Über iGMS

AirGMS bietet eine cloudbasierte Software speziell für wachsende Airbnb-Immobilienmanager, die mehrere Airbnb-Konten nutzen.

Erfahre mehr über iGMS

Nothing major to complain about, product does exactly as advertised and I’m quite satisfied with the service. Best bang for the buck when it comes to integrating the management of multiple properties.

The cost is a bit much when considering I am a single owner of a single establishment - makes it difficult to justify jumping to more than 4 units.

Bewertungen zu iGMS

iGMS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 266 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du iGMS bereits verwendet?

Pat
Pat

Great Features & Value

Kommentare: I had completely outsourced the management of by vacation rental to a national firm, but the results were horrible. iGMS helped me grow by over 50% AND add 3 new units with LESS effort than I had put in before I went with the national firm.

Simple integration to both AirBNB & VRBO, templatized & ad hoc guest communication, and seamless notification to our cleaner.

When I started with iGMS, it was AirGMS and only for AirBNB. They quickly added VRBO, so my 2 primary channels were covered. I'm looking forward to the direct booking and Booking.com features coming later in 2020.

Antwort von iGMS

Hello Pat, Thank you for the time you took to review your experience with us in such detail. We really appreciate that. It is a great honor to hear that your business has grown bigger with us and that our onboarding, Unified Inbox and cleaning management tools have been of significant aid to you. As for the pricing, we are always glad to offer any help possible to support member of hosting community. And just remind you that Booking.com along with the direct booking engine are on their way to be released in Q2-3 2020. Looking forward to hearing from you! Best, iGMS Team

Anna
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

YOU NEED IGMS if you value your time AND guest experience!

Kommentare: Great tool, had it up and running in <24 hrs. When I initially ran into a problem, actually SPOKE TO A HUMAN, very rare and they had me fixed in 15 minutes. Did free trial, converted to Flex plan (which is perfect fit and affordable without sacrificing features) for the 5 months a year that property is rented.

Channel Management (consolidated calendar) Communications Automation.

Back arrow on multichannel calendar takes you home vs. back a layer. (User issue vs software)

vor 8 Monaten

Hello Anna! Thank you for taking the time and providing us with feedback. We really appreciate it and are glad that you find our consolidated calendar, automated messages and Flex Pricing Plan options beneficial. We apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced with our Multi-calendar. We will definitely work on it. Your feedback will help us to make our platform more comfortable and user friendly. Thank you for choosing iGMS, and we appreciate your support. We're committed to continuously improving our software to meet the needs of our users. If you have any further feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Leland
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Performs the basics but much to be desired

Kommentare: Terrible customer support. Many critical bugs that are not fixed over the years. Overpriced software for the functionality and support provided. I do not recommend this company.

Automated messaging, multi-property management, custom website

Customer support is rude and unconcerned about reported bugs. They will argue over the bug being a problem of their concern and only after many email exchanges might state they will put it in their suggestion for improvement, even if it's a critical bug. Over the years not one of the reported bugs or critical feature suggestions provided has been implemented. Their development team is both incompetent and insufficiently staffed. I've received double bookings on multiple occasions which require a host cancellation.

vor 3 Monaten

Hello Leland, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We're genuinely sorry for the challenges you've faced with our customer support and the inconvenience caused by double bookings. Your feedback on our response to reported bugs and feature suggestions is invaluable. We recognize the significance of effective communication, especially when dealing with critical issues that impact your operations. Rest assured, we take your concerns seriously and are actively working on enhancing our services and processes. We understand that there's always room for improvement, and your insights guide us in making necessary enhancements. The issues you've raised will be thoroughly reviewed internally, and we are committed to finding solutions that better align with your expectations and needs. If you wish to discuss this matter further or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to reach out directly. Best, iGMS Team

An amazing product!

iGMS has made my business thrive! I have used it for about 2 months and its really easy to use. I also use it for my employee schedules. iGMS has made everything automated and it has given me so much more free time.

