Über Brandwatch

Entdecke, gewinne und binde Kunden mit der Lösung für Social Media Management von Brandwatch. Offizieller Partner von Meta, Twitter, TikTok

Erfahre mehr über Brandwatch

The software effectively drew out sentiment, context, and the quantity of messages incoming.

To leverage it at fool capacity it require some serious skills in query wirting.

Bewertungen zu Brandwatch

3,9
3,8

Brandwatch hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 230 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Brandwatch bereits verwendet?

Social Media Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

This tool has saved me unbelievable amounts of time!

Kommentare: This tool has been a game changer! I've used similar products like Sprout Social or Hootsuite but Brandwatch is my preferred. The tools included and the account levels made the most sense for our organization and their customer service is incredible!

This has all the best features of a social media management tool wrapped up into one easy to navigate tool that is sleek, clean, and works well.

The biggest issue I have is when I publish content natively through a social media site. Sometimes it does not appear in the general calendar on Brandwatch or the analytics available for the post are limited.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sprout Social , Loomly , Meltwater und Hootsuite

Warum Brandwatch gewählt wurde: Cost and lack of desired features on Sprout Social.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Sprout Social

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Brandwatch: Their team was helpful and had an answer to every issue we presented. They were the most affordable given our desired tools and worked with us to ensure we got the exact package that we needed.

Roderick
Social Media Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product with lots of features but be prepared to pay!

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Falcon has been very positive. Having used multiple SMM tools, I've been impressed with the efficiency of the software. More development on the accompanying Hub app will really benefit a seamless operation across both desktop and mobile.

Falcon is really easy to manage multiple social media channels, allowing you to easily post, interact and report. The UI is really easy to digest, meaning you can quickly pick up and get used to the software with minimal training. The customer support staff are always readily available should you need them, offering great advice and checking back to make sure the issue has been resolved. Regular webinars also give key insight into the changes going on in the social landscape, as well as demonstrating new product features.

Falcon is one of the pricier social media scheduler tools. The value is there with the quality and detail in the social listening/reporting, however it doesn't make the software too accessible for smaller businesses or individuals.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Agorapulse und Hootsuite

Zuvor genutzte Software: Buffer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Brandwatch: Number of features and ability to have multiple team members/accounts with various levels of accessibility.

Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

High on price, low on features, awful product.

Kommentare: Get yourself a 2-3 month trial before you buy. DO NOT SIGN AN ANNUAL CONTRACT as you'll spend a fortune on absolutely nothing. There are many other similar softwares out there at a fraction of the price.

Allowed scheduling for LinkedIn before any other platform did. Customer support is very good, despite the product being absolutely terrible.

Every aspect of this software is terrible. From lack of Reel support to improper data reporting to extra line breaks and "<?>" boxes when you schedule posts, Falcon is an overpriced nightmare that you should avoid at all costs. The product we were promised and the product we wound up with were two completely different things.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sprout Social und Hootsuite

Warum Brandwatch gewählt wurde: Was seeking a singular platform to manage multiple business profiles in a simplified way. Falcon, unfortunately, was not that.

Zuvor genutzte Software: X Pro , Later und Meta for Business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Brandwatch: Price, promised features, ease of use.

Rynie
Marketing assistant in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

How Falcon made my day to day life easier

Kommentare: Overall experience is very positive. Like mentioned above, I really like the Publishing tool. Engaging with the audience is also much easier than before (I do however wish that Instagram DM's could pull through to Falcon as well because then all my engagement could be done from one platform). But yes, overall I'm very positive. The team is also always very ready and prepared to help.

The Publishing tool saves me so much time. Instead of designing a content plan on other software or programs, I can now create my content on Falcon's calendar. I also save time then on briefing our designers, because I send it directly to them for approval where they see exactly what I have in mind and design it accordingly.

I really dislike that I have to create my audience from scratch every time I set up my ads. I don't want to create an audience from the listening tool, which is the only way you can save an audience. I would like to create an audience from scratch once, save it for that specific channel, and have it ready the next time/month I create my ads. Also, a recommendation - That you can edit published content as well (sometimes you want to change a small thing in the caption, but now you have to delete the whole post and add everything again).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Warum Brandwatch gewählt wurde: Sprout made engaging very difficult. The listening tool on Falcon is a BIG bonus. Another thing that Falcon offered that Sprout didn't was the approval option which makes it possible to do content planning directly on the platform.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Sprout Social

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Brandwatch: - Listening

Sabina
Senior Social Media Executive in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Falcon review

Kommentare: User friendly, amazing support team and account managers!

