the meeting is started and they are picked up instantly with the choice of sources available. You can present graphics, desktop and sound across the presentation. Another cool feature is that if you are using multiple screens it is really easy to choose what you share. Recording the meetings is really simple with the choice of recording to your pc or the cloud for later playback and sharing. Also these recorded files come in various options including audio only. We sometimes grab these recorded training sessions and edit them and turn them into repeatable training resources. RSVP can be managed with the addon for webinars. you can setup many defaults for variables before the meeting starts like record, mute on, video on.

I think the only thing I am not sure that it does is allow you to mute incoming calls in case they are noisy, in most other instances we have had no issue muting computer based listeners if they became a litttle noisy.