Everything is great! Maybe the in-app login could be faster but other than that I like it.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with iGMS! We're thrilled to hear that our platform has played a significant role in the success and efficiency of your business. It's fantastic to know that you find iGMS easy to use and that it has simplified your employee schedules. We understand the value of your time, and we're delighted to have contributed to giving you more freedom to focus on other aspects of your business. Your feedback is highly appreciated, and we're always looking for ways to enhance our platform. We've taken note of your suggestion regarding the in-app login speed, and our development team is actively working on optimizing it for a faster and more seamless experience. Once again, thank you for choosing iGMS and for sharing your positive feedback. If you have any further suggestions or questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@igms.com. Best regards, The iGMS Team

Anthony
CEO in Australien

Automate your Airbnb's with IGMS

Kommentare: I am very pleased with IGMS, it have save me a lot of time and simplified my processes. I would have to check 9 different site a day and to change pricing was a nightmare. With IGMS i can do it simply from one place. Setup was simple and support has been great.

Brings all messaging and bookings information into a simple to use interfaceAllow rates to be change over multiply platforms easilyAllow direct bookings with a easy to setup web interfaceSimply to useSaves time

It does limit you with some channel partners, ie for bookings guest enquires still have to be done via bookings.com website, but reservation messaging can be done in IGMS

vor 10 Monaten

We're thrilled to hear that our software has simplified your booking and messaging processes and saved you a lot of time in managing your vacation rental. We're glad that you find our interface easy to use and that it allows you to change rates across multiple platforms with ease. Our goal is to make property management as seamless as possible, and we're happy to know that we're achieving that for you. Regarding channel partners, we understand that there may be limitations with certain platforms, but we're constantly working to improve our integrations to provide the best possible experience for our users. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to explore ways to make the booking process even more streamlined.

Billee
Owner in Kanada
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Igms Review

Kommentare: Igms has become the most important management tool my company uses. Without it we would be lost!

All features are easy to use, rarely any issues with the software- the IGMS customer support is absolutely amazing. The team is well educated and quick to troubleshoot.

No cons! Everything is perfect I cannot say enough about this product.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Billee, Thank you for your splendid review on Capterra! We're thrilled to hear that you find iGMS easy to use and our support team helpful. It's heartwarming to know our platform is a valuable tool for your company! We're glad you chose us and are happy to have you in the iGMS family. We strive to continue to meet your expectations and are always here for any suggestions or queries you might have. Thanks again for your kind words! Warm Regards, iGMS Team

Andrew
Concierge/Host in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

IGMS- Soild software for startup vacation/co hosts

Kommentare: Overall, I am a happy with igms and will continue to use them.

Free for those that are just starting out. Once you develop your business you then can add the pro features. This was critical for startup businesses as you if you don't have that much money to invest. I am now loyal to IGMS and they have been upgrading features consistently.

There are some app glitches that can be annoying to deal with and it takes to long to load the app each time. But if you bring this glitch to IGMS team developers they seem to fix in a timely manner.Also the billing is a bit confusing. there is no bill history like most online business you use. you have to search your email for your invoices.

vor 9 Monaten

Dear Andrew, Thank you for your positive review of iGMS. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with our software and plan to continue using it. We truly appreciate your feedback, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our dedicated development team is committed to resolving these issues promptly, and we appreciate your patience and cooperation in reporting them. We understand your concern about the app loading time, and we're actively working on optimizing our software's performance to ensure a faster and smoother experience for you. Regarding billing, we apologize for any confusion caused by the lack of a bill history feature. We're actively working on enhancing our billing system for a more user-friendly experience. We're glad that our free version helped you as a startup, allowing you to familiarize yourself with our product before committing to a paid plan. We aim to provide a user-friendly experience along with our free resources and support to assist you with the learning curve of channel management software. Thank you for choosing iGMS. We value your feedback and are dedicated to continually improving our software to meet your needs. If you have any further suggestions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team.

Lindsey
Hospitality Engineer in USA

US IGMS User

iGMS does everything I need. My favorite feature is adding team members. I even have my pest control service manager added so he can see our calendar.

