Über Zoom Video Webinars

Video-Webinar-Software mit HD-Bildschirmfreigabe, Host-Steuerung, Dialogfeld für Fragen und Antworten sowie Berichterstattung nach dem Webinar.

Erfahre mehr über Zoom Video Webinars

Before buying the premium version, we were delighted with the customer service that provided the trial period that we managed to get into the system in the absolute way.

There is often issues with freezing up or with sound kickback. Sometimes kids are kicked out or freeze for no reason.

Bewertungen zu Zoom Video Webinars

Zoom Video Webinars hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4.439 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoom Video Webinars bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (4.439)

Astrid R.
Dozentin in Deutschland
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Extrem schlechter Kundenservice

2 letztes Jahr

Nichts ist überragend - alles ist vergleichbar mit ähnlicher Software

Ich habe Probleme, weil durch das Ändern meiner Mail-Adresse fehlerhaft ein zweites Konto erstellt wurde. Nun komme ich weder auf mein altes kostenpflichtiges Konto, noch kann ich das neue falsche Konto wieder löschen - beide Konten blockieren sich gegenseitig. Für dieses Problem gibt es nun keinerlei Support, man wird lediglich mit FAQs oder chatbots abgespeist, die KEINE Lösung meines Problems enthalten. Ich brauche einen telefonischen oder Mail-Support mit einer realen Person, die mein Problem beheben kann.

Tafadzwa M.
Tafadzwa M.
Head IT in Simbabwe

Zoom Review by TAFADZWA MUSINIWA

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: its a good software and and easy to use

I like this software due to it easyness of use as well as easy user interface. All people and staff at the organisation can use it comfortably without being confused.Also its easy to pay and upgrade and a good customer support which can answer you and solve all your problems online

It sometimes disconnects if you have unstables network and it sucks especially when you are in serious meetings.

Alan B.
Regional Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Reliability and Functionality for all Remote Meetings

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Zoom has been an extremely dependable software, even with the exponential increase in demand since the start of COVID. We had used other video webinar platforms, but each either lacked in reliability or functionality. When giving information to your whole team through a digital webinar, Zoom has by far been our go-to choice.

Zoom is an extremely dependable software with an onslaught of functionality to utilize for a wide array of purposes. The price point is competitive and the value is second to none.

If there were more editing features for the audience to interact with screen-shared material, this would facilitate a need that we have had to pair a third-party company with Zoom to facilitate.

Kathy H.
Vendor Income Expert in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Daily User Review

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I'm satisfied. I'm not tech-savy. Zoom is easy to navigate.

It is easy to use. 95 percent of the time, the Zoom link does work. It has fun filter for fun team activities. Screen sharing is an important function in my company. Zoom is overall user-friendly.

Screen sharing can be improved. I want to be able to share the second page or window. Usually my team can't see the second page I'm trying to share. For example, I'm showing an excel document. Then, I want to share a different document. My team can't see the second document I'm trying to share. I would have to quite sharing and share againn in order for them to see the second document.

Nikki A.
Lecturer in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Zoom for teaching and meetings in higher education

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I use Zoom for teaching and meetings on a daily basis. With proper training and pedagogical planning, online teaching can be rewarding, personal and significant for teachers and learners. The product is developing all the time in response to user feedback.

After trying similar products, I have remained with Zoom as my platform for online teaching and meetings. As a lecturer, I feel I maintain good communication with my students and colleagues, screen sharing is efficient and easy, breakout rooms are perfect for active and engaged learning, and the reports of usage (attendance) and recordings are excellent.

Additional features could be added to the Poll options. Easier download options for the chat text (in unrecorded meetings) should be considered.

Yuri M.
Yuri M.
Formador in Peru
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and practical video conferencing solution

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: my experience with Zoom Video Webinars is favorable, it helps me connect with my clients or students in a direct and personalized way

The speed and efficiency of the software, even when dealing with huge workloads. One can easily make a group video call with a large number of participants without hiccups. Administrator access control is granular, giving administrators a lot of flexibility. It helps keep the call decent when there are a lot of participants. It's also easy to grant permissions to other co-hosts.

