Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Zoom Events and Webinars Erfahrungen

Über Zoom Events and Webinars

Video-Webinar-Software mit HD-Bildschirmfreigabe, Host-Steuerung, Dialogfeld für Fragen und Antworten sowie Berichterstattung nach dem Webinar.

Erfahre mehr über Zoom Events and Webinars

Vorteile:

Before buying the premium version, we were delighted with the customer service that provided the trial period that we managed to get into the system in the absolute way.

Nachteile:

There is often issues with freezing up or with sound kickback. Sometimes kids are kicked out or freeze for no reason.

Bewertungen zu Zoom Events and Webinars

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,6
Kundenservice
4,4
Funktionen
4,6
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,5

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,9/10

Zoom Events and Webinars hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5.927 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoom Events and Webinars bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (5.927)

Melissa
Training & Quality Control Specialist
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

More flexible than Teams

5,0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Uwe
Coach in Deutschland
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Beste Webinare Software

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Für mich die Beste Form für Live Meetings. Weil man hier alles so machen kann, als wäre man mit seinen Kunden in einer Halle oder Seminarraum

Vorteile:

Ich nutze Zoom schon mehr als 2 Jahre. Früher hatte ich die kostenlose Version, doch mit der Zeit habe ich Upgegradet. Ich fand es toll das man auch kostenlos Meetings bis zu 45 Minuten machen konnte. So wurde ich mit dem Programm vertraut

Nachteile:

Anfangs hatte ich Probleme alles zu finden z. B Den Breakout Room

Astrid
Dozentin in Deutschland
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Extrem schlechter Kundenservice

2,0 vor 3 Jahren

Vorteile:

Nichts ist überragend - alles ist vergleichbar mit ähnlicher Software

Nachteile:

Ich habe Probleme, weil durch das Ändern meiner Mail-Adresse fehlerhaft ein zweites Konto erstellt wurde. Nun komme ich weder auf mein altes kostenpflichtiges Konto, noch kann ich das neue falsche Konto wieder löschen - beide Konten blockieren sich gegenseitig. Für dieses Problem gibt es nun keinerlei Support, man wird lediglich mit FAQs oder chatbots abgespeist, die KEINE Lösung meines Problems enthalten. Ich brauche einen telefonischen oder Mail-Support mit einer realen Person, die mein Problem beheben kann.

Meikel
Designer in Deutschland
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Top Tool

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Top Tool ,leicht in der Handhabung. Auch mit mehreren Nutzbar. Bildschirm teilen ist eine super Möglichkeit.

Vorteile:

Dieses Tool nutze ich häufig um in Kontakt zu treten mit Kunden und Partnern. Sie ist leicht zu nutzen und einfach in der Handhabung.

Nachteile:

Finde jetzt keine Nachteile und bin mega begeistert vom Tool

Defney
Defney
software engineer in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Industrieautomation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Video conferencing made easier

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

Zoom allows you to join meetings and webinars effortlessly. We can also schedule meeting and receive reminders about the same.

Nachteile:

The mobile application is a little confusing compared to the desktop access to zoom.

RICHARD
PROF. in Malaysia
Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Pros and Cons of Zoom Meet

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I really appreciate with the advancement in technology especially in Zoom Meeting since it allows meeting in long distance even just from your home, no distance barrier makes it a highlight point.

Vorteile:

As a teacher, I am able to conduct my teaching lesson with higher efficiency with my lovely students. Besides that, Zoom enables me to share screen during my lessons and enable my students to see the screen and shared materials crystal-clear. Plus, it provides better microphone so that my sound can be heard clearly.