The only thing I don't love is that for direct booking, I can only set up stripe to deposit to one bank account.

vor 10 Monaten

Hello Lindsey, We're thrilled to hear that you find our software useful and that the team member feature has been especially helpful for your business. Regarding your feedback on direct booking payments, we understand that having the option to deposit to multiple bank accounts would be helpful for some users. We appreciate your suggestion and will take it into consideration as we continue to improve our software.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pros and Cons of iGMS

Kommentare: My overall experience with iGMS has been very productive,promising and gratifying. This program is user friendly it is easy to follow ,well versed in the the process of step by step applications making it easy to maneuver and excel in the process, a definite plus and value in my life!

The features I enjoy most with this software is the Journal key because it gives quick access to the demographics and history of the client without having to go into the document.

The part I like the least of this software is the complete feature because once you use it you can no longer go in to revise, you have to send a request and wait for at least 24 hours for the update and only then can you add or change any of the demographics.

Antwort von iGMS

Hello, Thank you for such a thourough review and for chosing iGMS. It is a great news that our app lessens your workload while saving more time for essential business activities. If you have any specific suggestions to make, feel free to send them at support@igms.com, we reguralry inform our produc team about our customers' ideas. We also highly recommend to subscribe to our blog to stay informed and supported by our tips and articles https://www.igms.com/blog/. Best, iGMS Team

Lan
Airbnb Ambassador & Airbnb Community Expert (CS entry level) in Vietnam
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Despite a few bugs, iGMS is a great product with a lot of potential

- Auto messaging - Auto reviewing - Ease of use

- Impunctuality of auto-messaging timing - The lack of auto-approval of inquiries (your competitor "Your Porter" app has this feature) - Missing function of removing listings (even when I no longer cohost that listing on Airbnb) - Possible future improvements: 1. Message searching function (by guest name & by keywords), 2. Stealth mode customization for different segmentation of users (Many hosts wants to filter their guests by location - for example, they don't want to take guests from a specific location due to unpleasant past experience) 3. Check-in instructions link (because Airbnb stopped letting hosts extract this link since Jan 2020 so hosts cannot assist guests manually - they may bring it back later but not soon)

Antwort von iGMS

Hello Lan! We are happy to see you switch to iGMS and enjoy all of the features! Thank you very much for the feedback: our product team will surely review your input on the improvements. Regarding the removal of a listing, within iGMS you can always snooze it when necessary. You can also search for a guest in your Inbox using their name or the code of the reservation. Should you have any questions regarding UI navigation, contact us via Live Chat or at support@igms.com - we will be happy to guide you through. Regards, iGMS Team

Eric

The BEST STR Channel Manager

Kommentare: With iGMS, I'm always confident that my calendar is completely synced across platforms, pricing is up to date, my guests are well informed, and my cleaners will always show up. Anytime I have a question, customer service gets back to me via chat within the same day. 100% worth the $16 a month subscription.

I tried many different channel managers before deciding iGMS was by far the best solution. It offers a ton of functionality that makes it easy to run a short term rental across Airbnb, Vrbo, and direct bookings - like a unified inbox w/ multiple users, automated guest messaging, cleaner management, and syncing with PriceLabs. While they have an ok mobile app (works on the go), the experience is very good on desktop. As a bonus, I'm also about to create a direct booking website using their WordPress widget, which integrates reservations directly into their platform.

5 stars for being way ahead of the competition, but there are a few areas of improvement iGMS has needed for a while: -The app is slow and doesn't display a 30 day calendar of bookings on a single screen like (PLEASE add this!!!) -Automated messages can't be sent on a specific day of the week (trash reminders, etc). I have to use hosttools.com in addition for this. -Can't add a security deposit to the direct booking charge via Stripe

Antwort von iGMS

Hello Eric, Thank you for your raving review! We are thankful for your trust, and for amazing customers like you. We are happy that you find such value by actively using our solutions, including our website builder to streamline your short-term rental business. We are constantly working to improve our current solutions and have tons of new features in the process of development. Thank you for your valued feedback. We will pass it to our product team for review. In case of any questions, you are most welcome to reach out to us should you need any further assistance. Best, iGMS Team

Sequoia

iGMS Rocks!

