Über MoonMail

Der einfachste Weg, E-Mail-Marketing-Newsletter zu senden. Erstelle, designen und analysieren Deiner E-Mail-Marketing-Kampagnen in einer Minute.

Erfahre mehr über MoonMail

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie MoonMail bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Ferdinand M.
Ferdinand M.
Global Team Lead in USA
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Mailchimp is nothing compared to Moonmail

Kommentare: Overall happiness and less frustration than any other auto-responder for starters. The ease of use and straight forward dashboard is nice on the eyes and there's a template marketplace in case you aren't feeling creative. Pretty awesome product if you ask me.

First and foremost, Mailchimp, aweber, constant contact etc... are so restrictive when you want to upload a list. Or, you have to pay exorbitant amounts just to upload the contacts, even if you don't use them in certain campaigns. With Moonmail, I haven't experienced any of that. Granted I'm new to the service but from what I've found, it's the best option out there.

There's nothing really at the moment other than I wish I had found it sooner. I've dealt with pretty much every auto-responder out there and it's more than frustrating when all you are trying to do is communicate with your list and not be charge an arm and a leg or be restricted on what you upload.

Tamarisk E.
Sex Therapist in Schweiz
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Much better than mailchimp

Kommentare: Just excellent

The customer service and chat function are simply excellent. The folks at moonmail are friendly, patient with actual customer service. Unlike their main competitor they are not condescending and never once was i told to 'find the solution myself'.

Not as easy to use as mailchimp but the customer service is so good with someone walking through that it's not actually a real problem.

Co Founder & CTO in Indien
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

MoonMail Review

Kommentare: Good features , very new platform and technology but open source code was not really open source

Integration with AWS , Serverless lambada architecture , open source code base , features specially some cutting edge planned features

Open source code not updated uses outdated serverless framework , very tough to get it working almost had to rewrite major part of the code

Angelica C.
Angelica C.
CEO in Brasilien
Internet, Selbstständig

Lovely alternative to Mailchimp

Kommentare: The only reason I cannot stick with it is Amazon's SES really strict policies that keep banning me.

I love that is cheap, its pricing is really good, it has a bunch of integrations, through zapier (which is free, but can require a paid plan depending on your usage). It has regular nice features like automation, but that's it.

It does not offer any option if you suddenly can't use Amazon SES anymore. Also, the branding on the email footer is a bit ridiculous in paid plans.

Felicia K.
IBO in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

My moon mail experience

Kommentare: I had many of my accounts compromised by this person and daily I struggled to regain access to my own accounts and thank God for moon mail helping me by synconizing many of my apps so I can get back what is mine

How it works well with many of my other apps and how it integrates very smoothly without the hassle

Honestly can not think of anything so far I enjoy it alot

Todd D.
Todd D.
Marketing Assistant in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Alternative to Mailchimp

I like the customer service and the layout of the design, and the emails themselves don't look so uniform like Mailchimp's.

We initially didn't know where to start and how to access certain features, but we got the hang of it after learning it.

Sophia B.
freelancer in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Very Simple Email Marketing Software!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great, it does what I need it to do and more. I love being organized because I do multiple jobs , so having softwares like this that can handle email marketing in a quick and easy manner is great.

Il ove Moon Mail, it has been a great help in my overall workflow. I use this for email marketing to help with my sales for my website store. It collects all customer emails and organizes them and sends out quality html emails to my customers. So its awesome!

The userface can be better, its a bit plain jane but other than that it is easy to use, I have no complaints.

Carlos C.
Carlos C.
Sr. Backend Developer and AWS Consultant in Spanien
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Moonmail is just what I needed, simple but efficient and intuitive. It gets the job done.

- Awesome user experience - Amazing support team - Covers everything you need as an email marketer

The segments feature of the list management section needs to be more powerful, aside from that, everything else is a charm.

Alejandro G.
Alejandro G.
CEO in Mexiko
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great email marketing automation software

Kommentare: Right now the onboarding team has been great. We already sent our first campaigns with great results, delivering us even higher open rates than on mailchimp and thus more sales on our store.

I love the email editor and how can you set up flows on the automation section. I really like their support team and roadmap they presented. Moosend has some very cool features on the drag and drop email composer such as timer countdown and video insert.

The shopify plugin data on ecommerce data is only available for now at the automation level. Waiting for this data to be available at the regular newsletter segment options.

Tim H.
Tim H.
Programmer/Founder in USA

Super affordable; cutting edge email technology

Kommentare: Super affordable email campaign software.

I love that they've chosen a serverless, infinitely scalable architecture so I never have to worry about their ability to scale and meet my email campaign demands. What's more, their interface is intuitive and approachable, with a stellar email editing option. And most important -- this is an exceedingly affordable option to get start sending state-of-the-art email campaigns.

I've found a couple bugs when editing my email template that caused a little pain. I've also not found the customer support team to be available for chatting when I'm online.