The user interface feels a little old. In both desktop and mobile apps, the user interface is very dated, and it takes longer than usual to find the options you want. Audio and video controls are also a bit confusing for beginners. On a Windows desktop, it can get weird looking at the 3 options for the microphone, when in fact you only have one. Desktop apps can also cause problems with Bluetooth headsets. It almost always failed to connect to the correct audio output, and I had to manually adjust the controls to set it to the correct output while making sure I didn't miss what the meeting itself was saying.

Yashwant P.
Yashwant P.
BTL Marketing Intern in Indien
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

When it's Virtual Meeting/Webinar it's Zoom

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I personally had a great experience with it as I've completed some of my classes with the help of it along with my work stuff too. Thus i felt very blessed to have it.

The Best & Efficient tool to make our conferences and meets so smooth that we don't even feel that it's happening virtually. The quality of Voice, presentation & Video is exceptional, impressive.

Sometimes when conference/meet is running some attendees can draw anything into screen displayed and it can be irritating for the host and other attendees this feature should also be done limited and accessible only after allowing by host.

Joel M.
Joel M.
Quality Engineer in Spanien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Even when we have other software like Slack or Microsoft Teams, we use Zoom for calls and meetings

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Zoom video is perfect for meetings and calls, the audio is good, you can share screen and you can do very big meetings (more than 100 people in the same meeting) and it is very easy to use. I recommend it.

It is easy to use, fast and it does not fail. Live meetings, webcam, sharing screen and audio are critical for these meetings and it works perfectly.

It does not have many other features of messages with colleagues or file sharing but for calls is perfect

Vanya L.
Vanya L.
Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Still the best on the market

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I've used it for so long and always had a good experience

Easy to use, has its own app vs in the browser

I like the product overall. I think it's better than anything else on the market

Kazi H.
Kazi H.
Kazi in Bangladesch
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very Nice App For Meeting

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Specially I am using this app for my business because of this event system. I can host meeting at any time.

I didn't found any cons of this app, sorry.

Mohamed E.
Mohamed E.
Digital Marketing Manager in Ägypten

An average tool for meetings

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: it needs some changes to be compatible with various devices

it is helpful in case you want to have a quick meeting

i did face a problem recently using it from my iPad and I still can not solve the issue

Oussama R.
Marketing manager in Algerien
Import und Export, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ZOOM is awesome and it can grow to be even better

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: From my personal experience, I have used ZOOM to organize many meetings for the marketing team in the organization in which I work, and in fact I find it really excellent in managing the group and saves me a lot of work through the feature of ready-made reports, and a lot of ease in sharing different files between team members and saves me a lot of Effort and transportation costs, given that our different branches are located in remote areas, I really hope if the ZOOM team invests more in artificial intelligence, especially deep learning, allowing reliance on user information to provide different suggestions to alert us to points that we may overlook, for example, your colleague Steve attended the last four meetings, but he Absent today Would you like to call him? Overall, I think Zoom is the best option available in my field, and I really hope it continues to amaze us in the future

The most important feature that I can describe ZOOM with is “flexible.” It allows adapting to different situations, whether education, meetings, or parties. It is similar to open source applications that programmers often use, but with easy use for ordinary people, as it provides an amazing number of options. The beauty of ZOOM is that it also allows users to conduct their business quite easily through paid registrations via PayPal It will be an ideal platform for education and collaborative work as it allows for the connection of different data via Dropbox and HUBSPOT ZOOM increases the chance of the success of your interview or work because it allows full control of the features and great flexibility with the ability to assign a co-host and display 49 participants in one screen and these are great advantages What I liked the most is that it allows reporting on sessions and participants in major seminars when it is difficult to follow all the attendees and this is really excellent in addition to giving participants the opportunity to intervene through different methods such as voting, questions, comment