For us the scheduling tool is most useful. Falcon is very user-friendly. Once implemented we we're able to roll it out to stakeholders with ease.

When we first started using Falcon we felt that we couldn't use it to the fullest due to API restrictions. Since raising our issues with Falcon their development team have now almost resolved all of the issues. I do feel that the listening tool could be better. We run yearly influencer rankings and need to pull historical data but Falcon only allows you to pull 30 days of historical data when setting up a new listening stream.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sprout Social

Warum Brandwatch gewählt wurde: Needed more features for our social media intelligence tool.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Brandwatch: It was recommended.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Take the time to explore

Kommentare: I am very impressed, I wasn't very famliar with it when I started using it but I'm starting to see the power of it. The learning curve, like I said, is a big one but there is a lot of help and resources available to navigate you thru it. I wish I started with the tutorials, like my CRM suggested but I hoped it would be fairly plug and play so that's my bad.

The best thing for me is their customer support. Falcon is a very robust software and it takes time to learn it. Having a person available at all times to answer your questions is a very powerful feature and one I've taken advantage of multiple times. They are always available, even if it is to help you locate a specific thing in your dashboard.

Probably the mobile apps. Since the software is so robust, there are a bunch of different apps that you need to perform all the different tasks. I think this is useful if you have a big team but our team is small, even thou our client is big and having so many different apps makes it quite annoying when trying to manage.

Rob
Rob
Marketing in USA
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Falcon.io Review

Kommentare: Very good experience. It helped to get our social media scheduled and publish on time, without having trouble forgetting any important posts.

Great program to publish and schedule your social media content - especially if you have a lot of content to publish.

It is very similar to other programs- but somewhat more expensive.

Saffron
Saffron
Analyst in UK

Great but Pricy

Kommentare: I loved Brandwatch as a tool. I wish we ultimately chose it

The query writing is made super easy with their NLP assistance. Tools abs widgets are super informative. Dashboards are fully customisable. A pleasure to use.

The only negative is the price. If the company cannot afford then whilst it is a fantastic tool for the user it’s hard to sell to those who think of the bottom line

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Radarly und Sprinklr

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Brandwatch: We ended up going wi to radarly as it was very cost efficient

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good software, but limited on IG

Kommentare: I use Falcon to schedule social media posts for multiple clients.

I like that I can post to all social platforms from one location, and I can tag and track specific campaigns.

Still doesn't have functionality to post multiple images or videos to IG and they have not updated their emojis so newer emojis show up as question mark boxes.

Nikola
Nikola
Research and Analytics Specialist in Polen
Unternehmensberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Lacking in features but still useful

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Reporting tools are really nice and it's easy to create interesting dashboards that look nice to the client and provide helpful insights. It's also great for market research.

It lacks lots of features, such as various social media websites used in different countries. It doesn't have Instagram or Facebook posts anymore so it's really limited if you want to research companies based in European countries not using Twitter. Some features are also not really intuitive - for example comparing many companies on one dashboard.

Adam
Social Media Marketing Manager in UK
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review...

Kommentare: Positive! Customer service is great and we're getting a lot of value out of the product. If the final few things we need were in the platform it would be perfect.

The levels of data that are available for reporting. The publishing capabilities and how easy it is to publish.

Dashboards should sort a lot of these, but having Twitter stats on a post by post basis, having greater analysis of labels, making it easier to retrospectively tag labels, and having dashboards which can show full content performance metrics that matter to us across all platforms (specifically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube).

Adrian
CRM Manager in USA
E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Overall, the best choice for your social network monitoring

Kommentare: If you have to keep numerous channels in check, then Falcon is exactly what you need. The solution allows you to keep everything in order. It gives your team a comprehensive insight into your clients’ activities. We think it is one of the must-have programs.