Nachteile:

Some of the features is premium, so need to purchase, but mostly do not.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Living my business life on zoom

3,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I’m in a good position to share the pros (& cons) as my entire business is run on zoom; my 1:1 clients, group coaching, workshops, masterclasses, Meetup networking group, live broadcasted webinars, and my team who all word remotely.
The pros are many:the company has grown substantially thanks to being able to use platforms line zoom. I love that they’re fixing and tweaking (filters etc) from time to time.
The customer service is undoubtedly appalling. For months and months we’ve been trying to fix the same problems - which are many - and keep coming up frustrated.
Have been researching moving to other platforms which come much more highly recommended, however need those platforms to have better filtering options and then we’ll be jumping ship.
In summary it’s not good value for money as soon as you move on from just the regular meetings subscription and the customer service is an abomination - they won’t even zoom with you to fix a multitude of issues.

Vorteile:

The pros are many: everyone knows what zoom is now, so makes it easier to run my business this way. Has great filters so I can improve my lighting (alongside ring lights etc) and touch up my appearance - love this feature! Can screen share with ease which is so great in my line of work (digital marketing coach) Can integrate with other platforms (switchboard for example) so can go live on multiple platforms. Can present huge presentations. Can record sessions to share with clients / attendees which is adding value.

Nachteile:

So much to dislike. - the worst customer service I’ve ever come across. We have multiple problems with the platform that have been plaguing us for months, and go figure - ZOOM customer service will not zoom with us to sort out the issues. Back and forth with customer service is a waste of time and fruitless. - Integrations with calendars can be extremely glitchy. - Go live function is terrible. Have had to pay for external software to make this happen. - have to pay addition $$ just to ensure that attendees can’t be seen on one of our weekly webinars. The price jump from meetings is high. - can have a pretty bad lag. Our internet in Australia is not world-class, but still you’d want zoom to be performing better a lot of the time. - the settings are complicated. - the recording situation is a nightmare. We want it ALL to go to the cloud, then we download to Dropbox and share with clients. This is the most problematic issue. When integrating with goal ajd Calendly this often iverrides and sets up as saving to the desktop. Can’t change settings without cancelling and resetting. Often gets stuck converting the file on desktop (can be very long recordings) and then we’re stuffed. Again, zoom customer service are seriously disappointing. So many more things I could mention ...

Joshua
Associate Professor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Zoom makes webinars easy

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Since Covid began, Zoom is indispensable for people in higher education. I get upset if I have to use another platform!

Vorteile:

I can’t picture today’s world of easily attended, widely accessible webinars in my areas of interest without Zoom.

Nachteile:

Sometimes it is difficult to know who is host, and only the host can find out. But overall this is good, to limit access to those in charge.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Effective and Efficient tool for Event Management

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

Being able to record helps in going back to discussion when needed. Also the caption feature is great addition.

Nachteile:

Being able to see the participants while sharing the screen really helps read the room.

Klifton
Klifton
Owner in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

awesome software for my business!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Zoom Events and Webinars has been excellent. The platform offers a comprehensive set of features that make hosting and attending virtual events seamless and engaging. From customizable branding to robust reporting and analytics, Zoom Events and Webinars have exceeded my expectations.

Vorteile:

What I liked most about Zoom Events and Webinars is their comprehensive suite of features that enhance both the attendee and organizer experience.

Nachteile:

What I liked least about Zoom Events and Webinars is the occasional complexity of navigating the settings menu. It can take a bit of time to find and adjust specific features. However, this is a insignificant issue.

Ladonna
Utilization management coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great for virtual meetings

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

Being able to screen share woth everyone, being able to record meetings, and the ease of joining a meeting.

Nachteile:

That sometimes the mic does not connect and no one can hear you so you have to leave the meeting and come back in.

RAJ
President in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Very user friendly & intuitive tool

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very east to set up and easy to navigate with excellent video and audio quality.

Vorteile:

1. Enables the webinar/event panelists to meet ahead of time and plan the presentation. 2. Offers attractive features for registration, Attendee interactions, polling and feedback 3. Offers very useful branding options like webinar wall papers, custom backgrounds and name tags.