Kommentare: After sampling several options, I found iGMS to be the most comprehensive and easiest to use.

iGMS makes it simple to stay in communication with new inquires and current guests at our vacation rentals. Airbnb doesn’t allow me to create and save template replies. But with iGMS I’m confident that our guests will have all the information they need quickly, even if I’m out of the office. This program handles multiple listings and channels as well. Do you list on multiple channels such as Airbnb, HomeAway, VRBO? iGMS handles multiple channels with ease, it’s why I chose this company and I’m happy with the results. The app works well on my phone as well, ensuring ease of communications even if I’m out of the office. And the few times I need assistance with the program, iGMS Tech Support is very responsive. I highly recommend this service for anyone in the vacation rental industry!

When I tried to have my housekeeping use the software they could see the whole calendar, not just their assignments. Perhaps a new feature could be added that would email a custom calendar with assignments exclusive to each employee.

Antwort von iGMS

Dear Sequoia, Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is great to know that iGMS functionality of a really great help to you. And we are honored you went with iGMS when choosing your PMS: looking forward to working with you. Regarding your team members, please check all the possible settings in our guide on the feature: https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-to-set-up-roles-and-permissions-for-your-team-members/. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email or Live Chat, our Customer Experience Team will be glad to assist. Best, iGMS Team Best, iGMS Team

Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great time saver for Airbnb property managers

Kommentare: My biggest problem had been managing multiple Airbnb account which I was solved once I signed up with iGMS (this is their new name if you haven't noticed yet). Instead of juggling between multiple browsers with some in incognito modes, I can now fully log in to just one system.

- Multi-calendar is a huge time saver for us as we can quickly see gaps and react to them. - Auto-responders and auto-reviews - fantastic tools that let us focus on what is important - taking care of our guests. - We outsource cleaning and were using another product for that but we couldn't live without the check-in/check-out dashboard. - Team management allows us to invite some of our property owners and to also outsource our guest communication during the night hours

- I wish some of the elements were designed better. The property editor is hard to use due to some contrast. - Also, some of the icons look very outdated. - It would be great if transactions could be attached to reservations (I believe Airbnb started to do so), for now, my bookkeeper has to manually reconcile transactions. But at least there is a CSV export which helps a lot.

Antwort von iGMS

"Hello, We would like to thank you for such detailed feedback. We are proud to hear that our Multi-Calendar and task management tools help your business. We passed your suggestion about transactions to the dev team and now it's the new feature request. Best, iGMS Team"

Owner in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Exactly what I needed

Kommentare: Really helped to link all booking platforms so no double bookings caused by ical sync

Prefect for channel management and online bookings

Only nightly rates for direct bookings. No way to set weekly discount for direct bookings. Would be good if you where able to give discounts on 5 nights, 7 nights, 14 nights tho this may change in future updates.

vor 10 Monaten

Hello Chris, Thank you for sharing your feedback about iGMS. We are glad to hear that you find our platform perfect for channel management and online bookings. We appreciate your feedback regarding the limitation of setting only nightly rates for direct bookings. We understand the importance of being able to offer weekly discounts and are constantly working on improving our platform. We will take your feedback into account as we continue to develop and enhance our software. Thank you for choosing iGMS as your property management solution. We value your feedback and appreciate your business.

Janna
Management and marketing in USA

Great!

Kommentare: Overall, great.

It’s the glue that holds my STR biz together!

It doesn’t integrate with VRBO the greatest.

vor 10 Monaten

Hello Janna, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about iGMS. We are thrilled to hear that our platform is the glue that holds your short-term rental business together and that you find it to be great overall. We understand that you experienced some issues with the integration of iGMS with VRBO, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We strive to provide seamless integrations with all channels and will continue to work on improving our platform to ensure that it meets your needs. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. If you have any further suggestions or comments about how we can improve our platform, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you for choosing iGMS as your property management solution.

omar
owner in USA

igms

user friendly ,great interface.easy to use multi calendar and inbox integration is really good

reports part need some upgrade. accounting part of the program almost not exist.Need some upgrade on that part too.