With the help of Falcon Social, it has never been a problem to control all the company’s social media channels. We believe that the ability to create applications in the program is one of the best features of the Falcon platform. Besides, what we like about the program is its measure function. With its help, we do not face any serious problems and difficulties when creating and analyzing our reports. It is an all-in-one-place solution. Falcon gives us a great number of abilities to work on the content of our company, as well as provide our best practices through various media channels. Besides, the program allows making engagement with clients easier and more natural. All the things considered, it was definitely a worthy investment for our company.

Even though we did not have an urgent necessity to contact the Falcon support team, we believe it is a drawback not to have a phone hotline. Well, in some cases, it is a must for a customer to solve the problem occurring within the Falcon platform in the shortest time possible. In addition, it would be better for the service to have a more advanced ability for signing up for newsletters. We wish there was a feature of getting the necessary data and information into our company’s database.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Life is better with Falcon

Kommentare: Falcon helped us massively streamline our approvals process, gives us a place to quickly and easily share graphics of channel and audience insights, and has overall created efficiencies for social media management.

An instinctive and smooth scheduling and approval process was one of the main reasons we first considered Falcon and we then found an array of extra features that helped convince us this was a good move: an on-boarding process, an account manager, analytics that are better than native stats, listening tools, and moderation. Having all of this in one place is a timesaver. In addition to the ongoing development of the tools, such as expanding Instagram and Linked In capabilities, Falcon is a real improvement to daily social media management compared to where we were.

We're still using native tools for ads, especially Facebook but can see this changing in time.

nina
marketing assistant in Deutschland
Musik, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

it often does not work

Kommentare: basically the idea behind falcon is a good one, all the functions make sense and give you the possibility to run marketing campaigns more easily, especially if you have multiple channels!
the problem with the whole thing is that falcon does not run smoothly. super often i have to spend hours!!!! to upload a video or image in the "create a post". sometimes it takes hours to load and then tells me that it doesn't work!
i also often get error codes when posting, e.g. that something did not work and the post could not be planned - but when i go to the calendar the post is there. vice versa it is also the case that i often get gesgat it's all okay the mail was scheduled - and i receive an email from falcon that the mail could not be posted. this makes the work with falcon super unreliable and i have no good feeling to rely only on this software

good idea many possibilities option to operate many channels simultaneously easy way to share accounts within a company the use of different platforms (FB, Instagram, etc.) the possibility to interact with the users (to react to posts, to link comments,..)

very poor reliability !!! page sometimes (very often) uploads the media very slowly or not at all left integration difficult communication with users is difficult - you cannot post or comment on GIF's or images/videos, and instagram does not allow you to interact at all

Gabriella
Marketing & PR Manager in Schweiz
Gastgewerbe

Very recommended social media management tool

Falcon Social has helped us to keep all the different social media channels in check. We are also using the BUILD tab a lot since it makes creating apps - such as Sweepstakes or Picture contests - a breeze. The MEASURE function lets you analyse and create reports for a miriad of topics such as page likes/unlikes, page views, total reach, engagement, all the way to your page fans by gender and age and much more. Falcon let's you also use UTM strings for campaigns so you can trace them easily with Google Analytics which is another huge plus for us. There are several different user rights, e.g. Moderator, Editor or Admin. This can be essential if you work with apprentices like we do. This way they can create Posts independently which are then automatically sent for approval to a user with corresponding rights. Another huge plus: If you ever have any questions which are not answered by their comprehensive support page called Knowledgebase, you can just start a chat session with the support staff. We have had quite a few chats in the past and the supporters are always helpful, fast and very friendly.

There is no telephone hotline. However their chat function works well and you get fast responses. I wish their 'Newsletter sign up' app came with a double opt in function or even the possibility to get the collected data into our database instead of a simple .csv file. Among the many channels you can add (Facebook, Google+, Twitter etc.) there is only one missing: Pinterest.

Faith
Office Administrator in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Perfect Solution For Brand Management

I like the brand management features It makes social media monitoring and management easy It comes with some analytics capabilities

Brandwatch has handled our needs as required and no issues

Nick
Community Engagement Manager in USA
Musik, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Nick's Falcon Review

Kommentare: B+
I've always found it very helpful and useful in my role of community engagement.
I've since branched it out to other team members, who are using it for publishing and brand strategy.