Nachteile:

1. The practice backroom can't be turned back on once it is turned off. 2. End-to-end encryption could be improved 3. Expo and networking functionality should be improved

Dylan
Senior Technical Product Analyst in USA
Restaurants, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Zoom review

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

The ability to connect with my peers. Nothing better than a quickly getting on a call

Nachteile:

Sometimes it will disconnect when I am trying to join

yin syuan
designer in UK
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

easy to use and easily connect with google calendar to manage schedules

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

I like the UI/UX design and also how they link with Google calendar and be able to manage everything together

Nachteile:

it might take some time to load the calendar to be the same, and open app from web also need some time to complete.

Michael
IT Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best Video Collaboration Tool on the Market

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Zoom has been a great investment for us. We have never had software or any tool so quickly adopted by our users. By using Zoom, we have cut costs on video conferencing and allowed ourselves to do more with less in regards to conferencing. It has become the go to collaboration tool, and more user are doing video conferencing/screen sharing than they ever did with another tool.

Vorteile:

I love how simple it is to use and how robust a tool it is without much management or administration. We have never had a tool that was so highly accepted and adopted with minimal effort by our users. We love the tool so much that it has become our company wide video conferencing solution.

Nachteile:

The biggest drawback with the tool that I have seen so far isn't really an issue with the tool as much as it is about we use it. We have had issues with being able to play video's through the Zoom at the same time as presenting. We get a delay in the video and audio when doing this. I think this would happen regardless of the solution, but it's worth mentioning.

McKenzie
Founder in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Zoom for Interviewing

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Great Technology for a great price. This is a staple for my business now.

Vorteile:

I originally signed up as this was the only video software that allowed me to record my meetings. There are many features that set Zoom apart. They are ahead of the technology curve and are constantly adding integrations as well as new features. A minor feature that my team loves is the auto airbrush (I forget what they call it) but it’s like auto tune for your face. It’s looks very natural.

Nachteile:

They’ve had a few times where the whole network went down. Also, I’d like to be able to send surveys to my candidates about their experience after the call is over and I don’t see that option. And a small thing but when you split into groups there is not an option to chat with “everyone” any more only within the small group.

Jessica
Operations Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Easy Video Conferencing Platform

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall Zoom has been a great business tool and easy to integrate into our workflow. Zoom has it's flaws, but overall connection, quality of video, and ease of sharing invitations is worth it.

Vorteile:

I love how easy Zoom is to set up, schedule and share video chats. We've used Zoom for years and the Free version is great for short internal meetings, and the paid version is totally worth the upgrade if you have longer meetings. We use Zoom for pretty simple purposes, but I've also personally been a part of virtual classes and there seem to be so many great additional features.

Nachteile:

I don't like how difficult it is for multiple people to talk at once. Zoom will pick up the loudest sound and cut off anyone else that's talking, so its easy to miss what someone else says, or if someone isn't diligent about muting their mic, a conversation can be easily disrupted.

Ashley
President in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Zoom for virtual meetings

4,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Though Zoom began to become more and more used during the pandemic, it has shown to be highly effective going forward - with or without a continuing pandemic. We will continue to use it as often going forward. It makes it easier for everyone to join meetings, and we see a very large boost in participation since there is no drive time. Our staff have more time in general without having to physically go to and from multiple meetings per day, and our productivity is up. File sharing and work groups happen in real time, as opposed to emailing documents back and forth. This platform is the easiest for everyone to use, and the software is the fasted.

Vorteile:

Out of all the virtual platforms, Zoom is easiest and most intuitive to use. It doesn't freeze or lag as much as other platforms and takes up less ram, which prevents slowing of the rest of the computer. The breakout groups are helpful and very easy for the host to arrange. This helps us with work groups and subcommittees. Screen sharing is also easy to use. The hand sharing feature and reactions are also helpful to organize participation.

Nachteile:

There are multiple versions of Zoom that each come with unique features. If you have the program downloaded on your computer as opposed to using it in the internet browser, you need to ensure your software is up to date so that you have the most current features (i.e., the drawing tool, real-time typing from multiple users, types of "reactions" [emojis], etc.). Otherwise, you may not be able to fully participate if you don't take time to ensure your software is updated to the most current version.