There are a few points I noticed, and it is not correct to describe them as negative aspects really, but I think that developing them will give ZOOM more success such as: Often the recording of interventions is under the control of the host, and in some of the interventions the host does not allow the participants to record their intervention. I think that the ZOOM team can provide a feature that allows recording the individual intervention for the participant who wishes to do so while respecting the privacy of the rest of the participants. I am sure that there are some people with special needs who need special services, for example, deaf people may need someone who can master sign language or convert speech into writing, and people with visual problems may need to be able to control the application through speech, and this requires It is from ZOOM to improve these points, whether by linking to the platforms that provide these very dedicated services or creating a dedicated work team as needed. I also think that there is a very beautiful feature that ZOOM can take inspiration from the Facebook application, by arranging the display on the screen according to specific characteristics in seminars that know a heavy presence, for example, participants who belong to one geographical area or one institution are shown automatically in a close order.

Swati S.
Student (Part-Time Tutor) in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

ZOOM: Best Platform for online meetings and Webinars

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: When lock down started the whole education system shifted towards online platform so from that time only I started using these online Meeting platforms . I had used many other platforms but I faced more or less same issues and I could not find any solutions for them like high internet consumption , scheduling the meetings,recording the webinars, maintaining attendance of participants. But After switching to zoom most of my problems were Solved . I will recommend zoom especially to those techers who are not very well aware of technology and have to take online classes that they can definitely use Zoom it is really easy and convenient to use.Overall i had a really nice journey with zoom which I am still continuing.

I as a student and a private tutor regularly use zoom for attending and conducting online meetings and webinars. My experience of using zoom has beenreally amazing as it meet most of my requirements. It is very easy to make your account on zoom , schedule your meetings and the most important property that zoom provides is that it consumes less data in comparison to the other online platform available for conducting online meetings. Some of the features that zoom provided me which was not present on previous platforms that I used; it gives you full record of the participants that were present in the meeting ,it notifies you when any participant join or leave the meeting. There can be multiple host for a single Webinar which makes it very easier for the host to conduct the meeting smoothly as there are other host which are handling entry and other queries. One of the most important feature that zoom allows is that you can record the meeting so that if any participant missed some part of the webinar due to bad internet connection you can provide them the recording link and they can watch and learn the part they missed during the webinar.

Though my experience of using zoom was good but I faced problem when I use zoom app on my mobile it takes really good amount of space and take time to open if you are using your mobile to join any meeting. If You want to host a meeting using your mobile phone that is not a very good option you will face huge amount of issues while doing so. Even if you try to share your mobile screen you will face voice disruption even if you are having good internet connection. I even had problems with customer service that Zoom provides; It's take time to understand your actually problem.

Team Lead in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoom meeting helps solve daily connectivity in remote working.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We have been using Zoom Meetings for our official meetings where multiple vendors participate. Overall I prefer zoom call over others. Zoom has multiple features which honestly we haven't tried to full extent. I have come across few pros and cons which i would like to list in the next sections.

Pros. 1. Easy to Connect - Just a click on the Zoom app and the meeting is connected with the audio settings predefined. 2. Full Screen view gives me insights on the screen shared. Accessing the screen size is not much difficult. 3. List of participants can be seen in separate window so it does not affect my screen view. 4. Chats are also available in separate window. 5. Screen access can be provided for the other participants. 6. The meeting is totally controlled by the host like, screen share, Lock the meeting, Allow Waiting room, Participants able to chat, unmute etc. 7. Screen share has multiple options like the entire screen can be shared, or the particular window to be focused on, etc. Options like whiteboard are also there. There is an advanced option to share portion of the screen, share only the computer audio and the second camera portion which is outstanding compared to other meeting providers. Also files can be shared from zoom meeting. 8. Sharing video has multiple options like having an image in the background to avoid household items displayed in the background.

