Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Zoom Events and Webinar Erfahrungen

Über Zoom Events and Webinar

Video-Webinar-Software mit HD-Bildschirmfreigabe, Host-Steuerung, Dialogfeld für Fragen und Antworten sowie Berichterstattung nach dem Webinar.

Erfahre mehr über Zoom Events and Webinar

Vorteile:

Before buying the premium version, we were delighted with the customer service that provided the trial period that we managed to get into the system in the absolute way.

Nachteile:

There is often issues with freezing up or with sound kickback. Sometimes kids are kicked out or freeze for no reason.

Bewertungen zu Zoom Events and Webinar

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,6
Kundenservice
4,4
Funktionen
4,6
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,5

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,9/10

Zoom Events and Webinar hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5.902 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoom Events and Webinar bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (5.902)

Melissa
Training & Quality Control Specialist
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

More flexible than Teams

5,0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Uwe
Coach in Deutschland
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Beste Webinare Software

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Für mich die Beste Form für Live Meetings. Weil man hier alles so machen kann, als wäre man mit seinen Kunden in einer Halle oder Seminarraum

Vorteile:

Ich nutze Zoom schon mehr als 2 Jahre. Früher hatte ich die kostenlose Version, doch mit der Zeit habe ich Upgegradet. Ich fand es toll das man auch kostenlos Meetings bis zu 45 Minuten machen konnte. So wurde ich mit dem Programm vertraut

Nachteile:

Anfangs hatte ich Probleme alles zu finden z. B Den Breakout Room

Astrid
Dozentin in Deutschland
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Extrem schlechter Kundenservice

2,0 vor 3 Jahren

Vorteile:

Nichts ist überragend - alles ist vergleichbar mit ähnlicher Software

Nachteile:

Ich habe Probleme, weil durch das Ändern meiner Mail-Adresse fehlerhaft ein zweites Konto erstellt wurde. Nun komme ich weder auf mein altes kostenpflichtiges Konto, noch kann ich das neue falsche Konto wieder löschen - beide Konten blockieren sich gegenseitig. Für dieses Problem gibt es nun keinerlei Support, man wird lediglich mit FAQs oder chatbots abgespeist, die KEINE Lösung meines Problems enthalten. Ich brauche einen telefonischen oder Mail-Support mit einer realen Person, die mein Problem beheben kann.

Meikel
Designer in Deutschland
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Top Tool

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Top Tool ,leicht in der Handhabung. Auch mit mehreren Nutzbar. Bildschirm teilen ist eine super Möglichkeit.

Vorteile:

Dieses Tool nutze ich häufig um in Kontakt zu treten mit Kunden und Partnern. Sie ist leicht zu nutzen und einfach in der Handhabung.

Nachteile:

Finde jetzt keine Nachteile und bin mega begeistert vom Tool

Adarsh
Adarsh
Consultant in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Zoom makes it easy to attend Weminars and meetings.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Amazing experience and totally worth it.

Vorteile:

Easy interface, Varity of features and promising connectivity will be the best features for me.

Nachteile:

Improvements can be made to the remote control while using screen share. other then that, everything is perfect.

Xiang
Director in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Effective meeting tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very good tool for online meetings.
Even a user has little background of computer, (s)he is able to set up a meeting and manage the meeting smoothly.

Vorteile:

Easy to setup, use and manage. The application on computers is designed clearly and the users can easily find the functions.

Nachteile:

The design on mobiles needs to be improved. Need a conversational voice assistant

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Living my business life on zoom

3,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I’m in a good position to share the pros (& cons) as my entire business is run on zoom; my 1:1 clients, group coaching, workshops, masterclasses, Meetup networking group, live broadcasted webinars, and my team who all word remotely.
The pros are many:the company has grown substantially thanks to being able to use platforms line zoom. I love that they’re fixing and tweaking (filters etc) from time to time.
The customer service is undoubtedly appalling. For months and months we’ve been trying to fix the same problems - which are many - and keep coming up frustrated.
Have been researching moving to other platforms which come much more highly recommended, however need those platforms to have better filtering options and then we’ll be jumping ship.
In summary it’s not good value for money as soon as you move on from just the regular meetings subscription and the customer service is an abomination - they won’t even zoom with you to fix a multitude of issues.

Vorteile:

The pros are many: everyone knows what zoom is now, so makes it easier to run my business this way. Has great filters so I can improve my lighting (alongside ring lights etc) and touch up my appearance - love this feature! Can screen share with ease which is so great in my line of work (digital marketing coach) Can integrate with other platforms (switchboard for example) so can go live on multiple platforms. Can present huge presentations. Can record sessions to share with clients / attendees which is adding value.