Jeff
Service Manager in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Feature-filled easy solution

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Doing virtual events management has been a breeze utilizing Zoom Webinars. In this fast-paced world of spotlighting presenters and advancing powerpoint slides and playing videos, the lack of latency allows the event technician to have confidence in managing the event without second guessing the technology.

Vorteile:

The simplicity and ease-of-use of Zoom Webinars is fantastic for anybody new to hosting a one-to-many type of presentation, such as company town halls. If you've used Zoom, you can use Zoom Webinars, as the interface is practically identical. The absolute lack of latency is incredible considering how many features are involved compared to other video conferencing platforms, as I will expand on later.

Nachteile:

Nothing really. Amongst the "big 3" of video conferencing software during the covid era though, compared to Microsoft Teams and Cisco Webex, Zoom does have its reputation of the security breach issues which is a factor in the difficulty to convince users to utilize Zoom over the other two. Otherwise, the ease of use of Zoom is what wins over Teams and Webex.

Ikball
freelancer in Bangladesch
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Zoom is a very good means of communication

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I like to do business meetings using Zoom. If you do business meetings or classes or anything through zoom, the words can be heard in a very beautiful way. Also the features of Zoom are very good. And very nicely arranged. Zoom is a very good real site. And a secure site. Undoubtedly work can be done here. No problem. Personally, I love Zoom.

Vorteile:

I really like everything about Zoom. I regularly communicate with my friends and my company employees using Zoom. Zoom is a very nice medium for sharing beautiful screens, SMS and files. Using Zoom saves me a lot of time. It is a very secure means of communication. I like it very much. Zoom Real is a site

Nachteile:

I don't know of any bad features of Zoom. Or any bad feature of Zoom I haven't seen myself yet. Everything about Zoom has often fascinated me. There are a lot of fun features that make me more likeable. I hope I don't see any bad aspects of Zoom in the future. So far so good. I don't mind any of the features of Zoom yet.

Nikki
Lecturer in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Zoom for teaching and meetings in higher education

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I use Zoom for teaching and meetings on a daily basis. With proper training and pedagogical planning, online teaching can be rewarding, personal and significant for teachers and learners. The product is developing all the time in response to user feedback.

Vorteile:

After trying similar products, I have remained with Zoom as my platform for online teaching and meetings. As a lecturer, I feel I maintain good communication with my students and colleagues, screen sharing is efficient and easy, breakout rooms are perfect for active and engaged learning, and the reports of usage (attendance) and recordings are excellent.

Nachteile:

Additional features could be added to the Poll options. Easier download options for the chat text (in unrecorded meetings) should be considered.

Richard
Senior IT Assistant & Graphic Designer in Ghana
E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Video Conference and Webinars made easy with Zoom

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Zoom is a great product and has saved the world from shutting down completely during this covid-19 pandemic outbreak when most countries and organizations went into lock down. My organization relied heavily on zoom to engage with students and deliver lectures.

Vorteile:

Zoom has been very instrumental in my organization's delivery especially during this covid-19 period and also most of its features makes using the software enjoyable. The reaction button , sharing of screen, breakout room, recording video and saving chats among many others. It is very flexible and easy to use zoom and I love it so much

Nachteile:

Once some settings are not enabled before a meeting starts, you cannot go back to activate those settings which I feel can be adjusted a little bit.

Sixto Bayoes
Educator in Südkorea
E-Learning, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Zoom Experience as a Free User

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I am very happy with it, but I wish that the 40 minutes limit for free users be extended or even lifted with some new features not available but it can be made available for paid users. Overall experience is great with satisfaction.

Vorteile:

I am very pleased with Zoom as it makes life easy for me and my students and mentors to get connected anytime and anywhere. It is very easy to use some features like virtual background, filters, and low light adjustments make me look better on camera. Integrating Zoom to FB live is one of my favorites as I can be live on Facebook at the same time.