Organization, ease of use, customer support

limited reporting features for Instagram, limited scrape of YouTube comments

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sprout Social

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Brandwatch: Cost

Adrian
Chief Technology Officer in USA

Lacking Customer Support and Missing Key Functionality

Kommentare: The salesman was of course promising the world, but after the contract was signed nobody gave a crap about the customer.

I liked the dashboard for reporting, however I found it challenging to share the report outside the organization.

No tagged products functionality for IG or FB. Weak onboarding and CS.

Antwort von Brandwatch

Hi Adrian, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your onboarding experience. Our team at Falcon prides ourselves on our commitment to customer service, and we want to make sure you're getting full value from our platform. With that in mind, please reach out to me or to your CSM if you would like to schedule further trainings! I would be more than happy to help with this. Best, Kathleen from Falcon

sanu
Scientists in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

it is a social media monitoring and analytics platform.

Kommentare: it is a powerful tool for businesses looking to monitor and analyze social media conversations. Its comprehensive coverage, advanced analytics, customizable dashboards, AI-powered insights, and strong data privacy and security make it a valuable platform for businesses of all sizes looking to improve their social media performance and better understand their customers.

Brandwatch monitors millions of sources across the internet, including social media platforms, news sites, forums, and blogs. This provides businesses with comprehensive coverage of online conversations about their brand and industry.Brandwatch allows businesses to monitor social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for mentions of their brand or related topics. This can help businesses to gain insights into customer sentiment, identify emerging trends, and monitor their brand reputation.

Brandwatch can be quite expensive, especially for small businesses. The platform's pricing is based on the volume of data being monitored and the number of users, which can make it cost-prohibitive for some businesses.Brandwatch can be complex and overwhelming for new users. The platform offers a wide range of features and capabilities, which can take some time to learn and master.

Amy
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE OFFICER in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Helps us do our best

Falcon has helped us streamline our content publishing, and measure our effectiveness like never before. Prior to falcon we had to work with free scheduling tools that didn't do all we needed, and content was held in spreadsheets. Now we can plan, implement and measure our social offering all on one platform!

Whilst there are great tools to implement with a CRM system or social media to create profiles, there is not an available API for our CRM system. Measures and reports can be improved, but they are working on this all the time!

Antti
Communications specialist in Finnland
Lebensmittelproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Lovely tool

Kommentare: I would describe myself as a satisfied user, who is still learning.

I like the fact that I can collect all our social media doings in one hub, and feel that thou I have been using Falcon.io for a while there is always some untapped potential, waiting to be realized. The dialogue with the company also seems to have the customers best at heart, and staying in tune is really easy. The inspirational sessions set up by Falcon.io providing inspiration from across the globe is a big plus.

We have some challenges with multilingual posts, and every now and then there are some small kinks in the interface that usually get ironed out pretty fast.

Nathan
Marketing Executive Intern in UK
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good and easy to use, does the job (for the most part)

Falcon is very easy to use for scheduling social media posting and analysing the data and insights. The graphs available when analysing the data are particularly useful and user friendly to interact with and understand and for simple scheduling posts, Falcon makes it very easy to do so. The customer support team is always quick to respond to any queries I might have and usually do a good job of fixing any issue I am having.

Where Falcon could improve is with it's scheduling system. As it stands, Falcon cannot be directly used on desktop to schedule or post carousels on Instagram. This can be done by using their Falcon Hub app, but is a pain to use, and still rather than schedule posts, it simply populates the necessary fields into the Instagram app itself.

William
Analista de Comunicação in Brasilien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It's pretty good

Kommentare: I really like the experience on Falcon.io. It is easy and intuitive to create our daily publications. Our global team can work together around the world.

The possibility of use all of our social media channels in one plataform. Easy to schedule and copy posts to another network. Content pool is really interesting to view what our team is working out. Stock and campaings.

Some channels disconnect sometimes. Metrics and informations available is not too useful (at least for us).

Steve
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Excellent software!

Kommentare: It’s been excellent

Very easy to learn, very easy to continually use every day.

There is nothing about this product that I do not like.

Martin
Data Analyst in Argentinien
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very useful tool to analyze conversation on Twitter and Reddit

It's great how you can automatically analyze sentiment using word clouds or topics.

Sometimes takes very long time to get the data from a query to analyze conversations