Nachteile:

So much to dislike. - the worst customer service I’ve ever come across. We have multiple problems with the platform that have been plaguing us for months, and go figure - ZOOM customer service will not zoom with us to sort out the issues. Back and forth with customer service is a waste of time and fruitless. - Integrations with calendars can be extremely glitchy. - Go live function is terrible. Have had to pay for external software to make this happen. - have to pay addition $$ just to ensure that attendees can’t be seen on one of our weekly webinars. The price jump from meetings is high. - can have a pretty bad lag. Our internet in Australia is not world-class, but still you’d want zoom to be performing better a lot of the time. - the settings are complicated. - the recording situation is a nightmare. We want it ALL to go to the cloud, then we download to Dropbox and share with clients. This is the most problematic issue. When integrating with goal ajd Calendly this often iverrides and sets up as saving to the desktop. Can’t change settings without cancelling and resetting. Often gets stuck converting the file on desktop (can be very long recordings) and then we’re stuffed. Again, zoom customer service are seriously disappointing. So many more things I could mention ...

Annie
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Ideal platform for webinars as most people are familiar with using Zoom

5,0 vor 4 Monaten

Vorteile:

Overall Zoom Video Webinars is easy to use, even for those who aren't particularly tech savvy. The platform allows for multiple hosts or panelists to join the webinar who have access to chat privately, which is helpful for troubleshooting or managing Q&A. Participants have become accustomed and comfortable to using Zoom which is a plus.

Nachteile:

There is still a lot of upfront set up that has to take place before the webinar actually begins and some of the features feel hard to find or hidden. I had to search online a lot to figure out where certain tools were, such as how to invite panelists or download a participant report.

Martin
Martin
IT Technician in Kenia
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Effective way of holding events

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: having used it for more than 2years, events i have held have been very successful, no further delays and disappointments

Vorteile:

Very clear audio, quality of the video, fast connectivity

Nachteile:

sometimes sound/audio quality depreciates

SAMUEL
SAMUEL
Marketer in UK
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Zoom event and Webinar Review

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

Well most of the things are screen record while talking, multiple hosts ,file sharing and many more features

Nachteile:

Mostly are the voice effect ,if it can be for sound effects and noise background remove it could be awesome

Christopher
Manager in Sambia
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Zoom events review

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good program and not complected for use

Vorteile:

Adds are not too much on the platform and it's every easy to use

Nachteile:

At some point it is not fast so you will be dried up

Bliss
Development analyst in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Zoom events and webinar

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The overall experience has been good it works well.

Vorteile:

Easy to use and set up , a very good platform to use for events and webinars because it has good quality video display.

Nachteile:

Sometimes some features are had to find this end up district you from your meetings just to find a feature.

Saviour
Manager in Sambia
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

I would recommend it because of it's simplest in terms of use

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

It is very much easy to use and reliable.

Nachteile:

Having a limited number of participants in free version

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

So easy to use!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vorteile:

Zoom has all the right features for effective meetings.

Nachteile:

Sometimes it can be hard to use on different platforms.

Michael
IT Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best Video Collaboration Tool on the Market

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Zoom has been a great investment for us. We have never had software or any tool so quickly adopted by our users. By using Zoom, we have cut costs on video conferencing and allowed ourselves to do more with less in regards to conferencing. It has become the go to collaboration tool, and more user are doing video conferencing/screen sharing than they ever did with another tool.

Vorteile:

I love how simple it is to use and how robust a tool it is without much management or administration. We have never had a tool that was so highly accepted and adopted with minimal effort by our users. We love the tool so much that it has become our company wide video conferencing solution.

Nachteile:

The biggest drawback with the tool that I have seen so far isn't really an issue with the tool as much as it is about we use it. We have had issues with being able to play video's through the Zoom at the same time as presenting. We get a delay in the video and audio when doing this. I think this would happen regardless of the solution, but it's worth mentioning.

McKenzie
Founder in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Zoom for Interviewing

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Great Technology for a great price. This is a staple for my business now.

Vorteile:

I originally signed up as this was the only video software that allowed me to record my meetings. There are many features that set Zoom apart. They are ahead of the technology curve and are constantly adding integrations as well as new features. A minor feature that my team loves is the auto airbrush (I forget what they call it) but it’s like auto tune for your face. It’s looks very natural.

Nachteile:

They’ve had a few times where the whole network went down. Also, I’d like to be able to send surveys to my candidates about their experience after the call is over and I don’t see that option. And a small thing but when you split into groups there is not an option to chat with “everyone” any more only within the small group.