Antwort von iGMS

Hi Omar, Thank you for choosing iGMS. We are glad to know the iGMS functionality helps you in operating your business efficiently. Your feeedback on the Reports is really important to us, we will let our product team know about it. Currently, the section reflects the data we synchronize from Airbnb, Homeaway/VRBO and Booking.com channels. Check our HelpDesk guide to see how you can benefit from using the feature https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-do-my-reports-work/. If you will have any questions regarding our software, feel free to reach out to us via email or live chat, we will be glad to assist you. Regards, iGMS Team

The Gold Standard for Short Term Rentals

Kommentare: iGMS has some areas to improve but is already the leader in my opinion because they are focused on continual improvement of the product and provide excellent customer support.

IGMS has quickly become the gold standard for managing short term rentals. I luckily stumbled upon iGMS before launching my first short term rental and was so glad I did. There are a lot of other tools on the market, but iGMS is sure to become the leader because of their continual effort to expand and improve the capabilities of the software.

There are a few things that still need development: - Direct booking module is functional, but clunky if guests are booking months out - No ability to accept damage deposits with direct bookings - No autoresponders to guest messages

Antwort von iGMS

Hi Chris, First of all, thank you for all the kind words, we really appreciate it. And we are flattered to hear that you prefer the service among many other solutions on the market. That means a lot to everyone in the company. As for your suggestions, we think they are great! We've already had quite a few similar about direct booking functionlaity and auto-messaging, this is why we added them to the pull of suggestions for our product team. However, if you have anything else, we are more than glad to welcome you in our Live Chat! Best, iGMS Team

Kelli
Office Manager in Kanada

Great Software

Kommentare: I have been able to take on most properties to manage because of this software.

My favourite feature is the Multi-Calendar, with multiple listings this makes it easy to see our current status on things. Also the automation for responses, check out, etc.

The mobile app is slow to load, and not as user friendly as to the web browser version.

Antwort von iGMS

"Hello Kelli, We appreciate your positive feedback. Our team is happy to know that our core features help your business! We wanted to let you know that the tech team is constantly working on our mobile application stability and reliability improvements. We welcome you to share your ideas in the Live Chat. Best, iGMS Team"

Kelli
Property management in USA

Igms

Kommentare: So far it has been good

The reports it provides the clients and owners

Some of the features take time to figure

Antwort von iGMS

Hello Kelli, Thank you for leaving a review! We are glad to hear that you found our Reports functionality helpful for cleaners and property owners. Some of the features require a little bit of time to get into, we agree. This is why we always publish some helpful materials on our Help Desk (https://www.igms.com/help/) right before or after a new feature release. However, if you do have difficulties with any feature, do not hesitate to contact us in Live Chat or at suppport@igms.com. Best, iGMS Team

Saad
Director in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AIrGMS for Multiple property owners/property managers

Message Automation Templated messages easily available for specific property one inbox for all your properties All your reports under one umbrella Cleaning and Maint. Staff management and assignment reporting on each staff members assignment. Multi- property/Airbnb Accounts calendar view in one place Task management Summary of check-in/out for multiple days and properties in one place.

Only works with Airbnb Toooooo many updates come through to Production system in use and there is no set update schedule or timming which causes huge issues, you might be in the middle of some important task and application update will get pushed, extremely annoying and frequency is one that I have never seen before even in underdevelopment apps. sometimes there is a Delay in processing and it slows down

Antwort von iGMS

Dear Saad, We are definitely grateful for pointing out our main features, as we put so much efforts to create them! As for 3rd platforms integration, we have introduced HomeAway/VRBO integration (Beta version). You can integrate your other non-Airbnb calendars and tasks via the iCal calendar. Feel free to address support via Live chat anytime with any question. Best, AirGMS Team

Katrina
co-founder in Kanada
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

iGMS gave us our time back!