Jason S.
CEO in Kanada

Open Source Version is challenging at best

It's open source, which means it's free.

Despite considerable technical expertise, we could not get the Open Source version of MoonMail to work.

Rocio L.
Business in Spanien
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It is the most powerful tool we have worked with so far. MoonMail offers unlimited campaigns.

MoonMail has good pricing including all the necessary services for our business. We have unlimited campaigns per month, unlimited subscribers by campaign. With MoonMail we can store up to 25,000 subscribers. Other important reason is that we are having a premium support which really is helpful.

Maybe, something negative is that if you don´t know this software, you could not find easily on the internet. It is not stil very popular.

Sanjay K.
Email Marketer in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

I have done email campaign two years

Kommentare: Generate sales and leads for company product using email campaigns.

delivery and creative. I have spent more than two years on moonmail email marketing tools. it was very good email tools to send bulk email campaign at the cheap price.

user-friendly templet available. it was very good email delivery placement so I used regular basis I mean daily basis.

Assistant Manager - Marketing in Indien
Eventservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Moonmail Review

Kommentare: For generalised email campaignits good

It's ease of use. Its simple and very eficient

There are no remarketing features in this software. Unable to track who opened or clicked the email. There is no exclusion list feature. Segmentation feature is also very weak. cant segment region specific emails. The template option selection is less as well.

Lead Design Engineer in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

So far So good

I've been using MailChimp for the longest time and never really questioned anything until I recently saw the amount I was paying especially for having a business that grows with very little margins, paying over /month for emails is ridiculous. Let's see how this will compare overtime.

Well again, I haven't really been through everything so I can't really give you cons yet but I'm sure I'll find a few like the fact that it tells me and then on no that's for the yearly payment, sneaky shit like that, makes no sense, instead of tricking users reward them, if they go for a year they get a 20% discount, makes a lot more sense.

Carlos P.
Marketing Manager in Spanien

The easiest email marketing platform I've ever tried

Kommentare: Overall: Super fast dashboard, easy to upload lists, easy to manage templates and campaigns. Liquid syntax for meta tags is awesome!

Few automations.

Melanie A.
CEO in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pleasantly surprised by MoonMail

Kommentare: With MoonMail, I am solving the problem of sending mass communication to a backlog of subscribers who haven't heard from me. Once I am caught up, I will also be able to leverage the system to message new subscribers faster than before.

I liked that it worked well, they had great customer service, and it wasn't full of glitches and bugs like many of their competitors.

For me as with all of the other solutions I tried, the email template is the hardest part. Mostly because this is the most important part. I look forward to increasing my skill with this with help from MoonMail's customer service.

Chyanit S.
Email Marketing Expert in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

I have had a great experience using Moonmail and it has surpassed my expectations

Kommentare: It has got great deliverability better than most autoresponders have

The platform is very easy to use with all the latest features that a good marketing automation software should have

I am really enjoying using the software as of now I cannot find any negatives. I will need more time to come up with cons if there are any so far so good.

Josh B.
Senior Advisor in USA
Marktforschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Moon Mail Magic

It’s great! It’s secure, it’s easily deplorable, it’s easy to use.

I would really love to see an iPhone application for this.

Char C.
Partner-Owner in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MailMoon

Kommentare: MailMoon definitely helped us with Cart Recovery; so for this reason alone, we would recommend trying it.

We were able to recover more abandoned sales. We went from 7% to 21% recovers in one month. ease of use & automation

I was on a smaller plan & just upgraded but having more templates & image options would be cool.

Frank H.
Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Excellent - Great price and very easy to use

So far so good Inboxes very well Very straight forward use Outstanding price Great support that walks you through each step in setting up

Their editor is a bit unique Don't have any real cons at this point but I will update should any arise

Majid A.
Majid A.
CEO in Deutschland
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Ease of use

user-friendly environment. value for money very fast activation. very useful for anyone who is HTML master

The editor could have more facilities. it's not a good choice for marketers who don't know HTML. it could have better editor.

Heather W.
Marketing in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Get What You Pay For

Kommentare: I had an extremely difficult time dealing with the customer service. If they would get back to me at all, sometimes it was weeks or months before they did.

Newsletter building interface is simple.

Huge chunks of your list get deleted often during imports.

Apeksha V.
Marketing Manager in Indien
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not Satisfactory

The software is easy to use and creating templates is much easier compared to other platform.

The software has too many bugs. It automatically switches you to their free plan so you cannot send any campaigns. This keeps happening to my account at least thrice per week. I also faced an issue where my DKIM and domain verification settings were automatically erased twice resulting in a lot of down time. The Support team is slow to response and often unhelpful. The analytics features are not at par with other softwares such as Mailchimp, which is much cheaper.

Freddie V.
Self employed in Südafrika
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

MoonMail

Kommentare: It's a pleasure to use. I would certainly recommend this product.

Easy to use Setup is quick and easy Don't need to be a rocket science Makes you feel like a boss

Creature of habit. However once I got into using it I was ok.