Cons: 1. The main concern we face is, the meeting can be started only by the host. If in case the host is unavailable due to some critical situation, other people should wait till the host arrives. 2. Since host controls everything like screen sharing, allowing participants to chat or not etc, it sometimes becomes an hindrance during the ongoing call. Every time people has to check with the host whether the screen sharing is enabled or not. 3. Meetings are timed. so if there needs 10 more minutes to be extended again host has to intervene and make changes. 4. Could not directly create a google calendar invite with zoom. 5. No of participants are restricted. Sometimes when the participants are more than 500, people are not able to join the meeting. Again settings to be changed.

Hafiz muhammad A.
Freelancer in Pakistan
Internet, Selbstständig

Zoom Video

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience of the zoom is very good for me . I have use this software over a years. Its Very helpful for me in education and also in my freelance career. I will recommend this software to everyone.

Zoom is a very good software. Its is because its free and easy to use. I am a freelancer so i will use this software for my own benefits. Its very compatible to use. I have use Zoom to conduct a meeting with my client and easily discuss all the things about my project and Zoom don't charge anything from me. I have easily create a session and give link and password to my clients and he/she easily use this link to join a meeting and we will discuss all the things there. A very big benefit of Zoom is its use for the study purpose also. We all know about that in 2019- 2020 there is a pandemic of COVID and in this pandemic zoom is use in very large scale in educational institution for the online classes. I think its a one of the great benefit of this software. Its contribute in the educational institution at very large scale.

Yes because i use its free version sothere is also a disadvantage of using zoom. One of the most common disappointment i have faced each time on the front of my clients its session will expire after 30 minutes. It is a very big disappointment from zoom. Each time we ask to the client please rejoin and after discounting he/she will join again its create not a good impression but i am use free version so we face this problem. If zoom allow us in free to create a session of one hour its quite ok because in one hour we are windup almost all the things.

Christine S.
Cyber Risk Senior Consultant in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Zoom for Daily Collaboration

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Zoom has allowed closer collaboration during COVID-19 and offers a significantly better video conferencing experience than Skype with the inclusion of a lot of useful features.

At the onset of COVID-19, my company made the switch from Skype as our primary video conferencing technology to Zoom. While Skype is still our primary method of instant message communication, Zoom is on used on a daily basis for collaborating virtually. It is a very easy to use product that offers a variety of features across meeting security, annotation, chat, screensharing, participant list and invite, and scheduling. The most used feature for myself is screensharing. I appreciate that I can share either my entire screen or a specific application. I have never had any instances of security breach or “Zoom bombing” and overall have had a great experience integrating this product into my every day remote work.

With how I have used Zoom thus far I have not had any issues in the technology nor have I identified any missing feature capabilities. For the purposes of my work I find it more run sufficient.

Delyssa A.
Sales Manager in USA
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Effective Video Conferencing Solution

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Zoom video webinars is a great meeting and video conferencing solution. It provides a great service at a pretty affordable price. The Zoom team is constantly updating and adding features to make the experience better. I have been using Zoom for just over 2 years now and it has been a very reliable service. I am a life insurance broker with a team of agents and we have mostly gone over to all Zoom meetings. Zoom makes it easy for us to meet as a whole or in individual groups, or “break out sessions.” It also allows me to conduct trainings better than before with the screen share feature. This has been a great solution for my team and me that we use daily!

The efficiency and performance of this software is great especially while multitasking and running or attending meetings. They have now added picture-in-picture while allows me to multitask and gets even more done. You can host a meeting with a large group or even break that participants in to breakout rooms without leaving the entire meeting. This helps with virtual conferences and trainings. It is very clear and ease to use even for those who are not “tech savvy.” The pricing is very reasonable given its many uses and how many participants you can have in a meeting. I use the screen share feature quite a bit as well as the white board feature. My clients seem to like seeing writing and actions in real time. There are many integrated features to make work and meetings seamless.