Eddie
IT Engineer - Tier 1 Support in USA
Unterhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Zoom Video Webinar Review

4,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I recommend the Zoom webinar feature for companies that host a lot of big internal all-hands type meetings as well as for those that have events with guests.

Vorteile:

I like that the webinar feature is so easy to set up compared to other services that we have used in the past.

Nachteile:

It is a bit different how you run a webinar just using your laptop compared to a whole AV setup. Some features are not available when doing it with an AV setup compared to running a webinar straight from your laptop. Support takes a lot longer than before the pandemic, but I understand why as Zoom has grown so much due to the pandemic.

Andrew
Center IT Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Ubiquitous for a reason

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It was a relief to learn this was an option for Zoom usage, as the user adoption in and outside our organization is quite vast. Anything that reduces user anxiety with a tech task or feature is much appreciated by my small team. Compared to other solutions we've tried, this was by far the best option.

Vorteile:

How easy this is to push into the feature set for existing Zoom users is probably the biggest one for me. Since user adoption can be a very trying and difficult process, having this feature baked into a service users are already familiar with is invaluable. On our end, it's literally as easy as checking a box or two to activate this on our user's accounts. Since "change" in general can be met with opposition, this is very nice to have with our ratio of users to techs being ~1700:1. Anything that reduces the influx of tickets is a net positive for my team.

Nachteile:

We don't generally get complaints about this feature in particular, but users have expressed frustration with breakout rooms following a Zoom meeting/Webinar and what's involved in getting to that point. I can't really fault the software on this, but with how great most of Zoom is I would think it's possible to re-evaluate the user interface to make it a bit more intuitive.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Zoom your way into work!

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

Easy to use and figure out. Deployment to staff was straight forward. Options for app integration is a good idea. Recording meeting and breakout rooms are great. Would highly recommend installing the zoom app into google calendar, for making scheduling very easy.

Nachteile:

Recordings are weird from a admin level. It can be difficult to box-off users choice on how/what/where to save. The app integration needs more work.

Christine Jane
ESL Teacher in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Zoom as a Classroom

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Even though Zoom is not perfect, it is still the best software I've used so far. Zoom is getting better and better as more updates of the software came. Other apps can already be integrated and previous problems have been solved.

Vorteile:

I really like doing annotations using this software. Now that we are not in the actual classrooms, it'll be difficult to point out the part of the lesson material especially when the student is on the other end of the call and won't be able to see my fingers pointing out the words on the screen. With the use of annotations, I can either highlight, underline or draw on the lesson material on my shared screen. The share screen has a lot of options and I can just choose which one would suit during class. There are a lot of things that I can do and tools I can use that can help me have an interactive class. There is also the studio effects that I really love, I can put eyebrows and lipstick effect on my face, it is very useful when the users don't have time to make themselves look presentable.

Nachteile:

I can't see the images that have been sent by someone immediately in the chatbox, I have to download the file to my PC to be able to see it. There are times that cloud-recorded files seemed non-existent. You can't find the video record at all even though you had it recorded. Saving it locally would be much greater if the user wants to save some video records and recover some files later on. The audio setting can't suppress noise at all even if I clicked "high". I have to use another software which is Krisp for notice cancellation.

Alan
Regional Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Reliability and Functionality for all Remote Meetings

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Zoom has been an extremely dependable software, even with the exponential increase in demand since the start of COVID. We had used other video webinar platforms, but each either lacked in reliability or functionality. When giving information to your whole team through a digital webinar, Zoom has by far been our go-to choice.

Vorteile:

Zoom is an extremely dependable software with an onslaught of functionality to utilize for a wide array of purposes. The price point is competitive and the value is second to none.

Nachteile:

If there were more editing features for the audience to interact with screen-shared material, this would facilitate a need that we have had to pair a third-party company with Zoom to facilitate.

Madalena
Accountant in Portugal
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

The easiest way to do business from the comfort of your home

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Zoom has allowed most of my colleagues and I to stay at home, working, because we get the hang of the software. Its immensely useful, unproblematic, easy to use, and any problem that we might have found, such as the system crashing and the meetings getting cut short due to time running out, have been solved.

Vorteile:

Zoom is just easy. I dont want to have to learn the whole software of a certain app/website that i need to use for business porpuses. I am looking forward to something easy to use, and engaging, and I found just about that with Zoom. I would 100% recommend it.

