Filtern nach:

Über BlazeMeter

Eine Open-Source-Testsoftware zum Testen von APIs, Web- und mobilen Anwendungen in jeder Phase des Softwareentwicklungszyklus.

Erfahre mehr über BlazeMeter

Ruwani A.
Performance Test Engineer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.9.2018

"'Spread your executions without boundaries'"

Kommentare: Easy to work with it and highly recommended for any performance tester.

Vorteile: User interface is not complex. Easy to understand and work flow is very simple.
Comes with many useful testing features.
Using jmeter we can record and run test scripts with simple steps. And it comes with various listeners types, status report types and assertion types which are very useful when creating test scripts (Jmeter). I can simply import existing projects (Jmeter project files) into ‘blazemeter’.
Also reporing and graph features are very accurate.
By using cloud services, it gives more weight to my executions. Because of that i can reduce unnecessary cost and time.
Thread counts and user counts are highly customizable.

Nachteile: No cons to say. Perfect application for my performance testings.

• Bewertet am 16.9.2018
Robin M.
Testing Team Lead
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2017

"It was very easy for a beginner like me to figure out and get started as its UI is very intuitive"

Vorteile: Its is great cause I create and debug my scripts locally (using jmeter) and then upload and use BlazeMeter when I need serious power (or to look share nice looking graphs with clients). As an added bonus, I can even run tests locally on my own JMeter instance and have BlazeMeter show me the nice graphs! (I'm not sure why more jmeter users aren't taking advantage of this).

Nachteile: I was originally using JMeter on my local machine which was fine for very small loads, but I once I needed to test a few thousand virtual users I wasn't able to scale.

• Bewertet am 9.8.2017
Arpit G.
Team Lead
  • Bewertet am 16.8.2017

"It is amazing the best lies with the ease of usability"

Kommentare: Better performance test and their statistics. They have amazing reporting feature.

Vorteile: The reporting is the best element in it. For performance tests reporting is most difficult. Blazemeter provides variety of reports with all useful elements

Nachteile: The least liked element is customer support. We sometimes have to wait for days to get the resolution or help

• Bewertet am 16.8.2017
Bharat S.
Software Engineer
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2020

"Amazing testing tool "

Kommentare: I am happy with their services they provide. Performed number of task with it.

Vorteile: Blaze master is open source testing tool for automation and performance. It easy to use and reporting system is awesome. It works for all type of applications.

Nachteile: I don’t find much cons in this software. It helps me a lot in performance testing many times. trail version should provide more functionality.

• Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Owen hynes
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2013

"Good service, tested 4k users, went smoothly"

Kommentare: Overall I've been quite satisfied with BlazeMeter. I signed up for the Pro plan earlier this month as I wanted to test with 4k users on our deal of the day site which was crashing at bad times i.e. whenever we would put up a deal :( I shopped around quite a bit and settled on Blazemeter as it was the only tool that I got to work correctly for my site login process (I'm creating a few hundred random new logins on my dev server per test). I really like that I can develop my scripts locally and then upload them to BlazeMeter when I need to test with 4k users. Blazemeter provided a good visualization of all the data I normally get from JMeter, I also got some graphs which show me exactly where the site's breaking point is - pretty helpful. It was a simple process, and very worth the $500 (I ran over 15 load tests).

Vorteile: --JMeter is the best, most popular testing tool on the planet. No proprietary BS or hardware. -- Absurdly attentive customer support when I was having JMeter issues. -- Fairly priced at $500/month. Other options would have cost 4 times more.

Nachteile: -- You are billed per test, not per minute, i.e. a 10 minute test costs as much as 1 hour one. -- Not the best price if you are only going to run one test a year.

• Bewertet am 29.7.2013
Paul A.
QA engineer
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2019

"Excelent tool for performance"

Vorteile: This is a great tool with a great UI to create scripts for performance testing

Nachteile: I would like to have an easiest way to integrate blazemeter into jmeter

• Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
  • Bewertet am 9.7.2019

"Blazemeter Chrome extenstion"

Kommentare: As a Software Quality Assurance Professional I would like to highly recommend this for recordings during performance testing.

Vorteile: This tool helped me a lot in performing performance tests during my projects. I was able to do my recordings in a way which is really easy & tidy. Also it is supportable for both YAML & JMX file formats. I was able to use the jmx script easily in JMeter to do the performance testing. We also could edit the script using editor itself which is another advantage

Nachteile: It still saves all the requests including some unnecessary requests. It 'll be better if we could limit it to certain extent

• Bewertet am 9.7.2019
Chad E.
Developer
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2018

"Great product, easy to use "

Vorteile: Load and performance tests are easy to set up and runs smoothly. The reporting elements are amazing, it provides a large variety which are mostly useful. BlazeMeter also offers is own cloud service hence we did not have the trouble of setting up our own locally.

Nachteile: The customer support is poor, whenever there is an issue, it takes days to get feedback from the community.

• Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
  • Bewertet am 9.2.2018

"Blazing the trail in Performance and Load Testing"

Kommentare: Perfomance Testing of Software

Vorteile: BlazeMeter is a great performance testing tool that even a beginner tester can take up and start using at least the basic features. BlazeMeter can execute JMeter tests which is a major plus for testing and development teams. Its Real Time reporting features are great in supporting the test management effort.

Nachteile: Great tool for software testers. May require a bit of research and tutorials to get started, but once that is done, its smooth sailing.

• Bewertet am 9.2.2018
Damini M.
Associate Quality Analyst
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.8.2019

"Powerful tool for a tester"

Kommentare: I love the tool as it helps me in testing way too much.

Vorteile: Its user interface is great as iys easy to use and very helpful in performance testing. I use blaze meter along with jmeter and it provides great graphical representation

Nachteile: Its free version has less functionality than its paid version but its expensive

• Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Associate SQA Engineer
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.12.2019

"A great continuous testing platform."

Kommentare: I love that tool very much, BlazeMeter is a complete continuous testing platform. A complete tool that test multiple type of testing. I have used this tool as a plugin of JMeter for performance testing and later on used it for functionality testing and API monitoring. Very much satisfied with this tool.

Vorteile: One platform that has performance, functional, mock services and API testing facility that is incredible. Very easy user interface and simple plugin process into Jmeter, Jenkins, etc. Easy to record and import the scripts and the report is very simple and easy to understand. I liked their newly added 360 API testing and monitoring system and mock services.

Nachteile: Very difficult to find their negative side, but they should provide more functionality inside their free version and their pricing quite expensive.

• Bewertet am 30.12.2019
James bennet
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2013

"BlazeMeter is a no brainer for JMeter users"

Kommentare: I was originally using JMeter on my local machine which was fine for very small loads, but I once I needed to test a few thousand virtual users I wasn't able to scale. BlazeMeter is great cause I create and debug my scripts locally (using jmeter) and then upload and use BlazeMeter when I need serious horsepower (or to look share nice looking graphs with clients). As an added bonus, I can even run tests locally on my own JMeter instance and have BlazeMeter show me the nice graphs! (I'm not sure why more jmeter users aren't taking advantage of this). James the JMeter Guy

• Bewertet am 28.1.2013
Sandamini L.
Consultant - QA
  • Bewertet am 30.6.2018

"Good tool record the scripts"

Kommentare: Can use with mac book.

Vorteile: - Easy to record and import the scripts.
- Can use on Mac or windows.
- After login can get the free training sessions.

Nachteile: - Paid version is bit expensive and free version has limited functionalities. This is a very basic tool.

• Bewertet am 30.6.2018