This is a great software, but it would be nice to no longer have time limits on sessions. Sometimes it can cut out at essential times. The only way to get around this is with the paid service. For webinars, you cannot customize the registration page which would be great to have. Occasionally, there is some lag time, however it isnt very often. Their customer service isn’t the most responsive and sometimes takes a little while to get a response back. This could also be a little bit more advanced for the iPad.

Christine jane C.
ESL Teacher in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Zoom as a Classroom

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Even though Zoom is not perfect, it is still the best software I've used so far. Zoom is getting better and better as more updates of the software came. Other apps can already be integrated and previous problems have been solved.

I really like doing annotations using this software. Now that we are not in the actual classrooms, it'll be difficult to point out the part of the lesson material especially when the student is on the other end of the call and won't be able to see my fingers pointing out the words on the screen. With the use of annotations, I can either highlight, underline or draw on the lesson material on my shared screen. The share screen has a lot of options and I can just choose which one would suit during class. There are a lot of things that I can do and tools I can use that can help me have an interactive class. There is also the studio effects that I really love, I can put eyebrows and lipstick effect on my face, it is very useful when the users don't have time to make themselves look presentable.

I can't see the images that have been sent by someone immediately in the chatbox, I have to download the file to my PC to be able to see it. There are times that cloud-recorded files seemed non-existent. You can't find the video record at all even though you had it recorded. Saving it locally would be much greater if the user wants to save some video records and recover some files later on. The audio setting can't suppress noise at all even if I clicked "high". I have to use another software which is Krisp for notice cancellation.

Rashida R.
Supermärkte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zoom

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: On your PC, tablet, or smartphone, you may easily hold online meetings. You can also participate from your browser if you have a PC, so you don't need to install any software if you only want to participate. You can convey things to the other side in an easy-to-understand manner because you can share materials and screens. With a virtual background, you can safeguard your privacy even when working remotely."

Zoom is an excellent tool for keeping us all connected during this period of "social distancing," lockdowns, and "work from home" scenarios with as we're all too acquainted. It is simple to install and configure, and it is compatible with the majority of operating systems and phone service providers. It comes with a fairly extensive toolbox out of the box, unlike similar tools (for example, Google Meet), which require addons for additional functionality.

Some settings are difficult to find, and the default settings are somewhat restrictive. For example, I'm not sure how to allow users to copy text from the chat. If someone sends me a link or information in the chat, I've had to resort to keeping the chat open in one window while retyping what I wanted to copy in another. I also wish it was more integrated with Google Calendar. I wish all scheduled Zoom calls associated with my email address were displayed on the Zoom homepage. It appears to be a random selection of which ones it recognizes as my meetings for the day.

Giorgio C.
Giorgio C.
A framework which helps in viable correspondence and remote work in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best application right now for virtual gatherings

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Zoom has been a 'lifeline' for our association. It assisted our staff with remaining associated during the pandemic as we were working from a distance. Zoom has fallen the distance obstruction in our association as we feel a feeling of fellowship whenever gatherings are held on the web. Zoom has assisted us with creating more gain with undeniably less costs.

While meeting with partners Zoom makes moment screen sharing conceivable and the nature of video and sound is sufficient to save gatherings for 1-2 hours. The gatherings are additionally extremely intelligent with regards to breakout meetings and partaking at conversations. I for one like a lot of the choice of lifting the virtual hand since it provides you with the climate of being in a homeroom assuming you are an understudy.

Application should be downloaded to utilize it somewhat go for electronic. When client enter any secret phrase or got data which can't be erased. You may not expect HD quality in video web based. Restricted transmission capacity size for putting away online classes and accounts in the event that you have longer gatherings set up. Zoom-besieging issue gets some time during the gathering in the event that you forward gathering welcome to non-planned members. While in breakout rooms, may impractical to add the co-have which is one of the drawback. Our business clients began utilizing Chromebooks, yet it doesn't uphold it.