Nachteile:

Screenshot maybe is one feature that is also critical in the development of Zoom. For instance, if I would like to capture our session, I will just use the screenshot to capture the screen for fast sharing. Normally, we take pictures at the end of every session, but on Zoom, there's no screenshot feature so I have to use my keyboard keys just to capture the moment when everyone's camera is open.

Karolis
Karolis
Innovation manager in Litauen
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Forschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Zoom webinars app for government organization

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: All in all, I like using Zoom, but shifted from Zoom to Google meets, since it is simpler tool for simple meetings. So, I not longer host zoom meetings or webinars unless I am asked precisely for zoom. But if I need a secure webinar for large groups of people, I use other tools, due to pricing and security reasons.
Also, deeper integration with MS Outlook would be nice.

Vorteile:

The most critical and most liked function of Zoom is that I do not need any difficult installation of the app to use it. Also, I do not need any login or account creation to host meetings. Quite simple implementation. Also, what is very good that I can create Outlook events and other users when they get the invitation, they get an Outlook notification and it enters their calendar.

Nachteile:

The most disappointing thing is the duration of meeting restriction. I understand it, since it is a paid program. But what bugs me, is that when creating a free meeting, I can not choose duration of 45 minutes, but only 30 minutes, even when the meeting will be 45 minutes. Only 30 or 60 minutes, nothing in between. Another issue is the time zone control. For example I could not find VIlnius city in the time zone selector. It should include major cities or it should capture my time zone automatically.

Becky
Director of Implementation in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Pandemic Lifeline

4,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Zoom has been a lifeline during this year's pandemic - it has kept me connected to my colleagues, clients, family and friends. I've used it for everything from large public workshops to one-on-one happy hours with a friend. I've worked remotely for the past two years, and the ability to "hop on a Zoom" with a coworker to have a quick face-to-face chat has been incredibly important to maintaining work relationships and making job-related decisions.

Vorteile:

The relatively user-friendly interface makes it easy for everyone to use, from my 96 year old grandfather to my professional colleagues. I'm also helping a kindergartener attend online school via Zoom, and it's easy enough for a five year old to use too!

Nachteile:

Adapting features, such as customizing the waiting room and changing settings can be complicated, and the last time we tried to livestream to Facebook it didn't work, despite having the feature enabled in the settings.

Kerr
Head of Technical Support in Malawi
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

zoom is the best video software for online courses and gatherings

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It has a decent nature of sound and video. The application is not difficult to utilize and get to. It can likewise access on my cell phone. Thusly, you can go to the online course anyplace. The participants are covered up, and there is classification which are going to the occasion. Additionally, the participants has no entrance in sound and video to stay away from interruption. However, they can cooperate utilizing live visit and Q&A.

Vorteile:

Above all else, due to instinctive UI, this stage has become super easy to understand. That is the reason I love the convenience with the Zoom Webinar include. Particularly Video and Audio quality gives me a superior quality inclination since it's completely clear. Simple to change virtual foundations, share the screen for a show, detail report on post-finish Webinar, Q&A visit highlight, Raise hand include, recording screen, bring up and arrangement surveys doubt, make greeting pages, multi-stage support, follow-up messages alongside updates from stage end, permit/prohibit clients to see members, and so forth No compelling reason to stress over the count of participants on the grounds that the actual stage certifications to increase the participant's rundown however much you can. For the most part, in our Townhall online course, our total business unit(more than 300) used to go to Webinar, and we never dealt with any issue. Since Zoom Video Webinar is a coordinated element of the Zoom family along these lines, decisively, I would agree that this stage is pocket-accommodating too; subsequently my general experience is amazing. The coordinator has the adaptability to make surveys during the continuous meeting too which I believe is the interesting element of Zoom Video Webinar and obviously, all related information of runtime-made surveys additionally oversaw pleasantly in the point by point report.

Nachteile:

To be extremely honest, I didn't track down any basic issue accordingly. However, a solitary individual can enroll with various ids, that ought to be confined to just a single time or two times as per my agreement. In any case this application is functioning admirably and full filling every one of my assumptions.