Über MoonMail

Der einfachste Weg, E-Mail-Marketing-Newsletter zu senden. Erstelle, designen und analysieren Deiner E-Mail-Marketing-Kampagnen in einer Minute.

Erfahre mehr über MoonMail

You're really able to sift through different reviews without it being a problem, and find information easily.

This software unfortunately continuously triggered our clients' spam and junk filters. When adding a hyperlink, Moonmail adds their trackers onto the link as well.

Bewertungen zu MoonMail

MoonMail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 133 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MoonMail bereits verwendet?

Ferdinand
Ferdinand
Global Team Lead in USA
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Mailchimp is nothing compared to Moonmail

Kommentare: Overall happiness and less frustration than any other auto-responder for starters. The ease of use and straight forward dashboard is nice on the eyes and there's a template marketplace in case you aren't feeling creative. Pretty awesome product if you ask me.

First and foremost, Mailchimp, aweber, constant contact etc... are so restrictive when you want to upload a list. Or, you have to pay exorbitant amounts just to upload the contacts, even if you don't use them in certain campaigns. With Moonmail, I haven't experienced any of that. Granted I'm new to the service but from what I've found, it's the best option out there.

There's nothing really at the moment other than I wish I had found it sooner. I've dealt with pretty much every auto-responder out there and it's more than frustrating when all you are trying to do is communicate with your list and not be charge an arm and a leg or be restricted on what you upload.

Tamarisk
Sex Therapist in Schweiz
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Much better than mailchimp

Kommentare: Just excellent

The customer service and chat function are simply excellent. The folks at moonmail are friendly, patient with actual customer service. Unlike their main competitor they are not condescending and never once was i told to 'find the solution myself'.

Not as easy to use as mailchimp but the customer service is so good with someone walking through that it's not actually a real problem.

Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MoonMail Review

Kommentare: Good features , very new platform and technology but open source code was not really open source

Integration with AWS , Serverless lambada architecture , open source code base , features specially some cutting edge planned features

Open source code not updated uses outdated serverless framework , very tough to get it working almost had to rewrite major part of the code

Felicia
IBO in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

My moon mail experience

Kommentare: I had many of my accounts compromised by this person and daily I struggled to regain access to my own accounts and thank God for moon mail helping me by synconizing many of my apps so I can get back what is mine

How it works well with many of my other apps and how it integrates very smoothly without the hassle

Honestly can not think of anything so far I enjoy it alot

Angelica
Angelica
CEO in Brasilien

Lovely alternative to Mailchimp

Kommentare: The only reason I cannot stick with it is Amazon's SES really strict policies that keep banning me.

I love that is cheap, its pricing is really good, it has a bunch of integrations, through zapier (which is free, but can require a paid plan depending on your usage). It has regular nice features like automation, but that's it.

It does not offer any option if you suddenly can't use Amazon SES anymore. Also, the branding on the email footer is a bit ridiculous in paid plans.

Todd
Todd
Marketing Assistant in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Alternative to Mailchimp

I like the customer service and the layout of the design, and the emails themselves don't look so uniform like Mailchimp's.

We initially didn't know where to start and how to access certain features, but we got the hang of it after learning it.

Carlos
Carlos
Sr. Backend Developer and AWS Consultant in Spanien
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Moonmail is just what I needed, simple but efficient and intuitive. It gets the job done.

- Awesome user experience - Amazing support team - Covers everything you need as an email marketer

The segments feature of the list management section needs to be more powerful, aside from that, everything else is a charm.

Alejandro
Alejandro
CEO in Mexiko
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great email marketing automation software

Kommentare: Right now the onboarding team has been great. We already sent our first campaigns with great results, delivering us even higher open rates than on mailchimp and thus more sales on our store.

I love the email editor and how can you set up flows on the automation section. I really like their support team and roadmap they presented. Moosend has some very cool features on the drag and drop email composer such as timer countdown and video insert.

The shopify plugin data on ecommerce data is only available for now at the automation level. Waiting for this data to be available at the regular newsletter segment options.

Gary
Gary
Technical BA in UK
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very slick User Interface

Kommentare: Very easy to get up to speed with, nice clean modern interface.

I like the interface and having moved from Mailchimp found it very similar in the setup. You can add custom merge fields like you can in MC. It has webhooks so if you need to do any custom processing post subscribe or un-subscribe then you can.

Be useful for the API to be able to trigger an automation or an email.

Tim
Tim
Programmer/Founder in USA

Super affordable; cutting edge email technology

Kommentare: Super affordable email campaign software.

I love that they've chosen a serverless, infinitely scalable architecture so I never have to worry about their ability to scale and meet my email campaign demands. What's more, their interface is intuitive and approachable, with a stellar email editing option. And most important -- this is an exceedingly affordable option to get start sending state-of-the-art email campaigns.