Nachteile:

I mean, sometimes in big meetings the system shuts down a little, because i guess that it is overloaded. But i mean, the system crash lasts for about 2min, the leave the meeting, shut down the app, check for new updates (there usually are some), and there you go. Back on again.

Phil
Managing Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Zoom is the leading screen sharing technology in the marketplace

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been great. Zoom is helping us connect with employees and customers effectively and it is helping our organization scale.

Vorteile:

Zoom makes it very easy to schedule, manage, and host web-based events. Zoom has the leading technology in the marketplace, great screen sharing tools, the ability to record calls, and the technology is extremely easy to use.

Nachteile:

Zoom is growing and as a large company they don't offer much hands on technical support, so the customer service could be better.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Zoom the saviour in covid 19 pandemic

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Zoom allowed us to connect to students in teaching during the pandemic

Vorteile:

Zoom is the best option available in market for real time confrencing. it allows you to connect to multiple people at time. screen sharing feature allows you to present more effectively. You can even share files with it. The security controls provided to the host are amazing. he/she gets every power in his /her hand. Multi-host allows you to transfer the responsibilities to each other. Meeting add to calender makes your schedule very quickly. you dont need to look here and there for your upcoming meetings. In covid 19 it helped us to connect with students and loved ones.

Nachteile:

i didn't like the costing of the zoom . the pricing is pretty much high. There are many a times connectivity issues while connecting to the meeting. Many a times even the password of meeting is correct ,it shows please enter correct password.

Becky
Director of Implementation in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Pandemic Lifeline

4,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Zoom has been a lifeline during this year's pandemic - it has kept me connected to my colleagues, clients, family and friends. I've used it for everything from large public workshops to one-on-one happy hours with a friend. I've worked remotely for the past two years, and the ability to "hop on a Zoom" with a coworker to have a quick face-to-face chat has been incredibly important to maintaining work relationships and making job-related decisions.

Vorteile:

The relatively user-friendly interface makes it easy for everyone to use, from my 96 year old grandfather to my professional colleagues. I'm also helping a kindergartener attend online school via Zoom, and it's easy enough for a five year old to use too!

Nachteile:

Adapting features, such as customizing the waiting room and changing settings can be complicated, and the last time we tried to livestream to Facebook it didn't work, despite having the feature enabled in the settings.

Imane Tasnim
Freelancer in Algerien
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

“zoom: the perfect app for virtual meeting s”

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Zoom could be very truthful and clean to use. Zoom is continuously innovating and including new functions. So do now no longer be amazed in case you open Zoom the next day and there may be a cutting-edge feature! Zoom gives numerous unique alternatives for customers to sign up for a meeting. They can name in to a number, be part of through browser, be part of through cellular app, or be part of through the computer app. Zoom is likewise included with numerous unique apps or merchandise which you are likely the use of on a every day basis. Zoom has numerous unique functions and answers to be able to suit your needs.

Vorteile:

Zoom is absolutely the exceptional assembly software program out there. It's now no longer best due to its functions however additionally for the usability of this device. The consumer interface of Zoom is a chunk conventional at the same time as the competition are the use of a chunk greater contemporary-day approach. But that is wherein matters have come to be interesting. Because of the legacy UI of this device, the customers locate it very clean to get began out with this app. When I first began out the use of Zoom, it took best an hour to get acquainted with all of the functions. Another beneficial characteristic of Zoom is the cappotential to annotate at the display screen. Also, the display screen sharing device is pretty reachable and it has a number of functionalities. Oh, I forgot to inform you approximately the excellent digital backgrounds. Frankly speaking, that is one of the maximum beneficial functions and I can attend any formal assembly even from my storage the use of this characteristic.

Nachteile:

I do not just like the truth that software program wishes to be installed. It does have an internet version, however even then it is much less reliable. It calls for a gaining knowledge of duration to get on the way to use it. If you've go t got a co-host who is not familiar, it will become an embarrassing ride to begin coaching them withinside the center of the presentation. Many times, after I changed into a participant, now no longer a host, I ought to see the hosts suffering with settings and getting matters to work. Some hosts do not even realize the way to mute members so it receives very distracting. It frequently system defects because of both the net connection or a few different reason, however I actually have a completely rapid net velocity that does not gift me any troubles in different tools. Some matters approximately the device are not intuitive, and that they have not constant them or modified them at all, in all this time, and I'd imagine, a large quantity of feedback. Since it is specifically software program-based, humans with Windows 10 S will now no longer be capable of use it, and you would should educate members the way to "Join from browser". If it simply you, one-on-one it is no massive deal, however whilst there are extra members, every having their personal troubles, then you have got a problem.