Kommentare: Customer service has been great and my business partner and I love reading the articles and helpful tips they send out as well. It's much appreciated!

My partner and I LOVE that the majority of our time has been given back to us with using iGMS' automated message system! We currently have 8 properties operating on multiple short-term rental platforms and iGMS helps manage all templates messages to our guests so we never miss sending check-in/check-out instructions instructions or reviewing any guests! 80% of our phone time in messaging guests have been cut down by this automatic message set up and we would highly recommend this software for anyone looking to have their time back and to not constantly be on their phone messaging guests!

As much as we appreciate the automation of the software, two short-term rental website: Booking.com and CanadaStays are not synced with iGMS and we cannot set up the automation software with these sites. If these could be added to the platform, then that would help our business run almost 100%!

Antwort von iGMS

Hello Katrina, We are excited to see how much our software positively affects your business! Thank you for sharing this experience with us, it's a great pleasure to read a review like this one. Kindly note that CanadaStays just recently became a part of HomeAway. And we are hoping they will also join our native integration with HomeAway Family. More good news. We are planning to have Booking.com in Q4 2019 - Q1 2020, and it means that message automation will be available for this platform! Best, iGMS Team

Deb
property manager in USA

Great product overall

Kommentare: I do love this software because of the streamlining capabilities.

I love everything all in one place, including cleaning tasks and maintenance.

There can be improvements in a number of small ways, which I tell support whenever I can. Their blog with updates is super helpful. They're always improving.

vor 10 Monaten

Hello Deb, your review made us very happy, thank you so much for taking the time to write about our software! We are always working to improve indeed and it's people like you who help our system get even better. Best, iGMS team

Shani
Real estae agent and BNB owner in Australien
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Coming along but needs work

Kommentare: Quite good, but a number of small improvements are needed.

The fact you can see all your properties on the one screen

It is annoying when you go to the Jobs log and the ones without an allocated cleaner, you have to go back to the calendar to go to the end of the booking and then allocate a task, then go back to the Jobs log and do it all again. It would be so much easier if you could look at the Jobs log and allocate a cleaner and job from that list rather than having to return to the calculator. It would be great if you could allocate an income to a booking you make. The transactions from AIRBNB show up but your own bookings don't have an amount of income you can allocate against them. This would be handy so everything was in the one place.

Antwort von iGMS

Dear Shani, Thank you for your feedback! Our development team will take your proposal for transaction history improvement into consideration. As for cleaner allocating, now you can do it in the Tasks tab by clicking on the task and choosing the cleaner from the list of your team members. Please do not hesitate to contact our Support team via Live Chat if you have any questions. See you soon. Best, AirGMS Team

Davis
President in USA

Overall good but very buggy.

The platformcConsolidates all of my Airbnb Accounts into a single platform. This is very nice.

You cannot organize the pre-made messages to users. If you have many different properties, this is a huge pain. The system crashes often when switching from wide to thin modes (moving the mobile devise vertically or horizontally. The price is very expensive for what we are actually getting out of it. You cannot customize the name that comes in your email. I would like to have the name on my Airbnb account be the name that comes in via email. Right now, it comes in as the name you originally used when registering for the first time with Airgms, and there is no option to change it.

Antwort von iGMS

Hi Davis, Thank you for your review. We are continuously working on improving our product and offering more features and advancements. To be more precise, we update the software weekly. We truly hope that we¿ll be able to cover your needs. As for your name that comes in via email for sure we can do this for you. You need to send this request to our support team. We do this customization upon the request. Hope it helps.

Andrew
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Well worth the time and money

Kommentare: Very positive

IGMS is a great tool. It has a few minor glitches, but every platform does. IGMS has made our life much easier for managing our rental properties. I suggest it highly.

Some glitches, mostly on the app. Overall a good product

Antwort von iGMS

Dear Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review, and for acknowledging that iGMS contributed to making your short term rental business easier to manage. We do apologise for glitches that can be out of our control, however, we do endeavour to sort out any issues as soon as we possibly can. Thank you for recommending iGMS. We will continue to add value to your business. Best, iGMS Team