I've found a couple bugs when editing my email template that caused a little pain. I've also not found the customer support team to be available for chatting when I'm online.

Rocio
Business in Spanien
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is the most powerful tool we have worked with so far. MoonMail offers unlimited campaigns.

MoonMail has good pricing including all the necessary services for our business. We have unlimited campaigns per month, unlimited subscribers by campaign. With MoonMail we can store up to 25,000 subscribers. Other important reason is that we are having a premium support which really is helpful.

Maybe, something negative is that if you don´t know this software, you could not find easily on the internet. It is not stil very popular.

Bryan
cofounder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is OK

Kommentare: We eventually left because the poor customer service outweighed the low pricetag.

I loved the low pricing for what we used it for. We were able to create segmented audiences and rejoing them at will for messages.

It was buggy many times to the point that we missed deadlines that were a week out when we ran into the issue. Inability to create segments within the lists was very frustrating at times.

Sophia
freelancer in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Very Simple Email Marketing Software!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great, it does what I need it to do and more. I love being organized because I do multiple jobs , so having softwares like this that can handle email marketing in a quick and easy manner is great.

Il ove Moon Mail, it has been a great help in my overall workflow. I use this for email marketing to help with my sales for my website store. It collects all customer emails and organizes them and sends out quality html emails to my customers. So its awesome!

The userface can be better, its a bit plain jane but other than that it is easy to use, I have no complaints.

Alicia
Design in Österreich
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Moonmaik review

Kommentare: Moonmail is used to replace mail chip

The fact that it's for compliant and a smaller company.

The fact that when we started it took us weeks to upload our templates and the service is terrible

Senior Developer in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really simple and effective email marketing

Kommentare: I got a simple tool that delivered all my emails to my subscribers inbox quickly and efficiently.

The tool is really simple and does the tool, all of our emails went into our subscribers inbox. Simple doesn't mean that it lacks any feature, because it has anything you need as a marketer

They could have some more events in automations. Apart from that, there's not much missing in the platform.

Thanks!

Really poor support - they just don't care!

Its a mailchimp rip off - the interface is essentially lifted from mailchimp so there is no learning curve.

Really really bad support. Do not trust their migration team. Lackadaisical, not interested in reading support tickets, take days to come back to you and don't do a proper job. The negative reviews seem right, the other don't seem legit.

Junior
President in USA

awesome experience

Kommentare: connecting with my list and having respond to my products and purchasing my products is amazing and great

The delivery rate and open rate is amazing being able to connect with my clients conveintly and on time

Nothing at all this software is perfect for sending broadcast emails and having a greartopen rate.

Clark
Marketing Manager in Pakistan

Good Experience

User-friendly, ask valid information, not waste too much time, What I want and I am intrested in the delivery rates of the emails.

Nothing uptill now. Let's see in the future if it will make some issue I definitely comment on that but still I am saying its good.

Nora
Marketing Manager in Pakistan

User friendly

It is extremely easy to use and its affordable. So you can easily send emails to your subscriber conveniently

Everything is great. They can take some time to review your account, so till then you can sit back and prepare your campaign.

Senior Developer in Spanien
Internet, Selbstständig

Simplest email marketing tool and great support

Kommentare: It's the best email marketing tool I found so far, emails get to my subscriber's inbox and that's all I care about. Also, they've got a great customer support, they helped me a lot to set up stuff like DKIM and SPF, and that really matters! Thanks, guys!

Simplicity, deliverability, price, and support

Khalid
Khalid
Digital marketing in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great app

This is a great app for emailing if they could provide it worldwide

That it's on beta tests and they still don't wanna provide it worldwide

Holly
Marketing team in Indien
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

It is overall a good email marketing tool. Though the customer support needs to improve

I like it's UI. It's minimalistic, easy to understand for a user who is completely new to email marketing. And moreover, it uses Amazon SES and it is cheap compared to others.

It would be really great if we can see a detailed report of who's opening the mails and who clicked.

Meghana
ISE in Indien
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Electronic component Distributors

Campaigns are good, they reach in time

Unless we take paid plan sender cannot be added.

Saravanan
Marketing Analyst in Indien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

It's very difficult to identify the option available on Moonmail. Not user-friendly.

Scheduling option in Moonmail is very good and useful for email marketer who has customers in other countries.

User Interface of the moonmail is very difficult to use. Even after watching demo video I could not be in a clear way of using moonmail.

Alfonso
Spanien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great interface and flexible pricing

Kommentare: The UI is so simple and well defined that you can browse through the full app very easy since day 1 and the pricing is extremely flexible so I don't have to worry if a have a lazy month because I just the pay the monthly fee, which is pretty low. Great support.