Ikball A.
freelancer in Bangladesch
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Zoom is a very good means of communication

Kommentare: I like to do business meetings using Zoom. If you do business meetings or classes or anything through zoom, the words can be heard in a very beautiful way. Also the features of Zoom are very good. And very nicely arranged. Zoom is a very good real site. And a secure site. Undoubtedly work can be done here. No problem. Personally, I love Zoom.

I really like everything about Zoom. I regularly communicate with my friends and my company employees using Zoom. Zoom is a very nice medium for sharing beautiful screens, SMS and files. Using Zoom saves me a lot of time. It is a very secure means of communication. I like it very much. Zoom Real is a site

I don't know of any bad features of Zoom. Or any bad feature of Zoom I haven't seen myself yet. Everything about Zoom has often fascinated me. There are a lot of fun features that make me more likeable. I hope I don't see any bad aspects of Zoom in the future. So far so good. I don't mind any of the features of Zoom yet.

Godfrey thabang H.
Student Assistant Teacher in Südafrika
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The beautiful hidden reviews/factors of a Zoom software

Kommentare: I have thus far taught a learner through zoom, because I'm into student tutoring. So it helps me in my business. I

It is simple, attractive, clear, and easy to use. It's purchasing price is very reasonable,as a matter of fact it only costs bundles for one to have it in my country. It is easily downloaded and installed. It is not complicated. It is live and fast. It is an amazing software application. It can be used for different purposes. It can be accessed in my country.

I like everything about this product, especially that it allows multiple customers to join during the meeting. The only thing which I think needs to implemented in it, would be to remove the time limit of the sessions. The gathering should never expire. If the host feels like trey want to stop the meeting then they will do so. Not because of the session has expired. I have realized that most of the sessions expire during crucial moments and such invites a little distraction.

IT Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Zoom your way into work!

Easy to use and figure out. Deployment to staff was straight forward. Options for app integration is a good idea. Recording meeting and breakout rooms are great. Would highly recommend installing the zoom app into google calendar, for making scheduling very easy.

Recordings are weird from a admin level. It can be difficult to box-off users choice on how/what/where to save. The app integration needs more work.

Jeff P.
Service Manager in Kanada

Feature-filled easy solution

Kommentare: Doing virtual events management has been a breeze utilizing Zoom Webinars. In this fast-paced world of spotlighting presenters and advancing powerpoint slides and playing videos, the lack of latency allows the event technician to have confidence in managing the event without second guessing the technology.

The simplicity and ease-of-use of Zoom Webinars is fantastic for anybody new to hosting a one-to-many type of presentation, such as company town halls. If you've used Zoom, you can use Zoom Webinars, as the interface is practically identical. The absolute lack of latency is incredible considering how many features are involved compared to other video conferencing platforms, as I will expand on later.

Nothing really. Amongst the "big 3" of video conferencing software during the covid era though, compared to Microsoft Teams and Cisco Webex, Zoom does have its reputation of the security breach issues which is a factor in the difficulty to convince users to utilize Zoom over the other two. Otherwise, the ease of use of Zoom is what wins over Teams and Webex.

Magdy A.
Technical Office Manager in Deutschland
Tiefbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Zoom Video Webinars Review

Kommentare: In general, Zoom is an amazing application that offers many of highlights that organizations will view as helpful. It is one of the most mind-blowing video gathering stages accessible that suit organizations of any size. Nonetheless, it isn't without its blemishes. These are very minor when contrasted with the advantages yet at the same time an interesting point. During Covid has been a lifeline for some of the Constructions organizations. I managed to increase our audiences, going worldwide for presenters, while we saw other organizations collapsing because they were afraid of technology.

* Easy to use * Easy to explain anything on the white board. * Easy to moderate the meetings. * Free use. * Google Calendar Support. * The ability to disable the audio (Mute) during the call so that it can be used on another application.

* No interactive offers. * Inconsistent Cloud File Sizes. * Noise reduction if possible for background noise from participants.